Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: 2125 (IC)

Argentina

To Canada
    Spoiler
    Show
    Although we are not particularly in need of food at the moment we are always interested in new trade possibilities. Do you have something specific you are after in return, or simply a general trade agreement. We will begin setting up a trade route in preparation for your response.

To CSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    That sounds reasonable. We agree.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2011-01-26 at 10:29 PM.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

Response to the Great Fleet, addressed to the world

In these past days we have seen the circus that is the Great Fleet. One Captain steps forward and offers an opening to peace, but before the coalition has the time to convene and determine the minimum steps towards said peace, another ship shouts out in favor of wanton violence and bloodshed. Before it can be determined the extent to which each of these opposing factions hold sway over the fleet, the Great Fleet triggers an act of mass suicide, citizens standing stolidly as they destroy their own rig cities.

As such, we at Sanctum cannot feel safe, particularly when their religious leaders claim our head of state is the demon. It is with great sadness that Sanctum will continue its campaign against the Great Fleet until such a time that the Great Fleet is willing to negotiate seriously, as an overwhelming majority.

Coalition and New Way Forward: Battle Plans*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Any member of the coalition can feel free to step down at this time. We ask that if you stay on, that you continue to do so until a peace can be reached between the Great Fleet and all member nations of the coalition. At this point we also welcome the New Way Forward into the coalition if it is still their wish.

For those who wish to stop the Great Fleet's continuing threat, we must force them into a position of helplessness, a position that they no longer have an ability to threaten us. This would mean to continue to defeat its military, and most importantly, to strike into the heart of the espionage. In order to ensure victory, this will take a combination of military might, economic dominance, and information gathering. Our plan is thus...
    1) The CSA use its intel to discover what the Great Fleet is doing and why it destroyed its own cities
    2) Creating dissension by offering less zealous Captains positions within our own navies.
    3) Committing surgical strieks against the Great Fleet's espionage operations to be conducted by a joint effort of the Eurasian Union and Sanctum, later to be joined by the CSA.
    4) Continuing pressure on its military using USA and New Way Forward's air and space superiority as well as sweeps of the oceans by constant surveillance and patrols.
    5) Strong defensive preparations, and tightening security, ensuring that the only way for the Great Fleet to harm one of us at home is by over-committing its resources, resources that will cost what remains of their defensive capabilities.

Sanctum will accept their surrender if it is given by a majority of their remaining ships.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Titan in the Playground

The Great Fleet

Another broadcast from the Glory
    Celebrate my children for the time of Descent is at hand! Now we must return to the waters that birthed our ancestors and shed these pathetic bodies for one more fitting as Masters of the Oceans! At this point the viewers can see the Glory filling with water. None of the people aboard seem to care as they are fixated upon the speech given by their captain. Some of us shall remain to protect the ocean. They delay their return not out of fear or cowardince but in order to become Guardians! In our new life remember their sacrifice and be humbled, but not ashamed but rather proud that you can call such people brother! By this time the water is up to their necks and most of the crewmembers are treading water. Before the speech and go on the camera goes black.

More Rig Cities
    The rest of the Rig Cities also sink. This takes much longer due using much less explosives but they all sink in the end. Nearly the entire population of each follows the Rig Cities down into the depths. Many other ships in the Great Fleet follow suit and sink their own ships along with their crews.

Step 3 (GM Only)
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the underwater cities radio silence will be maintained to hide the presence of the new cities. It will recive signals if they are strong enough but won't transmit anything. Now if I detect any submarines or research vessels that come too close to any of my cities, I'll use my giant monsters to attack them. Make sure they go at them from the side where submarines aren't armed. They will be dragged down and cut apart flooding the compartments.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2011-01-26 at 07:15 PM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Orc in the Playground

New Germany

To Brazil
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are monitoring our population with irregular genetic structure. We will keep the world updated with our results, as our findings may be true of mutants universally.

To Eurasian Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you have doubtlessly noticed, there is a population within the German region of the Eurasian Federation who desires sovereignty in joining New Germany. The issue is being petitioned for a vote in this year's annual elections within Germany. If such a petition were to pass, would you object to a general vote on the matter?

To Greater Japan, The Mediterranean Federation, and Greenland
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings. We wish to move into the future in peace. We are wondering if you would be interested in signing a mutual non-aggression pact?

To United States of Australia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings. In the interest of our mutual benefit, I was wondering if you would like to sign a formal military alliance? which would include a mutual protection pact?
    Last edited by Mashimoto; 2011-01-26 at 08:04 PM.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Bugbear in the Playground

The NWF

The NWF will be sending a representative to the NDC, by videoconfrencing.

To Sanctum And the Coalition
    Spoiler
    Show
    We're in.
    Last edited by nolispe; 2011-01-26 at 08:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelonius View Post
    Well, strangely enough a faction with Reputation 0 and history of past betrayals proved itself to be rather untrustworthy. My hat is off for the Mothriders.

Damn, about 29 stats in one swipe. Since I'm clearly the next I'm booby-trapping every inch of the Maze.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

New Way Forward
    Spoiler
    Show
    We thank you for your help. At this point we would like to open our doors to trade with your nation. Of course, that is only something on the side as we focus on what needs to be done.

Indonesia-GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sanctum seeks to find out the dispute between the two factions, and to see if there isn't a convenient geographical border between the two sides (I'm assuming not).

Greater Japan
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sanctum replaces its current ambassador with a fresh face, a young man named Eddrin Mors. He is young, handsome,
    GM ONLY
    Spoiler
    Show
    and is a member of Sanctum's secret group. He will begin using subtle 'persuasion' on key members of Japan's government.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Triumvirate

To Mexico (GM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Of course, Inter-Law is happy to oblige.

GM Only
    Spoiler
    Show

Triumvirate lacks strong naval forces. I'll send what few we have. The rest will be gathered from our Mercenary Market contacts and supervised by Inter-Law officers. It'll cut into profits, but should still be a good deal.

P.S. Triumvirate Military is +++++ and Moral ++-

Also, is Peru fully under Argentina's control? There was some stuff about the remaining Warlords being holed up and preparing for the final battle.

To CSA (GM, Espionage ++++++ to read)
    Spoiler
    Show

Now that Canada had democratic elections, perhaps it's time to bring up the question of the Wildlands of Mexico?

Also, what is CSA stance on nuclear weapons and the recent NDC initiative?

To Canada (GM)
    Spoiler
    Show

We will purchase foodstuffs. And good news - the new transportation method, utilizing the Valkyrie Technology will cut the transportation costs, allowing you to sell at even more lucrative prices to the world or save the difference for Canadian budget.

The foodstuffs are used as part of the relief effort to Iran and sold in Nepal.

To Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show

I would like to make an offer of cooperation. Triumvirate has means to assist with your economic recovery, after the damage dealt by the tsunamis.

We also have certain contacts with the Great Fleet, so it would be possible for us to put you touch with more reasonable captains, willing to reach a compromise and mutually beneficial relations.

It is also possible for out nations to cooperate in the restoration of the Nepal - you can assist Nepal government with the political peace and stability, while Triumvirate would work for the economic recovery of the nation.

Antonio Valdez, CEO of Dios Inc.

To Great Fleet (PM level secrecy)
    Spoiler
    Show

Our mutual friends have initiated the ''plastic'' project. We'll await your input.

OOC - mostly getting people paranoid :)

8. - Top - End - #368
    Troll in the Playground

To Coalition:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ok.

To New Germany:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Once the question has been discussed in the Union, the Federation and the State itself.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Orc in the Playground

To Eurasian Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    And if there is friction between the will of the people of the German State and the rest of the Eurasian Federation?

10. - Top - End - #370
    Troll in the Playground

To New Germany:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You must understand that the Federation is not an union of states but a single nation. There may be friction between people living in west Paris and people living in east Paris but the decision making prodecures are the same for both, and thus everybody gets their say in proportion to their numbers, as in any democracy.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Dwarf in the Playground

The people of Greenland have reacted with shock today at the news of the Great Fleet's mass sucide. The media have nicknamed the event 'Drowned Wednesday' (which is a lot more catchy in Greenlandic.)
    Despite the tragic nature of the news, one comedy news program has speculated that the Church of Aqua have turned thier followers into robotic mermaids. The poor taste of the joke has been officially condemned, and the writer demoted.
    Chairman Kattak has released the following official statement:
    We have seen a dark day. Fanaticsm and poor government have led the Great Fleet to an unthinkable act, a tragic act. Greenland wishes its condolances to eveyone who has lost loved ones to this insanity. If there are any survivors, we welcome you to the shelter of our land as refugees.

Eden Arcologies
    Spoiler
    Show
    We thank you for your recent message proposing a trade agreement. However, before we move forward on negotiations, I must clarify one point. Your message - perhaps it is clumsily worded -says "after which we will inform you of any of our facilities within your territory". I would like to clarify that all territory within the borders of Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland and Greenland are our sovreign territory, regarless of altitude. If therefore, as your message implies, you already have established a facility within our territory, we will have no choice but to consider it an invasion. If there is such a facility we require you to inform us immediatly before we find it for ourselves.
    I hope this has been a misunderstanding or mistranslation of your message. In Greenland we have a saying, Umiatsiaasara pullattagaq nimerussanik ulikkaarpoq, which translates as 'clarifications create friendship'. I hope our nations can continue on the road to frinedship.
    yours,
    Jaak Stefánsson
    Spoiler
    Show

I prepared Explosive Runes this morning
    Sexy Shoeless God of War worshiper
    Proud member of the reformed church of Banjo and the Elan Fan-Club
    Warning: Don't Click this link!!! Don't click it!!

Thanks to Ceika for the fantastic avatar!

12. - Top - End - #372
    Orc in the Playground

To the Eurasian Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Certainly I understand that. But as in any Democracy, the peoples destinies are of course in their own hands. And the German lands, naturally, belong more to the German people than to the people in, say, Paris or Moscow. Suppose the German people want independence while the rest of the Federation wants them to stay. What would result from such an outcome?

Independent German Coalition Pamphlet
    Spoiler
    Show
    The following excerpts are from campaign literature being circulated throughout Germany, especially the urban population centers. The Independent German Coalition is widely understood to be a wing of the Federal Labor Party, although the connection is unofficial. Although the petition hasn't even been completed to bring the issue to a vote, the literature is still widespread.

"You may ask yourself--what does independence have to offer for me, the average German worker? The answer has been laid out, time and again, in practice by the great Chancellor Gustav Hiltz. In the Eurasian Federation, our vote is marginal. We are bullied. What does independence mean for us? Freedom! We can finally shape our own destinies! Control of the lives of our selves and our people."

[...]

"For too long have the European conglomerations taken advantage of our industrious peoples. They exploit our industry and overtax our people!"

[...]

"The new Eurasian Imperium is an unsustainable blight on the bright, German principles which founded the German states in ages past."

[...]

"In our sovereignty, only, can we regain the strength of our former self. Can we rise up and take command of ourselves."

[...]

"The expansionist Eurasian Federation cannot for long continue it's aggressive Imperialism. It will fall! German backs will be expected to bear the burden of the collapsing Federation. That we shall not do, we who have for so long been taken advantage of."

[...]

"We are not separatists. We bear no ill will against the Eurasian Federation. Let them command their peoples, and we shall rule ourselves. Is such a thing too heavy a demand?"

[...]

"One people. One Germany."
    Last edited by Mashimoto; 2011-01-27 at 03:45 PM.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ettin in the Playground

Eden Arcologies

To Greenland
    Spoiler
    Show

Please excuse the misunderstanding. That clause of the agreement was added after multiple requests for our location by other current trading partners, including the EU. We had hoped to pre-empt any confusion, but it seems to have had the opposite effect. Rest assured that we currently have no facilities within your sovereign territory, an have no plans to construct any before receiving authorization from your government.

We hope that this misunderstanding will not hinder future relations between our two great nations.

I was old when the pharaohs first mounted
    The jewel-decked throne by the Nile;
    I was old in those epochs uncounted
    When I, and I only, was vile;

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsePast2 View Post
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

14. - Top - End - #374
    Troll in the Playground

To New Germany:
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the globalization and world-village movements pre-war and the refugees caused by it, we find that the cultures and ethnicities have mixed up too much for there to be any place for any sort of a nationalist sentiment in today's world. Germans are whoever lives in Germany, and they of course have the right to affect their own situation by advocating their policies in the central decision-making processes of the Federation.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #375

The NWF

To Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, what sort of trade were you considering? Would it be possible to purchase metals and the like from you?
    Well, strangely enough a faction with Reputation 0 and history of past betrayals proved itself to be rather untrustworthy. My hat is off for the Mothriders.

Damn, about 29 stats in one swipe. Since I'm clearly the next I'm booby-trapping every inch of the Maze.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

Triumverate
    Spoiler
    Show
    We thank you for your offer to help us with economic recovery. At this time we will decline. The funds that will come in from the opening of trade with the West will be enough to replenish our losses.

We would be interested in negotaited with more reasonable Captains if it can be arranged. Know though, that it is Sanctum's belief that there is something deeper to the sinking of the oil rigs than just a middle finger to the world. If you have any information on the matter, it would be an immense help to the coalition and clear the Triumverate's name of any prior dealings with the Great Fleet.

As to Nepal, as long as their leaders wish for your help, then we see no reason to take objection.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Orc in the Playground

To Eurasian Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    And what if the Germans feel differently? You are quite right. The world did abandon it's regional culture before the war. And we see how it ended. The Germans want independence, Mr. President. They are circulating a petition to take control of their lands, their farms, their factories, and their people. All indications show that the petition will gather enough signatures and the issue will be brought to vote. If they are so inclined for independence come election-day, would you deny them?
    Last edited by Mashimoto; 2011-01-27 at 04:05 PM.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

To All American Nations (incl. Argentina PC), Sanctum and Greenland are invited to discuss issues of transoceanic trade.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Warlord territories have been mostly integrated or restored into the proper nation states. The Great Fleet piracy was put to an end. It is time for the Americas to reap the economic rewards of peace and security. Triumvirate proposes an economic conference to discuss issues of trade and investment to be held in the Mexico City. We have a number of projects that you will find most interesting.

To GM(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm launching an economic attack on the market, trying to get me some more Americas gold. (bad writing was intentional)

Triumvirate and New Germany are using our Economy and Technology together to produce Valkyrie Drones - a cheap and fast way of transporting of goods, over long distances.

So Triumvirate uses its awesome Economic might to take over Sanctum and USA's exports/imports market share in Americas. They were both hit by powerful tsunamis, so their overseas shipping was greatly disrupted. This means their deliveries to and from Americas are delayed and reduced. Triumvirate moves in, before they can recover, delivering the same goods from our Industries, using the highly efficient Valkyrie Drones transportation method. For goods Triumvirate can't supply, it delivers from Sanctum and USA.

Triumvirate Economy: +++++ +++-
    Sanctum: +++-
    USA: ++++

New Germany: ++++
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2011-01-27 at 04:47 PM.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Halfling in the Playground

Daemon

American Nations To The Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would like to except this invitation

Canada To Argentina
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would simply like to set up a general trade deal of food supplies either now or in the future.

20. - Top - End - #380

The NWF

To the Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings! As you are the Earth's premier economic power, we would like to set up some form of arrangement between us. We would like to some how obtain some of the minerals, etc, that you possess. What would you like to exchange for these?

21. - Top - End - #381
    Troll in the Playground

Argentina

To The Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will send a delegation to this conference.

To Canada
    Spoiler
    Show
    A sound basis for a trade agreement we agree. Since we are both sending delegations to the economic conference in Mexico, we will set up the details there.

OOC: (I'm not sure if the warlords were included in that nations of America response above. If not I say this to them, but only if they haven't replied yet.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We encourage you to also attend the economic conference. We wish to discuss your place in the future of South America with you, and that would be very good place to do so.

To the USA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings, with the Great Fleet mostly reduced the Pacific Ocean is now a safe place for trade goods to flow once again. We have already set up new trade agreements with Sanctum. Would you be interested in some sort of agreement as well.

To the Coalition
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are still committed to the Coalition's cause. And although we are no longer able to offer militarily support, we offer the use of our naval bases for repair and resupply until the Great Fleet has been dealt with.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Triumvirate

To NWF
    Spoiler
    Show

Triumvirate would be interested in any of those:

1. Non-Military Technologies
    2. A joint-project to develop Orion Drive.
    3. NWF's assistance to Canada in developing their Technological base. (further negotiations required)
    4. Political assistance in America, if NWF has any influence there.

You should know that Canada has surplus foodstuffs, its willing to sell at reasonable prices. If NWF wishes to prepare a food reserve, in case of an emergency, you can negotiate with them.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

I'll post on the conference tomorrow. Too tired now.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Troll in the Playground

To New Germany:
    Spoiler
    Show
    If the majority's will over a region is a feasible form of secession from the Federation, it'll be done. It'll take years of negotiation - after all, the area around what used to be Germany is the center of the first European Union and the birthplace of the second, as well as the Federation's head. Every public institution, every private enterprise, all industry and military organizations would need to be recreated from scratch. It'll take years, but if that's the direction the people wish to go, of course they won't be denied.
    Last edited by Murska; 2011-01-27 at 05:36 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #384

The NWF

To the Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    Intresting. We would also be happy to help with the construction of an Orion drive, but we will need to wait to free up some research divisions. We could help canada to develop technology. What specifically did you want?
    Political assisatance... Well, we have some influence, but not a huge amount. What do you want us to do?

25. - Top - End - #385
    Titan in the Playground

The Great Fleet

Response to Greenland
    Please do not misunderstand. Those that remain are not those who hesitated but are instead those who wish to inprove the people and protect the oceans of this world.. We need not your codolences but only your aid in our quest.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Orc in the Playground

New Germany

Everywhere across the world, news broadcasters carried similar stories. They went something like this;

"New Germany's Executive Chancellor, Gustav Hiltz is making international news, today, and not just for the New Labor Party's aggressive campaign to cede former German territories from the Eurasian Federation, or for publishing yet another book. No, this time he's inspiring science-supporters across the world. Let's play the clip."

Gustav stood at one of his hundred-thousand man rallies, waving his hands in the air and shouting as the throng bellowed back at him in applause.

"Science," he shouted into the microphone "is the greatest tool of man! Yet, for decades we have let our frontiers close in on us. Where once we looked to the distant reaches of the unknown, now we relegate ourselves to stagnate and decay. All species in the animal kingdom, be they men or tiger or tree, are either in a state of decay, or expansion. I say, expand! Which is why, ladies and gentlemen, I promise you greater frontiers than have ever been known. I promise you men living upon Mars by 2135! I promise you German men on Mars by 2135! Hail Germany! Glory to the German people!"

"There you have it," the newscasters spoke when the camera cut back to them. "Gustav Hiltz--men on Mars in 10 years. Possible? Or pipe-dream? Martian aspirations were underway before the war, but remained stagnant as tensions escalated amongst world powers. By the time war broke out, Mars dreams were completely abandoned. Until, it seems, now. Only time will see the ultimate effectiveness of Gustav's plan, but he's certainly putting his money where his mouth is. In New Germany's recently released federal budget, scientists were pleased to learn that the budget for research and development of general science and space travel has tripled from the days of the Hapsburg Empire. Is New Germany trying to be the New, New Way Forward?" the generic newscasters smiled phony smiles at the pun. "Only time can tell. Until next time, signing out. Good night."

• New Germany massively escalates research at the expense of economy. New German scientists concentrate on Space technology.

To NWF and The Triumvirate
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our scientists would like to assist in the development of the Orion Drive, particularly if your national space agencies would sign on to the task of colonizing Mars within 10 years.
    Last edited by Mashimoto; 2011-01-27 at 08:55 PM.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

Triumverate's Conference
    Alsandra herself will be present.

NWF
    Spoiler
    Show
    We can offer you minerals and ore if that is what you need. I would also reccommend our seafood exports as no doubt it has been a long time since your people have had access to fish, at least to all the varieties we can offer. As for what we would like, the peoples of the world are fascinated by the thought of a people living in space. Even tiny trinkets would be considered valuable for sentimental reasons. Beyond just small trinkets, we would be interested in anything you can offer to help us quickly rebuild our submarine core that had severe losses against the Great Fleet.

Greenland
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your attempts to deal with the Great Fleet are noble and just. However, whatever deal you wished to make with them seems to have faltered due to their stubborness. We will look to you first if the Great Fleet can gain some humility and surrender its war effort, but until they lay down their arms and their desire to ruthlessly control all the oceans for their own freedom, at the expense of the freedom of all the nations of the world, we petition you not to give them an opening by assisting them when we are on the verge of ending this conflict quickly and with much less loss than if this drags on.
    Last edited by daelrog; 2011-01-28 at 12:03 AM.

28. - Top - End - #388

The NWF

'Greetings, world. This is the White Council, governing body of the New Way Forward. We fully support the dream of New Germany, and are fully willing to support them in their quest to reach the stars. From the earliest days of man, we as a people have sought to reach the other bodies in our solar system. With the collaboration of german scientists and ours, we may finally have that chance. Godspeed.'

To New Germany
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will support your endevador (sp?). We are also willing to acclerate it wildly, by offering you use of our network of satellites and our space elevator to massively reduce the cost of the early stages, and also allowing you to build the project in our bays, without the need to fire each peice up bit by bit. We offer this for (+ Econ). Also, we can offer a vast boost in the early tech of the project. So, what say you?

To Sanctum
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, looks like we can make a deal. Of course, we have an excess of items like that which you described. We, unfortunately, have nothing whatsoever that could help with the submarine problem, as we have really not been in the sea for generations. We could provide some form of air support if you needed it though. As an alternative, perhaps we could strike a deal with use of our spy satellites? Say (+- Espoinage for + Econ)?

29. - Top - End - #389
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum

NWF
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, the trade of (+ economy) for (+- espionage) is more than acceptable. We will make it official once this conference hosted by the Triumverate is completed.

EDIT: GM ONLY
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sanctum is going to try to dig up dirt on the Triumverate before their conference starts, particualrly anything to do with either the Great Fleet or the Americas.
    Last edited by daelrog; 2011-01-28 at 12:25 AM.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

The Americas Conference (incl. Sanctum and Greenland, New Germany can read)
    Spoiler
    Show

Triumvirate believes in the future of Americas. We have worked with Canada, Argentina, Brazil, CSA and Mexico for the mutual profit and an investment plan for Alaska is in the works, even as I speak.

America has an asset, that isn't easy to find in the world - good relations with your neighbors and sensible international policy. It is time to make this asset earn you the well deserved profits.

Americas Free Trade Agreement (AFTA)

We have seen how European Union has rebuild Europe by their combined economic might. The political stability and good relations between American nations allow you to do the same. By abolishing tariffs on trade, allowing free flow of capital and movements of people, all American nations can expect great increase in wealth and prosperity.

Triumvirate can provide financial consultations, provide economic data and investment in the infostructure, such as highways and railroads, to help you reap most of the benefits of this agreement.

Environmental Issues (incl. Sanctum and Greenland)

The nations of Americas can use their combined economic might to finance a project that will help Earth's environment. I'm talking about the Oceans Garbage Patches. The Eco-Tec has project in development, that will recycle the plastic garbage that has accumulated in the oceans and poisons the earth eco-system.

This is the time to let the world see, Great Fleet wasn't the only ''protector of the water''. The nations of land can take responsibility for the Oceans and we don't simply exploit them for resources. The Church Aqua has sent their message. It's time for American nations to send theirs.

Triumvirate Projects

There are also several projects, Triumvirate can offer you, that could be too expensive for a single nation to implement but if all of you pool resources and pursue them, the benefits will far outweigh the costs.

Project I

The new technology of the Valkyrie Drones will drastically cut the transportation costs over long distances. This will lead to a sharp increase of the Americas imports and exports. All you need to do is to subsidies your shipping companies so they can purchase the Valkyrie Drones or invest directly in Valkirie Technologies, that will establish new shipping companies in your nations, providing jobs for your people.

I can't stress enough, just how profitable this technology would be for Americas. Valkyrie Technologies will focus on your market, which means you'll have a technological advantage over other nations of the world, on par with Eurasian Federation advanced technology.

Project II

The Triumvirate is keenly interested in restoration of the infostructure and industry in the Wildlands of Mexico. Our specialists have the unique technical expertise and experience in this type of work all over the world - Canada, Peru, New Africa. Our psychologists have the means of rehabilitating people, who had traumatic experiences, during the time of lawlessness and once again making them productive members of the society.

Project III

Triumvirate has been developing a new and improved Internet - the A-NET. It will solve numerous problems we have now - identity theft, hacking, spam, child pornography. The A-NET will have built in systems that will give governments censorship and data collection tools and allow identity tracking.

The first step to this project would be preparation of the hardware and internet availability to all people of Americas. Triumvirate is ready to undertake this project and once the appropriate infostructure is ready, sell the A-NET to the nations of this conference.

The Transoceanic Trade (Sanctum and Greenland)

This part of the presentation is directed at our transoceanic trading partners. It is my intent to convince you to orient the majority of your international trade towards Americas.

Americas is the most politically stable, peaceful and progressive continent on Earth at the moment. The Europe is still unstable, after the recent formation of Eurasian Federation. The emergence of Swiss terrorist group is just one sign of potential dangers in the region. Asia has a militaristic nation of Iran and the ongoing conflict in the Greater Japan, that may or may not be resolved. The Far East is at the brink of war, as Indonesian Warlords have divided into two camps. The Africa is peaceful now, but their economic potential can't be compared to the opportunities for growth in America, especially with the prospect of Mexico Wildlands restoration.

If Sanctum and Greenland make the nations of Americas their main trading partner, they can expect reliability and constantly expanding market for their exports as well as profitable imports. The Valkyrie Technologies makes the distance negligible in the profit equation. This is a time of opportunity for you and I hope you will seize it.

To Canada
    Spoiler
    Show

Would you be interested in developing you technological base and research capabilities? Triumvirate can organize it for an appropriate fee.

To NWF and New Germany
    Spoiler
    Show

Triumvirate has some groundwork on the Orion Drive and we are willing to provide the resources necessary for construction, if you provide the technology.

NWF - We'll get back to you on trade, once some things are confirmed.

To GM of Americas
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm buying shares of Eco-Tec before the conference. If other nations agree to foot the bill for ocean's clean up, the prices shoud spike. Plus it's a joint project, so we split the profit. If 1/3 of the stuff I propose at this conference passes, Triumvirate will make a killing
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2011-01-28 at 03:39 AM.