New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Journeys on the TARDIS 3: It Really Is Bigger on the Inside (Game Thread)

I'll vote for Tydude, to tie it up.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-01-18 at 08:16 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Journeys on the TARDIS 3: It Really Is Bigger on the Inside (Game Thread)

Of the current options, I'd say 101jir is the most suspicious.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-01-17 at 09:59 AM.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    Of the current options, I'd say 101jir is the most suspicious.
    He even has a wolf as his avatar.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

4. - Top - End - #64
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'll go Tydude over 101jir since his bandwagon didn't really seem to have a reason to it.
    Last edited by Istari; 2011-01-18 at 05:17 PM.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    Good point. Them what is your theory about the two "baners"?
    I find is most likely that it's a serious wolf team miscommunication. It happens - I've seen it before. Or just a villager thinking that they're too bored with their role.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Istari View Post
    I'll go Tydude over 101jir since his bandwagon didn't really seem to have a reason to it.
    But....my bandwagon doesn't have a reason either....
    Avatar of Yoshimo by Trazoi. WW Banner by Elder Tsofu.

Trophies and Titles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Protecting the Guilty/I Survived the City of the Drifter(City of Darkness)
    Bringer of Chaos/Last Assassin Standing/Werewolf Finder/Oops! (City of Shadows)
    (Shape-shifters 2)
    (Bombs Away Heat 2)

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, I'm a bit annoyed by that actually. There's a bunch of bandwagons without any reasoning, even though we have plenty of information to go on today and a lot of speculation to do. What's up with that?
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Although we have some information trying to work out which of the people who contacted V is the definate wolf/bad villager and which is the real person (if any) is unable to happen due to not enough data.

While I wait for more data to analyse I will vote for 101jir because he is the only person still voting for me today.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Going OOC for this.

I was, indeed, contacted by TWO "baners". However, the second DID NOT SAY THEY'D BANED ME. I was rushing before school, so I completely missed that.

I have two baners (I'll call them A and B for now). A was the baner who claimed bane, B is the one who did not. Personally, I trust B a heck of a lot more then I trust A right now, for that very reason. Either A is a forgetful baner (possible) or a stupid wolf (more likely, IMO). I think that B is either River or a wolf - no way to be certain.

Therefore, I'd like to request that whether River is A, B or someone else whom hasn't come forward for whatever reason, she bane me tonight.

Secondly, Jack. Please, dear captain, scry 101jir tonight to help sort out this mess. If you could contact me in the next in-game day to confirm, that'd be grand. Of course, I'll also get contacted by Mickey, so I'll have to think over the best course of action.

As for the Doctor, I think that they're shooting blind and have no real suspicions, so I'd like them to try to keep out of things as much as possible. If you CAN get in contact with River/Jack, then that'd be great, as then you could really help.

I'm not going to issue any reccomendations to the Crew, as I think they should decide for themselves what to do.

Finally, I'd just like to say that I'm a bit panicked over all of this attention! I have NEVER been targeted for a kill before, NEVER had vital information before, and I've NEVER been considered this important!))

Mewtwo considers everything, then decides. I will point at myself for now, as I am still considering all of the possibilities.

((EDIT: I have been contacted be somebody who is claiming to be either Jack or Mickey - they're not sure which. They also claim to have scryed a Crew Member - again, no confirmation. They are scrying for me.))

((EDIT2: And with that I must say goodnight. I have to go to school in the morning, so I can't spend all night on here (it's 9:30 where I am).))
    Last edited by V Junior; 2011-01-18 at 11:58 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

VJ: Dr. Bath

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I have to say I wish to make love to your no saying the horrible pluralization of ninja rule.

I'm not a girl, and I'm not a boy. I'm an androgyne, so please don't call me "him" or "her" - call me "zi" instead if you can. If you've got a problem with this, then don't both flaming, I'll just ignore you.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

OOC: Hrumph. This is getting complicated. I'm unsure about jr101, Tydude is being bandwagoned for no apparent reason and V Junior is either a very brainy survivor who we need on our team or (unlikely) an Angel who's yanking our chain. Now, assuming she's trustworthy she will be quite the ally, but if she's not...

eh. We'll know where we stand towards 101jir tomorrow and I don't want to bandwagon V Junior just yet (although I strongly reccomend that we scry her soon, either before or after 101jir).

I have no idea who to vote for and I don't want to vote today. I'm going to wait for a while and pick who to vote for later today, after I've given it some more thought.
    Last edited by Lord Loss; 2011-01-17 at 06:54 PM.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!
    Improve Kébec's Industry!
    Improve Kébec's Transport!
    Improve Kébec's Security!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

Also, if anyone has any sort of problem at all that they feel like talking about, my PM box is open.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Murska
    I'd be leaning towards V Junior being a villager, looking at how she's playing the situation, but it's just a hunch.

Since we can't really trust V, either, I suggest that she give us the names of those two. At least one of them is a wolf, and we'd be better off targeting like that than randomly, in my opinion. And it seems pretty unlikely to me that there'd be a real baner among those two.
    I'm inclined to agree with you; we need at least one of the names before we can do anything with the information.

Quote Originally Posted by V Junior
    I have two baners (I'll call them A and B for now). A was the baner who claimed bane, B is the one who did not. Personally, I trust B a heck of a lot more then I trust A right now, for that very reason. Either A is a forgetful baner (possible) or a stupid wolf (more likely, IMO). I think that B is either River or a wolf - no way to be certain.
    What if we combine Murska's earlier suggestion with V Junior's new information? It's unlikely the baner hit V Junior as well last night, but then baner B isn't claiming to have. Baner A is, and so is majorly suspicious in our eyes. V, can you tell us baner A's name? If so, we lynch A today. If A is a wolf, baner B stays safely hidden until a seer can confirm their role. If A is the baner, we just messed up but we kill B in retribution.
    Werewolf Results

Overall Record (3-1)
    Last Three Games
    Shape-Shifters - The Reaper - Win!
    Breaking the 4th Wall - Troll - Win!
    Mafia XI - Mobster(Citizen) - Loss

12. - Top - End - #72

Seems its between Tydude and me. Just trying to save myself here.
    Last edited by 101jir; 2011-01-18 at 04:13 PM.
    Long Sig (now with nonsense riddles).

Squadron leader of =Knights of Wolf= in War Thunder

...you either learn to laugh, or you go insane. I prefer to laugh.
    -Ee'char STDS9: Hard Time

13. - Top - End - #73
    Troll in the Playground

Okay, so. If V is a wolf, we're all screwed utterly, so I'd prefer to work on the assumption she isn't. I'd like a target from her before the day ends, to deal with these inane bandwagons.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

Aye. A is most definitley a wolf and I'd rather he bites it instead of an avoidable villager-death.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

Also, if anyone has any sort of problem at all that they feel like talking about, my PM box is open.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Sorry for not voting, I failed my spot check for the thread. Will pick a target after reading the thread.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

OOC: I truly can't decide who to vote for. On one hand, Tydude may or may not be a wolf. On the other, jir101's issue will be solved tomorrow anyways. *flips coin*.

Looking around at the two mobs of crewmates, L.L sighs deeply. To his right, a terrified jr101. To his left, an equally scared Tydude.. He pulls a large, silver coin from his pocket, breathes in and out and sighs.
    Last edited by Lord Loss; 2011-01-18 at 04:39 PM.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Tydude I guess. Neither bandwagon seems like a great lynch.
    Last edited by Imperial Psycho; 2011-01-18 at 12:20 PM.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Alright, after rereading, I've decided - you can lynch A. He is my next point.))

The Mewtwo raises an accusing finger to point at 101jir. I'm fairly certain that you, my friend, are a liar. After the initial contact, you've said barely anything to me. As the others have said, you are far more suspicious then the OTHER "River Song". If you're River, I apologise, but you're too suspicious to keep alive right now.
    Spoiler
    Show

I have to say I wish to make love to your no saying the horrible pluralization of ninja rule.

I'm not a girl, and I'm not a boy. I'm an androgyne, so please don't call me "him" or "her" - call me "zi" instead if you can. If you've got a problem with this, then don't both flaming, I'll just ignore you.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

Fair enough. If thats the lying 'baner', 101jir it is
    Last edited by Imperial Psycho; 2011-01-18 at 12:19 PM.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

101jir. It's pretty obvious now.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

I thought it was obvious when I started it.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

22. - Top - End - #82

[OOC: caps here being a booming, thundering voice]
    MUAHAHAHA, you shall never defeat the angels, NEVER! As I write, my comrades have already infiltrated your system, it was I who failed. You have given me great satisfaction, the looks on you faces when you got PMs from 2 baners, MUAHAHAHAHA. The angels will be ultimately victorious, and YOU CAN'T STOP THEM.

101jir out.
    Last edited by 101jir; 2011-01-18 at 04:14 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

No brainer now. *Aims laser-pistol at 101jir*

EDIT: And he admitted it.
    Last edited by Lord Loss; 2011-01-18 at 04:46 PM.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #84
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 101jir View Post
    [OOC: caps here being a booming, thundering voice]
    MUAHAHAHA, you shall never defeat the angels, NEVER! As I write, my comrades have already infiltrated your system, it was I who failed. You have given me great satisfaction, the looks on you faces when you got PMs from 2 baners, MUAHAHAHAHA. The angels will be ultimately victorious, and YOU CAN'T STOP THEM.

101jir out.
    ((Wait, so you admit that you're an Angel? Yes! That means that I was right! Plus, I never told you anything. You don't know who River B is, or who Jack/Mickey is, or who the mason that contacted me is, or anything about me. Ha!

-rereads- Wait, your "comrades have infiltrated my system"? I think I may know what you're talking about there, as someone pretending to be a mason also contacted me. Unless you mean that River B or Jack/Mickey are bad guys, in which case, oh God, I'm dead.

River B: I now trust you 100%. Don't tell the guy I told you was Jack my role, I want him to confirm it for himself.

My seer: Get my role tonight. Scry the guy I told you was a mason tomorrow night.

Other seer: Could you please contact me?

Mason who contacted me: I trust you about 80%. I'd trust you 90% if I got the mason list, as that would show that you trust me.

Angels: We can and will stop you. I have a decent list of people whom are on my side. I have the night baner. I have either the seer or the fool. We're going to blow you statues apart, and we're going to enjoy it.))
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #85
    Bugbear in the Playground

101jir

Switching to make sure the vote sticks

26. - Top - End - #86

Quote Originally Posted by V Junior View Post
    ((Wait, so you admit that you're an Angel? Yes! That means that I was right! Plus, I never told you anything. You don't know who River B is, or who Jack/Mickey is, or who the mason that contacted me is, or anything about me. Ha!

-rereads- Wait, your "comrades have infiltrated my system"? I think I may know what you're talking about there, as someone pretending to be a mason also contacted me. Unless you mean that River B or Jack/Mickey are bad guys, in which case, oh God, I'm dead.

River B: I now trust you 100%. Don't tell the guy I told you was Jack my role, I want him to confirm it for himself.

My seer: Get my role tonight. Scry the guy I told you was a mason tomorrow night.

Other seer: Could you please contact me?

Mason who contacted me: I trust you about 80%. I'd trust you 90% if I got the mason list, as that would show that you trust me.

Angels: We can and will stop you. I have a decent list of people whom are on my side. I have the night baner. I have either the seer or the fool. We're going to blow you statues apart, and we're going to enjoy it.))
    Your not even close, but tell you what, for each day you let me live, I will tell you the name of 1 angel, deal?

27. - Top - End - #87
    Dwarf in the Playground

Your not even close, but tell you what, for each day you let me live, I will tell you the name of 1 angel, deal?
    Yeah right. Like you'd give us the names of the REAL angels...

You forget that there are people who have pulled this stunt before playing this game.

Sorry, 101jir, but your fate is sealed. My only question is: Do we happen to have a Time Crack lying around? It'd be better if you never existed, Angel!

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    I thought it was obvious when I started it.
    Started what? You're still pointing at Tydude.

101jir.

29. - Top - End - #89

Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch Knight View Post
    Yeah right. Like you'd give us the names of the REAL angels...

You forget that there are people who have pulled this stunt before playing this game.

Sorry, 101jir, but your fate is sealed. My only question is: Do we happen to have a Time Crack lying around? It'd be better if you never existed, Angel!
    You shall find out on the first role reveal after I tell. What harm could I do, take out 1 innocent before dying.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

You shall find out on the first role reveal after I tell. What harm could I do, take out 1 innocent before dying.
    There's no reason you'd follow through on such a promise. You'll just point us at some innocent person.