New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: [BitP:R] Hueco Mundo 3

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Where ever Cuerva is]

An exhausted-looking Arrancar girl, one misfit from Sector Uno, hurries into the area, kneeling before Cuerva. She seems to be in such hurry, she doesn't really register everyone else standing in the vicinity.

"Lady Primera. I've been looking all over for you"
    , she sputters. "I'm here to being message from your palace. There's someone who wants to meet you."
    Cuerva looks away from Pico's trial by combat at the Arrancar girl. "Take your time to go back. I will be there immediately."

Giving a quick curtsy at Von Geister, not caring if he notices or not, Cuerva disappears.

[Meanwhile, in Palacio Uno]

After some searching, Lalita has... acquired himself a loose, white shirt and hakama. It's not very impressive, but at least it's a bit more modest than just a towel. "Wonder how long it will take for her to get here", he muses aloud, glancing at Canguro. "Care to bet, Miss?"
    A fair distance from the fight and closer to Palacio Uno is when Cuerva momentarily breaks into her top speed, and blasts against air currents into a sonic boom before appearing into the renovating audience chamber with a giant gust of wind following in her wake.

"You are in the presence of the Lady Primera." a malnourished boy in the midst of recovery appears swiftly and nearly silently beside Cuerva, kneeling down on one knee. He is dressed in rags with Sekkiseki bangles on his wrists and ankles. It appears he did not use Sonido to move swiftly either. His reiatsu scent is human.

Cuerva nods and waves the boy away as the latter disappears swiftly again.

"I was informed that I have visitors." Cuerva nods her head in acknowledgment of her visitors.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

2. - Top - End - #32
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "You MORON! Have I taught you nothing?! You don't get cocky until you've confirmed a kill TWICE!" Despite the apparent damage, Rouga knew better than to share in Pico's ill-timed glee.
    Pico looked over his shoulder at Rouga, looking somewhat disappointed. "What?! You mean I can't even act smug about it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]A single dart, crackling with energy, flies towards pico.

Quickly followed by three more.
    Then he sees the darts flying at him. "...Crap."

Pico rolls out of the way, the darts flying past him. He starts up quickly, running towards Clovis. He draws his two khopeshes, the white wrappings around them unfurling to reveal the obsidian blades underneath. As the ends wrap around Pico's wrists, he launches towards Clovis, slicing at his chest with one blade while swinging the other behind his back.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

On impacting floors and walls, the darts each explode with all the violence of a cero.

Pico gets two clean cuts on the target, who stands still as he strikes.

And then promptly turn into logs.

Which begs the question of where on Hueco Mundo Clovis found wood.

Sporting a much more serious face, the examiner appears on top of a nearby building, staff in hand and already swinging another hail of cero-charged darts towards Pico.

"Looking good. Now all you need for the job is to show that you really want it."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

"...See, that's what I was talking about." Rouga says in monotone.

"Pico! If you dare to lose this, I'm going to strip you naked, rip off your arms and make you run ten laps around Las Noches!" Rouga shouted at him.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Cuerva nods and waves the boy away as the latter disappears swiftly again.

"I was informed that I have visitors." Cuerva nods her head in acknowledgment of her visitors.
    There seems to be a mild surprise on Lalita's face - then, he bows courtly. "Lady Primera. I'm honored you've decided to spare time to a lowly servant like me."

"May I ask, what happened to the prior owner of this palace? I've been out of town for quite some time, and the news escaped me."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

There seems to be a mild surprise on Lalita's face - then, he bows courtly. "Lady Primera. I'm honored you've decided to spare time to a lowly servant like me."

"May I ask, what happened to the prior owner of this palace? I've been out of town for quite some time, and the news escaped me."
    "I have no clue either, and I am only mildly interested in finding out myself. But our King has informed me that she has left Las Noches. Now, would you honor me with a self-introduction? You have the advantage of knowing me, but I do not know you." she smiles.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, I wouldn't say I know much of you; I can only presume you are the new Primera, as that's what I've been told. As for me, I'm beneath your notice. There's no need for you to burden your mind with my name, my lady."

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Oh, I wouldn't say I know much of you; I can only presume you are the new Primera, as that's what I've been told. As for me, I'm beneath your notice. There's no need for you to burden your mind with my name, my lady."
    If Cuerva feels any annoyance at courtly conversation, she does not show it.

"If you really are beneath my notice, you would not walk into my audience chamber without more companions. You would attempt to seek protocol, unless the culture of this place is vastly different from my time. And if you really are beneath my notice, again, you would not so masterfully dodge my request for your name and rank."

She smiles again, showing a slight glint of teeth. She tries to perceive this visitor's reiatsu, as well as his companion.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-07-25 at 11:52 AM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

9. - Top - End - #39
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Day 10 - Aerie de Sacrificio (the Aerie of Slaughter)

It took the rest of the day to arrive at this location. The first breath of air taken by any Shinigami here is the immediate notice that spirit particles are a lot more concentrated here compared to Soul Society. Stepping out into the endlessly dark night skies, Takeshi leads the group into the camp.

As one could see out of the windows of the camp, it appears that this site is situated a far end of a massive canyon that resembles more like an open gaping wound on the surface of Hueco Mundo than a geographical feature. The bottom of the nearly endless ravine features towers of great height, so great that it could reach over even the highest levels of the canyon. With vision enhancing goggles available at the camp, any observer would be able to spot a city of towers that seems to grow out of the canyon, and teeming swarms of Hollows, several of the Adjuchas grade roving in the depths, consuming those weaker than them, and being consumed by the larger swarm of weaker Hollows.

Takeshi's series of orders are simple, to use the new bakudo spells he had devised to capture Adjuchas Hollows and to report sightings of any Arrancar, where he will proceed to capture personally.

((the rest would be up to Keveak to fluff up on how the captures were made. the rest of the time available before this plot catches up will be complete in a post or two from me.))
    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    The captures proved more difficult than expected by the Kido Coprs desterters. Initial attempts attracting far too many lesser Hollows to safely capture the Adjuchas.

Eventually their plans begins to work, however. Several Adjuchas getting captured in ambushes from hidden Shinigami and a small number more caught by quick attacks by Shunpo experts, including Toriyama Alice, utilising modified Geki and Hainawa to immobilise them before other Hollows can interfere.

(Hope this is right, I am not too used to describing events that entail so many characters. ^_^')
    Day 11 to 19, Shinigami Observational and Forward Command Campsite near Aerie of Slaughter

As the Adjuchas are hauled back to the campsite, Takeshi begins his experiments in private. He updates the team consistently with uploaded reports, ranging from physiology, to energetic make up as well as all the possible weaknesses that can be exploited in their limbs, joints, blind spots and all that stuff.

Furthermore, regards to how Arrancar-hood comes about, through televised screenings, Takeshi alone is allowed to forcibly remove the masks of several of the weakest captured Hollows, those not of the Menos grade with several Shinigami guards on standby.

The results are perhaps to be expected. Without the finer evolution of spiritual power that non-Menos Hollows have, becoming an Arrancar is impossible. At the least they have directly observed this and could make notes out of it.

For the Gillians, Takeshi captured one himself and proceeded to rip off the mask. Again the results are a failure. Takeshi notes perhaps that the common Gillians are still insufficient in power.

Or perhaps nobody should be helping them tear off their masks in the first place.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

On impacting floors and walls, the darts each explode with all the violence of a cero.

Pico gets two clean cuts on the target, who stands still as he strikes.

And then promptly turn into logs.

Which begs the question of where on Hueco Mundo Clovis found wood.

Sporting a much more serious face, the examiner appears on top of a nearby building, staff in hand and already swinging another hail of cero-charged darts towards Pico.

"Looking good. Now all you need for the job is to show that you really want it."
    Pico was somewhat surprised at the events that just happened. However, he didn't really have time to elaborate on it. So, he stopped, turned around, and saw Clovis standing on the building.

Then he saw the darts flying towards him again.

At that point, he looked back at Clovis, an expression of "who cares" on his face.

"Well then, let's do this."

Pico takes off, running towards the building and away from the darts. Any more darts will probably be dodged as Pico runs straight for the building. He doesn't slow down when he gets close to it. In fact, it seems like he speeds up, jumping up when he's a couple of yards away from the building.

Rather than stopping, the instant he sets foot on the building walls, he starts leaping up, scaling the building. Soon, just as he reaches the top, he leaps up, khopeshes held high in the air. For less than a second, he hangs in the air, before dissappearing in an electric whine. Clovis will soon probably experience Pico's foot flying towards his face in a kick.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Halfling in the Playground

In the shadows of the back of the stands one pool grew deeper for but a moment as an arrancar stepped forward, half crouched as he surveyed his target. His expression beshadowed and unreadable beneath a pall of darkness and purple hair, though his eyes are locked on his prey. Softly, soundlessly and much to the bemusement and confusion of those who had been sitting in the back stands and were now watching him, he inched forward.

Cecilia's eyes were rapt with attention at the fight, as much as she paid attention anyway. Now, thought Sterling, now is the time to strike. Hunched legs turn to a flying leap at the Sexta's back, arms outstretched and ready as Sterling impacted Cecilia in a... flying hug?

"Cecilia Nē-san" He sang out as he fell onto his ass, "Whats the fight about?"

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    In the shadows of the back of the stands one pool grew deeper for but a moment as an arrancar stepped forward, half crouched as he surveyed his target. His expression beshadowed and unreadable beneath a pall of darkness and purple hair, though his eyes are locked on his prey. Softly, soundlessly and much to the bemusement and confusion of those who had been sitting in the back stands and were now watching him, he inched forward.

Cecilia's eyes were rapt with attention at the fight, as much as she paid attention anyway. Now, thought Sterling, now is the time to strike. Hunched legs turn to a flying leap at the Sexta's back, arms outstretched and ready as Sterling impacted Cecilia in a... flying hug?

"Cecilia Nē-san" He sang out as he fell onto his ass, "Whats the fight about?"
    Well, Sterling WOULD have caught Cecilia in the hug, if he had actually gotten to her. The instant he started moving in that flying hug, the telltale crackling of Sonido sounded and what Sterling felt was not Cecilia, but Caiphus' rock-hard fist as it slammed into the cat-man's sternum. It had the same effect, with Sterling falling back onto his bum, but with significantly more pain, though no lasting effects.

"Do not sneak up on the lady Cecilia. Or on me." Caiphus whispered dangerously behind his mask.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

13. - Top - End - #43

Sterling sits there for a moment, stunned, before his expression flashes from shock to venom to sticking his tongue out at the warrior. "There's no need to be like that" He said, rubbing his aching ribs; when Caiphus hit you he hit hard. "Its not like I was going to hurt her"

He took a moment to peer across into the arena where the two combatants were putting on an impressive display. "Just because this is an arena doesn't mean you can go around punching people you know, and don't think I'll let you next time easier" An empty threat they both knew, it was unlikely Sterling could do much to the Fraccion though it was equally doubtful a prepared sterling would be caught.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus just stared at the Arrancar. His arms were crossed in front of his chest and his hands were still clenched into fists, but he wasn't making any overt attempts at being threatening. What was probably more unnerving to Sterling was the fact that Caiphus remained completely silent, with absolutely no retort or comeback. His smoky eyes stared at Sterling, but no reply came.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

Foot meets face. Face does not turn to log.

Clovis flies straight into a nearby wall and is covered by the rubble that falls. For all of five seconds anyway, before pulling himself up.

"Almost there. We now know you can fight at my level. Buuuuuut... My level isn't quite enough, is it?"

The jester turns his staff and bows to Von Geister.

"Your majesty, permission to break the rules."

"Granted."

"Entrance, Taumaturgo."

Terrible, blinding and abnormal radiance fills the arena, and amid the flashing colors of unknowable hues, clawed skeletal fingers soar towards Pico.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground

"Cute. Ya think that's enough to fell a disciple of mine?

Hey, Pico! If you beat that guy while still playing by the rules, I got ten crates of fifty-year-old scotch for you!"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

17. - Top - End - #47
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sterling sits there for a moment, stunned, before his expression flashes from shock to venom to sticking his tongue out at the warrior. "There's no need to be like that" He said, rubbing his aching ribs; when Caiphus hit you he hit hard. "Its not like I was going to hurt her"

He took a moment to peer across into the arena where the two combatants were putting on an impressive display. "Just because this is an arena doesn't mean you can go around punching people you know, and don't think I'll let you next time easier" An empty threat they both knew, it was unlikely Sterling could do much to the Fraccion though it was equally doubtful a prepared sterling would be caught.
    Cecilia eyes the Arrancar with interest. The bravado was quite entertaining to her. After all, she was the only Espada who had won a fight using only a piece of string, some twigs, and a massive use of liquor.

Then again, some of the other Arrancar had never really forgiven her for destroying four hundred and twenty six bottles of expensive booze. It was still considered the best HollowCon ever though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Caiphus just stared at the Arrancar. His arms were crossed in front of his chest and his hands were still clenched into fists, but he wasn't making any overt attempts at being threatening. What was probably more unnerving to Sterling was the fact that Caiphus remained completely silent, with absolutely no retort or comeback. His smoky eyes stared at Sterling, but no reply came.
    Cecilia tuts loudly. "Awww Cai, c'mon! The kid just wanted a hug! And hugs, as we all know, are awesome." Grinning, she winks at Sterling.

"Sorry 'bout Cai, he's a bit on edge. All the time." She looks around conspiratorially before stage whispering to Sterling, "Personally, I just think he needs to get laid."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus turned back towards Cecilia. "My apologies, my lady. I just wasn't sure of his intentions." He looked back at Sterling, and his eyes glinted dangerously; it wasn't hard to tell that he enjoyed punching Sterling and would gladly do it again, given the chance. It just wasn't clear why he enjoyed punching Sterling so much.

"And you have my apologies, my lady. I will attempt to have more sex in the near future."
    Star Wars iTP characters

19. - Top - End - #49

Sterling leaned in as Cecilia whispered in a mockery of conspiring, nodding solemnly at her suggestion, turning to Caiphus and sizing him up theatrically. "He's not my type, but I think I know a few girls who might tolerate him" He told Cecilia straight, before turning to her guard with an extened tongue.

"So whats the brawl about," he asked, possibly punctuated by a particularly loud bang from the arena proper "They're really going at it"

20. - Top - End - #50
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sterling leaned in as Cecilia whispered in a mockery of conspiring, nodding solemnly at her suggestion, turning to Caiphus and sizing him up theatrically. "He's not my type, but I think I know a few girls who might tolerate him" He told Cecilia straight, before turning to her guard with an extened tongue.

"So whats the brawl about," he asked, possibly punctuated by a particularly loud bang from the arena proper "They're really going at it"
    The Espada grinned widely. "Hey ya hear that Cai? It'll be easy as hell for Sterling to hook ya up!"

She pauses momentarily, pursing her lips. She seems to be thinking about how to respond to Sterling's question.

"Well, Birdman got canned from his position as Decima because he was being a birdbrain. But he went on some kinda training thing to defend his honor or whatever and is aiming to become the new Novena."

She leans on Caiphus as she continues, arm crossing inwards and her other arm being used to show expressions.

"Rumor has it that Nine, Three, and some other tool all died for being useless! Isn't it totally spiffy?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Caiphus turned back towards Cecilia. "My apologies, my lady. I just wasn't sure of his intentions." He looked back at Sterling, and his eyes glinted dangerously; it wasn't hard to tell that he enjoyed punching Sterling and would gladly do it again, given the chance. It just wasn't clear why he enjoyed punching Sterling so much.

"And you have my apologies, my lady. I will attempt to have more sex in the near future."
    She nods determinedly. "Good job Cai! Having more sex is a great stress reliever that you will have to use soon."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

Foot meets face. Face does not turn to log.

Clovis flies straight into a nearby wall and is covered by the rubble that falls. For all of five seconds anyway, before pulling himself up.

"Almost there. We now know you can fight at my level. Buuuuuut... My level isn't quite enough, is it?"

The jester turns his staff and bows to Von Geister.

"Your majesty, permission to break the rules."

"Granted."

"Entrance, Taumaturgo."

Terrible, blinding and abnormal radiance fills the arena, and amid the flashing colors of unknowable hues, clawed skeletal fingers soar towards Pico.
    As the radiance filled the arena, Pico turned his head away. "Oh that's BULL****!!!" He then jumped away from the blast, trying to get as far away from Clovis as he could within the next few seconds.

After he was sufficiently out of reach from the skeletal fingers, he heard Rouga's shouting. His ears perked up at the mention of scotch. He looked back over at Rouga, a new determination in his eyes.

"Give me a minute." He shouted back.

It may have been the radiance, it may have been something else, but for just a second his yellow eyes looked like they shined like sickly stars. He waited for the skeletal fingers to approach, and just when they tried to grab Pico, he spun in place, swinging his khopeshes around, becoming a living blender in the process.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

Blades flash and limbs are torn to shreds.

Or... Not.

What happens is actually somewhat different, because beneath the segmented plating of those limbs one would find no meat and no bone, but only crackling, lightning-related reiryoku forging the conections between the numerous sections of those arms.

So you might have an idea of what happens when a blade goes in contact with that energy. It is akin to what happens when someone punches a tesla coil. A chocking event, indeed.

In the sphere of blinding light, CLovis' main body remains completely concealed.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

23. - Top - End - #53
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sereg sighs after a long time watching th battle and strides toward Von Geister with determination.

"Geister, I'm going to be the new Tercera. This fight's going nowhere, and I have better things to do than wait for the Jester to get done so I can cut him open. I have some things to discuss with you after this event. I'll see you sooner rather than later."

He then turns to walk away before shifting again. "Oh, and Pico should be promoted to Septima after this. The position's open with my promotion and no one else will be able to fill it."
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

"The examination fight is not about beating Clovis, it is about showing me that you have what it takes to do the job."

Von Geister pauses.

"I noticed your new arm. And it does look like it gave you a significant power boost. Rise above the cuarta and you will have the position. If pico wants to be Septima, he will have to beat the octava."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

If Cuerva feels any annoyance at courtly conversation, she does not show it.

"If you really are beneath my notice, you would not walk into my audience chamber without more companions. You would attempt to seek protocol, unless the culture of this place is vastly different from my time. And if you really are beneath my notice, again, you would not so masterfully dodge my request for your name and rank."

She smiles again, showing a slight glint of teeth. She tries to perceive this visitor's reiatsu, as well as his companion.
    Lalita, for the moment, is giving out very little. But it's not hard to get the feeling that there's hidden depths to the man. "I apologize, my Lady, but last time I visited, there was no protocol", he says and bows. "It seems things have... changed quite a bit since then."

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Not too far from where the Ghost King watched the fight, there was a patch of deep shadows. Within that patch stood Vicente. His newest cloak was around his shoulders, the hood pulled up over his head. He did not move, and his wonderful creation kept him from being sensed via spiritual energy or pressure. He might as well not be standing there.

Of course, his primary purpose here wasn't really to observe the fight, thought it did interest him. It seemed Pico had reached a point where he was genuinely worthy of the title Espada. But no, he was here not to watch, but to show. To show the Ghost King his permission to continue this experiment had not been in error. After all, he had six prime samples in the small messenger-style bag he wore under the cloak. It would be simple to display their potential to all who were willing to see.

Unlike the bumbling of the incompetent Septima. His eyes narrowed slightly as he watched Sereg display his lack of intelligence.

'Power boost from a new arm or no, he's still an idiot thug. So brazen as to demand something from the Ghost King. Something he doesn't deserve. No matter. Master Alejandro will show him what true power is, and what a true servant of the King is still capable of. It will be most entertaining. Perhaps he'll be oh so wounded afterwards. So vulnerable. Would be a shame for him to face any enemy in that condition...'

A slight smirk grew on his lips as Vicente watched, waited, and planned.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

27. - Top - End - #57
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Well then." Sereg takes a moment to think his next statement through. "I'll come see you in a few hours. I have a few ideas to run by you and before that I have somewhere to be. See you later, Lord Geister." He then shrugs and gives a sarcastic salute to Rouga before leaving to go to his district.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

28. - Top - End - #58
    Orc in the Playground

Rouga actually displays some semblance of observance to protocol and offers a short salute to Sereg back. He doesn't seem to notice much otherwise.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Lalita, for the moment, is giving out very little. But it's not hard to get the feeling that there's hidden depths to the man. "I apologize, my Lady, but last time I visited, there was no protocol", he says and bows. "It seems things have... changed quite a bit since then."
    "There is no need for apologies for not knowing what you weren't told. I suppose once I get reliable lieutenants, I will send the word around." Cuerva nods at Lalita, glancing backwards at Adam.

"Palacio Uno is under massive renovations, in the most part because our Lord's rearrangements have caused no less than major damages. Taking the opportunity through necessary repairs, I have decided to refresh Palacio Uno's architectural...functions. These would be done within a few weeks to a month, and until then I am forced to be very creative in finding spaces and fitting multiple temporary functions into the same halls and rooms that are still structurally safe for my purposes."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente waits calmly until Sereg is well away from the area. This is not the time for bickering with his intellectual inferiors. Instead, he calmly walks forward, stopping a small distance from Von Geister and bowing deeply.

"Your Majesty. When this event is finished, I would like to show you, and the other Espada present, the results of the project we discussed a few weeks ago."

He keeps some of his attention on the King, but some wanders, examining the fight (perhaps he will face one of these combatants at a later time?) and the present Espada.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune