New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: Center WW

1. - Top - End - #121
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Center WW

Lord Loss, because I rolled a 20.
    Awesome Pony-Chul by slayerx!
    My computer is on the blink. Posting will be affected.
    The endless wisdom that is my extended signature lies here.
    I have Pokemon!

2. - Top - End - #122

"Erikun sir, the man is dead! He is clearly not the problem here."
    Game systems I play: DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade, Dungeons: The Dragoning, AFBME, Atomic Highway, Dark Heresy, Legend of the 5 Rings 4E, MAID and... EQRPG... Does anyone actually play that?

3. - Top - End - #123
    Orangeban
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jjeinn-tae View Post
    "Erikun sir, the man is dead! He is clearly not the problem here."
    "Oi' wouldn't be so sure 'bout that sonny. First rule of everything, never trust those in charge. Whether it be a Dungeon Master, General or, indeed, Narrator. Now, where's this bar everyone keeps talking about?"

4. - Top - End - #124
    Halfling in the Playground

The room was filled with panic. A melee across the table, people getting up, sitting down, fainting into their food. At least, the centre of the room was in a panic. But, for one person in the corner, the only emotion felt was an increasing irritation. Just look at all of the food going to waste! Those were some of the best wines in the castle. Fear? Naah. After all, who among those assorted nobles was going to prepare or serve their own food?

Rosencrance, because according to my copy of Shakespeare he's already dead.
    Last edited by BobTheFerret; 2011-09-03 at 07:54 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shapeshifters 2 WW
    It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
    Gooooooo Colonials!

5. - Top - End - #125
    Bugbear in the Playground

The darkness seemed a fitting place to light a fire. It was a pity that idiotic infernal went ahead to attack the leader. They now needed a new leader, and in that case he thanked the Infernal. For now his destiny could be realised. He was born to be a leader! Not some second rate emissary.

He stands up on the chair he had been sitting on, looking over the crowd of representatives that were stuck in here until the Infernals and Celestials could be eliminated. "My friends! Lords and ladies. Representatives of the Elemental Kin! We have spies and traitors amongst us today. They have burst forth and destroyed our esteemed leader... But we must not let this loss cripple us! We must stand strong in the face of adversity! Let us stand united!"
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

6. - Top - End - #126
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    The darkness seemed a fitting place to light a fire. It was a pity that idiotic infernal went ahead to attack the leader. They now needed a new leader, and in that case he thanked the Infernal. For now his destiny could be realised. He was born to be a leader! Not some second rate emissary.

He stands up on the chair he had been sitting on, looking over the crowd of representatives that were stuck in here until the Infernals and Celestials could be eliminated. "My friends! Lords and ladies. Representatives of the Elemental Kin! We have spies and traitors amongst us today. They have burst forth and destroyed our esteemed leader... But we must not let this loss cripple us! We must stand strong in the face of adversity! Let us stand united!"

Nice bit of R.P, but I'd suggest changing the colours, I almost missed your vote, others might too.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Pixie in the Playground

"Ah, m'dear Orangeban, I'd be sure to help you move the corpses, if they had somewhere to go, but, as they do not, I can't. Jolly inconveinient, we could toss them from the window but, I'd rather not disrespect our dead peers."

Anthony paces the carpets, inspecting the corpses, his stout figure swaying to and fro.

"Maybe, a drink and a sandwich, would calm you nerves my fellow council member, while they rot physically, maybe we shall rot our minds with a strong drink?"

A simple, motiveless counterpoint
    Last edited by IXI_FatTony_IXI; 2011-09-05 at 04:16 PM.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    I'm pretty sure voting for the narrator doesn't work. Especially when they die in the narration.

...I put a lot of work into that, didn't anybody actually read it?
    Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    erikun for voting to rekill the already dead narrator
    Okay, so I wasn't at my most coherent at the time. I was putting more effort into coming up with interesting reasoning than I was in paying attention to who was who.

Since voting for the person above you in the list is popular for these, I guess I'll vote for Bunny Earz then.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

9. - Top - End - #129
    Dwarf in the Playground

A man slumped over jerked up into a sitting position with a start and a snort. "Huh-Wha-Abstain?!" His blurred eyes tried to focus on the room around him as he noticed mass amounts of movement and two figures by one crumpled on the floor and small bits everywhere. Rubbing his eyes vigorously under his spectacles the man quickly wiped some dampness from his cheek as he tried to figure out what he missed. "Normally these things are boring, why can't these be boring? Why couldn't I have been sick or something?" He muttered to himself as he quickly pieces together what has happened by various shouts, questions and the now non-blurred corpses... Corpse and giblets would be more appropriate though, he guessed.

(Gray Mage. First day no obvious evidence, yadda yadda, random vote.)
    Titles, Achievements, and Quotes of Honor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Infernal Teamworker - City of Shadows Wondering if anyone is still checking this...
    Ruler of the City - City of Shadows Hello? Anyone there? PM me if you want the Color Code.
    The Fallen Chessmaster - Center WW I don't really see a reason to get rid of this.
    The Manipulative/The Opaque - Demons WW Its kind of neat.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

A man, previously unnoticed, stands up from his corner.
    "My dear ambassadors, may I ask you to a debate, once this horrid business is over? My mansion in the Fae lands of Elraz'kin will more than suffice."
    The man takes in the shocked looks.
    "Ah, I see you are nonplussed by my statement. I am indeed not a fae, but I am their ambassador. They often use humans as ambassadors, because a lot of fae think their time too valuable to spend on such frivolous activities as fostering goodwill in other nations. That's what money and humans are for. They pay me well, and realise that I represent them, and as such take my grievances as their own
    The man looks disdainfully at Xanmyral.
    "Pay attention, man, or I might take offence. Such would not be wise to foster, as my sponsor is the Golden Emperor, and takes such insults most seriously."
    (I hope this meets the acceptable standards, Ramsus)
    Last edited by Eternis; 2011-09-09 at 08:07 PM.
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Short version: Think of Dragons as Godzilla, not people.

Long Version: Eternis is not a Dragon. In this setting there are no "draconic" lands aside from the land a Dragon happens to live/hunt in/be passing through at the time. They don't have a society. If a Dragon had a human-like form that would be it's only form (barring exceptionally strange circumstances) and it still wouldn't really pass for a human. Most dragons aren't capable of speech and those that are are rather unlikely to mingle with humans (or really anyone at all) and most certainly wouldn't serve as...well, anything aside from "I am powerful, you are not, I am doing what I want, you are fleeing, dying, or getting lucky and being completely ignored". And last but not least, when it entered the vicinity of the castle everyone would have immediately felt it's presence (again barring very strange circumstances).

Sorry if this hampers your RPing Eternis but, Dragons in this setting are not D&D or other typical fantasy dragons. (Not that I don't love those kinds, just...yeah, not the case here.) On the other hand crazy people totally do exist in this setting.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-09-04 at 01:57 AM.

12. - Top - End - #132

Point at Gray Mage

Sorry, I hadn't time to read the story and even think of a bit roleplay yet.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #133

Zar Peter because I need to catch up this thread.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #134
    Orangeban
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IXI_FatTony_IXI View Post
    "Ah, m'dear Orangeban, I'd be sure to help you move the corpses, if they had somewhere to go, but, as they do not, I can't. Jolly inconveinient, we could toss them from the window but, I'd rather not disrespect our dead peers."

Anthony paces the carpets, inspecting the corpses, his stout figure swaying to and fro.

"Maybe, a drink and a sandwich, would calm you nerves my fellow council member, while they rot physically, maybe we shall rot our minds with a strong drink?"

A simple, motiveless counterpoint
    "A drink would indeed be welcome my fellow, perhaps if we empty the wine cellar it would prove an excellent tomb for our dead fellows?"

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

Sorry you two, thats done already.
    Despite everything, its still me.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Onime-no-Enishi
    Guest in the Playground

In a corner of the room, Ixsiehn, a man adorned with light armor leaned against the wall with his arms crossed while the whole thing happened. He has unkempt platinum hair that reached his shoulders and crimson red eyes. He stood about 6' tall and was leanly built, His pale skin is a direct contrast to the black armor hes wearing. He glanced at Graymage and noticed he was glaring at him but he just dismissed it and turned to the other side. "What do you think, Surra?"

Beside him, a gorgeous woman stood, prepared to draw her sword at any moment. She has beautiful golden hair that is tied to a pony tail, she wore a silver platemail on a beautiful white dress, with armored plates on her arms and hips. "...you would know what I think Ix, we should remain alert".

"Heh, true enough..." he murmured as he looked back at the crowd.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Troll in the Playground

A young woman with light brown hair, tied into pigtails, and wearing a blood red cloak over a black leather bodysuit and matching thigh high boots, walks to the corpses of Ramsus Stalm and the Dyviil. She kneels down and begins to examine them both.

After a moment, she holds her hands over the body of Ramsus, she begins to chant. Her hands begin to glow, as her chanting begins to grow in intensity.

But nothing happens. She opens her eyes, looking a little tired. She looks to any who are standing near. I cannot... raise him. she says wearily.

She then seems to look past them. Is that.. Murska, she wonders to herself.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

18. - Top - End - #138

Zar Peter for clear logical reasons

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    She then seems to look past them. Is that.. Murska, she wonders to herself.
    Why yes it is! But he has already at one glance decided that he is unlikely to succeed in what the woman had just tried with his meagre talent.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Jjeinn-tae for being the only name i havent seen around before
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I'm leaving for a while, so day is extended for a couple hours.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Pixie in the Playground

"Well, Madame Lex(-Kat), looks like you Hokus-Pokus, has failed to raise our chaiman. Is your talent truely failing or? Do you not want him back as to bump you up the food chain!"

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Day 1 over. Results Pending.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Day 1 Ends.

The bodies at the front of the room began to stir. The Metal Kin stood up slowly and wiped himself off, extending a hand to the Dyviil.
    "Our part here is done. Let's head to the local bar I've heard so much about."
    One of the kin in the crowd shouted, "But you said there wasn't a bar!"
    The Dyviil winked. "Yes, that's right. There is no bar inside. We're the Narrators. Need I say more?"
    "I..."
    "Exactly." The Dyviil and the Metal Kin headed for the door, unlatching it and stepping outside.
    A lone Water Kin in a long gray cloak stood up. "Hold on... This is ridiculous!"
    The Metal Kin only answered, "Narrators. Need I say more?"
    The man stumbled, "But..."
    The Dyviil took up a defensive tone. "You wanna make something of it, Waterboy?"
    The only answer was a stuttering, "I... I..."
    The Dyviil answered with an unsatisfied, "I'll take that as a yes." He slipped a blade from his sleeve, and flicked it at the Water Kin's chest. It hit true, and the man collapsed, his body wracked with pain. "Allow me to rephrase. Dyviil Narrator. G'night, kiddies!" They slipped into the night, repositioning the door behind them. Those who tried it found it just as difficult to open as before. This was going to be a long night.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gray Mage was lynched. He was a Water Kin Villager.

Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Killed?|Role
    01|Bladescape||
    02|Lex-kat||
    03|cd4||
    04|billtodamax||
    05|Murska||
    06|IXI_FatTony_IXI||
    07|Gray Mage|Lynched Day 1|Water Kin Villager Ghost
    08|otakuryoga||
    09|The Grimmace||
    10|TsukikoJ||
    11|BobTheFerret||
    12|Onime-no-Enishi||
    13|Xanmyral||
    14|Khal||
    15|Eternis||
    16|Jjeinn-tae||
    17|Qwaz||
    18|Orangeban||
    19|Istari||
    20|Lord Loss||
    21|Fleeing Coward||
    22|Lemonus||
    23|TigerFang||
    24|Bunny Earz||
    25|erikun||
    26|super dark33||
    27|banjo1985||
    28|Zar Peter||
    29|TheLaughingMan||
    30|Rosencrance||
    [/table]

People who did not vote Day 1:

billtodamax
    TsukikoJ
    Khal
    Qwaz
    Fleeing Coward
    banjo1985
    Rosencrance

Night 1 Begins.
    It will end in approximately 48 hours.
    Remember to post all night actions in your QTs.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2011-09-05 at 09:21 PM.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

>.>
    <.<

Can I go to the bar?

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Mini Event! (not really though): Spectral bar found. All ghosts may now get thoroughly liquored up on booze that has perished yet lingers on. The living find the spectral booze infuriatingly intangible.

27. - Top - End - #147

Am I getting the odd feeling that I may be the target of the ghost tonight?..

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

???

Ghosts vote during the day like everyone else (just in blue).

29. - Top - End - #149

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    ???

Ghosts vote during the day like everyone else (just in blue).
    Oh...

Yeah...

I still think I'll be targetted.(Surefire way not to get hit, right?)

30. - Top - End - #150
    Pixie in the Playground

"Well, that was weird, at least we don't have to move the bodys our selves now"