New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: (Twi) Twilight XI: School Days

Stephanie

"Crap. Good bye Sorcerer's Stone, hello fire drill. At least there aren't any sprinklers..."

Cass

What was that noise? Was there an intruder in school? Instinctively, Cass wheels around, looking for the enemy surely about to strike...and finding nothing. Of course, considering the reactions of the other students, this is an ordinary occurrence. Weird. She follows her classmates outside.

"This happen every day?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Light Yagami
    He pauses. Well, it seems it's proceeded too far for any direct problem solving then. There were several options, planting evidence among them, but ultimately he decided it was most important to get away from the scene of the crime. As he leaves, he notices Misa has stopped following him, and turns to see that sweet, gentle Misa has walked over to C.C. and, without a word, lifted up Nunnally out of her chair, with the other girls help taking her in her arms, and carefully gotten her down the stairs, providing the perfect cover image in the meantime as he tried to figure out how to deal with the situation that was int the process of spiraling out of control.

Lelouch
    Lelouch only smiles arrogantly, supreme self-confidence refusing to be budged even slightly. Not just because these sort of people could smell weakness, either. He looks around as he does, looking for familiar faces. These men made things happen, despite rarely stepping outside of these premises. If you needed one of them, you spoke to them, and then found yourself directed to a seemingly completely unconnected individual who could get you exactly what you needed no trouble at all.
    They were men he relied on, and loathed. But for now, his business brought him here for a rather different need. Chess was more then a game to the Brittanian Nobility. It was a way of life, something they almost lived. They all played it, and it was considered the most noble of hobbies to follow. There were books written on the subject, on how it encouraged creativity, problem solving, prepared them for war and taught them how to make sacrifices, taught them to read and understand people, and a thousand other benefits. Lelouch himself played an excellent game, but one must test his edge lest it go to rust. Hence this place, and the bets placed upon champions.
    He watches the man play, gauging his skill, then wordlessly sits down opposite him, lifting a black pawn. He then rests his fingertips together, and waits for the man to begin his first move.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground

Beast
    "That's not a drill. Actually, it's the alarm for a dangerous intruder." A moment ago, he looked like a somewhat dapper, enthused teacher trying to impart his wisdom. Now h looked dangerous. Incredibly so, everyone in the room had the feeling all of a sudden that they were caged with a dangerous predator. It's your first sign of what he's like when he's roused, and it's not a pretty one. He takes off his glasses, and places them on the desk. Then he takes a deep breath, and gets himself back under control.

"Well, it looks like we will be wrapping this up early. Take anything you can't bare to part with, and follow me, we'll be evacuating the furthermost quadrangle." He sighs. "And please, don't incite panic. Keep things orderly."

Shirou
    A moment ago, he had been doing nothing more then making idle conversation. Suddenly he was out of his element and alarmed. He's staring around with everyone else, trying to figure out what is going on.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Gym

Kid's eyes snap into focus as he says, "Alright people you heard the man. Make sure to evacuate in an orderly manner and don't incite panic." Liz hust follows his lead as she usually does. Patti, who had been talking to Cass and Gary, sees Cass's stance and then hears her question. She frowns a little as she says, "I don't think so. This is just a fire drill. It might be something else though. Still I don't think that it happens often. Oh well, if there are bad guys me, Kid, and Liz will beat them up! So come on Cassy!" With that she starts walking hoping that the enigmatic girl would follow.

Science

Maka's eyes then widen as she says, "A dangerous intruder!" Her eyes lock with Soul's and he nod slightly as he lets out a breath of frustration as he says, "First day of school and things go to h*ll. So not cool." They then follow the rest of the class out. As they do Maka uses her Soul Perception technique once more only this time expanding it to a more overall sensory technique. The reason for this was that powerful people have bigger souls. usually it is not readily obvious. However when they were in battle or using a power of theirs their souls would auto matically expand. For example her Sensei Stien, who she had managed to surpass not to long ago mostly due to the fact that he was a little rusty, had a soul the size of a two story house.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-12-07 at 09:54 AM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

Black Dynamite
    He turns his head to Dr. Cullen, puts down his cigar, and says to him, "Indeed my super-cracker friend, I do not have to teach class at this very moment. Thus I have been smoking these Cubans to pass the time, because the man has forbidden me of practicing my Kung-Fu, after that incident with the janitors last month. But, whatever, you want some? This is the good ****, I got it myself from Cuba during Bay of Pigs."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

Cass

She frowns, staring at Kid. His body told her that he was referring to her. His word, though, wasn't one that others used. Confusing.

"Not Cassy. No call me that."

She follows anyway.

Stephanie

Crap. There was a lot of stuff she couldn't bear to part with; unfortunately, most of said equipment was probably waiting for them in their dorms.

Thankfully, though, she had her Batgirl (technically, she wasn't Batgirl anymore, but still. Babs had no right to strip her of her title.) costume in a hidden compartment in her bag, so the most important stuff was taken care of.

Grabbing it, and swinging one of the straps over her shoulder, she follows Beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

7. - Top - End - #97
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sebastian
    Sebastian slides back along the ground, a grimace on his face. This fight could go on for hours, and was most certainly beginning to draw the interest of those around. This ghost, this lost soul wielding lost weapons didn't care if he was discovered, but Sebastian had work to do. And he was starting to get into the battle; starting to let himself slip into old habits. Those weapons...so amazing, to feel their sting again! To know the greatest hands of mortals wielded against him, to spill the blood of heroes and kings, it had been so long, so very long since he had done such. The last fights he'd been able to enjoy had been close to a century ago, and even then, nothing like this.

This is beginning to get interesting; really, I wonder which sword you will unveil next-Gram, perhaps? Excalibur seems a bit predictable, and yet unlikely. He keeps speaking, trying to start a conversation while he works on resealing the unholy energy leaking off him; it wouldn't do to start shifting. It would likely end the fight, one way or another, but he wouldn't be able to hide that.

He slides into a defensive stance, ready to block the next strike, and, more importantly attempt to wrest it from Archer's grip. To see if they could survive in his hands or not.

Panty and Stocking
    Panty lifts her head up; ignorant of their job she may be, she could feel the fight between a spirit and a demon. And she grins; STOCKING, WE'RE GETTIN' PAID TONIGHT!

She runs at a breakneck speed trying to escape the classroom and get to the scene of the fight, Stocking following her with an equally pleased smirk on her face.
    Last edited by doliest; 2011-12-07 at 01:14 PM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    "That sword and I have a history." He replied blandly, drawing both Durendal and Arondight simultaneously then tossing you through a wall. "One better not revisited. Besides, your not worth it." He drives Durendal through your shoulder, then twists it, leaving it in there to vanish while he creates yet another sword (Balmung), flashing and swirling around him like a pair of living things.

You've been fighting ten minutes, and you're yet to score a hit. He, on the other hand, has worn you down, death of a thousand cuts. He's good. Very, very good, and you're fighting the way every reasonably skilled opponent has fought him in every battle he's experienced. If you're going to beat him, you'll have to change the rules of the battle a bit.

"You want interesting? Fine. Dodge this if you can." He snarls, eyes alight, then vanishes, leaving a sound like breaking glass behind him. For a moment, you stare around, then out of the corner of your eye you catch a white and black blur at either side of you, closing in fast.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-12-07 at 04:12 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Pixie in the Playground

Gary Bell

"Right, right!"

Gary follows Oliver. As he does so he tries tapping into the local school network, accessing surveillance camera feeds to see if anything dangerous is going on.

Leavenworth Smedry

The Smedry starts as the Alarm goes off.

"Jumping Jaspers! if you want to warn everyone to evacate the building, why not use soothing noises and colors instead of hurting people's ears and eyes?"

He leaps to his feet.

"You heard your classmate! Everyone head outside, and under no circumstances are you to snatch up weapons and secretly follow me!"

With that, the old man takes off at brisk pace, throwing open his jacket to reveal multiple colored spectacles dangling from pockets on the inside lining, like watches watches inside a peddler's coat.

Do you join the evacuation, or follow the crazy old giffer?

The answers clear for Panty and Stocking, that's for sure!

10. - Top - End - #100
    Pixie in the Playground

Souske
    The sergeant has had his reactions drilled into him, and in particular was the response in an emergency situation when alarms start sounding. The perimeter has been compromised. He acts.

He draws a pair of handguns, checks them with the unthinking efficiency of someone who goes through the motions every day of their life perfectly, then heads towards the disturbance directly, scanning each corridor and making mental note of all possible points off entry and available cover.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Barbarian in the Playground

Black Dynamite

"No thank you I don't sm-" Dr. Cullen starts to say as the alarm sounds.

"A disturbance in the boy's dormitories. Care to join me in checking it out?"

Gym

The cameras have been destroyed but the recorded footage shows what appears to be a butler and a rene faire cosplayer fighting with enough force to destroy the concrete walls. Neither of their faces turn up anything on any databases or watchlists.

Everyone but Sagara follows along with Mr. Oliver outside where it's safe. You can't make anything out of the fight but a bit of dust rising from the dormitories.

History

Alice steps into the path of Smedry and Panty & Stocking. "Do not interfere, the Demon and Servant must fight."

Science

As Beast leads his class to safety Bella slips away from them in the halls and makes her way towards the Dormitories.

Dorm Fight

The vastly out of place child soldier Souske Sagara joins the magical heavy weights wielding nothing more than conventional military hardware.

Light

As you make your way out of the Dormitory carrying the crying girl you took from the wheel chair you are stopped by a tall blonde girl instantly recognizable as Milly Ashford, the Student President and Granddaughter of the chairman of the school. She reaches out to the girl and asks, "Nunally, are you okay? Where is your brother? Who is this?"

Perhaps you lucked out better than you thought.

Light's Support

Ignoring the destruction around her C.C. takes the advantage she gained from Light's departure to journey into his room and look around.

Lelouch

The man smiles and puts on a pair of horn rimmed glasses. "Brave move kid."

He moves his King side pawn two spaces forward accepting Lelouch's challenge.
    ((Now might be a bad time to mention I am terrible at Chess...))
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

12. - Top - End - #102
    Pixie in the Playground

{An Old Guy With Horn-Rimmed Glasses? Huaaaggggghghghahhhh!!!

...The Truth Is Out There, Lelouch.}

Leavenworth Smedry

"Will bad things happen if their duel is interrupted?" Leavenworth asks politely.

As those words leave his mouth, he ducks to the left and tries to run past Alice. After all, if she says 'no', he won't have wasted any time. If she says 'Yes', then he'll take her advice in mind: Win Win Scenario!

Gary Bell

"Swords... Swords." He mutters to himself. "These people are fighting with swords! That's not right. Cool, but not right. It's a technological anachronism."

He pauses. "And they're wrecking a bunch of buildings. Where people live. They need to be stopped, Mr. Oliver! You've got to stop them! Use your abilities to stop them!"
    Last edited by Colesign; 2011-12-07 at 11:14 PM.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Pixie in the Playground

Sagara Souske
    The fight does not add up at all. Supernatural powers are at work. He comes to this reasoning based on the simple fact that he knows the breaking strain of muscles, tendons and bone, and they have all exceeded it long ago. Therefore, supernatural is the safest assumption.

His guns are loaded with beanbag rounds. He's not a psychopath, he doesn't want to kill anyone if there are easier avenues that don't involve civilian casualties. In this case, he doubts it somehow, so he reloads with standard clips, and takes a deep breath, finding his center and preparing himself. The he comes in firing.

Again, he uses the Mozambique Drill, using both guns at once, each bullet unerringly finding it's target in the split seconds he's out of cover. Two in the chest and one in the head, and then he's crouched behind a wall again, in a low crouch with his back against the wall to feel for vibrations, and so that any retaliation passes over his head.

He's outclassed in a fair fight. He has no intention of fighting fair.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

Lelouch
    The board is set. White faced Black, standing tall, both sides awaiting orders from their masters. Lelouch inspects his troops for a few moments, then looks up. Lenses meet violet eyes, more or less with a clang, but there are no words. He smiles then, cracks his knuckles, and faces the man across the board. Nothing to be said. Only the game.

Lelouch plays defensively at first, sacrificing versatility for defense, taking few risks and drawing the man into complacency. Then, seemingly sacrificing a pawn for no gain, he maneuvers the man into an increasingly poor position, while giving him the impression he is winning. The man takes another pair of pawns and a rook for only a pawn and a lonely rook in return. But he's now exactly where Lelouch wants him, and under the mistaken impression that Lelouch is actually a fairly poor player.

And then, he strikes.

It begins simply, a single pawn slid obediently into position, seemingly out into the open and leaving a chink in the formation to exploit, and a little to eagerly a bishop moves into place, planning on the glory of an easy victory, only to find the army closing in on him from both sides like the well oiled machine it was, claiming him, and crushing on in an irresistible wave as the Black King begins his advance.

White pieces, so strong and sure a moment ago, were suddenly finding themselves in the unenviable position, trapped and desperate with no where to turn, reduced to barricades to hold of the onslaught of the rival pieces.

Eyes were constantly moving, tracking the pieces, following imaginary lines of movement. Occasionally they would meet, violet eyes that seemed almost to be laughing in the midst of the cold, calculating strategy. No victory could be found there, only the desire for it, the knowledge that it was already within reach.

Light Yagami
    Misa gives her a look, one that factors in physical appearance, social status and a million other details in under a millisecond, and by degrees it becomes colder. Light, on the other hand, placed Nunally down gently, then stood up. "My name is Light. I'm a student, and I was in the dorms when it started." Honesty was the best policy. Just not to much of it. The most important thing was not to get caught out with a lie, so sticking with the truth as much as possible lowered the chances.
    "I was on my way out when I saw her, and thought I'd better help."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Pixie in the Playground

Beast
    Leavenworth Smedry darts past Alice and gets two steps before he crashes into a completely immovable, veritable mountain of blue furred muscle. Beast might be wearing a well made Italian tailored suit, but somehow this doesn't detract from his presence. Quite the opposite, if anything.

A hand darts down, fast and fluid, and picks the man up by the scruff of the neck, lifting him easily as though he weighed nothing at all to look Beast in the eyes. "Please tell me you were not abandoning your students to fend for themselves while you scurry off to hide. That does not impress me very much" He says as he hefted the grown man with one hand, a faint growl in the back of the throat sending shivers down Smedry's spine because a hundred thousand years of evolution had taught his species it was a good idea to shiver when you are growled at like that. "You have responsobilities. There is a dangerous lunatic loose in the school, and they are your priority, not your own skin. Clear?"

It's at this logical misunderstanding that Smedry notices the pair of spectacles tucked into his breast pocket. Spectales he's been trained to know and fear...

Archer
    Archer had been perched on a ledge with a futuristic hunting bow no ordinary human could even draw strung and ready, Gram resting on the groove about to be fired like an arrow, as the two blades he threw a moment ago his Sebastien from either side. Unfortunately, that is no longer an option, because the idiot kid just revealed his position, and he had to grab the sword and use it to defend himself with.

The bullets ricochet off the big, black iron weapon, whizzing lethally around the room, but nowhere near him. his other blades sink into Sebastien, cutting into each shoulder where his wings would be where he in his real form. Tear off an angels wings, and they become mortal, or so he'd heard. Maybe demons worked the same way.

He dropped down lightly, summoned two more swords (Clarent and Tyrfing, this time, British and Scandinavian again), and faced Sebastien, the coat he'd made with the shroud of a saint billowing around him.

"Look at that. A man just saw you. Which means he as good as knows who your master is. And I imagine more will be here in a matter of moments." He shrugs his shoulders blandly, leaving himself open for a split second. "I'm not the one who needs secrecy."

Shirou
    "Shouldn't we get weapons or something?" He had a dull feeling in his stomach. They might not recognize Archer, but he did. He'd told him to keep out of sight, why the hell was he picking a fight like this?
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-12-08 at 02:20 AM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Maka and Soul

Maka spies to the two very large souls. One is heroic and just. The other is demonic, yet not very active. However she spots something else. A void in her senses...and it was moving towards the dorms! Maka shuts off her Soul Perception as she says to Soul, "Crap, Soul I found them, but that Bella girl is headed towards them as well. She might get hurt if we don't do something!" Soul nods to her as they sneak off while Beast is dealing with Mr.Smedry. As they run through the halls Soul is engulfed and then transformed into a silver light. That light then shoots into the air zigzagging a bit before taking the definite shape of a scythe. When the light disappears Soul is now a scythe with a silver shaft and a eye at the top of the scythe with a red scythe blade.

With that Maka catches him with practiced ease and runs faster through the halls to the Dormitories.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

Black Dynamite
    He immediately stands up, tosses the cigar, and in the blink of an eye, takes off his $100 suit, revealing the Kung Fu garb underneath. After this display, he cracks his knuckles and replies,"Oh yeah, Imma beat some ass with my Kung-Fu, let's bounce this bitch."
    Now Black Dynamite shall run to the boys dormitories with Dr. Cullen, bowling over anything or anyone that gets in his way.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Pixie in the Playground

Leavenworth Smedry

"If I was planning to run and hide like a coward, then why on earth would I be running towards the battle, as opposed to away from it?" Leavenworth complains, not commenting on the giant blueness of the McCoy. When you conserve with British Dinosaurs and tip Dragons for good taxi service, a giant blue guy isn't too out of the norm.

The growl doesn't bother him: he uses his Talent to Arrive Late to the Intimidation.

"Honestly, people have been assuming the worst things about me today..."

But then Leavenworth notices the Horn-Rimmed spectacles tucked into McCoy's pocket.

"Jumping Jimmywarts! A Librarian!"

Leavenworth grabs McCoy's wrist and channels his Talent into it: and suddenly the Nerve Impulses traveling from the Scientist's brain to his hand...begin to Arrive Late.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2011-12-08 at 01:27 PM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Pixie in the Playground

Beast
    (Wait a moment, I thought his talent was to make himself arrive late. Not anything he happens to think of.)

"When I see a teacher abandon his students to run away at the first sign of danger, I don't much care which way he runs." He says, subscribing to that same, infuriatingly reasonable logic that Lelouch used on you in class. Sure, you might know that it's wrong, but to anyone who heard them speak, you'd seem the unreasonable one! Honestly, what do they teach people at these schools?

"It's still mucchh tthhee sss...." He trailed off as his jaw began to slacken, his eyes glazing slightly. He shook his head once, then again harder, trying to clear it.

It doesn't do much for your situation, he's still got you by the scruff of the neck, and your weight is so minimal to him he doesn't seem to be feeling any strain whatsoever, but it's certainly got him annoyed. Finally, he manages to shake of the effects enough to tell you, coherently, "Stop that."

20. - Top - End - #110
    Pixie in the Playground

{He can extend his Talent around himself: of course, by that same bit of logic...}

Leavenworth Smedry

As a side effect of delaying his captor's nerve impulses, Leavenworth winds up delaying his own as well, causing him to loll limply in McCoy's grasp like a rag doll.

Thank goodness he'd gone to the bathroom beforehand.

Seeing how unusually resistant McCoy is to his Talent, Leavenworth abandons that tack with a sigh.

"Blasted causal grasp you've got there." He mutters, taking off his red-tinted glasses and pulling out another, different colored pair.

"So then, Librarian: are you going to haul me off to a torture chamber, or Sacrifice me to the Dark Powers? And will there be Tea Involved?"

He casually slips on the new pair, wondering why in the heck this Evil Librarian isn't objecting to him donning a pair of dangerous Occulator Lenses

{Still going to be mutual misunderstandings galore, eh?}

21. - Top - End - #111
    Pixie in the Playground

Beast
    "Will you stop calling me that?" He says, exasperated, and puts him down. No reason not to, he's made his point, and if Smedry so much as tries to move he can have him back up before he even knows it. It shouldn't be all that surprising that Beast can deal so handily with the talent, he's spent a lot of his life dealing with psychics and the most powerful telepaths on the planet.

"Look. What you are going to do, is go back to your students, apologize to them, and follow proper protocol, get them evacuated. If you really want to run back into the building after that and take care of your business, well I can't stop you, but have the basic human decency to deal with your students constructively first."

He pauses when Smedry starts asking what Beast's going to do to him, and shakes his head. "Quite the imagination, don't you? Well if you want to be like that, then I'll make it easy for you. If you do it right now, I will restrain myself from kicking your ass into orbit."
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-12-08 at 09:57 PM.

22. - Top - End - #112

Gym Evacuees

Mr. Oliver casts a glare at Gary before replying to Emiya. "We're getting as far away from the disturbance as possible, above everything else it's my job to keep you all alive."

Science and History Evacuees

Alice steps forward. "Mr. Smedry, he's perfectly safe. He doesn't know it but he's had his run ins with the Librarians as well. It is in everyone's best interest that we get away from here as quickly as possible.""

Not Quite at the Dormitories

In a corridor on the way to the dormitory Maka and Black Dynamite cross paths. The Doctor acompanying the history teacher frowns at Maka as they meet.

"Mr. Dynamite, proceed to the disturbance. I will escort this wayward student away from here." he says darkly, not even attempting to hide the Kisan Egg in his soul.

Dormitories

A rather plain looking mousey girl makes her way to the battle and watches in awe as swords, magic and bullets fly every which way some attacks just barely passing her by. As her gaze intensifies both Sebastian and Archer will slowly feel their energy being drained away and their skin growing oddly sparkly as though her gaze had coated them in glitter.

Light

Milly nods to you. "You didn't happen to see another boy in there? About your age, thin build, Britannian. It's odd that her brother wouldn't be here."

Nunnally sobs gently. "Lelouch wasn't there. A strange woman was pushing me away from the fighting when Light came to help."

Lelouch

"You are good especially for your age. Few children these days have the patience for strategy." The old man comments as he slowly losses ground to Lelouch's assault soon left with only a handful of pawns and a single knight to protect his King.

"Of course you made a childish mistake. The King should never lead." The knight makes a move placing Lelouch's king in a compromised position. It can easily escape the check but that would leave it open to an easy assault from the remaining pawns. He needs to attack and defend in a single move.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Pixie in the Playground

Leavenworth Smedry

"Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." Leavenworth says, scratching his head as both Alice and Hank McCoy explain the situation.

"I'm really Sorry!" He says. "I thought you were an Evil Librarian. A Blue Evil Librarian. And you're right: I'm so used to being a solo operative that I forgot my duties as a teacher. In that at least, the Free Kingdoms and the Hushlands are in accord."

With that, Leavenworth Smedry swivels about, finger boldly outthrust.

"Students!!!!" He belows. "We...Are Going to Evacuate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gary Bell

"Well I'm alive right now." Gary says patiently.

"And I'll be alive if you go use your super-powers on the guys fighting with swords and wrecking the building right now! Go!!!! They're destroying everything!!! Someone's got to stop them!!!"

Gary can sometimes appear to be a bit selfish. It's actually more thoughtlessness, literally not thinking in the same way other people do. In his mind, Mr. Oliver has superpowers or mad skills, because nearly everyone else in this school does.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

Light Yagami
    "It's only what any compassionate human being would have done." He said modestly, because that would be more noticeable. if Light wanted to have the student body in the palm of his hand, he needed to be as well-liked as she was. Popularity at Ashford Academy firstly depended on being a Noble, but since Light could never achieve that, he had to settle for being intelligent, charming, and unbelievably interesting.
    Which Misa was extremely useful in gaining, but only if he made the most of it. "But I'm afraid in the confusion, I can't say I noticed anyone else. I barely even got a look at the girl who pulled her out of her room. One of the maids, I think."

Lelouch
    Fingers hovered uncertainly before closing around the piece, the first show of hesitation since the game began. The board was much emptier than when the battle had started. Other, less favorable options spread before him, which he brushed away distastefully, and moved the chess piece forward. The black king fearlessly continued its advance. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result. But Lelouch was simply so committed he wouldn't change, even in the face of this.
    His opponent went to move a pawn to threaten the king only to note that doing so would leave his own king exposed. He brushed another one, only to find the same problem. Lelouch had walked into his trap, but he couldn't spring it without the counterattack instantly ending the game. His only recourse, infuriating as it was, was retreat.
    Lelouch smiled. "'If the king does not move, his subordinates will not follow." He says. A few moves finished off any extraneous pieces, and then he faced the man squarely. "You only have sixteen pieces. You can't afford to ignore one, squandering it's potential."
    Pale fingers closed around the king, moving one space. It was only one word, barely above a whisper, practically deafening. "Checkmate."
    The king fell.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    Archer has seen Bella, and guesses what she's doing. He's seen enough of the future to know that much about her. He lets her. It plays to his advantage, afterall. "Do you know what you're feeling? It's called being human. Sucks, doesn't it?" He's not all that worried, he's been human before, Sebastien never has. Now the advantage is firmly in his favor.

He crosses the swords and bares his teeth at the demon, suddenly looking very intimidating. The lime hair, the shroud of a saint, and the two blades certainly had that effect on people. "Run, rabbit. Run."

Beast
    He takes a deep breath, and shakes his head. Then he turns to his students. "Come on then..." One was missing. He scanned their faces, trying to bring her face to mind, and finally settling.

"Damn it. Anyone see where Bella got to?"

26. - Top - End - #116
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Maka and Soul

Actually Beast was missing three students, his other two being in the hallway with Doctor Carlise after Black Dynamite had made his exit to stage left for the dorms. With a look of steel in her eyes Maka says, Doctor. I would appreciate it if I could go find my classmate who went missing. After all it is only right that I help my fellow students isn't it?" Meanwhile in her head Soul says, "Be careful Maka. I don't like the knowing look in this guys eyes. Its like he knows that were students of the DWMA. Be ready in case he tries anything." Maka's mouth thins as she tries to examine Carlise's soul for any idea of what his intentions towards her are.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Pixie in the Playground

Leavenworth Smedry

The Grand Occulator pricks his ears up at the mention of a disappearance. "Is one of your Students Missing?"

He whips out a pair of Trackers Sunglasses and puts them on, squinting at the floor and filtering out the many footprint silhouettes he can see, until he notices a pink and purple pair of tracks leading away from Professor McCoy's group.

"Your absent student broke off and ran...Blethering Butchers, she ran right towards the violent altercation! As soon as we get these students to safety, I can show you the way!"

28. - Top - End - #118
    Pixie in the Playground

Souske
    Back to the wall, he lowered his guns. No good. One had avoided the shots, the other hadn't even noticed them. Of course, if that's the way they were doing things, it suited him just fine. He'd just have to up the odds. And he'd illegally acquired just the thing a week ago.

Working quickly and efficiently he stripped parts out of his schoolbag and began assembling something a lot larger then a handgun. In moments it was fully rebuilt and ready to be put to use, a sleek, portable RPG, a modified anti-tank weapon system which fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead. He only had two rockets, but there were only two of them, and they were only a few dozen meters away, and he never missed.

He takes a moment's mental preparation, then steps out of the cover, the weapon braced against his shoulder, and takes aim. It's then that he notices the civilian in the line of fire. Collateral damage was one thing, but this was something else entirely. He couldn't just kill her, she wasn't an enemy combatant.

So he is forced to turn to diplomacy instead. "Both of you stop, or I fire."

29. - Top - End - #119

Dorm Fight

((That's not quite what's happening but in the short term he's not too far off.))

Bella's eyes widen with terror as Souske arms his weapon. She's untrained and clumsy but none the less she dives towards the soldier staying in the path of the RPG to keep it from hitting the Demon or Servant.

"Don't hurt them!"

Light

"I see. I'll have to have a word with Lelouch later then. In the mean time, how would you like a place on the student council Mister Yagami." Milly says with a slightly disturbing smile that's not quite malicious but not entierly sincere in it's generosity either.

Maka and Soul and Dynamite

Charlise despite the Kisan egg in his soul doesn't seem hostile. In fact he seems to legitimately want you to be removed from the danger zone. "Please come along with me young lady. I'm sure you are good with that weapon but a fight like that is no place for a child."

Smedry, McCoy and Students

Alice's eyes glaze over as she starts to mutter to herself. "The Swan awakens, in it's embrace we will be reborn in it's twisted image. End project ugly duckling now before system reset."

Shirley looks at the girl like she's crazy but doesn't say anything.

Oliver's Students

"I don't have any powers anymore, okay." Mr. Oliver snaps at Gary as he finally gets you outside.

"They are all gone now. I'm on my own, no power to protect me."

Lelouch

The man chuckles as he hands over his payment. "A shame a smart young lad like you is skipping class to gamble. Care to join me for some memory?"

30. - Top - End - #120
    Pixie in the Playground

Souske
    The RPG was too unwieldy a weapon to fire without hitting her. Which was not something he wanted to do. A problem, that. He doesn't lower the gun, but he doesn't fire either.

"Get out of the way." He says coldly and emotionlessly. "You're interfering with my shot."