New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XV: "More People Should Be Punched In The Head."

Quote Originally Posted by BoSheck View Post
    Plus it should be obvious they aren't intended to work that way. Probably.
    Common Sense isn't RAW.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

2. - Top - End - #842
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XV: "More People Should Be Punched In The Head."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Common Sense isn't RAW.
    Jah jah, I used to frequent the TO and CO boards, RAW is law. Of course we all know that isn't really the case.

It's certainly easier to justify than some of the BS that the RAI crowd comes up with, however...and it makes a nice discussion point, as long as folks can remain civil.

EDIT: Speaking of RAW. I was doing some reading and I hadn't realized until it came up that Ulrik the Slayer's 'Slayer's Oath' (which I previously thought consistently a worse ability than the Oath of War) doesn't specify close combat attacks and merely states Attacks. He still suffers from the fatal syndrom of Not Being a Rune Priest...but might be worth re-evaluating in some practice games as a second HQ choice.
    Last edited by BoSheck; 2012-05-22 at 01:05 PM.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Firbolg in the Playground

The annual GW price adjustment is taking effect at the beginning of June. The owner of the local shop got the notification this evening. I don't have the numbers yet.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

4. - Top - End - #844
    Ogre in the Playground

Honestly, I think that's going to kill my interest. I already have two armies so I don't think I'll start a new with the prices getting silly high.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Paladin View Post
    The annual GW price adjustment is taking effect at the beginning of June.
    Just in time for 6th.
    Hopefully 6th doesn't change the game too much, and if it does, let's hope what's already good, stays good. WHFB 8th kept High Elves and Chaos Warriors good. So who knows?
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

6. - Top - End - #846
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's for Chaos Space Marines getting ruleschanged to be horrible just as I finished the army (short of getting non-crappy self sculpted daemon princes).

I'm wondering if they'll pull the ever so classic move of making things that used to be good junk so you'll have to basically start from scratch like they did with the nids to a degree.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Ettin in the Playground

My brother, now being a game shop owner, got notice of the price increase last night. But I can't say more then that because he thinks the email was wrong because it had the price of many of the boxes at a flat, much lower cost. Unless that was a % increase rather then the new cost of the box.

I didn't see the email though, he just mentioned it as he was sitting on the couch last night watching TV and reading his email on his phone.

8. - Top - End - #848
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinizer View Post
    I'm wondering if they'll pull the ever so classic move of making things that used to be good junk so you'll have to basically start from scratch like they did with the nids to a degree.
    I don't know about that one. The only thing they really did was put Warriors into Troops, and Broodlords into Troops. Carnifexes are bad (because 5th is a shooty game, not an Assault game, and MCs don't last long in shooty games). The only thing you really had to do, regardless of your army, was buy a Hive Tyrant, and your army from 4th practically stayed the same. With the addition of some new models - which is what a new edition is supposed to do.

So, I'm unclear what you mean.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2012-05-23 at 09:01 AM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

9. - Top - End - #849
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't know about that one. The only thing they really did was put Warriors into Troops, and Broodlords into Troops. Carnifexes are bad (because 5th is a shooty game, not an Assault game, and MCs don't last long in shooty games). The only thing you really had to do, regardless of your army, was buy a Hive Tyrant, and your army from 4th practically stayed the same. With the addition of some new models - which is what a new edition is supposed to do.

So, I'm unclear what you mean.
    The previous nid codex was all about the carnifexes. Now it's all about the tervigons and carnifexes are rather awful now.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Bugbear in the Playground

I once played this game. Or tried. When I was little I tried getting into it but could not paint the things to save my life...and since Games Workshop demands that your army be painted to play....yeah. However, now that I am older and will be getting a part time job shortly, I may get into this again, espcially since I have a friend who wants to play too. I plan on buying already assembled, already painted models off of ebay and the like. I know that doing that is far more expensive then just assembling and painting them yourself, I am still horrid at the painting and want my army to look at least ok. However, I want some tips from you. Since I have been out of the loop on the game for a VERY long time, I would like to know what has become of the armies since then, and which choices are good and bad.

I know I do not want to go anything imperial, so space marines(unless their the chaos kind), imperial guard, daemonhunters ect.. are out. Out of all the armies, I absolutely love the idea behind the Necrons. Undead robots is just something too cool not to like. However, if the Necrons have suffered in the time I've been away I'd also be willing to look at the chaos space marines, chaos daemons and even the tyranids. I don't really like the Tau, their too "good guy" for me, and the same goes for the eldar. Dark Eldar just seem meh to me as well despite their evil-ness, and I've never been a fan of Orcs in any setting, including D&D.

So, dose anybody have any advice for me about army choice, given my leanings?

11. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Giegue View Post
    I once played this game. Or tried. When I was little I tried getting into it but could not paint the things to save my life...and since Games Workshop demands that your army be painted to play....yeah. However, now that I am older and will be getting a part time job shortly, I may get into this again, espcially since I have a friend who wants to play too. I plan on buying already assembled, already painted models off of ebay and the like. I know that doing that is far more expensive then just assembling and painting them yourself, I am still horrid at the painting and want my army to look at least ok. However, I want some tips from you. Since I have been out of the loop on the game for a VERY long time, I would like to know what has become of the armies since then, and which choices are good and bad.

I know I do not want to go anything imperial, so space marines(unless their the chaos kind), imperial guard, daemonhunters ect.. are out. Out of all the armies, I absolutely love the idea behind the Necrons. Undead robots is just something too cool not to like. However, if the Necrons have suffered in the time I've been away I'd also be willing to look at the chaos space marines, chaos daemons and even the tyranids. I don't really like the Tau, their too "good guy" for me, and the same goes for the eldar. Dark Eldar just seem meh to me as well despite their evil-ness, and I've never been a fan of Orcs in any setting, including D&D.

So, dose anybody have any advice for me about army choice, given my leanings?
    Yes. All you have to do for your army to be allowed is basecoat it (ie, that spraypaint) and show progress when you come in... though it may vary from store to store.

From what I've heard, Daemons are a FUN army to play, but their "deepstrike everything" deployment method makes them very hit or miss. Either they work well or they suck - usually the latter against Grey Knights, but whatever.

Orks are basically the gamer instinct incarnate: they're there to have fun. They aren't good guys or interesting in the lore but their armies are (apparently) a blast to play because everything about them is so ridiculous. (Speed Freeks Paint their trucks red and they go faster just because of the paint. No joke)

Pretty sure Necrons aren't recommended for beginners, but if you want to try it, by all means. Just be ready to lose your first few games >.>

Chaos Space Marines... I know nothing about
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #852
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

From what I've read the Necrons are a solid army, but they had a massive background change with their new codex. Most people took it pretty well, but there's a vocal minority that won't let it die. Also, we're expecting 6th Edition to be released within the next six months or so.

If what I'm hearing about the price hikes is true, then now is the time to buy Space Marine vehicles, especially the Stormraven and the Land Raider family.
    Last edited by Teln; 2012-05-23 at 10:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Book of Erotic Fantasy
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    If you use a blood-based McGuffin in a campaign with a vampire PC, plan for what will happen when said PC sticks it in his mouth.

13. - Top - End - #853

First and foremost, I would suggest you check out the OP for this thread, as it has a lot of useful information for all kinds of armies and playing the game in general. Then, feel free to open this here spoiler for my opinions.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Giegue View Post
    I know that doing that is far more expensive then just assembling and painting them yourself
    The best part about this is that, based on my experience, you are completely wrong unless you want to buy Actually Professional-Grade Paint Jobs. Even buying an entire matching 2000+ point army is frequently cheaper than buying the components, and even if it were to be the same cost, the amount of time you save can be worth many times more if you're the busy sort.

Me, I don't do a whole lot and my FLGS's don't have any painted-only policies, so I take things slow. Anyways, moving on to the army...

Out of all the armies, I absolutely love the idea behind the Necrons.
    Again, you are in luck. Necrons were recently updated in both rules and story, and based on what I've seen they are quite good in both casual play as well as competative. They're still undead robots who's general plan involves tearing apart the living at the molecular scale, but some of their leaders now have names and personalities and motivations beyond "Kill everything that exists"---you can take that fluff or just completely ignore it or make up your own tales (Y'know, like all fluff in this game).

They've got a lot of snazzy new models, most of which actually look pretty otherworldly and at least a little imposing, though I must admit I find a few of the designs ridiculous (Command Barges, off the top of my head). Their rules are fresh, and there seem to be a lot of strong options at any level of play below Ultra Serious Super Tournament. So, if you want them, go for it. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

14. - Top - End - #854
    Ogre in the Playground

So... how bout them fliers, eh?

Spoiler
    Show
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm106/Linnear1701/Apocalypse/Flyers2.jpg

Spoiler
    Show
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm106/Linnear1701/Apocalypse/Flyers1.jpg

Spoiler
    Show
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-J83bgBUO7p0/T7yRHizYRWI/AAAAAAAABKA/jRleXFFoXis/s1600/dakkajets.jpg
    Princess in the streets.
    Princess in the sheets.
    Don't touch me I'm royalty.

15. - Top - End - #855

Just in time for 6th.
    Hopefully 6th doesn't change the game too much, and if it does, let's hope what's already good, stays good. WHFB 8th kept High Elves and Chaos Warriors good. So who knows?
    My Storm Budgies had better survive this, I just got them looking how I want them.

"What's in this empty box ?"
    "Youth and talent is no match for age and treachery."
    Mechwarrior by Elder Tsofu

16. - Top - End - #856

I won't complain much if 6th ed is just 5th ed with tougher monstrous creatures. Maybe nerf feel no pain to 5+ (I play blood angels with priest spam and see this as fair).

Better medium and heavy tanks would be nice too. Current vehicle rules seem to put too much on 'quantity over quality' while I prefered the days where 'tank heavy' meant three predators.
    "that nighted, penguin-fringed abyss" - At The Mountains of Madness, H.P. Lovecraft

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it is a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
    So... how bout them fliers, eh?

Spoiler
    Show
    Behond the might Space Potato.

In all seriousness though. Beyond the potato I like the way the orc ones look. Too bad Chaos gets no love though. I'd love to see some chaos stuff without having to endlessly kitbash. Then again, I don't think I could handle it since I still have a Chimera, Land Raider and a ton of other stuff unpainted.

18. - Top - End - #858

Maybe they just didn't leak everything. I'd wait until something's actually published before jumping to conclusions on what is or is not in the release.

And yeah, the Storm Talon is butt-ugly. Glad I play Guard; Valkyries at least make some sort of design sense. And also already exist.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

19. - Top - End - #859
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinizer View Post
    The previous nid codex was all about the carnifexes. Now it's all about the tervigons and carnifexes are rather awful now.
    Actually, Terivigons are pretty bad now. Remember, the meta changes every two Codecies (roughly), and you seem to be playing before Dark Eldar were released. Let alone how much Grey Knights have messed it up. Cernifexes are back to being good, because they walk around with Heavy Venom Cannons and what amounts to a Plasma Cannon.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2012-05-23 at 06:01 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

20. - Top - End - #860

Straight from the horse's mouth. GW just revised the price revision; this version is a few minutes old and forwarded straight from the owner of my local store. Sorry for the messy copy, but I Ctrl-C Ctrl-V'd straight from the Excel sheet.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Code DISCRIPTION Pack SSC BARCODE RTM USD-N
    60041499028 WAR OF THE RING: BATTLEHOSTS (ENGLISH) 1 01-09-60 9781841549651 RTD $37.25
    99220199035 APOCALYPSE TEMPLATES 1 40-14 5011921902682 RTD $24.75
    60030101007 CODEX BLACK TEMPLARS (ENGLISH) 1 55-01-60 5011921914258 RTD $33.00
    60030101010 CODEX SPACE MARINES (ENGLISH) 1 48-01-60 9781841548944 RTD $41.25
    60030113002 CODEX TAU EMPIRE (ENGLISH) 1 56-01-60 5011921911493 RTD $33.00
    60030202004 WARHAMMER: THE EMPIRE (ENGLISH) 1 86-01-60 9781907964688 RTD $45.50
    60030207006 WARHAMMER: VAMPIRE COUNTS (ENGLISH) 1 91-01-60 9781907964275 RTD $45.50
    60030209004 WARHAMMER: ORCS & GOBLINS (ENGLISH) 1 89-01-60 9781841549866 RTD $45.50
    60030213002 WARHAMMER: OGRE KINGDOMS (ENGLISH) 1 95-01-60 9781907964114 RTD $45.50
    60030217001 WARHAMMER: TOMB KINGS (ENGLISH) 1 94-01-60 9781841549965 RTD $45.50
    60030299002 WARHAMMER: STORM OF MAGIC (ENGLISH) 1 80-04-60 9781907964077 RTD $57.75
    60040199017 WARHAMMER 40,000: CITIES OF DEATH (ENGLISH) 1 40-05-60 5011921911738 RTD $37.25
    60040199018 WARHAMMER 40,000: APOCALYPSE (ENGLISH) 1 40-03-60 5011921905010 RTD $57.75
    60040199022 APOCALYPSE RELOAD 1 40-07-60 9781841548937 RTD $37.25
    60040199023 WARHAMMER 40,000: BATTLE MISSIONS (ENGLISH) 1 40-04-60 9781841549118 RTD $37.25
    60040199024 WARHAMMER 40,000: PLANETSTRIKE (ENGLISH) 1 40-06-60 9781841549316 RTD $37.25
    60040202004 UNIFORMS & HERALDRY OF THE EMPIRE (ENGLISH) 1 86-02-60 9781841549279 RTD $29.75
    60040206002 UNIFORM & HERALDRY OF THE SKAVEN (ENGLISH) 1 90-02-60 9781841549828 RTD $29.75
    60041499013 FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING (ENGLISH) 1 02-01-60 5011921914791 RTD $37.25
    60041499018 THE TWO TOWERS (ENGLISH) 1 01-07-60 5011921910465 RTD $37.25
    60041499022 RETURN OF THE KING (ENGLISH) 1 01-08-60 5011921904969 RTD $37.25
    60041499026 WAR OF THE RING (ENGLISH) 1 01-06-60 9781841549224 RTD $66.00
    60041499029 THE FREE PEOPLES (ENGLISH) 1 05-01-60 9781907964367 RTD $28.00
    60041499030 KINGDOMS OF MEN (ENGLISH) 1 04-01-60 9781907964411 RTD $28.00
    60041499031 THE FALLEN REALMS (ENGLISH) 1 09-01-60 9781907964503 RTD $28.00
    60041499032 MORIA & ANGMAR (ENGLISH) 1 11-01-60 9781907964558 RTD $28.00
    60041499033 MORDOR (ENGLISH) 1 08-01-60 9781907964602 RTD $28.00
    60049999105 BLOOD IN THE BADLANDS (ENGLISH) 1 80-03-60 9781907964466 RTD $41.25
    60220299005 WARHAMMER: BATTLE MAGIC (ENGLISH) 1 80-06-60 5011921019700 RTD $11.50
    99020199001 PLANETARY EMPIRES 1 40-08 5011921015559 RTD $57.75
    99020299001 MIGHTY EMPIRES 1 80-03 5011921905539 RTD $57.75
    99070201001 Chaos Sorcerer Lord 1 83-33 5011921995240 RTD $14.75
    99070201002 Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord 1 83-34 5011921024988 RTD $14.75
    99070201003 Nurgle Chaos Lord 1 83-32 5011921025701 RTD $14.75
    99070202001 Captain of the Empire 1 86-22 5011921994588 RTD $14.75
    99070202002 Empire Master Engineer 1 86-23 5011921030521 RTD $14.75
    99070207001 Vampire Counts Necromancer 1 91-34 5011921993833 RTD $14.75
    99070207002 Vampire Counts Cairn Wraith 1 91-32 5011921025329 RTD $14.75
    99070207003 Vampire Counts Tomb Banshee 1 91-33 5011921025336 RTD $14.75
    99070207004 Vampire Counts Wight King 1 91-31 5011921028863 RTD $14.75
    99070208001 Lizardmen Saurus Oldblood 1 88-34 5011921025695 RTD $14.75
    99070212001 Dark Elf Supreme Sorceress 1 85-34 5011921996155 RTD $14.75
    99120101014 SPACE MARINE DREADNOUGHT 1 48-26 5011921954681 RTD $46.25
    99120101030 SPACE MARINE ATTACK BIKE 1 48-20 5011921922260 RTD $27.25
    99120101032 SPACE MARINE COMMANDER 1 48-05 5011921922246 RTD $22.25
    99120101043 BLACK TEMPLARS CHAPTER UPGRADE 1 55-12 5011921911547 RTD $33.00
    99120101047 DARK ANGELS VETERAN SPACE MARINES 1 44-09 5011921907137 RTD $33.00
    99120101052 DARK ANGELS RAVENWING BATTLEFORCE 1 44-13 5011921906659 RTD $115.00
    99120101058 SPACE MARINE VINDICATOR 1 48-25 5011921903399 RTD $57.75
    99120101059 SPACE MARINE BATTLEFORCE 1 48-08 5011921002368 RTD $125.00
    99120101061 SPACE MARINE LANDRAIDER 1 48-14 5011921003730 RTD $74.25
    99120101062 SPACE MARINE PREDATOR 1 48-23 5011921003747 RTD $57.75
    99120101063 SPACE MARINE RHINO 1 48-12 5011921003761 RTD $37.25
    99120101064 SPACE MARINE RAZORBACK 1 48-21 5011921003778 RTD $41.25
    99120101065 SPACE MARINE WHIRLWIND 1 48-22 5011921003785 RTD $57.75
    99120101066 SPACE MARINES 1 35-25 5011921009251 RTD $10.00
    99120101069 SPACE MARINE DROP POD 1 48-27 5011921010561 RTD $37.25
    99120101070 SPACEMARINE LANDRAIDER CRUSADER/REDEEMER 1 48-30 5011921010578 RTD $74.25
    99120101076 SPACE MARINE IRONCLAD DREADNOUGHT 1 48-46 5011921015986 RTD $46.25
    99120101080 SPACE WOLVES BATTLEFORCE 1 53-08 5011921016617 RTD $110.00
    99120101082 FORTRESS OF REDEMPTION 1 64-43 5011921017386 RTD $115.50
    99120101083 SPACE MARINE VENERABLE DREADNOUGHT 1 48-32 5011921018376 RTD $46.25
    99120101086 BLOOD ANGELS BAAL PREDATOR 1 41-09 5011921018512 RTD $57.75
    99120101087 BLOOD ANGELS BATTLEFORCE 1 41-06 5011921018529 RTD $110.00
    99120101088 STORMRAVEN GUNSHIP 1 41-10 5011921021253 RTD $82.50
    99120101089 BLOOD ANGELS FURIOSO DREADNOUGHT 1 41-11 5011921021260 RTD $46.25
    99120102010 CHAOS SPACE MARINE LAND RAIDER 1 43-17 5011921942510 RTD $74.25
    99120102011 CHAOS SPACE MARINE RHINO 1 43-11 5011921940516 RTD $37.25
    99120102012 CHAOS SPACE MARINE PREDATOR 1 43-16 5011921940158 RTD $57.75
    99120102018 CHAOS SPACE MARINE BATTLEFORCE 1 43-09 5011921903863 RTD $125.00
    99120102020 CHAOS TERMINATOR LORD 1 43-12 5011921903849 RTD $24.75
    99120102024 CHAOS SPAWN 1 43-29 5011921903702 RTD $41.25
    99120102025 CHAOS SPACE MARINE VINDICATOR 1 43-31 5011921903047 RTD $57.75
    99120102027 CHAOS SPACE MARINES 1 35-31 5011921009268 RTD $10.00
    99120103009 ORK BATTLEFORCE 1 50-11 5011921902422 RTD $110.00
    99120103012 ORK TRUKK 1 50-09 5011921902392 RTD $37.25
    99120103015 ORK BOYZ 1 35-27 5011921009275 RTD $10.00
    99120103021 ORK STOMPA 1 50-15 5011921013388 RTD $115.50
    99120103024 ORK KILLA KANS 1 50-17 5011921018369 RTD $46.25
    99120104013 ELDAR WRAITHLORD 1 46-17 5011921909674 RTD $46.25
    99120104018 ELDAR GUARDIANS 1 46-09 5011921906604 RTD $36.25
    99120104022 ELDAR BATTLEFORCE 1 46-10 5011921002344 RTD $105.00
    99120104025 ELDAR GUARDIANS 1 35-32 5011921009282 RTD $10.00
    99120105009 CADIAN HEAVY WEAPON SQUAD 1 47-19 5011921934713 RTD $39.50
    99120105014 CATACHAN HEAVY WEAPON SQUAD 1 42-08 5011921934058 RTD $39.50
    99120105023 IMPERIAL GUARD BANEBLADE 1 47-24 5011921903634 RTD $115.50
    99120105030 IMPERIAL GUARD CADIANS 1 35-33 5011921009299 RTD $10.00
    99120105034 IMPERIAL GUARD SHADOWSWORD/STORMLORD 1 47-25 5011921013418 RTD $115.50
    99120105041 IMPERIAL GUARD CADIAN BATTLEFORCE 1 47-20 5011921015627 RTD $120.00
    99120105042 IMPERIAL GUARD CATACHAN BATTLEFORCE 1 42-11 5011921015634 RTD $120.00
    99120105046 IMPERIAL GUARD CHIMERA 1 47-07 5011921018222 RTD $37.25
    99120106003 TYRANID WARRIORS 1 51-07 5011921956586 RTD $47.00
    99120106010 TYRANID CARNIFEX 1 51-10 5011921914333 RTD $53.75
    99120106012 TYRANID TERMAGANTS 1 35-26 5011921009305 RTD $10.00
    99120106016 TYRANID RAVENOR BROOD 1 51-11 5011921017331 RTD $47.00
    99120106017 TYRANID BATTLEFORCE 1 51-05 5011921017348 RTD $125.00
    99120110013 Necron Catacomb Command Barge / Annihilation Barge 1 49-12 5011921028078 RTD $37.25
    99120110017 Necron Warriors 1 49-06 5011921028627 RTD $36.25
    99120110018 NECRON BATTLEFORCE 1 49-17 5011921029983 RTD $115.00
    99120110021 Necron Triarch Stalker 1 49-18 5011921030668 RTD $49.50
    99120112010 DARK ELDAR REAVERS 1 45-12 5011921020256 RTD $39.50
    99120112012 DARK ELDAR RAIDER 1 45-10 5011921020393 RTD $37.25
    99120112015 Dark Eldar Razorwing Jetfighter 1 45-17 5011921022878 RTD $45.50
    99120112016 Dark Eldar Talos Pain Engine 1 45-11 5011921022984 RTD $46.25
    99120112017 Dark Eldar Battleforce 1 45-06 5011921022991 RTD $110.00
    99120113001 TAU FIRE WARRIORS 1 56-06 5011921952533 RTD $36.25
    99120113008 TAU XV25 STEALTH SUITS 1 56-14 5011921911486 RTD $26.50
    99120113009 TAU PIRANHA 1 56-19 5011921911370 RTD $29.75
    99120113018 TAU BATTLEFORCE 1 56-09 5011921002399 RTD $120.00
    99120113019 TAU DEVILFISH 1 56-10 5011921003877 RTD $37.25
    99120114001 KROOT CARNIVORE SQUAD 1 56-08 5011921952526 RTD $36.25
    99120199005 BASILICA ADMINISTRATUM 1 64-31 5011921911356 RTD $33.00
    99120199008 SANCTUM IMPERIALIS 1 64-32 5011921910533 RTD $33.00
    99120199009 40K BUILDINGS MANIFACTORUM 1 64-33 5011921910526 RTD $33.00
    99120199014 SHRINE OF THE AQUILA 1 64-39 5011921011674 RTD $41.25
    99120199015 AEGIS DEFENCE LINE 1 64-36 5011921015993 RTD $29.75
    99120199016 SKYSHIELD LANDING PAD 1 64-37 5011921016013 RTD $49.50
    99120199017 BATTLESCAPE 1 64-40 5011921016020 RTD $29.75
    99120199018 IMPERIAL BASTION 1 64-35 5011921016327 RTD $41.25
    99120199023 HONOURED IMPERIUM 1 64-44 5011921018536 RTD $29.75
    99120201010 CHAOS MARAUDER HORSEMEN 1 83-08 5011921010912 RTD $29.00
    99120201011 CHAOS KNIGHTS 1 83-09 5011921010929 RTD $33.00
    99120201012 WARRIORS OF CHAOS BATTALION 1 83-10 5011921011377 RTD $110.00
    99120201013 WARRIORS OF CHAOS 1 35-28 5011921011667 RTD $10.00
    99120201014 Chaos Lord on Manticore 1 83-16 5011921028740 RTD $53.75
    99120202011 EMPIRE GENERAL 1 86-05 5011921907342 RTD $29.75
    99120202016 EMPIRE BATTLE WIZARDS 1 86-17 5011921907267 RTD $29.75
    99120202019 EMPIRE PISTOLIERS / OUTRIDERS 1 86-19 5011921907236 RTD $29.00
    99120202031 Empire Celestial Hurricanum / Luminark of Hysh 1 86-20 5011921030576 RTD $53.75
    99120202033 Volkmar the Grim on The War Altar of Sigmar 1 86-24 5011921030583 RTD $53.75
    99120202034 EMPIRE BATTALION 1 86-08 5011921030569 RTD $105.00
    99120203009 BRETONNIAN PEGASUS KNIGHT 1 82-11 5011921906536 RTD $19.75
    99120203010 BRETONNIAN BATTALION 1 82-10 5011921002405 RTD $105.00
    99120204006 WOOD ELF BATTALION 1 92-09 5011921002436 RTD $100.00
    99120205010 DWARF BATTALION 1 84-09 5011921905591 RTD $105.00
    99120206010 SKAVEN SCREAMING BELL/PLAGUE FURNACE 1 90-15 5011921016853 RTD $62.00
    99120206011 SKAVEN BATTALION 1 90-14 5011921016860 RTD $115.00
    99120206012 SKAVEN HELL PIT ABOMINATION 1 90-09 5011921020850 RTD $57.75
    99120207008 SKELETON WARRIORS 1 35-30 5011921914432 RTD $10.00
    99120207013 VAMPIRE COUNTS CORPSE CART 1 91-14 5011921002511 RTD $29.75
    99120207018 Vampire Counts Black Knights / Hexwraiths 1 91-10 5011921028894 RTD $33.00
    99120207019 Vampire Counts Coven Throne / Mortis Engine 1 91-09 5011921028900 RTD $62.00
    99120207020 VAMPIRE COUNTS BATTALION 1 91-16 5011921028917 RTD $125.00
    99120208008 LIZARDMEN STEGADON 1 88-09 5011921012572 RTD $57.75
    99120208010 LIZARDMEN BATTALION 1 88-14 5011921012657 RTD $110.00
    99120209007 ORCS 1 35-29 5011921914449 RTD $10.00
    99120209013 ORC WARBOSS 1 89-05 5011921910038 RTD $29.75
    99120209021 ORC BOAR BOYZ 1 89-18 5011921018895 RTD $29.00
    99120209022 RIVER TROLLS 1 89-17 5011921018796 RTD $47.00
    99120209025 SAVAGE ORC BOAR BOYZ 1 89-20 5011921021291 RTD $29.00
    99120209027 ORCS AND GOBLINS BATTALION 1 89-10 5011921021314 RTD $115.00
    99120210008 HIGH ELF PRINCE AND NOBLE 1 87-10 5011921904402 RTD $29.75
    99120210009 HIGH ELF ARCHMAGE AND MAGE 1 87-21 5011921904396 RTD $29.75
    99120210010 HIGH ELF CHARIOT 1 87-07 5011921903450 RTD $29.75
    99120210011 HIGH ELF LORD ON DRAGON 1 87-11 5011921903443 RTD $53.75
    99120210017 HIGH ELF DRAGON PRINCES OF CALEDOR 1 87-12 5011921020027 RTD $33.00
    99120210018 HIGH ELF BATTALION 1 87-18 5011921020041 RTD $115.00
    99120212002 DARK ELF COLD ONE KNIGHTS 1 85-11 5011921008728 RTD $33.00
    99120212004 DARK ELF BATTALION 1 85-13 5011921008803 RTD $115.00
    99120212005 Dark Elf Dreadlord on Black Dragon 1 85-09 5011921024964 RTD $53.75
    99120213010 Ogre Kingdoms Battalion 1 95-10 5011921025855 RTD $110.00
    99120216004 BEASTMEN MINOTAURS 1 81-11 5011921018178 RTD $47.00
    99120217006 TOMB KINGS BATTALION 1 94-13 5011921022465 RTD $125.00
    99120217007 TOMB KINGS KHEMRIAN WARSPHINX/NECROSPHINX 1 94-09 5011921022489 RTD $53.75
    99120299011 GIANT 1 89-16 5011921911066 RTD $53.75
    99120299013 WATCHTOWER 1 64-15 5011921905195 RTD $33.00
    99120299014 CHAPEL 1 64-16 5011921905188 RTD $29.75
    99120299018 DREADSTONE BLIGHT 1 64-46 5011921020348 RTD $33.00
    99120299019 WITCHFATE TOR TOWER OF SORCERY 1 64-47 5011921020744 RTD $82.50
    99120299020 Magewrath Throne and Balewind Vortex 1 64-48 5011921024933 RTD $41.25
    99120299021 Eternity Stair and Dreadfire Portal 1 64-49 5011921024940 RTD $41.25
    99120299023 Garden of Morr 1 64-50 5011921025411 RTD $49.50
    99120299024 Skullvane Manse, Lair of the Astromancer 1 64-51 5011921027293 RTD $82.50
    99121462002 Uruk-hai Scouts 1 10-08 5011921029730 RTD $24.75
    99121462003 Mordor Orcs 1 08-07 5011921029754 RTD $24.75
    99121462004 Moria Goblin Warriors 1 11-07 5011921029785 RTD $24.75
    99121462005 Uruk-hai Warriors 1 10-07 5011921029747 RTD $24.75
    99121462006 Morannon Orcs 1 08-08 5011921029778 RTD $24.75
    99121463001 GALADHRIM KNIGHTS 1 02-11 5011921015948 RTD $37.25
    99121463003 Wood Elf Warriors 1 05-10 5011921029761 RTD $24.75
    99121463004 Galadhrim Warriors 1 05-09 5011921029815 RTD $24.75
    99121464002 KNIGHTS OF MINAS TIRITH 1 06-11 5011921904167 RTD $29.75
    99121464004 HARADRIM RAIDERS 1 09-16 5011921000470 RTD $29.75
    99121464005 KNIGHTS OF DOL AMROTH 1 06-07 5011921018765 RTD $37.25
    99121464006 MORGUL KNIGHTS 1 05-08 5011921018772 RTD $37.25
    99121464007 Easterling Kataphract 1 09-07 5011921022908 RTD $37.25
    99121464008 Haradrim Warriors 1 09-08 5011921029792 RTD $24.75
    99121464009 Easterling Warriors 1 09-10 5011921029808 RTD $24.75
    99121464010 Corsairs of Umbar 1 09-09 5011921029822 RTD $24.75
    99121464011 Rangers of Middle-earth 1 04-09 5011921029662 RTD $24.75
    99121464012 Warriors of Minas Tirith 1 04-08 5011921029716 RTD $24.75
    99121464013 Warriors of Rohan 1 04-11 5011921029723 RTD $24.75
    99121465003 Dwarf Rangers 1 05-13 5011921029679 RTD $24.75
    99121465004 Dwarf Warriors 1 05-11 5011921029686 RTD $24.75
    99121466001 WAR MUMAK OF HARAD 1 05-31 5011921002474 RTD $99.00
    99121466002 MORDOR TROLL / ISENGUARD TROLL 1 05-07 5011921004218 RTD $41.25
    99121466005 WINGED NAZGUL 1 05-34 5011921017324 RTD $62.00
    99121466006 Warriors of the Dead 1 04-10 5011921029693 RTD $24.75
    99121499004 THE RIDERS OF ROHAN 1 05-14 5011921941292 RTD $29.75
    99121499012 WARG RIDERS 1 06-30 5011921919703 RTD $29.75
    99121499016 BALROG 1 12-05 5011921920952 RTD $62.00
    99121499020 ENT 1 02-08 5011921014675 RTD $41.25
    99121499021 OSGILIATH RUINS 1 64-45 5011921018789 RTD $29.75
    99121499024 Warriors of the Last Alliance 1 05-15 5011921029709 RTD $24.75
    99121499025 Wild Wargs 1 11-08 5011921029839 RTD $18.25
    99129915003 Chaos Daemons Battalion/Battleforce 1 97-07 5011921013371 RTD $115.00
    99129915004 DAEMON PRINCE 1 97-24 5011921013364 RTD $41.25
    99129915005 SEEKERS OF SLAANESH 1 97-16 5011921013357 RTD $29.00
    99129999002 CITADEL WOOD 1 64-09 5011921905515 RTD $29.75
    99129999003 ARCANE RUINS 1 64-11 5011921905461 RTD $29.75
    99129999004 CITADEL GAMING HILL 1 64-07 5011921905454 RTD $29.75
    99129999005 CITADEL MODULAR GAMING HILL 1 64-18 5011921905447 RTD $29.75
    99129999007 TEMPLE OF SKULLS 1 64-21 5011921013999 RTD $33.00
    99199999026 CITADEL FINE DETAIL 1 63-01 5011921015849 RTD $4.95
    99199999027 CITADEL DETAIL BRUSH 1 63-02 5011921015856 RTD $5.75
    99199999028 CIT STANDARD BRUSH 1 63-03 5011921015863 RTD $5.75
    99199999029 CITADEL BASE BRUSH 1 63-04 5011921015870 RTD $6.60
    99199999030 CITADEL LARGE BRUSH 1 63-05 5011921015887 RTD $6.60
    99199999032 CIT SMALL DRYBRUSH 1 63-09 5011921015900 RTD $4.95
    99199999033 CIT MEDIUM DRYBRUSH 1 63-10 5011921015917 RTD $5.75
    99199999035 CIT STIPPLING BRUSH 1 63-07 5011921015931 RTD $4.95
    99220103003 ORK BARRICADES 1 64-12 5011921008810 RTD $24.75
    99220199009 UNIVERSAL TEMPLATES 1 65-04 5011921958580 RTD $13.25
    99220199026 URBAN BARRICADES AND WALLS 1 64-10 5011921911660 RTD $24.75
    99220199037 MOONSCAPE 1 64-04 5011921902057 RTD $24.75
    99220199038 WH 40K TEMPLATES 1 65-06 5011921000340 RTD $13.25
    99220199043 WH40K BASING KIT 1 66-70 5011921026128 RTD $29.75
    99220299022 Walls and Fences 1 64-17 5011921905614 RTD $24.75
    99220299023 MODULAR MOVMNT TRAY 1 65-21 5011921902835 RTD $16.50
    99220299031 WH COUNTER SET 1 65-09 5011921019687 RTD $16.50
    99220299032 WH TEMPLATE SET 1 65-08 5011921019694 RTD $13.25
    99220299044 WARHAMMER BASING KIT 1 66-71 5011921026135 RTD $29.75
    99221499010 WOTR INFANTRY TRAYS 1 01-15 5011921014880 RTD $6.50
    99221499011 WOTR CAVALRY TRAYS 1 01-16 5011921014897 RTD $6.50
    99229999041 40K BATTLEFIELD ACCESSORIES 1 64-05 5011921957125 RTD $19.75
    99229999069 SQUARE BASES 1 66-19 5011921905041 RTD $10.00
    99229999070 ROUND BASES 1 66-20 5011921905034 RTD $10.00
    99229999073 CITADEL BATTLEMAT 1 64-06 5011921008681 RTD $33.00
    99229999086 DICE CUBE (ROW) 1 65-36 5011921012466 RTD $8.25
    99229999100 CITADEL WATER POT x6 1 60-07 5011921015269 RTD $5.75
    99239999038 CITADEL RAZOR SAW 1 66-08 5011921903276 RTD $23.00
    99239999039 SCULPTING TOOL 1 66-10 5011921903269 RTD $8.25
    99239999040 CITADEL HOBBY DRILL 1 66-05 5011921903252 RTD $16.50
    99239999047 CITADEL SPRAY GUN 1 66-11 5011921007943 RTD $33.00
    99239999055 CITADEL CUTTING MAT 1 66-30 5011921020720 RTD $11.50
    99239999057 CITADEL EMERY BOARDS 1 66-15 5011921026159 RTD $6.50
    99239999060 CITADEL TOOL KIT 1 66-12 5011921028832 RTD $135.00
    99800101001 COMMANDER DANTE 1 41-60 5011921023011 RTD $19.25
    99800101003 EMPERORS CHAMPION 1 55-61 5011921023035 RTD $16.00
    99800101004 SM CHAPLAIN W.J.PACK 1 48-63 5011921023042 RTD $19.25
    99800101007 D.A COMPANY MASTER 1 44-60 5011921023073 RTD $19.25
    99800101010 CAPTAIN SICARIUS 1 48-60 5011921023103 RTD $19.25
    99800101012 ASTORATH THE GRIM 1 41-61 5011921023127 RTD $21.50
    99800102003 HURON BLACKHEART 1 43-61 5011921023158 RTD $19.25
    99800103005 ORK PAINBOY 1 50-65 5011921023202 RTD $19.25
    99800104003 AUTARCH W.POWER WPN 1 46-61 5011921023257 RTD $19.25
    99800104004 THE AVATAR OF KHAINE 1 46-62 5011921023264 RTD $40.00
    99800104014 DEATH JESTER 1 46-63 5011921024919 RTD $19.25
    99800104015 HARLEQUIN SHADOWSEER 1 46-64 5011921024926 RTD $19.25
    99800105001 COMMISSAR YARRICK 1 47-61 5011921023271 RTD $19.25
    99800105003 I.GUARD COMMISSAR 1 47-63 5011921023295 RTD $16.00
    99800105005 LORD CASTELLAN CREED 1 47-60 5011921023820 RTD $19.25
    99800105006 COLOUR SERGEANT KELL 1 47-62 5011921024902 RTD $21.50
    99800107003 CASTELLAN CROWE 1 57-62 5011921023394 RTD $19.25
    99800107005 INQUISITOR COTEAZ 1 57-63 5011921023837 RTD $19.25
    99800110002 NECRON LORD RES ORB 1 49-61 5011921023424 RTD $16.00
    99800110006 IMOTEKH THE STORMLRD 1 49-63 5011921028214 RTD $19.25
    99800110007 NECRON OVERLORD 1 49-60 5011921028238 RTD $19.25
    99800110008 NECRON CRYPTEK 1 49-62 5011921028221 RTD $16.00
    99800110009 TRAZYN THE INFINITE 1 49-65 5011921028245 RTD $19.25
    99800112001 DARK ELDAR ARCHON 1 45-60 5011921023431 RTD $16.00
    99800112002 LELITH HESPERAX 1 45-64 5011921023448 RTD $19.25
    99800112003 URIEN RAKARTH 1 45-63 5011921023455 RTD $19.25
    99800112004 DARK ELDAR SUCCUBUS 1 45-61 5011921023462 RTD $16.00
    99800112008 D/ELDAR HAEMONCULUS 1 45-62 5011921025008 RTD $19.25
    99800112010 D.E UR-GHUL 1 45-65 5011921025466 RTD $16.00
    99800112011 D.E MEDUSAE 1 45-66 5011921025435 RTD $16.00
    99800112012 DARK ELDAR LHAMAEAN 1 45-67 5011921025633 RTD $16.00
    99800112013 DARK ELDAR SSLYTH 1 45-68 5011921025640 RTD $16.00
    99800113002 ETHEREAL HONOUR BLDE 1 56-60 5011921023486 RTD $16.00
    99800201001 CHAOS EXALTED HERO 1 83-62 5011921023493 RTD $16.00
    99800201002 KHORNE EXALTED HERO 1 83-63 5011921023509 RTD $19.25
    99800202001 CAPTAIN W.HAMMER 1 86-60 5011921023516 RTD $16.00
    99800204001 HIGHBORN W.GREAT WEP 1 92-60 5011921023578 RTD $16.00
    99800204002 SPELLWEAVER W. STAFF 1 92-61 5011921023585 RTD $19.25
    99800205001 DWARF LORD W.HAMMER 1 84-60 5011921023615 RTD $16.00
    99800205002 DWARF RUNELORD 1 84-61 5011921023622 RTD $16.00
    99800205003 DWARF ENGINEER 1 84-62 5011921023639 RTD $16.00
    99800205009 DWARF ARMY STANDARD 1 84-63 5011921023844 RTD $19.25
    99800206001 SKAVEN WARLORD 1 90-60 5011921023646 RTD $16.00
    99800206005 QUEEK HEADTAKER 1 90-61 5011921023684 RTD $19.25
    99800206006 DEATHMASTER SNIKCH 1 90-62 5011921023691 RTD $19.25
    99800207002 VAMPIRE LORD 1 91-61 5011921023769 RTD $16.00
    99800207003 VLAD VON CARSTEIN 1 91-62 5011921023776 RTD $19.25
    99800207007 KONRAD VON CARSTEIN 1 91-63 5011921025534 RTD $19.25
    99800207008 ISABELLA V. CARSTEIN 1 91-64 5011921028856 RTD $16.00
    99800207009 KRELL LORD UNDEATH 1 91-65 5011921028870 RTD $19.25
    99800209002 GRIMGOR IRONHIDE 1 89-60 5011921023813 RTD $19.25
    99800209003 BLACK ORC BIG BOSS 1 89-62 5011921023851 RTD $19.25
    99800210001 CARADRYAN 1 87-60 5011921023875 RTD $19.25
    99800210002 KORHIL 1 87-61 5011921023882 RTD $19.25
    99800212002 DARK ELF DREADLORD 1 85-60 5011921023905 RTD $26.75
    99800212004 D.E ASASSIN W.2HWEPS 1 85-61 5011921025022 RTD $16.00
    99800213006 BRAGG THE GUTSMAN 1 95-60 5011921025848 RTD $40.00
    99800217001 T/KING LICHE PRIEST 1 94-61 5011921023745 RTD $16.00
    99800217002 TOMB KINGS NECROTECT 1 94-62 5011921024049 RTD $16.00
    99800217005 PRINCE APOPHAS 1 94-63 5011921025381 RTD $19.25
    99800217007 TOMB KING GRT WEAPON 1 94-60 5011921025398 RTD $16.00
    99801462001 URUK-HAI W.CROSSBOWS 1 10-61 5011921024063 RTD $26.50
    99801462002 URUK-HAI BERSERKERS 1 10-62 5011921024056 RTD $26.50
    99801462007 GOTHMOG (PELENNOR) 1 08-61 5011921023950 RTD $36.25
    99801462009 GRÔBLOG 1 11-60 5011921029518 RTD $16.50
    99801463001 ELROND AND GIL-GALAD 1 05-60 5011921023967 RTD $29.75
    99801464004 SARUMAN AND GRIMA 1 10-60 5011921024018 RTD $29.75
    99801464005 GANDALF THE WHITE 1 02-60 5011921024087 RTD $36.25
    99801464006 ARAGORN (BLACK GATE) 1 04-60 5011921024094 RTD $36.25
    99801464007 THEODEN (HELMS DEEP) 1 04-62 5011921024100 RTD $36.25
    99801464011 BOROMIR (ITHILIEN) 1 04-61 5011921024117 RTD $36.25
    99801464012 SULADAN SERPENT LORD 1 09-60 5011921024124 RTD $36.25
    99801464014 THE DARK MARSHAL 1 08-62 5011921024148 RTD $36.25
    99801464015 AMDÛR LORD OF BLADES 1 09-62 5011921026111 RTD $36.25
    99801464016 EASTERLING DRAGON KN 1 09-63 5011921027309 RTD $24.75
    99801464017 KHAMÛL (RINGWRAITH) 1 09-61 5011921027316 RTD $36.25
    99801464018 EASTERLING WAR PRIES 1 09-64 5011921027323 RTD $24.75
    99801465002 DWARF IRON GUARD 1 05-62 5011921024070 RTD $26.50
    99801465003 VAULT WARDEN TEAM 1 05-63 5011921024162 RTD $16.50
    99801465004 DAIN AND BALIN 1 05-61 5011921025367 RTD $29.75
    99801466001 WITCH-KING OF ANGMAR 1 08-60 5011921024179 RTD $36.25
    99809915002 THE CHANGELING 1 97-61 5011921024032 RTD $19.25
    99810101013 CALGAR & HON. GUARD 1 48-40 5011921024292 RTD $59.00
    99810102004 NURGLE DAEMON PRINCE 1 43-40 5011921024377 RTD $37.25
    99810103008 GHAZGHKULL THRAKA 1 50-40 5011921024407 RTD $40.00
    99810103010 MEK W. SHOKK GUN 1 50-42 5011921024230 RTD $40.00
    99810104006 ELDAR DARK REAPERS 1 46-42 5011921024568 RTD $41.25
    99810104007 STRIKING SCORPIONS 1 46-44 5011921024629 RTD $41.25
    99810104008 ELDAR WARP SPIDERS 1 46-43 5011921024636 RTD $41.25
    99810104009 HOWLING BANSHEES 1 46-45 5011921024674 RTD $41.25
    99810104010 SWOOPING HAWKS 1 46-47 5011921024681 RTD $41.25
    99810104011 ELDAR FIRE DRAGONS 1 46-46 5011921024698 RTD $41.25
    99810104013 HARLEQUIN TROUPE 1 46-48 5011921024827 RTD $41.25
    99810106008 TYRANID PYROVORE 1 51-41 5011921024261 RTD $37.25
    99810107006 INQ KARAMAZOV 1 57-40 5011921024834 RTD $56.00
    99810110003 C'TAN S THE DECEIVER 1 49-41 5011921028184 RTD $37.25
    99810110004 C'TAN S NIGHTBRINGER 1 49-40 5011921028191 RTD $37.25
    99810112005 DARK ELDAR INCUBI 1 45-40 5011921024841 RTD $41.25
    99810113001 SNIPER DRONE TEAM 1 56-40 5011921024865 RTD $41.25
    99810201005 LRD ON DAEMON MNT 1 83-43 5011921024476 RTD $40.00
    99810202002 LUDWIG SCHWARZHELM 1 86-41 5011921023530 RTD $40.00
    99810202003 KURT HELBORG 1 86-40 5011921024285 RTD $40.00
    99810203001 THE GREEN KNIGHT 1 82-41 5011921023547 RTD $40.00
    99810204003 WOOD ELVES TREE KIN 1 92-42 5011921024704 RTD $52.00
    99810204004 ORION 1 92-40 5011921024711 RTD $40.00
    99810205004 THOREK IRONBROW 1 84-40 5011921024735 RTD $56.00
    99810205005 DWARF GYROCOPTER 1 84-41 5011921024742 RTD $40.00
    99810205006 DWARF BOLT THROWER 1 84-42 5011921024759 RTD $40.00
    99810205007 DWARF GRUDGE THROWER 1 84-43 5011921024766 RTD $40.00
    99810206002 SKAVEN JEZZAILS 1 90-40 5011921023653 RTD $52.00
    99810206009 SKAVEN DOOM-FLAYER 1 90-41 5011921023721 RTD $24.00
    99810207004 VARGHULF 1 91-40 5011921024780 RTD $37.25
    99810207005 COUNT MANNFRED 1 91-42 5011921024247 RTD $40.00
    99810208004 KROQ GAR 1 88-41 5011921024643 RTD $69.00
    99810209004 ORC SHAMAN ON BOAR 1 89-43 5011921023868 RTD $26.75
    99810209006 WARBOSS ON WYVERN 1 89-41 5011921024650 RTD $69.00
    99810209007 GOBLIN ROCK LOBBER 1 89-42 5011921024667 RTD $40.00
    99810210003 TYRION 1 87-40 5011921024216 RTD $40.00
    99810212003 DARK ELVES WAR HYDRA 1 85-40 5011921024513 RTD $69.00
    99810213001 OGRE TYRANT 1 95-40 5011921025725 RTD $40.00
    99810213002 OGRE SLAUGHTERMASTER 1 95-41 5011921025749 RTD $40.00
    99810213003 GOLGFAG 1 95-42 5011921025756 RTD $40.00
    99810213004 FIREBELLY 1 95-43 5011921025763 RTD $40.00
    99810213005 YHETEES 1 95-44 5011921025817 RTD $52.00
    99810216003 JABBERSLYTHE 1 81-41 5011921028887 RTD $69.00
    99810217003 USHABTI W.GREAT BOW 1 94-41 5011921024520 RTD $52.00
    99810217004 CASKET OF SOULS 1 94-40 5011921024537 RTD $56.00
    99810217006 USHABTI W.G.WEPS 1 94-42 5011921025404 RTD $52.00
    99810299001 COCKATRICE 1 80-11 5011921024971 RTD $37.25
    99811462010 MORIA GOBLIN CMMNDRS 1 11-43 5011921029556 RTD $39.50
    99811466003 GULAHVAR 1 08-42 5011921024575 RTD $57.75
    99811499002 GONDOR TREBUCHET 1 04-40 5011921024605 RTD $57.75
    99819915003 FLAMERS OF TZEENTCH 1 97-42 5011921024186 RTD $24.00
    99819915006 DAEMON HERALD TZT 1 97-43 5011921025428 RTD $40.00

21. - Top - End - #861

RedWizardGuy

Like I said above, now is the time to stock up on SM vehicles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Book of Erotic Fantasy
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    If you use a blood-based McGuffin in a campaign with a vampire PC, plan for what will happen when said PC sticks it in his mouth.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Straight from the horse's mouth. GW just revised the price revision; this version is a few minutes old and forwarded straight from the owner of my local store.
    There's a few YouTube videos up already now. The prices are rising anywhere between 5 and 20%. TWENTY! That's ridiculous, even for me. Again, GW's business model of getting one person to spend $300, instead of six people to spend $50 is infuriating. Look, I realise GW is a company (and so should you), they are free to raise their prices whenever they feel like. The economy collapsing in Europe could have something to do with it. The atrocity that is Failcast and the $-sink that it is could have something to do with it. Releasing more and more kits that don't sell as well as predicted (Tyranids, cough, cough, although it may have something to with releasing them opposite Space Wolves - MASSIVE mistake). There's a slough of reasons that GW could justify themselves doing it. It's just that they wont justify the price increases. All's I want is a representative of GW to come out and say "Okay guys, here's what's up..." on the website or in White Dwarf or something.
    Instead, we find out from e-mails to store owners, rumours from Warseer and videos on YouTube (from store owners).

For Australians, and our ridiculous prices, for example, under current prices, a Dreadnought is $US 44.50, or $AU 74. For the US, Dreadnoughts are going up $2. For us (not capitals), I expect an increase of 5 or more.

Remember, kids, $US:$AU is currently 1:1.02. Australians are winning damn it! But we're paying 30 extra dollars for a Dread (that's why I'm actually mad). If this price rise hits us too badly, I might start living on the Forgeworld website, it's still cheap(ish, comparitively).

I can't say I'm going to quit the hobby. Not yet, anyway (I've already got multiple armies which will probably only need minor alterations if Fantasy was anything to go by. Or, more accurately, 4th to 5th Ed.). If 6th makes a big push towards bigger vehicles, say, an alteration to the Melta rule, whilst simultaneously making AV14 amazing for some reason, or another nerfing of the damage table, I might quit, because I'll have no interest in buying 3 or more Land Raiders (which are over $AU 100, already).
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2012-05-23 at 06:59 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

23. - Top - End - #863

Meh. If they doubled everything and made it absolutely unaffordable tomorrow, I've got sufficient army to play without needing to add anything else anyway. I want to, but not critically so.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Titan in the Playground

Meh. If they doubled everything and made it absolutely unaffordable tomorrow, I've got sufficient army to play without needing to add anything else anyway. I want to, but not critically so.
    I bought a stormraven gunship.

Not sure where i was going with that

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #865
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

It depends what 6th will do to the game. While I don't expect the rules to require the more expensive models (Land Raiders, etc.) to be competitive, it wouldn't surprise me if GW made it so. The whole point of a new edition is to tone down the broken stuff (Feel No Pain, Would Allocation, Scoring Transports), whilst also making the unusable stuff (non-BA Deep Striking [Daemons] and Land Raiders) usable.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

26. - Top - End - #866

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post

Not sure where i was going with that
    24 inches and multimeltaing a tank ?

Feeling that absurd little bit of satisfaction as every single lascannon shot either misses or is eaten by your cover save ? (Ok, that's pretty rare but it's awesome when it happens)

"What's in this empty box ?"
    "Youth and talent is no match for age and treachery."
    Mechwarrior by Elder Tsofu

27. - Top - End - #867
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
    24 inches and multimeltaing a tank ?

Feeling that absurd little bit of satisfaction as every single lascannon shot either misses or is eaten by your cover save ? (Ok, that's pretty rare but it's awesome when it happens)
    I meant as a conversation point.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #868
    Ogre in the Playground

It depends what 6th will do to the game. While I don't expect the rules to require the more expensive models (Land Raiders, etc.) to be competitive, it wouldn't surprise me if GW made it so. The whole point of a new edition is to tone down the broken stuff (Feel No Pain, Would Allocation, Scoring Transports), whilst also making the unusable stuff (non-BA Deep Striking [Daemons] and Land Raiders) usable.
    If they nerf all of the suggested things, tau might as well drop off the face off the universe. The main thing they have going for them is cheap wargear for feel no pain and other useful things, but then you end up with all your eggs in one basket.
    At least a far-sight setup could get better in 6th edition, which is what I want.
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

29. - Top - End - #869
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Stormravens are nice, but, what really counts is what goes inside. Is it Mephiston's or Sanguinor's Pimpmobile? Nobody is allowed inside except them? Sanguinary Guard inside? Maybe even an Assault Squad or Death Company? Take their Jump Packs off and make it ten with a bunch of Meltaguns and Flame Pistols (but not Flamers).

And, of course, the Dread slot. Blenderdread is almost always the appropriate choice. A double charge from Sanguinor/Mephiston and a Blender will ruin things. If you don't have a Librarian in your HQ slot (Reclusiarchs are good, if you disagree you are wrong. Read the BA Codex again and figure it out), you can put a Librarian in there and set up for nice Blood Lances.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    If they nerf all of the suggested things, tau might as well drop off the face off the universe.
    You mean they haven't already?

I don't mean that the things I proposed aren't the only things that're going to get changed. When people think of things that are going to happen in the next edition (I've seen it before, and it happens with nearly every Codex...), is that people are always thinking of how the change will affect the current game, rather than the game or Codex that the rule is actually going to be in.

So, for example, one particular rumour is that double strength no longer causes Instant Death. Instead, double strength will cause two wounds, and greater than that will cause three wounds. Partly because people are tired of seeing their 200+ point special character get one-shotted in combat by an untargetable Power Fist. Again, this is not fact. This is just something that I've seen on a reliable part of the internet. People instantly whinge about how stuff with FNP will be completely unkillable because S8 wont cause 'Instant Death'. Well, no. FNP is currently one of the most broken things in the game, currently, and we're almost guarenteed to see a change in the rule. And, in regards to the situation, we may also see a return to older editions where you targeted models in BtB contact, which means you may well be able to target Power Fists (which will make them useless again, just like they were in older editions).

So, take everything that's broken, tone it down. And take everything that sucks (Tau, Daemons, Orks...Not so much 'Nids anymore...But still 'Nids.) and fix them. And ignore the current game, because it wont be relevant.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2012-05-24 at 08:11 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

30. - Top - End - #870
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    Right. Step 1; Convince friend to start imperial guard.
    Step 2; Get friend to give spare missile launchers to me.

Still, I should do more asking around. It can't hurt. Failing that, does anyone have a good bitz store to reccomend?
    Forge World do cool missile launchers now... in their special weapons bundle. Come with flamers, plasmas and meltas too!