New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Grills

The chocolate brown stallion stepped of the stairs and knocked on the door. "You okay in there, sugarplum? Hmm..?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills

The chocolate brown stallion stepped of the stairs and knocked on the door. "You okay in there, sugarplum? Hmm..?"
    It took a moment for a response to come, Gwynfillion was silently trying to squeeze a potent drop of some random chemical into her potion, with just her teeth and hooves. Earth pony style living sucked. For her at least.

She sighed in relief as she managed to get the drop out and put that chemical bottle away. "I'm fine, help yourself in my dear."

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Wrymple gladly accepted the tummy rubs, its squishy coos indicating it was happy for the attention.
    After a while, Garion's hooves started to tire from the constant rubbing. He started to slow down, and eventually stop (provided Wyrmple didn't growl at him). Other than rubs, he didn't have much of an idea of what Wyrmple wanted to play, and he should really double-check those dishes were really dry...he started back towards the counter away from the still-scary wyrm.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    After a while, Garion's hooves started to tire from the constant rubbing. He started to slow down, and eventually stop (provided Wyrmple didn't growl at him). Other than rubs, he didn't have much of an idea of what Wyrmple wanted to play, and he should really double-check those dishes were really dry...he started back towards the counter away from the still-scary wyrm.

And then the sad noises came from the wurm. It rolled back onto his stomach and followed Garion, nudging him, wanting more attention.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

It took a moment for a response to come, Gwynfillion was silently trying to squeeze a potent drop of some random chemical into her potion, with just her teeth and hooves. Earth pony style living sucked. For her at least.

She sighed in relief as she managed to get the drop out and put that chemical bottle away. "I'm fine, help yourself in my dear."
    "So how is it coming? Almost done? I could help. I barely passed Alchemy in magic military school but cooking is like alchemy, right? " His raised eyebrow of reassurance wasn't. Grills stink at mixing anything but food. But he was willing to do anything to get away from that weird urge to do fatherly things downstairs. The image of a baseball just wouldn't leave him. "I cleaned up down then. I also have Garion playing with Wyrmple. And Sugar is asleep." he sighed tiredly.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

"So how is it coming? Almost done? I could help. I barely passed Alchemy in magic military school but cooking is like alchemy, right? " His raised eyebrow of reassurance wasn't. Grills stink at mixing anything but food. But he was willing to do anything to get away from that weird urge to do fatherly things downstairs. The image of a baseball just wouldn't leave him. "I cleaned up down then. I also have Garion playing with Wyrmple. And Sugar is asleep." he sighed tiredly.
    She looked over her shoulder wanly smiling at the tired stallion. "Well I would like to pretend to, about alchemy and cooking, even though its more like oranges and grapefruit." That expression made little sense, not that gwynfillion realized that.

"Actually...I could use your help Grills,"
    She pointed to her potion. "I was going to bother your anyway, but the last thing I need is a small spark of raw magical energy to set these chemicals to properly react."

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She looked over her shoulder wanly smiling at the tired stallion. "Well I would like to pretend to, about alchemy and cooking, even though its more like oranges and grapefruit." That expression made little sense, not that gwynfillion realized that.

"Actually...I could use your help Grills,"
    She pointed to her potion. "I was going to bother your anyway, but the last thing I need is a small spark of raw magical energy to set these chemicals to properly react."
    "I think I can handle that. Then I can take a nap. I still have to chomp up some rice and corn for Sugar then make a dinner fit for three ponies" Grills yawned and crept up behind Gwynfillion. His eyes were a bit derpy due to exhaustion. He draped his lazy hoof on the plum pony's shoulder. "Tell me when."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

And then the sad noises came from the wurm. It rolled back onto his stomach and followed Garion, nudging him, wanting more attention.
    Garion had just started climbing back up on the counter when he felt something nudging him. Something slimy...

He slowly turned around, and found himself face-to...something resembling a face with Wyrmple. He fell back to the floor with an 'eep!' of surprise, and promptly shrank back against the cabinets. It was some comfort that he hadn't been gobbled already, but the big pet just wouldn't leave him alone. What else could it be planning but an after-dinner foal-snack? "Uh...h-hi, Wyrmple?" he squeaked out, giving a little wave of his hoof. "Wh-what is it?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-05 at 12:39 PM.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

"I think I can handle that. Then I can take a nap. I still have to chomp up some rice and corn for Sugar then make a dinner fit for three ponies" Grills yawned and crept up behind Gwynfillion. His eyes were a bit derpy due to exhaustion. He draped his lazy hoof on the plum pony's shoulder. "Tell me when."

"Go ahead now," She said gesturing to the potion that was held in position over the now flameless Bunsen Burner. She did nuzzle her cheek against his hoof, wanly smiling.

---------

Wrymple opened its maw and playfully cooed. It then rolled on its back, belly half up.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-05 at 12:40 PM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Wrymple opened its maw and playfully cooed. It then rolled on its back, belly half up.
    Garion...could see where this was going. An eternity of endless belly-rubs, or else face certain gobbled fate. Still, better to be whole and ungobbled with sore hooves and a chance of escape rather than sitting in a wurm's tummy. He edged up to Wyrmpul's proffered belly and scratched away, all the while looking for a means of escape.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

Garion...could see where this was going. An eternity of endless belly-rubs, or else face certain gobbled fate. Still, better to be whole and ungobbled with sore hooves and a chance of escape rather than sitting in a wurm's tummy. He edged up to Wyrmpul's proffered belly and scratched away, all the while looking for a means of escape.
    There was no escape, bwahaha. After some copious amounts of belly rubs and scratching, Wrymple flipped over and stared at the colt smaller than it. Wrymple then licked Garion with its massive tongue, probably tasting him leaving a slimy coat on the foal.

It then grabbed its big bowl, surprisingly gently in its maw and pushed it on the ground at Garion. It wanted good ol' fashioned noms, maybe some leftovers, but this action could be misinterpreted in other ways.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Go ahead now," She said gesturing to the potion that was held in position over the now flameless Bunsen Burner. She did nuzzle her cheek against his hoof, wanly smiling.
    Grills yawned softly and rested his head on Gwynfillion's for a second. A small trickle of red tinted magic sprayed into the open beaker. The chef's eyes glowed as well. "Is that good or do your need more?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

There was no escape, bwahaha. After some copious amounts of belly rubs and scratching, Wrymple flipped over and stared at the colt smaller than it. Wrymple then licked Garion with its massive tongue, probably tasting him leaving a slimy coat on the foal.
    Garion froze. He saw that look. That was the "I'ma 'bout to eat you" look, he was sure of it. He saw the mouth open, he shut his eyes tight...

"...eeeewwwww." The slime-covered foal tried shaking the wurm-tongue residue off, but the sticky goo just clung to his coat. At least he wasn't getting gobbled up.

It then grabbed its big bowl, surprisingly gently in its maw and pushed it on the ground at Garion. It wanted good ol' fashioned noms, maybe some leftovers, but this action could be misinterpreted in other ways.
    Correction. That look right there? That was the pre-gobble look.

Garion squeaked in surprise and scrambled backwards towards the back of the kitchen, babbling in fear. "N-no! You d-don't want to eat me, I bet I t-t-taste bad, I'll give you a t-tummy ache, I...I...I'm too young t-t-to be gobbled..."

14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground

Grills yawned softly and rested his head on Gwynfillion's for a second. A small trickle of red tinted magic sprayed into the open beaker. The chef's eyes glowed as well. "Is that good or do your need more?"

"That's good right there, thank you my dear,"
    She, standing with her back to him lifted up a forehoof to touch his cheek. "Now it just has to sit for a while. You go...take your nap, you more than deserve a nap." She turned around to kiss him on his lips for a second. "I'll uh.....I guess in the meanwhile, check on the foal."

Garion froze. He saw that look. That was the "I'ma 'bout to eat you" look, he was sure of it. He saw the mouth open, he shut his eyes tight...

"...eeeewwwww." The slime-covered foal tried shaking the wurm-tongue residue off, but the sticky goo just clung to his coat. At least he wasn't getting gobbled up.

Correction. That look right there? That was the pre-gobble look.

Garion squeaked in surprise and scrambled backwards towards the back of the kitchen, babbling in fear. "N-no! You d-don't want to eat me, I bet I t-t-taste bad, I'll give you a t-tummy ache, I...I...I'm too young t-t-to be gobbled..."

Wrymple just stared at Garion with confusion in its beady black eyes that one could barely see anyway. It then pushed the bowl again towards Garion, going for sad sounding gurgles and noises.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-05 at 02:17 PM.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Wrymple just stared at Garion with confusion in its beady black eyes that one could barely see anyway. It then pushed the bowl again towards Garion, going for sad sounding gurgles and noises.
    Those sad-sounding noises, when run through a scared foal's brain, translated to hungry-sounding drooling and lip-smacking. Garion kept backing up further and further until he ran out of kitchen and ended up in a corner. It looked like curtains for the little colt, until he noticed the freshly-washed pots and pans sitting on the counter.

He thought up a desperate plan, his last chance for a life without gobbling. He stood up on his shaky hooves and shuffled towards the bowl. "Al-alright Wyrmple...I-I-I'm getting in the bowl, s-s-see? Just a li-little more and...there!" The colt jumped to the countertop and grabbed a large metal pot, dragging it down over him with a loud clatter. The upended pot shook as the little colt trembled beneath it.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"That's good right there, thank you my dear,"
    She, standing with her back to him lifted up a forehoof to touch his cheek. "Now it just has to sit for a while. You go...take your nap, you more than deserve a nap." She turned around to kiss him on his lips for a second. "I'll uh.....I guess in the meanwhile, check on the foal."
    Yawning again, the eversmiling Grills stumbled over to the bed. "Just a short nap. I still have to prepare dinner. And then there are the pets."

Meanwhile...

All the noise woke up the sleeping puppy. Sugar stretched and checked herself for prettiness in a mirror she stashed away in a corner. She deemed herself adequately cute and checked headed to the kitchen to bark at whoever rudely woke her up. Garion and Wyrmple received a nice arfing by the annoyed pooch.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #137
    Troll in the Playground

Wrymple looked at Garion curiously and generally all around confused. When Sugar arrived with her barking, Wrymple decided to give her a slimy lick greeting.

Meanwhile, Gwynfillion walked downstairs just right as the clattering of the pot decided to prominently echo then and there.

Garion, a few moments later would find the pot covering him removed with a stern look from the plum mare. "What's going on here Garion?"

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

Purple

"Oh umm.. I guess the girls only rule has an exemption for pets, plants, and musical instruments." Purple says before rubbing his hoof with the other. The urge to pet the beaconing fox is hard to hold back.
    The fox jumps down and preens, ready to recieve his petting as a matter of pride.

"Oh, good..."
    The fox yipped.
    "Right, right...Purple, this is Foxglove. Foxglove, this is Purple Pepper. We have just met."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Barking dogs, stern looks, slime coatings, and near-nommed experiences, too much for little Garion to handle. The foal kept cowering, peeking out at Wyrmple from around Gwyn. "Wyr-wyrmple was going to put me in his bowl an-and gobble me up. He-he already tasted me and n-now he wants more." he whimpered.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    The fox jumps down and preens, ready to recieve his petting as a matter of pride.

"Oh, good..."
    The fox yipped.
    "Right, right...Purple, this is Foxglove. Foxglove, this is Purple Pepper. We have just met."
    Purple Pepper

Purple curtsies for the fox with her imaginary dress. Which was blue o match her imaginary blue boots. "Pleasure to meet you, Foxglove. Did you know that you and Foxglove both have names that start with the letter 'F'?" That is so charming. She then reaches out for a light pet.

Wrymple looked at Garion curiously and generally all around confused. When Sugar arrived with her barking, Wrymple decided to give her a slimy lick greeting.
    Clean Sugar.

Oh Sugar. Sugar was not pleased to get such a hello. She was not schedule to be dirty and slimy yet. That was hours away. The pup gave the wurm such an angry look and barked thrice.

Barking dogs, stern looks, slime coatings, and near-nommed experiences, too much for little Garion to handle. The foal kept cowering, peeking out at Wyrmple from around Gwyn. "Wyr-wyrmple was going to put me in his bowl an-and gobble me up. He-he already tasted me and n-now he wants more." he whimpered.
    Slimed Sugar

Sugar tried to understand the garble coming out the foal's mouth but she was too peeved to focus. And she was a dog and barely understood Pony anyway. All she knew was it was something about gobbling and she was getting hungry.

Sugar walked up to Gwynfillion and nudged her with a paw. Then pointed to her mouth.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion donned a confused expression glancing at Garion, then at Wrymple, and then back at Garion. "Wrymple is not going to eat you, Wrymple............is just being a pain and wants more food, but not you, scraps, leftovers, that's what it wants." She rummaged through the fridge leaving the foal for a moment. She popped her head out and found a bowl of salad from a few days ago.

She gave the bowl to Garion. "Pour it into Wrymple's bowl."

Clean Sugar.

Oh Sugar. Sugar was not pleased to get such a hello. She was not schedule to be dirty and slimy yet. That was hours away. The pup gave the wurm such an angry look and barked thrice.

Slimed Sugar

Sugar tried to understand the garble coming out the foal's mouth but she was too peeved to focus. And she was a dog and barely understood Pony anyway. All she knew was it was something about gobbling and she was getting hungry.

Sugar walked up to Gwynfillion and nudged her with a paw. Then pointed to her mouth.

"Yes Sugar, you do need to have your teeth brushed some more, to remove those yellow stains and all."
    She said with a small glower. She rummaged through the fridge again.

"I really...have no idea what I should give you..."

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion donned a confused expression glancing at Garion, then at Wrymple, and then back at Garion. "Wrymple is not going to eat you, Wrymple............is just being a pain and wants more food, but not you, scraps, leftovers, that's what it wants." She rummaged through the fridge leaving the foal for a moment. She popped her head out and found a bowl of salad from a few days ago.

She gave the bowl to Garion. "Pour it into Wrymple's bowl."
    Garion shrank back even more as she left him alone with...*gulp* Wyrmple. He glanced from the salad back to the hungry-looking wurm. He still thought there was a touch of hunger there, hunger for fresh foal, but if Miss Gwyn said it was okay...

He carefully picked up the bowl with his mouth, not taking his eyes off of Wyrmple for a second. Ever so slowly, he tipped the salad remains into the feeding bowl.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Garion shrank back even more as she left him alone with...*gulp* Wyrmple. He glanced from the salad back to the hungry-looking wurm. He still thought there was a touch of hunger there, hunger for fresh foal, but if Miss Gwyn said it was okay...

He carefully picked up the bowl with his mouth, not taking his eyes off of Wyrmple for a second. Ever so slowly, he tipped the salad remains into the feeding bowl.
    Huzzah..! The critter playfully noised as it began to nom away the salad being dumped into its bowl, mmmm...compose stuffs.

"See? Wrymple is a special case, where it doesn't eat ponies, unlike others of its kind, which do,"
    She said in a factual way and not the accidental nightmare fueling way which is probably going to happen anyway.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yes Sugar, you do need to have your teeth brushed some more, to remove those yellow stains and all."
    She said with a small glower. She rummaged through the fridge again.

"I really...have no idea what I should give you..."
    Sugar turns her head. She didn't understand what Gwynfillion said. But she did go in the fridge!

Huzzah..! The critter playfully noised as it began to nom away the salad being dumped into its bowl, mmmm...compose stuffs.

"See? Wrymple is a special case, where it doesn't eat ponies, unlike others of its kind, which do,"
    She said in a factual way and not the accidental nightmare fueling way which is probably going to happen anyway.
    This was taking too long. Sugar knew getting her food was in her paws.With her teeth, she opened the lower cupboard and pulled out a box of elbow macaroni. The pooch shook the box like a ragdoll, spilling pasta everywhere. Crunch crunch crunch... she nommed off the floor.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

That...wasn't very comforting. Garion briefly imagined Wyrmple's other wurm friends coming over, chasing him down, sticking him in a stewpot for dinner...

Garion jumped as the sound of tearing packaging startled him. He quickly dumped the rest of the salad into Wyrmple's bowl and galloped back to Gwyn' side.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickers begins to pet Foxglove the fox. "Who's a good little vulpine?" he playfully smiles.

Snickers is apparently a canine sort of pony...
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground

"Aaagh...! You damned dog...! What are you..?!............Stop that, I was going to get you something!
    " She yelled loudly and angrily, she just knew this dog was doing that on her purpose, little turd never liked her. She made for trying to get the box of macaroni away from her to stop the continuing mess.

Wrymple in the meanwhile was just as surprised as the salad was gone in seconds, but its surprise was short lived as it cooed at the sight of dried pasta on the floor. Nom.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Little Sugar cared not for the box. It was the macaroni she wanted. And it was dry.

And she couldn't even enjoy it with Gwynfillion yelling lie that. Maybe she wanted some. Sugar ended her floor meal and slid some macaroni over in the mare's and the wurm's direction with a paw.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

Little Sugar cared not for the box. It was the macaroni she wanted. And it was dry.

And she couldn't even enjoy it with Gwynfillion yelling lie that. Maybe she wanted some. Sugar ended her floor meal and slid some macaroni over in the mare's and the wurm's direction with a paw.
    Wrymple was already going about, mouth to the ground as it sucked up macaroni pieces like a vacuum. The baby purple wurm needed no assistance in finding the macaroni, it was part of its nature.

Gwyfillion in the meanwhile was less pleased here with the scenario. "No, bad Sugar." She said sternly trying to take the box of macaroni and was left away from the pup.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

Purple Pepper

Purple curtsies for the fox with her imaginary dress. Which was blue o match her imaginary blue boots. "Pleasure to meet you, Foxglove. Did you know that you and Foxglove both have names that start with the letter 'F'?" That is so charming. She then reaches out for a light pet.
    Foxglove the fox leaned into both their pettings, though he seemed a little suspicious of Snickers. Purple, however, he had no objection to, since she was someone Foxglove the pony had just met.

Foxglove the pony merely nodded.

"...Yes. Our names both begin with 'Foxglove'... And they also both end in 'Foxglove.'...But their meanings are very different, except the ones that are the same."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...