New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Aero Aero lays his head back down, but can't fall back to sleep. He was too worried that some other ponies might talk about him! He was pretty sure that Aisis and Mile would keep quiet, as would Luka, but those two assassins they encountered...
    He knew what he had to do to make them shut up...permenantly
    ((No he's not going to kill them, sillies ))
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The verbal lashing continued. But softer, angrier, and with a sorrowful face. It was obvious that this was hard for her. "And another thing. How many times do I have to say to be careful. But you always say trust me. You can't do it alone. When I'm done with you you you will want to go back in this cell. Nowhere without supervision. Oooh. OOoh. Oooh! And another thing..." Her nervousness subconsciously put her hooves on the place where she kept her whiskey flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy noticed her reaching for where her flask always was. He may have taken a proper beating to the head, but nothing could make him forget last night. She was in his legs as he tried to comfort her, but all she did was reach for that *unpony* bottle. And had he made any headway? On the contrary, he'd just driven her back to the booze. Brilliant work, Shores. Brilliant work.

Sandy looked away from the sniper and her cutting barrage. He could've mentioned that technically, he was still alive and technically, he had been careful. But he hardly had the will to be insubordinate now. Does everypony in the town have t'be here t'see all this? Thanks, Lady Luck, you've done it again... he thought-muttered to himself.

As for the ponies set to take care of him, he hardly paid them any mind until they were in the cell. He had other things to think/worry about.
    The cell door was already open, so yeah, Stormcloak shifted to the side a little to make way for Daniel.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

Locking the door behind them, Taylor begins a cursory medical examination of Sandy's injuries while Zaros scans for anything evil in particular, eyes aglow.

Meanwhile, Daniel plays an elevator tune.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Stormcloak ignored the outburst from Rainbow and looked directly at Gearstride. "Yes, vampire. Apparently, your crewpony was one of the several victims in the night. However, his was the only one where the attacker was interrupted and where he was able to get a glimpse of the culprits."

"What did he see?"
    She then turned to face Sandy instead with a worried expression. "Tell me what happened Shores."

"Spinach can kiss now? Ye can do that Awbade. Ye pony and ye magic." The kelpie giggled.
    Aubade stared at her for a moment and shook her head. "No Miss Lochbed, 'tis spinach quiche, its just a name. no kissing involved. But any hoof, I hope you enjoy it." She bowed her head.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-17 at 01:19 PM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Locking the door behind them, Taylor begins a cursory medical examination of Sandy's injuries while Zaros scans for anything evil in particular, eyes aglow.

Meanwhile, Daniel plays an elevator tune.
    (Warning: Amish knows next to nothing about medical junk, feel free to fill in some blanks yourself.)

As far as injuries go, his horn and head were probably worst off with some moderate trauma to the both of them. Whatever had attacked him had been fairly thorough at keeping his magic down. His neck had taken some hefty strangling, not to mention the obvious bite mark on his vein. Thankfully, the rest of his injuries appeared superficial; large, discolored bruises, cuts that had been treated already, but no obvious broken bones or internal injuries.

As far as evil things go, he appeared to check out. No signs of evil, though he'll probably have a nasty stomachache from swallowing vampire blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"What did he see?"
    She then turned to face Sandy instead with a worried expression. "Tell me what happened Shores."
    "I didn't see much, Cap'n..." he said around the examiners. Because Amish doesn't want to type it all out again, he told them how he'd been walking around, jumped outside an alley, how he freed himself, only to get beaten senseless, and finally ending with the guards showing up. That considerable hole in his memory, specifically on how he escaped a second time, was still there.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

"Clear."

"Okay, then! I'm gonna fix up your ahh...colorful arrangement, and we should probably get you an in-depth scry-sandwich-or-whatever to be safe, but looks like you'll be fine.

Mostly because you're not uh, dead."
    He puts his horn lightly on Sandy's side and funnels magical healing energy into him until most (if not all) of his wounds are healed or gone. Unlike last time, this isn't as serious, so he doesn't pass out, but he looks just a bit more tired than before.

"Ahh, what a rush. So! Yeah! Laconic medical prognosis: rest, uni-mage scrying, a comfy pillow, and you're good to go."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade stared at her for a moment and shook her head. "No Miss Lochbed, 'tis spinach quiche, its just a name. no kissing involved. But any hoof, I hope you enjoy it." She bowed her head.
    "Och! Quiche! Ah'll try it." The kelpie partook in the consumption of the pastry and smiles. It was quite delisicous and strangely nutritious to the otherwise carnivorous mare. "Mmmm... Ah must git this recipe."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ettin in the Playground

"Clear."

"Okay, then! I'm gonna fix up your ahh...colorful arrangement, and we should probably get you an in-depth scry-sandwich-or-whatever to be safe, but looks like you'll be fine.

He puts his horn lightly on Sandy's side and funnels magical healing energy into him until most (if not all) of his wounds are healed or gone. Unlike last time, this isn't as serious, so he doesn't pass out, but he looks just a bit more tired than before.

"Ahh, what a rush. So! Yeah! Laconic medical prognosis: rest, uni-mage scrying, a comfy pillow, and you're good to go."
    "I see. So he isn't in danger of becoming a vampire himself?" Stormcloak said, cutting to the reason why he even called them down here in the first place.

Meanwhile, Silverpine scratched his head, confused on Sandy's story. "So you were jumped on in an alleyway... and they disappeared? How?"

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

"I didn't see much, Cap'n..." he said around the examiners. Because Amish doesn't want to type it all out again, he told them how he'd been walking around, jumped outside an alley, how he freed himself, only to get beaten senseless, and finally ending with the guards showing up. That considerable hole in his memory, specifically on how he escaped a second time, was still there.
    "I see. So he isn't in danger of becoming a vampire himself?" Stormcloak said, cutting to the reason why he even called them down here in the first place.

Meanwhile, Silverpine scratched his head, confused on Sandy's story. "So you were jumped on in an alleyway... and they disappeared? How?"
    Also, to note again, before its forgotten and thus bring in false assumptions, the other 'many' victims did not have the bite marks that Sandy has, save for the two dead.

"Sandy...!..."
    She went to hug the blue stallion. "Gyah...I'm sorry that happened to 'ya.....yer..okay though right? I..we'll get 'em for ya, no one messes with one of the Cirrus....!"

=================================

"Och! Quiche! Ah'll try it." The kelpie partook in the consumption of the pastry and smiles. It was quite delicious and strangely nutritious to the otherwise carnivorous mare. "Mmmm... Ah must git this recipe."
    Oh eggs. Aubade catches on quickly. "Well, if you'd like, I can try to teach you how to make it. Perhaps, you could try to make it for the young master. I'm sure, he would just appreciate having something edible made for him by his darling fillyfriend."Keyword being 'try'. Ember flushed immediately and almost choked on his food, and guzzled down his juice to help him regain his composure.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Also, to note again, before its forgotten and thus bring in false assumptions, the other 'many' victims did not have the bite marks that Sandy has, save for the two dead.

"Sandy...!..."
    She went to hug the blue stallion. "Gyah...I'm sorry that happened to 'ya.....yer..okay though right? I..we'll get 'em for ya, no one messes with one of the Cirrus....!"

Rainbow sits on her haunches, folds her legs, and turns her head to the side."He shouldn't have been out anyway, Captain."
    =================================

Oh eggs. Aubade catches on quickly. "Well, if you'd like, I can try to teach you how to make it. Perhaps, you could try to make it for the young master. I'm sure, he would just appreciate having something edible made for him by his darling fillyfriend."Keyword being 'try'. Ember flushed immediately and almost choked on his food, and guzzled down his juice to help him regain his composure.
    Lochbed clapped her hooves gleefully. "Och Ah never cooked with fire afore."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

"Clear."

Sandy gave a little stretch, rolled his neck, and cast a few light spells. Apart from some residual headaches, he felt like a new stallion. One that hadn't nearly gotten beaten to death in a back alley the night before. But the best news had to come from the less-perky pony. "Thank th' fates for that..." the engineer sighed in relief. He may have said more, but...

"Sandy...!..."
    "Oof!" He suddenly found the Captain hugging him tightly. With his fillyfriend (the one who snipes things for a living) not ten paces away. Thin ice, Mr. Shores, thin ice. "I'm fine, Cap'n. I'm fine." he reassured her as he lightly hugged back. "Not like them other ponies they got a hold of...I should be out there on their trail too..." His voice choked up with guilt.

Rainbow sits on her haunches, folds her legs, and turns her head to the side."He shouldn't have been out anyway, Captain."
    Sandy opened his mouth and...opted to let the Captain take that one. Anything he could say would probably just lead to Rainbow putting unpleasant things in his root beer.

Thank goodness for distractions. It didn't feel like Gear was letting go anytime soon, so he just opted to continue his report mid-hug. "T'be honest...I can't quite remember. It's there, I know somethin' happened, but every time I start honin' in on it, everythin' gets all fuzzy an' I lose it again. One minute I'm fightin' like mad, the next I'm lookin' at an empty alley."

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

"I know that now,"
    She said softly, and a little regretfully to about the too-lateness of it.

Lochbed clapped her hooves gleefully. "Och Ah never cooked with fire afore."

"Well, I be heavily supervising the situation then,"
    She said in that comically serious way. Ember choke coughed again at the idea of Lochbed being around fire.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Without going deep into the philosophy behind 'being in danger', not that I can see. As far as I remember, even if everything went right for the vamp, blood, dark magic or whatever, et cetera, there is one very important factor for being a vampire:

They're undead. Meaning that by definition, to become a vampire you have to be dead, then come back to life. So at present no, not in any real danger. Personally, I'd advise a check anyways, but since we're fresh out of spellcasters who can do that, to my knowledge..."
    "By that logic," the griffon states while stepping in the foreground. "We need to take precautions with the slain victims."

That wasn't likely to be very popular with the families but it's something that might save lives. "How do we know if the dead will turn?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

(figured I'd put all these in the same post)

"Without going deep into the philosophy behind 'being in danger', not that I can see. As far as I remember, even if everything went right for the vamp, blood, dark magic or whatever, et cetera, there is one very important factor for being a vampire:

They're undead. Meaning that by definition, to become a vampire you have to be dead, then come back to life. So at present no, not in any real danger. Personally, I'd advise a check anyways, but since we're fresh out of spellcasters who can do that, to my knowledge..."

Thank goodness for distractions. It didn't feel like Gear was letting go anytime soon, so he just opted to continue his report mid-hug. "T'be honest...I can't quite remember. It's there, I know somethin' happened, but every time I start honin' in on it, everythin' gets all fuzzy an' I lose it again. One minute I'm fightin' like mad, the next I'm lookin' at an empty alley."
    "Oh, yeah. You won't be able to remember anything major without a serious (and intrusive) mental investigation." He nods sagely.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "By that logic," the griffon states while stepping in the foreground. "We need to take precautions with the slain victims."

That wasn't likely to be very popular with the families but it's something that might save lives. "How do we know if the dead will turn?"
    "...Um. I don't really think anypony in the room or the famileis of the deceased need to know, other than it's ah...simple." He looks uncomfortable.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-06-17 at 08:21 PM.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, yeah. You won't be able to remember anything major without a serious (and intrusive) mental investigation." He nods sagely.
    (augh, crowd scenes are funnnnn)

Oh right, he forgot; there was always bad news somewhere down the line. "And? What would I have t'do t'get one of those done?" he asked, completely serious about the prospect.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-06-17 at 08:30 PM.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy gave a little stretch, rolled his neck, and cast a few light spells. Apart from some residual headaches, he felt like a new stallion. One that hadn't nearly gotten beaten to death in a back alley the night before. But the best news had to come from the less-perky pony. "Thank th' fates for that..." the engineer sighed in relief. He may have said more, but...

"Oof!" He suddenly found the Captain hugging him tightly. With his fillyfriend (the one who snipes things for a living) not ten paces away. Thin ice, Mr. Shores, thin ice. "I'm fine, Cap'n. I'm fine." he reassured her as he lightly hugged back. "Not like them other ponies they got a hold of...I should be out there on their trail too..." His voice choked up with guilt.

Sandy opened his mouth and...opted to let the Captain take that one. Anything he could say would probably just lead to Rainbow putting unpleasant things in his root beer.

"I know that now,"
    She said softly, and a little regretfully to about the too-lateness of it.
    Rainbow harumped. "He should have known that."

"Well, I be heavily supervising the situation then,"
    She said in that comically serious way. Ember choke coughed again at the idea of Lochbed being around fire.
    "Yay! Yay!" Lochbed bit into her food ravenously and clapped again. She moved over to Ember to lick him with a long straight tongue. "Ember needs potassium. Let's make something with bananas."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

(augh, crowd scenes are funnnnn)

Oh right, he forgot; there was always bad news somewhere down the line. "And? What would I have t'do t'get one of those done?" he asked, completely serious about the prospect.
    "Sir, if I even knew one, all you'd need to do would be sit down and wait. But we're fresh out of psychologists, magical or no..."

"Explains something around the world, doesn't it!"

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride let go eventually and wiped her eyes. "You know what we have to do right, crew? We have to deliver justice to those who hurt our Sandy and those other ponies."

==================

"Yay! Yay!" Lochbed bit into her food ravenously and clapped again. She moved over to Ember to lick him with a long straight tongue. "Ember needs potassium. Let's make something with bananas."[/QUOTE]

"Perhaps we can make banana smoothies after this, for all of us,"
    She said with a sagely nod.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

"Sir, if I even knew one, all you'd need to do would be sit down and wait. But we're fresh out of psychologists, magical or no..."

"Explains something around the world, doesn't it!"
    "Then I'll just have t'find one...somehow." There was bound to be an important clue in his memory somewhere, he just knew it. Now if only Bridle Shores had a psychologist, one who always seemed to have just what the plot called for...

Rainbow harumped. "He should have known that."
    Sandy bit his lip to keep from saying anything stupid. He'd make it bleed at the rate this conversation was going.

Gearstride let go eventually and wiped her eyes. "You know what we have to do right, crew? We have to deliver justice to those who hurt our Sandy and those other ponies."
    Sandy slowly eased himself up off the bed, glad to be pain-free for the moment. "Took th' words right outta my mouth, Cap'n. Let's see how well them monsters fare in a fair fight."

(aaaaand we should wait for Grif here)

20. - Top - End - #140
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero Aero lays his head back down, but can't fall back to sleep. He was too worried that some other ponies might talk about him! He was pretty sure that Aisis and Mile would keep quiet, as would Luka, but those two assassins they encountered...
    He knew what he had to do to make them shut up...permenantly
    ((No he's not going to kill them, sillies ))
    So then Aisis covered herself with a blanket and fell asleep, as did Mile. they should be on the normal timeline now

-----------------------------------------------------
    Clinic

So then after sleeping a bit more, Luka rubs his eyes, he's still laying on his back, still a bit sleepy and his voice still kinda whisperish, then looks around, notices that Snowflake's still sleeping and that his left hoof was resting on his barrel, he smiles at both facts, then calls at the pegasus from his matress.

"hey...it's day already, good morning, how did you sleep?"

He seems to be actually really thinking of the "sleep" part
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

"So what now?"
    Gwynfillion asked finishing off the pina colada.
    "I'm feeling a little tired out too. Maybe I should just go back to my bar for today." Soft said.

"I hope...its not right now...or in an hour...or stuff," She said sheepishly.
    "Well, it won't be quite that soon." Mystic responds, nuzzling Amber.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale bounced into the room, whistling Row Row your boat.

Good morning Mistress~ Good morning Amber Grain~ Good morning Hay Bale~ Good morning Mutant Genes~
    "Good Evening Hay Bale. How are you tonight?" Mystic said, still pointing her affections towards Amber.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-06-17 at 11:59 PM.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Well, it won't be quite that soon." Mystic responds, nuzzling Hay Bale Amber.
    FTFY

"Good Evening Hay Bale. How are you tonight?" Mystic said, still pointing her affections towards Amber.
    She grinned and adjusted her shades. Not bad. Got to sing while standing on water, cause massive geysers, lick a stallion until he burst into flames and find a way turn my saliva into either acid or an aphrodisiac.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

FTFY
    Edited. Don't know what I was thinking.

She grinned and adjusted her shades. Not bad. Got to sing while standing on water, cause massive geysers, lick a stallion until he burst into flames and find a way turn my saliva into either acid or an aphrodisiac.
    "Please don't do that in my mansion. Not even the aphrodisiac part. At least, not to me, Amber and Faithful get to choose for themselves." Mystic was being very lovey-dovey towards Amber right now, even with Hay Bale right there.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm feeling a little tired out too. Maybe I should just go back to my bar for today." Soft said.

"Very well, then, I guess,"
    The marebeast softly said with minor disappointment though she wasn't sure why. "Bye then. paladin."

"Well, it won't be quite that soon." Mystic responds, nuzzling Amber.

Amber softly moan-chuckled enjoying her mistresses' affection.

"That' sounds.....nightmarish," She softly said with a forced chuckle.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

"Please don't do that in my mansion. Not even the aphrodisiac part. At least, not to me, Amber and Faithful get to choose for themselves." Mystic was being very lovey-dovey towards Amber right now, even with Hay Bale right there.
    She blinked and adjusted the collar of her wet suit. Well, okay... not really much stronger than strawberries, but if you're sure.

"That' sounds.....nightmarish," She softly said with a forced chuckle.
    Hay Bale shrugged and adjusted her shades again. Could you be more specific?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

She blinked and adjusted the collar of her wet suit. Well, okay... not really much stronger than strawberries, but if you're sure.

Hay Bale shrugged and adjusted her shades again. Could you be more specific?
    "No, not really," She said shaking her head with a lopsided smile. She then patted where she and Mystic were sitting, as if to invite her for cuddle time. Naturally she was perma-blushing, etc etc.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Headshot? justice?" asked Rainbow. "Only I get to biteput holes in Sandy."

"Perhaps we can make banana smoothies after this, for all of us,"
    She said with a sagely nod.
    Lochbed put a confused look and taped it to her face. "Smoothies? During my pony watching I heard of a pony named Smoothie. Are we going to eat her?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed put a confused look and taped it to her face. "Smoothies? During my pony watching I heard of a pony named Smoothie. Are we going to eat her?"

"I know not of a pony named 'smoothie', so no, Miss Lochbed,"
    She said, keeping a professional attitude.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I know not of a pony named 'smoothie', so no, Miss Lochbed,"
    She said, keeping a professional attitude.
    "Oh. Banana's, yay! " them um...

Lochbed Random Action

1. Misunderstand something someone says
    2. Tackle Ember or Awbade
    3. Cry or Rage
    4. Glamor herself
    5. Embarrass Ember or Awbade
    6. Eat something

*rolls a 2*

Lochbed leaps from her seat and tackle-glomped Ember. "Och, ye smell nice."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh. Banana's, yay! " them um...

Lochbed Random Action

1. Misunderstand something someone says
    2. Tackle Ember or Awbade
    3. Cry or Rage
    4. Glamor herself
    5. Embarrass Ember or Awbade
    6. Eat something

*rolls a 2*

Lochbed leaps from her seat and tackle-glomped Ember. "Och, ye smell nice."
    Random action, that's one way to put it. Ember, on cue, ack'd and fell over on the stool-chair he was sitting in. Aubade twitched reacted when he fell, but seeing he was okay, withheld action.

"Ack..what was that for Lochbed?"
    He asked 'owing' a bit as he tried to recompose himself. He wondered if being randomly tackled like this would have long term effects on his body.