New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Team Rocket: How the Muk are They Still Alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Whoa, she did not expect to actually see Sabrina. Void, this was the first time she had seen the leader. The only reason she recognized the woman as Sabrina even was the amount of power radiated and her voice being similar to the one she had heard in her head several days back when she was training with Ethan. She simply stays back and watches, still not fully certain how to act in the presence of her boss at the gym and one of her bosses in TR.

Seeing the group heading off, Artemis begins to follow. Madame, may I watch the fight as well?
    Of course. Since when have Gym Battles been closed to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Ethan makes his way back towards the jet, asking where it was stored if necessary.
    You are sent to the field in back. A large number of technicians are working in the back, seemingly disassembling the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Probably true, ol' Sabby. But win or lose, Paul Ticker always leaves the ladies wanting more.

Somehow he manages to wink in a greasy manner. No one can explain exactly how this can be, but it is undeniably a greasy wink.

Now then, let's get started. My blue-haired beauty, get your little buns on the stage and get ready to get slapped in the face by my Weedle.
    Samara rolls her eyes, flips you off, and continues walking to go stand on her platform.

The two start to move upwards, eventually ending up about ten feet above the field. A familiar joystick will allow you to move your platform around the battlefield.

"Welcome to the Saffron Gym! Today we have Paul Ticker,"

At this point a large number of boos emanate from the crowd,

"Battling our own Samara!"

Massive cheering.

"The rules will be the same as normal," Sabrina states. "Paul, being the challenger, has set the number of Pokemon at six, a number that will be matched by Samara. None of her Pokemon will exceed Mr. Ticker's in level either. The standard rules for a battle will be kept in effect as well. Psychic abilities may be used, as long as it only affects your own Pokemon. It may not affect the field or other combatant in any way. Finally, the standard field will be used today," Sabrina says, waving her hand over the field. Monoliths are raised from the field, scattered at random points, reaching from floor to ceiling across the arena. A few tiles also glow, two of each color existing on the field.

"And with that, let's watch an unfortunate competitor be defeated!" Sabrina says, a mischievous grin on her face.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

2. - Top - End - #992
    Titan in the Playground

Awww damn. I was hoping to keep that. Hey! Guys! Hold on a moment. There's a wild Rotom in there. Jane, can you hear me? I came to let you back in the pad, unless you liked your new home. Though I don't think that's an option anymore. Ethan scrambles towards the men, waving his free hand to get their attention.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

3. - Top - End - #993
    Titan in the Playground

I was...out of commission for much of the time my class was learning about gym battles. Plus different regions and cities may have different rules. Artemis shrugs as she follows the leader into the gym. As the combatants are introduced, she cheers on the home trainer, Samara, with the other Psychics, though at least remains silent when they boo Paul. He did save their asses during the Skorupi fight, after all. He deserved credit for that, at least.

Hm, good rules to know for here. She watches the field. Wounder what those do... Pay attention to the trainers too.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground

-4 vs 4 is fine. And yeah, avoid 'Hank'. 2 hours, Saffron Park- Need to go get Konoha back before the fight.

Romeo spends a good 20 minutes mixing up food for his team, and a nice bowl of cereal for John, before waking them all up. 'C'mon. Foods up everyone.'

Romeo picked up Puck and went to check on his egg case. 'Let's see how the eggs are doing shall we? You're not an egg any longer, so you can help.'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

5. - Top - End - #995
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

She must've forgotten their previous talk, then. Ah, well. Not every reference can be caught.
    "Well, here's to seeing the past abandoned then."
    He takes the file, and leaves for the hotel. Once safely inside, he begins reviewing it.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2013-01-04 at 10:19 AM.

6. - Top - End - #996
    Titan in the Playground

Awww damn. I was hoping to keep that. Hey! Guys! Hold on a moment. There's a wild Rotom in there. Jane, can you hear me? I came to let you back in the pad, unless you liked your new home. Though I don't think that's an option anymore. Ethan scrambles towards the men, waving his free hand to get their attention.
    The men stop for a second, looking at you.

"Sorry, boss's orders. Nothing we can do about it."

ETHAN! MAKE THESE MEN GET THEIR DIRTY PAWS OFF ME! you hear over the ships loudspeaker.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    -4 vs 4 is fine. And yeah, avoid 'Hank'. 2 hours, Saffron Park- Need to go get Konoha back before the fight.

Romeo spends a good 20 minutes mixing up food for his team, and a nice bowl of cereal for John, before waking them all up. 'C'mon. Foods up everyone.'

Romeo picked up Puck and went to check on his egg case. 'Let's see how the eggs are doing shall we? You're not an egg any longer, so you can help.'
    When you open the egg case, miracle of all miracles, one is moving!

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    She must've forgotten their previous talk, then. Ah, well. Not every reference can be caught.
    "Well, here's to seeing the past abandoned then."
    He takes the file, and leaves for the hotel. Once safely inside, he begins reviewing it.
    As you open the file, you see the title page first.

Name: Gerald Slate
    Previous Accomplices: Steelix Tails
    Recruitment Rating: MOderate

Gerald possesses moderate skills as a hitman. While he is no master, he does his job fairly well although they are rarely pulled off to the degree they should. His team is often caught in the crossfire as well, resulting in multiple deaths through the years on his team. For some time he was a member of the Steelix Tails, a gang in Fuschia City. They seem to have turned on him soon after, resulting in the loss of his arm and his fleeing the city.

Gerald worked as a freelance assassin after that, refining his craft. He became more and more skilled in his hits, actually consciously working to leave no evidence. Through the years he has become more and more skilled. His final paid hit on a certain Team Rocket member is what caught our attention. While he was easy to track, he was able to overpower a fairly skilled Team Rocket member with minimal difficulty. Due to his skills in combat, recruitment is suggested, although he needs to practice his skills as an assassin if we wish to utilize him in that way. With a bit of work though, Gerald shows potential as one of the best assassins that we could acquire.

Skills: Weapons, Technology
    Weakness: Easy to track, Crippled
    Known Pokemon: Joltik

Paul:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your map good sir. Perma link in the chat.

Send out your first Pokemon and this battle can begin!

Show

7. - Top - End - #997
    Firbolg in the Playground

Paul slaps his prodigious backside in the direction of the booing viewers, and begins the match by sending out a small Sandshrew that, as at least one of the spectators knows, packs a big BOOM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sent her out in G-4.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright, looks like this battle is starting!" Sabrina says, her voice echoing over the arena.

"Looks like the challenger has elected to lead with a Sandshrew! A fine looking specimen as well, it seems. Samara is using her Chimecho again, so we can probably expect some noise in this fight," she says.

A large clock begins to tick.

BZZZT

The Chimecho glides forward, not even touching the ground, seemingly not commanded although you can see Samara touching her temple and looking at the Pokemon. The Chimeco swerves around the monolith, ending up with a clear line of sight at Willy. It rings its bell, a shockwave of sound flying forth to buffet Willy. The waves, hit, causing Willy's eardrums to scream in pain.

"And it looks like Samara has led with Echoed Voice! A good choice! The extra sound will continue to reverberate around the chamber, allowing future attacks to deal even more damage! The home team is off to a good start!"

Spoiler
    Show
    22 to Willy.

Show

9. - Top - End - #999

Paul winces at the sound, and winces again at its effects on his girl.

Willy, show them your new trick, my lovely.

The Sandshrew ignores the environment, hurtling forward in her desire to rip into the other Pokemon. In her speed she creates a small whirlwind of dirt and debris, which she flings forward in an attempt to surround the Chimecho.

(1d20)[2] 4+evade, (1d12+33)[43] ground damage.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to G-10.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Titan in the Playground

As the swirl of dust and dirt flies towards the Chimecho a tannish barrier appears, completely negating the effects of the Sand Tomb.

"And that's Chimecho's Levitate Ability coming into play! This Sandshrew seems to be in a bit of a pickle!"

The Chimecho glides over, stopping on one of the blue tiles. Another wave of sonic energy flies at Willy, connecting with the poor Sandshrew and forcing her to cover her ears. She puts her little paws up to her ears, trying to block out the soundwaves to no avail.

After the attack, the tile glows blue. The Chimeco disappears, reappearing on the blue tile across the battlefield, directly under your platform.

"And another solid hit by that Echoed Voice," Sabrina says, looking at the battlefield. "And a nice use of the battlefield teleporters as well!"

Spoiler
    Show
    29 to Willy.

Show

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Titan in the Playground

You hear that? That is my Rotom and she has taken residence inside this jet. I should have you know she played an integral, dare I say vital part in saving, not only my life, but each and everyone of yours, the boss', Sabrina's, Void all of Saffron from swarm of metal monstrosities.

Now, I'm going to see the boss about this matter. And you are not going to touch her or her residence till I get back. You will show her and her residence some Arcues Voided respect. And if I hear you showed her anything less, you will have to talk to me and Mjolnir.
    Ethan releases the Jetang to prove his point. Good day gentlemen.

Ethan walks away calmly, Mjolnir following, flying backwards to keep his eyes on the men. Ethan then goes to see the boss lady about this matter.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charimsa! (1d20+1)[20]
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Titan in the Playground

You hear that? That is my Rotom and she has taken residence inside this jet. I should have you know she played an integral, dare I say vital part in saving, not only my life, but each and everyone of yours, the boss', Sabrina's, Void all of Saffron from swarm of metal monstrosities.

Now, I'm going to see the boss about this matter. And you are not going to touch her or her residence till I get back. You will show her and her residence some Arcues Voided respect. And if I hear you showed her anything less, you will have to talk to me and Mjolnir.
    Ethan releases the Jetang to prove his point. Good day gentlemen.

Ethan walks away calmly, Mjolnir following, flying backwards to keep his eyes on the men. Ethan then goes to see the boss lady about this matter.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charimsa! [roll0]
    "Alright bossman," the grunts say, hurriedly jumping away from the jet.

"Sorry boss!"

When you arrive in the boss lady's room, she looks up at you over some papers.

"Here for your transfer information?"

Show

13. - Top - End - #1003

Sorry, my pet. But before this one brings you down, show her why so many fear the taming from the Shrew.

Willy moves back from whence she came, firing off a poisonous barb that makes Paul salivate a bit at the sight of it.

(1d20)[12] (1d6+26)[30] poison on 17-20.

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Titan in the Playground

I have a few things to do here in Saffron, I will back for those later tonight along with those rewards you were talking about. No, I'm here about the jet we fly in on. The Rotom I informed you about has taken residence in it and wishes to stay there, but there are men disassembling it, under your orders. I have two issues with this, mainly I would have liked to keep it intact for use and because the Rotom and I have an agreement. I let her reside in any device of mine she chooses, and she does not mess with any of my tech.

I'm sure you can see the issue here. Is there any kind of compromise we can reach here? I'd prefer to stay on the poltergeists good side and I think Team Rocket would like that as well. A Wired Pokemon in your system can do a lot of damage, trust me.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Titan in the Playground

The barb connects, dealing quite a bit of damage to the Chimecho but not nearly enough. The Chimecho responds as it has the past few turns, sending yet another burst of sound at Willy. The echoes are starting to reverberate, making your platform vibrate slightly.

"And it looks like that last Echoed Voice was just too much for the little Sandshrew!" Sabrina commentates as Willy falls, even her superior training not allowing her to remain standing. Small streams of blood are running down from the poor Pokemon's ears. Seems her eardrums have done something bad. "Samara is off to a great start here!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Another 28 to Willy. You may release anywhere.

The Chimecho once again disappears in a flash of blue light, reappearing in the middle of the arena.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2013-01-04 at 11:55 PM.

Show

16. - Top - End - #1006

Paul sighs and recalls the small mon, replacing her with a soggy spirit known as Frondly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting in J-13

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Titan in the Playground

"And a good choice by Paul! Frillish is part Ghost, meaning those obnoxious sound waves will have no effect on it! A good move on the challenger's part."

Samara gives you a nod, returning her Chimecho and releasing a Murkrow a bit further across on the field.

Spoiler
    Show
    Your move.

"And Samara has elected to switch rather than fight the Frillish. Looks like she's brought out her Murkrow! This is just no Paul's day!"

I have a few things to do here in Saffron, I will back for those later tonight along with those rewards you were talking about. No, I'm here about the jet we fly in on. The Rotom I informed you about has taken residence in it and wishes to stay there, but there are men disassembling it, under your orders. I have two issues with this, mainly I would have liked to keep it intact for use and because the Rotom and I have an agreement. I let her reside in any device of mine she chooses, and she does not mess with any of my tech.

I'm sure you can see the issue here. Is there any kind of compromise we can reach here? I'd prefer to stay on the poltergeists good side and I think Team Rocket would like that as well. A Wired Pokemon in your system can do a lot of damage, trust me.
    The jet is Team Rocket property at this point Ethan, she says, looking at you. But you know, I do know somebody that could make her a body even better than a jet. Let me call some people up. What about it? We could forge your Rotom the body of a warrior. Same person that handled the Skorupi could do it. Would that work instead of your normal Team Rocket Pokemon? We will make sure the suit is of comparable value. We'll even allow you to oversee the construction of it. The jet does have some tech that we haven't yet seen, so we would like to study it.

Show

18. - Top - End - #1008

Hang tough, little Frondly. Bubble it up!

Frondly scoots back and emits a burst of bubbles.

(1d20)[5] (3d8+37)[54] Lower Speed on 18-20.

Move to K-13.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Titan in the Playground

The barrage of bubbles hits the Murkrow hard, dropping the Pokemon to the ground. Somehow though, somehow it shoves itself back up. The overhead display shows it with a sliver of health left; it can't have more than three or four remaining at this point. It flies forward, a dark aura of energy gathering around the Murkrow as it nears Frondly. When it's just nearby it unleashes it, hitting Frondly with the force of a bullet.

"And that would seem to be a Critical Hit! That was one strong Dark Pulse there! Looks like Paul is down two Pokemon now!"

Samara is smirking, obviously pleased with herself.

Spoiler
    Show
    96 to Frondly. Send out your next.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2013-01-05 at 12:29 AM.

Show

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Titan in the Playground

I see. That is unfortunate. Creator of Steelupi you say? You mean the one I will be working under? Well you make an enticing offer but I believe I'll take the standard entry pokemon. If all goes well, I can ask him myself, no?

Ethan sighs, not looking forward to breaking the news to Jane. Thank you anyways. Ethan begins to leave but turns around for one last thing. Also, you tipped your hand. Last night you suggested you knew nothing of the Steelupi. Know you offered to ask the creator of said pokemon for a favor. Just thought I'd let you know. Ethan then heads out, heading back towards where he left the men, Jane and the jet.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

21. - Top - End - #1011

Sweating profusely now, Paul sends out his newest acquisition: a brown, furry rodent. It pops up next to the bird, glaring with beady eyes.

I-13.

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Titan in the Playground

Come on Paul, you're better than that! Not much better, but still. Well, there's always Frondly. Shame, Corvus might have done him some good here.

So, they tend to keep a Dark type on hand. A good counter for Ghosts and the odd bug. Probably got something for Dark too besides just a resist. They might be willing to use a Fighting type for that, even with the Fighter feud. Not that one of them was a problem.

And a lucky Dark Pulse. If she was gonna challenge them, Calva will be key, as she was Arte's only team member who could combat Psychics and their weakness counters at the same time. The problem would be dealing damage in return. Maybe she could stall out somehow.

This was getting sad to watch now. Two down and the representative hardly touched. "...COME ON PAUL! At least put up a fight!" Did I just say that? Why the MUK did I just say that!?
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Titan in the Playground

The Murkrow looks down at the oversized Rattata with contempt.

"Looks like Paul has sent out a Rattata. Back when he was a professional trainer this was one of his best-"

She's cut short as the Murkrow slams a wing into the Rattata, sending it flying into a wall to bounce off with a thump.

"-and another Critical Hit," she says dryly. "Samara, how do you do it? Wait, the Rattata may not yet be down," Sabrina says, looking at it.

And she's right. Big Brown is twitching slightly. Suddenly, all at once, he rears up, twice the size he had previously been. He leaps forward at the Murkrow, long fangs biting into the bird repeatedly, spouts of blood flying from each bite. Samara hurriedly returns the Murkrow before it can be too badly hurt.

"And it looks like that Rattata has evolved! That should swing the odds in Paul's favor!"

Samara sends out her next Pokemon, a small pink orb.

"Looks like a Munna is next up! Quite an exotic Pokemon you have there Samara," Sabrina says.

Spoiler
    Show
    You're actually faster here. BB has evolved into Raticate! You may restat now. Full HP.

I see. That is unfortunate. Creator of Steelupi you say? You mean the one I will be working under? Well you make an enticing offer but I believe I'll take the standard entry pokemon. If all goes well, I can ask him myself, no?

Ethan sighs, not looking forward to breaking the news to Jane. Thank you anyways. Ethan begins to leave but turns around for one last thing. Also, you tipped your hand. Last night you suggested you knew nothing of the Steelupi. Know you offered to ask the creator of said pokemon for a favor. Just thought I'd let you know. Ethan then heads out, heading back towards where he left the men, Jane and the jet.
    The boss lady grins.

Your not quite as dumb as you look. Can you spread the word to your team that the Pokemon should be here by six o'clock?

She gets a strange grin as you specify "him," as if she knows something you don't.

Show

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Titan in the Playground

Roger. Ethan heads back to the men, saying nothing but walking onto the jet to talk to Jane privately. Jane. I have bad news.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Titan in the Playground

Roger. Ethan heads back to the men, saying nothing but walking onto the jet to talk to Jane privately. Jane. I have bad news.
    What? The viruses on your pad weren't me, I swear. You really need to stop looking up Porygon porn you pervert.

Show

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Titan in the Playground

No that was another Wired visitor if you remember. No, unfortunately the Boss has order the jet to be disassembled and studied. There is nothing I can do about it. I'm sorry. Your still welcome in my pad if you like. Or on my team, if you so choose. And if things work out well, I'll can gain a truly impressive body for you. What do you say? Ethan holds up both his pad and a pokeball, letting her choose.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

So, he was a hitman. Good to know, and explained quite a bit. He'd need training for those tactics, though. He sends Sparky back out, letting her sit on his head with a pleasant cooing as he flips the page.

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo and Puck look at each other. He takes out the casing, making sure not to touch the egg itself. Since Joltik eggs were spun with silk, they were extremely fragile. This was made up for in nature by hanging the eggs on a safe web, so Romeo just needed to make sure it was untouched. Romeo pours himself a cold glass of milk and a bowl of healthy wholegrain cereal with fruit on top. Then he eats his cereal with Puck sitting on his lap, munching his own breakfast. They sit there, waiting for it to hatch, and waiting the others to wake up. If John wakes up, he calls him over to watch with them.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

29. - Top - End - #1019

Paul watches the events unfold with horror, unable to speak until he sees BB emerge as a whole new mon. The sight of the Raticate's fangs and nappy brown fur momentarily take his breath away, and he staggers back, almost falling off the platform.

You've come back to me, my-

Then he snaps back to reality, and laughs as he tries to recapture his previous bravado. With the hope that no one can see how his hands are shaking.

You are...full of surprises, BB. Now introduce the Munna to your thunda!

The rat zigzags through the monoliths at blinding speed and attempts to Bite the other mon.

(1d20)[1] Flinch on 15-20 (2d10+32)[35] (Inthink this is right damage, posting from phone so cannot be sure)

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Titan in the Playground

No that was another Wired visitor if you remember. No, unfortunately the Boss has order the jet to be disassembled and studied. There is nothing I can do about it. I'm sorry. Your still welcome in my pad if you like. Or on my team, if you so choose. And if things work out well, I'll can gain a truly impressive body for you. What do you say? Ethan holds up both his pad and a pokeball, letting her choose.
    You REALLY need to work on how you talk to girls, Jane says, hopping into your pad. Won't ever get a girlfriend at this rate. Get me that body and maybe I'll join up. Never been much of a Pokeball girl anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    So, he was a hitman. Good to know, and explained quite a bit. He'd need training for those tactics, though. He sends Sparky back out, letting her sit on his head with a pleasant cooing as he flips the page.
    The next page is mostly a boring list of statistics. Height, weight, other such minutia. The third page is a bit more interesting though. It details each and every hit you have ever done, something quite impressive for Team Rocket to have gathered. At first you think that's it, but flipping the page reveals three entire pages of hits. Every single one has the same marker; DECEASED. Except one. One, next to "Arman Digger," that one doesn't. That must have been a failed hit.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    Romeo and Puck look at each other. He takes out the casing, making sure not to touch the egg itself. Since Joltik eggs were spun with silk, they were extremely fragile. This was made up for in nature by hanging the eggs on a safe web, so Romeo just needed to make sure it was untouched. Romeo pours himself a cold glass of milk and a bowl of healthy wholegrain cereal with fruit on top. Then he eats his cereal with Puck sitting on his lap, munching his own breakfast. They sit there, waiting for it to hatch, and waiting the others to wake up. If John wakes up, he calls him over to watch with them.
    John stops watching cartoons long enough to come watch the egg hatch.

Soon enough a stinger; wait, stinger? Since when do Joltik have stingers? Anyways, it quickly tears itself free of the webbing, crawling out. While it mostly looks like a standard Joltik, it has a long barb sticking out from the same area that its spinnerets are.

It looks at you, a miniscule Pokemon, and chirps sadly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Level 1 Male Joltik
    Unnerve, Stoic
    Moves: Leech Life, Spider Web, String Shot, Poison Sting

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Paul watches the events unfold with horror, unable to speak until he sees BB emerge as a whole new mon. The sight of the Raticate's fangs and nappy brown fur momentarily take his breath away, and he staggers back, almost falling off the platform.

You've come back to me, my-

Then he snaps back to reality, and laughs as he tries to recapture his previous bravado. With the hope that no one can see how his hands are shaking.

You are...full of surprises, BB. Now introduce the Munna to your thunda!

The rat zigzags through the monoliths at blinding speed and attempts to Bite the other mon.

[roll0] Flinch on 15-20 [roll1] (Inthink this is right damage, posting from phone so cannot be sure)
    The golbular Munna floats just a little too high, causing Big Brown's vicious fangs to miss by a hair. That's right. A Pokemon that is basically a glob dodged your attack.

It floats away, moaning softly, then sends a beam of hypnotic energy at the Raticate, causing it to fall asleep.

Spoiler
    Show
    Big Brown is now asleep.

"It looks like Samara has that Raticate under control!"
    Last edited by Arcran; 2013-01-05 at 12:39 PM.

Show