New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LI: FE

Hmmm. You're like bleakbane, only more annoying. At least he's pleasant. I don't think anyone would mind where I to drown you in holy magic.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post

Oh come now, there's no need to be so melodramatic. As far as I am concerned his few attractive qualities are by far outnumbered by his many and oh so amusing inadequacies. And either way, I wouldn't dream of coming between the two of you.

Think of me merely as one of the many shadows cast by the radiance of your intertwined destinies.
    After all, who am I to stand in the way of True Love?

Though when the day comes and you marry your Murderer, you will be so gracious enough as to invite me to the ceremony won't you?
    ....My main OC is a necrotic bodysnatcher who usualy preforms a crime against equinekind every other post, and this is the most horrific thing that has come out of Ponythread. Congrats, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Hard to say. It's a sort of general worry right now, nothing very specific, just you know, the fear that things will be ruined.

I suppose Tiki has it right, worrying is what I do, I can't help it when it's something I care about a lot
    Actually, now that I reflect a little ...

S3 (In which I try to vent all my negativity in one place, all concentrated pessimism. I'm sure there'll be lots of cool stuff in the new season, so don't take this to mean I only predict doom and gloom, and maybe nothing of this will be as bad as I fear, but you never know )
    Spoiler
    Show
    I suppose I'm wary of Cadance and Shining Armor returning. I think this has pretty much been confirmed, and it's a major cause of concern for me, or even THE major concern. I was never very fond of either and seeing them again doesn't thrill me, to be frank.

I am also wary of the possibility of Discord showing up as anything other than a flashback. I don't know how likely this is, as far as I'm aware we only have a vague rumor based on something de Lancie said once, I think. But, you know ... we've had hints, so it's not impossible.

Trixie returning also is worth worrying a bit, because Trixie returning is a very Big Thing! I mean, on one hoof it's awesome that we get more of Trixie, I'm certainly eager for more Trixie, on the other hoof it could end up being terrible. Sure, Luna was also a huge thing and that went well, but that's no guarantee a second time will go just as well.

And then there's this possible new villain which ... I suppose we don't know a thing about him yet, but he worries me too. If he's another alicorn then I really don't think they can get away without explaining the whole alicorn thing, just shrugging it off again would be annoying. But on the other hoof I don't know if I want a canon explanation, because I have a fine explanation that I'm happy with and I don't want it ruined beyond fixing. But ... it's just not the kind of thing you can keep not explaining.

And then there's my constant worry about the seeming trend of diminishing the royal sisters. The crystal empire with Cadance and possibly some alicorn dude ... could do a lot of damage to Celestia and Luna, as characters. This is the sort of thing that changes the tone and feel of the setting, and already has to some extent.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh thank Celestia, you're off the puns. Now I can enter the thread.

Ever had a deathly fear removed? It's... hilarious.

I've spent the better part of this year having a fear build up inside me, worrying if someone was okay. One text message confirmed that they are. And even though they're the one who was a jerk in vanishing without contact for months and months (seriously, never do that to me. I hate wondering if internet friends are dead) I'm just laughing at myself. For being silly enough to get in a panic, for coming to terms with someone's death when they were doing fine - hell, that's not even close.

I think I'm laughing because laughter and death are so closely bound together. They're inseparable. Have you ever spoken to someone and been unsure if they were crying or laughing? It's like lurching over that vast abyss, putting your foot down and finding solid ground beneath. The fear and the absurdity of the fear.

So today I giggled at the ghostie. And just for today, just for one day, Pinkie Pie is best pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Just imagine, Fluttershy a carnivore.
    Well, she does feed robins - which as we all know are nature's perfect death machines.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    *portal opens next to the changeling, hammer fires out clobbering it*
    OOOOK!
    Ah. Bleakbane, sir. A filthy primate keeps trying to lock onto several signals at once, and appears to be assaulting your console with a mallet. Might want to tighten up security a touch.

On that note, I'll be going. You know, before toss the buggers out the airlock becomes policy.

Aww, see, now I have to write a fanfiction about this.
    Sweet!

It's just what Deadly Does.
    GOOD GRYPHONS WHAT THE HELL IS THAT
    why is the darkness wearing a punch bowl ?!

Thank serendipity that my signature spell is magic missile...

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Hooves off my lich, you second rate imitation.
    -_-
    ... Now that's a rumble is like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    ....My main OC is a necrotic bodysnatcher who usualy preforms a crime against equinekind every other post, and this is the most horrific thing that has come out of Ponythread. Congrats, sir.
    None of that actually happens to be important though. You even bred your own line to take out of commission. Trying to circumvent spellbans, dripping on things and tricking Boffenspark into destroying property en masse are your only real evil traits.

Well, for various understandings of trickery. I'm pretty sure he would do it anyway.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Aww man, you had a Luna vs Celestia power discussion while I was not around? Not fair

Luna is most magical, most awesome, most bad-flank pony ever, this is Canon, because it is the One Truth! If they ever say or suggest otherwise in canon then obviously canon is Wrong, because I'm Right! I can not be wrong, because Luna can't not be most bad-flank, most magical, most awesome pony ever, it is not a possible state of any universe. The Multiverse does not allow for this possibility. It is a contradiction, a logical fallacy, because Luna IS bad-flank, the two are equal and one. Luna is the Chuck Norris of Equestria.
    Exactly! Image dump, more prove edition:

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Hmmm. You're like bleakbane, only more annoying. At least he's pleasant. I don't think anyone would mind where I to drown you in holy magic.

This means you're not inviting me to the bridal shower, doesn't it?

8. - Top - End - #128

Tremble, all ye peons of Ponythread, for I have returned!

So what'd I miss?
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

9. - Top - End - #129
    Bugbear in the Playground

Update your tumblr and we'll tell you.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Yay, new ponythread with new ponythread smell!
    I wonder what ponythreads smell like? Probably apples.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

11. - Top - End - #131

It smells like multilayer insanity smoothed and blended into ribbons of madness. With a sprinkling of Trixie on top.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Tremble, all ye peons of Ponythread, for I have returned!

So what'd I miss?

Lix Lorn professed her undying love for the Lich. Apparently she likes them tall, bipedal and murderous.
    Uh, I'm not sure that's exactly what just happened, Ma'am.
    Oh shush Joyreaper, it's called artistic licence and it's close enough to the truth to pass a casual inspection.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that the cult and the pseudoscientist, along with their extended family have effectively destroyed the ruins of Canterlot. They seem to have blown up and set ablaze the smoking crater where it used to stand. And their monarch, Celestia, has celebrated this by reinstating the cheif pseudoscientist.
    Have I missed anything important?
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-08-11 at 06:49 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    It smells like multilayer insanity smoothed and blended into ribbons of madness. With a sprinkling of Trixie on top.
    ...That implies I know what either insanity or Trixie smells like. Which I do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    ...That implies I know what either insanity or Trixie smells like. Which I do not.
    Pinkie Pie and gunpowder respectively.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Banned

Lix Lorn professed her undying love for the Lich. Apparently she likes them tall, bipedal and murderous.
    Uh, I'm not sure that's exactly what just happened, Ma'am.
    Oh shush Joyreaper, it's called artistic licence and it's close enough to the truth to pass a casual inspection.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that the cult and the pseudoscientist, along with their extended family have effectively destroyed the ruins of Canterlot. They seem to have blown up and set ablaze the smoking crater where it used to stand. And their monarch, Celestia, has celebrated this by reinstating the cheif pseudoscientist.
    Have I missed anything important?
    Pretty certain that she did profess that, actually.

And wow, without a thing of substance the shadows roil quickly, don't they? Astounding.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Barbarian in the Playground

That you find horrific. Really? That is just sad. There are way more horrific things here. Some of them done by you.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm pretty sure that a strong case could be made for the time we shipped Nightmare Moon and Gummy...

Or the time where we decided that ponies who die become trees, making Fluttershy's statement of liking the idea of being a tree even more morbid.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the Midnight cloning facility that SiuiS is using to harvest organs (Especially spare pancreases) and for players in his role playing games. (Ha! And you thought we all forgot!)
    Last edited by Vent Reynolt; 2012-08-11 at 07:25 PM.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

Pinkie Pie being the best pony?
    Spoiler
    Show

Check.

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    ... Now that's a rumble is like to see.
    Nah. Then everyone would realise how OP I am. Especially if I got really mad!
    Mad=weakened.
    Furious=OH GOD (destroys everything)

This means you're not inviting me to the bridal shower, doesn't it?
    Indeed.

I professed that ages ago. And the first part is true. The second is irrelevant, and the third just comes with the package.
    Tall, witty, and into wargames.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    I'm pretty sure that a strong case could be made for the time we shipped Nightmare Moon and Gummy...

Or the time where we decided that ponies who die become trees, making Fluttershy's statement of liking the idea of being a tree even more morbid.
    Actually I'm pretty sure I'm also one of the other main contenders for that, too.

Because, you know, the thing Thubby refers to as gummy?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Says the illithid who hangs out with a pony of madness.
    Hey now, be fair. She's not a pony of madness, she just didn't come out of the Bio-Engineering Vats that I had stolen borrowed the use of from the AOTRS quite as planned.
    Come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure they were even Bio-Engineering Vats. It's hard to tell sometimes.

Still, the whole process was a lot more successful than the previous efforts.
    Oh, hey, speaking of that, I found a recording of the result of one of the previous attempts backed up somewhere. The video is pretty irreperably corrupted, but I managed to grab an uncorrupted frame.

Spoiler
    Show

It just kind of oozed/scurried away moments after this and dissapeared into the angle between floor and wall.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Bugbear in the Playground

It doesn't matter whether Luna is more powerful than Celestia or vice versa. The true superpower in Equestria is clearly Derpy. Yeah the bubble cutie mark might look innocent... until you learn about cavitation

TL:DR - When a bubble pops it momentarily generates a region with temperatures of thousands of degrees and hundreds of atmospheres worth of pressure, capable of gradually eating away the hardest substances known to man or ponykind
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Just imagine, Fluttershy a carnivore.
    They do eat eggs. (Muuuch baking.)

Pinkie has mentioned hog dogs before, and has mentioned they are vegetarian (which is subtly not the same thing as herbivorous).

We, well, I, at any rate have postulated that it is not outside the realms of possibility ponies were in the past (and are biologically) omnivorous, their current social predilections notwithstanding.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the Midnight cloning facility that SiuiS is using to harvest organs (Especially spare pancreases) and for players in his role playing games. (Ha! And you thought we all forgot!)
    Also the whole "ponies are actually made of sweets and/or marshmellows" thing.

*shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    It doesn't matter whether Luna is more powerful than Celestia or vice versa. The true superpower in Equestria is clearly Derpy. Yeah the bubble cutie mark might look innocent... until you learn about cavitation

TL:DR - When a bubble pops it momentarily generates a region with temperatures of thousands of degrees and hundreds of atmospheres worth of pressure, capable of gradually eating away the hardest substances known to man or ponykind
    I always figured Derpy's special talent was to Bubblebeam what Hydrocannon is to Watergun...

mumblemumblemumblemumble
    I'm sorry, "Bleakmane", but I didn't quite catch any of that over the sound of me standing outside during the daylight.

Hooves off my lich, you second rate imitation.
    -_-

Yeah, you tell 'er! Uh-oh.

*WHAM*

Okay, as *shudder* horrifiying as it is to even contemplate, given a forced choice between Lixie and a vampire, when, for example, the alternative of spontaneously changing half my own body mass into anti-matter is not available, even I am forced to admit that it's not even a hard choice to go with the former. Admittedly, that's like saying you'd rather be brutally decapitated than be fatally molested with a spiked club three sizes larger than your entire corporeal form, but even so.

On the other claw attack, it will be an unfun day in Equestria before it comes to that, since my being even distantly threatened by a forty-seventh-rate vampiric knock-off is utterly laughable.

On the other, other claw attack, after you with the popcorn, Hopereaver...

Nah. Then everyone would realise how OP I am. Especially if I got really mad!
    Mad=weakened.
    Furious=OH GOD (destroys everything)
    Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
    I professed that ages ago. And the first part is true. The second is irrelevant, and the third just comes with the package.
    Tall, witty, and into wargames.
    Though it is unlikely to help my situation, I am oblidged to point out that I am not, in fact, what could be classified as "tall" but quite staggeringly average-height.

Hopereaver is tall, I'll grant you.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-08-11 at 07:35 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143

.....This was probably before my time. Still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    I'm sorry, "Bleakmane", but I didn't quite catch any of that over the sound of me standing outside during the daylight.

I'll tell you all about my problems with Daylight right after you get done explaining all the trouble you have keeping your Phylactery safe, Monsoir Skelington.
    As long, that is, as you haven't been eating anything in the Onion Genus, have no religious paraphenalia upon you and don't have indoor plumbing. Oh, and I think you have to invite me in, first.
    You're cute when you're dealing in poorly researched stereotypes, did anyone ever tell you that? Still, if they make you feel safe and powerful, who am I to disillusion you?
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-08-11 at 07:46 PM.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post

Yeah, you tell 'er! Uh-oh.

*WHAM*

Okay, as *shudder* horrifiying as it is to even contemplate, given a forced choice between Lixie and a vampire, when, for example, the alternative of spontaneously changing half my own body mass into anti-matter is not available, even I am forced to admit that it's not even a hard choice to go with the former. Admittedly, that's like saying you'd rather be brutally decapitated than be fatally molested with a spiked club three sizes larger than your entire corporeal form, but even so.

On the other claw attack, it will be an unfun day in Equestria before it comes to that, since my being even distantly threatened by a forty-seventh-rate vampiric knock-off is utterly laughable.
    Well, good to know. xD

On the other, other claw attack, after you with the popcorn, Hopereaver...

Dammit.
    xD

Though it is unlikely to help my situation, I am oblidged to point out that I am not, in fact, what could be classified as "tall" but quite staggeringly average-height.

Hopereaver is tall, I'll grant you.
    Are you trying to ship me with her? xD
    kay, I'll bite. How tall are the two of you?

26. - Top - End - #146

I can feel the testosterone pumping in this thread, which is amazing given how one challenger is a robot skeleton ghost and the other is a girl vampire pony.

It's a thing of beauty. Please, continue.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

My dear, whatever you are. You are quite right, and it is delicious.

Alas it seems true love has run it's inevitable course.
    So quickly it is discarded, as if the concept had no weight at all.

28. - Top - End - #148

My dear, whatever you are. You are quite right, and it is delicious.
    Me? I'm a shadow in a mirror worn like a mask.

I'm the reflection of the dragon in the silver forest.

Nice to meet you.

Alas it seems true love has run it's inevitable course.
    So quickly it is discarded, as if the concept had no weight at all.
    Why do you lament this insult to the concept of love?

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

...If I gave you the firing controls to my OFC network, would you agree to never try to ship me with Silent Night?

I'll tell you all about my problems with Daylight right after you get done explaining all the trouble you have keeping your Phylactery safe, Monsoir Skelington.
    Doesn't Bleakbane lack that weakness, being a spirit-bound something or other?

Cue The Choir
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahahahahahah! Pathetic wimpering twit, why do you belive that a single spell could do that to m- Momma!

"Meanwhile"

So, I guess I am not grounded?

Nope, but next time you do something like that your soul is being split in twain. Again.

Bah, fine. Hey, whats going on over there? Look's like that Nightmare seed just shriveled away.

Crap. Ehh, as long as Charnel survives, the cults newest long-term plan can function as according to plan.

Err, should we like, send a dragon soul to help them fight, or something?

No.

But, how will they-

Any help we send would burn up into tiny crisps. No, let the fire royalty fight this battle out. Besides, chances are Boffenspark has no idea of the horror that's awaking right now.

What horror?

Charnel's abominations we had locked up where set up to be Gated to Boffensparks airship.

Wait, Charnel's fleshwarped things? Oh, thats just si-

"meanwhile"

Scion y

Chocolet Rainboom y

Flutterrage y

Centariary Prime y

Sparkeling Heart n

Rotten Apples n

Pinkithoth ERROR! PLEASE RESTART CREATION!
    C? Y/N

"Elsewhere"

But it's timed, so no need to fret.

Well, thats....good.

"Further elsewhere"

Sister, I do not wish to cause more damage to this land then there already it. Any conflict we would create would harm whats left of Canterlot. Please, Sister, I insist: if there is anything I could do to make you leave happly, I would do it. The crown in mine, however. I earned it.
    Ponythread RP: It Probably Made Sense At One Point
    Spoiler
    Show
    WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED IN SPECIMEN CONTAINMENT AREA KAPPA-13!

Kappa...Oh dear sweet Celestia! Igor, send all available ninjas down there immediately! If Silent Night's freakshow manage to release any of those-

WARNING! SPECIMEN GAMMA-82 CONTAINMENT BREACH! PORTAL DISPOSAL SYSTEM ENGAGED! TARGETING LAST MAJOR ENGAGEMENT ZONE!

But the last major engagement zone would be...PYRIA! GET OUT OF CANTERLOT NOW! GAMMA-82 IS BEING SENT THERE AS WE SPEAK!

*looks panicked and vanishes through a portal*

*massive portal opens in her place*
    Spoiler
    Show

Boffinspark, please explain what that thing is and why it was just sent to Canterlot before I kill you.

Errr, before I met my wife, I had been experimenting with ways to combat Silent Night's fire elemental allies, and that's what I came up with. A violent, uncontrollable water elemental monster the size of an Ursa Major, readily capable of slaughtering any known fire elemental entity. It turned out to be so dangerous I had to designate it a Class-V threat, and in the event of a Class-V threat containment breach, my ship automatically portals the offending monster to the site of my last major combat, which in this case is Canterlot. Actually, given what else is in Kappa-13, you may want to help subdue the intruders before they release anything else.
    On the plus side, the water monster should have no problem neutralizing the local fire elementals. At least they didn't release Omega-66.

WARNING! SPECIMEN OMEGA-66 CONTAINMENT BREACH! PORTAL DISPOSAL SYSTEM ENGAGED! TARGETING LAST MAJOR ENGAGEMENT ZONE!

...aw crud.

*another massive portal opens above Canterlot*
    Spoiler
    Show

BOW-BOW-BOW! BOW-BOW-BOW! BOW-BOW-BOW! BOW-BOW-BOW! BOW-BOW-BOW!
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Why do you lament this insult to the concept of love?

Some might say that Vampires are habitual liars.
    Perhaps it's more interesting to claim that myths intruige me.
    Good, Evil, Truth, Love.

Ah, and now we see if the vaunted mind of Professor Bangsplosion Boffinspark can draw a simple parallel. Go on, little man, work it through in your head. There is no hurry.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-08-11 at 08:40 PM.