New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1479
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    With all respect due that is one I would not like to see upheld
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    since we have 30+ days minimum to kill before the new season shall we have our semi-annual completely not regular survey of favorite ships for certain characters? Please no more than 2 per character
    CharacterxCharacter(xCharacter(xCharacter)).
    OT(3(4)P
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

Twilight Sparkle - Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie - Applejack
    Applejack - Fluttershy
    Twilight Sparkle - Rainbow Dash - Rarity - Pinkie Pie - Fluttershy - Applejack
    Derpy Hooves - Doctor Whooves
    Applebloom - Scootaloo - Sweetie Belle

Sorry for the three for Pinkie Pie, but I just can't put down Twinkie Pie and ApplePie, and it must include Omniship, because Omniship.
    And on a more Tetris related note:
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1293

I don't have any OTPs. Sorry. :/
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "Are you my mummy?"
    Go to your room! I mean it, I am very cross! GO! TO! YOUR! ROOM!!

(Why do I get the feeling one of your clones plays the young orphan girl in that episode and another one plays Rose?)
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #1295

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Go to your room! I mean it, I am very cross! GO! TO! YOUR! ROOM!!
    Those would've been terrible last words.

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Troll in the Playground

flutterdash and apple/twi are my OTP's
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Ogre in the Playground

OTP's? I'm going to have to go with Flutterdash and Twilestia.
    Lyra/Bon-bon and Derpy/Doctor are nice too, but I mostly support them because the fandom in general supports them.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

8. - Top - End - #1298

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Why do they all have scarves?

Not that I have anything against scarves, you understand. But I would certainly expect the Tetris environment to be climate-controlled, which removes at least a third of the reasons for wearing a scarf.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Titan in the Playground

Oh geez, a shipping question. Unlike some of you, I'm not especially wedded to my pairings, but these are the ones I enjoy.

TwiDash: My favorite, even though I ascribe to canon FlutterDash, I just wish this hypothetical would happen.

Rarity/Fancypants: nearly canon, thanks wedding dance.

Big Mac/Cheerilee: Only just beginning to bud, may be on again off again.

Celestia/Phoenix Wright: They have a history of some kind.

TwiJack: In the Yours Truly verse only. Thanqol did a good job with making this plausible.

Daring Do has a stallion in every port, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post

Not that I have anything against scarves, you understand. But I would certainly expect the Tetris environment to be climate-controlled, which removes at least a third of the reasons for wearing a scarf.
    I think the bigger question is why anypony would be putting an L block on top of a Z block like that. It's heinous.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Because Russian winters are cold?

Also This Is Relevant
    Last edited by Soras Teva Gee; 2012-09-23 at 01:57 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1301

One should always look fashionable, even when one is falling from great heights on top of each other.

Plus it's Aviator Goggles and Scarves, who wouldn't want to use them while playing Tetris?
    Last edited by Merellis; 2012-09-23 at 02:01 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Barbarian in the Playground

yes..because they were poisoned
    (I just wanted an excuse to use that gif)

At the end of the episode while the CMC are doing Big Macs chores, Big Mac and Cheerilee are having a picnic, while it's to fool the CMC it could easily be the base for a real relationship. I've seen ships with less to stand on, at least this one makes a bit of sense
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Unless you are looking at some source I am not aware of, that is the completion date, not the release date. Just means that the animation is done, there probably would still be various things for Studio B to do after that, assuming this actually is some sort of movie.
    Derp, never mind.

Ignore me!

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    I don't think you need an excuse for that one.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    I think the bigger question is why anypony would be putting an L block on top of a Z block like that. It's heinous.
    They're playing on Master, so gameplay's based more on sliding and rotating after hitting the ground. Just wait until they hit Invisible.

(Example. Needs more ponies, though.)
    Last edited by OracleofWuffing; 2012-09-23 at 02:36 PM.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    They're playing on Master, so gameplay's based more on sliding and rotating after hitting the ground. Just wait until they hit Invisible.

(Example. Needs more ponies, though.)
    The amount of time necessary to reach that level of physical comfort and pattern recognition blows me away.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

TwiDash: My favorite, even though I ascribe to canon FlutterDash, I just wish this hypothetical would happen.

the only cannon to FlutterDash is Dash constantly trying to force herself on to Fluttershy

when they get ready to go rescue Dash and Pinkie in Over a Barrel and run into them right away Fluttershy GLOMPS one of them...3 guesses which one(Hint: it aint Dash)
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Titan in the Playground

yes..because they were poisoned
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post

At the end of the episode while the CMC are doing Big Macs chores, Big Mac and Cheerilee are having a picnic, while it's to fool the CMC it could easily be the base for a real relationship. I've seen ships with less to stand on, at least this one makes a bit of sense
    Well Strife beat me to it, but basically this. After that whole mess they spend the day together, mostly as a joke but end up genuinely enjoying each other's company so they start dating.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Titan in the Playground

Diego: Fantastic

Also, tonight I just entered one of my most surreal new hobbies: Random Anime Watching. I grab something off shippuuden and watch it without knowing anything about what I'm getting myself into.

I was rewarded with this image, of a giant robot causing a sonic rainboom after decapitating an evil catholic robot while two girls kissed.

Spoiler
    Show

This was the first episode.
    So was it any good? Also which show?

the only cannon to FlutterDash is Dash constantly trying to force herself on to Fluttershy

when they get ready to go rescue Dash and Pinkie in Over a Barrel and run into them right away Fluttershy GLOMPS one of them...3 guesses which one(Hint: it aint Dash)
    She missed.

That's a pretty harsh interpretation of what we see in the show. Considering Fluttershy never seems to have any problem being around Dash I'm pretty sure it's incorrect or Fluttershy is just oblivious.

Anyways it is clear that the two didn't start dating til sometime in or just before Season 2.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

20. - Top - End - #1310

I was rewarded with this image, of a giant robot causing a sonic rainboom after decapitating an evil catholic robot while two girls kissed.

Spoiler
    Show

WHAT. SHOW. WAS. THIS.
    Last edited by Maxtronaut; 2012-09-23 at 06:28 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Titan in the Playground

Somebody say something about favourite ships?

Well, I always have soft spot the the Liche's Wrath superdreadnought; but there's a certain appeal to the good old Delta /Assimilator heavy cruiser as well... And heck, the Imperial1 Star Destroyer is always good... Andromeda Ascendant, too.

What?

Completely unrelated, but I just need to vent; Marvel have clearly lost their minds completely - not content with vampirising Jubilee, and then writing her out again because they're either so stupid they can't think of a use for her (and won't let the writers that aren't loose with her) or they're trying to use her as a marketing gimmick (use her to bring in people to a comic, then take her away so they can do it again later) - they are actually cancelling Wolverine. I... don't even...

*skulldesk*

Well, MLP comic is coming along. One would hope it's not rubbish, because if it is there is a significant chance that the Regeneration One Transformers comic may end up being the last one I'll be getting. And while there is a certain symmetry to having my comic-collecting days bookended by the Transformers Generation One storyline, it's a bit depressing, nontheless.

1Strictly Imperator, of course.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Barbarian in the Playground

INoKnowNames, Here is something that you may enjoy. Given your interest in things like fighting is magic.
    Last edited by Strife Warzeal; 2012-09-23 at 11:36 PM.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Everyone who had a Tetris music playing in their head when they looked at that image, raise their hand.
    **Raises hand**

But I would certainly expect the Tetris environment to be climate-controlled, which removes at least a third of the reasons for wearing a scarf.
    Two-thirds of a reason is good enough for me.
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-09-23 at 07:46 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Because Russian winters are cold?

Also This Is Relevant
    also relevant, and nostalgic
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Ogre in the Playground

On OTPs;
    As I've mentioned previously, there are really only two OTPs I'm strongly for;

Fluttershy x Big Macintosh
    Rarity x Spike
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Colossus in the Playground

On ships:

BIGGEST SHIP IS BEST SHIP

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    So was it any good? Also which show?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    WHAT. SHOW. WAS. THIS.
    Kannazuki no Miko. If I had to describe it it would be "Exalted.avi". Solar, Lunar Bond, Abyssal, kung fu fighting in giant robots. Not the best anime but I'm enjoying it so far.

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Somebody say something about favourite ships?

Well, I always have soft spot the the Liche's Wrath superdreadnought; but there's a certain appeal to the good old Delta /Assimilator heavy cruiser as well... And heck, the Imperial1 Star Destroyer is always good... Andromeda Ascendant, too.

What?

Completely unrelated, but I just need to vent; Marvel have clearly lost their minds completely - not content with vampirising Jubilee, and then writing her out again because they're either so stupid they can't think of a use for her (and won't let the writers that aren't loose with her) or they're trying to use her as a marketing gimmick (use her to bring in people to a comic, then take her away so they can do it again later) - they are actually cancelling Wolverine. I... don't even...

*skulldesk*

Well, MLP comic is coming along. One would hope it's not rubbish, because if it is there is a significant chance that the Regeneration One Transformers comic may end up being the last one I'll be getting. And while there is a certain symmetry to having my comic-collecting days bookended by the Transformers Generation One storyline, it's a bit depressing, nontheless.

1Strictly Imperator, of course.
    In Marvel's defense, I can't think of a Marvel villain (or hero really, at this point) that didn't get a chance to smash around Wolverine a couple times.* He could use a bit of a break.

This may be hyperbole. I'm sure there's some Marvel character out there that hasn't fought Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Everyone who had a Tetris music playing in their head when they looked at that image, raise their hand.
    **Raises hand**
    *Raises hand*

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Fluttershy x Big Macintosh
    There are words there, but they just don't make any sense.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Titan in the Playground

There are words there, but they just don't make any sense.
    That's because the forum censors out my blind frothing rage
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

...Revolutionary Girl Utena, perhaps?

I would assume something like this is happening:
    Spoiler
    Show

since we have 30+ days minimum to kill before the new season shall we have our semi-annual completely not regular survey of favorite ships for certain characters? Please no more than 2 per character
    I can't say that I'm all that keen on it - mostly because almost nobody on the show has shown interest in that and so it is all complete fabrication. That said, if I did have to choose a pairing, I think these two would be cute.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Sweetie Belle--Silver Spoon
    You might like this story, as it seems to be heading in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.