New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy smirked, and the entire device was suddenly encased in a solid block of ice, preventing the unicorn any clear view of it, before yoinking it back again. If the unicorn resists, then it'd be a mental and magical tug-o-war. Who would prevail?
    The unicorn stallion narrowed his eyes and grunted and yoinked back on the iced bomb while in the background earth pony mare was getting close to breaking out of her icy shackles.
    ----
    "Hey, I like my mane style. It's... functional," Silverpine replied, a little defensively.

"Hey...I was just messing with you babe...I like it like this too...I like the way my hoof feels running over your short mane,"
    She lightly chuckled and smooched her love.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Well if glaring daggers is bad, Ammy can manifest daggers with her glare... but that's irrelevant. "We're going to be asking a few questions about this disruption."

At this point one of the guards will have happened to find a device that looks not unlike an ice cream scoop with spikes, but Ammy waves it off. "It is in your best interest to be chatty."
    Let's assume they are taken to a..private room for this interrogation. Fox squirmed in his restraints. "These are really chaffing..." He whined and looked restless. "Ugh...I hate my father this is his fault!...I just..gyah..aaah rassum frassum...bastard had to send his minion to interrogate me...!"
    -----

Meanwhile in the kitchen....Sun Kissed had watched the scene from her hiding spot with one of her fellow chefs. "Ink..Pen...what?" She said to herself as Hay and Lone tumbled their way out of the kitchen though not before leaving a big mess.

Head Chef Julienne would have thrown a spatula their way and yelled obscenities at the two. Meanwhile, four certain in disguise cult ponies were momentarily distracted from their task at hoof, briefly gaping at the shenanigans before snapping back to attention to carry out their plan..

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Let's assume they are taken to a..private room for this interrogation. Fox squirmed in his restraints. "These are really chaffing..." He whined and looked restless. "Ugh...I hate my father this is his fault!...I just..gyah..aaah rassum frassum...bastard had to send his minion to interrogate me...!"
    And in this theoretical private room, there's something that looks like a board with some heavy objects strewn about, but more on that later. "Your father didn't randomly decide to ruin an expensive social event," Ammy states flatly.

"But if you are his son, I'll just assume there's some sort of plot behind what you were doing."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Ettin in the Playground

The unicorn stallion narrowed his eyes and grunted and yoinked back on the iced bomb while in the background earth pony mare was getting close to breaking out of her icy shackles.
    Icy let the mental tug-of-war go on for a little longer. Then with a slight smirk, she reversed her telekinetic power and shoved the iced device towards the unicorn's head, hopefully knocking him out for good this time. Unfortunately though, this meant she was a little too busy to take notice of the earth pony mare.

"Hey...I was just messing with you babe...I like it like this too...I like the way my hoof feels running over your short mane,"
    She lightly chuckled and smooched her love.
    The stallion seemed a little relieved at that, kissing her tenderly on the muzzle again. "You and your jokes. So, since you have now trapped me here in this room, what next, O Captain? Do I have to perform the cuddle ritual?"

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Troll in the Playground

And in this theoretical private room, there's something that looks like a board with some heavy objects strewn about, but more on that later. "Your father didn't randomly decide to ruin an expensive social event," Ammy states flatly.

"But if you are his son, I'll just assume there's some sort of plot behind what you were doing."

"What? No one heard me yell at this fool for lookin' at my gal wrong?"
    Fox found the strength to snark a little before retreating back and nervously chuckled. "heheh...eh."

Icy let the mental tug-of-war go on for a little longer. Then with a slight smirk, she reversed her telekinetic power and shoved the iced device towards the unicorn's head, hopefully knocking him out for good this time. Unfortunately though, this meant she was a little too busy to take notice of the earth pony mare.
    "Ack!...You dang bijfhhght...--" he sputtered as he ducked his head using his magick to help in altering the course of the frozen bomb. And then suddenly tackle from behind as the earth pony finally broke free.

The stallion seemed a little relieved at that, kissing her tenderly on the muzzle again. "You and your jokes. So, since you have now trapped me here in this room, what next, O Captain? Do I have to perform the cuddle ritual?"

"As a matter of fact, you must. Get to it Lieutenant ahahah heh.."
    She laughed as another yawn escaped her.

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ack!...You dang bijfhhght...--" he sputtered as he ducked his head using his magick to help in altering the course of the frozen bomb. And then suddenly tackle from behind as the earth pony finally broke free.
    A surprised yelp escaped Icy's lips as the earth pony roughly tackled the ice mage to the ground, inadvertently sending the bomb flying to the far end of the room, landing on the ground with a loud thud. Remarkably the encased ice remained intact, but it probably made a hecka of a ruckus.

Icy kicked out with her hindlegs, trying to dislodge the earth pony, grabbing a piece of broken board that lay nearby with her magic to smack her away in case she didn't get the hint.

"As a matter of fact, you must. Get to it Lieutenant ahahah heh.."
    She laughed as another yawn escaped her.
    And so, the lieutenant happily complied and cuddled the fair captain.

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Titan in the Playground

Meanwhile in the kitchen....Sun Kissed had watched the scene from her hiding spot with one of her fellow chefs. "Ink..Pen...what?" She said to herself as Hay and Lone tumbled their way out of the kitchen though not before leaving a big mess.

Head Chef Julienne would have thrown a spatula their way and yelled obscenities at the two. Meanwhile, four certain in disguise cult ponies were momentarily distracted from their task at hoof, briefly gaping at the shenanigans before snapping back to attention to carry out their plan..
    From outside the chefs could hear them scuffling for a bit before Lone Star yelled at her to wait a second. There was a few moments of muffled discussion before the door slammed open and both of the cut-up and bruised ponies walked back into the room.

You. Lone Star snarled, jabbing his hoof right into the head chef's chest (though not hard enough to do more than annoy).

Hay Bale's eyes narrowed as she finished the question. Why was there a meat cleaver in a kitchen serving ponies?!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-08-01 at 08:59 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #1267

"What? No one heard me yell at this fool for lookin' at my gal wrong?"
    Fox found the strength to snark a little before retreating back and nervously chuckled. "heheh...eh."

"You started a brawl in the middle of a party at a time where dueling is again legal?"
    Ammy asks moving over to get a bottle of wine. She pours a glass, and then sneakily puts something in it.

"I've been asked to not go too horrible on you,"
    the mare turns back around and heads towards Fox Trot. "So I'm planning on using some old methods imported from Zebreca. If you don't want to cooperate, I'm going to put you on your side and add more weight as it gets more uncomfortable to breath."

Ammy floats the wine glass over to Fox Trot. "Once again you could just tell me what you're doing here."
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2013-08-01 at 02:34 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Troll in the Playground

Icy

"Ahow.....dang it mare...be cool and me try ta strangle ya alright?" The earth pony politely if exasperatedly, asked as she tried shake off her head ache. There was then a slight stir from the bathroom stall as Quick Step stirred, her head hurting a lot as she rubbed her eyes. She then got sight of the scene and acked.

"...Winter?" She gaped at the surreal scene in the bathroom.
    --
    Lone Star and Hay Bale

"Meat cleever? What? You are seeing things you....ack....and you! I 'you' you back, git out of my kitchen! You are making ein mess, get out! Get out!" Shouted the angry and possibly germane Chef Julienne. From behind a stainless steel prepping counter, Sun Kissed peeked from her hiding place and gawked at seeing Lone Star just there.
    --

Ammy

Fox Trot glanced at the wine glass and quirked a brow, his eyes narrowing. This wasn't his first interrogation. "Obviously I'm here as an invitee to this party, got an invitation and everything." He knew he was pushing his luck here.

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Titan in the Playground

Icy

"Ahow.....dang it mare...be cool and me try ta strangle ya alright?" The earth pony politely if exasperatedly, asked as she tried shake off her head ache. There was then a slight stir from the bathroom stall as Quick Step stirred, her head hurting a lot as she rubbed her eyes. She then got sight of the scene and acked.

--
    Lone Star and Hay Bale

"Meat cleever? What? You are seeing things you....ack....and you! I 'you' you back, git out of my kitchen! You are making ein mess, get out! Get out!" Shouted the angry and possibly germane Chef Julienne. From behind a stainless steel prepping counter, Sun Kissed peeked from her hiding place and gawked at seeing Lone Star just there.
    (Did you know 'germane' [as pronounced, anyway, i think it's spelled different] is an actual word that roughly means 'relevant'?)

The meat cleaver I threw at her, jackweed! I- WHOA!

Hay Bale had picked Lone Star up and tossed him back out of the hole.

I ain't done talkin' to you, Mr.Germane. She then turned and charged back out, and the fighting continued.

Extended Sig

10. - Top - End - #1270

Ammy

Fox Trot glanced at the wine glass and quirked a brow, his eyes narrowing. This wasn't his first interrogation. "Obviously I'm here as an invitee to this party, got an invitation and everything." He knew he was pushing his luck here.
    Ammy places the wine glass down next to Fox, close enough to where he can just lean and take a drink if he decides to. "So then you decided to insult your host by not greeting him? Who is this mare you mentioned?"

The unicorn then hovers over a quill and some paper.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover Hooves was in her room. Her dress was black and laced. And the burnt hole-filled umbrella she say under was pathetic. "You look pretty tough."
    Blaze
    Blaze have a little laugh.
    "You think so? I just want to be prepared in case we find trouble."
    "So, where's the 'copter?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy

"I'm quite averse to dying now, sorry to say," Icy replied, almost politely as well. Well, as polite as one can be when you're trying to buck somepony off you and also beating them with a piece of debris. She seemed to pay Quick no attention when she stirred, but her next words were clearly addressed at her. "For the love of Luna, get out while you can."

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    (Did you know 'germane' [as pronounced, anyway, i think it's spelled different] is an actual word that roughly means 'relevant'?)

The meat cleaver I threw at her, jackweed! I- WHOA!

Hay Bale had picked Lone Star up and tossed him back out of the hole.

I ain't done talkin' to you, Mr.Germane. She then turned and charged back out, and the fighting continued.
    Another string of curses from Chef Julienne as the two charged back out of the kitchen.

Ammy places the wine glass down next to Fox, close enough to where he can just lean and take a drink if he decides to. "So then you decided to insult your host by not greeting him? Who is this mare you mentioned?"

The unicorn then hovers over a quill and some paper.

"My wife,.....really why am I getting interrogated over a scuffle? Is that a new thing now amongst this crowd?"
    He questioned stubbornly.
    =====

"I'm quite averse to dying now, sorry to say," Icy replied, almost politely as well. Well, as polite as one can be when you're trying to buck somepony off you and also beating them with a piece of debris. She seemed to pay Quick no attention when she stirred, but her next words were clearly addressed at her. "For the love of Luna, get out while you can."
    "Wha?...What?...Bomb....I saw one.." She dazily uttered.

"B*&*& ain't gonna anywhere....can't have her running her mouth to anyone outside...!" The unicorn grunted and scowled as he lifted some large pieces of toilet stall debris.

"Girl's out of it....ain't gonna be much trouble I wager haha,,,,this one..." The earth pony mare grunted as she took to wrasslin' Icy to the ground. "You....better be uh...'versed to dyin'!"

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Ettin in the Playground

"Wha?...What?...Bomb....I saw one.." She dazily uttered.

"B*&*& ain't gonna anywhere....can't have her running her mouth to anyone outside...!" The unicorn grunted and scowled as he lifted some large pieces of toilet stall debris.

"Girl's out of it....ain't gonna be much trouble I wager haha,,,,this one..." The earth pony mare grunted as she took to wrasslin' Icy to the ground. "You....better be uh...'versed to dyin'!"
    Icy let out a pained grunt as she found herself pinned to the ground again by the actions of the earth pony, being knocked out of her breath was rapidly becoming annoying. The actions of the enemy unicorn caught her eye as well. Well, time was running out and she looked to be seriously boned if she didn't start taking control. "Nnnh... fine, kid's gloves are off. I don't have time for this." As she spoke, her horn lit up, and the unicorn would suddenly find a large icicle driving towards his right shoulder and if hit, sending him flying backwards, possibly pinning him against the wall. A split second later, another icicle zoomed in from the side, aimed squarely at the earthpony's head.

15. - Top - End - #1275

"My wife,.....really why am I getting interrogated over a scuffle? Is that a new thing now amongst this crowd?"
    He questioned stubbornly.
    Ammy writes down something on the scroll. "You again disrupted a rather major social event and didn't even greet your father. That and we still don't know why you appeared at the party. You may tell me, or we can proceed past talking it out."
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Troll in the Playground

Icy let out a pained grunt as she found herself pinned to the ground again by the actions of the earth pony, being knocked out of her breath was rapidly becoming annoying. The actions of the enemy unicorn caught her eye as well. Well, time was running out and she looked to be seriously boned if she didn't start taking control. "Nnnh... fine, kid's gloves are off. I don't have time for this." As she spoke, her horn lit up, and the unicorn would suddenly find a large icicle driving towards his right shoulder and if hit, sending him flying backwards, possibly pinning him against the wall. A split second later, another icicle zoomed in from the side, aimed squarely at the earthpony's head.
    The Unicorn stallion yelped as he used his toilet debris to throw at the incoming icicle. "Bi^&h careful where ya point that!" The earth pony mare narrowed her eyes catching the icicle from the corner of her eye and made for headbutting Icy in the face as the icicles sliced a tip of one of her ears instead.
    =====
    Ammy writes down something on the scroll. "You again disrupted a rather major social event and didn't even greet your father. That and we still don't know why you appeared at the party. You may tell me, or we can proceed past talking it out."

"It goes both ways, he didn't greet me either, so we're even,"
    Fox snarked when he should have been cooperative. "Does it really need to be known why I was at the party? Is that really relevant to the hoof fight? Heck you should be questioning him for standing outside the ladies' restroom like some kind of creeper." He accusingly pointed a hoof at the other stallion, the big guy.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Ettin in the Playground

The Unicorn stallion yelped as he used his toilet debris to throw at the incoming icicle. "Bi^&h careful where ya point that!" The earth pony mare narrowed her eyes catching the icicle from the corner of her eye and made for headbutting Icy in the face as the icicles sliced a tip of one of her ears instead.
    Headbutts. Those always hurt. Stars exploded anew into Icy's vision as the ice mage let out a painful yelp for just a moment. Then she forced a smirk onto her face as an ice hammer formed above the earth pony, quickly slamming down on her, another barrage of icicles whistling ahead to pin the other unicorn down.

18. - Top - End - #1278

"It goes both ways, he didn't greet me either, so we're even,"
    Fox snarked when he should have been cooperative. "Does it really need to be known why I was at the party? Is that really relevant to the hoof fight? Heck you should be questioning him for standing outside the ladies' restroom like some kind of creeper." He accusingly pointed a hoof at the other stallion, the big guy.

"In due time, and he isn't being afforded a gentler touch either."
    Cue camera pan to the object that isn't entirely dislike a spiked ice cream scoop. Ammy turns towards the other prisoner. "You can also save yourself a lot of trouble by talking," the mare states while levitating the large board over towards Fox Trot.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(exploration is over. Back to modern life in 24 hours)

Hover

"The copter is in the hanger. Com with me. Hop inside or fly outside. Or whatever, I don't care."
    Hover fluttered toward the place she named. Black flight suit with white golden stripes hugging her curves.

The experimental weapon sat attached to her vehicle by a sloppily wrapped iron chain. It was large and metallic. And cannon shaped with a fat tripod on it. The accessories for it was neatly paced away in the storage hold.

[b]Rainbow[b]

The mare pursed her lips before speaking. They were wet after she licked them due to a familar desire. "Oh its the best type of surprise. One of my favorite things." Her eyes twinkled with a hunger that even on the dimmest day Sandy would have noticed before.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

The mare pursed her lips before speaking. They were wet after she licked them due to a familar desire. "Oh its the best type of surprise. One of my favorite things." Her eyes twinkled with a hunger that even on the dimmest day Sandy would have noticed before.
    Alas, poor Sandy; he hardly stood a chance.

The engineer softly gasped, dots connecting in an electrifying thrill that sent his heart and head reeling. "Oh. Ohhhhhhh..." Rainbow needed no horn; her honeyed words enthralled him better than any spell. He slowly rose to his hooves, reddening ears timidly pinned back. "I...I think I'd like a surprise..." he admitted with a little dopey smile.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-08-06 at 06:41 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Titan in the Playground

Another string of curses from Chef Julienne as the two charged back out of the kitchen.
    And then charged right back in, by blowing a hole on the OTHER side of the door they could've used instead, each apparently trying to choke the other.

Yup, they're morons. Who may, if the planets align, save the day by sheer force of dumb luck if nothing else.

Just die already you mutant slut!
    You first, dead pony walking!
    You're so easy even your mom had a chance with you!
    You're so subby, you oughta be yellow instead of me!
    You're so crazy, the Prankster thinks you should tone it down!
    You're so ugly boomerangs never come back for you!
    You're so stupid you couldn't write Mareville any smarter!
    You die more than all Alicorn Ball characters combined!
    Your perfume is for rich snobbish wannabe Yak'Uza princesses!
    The only thing ****tier than your books is your haircut!
    WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY BOOKS?! He roared, picking her up and throwing her at an empty oven.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-08-07 at 01:31 AM.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Alas, poor Sandy; he hardly stood a chance.

The engineer softly gasped, dots connecting in an electrifying thrill that sent his heart and head reeling. "Oh. Ohhhhhhh..." Rainbow needed no horn; her honeyed words enthralled him better than any spell. He slowly rose to his hooves, reddening ears timidly pinned back. "I...I think I'd like a surprise..." he admitted with a little dopey smile.
    Rainbow smiled and sprang to her own hooves. Then she entered a full gallop toward Sandy's room, laughing the whole way. At some point the sniper slips into a ventilation duct and crawled the rest of the way. She pops out of a air grate when the sound of his door opening is heard, dressed in a doctor's scrubs. It was a new costume.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow smiled and sprang to her own hooves. Then she entered a full gallop toward Sandy's room, laughing the whole way. At some point the sniper slips into a ventilation duct and crawled the rest of the way. She pops out of a air grate when the sound of his door opening is heard, dressed in a doctor's scrubs. It was a new costume.
    Sandy, lovestruck and half-asleep, stood a better chance of catching lightning. By the time he rounded the first corner, she was already in the vents. "Rainbow? Wait up!!!" he cried, dashing right past her hiding place on his way to his quarters...

[Sandy's Room]

The engineer leaned against his door, panting for breath. A sudden gallop when he felt so tired already hadn't been the wisest of choices. Rainbow had such a lead, he hadn't even heard her enter ahead of him. But for a surprise from his filly...he swished his tail eagerly, feeling his second wind coming on. He pushed the door open. "Rainbow! Er, Rainbow? You ther-"

A clang from the ducts cut his search short. With a yelp he sprung to a ready stance and...

...and froze solid. One leg still in the air, body half-turned, and eyes fixated on Rainbow. Suddenly, the thought of moving moved down several priority levels. "Oh...my..." A dopey, earnest grin spread across his features, lit up by his flushed cheeks. "H-h-hello there...nurse Rainbow."

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy, lovestruck and half-asleep, stood a better chance of catching lightning. By the time he rounded the first corner, she was already in the vents. "Rainbow? Wait up!!!" he cried, dashing right past her hiding place on his way to his quarters...

[Sandy's Room]

The engineer leaned against his door, panting for breath. A sudden gallop when he felt so tired already hadn't been the wisest of choices. Rainbow had such a lead, he hadn't even heard her enter ahead of him. But for a surprise from his filly...he swished his tail eagerly, feeling his second wind coming on. He pushed the door open. "Rainbow! Er, Rainbow? You ther-"

A clang from the ducts cut his search short. With a yelp he sprung to a ready stance and...

...and froze solid. One leg still in the air, body half-turned, and eyes fixated on Rainbow. Suddenly, the thought of moving moved down several priority levels. "Oh...my..." A dopey, earnest grin spread across his features, lit up by his flushed cheeks. "H-h-hello there...nurse Rainbow."
    The mare struts by the engineer's bed. She combs it with her hoof. "Hello Mister Shores. Why don't you come to bed? I can tuck you in before you big mission at the beauty pageant." whispers Rainbow in her white and teal.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Titan in the Playground

The mare struts by the engineer's bed. She combs it with her hoof. "Hello Mister Shores. Why don't you come to bed? I can tuck you in before your big mission at the beauty pageant." whispers Rainbow in her white and teal.
    Sandy's eyes drooped half-closed, quickly glazing over. "I-I...ah...that's awful nicely of you...er, sounds awful of you...ah...kindly sounds...y-yes nurse-ma'am. Right away ma'am." He floated over, brushing past Rainbow for a little whiff of her mane, then hopped up onto his bed. Slowly easing himself down on his back, the little engineer groaned in relief as his tight, sore muscles loosened on the soft mattress.

To think; the same pony with a nigh-allergic aversion to regular rest could be so easily put to bed with the right motivation.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-08-07 at 11:57 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Troll in the Playground

Headbutts. Those always hurt. Stars exploded anew into Icy's vision as the ice mage let out a painful yelp for just a moment. Then she forced a smirk onto her face as an ice hammer formed above the earth pony, quickly slamming down on her, another barrage of icicles whistling ahead to pin the other unicorn down.
    The other unicorn grabbed those icicles with his magic and smirked back. As the earth pony made to fall on top of Icy, the unicorn guy made to look as if he was gonna fling them back at Icy but instead flung them at Quick Step. Heck, gonna die? Might as well take out an easy target. Quick' fell out of her daze as she sprang leapt for the remaining fairly intact toilet stall, though she screamed finding herself with icicles piercing her leg.

----

"In due time, and he isn't being afforded a gentler touch either."
    Cue camera pan to the object that isn't entirely dislike a spiked ice cream scoop. Ammy turns towards the other prisoner. "You can also save yourself a lot of trouble by talking," the mare states while levitating the large board over towards Fox Trot.

"But I have been talking and running my mouth, but I ain't seeing trouble being saved.."
    He said as he eyed the board warily. "Are you going to paddle me?"

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    And then charged right back in, by blowing a hole on the OTHER side of the door they could've used instead, each apparently trying to choke the other.

Yup, they're morons. Who may, if the planets align, save the day by sheer force of dumb luck if nothing else.-snip-

"Get out of meine kitchen you annoying idioten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get out! Get ooooooooooooooooooooooout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Chef Juliene loudly barked as a dark purple aura appeared over her as her eyes became all white with flames for pupils as as she hopped onto the counter and stood on her hind legs, a pair of butcher knives in her magical hold. It was getting all shonen anime in here.

As for Sun Kissed, all she could think about was how 'Ink Pen's' accent was gone.

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Ettin in the Playground

The other unicorn grabbed those icicles with his magic and smirked back. As the earth pony made to fall on top of Icy, the unicorn guy made to look as if he was gonna fling them back at Icy but instead flung them at Quick Step. Heck, gonna die? Might as well take out an easy target. Quick' fell out of her daze as she sprang leapt for the remaining fairly intact toilet stall, though she screamed finding herself with icicles piercing her leg.
    The one thing Icy hated more than enemies who just wouldn't die? Enemies who actually thought it was a good idea to injure non-combatants who didn't even pose a threat. It offended the very core of her being.

With a growl, she flung the earth pony off with her telekinesis, no wonder bothering with niceties, and rolled to face the unicorn. "You're dead," she stated simply, as her horn glowed again. The very air seemed to freeze around the unicorn, making breathing difficult and blurring his vision. Then Icy let loose her salvo, half a dozen of icicles as large as a foreleg, her icy magic driving them forward to make sure the unicorn didn't repeat his trick.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-08-08 at 01:12 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy's eyes drooped half-closed, quickly glazing over. "I-I...ah...that's awful nicely of you...er, sounds awful of you...ah...kindly sounds...y-yes nurse-ma'am. Right away ma'am." He floated over, brushing past Rainbow for a little whiff of her mane, then hopped up onto his bed. Slowly easing himself down on his back, the little engineer groaned in relief as his tight, sore muscles loosened on the soft mattress.

To think; the same pony with a nigh-allergic aversion to regular rest could be so easily put to bed with the right motivation.
    "So. Now for your surprise." she says as she strokes the soft sheets of Sandy's bed. The mare lifts them over him gently.

Then out of nowhere, Nurse Pepper ducks to reach under his bed. When she reappears, Rainbow is holding a rather thin hoofcrossbow. It is narrow in frame and deep black. It sparkles as if metallic flakes and sands were rubbed into the dark camouflaged wood. A lens with a mechanism sits on the side of the weapon. "Surprise! It's for you." Her smile shines like a noonday sun.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2013-08-08 at 06:25 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Titan in the Playground

"So. Now for your surprise." she says as she strokes the soft sheets of Sandy's bed. The mare lifts them over him gently.
    Sandy nestled down under the soft covers, and nodded softly. He leaned his head up timidly, lips puckered, and-

Then out of nowhere, Nurse Pepper ducks to reach under his bed. When she reappears, Rainbow is holding a rather thin hoofcrossbow. It is narrow in frame and deep black. It sparkles as if metallic flakes and sands were rubbed into the dark camouflaged wood. A lens with a mechanism sits on the side of the weapon. "Surprise! It's for you." Her smile shines like a noonday sun.
    -was left utterly out in the cold.

"That's a crossbow..." observed Sandy dumbly. With an effort, he lifted his head and squinted his still-glazed eyes at the piece of machinery. "That's...my crossbow?" In his tired state, it was hard to tell if he was happy, impressed, disbeliving, disappointed, or any emotion at all other than "exceptionally sleepy".
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-08-08 at 07:06 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Titan in the Playground

----

"But I have been talking and running my mouth, but I ain't seeing trouble being saved.."
    He said as he eyed the board warily. "Are you going to paddle me?"

"Get out of meine kitchen you annoying idioten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get out! Get ooooooooooooooooooooooout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Chef Juliene loudly barked as a dark purple aura appeared over her as her eyes became all white with flames for pupils as as she hopped onto the counter and stood on her hind legs, a pair of butcher knives in her magical hold. It was getting all shonen anime in here.

As for Sun Kissed, all she could think about was how 'Ink Pen's' accent was gone.
    a-HA! Lone Star pointed accusingly. You DO have butcher knives!!

Hay Bale facehoofed. Not the time, Star...

Lone Star huffed and looked away, then blinked and waved at Sun Kissed. Oh hai Sun! Or was it Cerise? Lemon? I'm sorry, I'm terrible with names.

What? No you're not. You just pretend to be so you can insult people when you want and get away with it.

What was that, Pee Stain?

Oh come ON! Stain was a stallion! And a pegasus, for that matter!... And he was BLUE!!

...Apparently the shojo chef is being ignored.

Extended Sig