New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Kneenibble's Knack for Knightly Knickers: a Knell for Random Banter #184

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I resemble that remark.
    ...In that you are 23, hate the number 23, or are an annoying 15-year old girl?
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Kneenibble's Knack for Knightly Knickers: a Knell for Random Banter #184

Coid's 23.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Dude, that has nothing to do with age, and I wish you would stop bringing that up.

Firstly, it's not anything to do with age, I automatically get really tired around nine-thirty/ten, and then get really awake after that.

Secondly, it's not true. I didn't have any trouble past staying up past eleven beyond the usual schedule-change issue. Which I was having at the time.

Thirdly, would you just please stop talking about it? It's getting really annoying having it constantly sound like I'm some sleepy baby kitty. It has no measure on my real age, and I just sound stupid the way you phrase it.
    Perhaps you should stop bringing up your age if you know that doing so, for lack of a better term, ticks me off. Not that all plays right into Tragic and I's theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Troll in the Playground

Dude, that has nothing to do with age, and I wish you would stop bringing that up.

Firstly, it's not anything to do with age, I automatically get really tired around nine-thirty/ten, and then get really awake after that.

Secondly, it's not true. I didn't have any trouble past staying up past eleven beyond the usual schedule-change issue. Which I was having at the time.

Thirdly, would you just please stop talking about it? It's getting really annoying having it constantly sound like I'm some sleepy baby kitty. It has no measure on my real age, and I just sound stupid the way you phrase it.
    Hh. Sleepy kitty Moonie. Its just at most people who are college r below but over 12 stay up late. Its a thing. But it is kind if annoying to get brought up so often, were already doing an age discussion. *knows the age of the sleepy kitty which is such an adorable mental image*

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    ...In that you are 23, hate the number 23, or are an annoying 15-year old girl?
    Well, he resembles it. Therefore he is a 23. Who acts like a 15 year old girl.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-24 at 11:04 PM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

What happened to you needing food and sleep?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

I lost the thread here after the phrase "sleepy baby kitty." Can we string three more adorable words together?

I stay up late sometimes. Sometimes I go to bed early. It's all part of the plan to keep my circadian rhythm from becoming rhythmic.
    Last edited by Tragic_Comedian; 2012-10-24 at 11:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
    I lost the thread here after the phrase "sleepy baby kitty." Can we string three more adorable words together?
    I second the motion. I nominate the Ship for the first attempt, and then maybe Lala or Kneen if he's still around.

I stay up late sometimes. Sometimes I go to bed early. It's all part of the plan to keep my circadian rhythm from becoming rhythmic.
    I wish I could go to bed early. ...I think the last time I was able to do that I thought I was going to wed the girl whose bed I was in. Crivens!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Darn Tootin'!

I mean, err...

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    This reminds me. Has anyone here ever had a fried egg and bacon on their hamburger?
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-24 at 11:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

7. - Top - End - #487
    Troll in the Playground

I came to eat a food and q klondike bar. Now i am going "buuur not sleepy but omly ipad osmopen" bur?

I second the motion. I nominate the Ship for the first attempt, and then maybe Lala or Kneen if he's still around.

I wish I could go to bed early. ...I think the last time I was able to do that I thought I was going to wed the girl whose bed I was in. Crivens!

Darn Tootin'!

I mean, err...

This reminds me. Has anyone here ever had a fried egg and bacon on their hamburger?
    Me... Do a adorable cutsey thing? But i'm retired... Like a overgrown Chaz Bono with acne.

Ohhhh. Juiciness.

23 is an aaaage. And old. Damn loons were born in '89!!!
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-24 at 11:24 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I would love to go through your QPAC [built in the late 70s I imagine?] and see how the modernist-brutalist aesthetic at work in its facade informs the interior!

I'm not sure why I bothered posting all of that. Perhaps because I feel like modernist architecture is underappreciated. I don't mean to direct it at you, though.
    It was built in the early eighties if I remember correctly.
    I'd like it more if it were clean and perhaps less blocky. As it is, it resembles a grey concrete box in my opinion, especially from ground level.
    But other than its drab exterior, there is nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Brutalism is an unfortunate false friend of our word brutal. It comes of the French brut, raw/rough/uncut, referring to the style's use of unclad concrete [although it looks like that building might be limestone?].
    Concrete. There's not really any limestone around here. Plenty of sandstone though.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

9. - Top - End - #489
    Firbolg in the Playground

Perhaps you should stop bringing up your age if you know that doing so, for lack of a better term, ticks me off. Not that all plays right into Tragic and I's theory.
    I am not talking specifically towards you, and I will not censor my entire conversation to appease one person. On the other hand, your little comment is personally attacking me, so just ****ing stop it. I hate it, and I have asked you nicely before.

And I don't know what this theory is, so that's hardly achieving whatever it's supposed to.

Hh. Sleepy kitty Moonie. Its just at most people who are college r below but over 12 stay up late. Its a thing. But it is kind if annoying to get brought up so often, were already doing an age discussion. *knows the age of the sleepy kitty which is such an adorable mental image*

I liked to go to sleep at a reasonable hour. This has nothing to do with my age.

And I'm not the one who minds the age discussion, I'm the one who hates that stupid one-time insult of a piece of information regualrly being dragged up in these age-conversations.

Um... 'people in love'?

Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #490
    Troll in the Playground

And I don't know what this theory is, so that's hardly achieving whatever it's supposed to.

I liked to go to sleep at a reasonable hour. This has nothing to do with my age.

And I'm not the one who minds the age discussion, I'm the one who hates that stupid one-time insult of a piece of information regualrly being dragged up in these age-conversations.

Um... 'people in love'?

I assume he means an age theory.

Yeah, its annoying, a bit. Also also, shuuuush. Quiet, child and adult. Be quiet and considerate and wuv each otherssss. And also go sit in a room alone with each other. I'ma so locking the door.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-24 at 11:45 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

11. - Top - End - #491

Well, considering last time this came up AT said he didn't care how old I was, I am greatly amused if he's building up an entire 'theory' behind my back.

But I refuse to do anything of the sort. I want an end to a dumb attempt to humiliate me that is factually inaccurate and attacks me personally.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #492
    Troll in the Playground

yuk Re: Kneenibble's Knack for Knightly Knickers: a Knell for Random Banter #184

Humiliate? Itsjust AT being sillys. And using theory for lack f a better word, i assume. A "yo hownold you think Moonie is" is hardly a theory as mcuh as a bored convo, i dunno. The whole point is itnotbeing accurate cuz its a mystery. And i dont see any attacsk as much as AT assuming you are younger than him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

13. - Top - End - #493

NecromancerGuy

You need to read xkcd more often then. Good for the soul.

23 is an aaaage. And old. Damn loons were born in '89!!!
    Considering that my birthday is coming up soon, nope.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #494

Hey lets all have a big dance party suddenly!

15. - Top - End - #495

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Hey lets all have a big dance party suddenly!
    That reminds me of that one time we had a playground prom back in the day.

I can't remember what actually happened, come to think of it.

The avatars were all quite snazzy though.

So, anyhoo, I'm a horrible excuse for a human being and can't even really decide on what to do for my birthday that's coming up here soonish.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-25 at 12:02 AM.
    Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #496
    Troll in the Playground

Hmn... Do a Macerana Party dressed as Psy?

Or just do a macerana. Get your female friends, my friend, and you can dress in a tux. AND DANCE SING!

@Moon: I suggest a overlarge dose of Macerana. Still a fun song.

(Let the senior have his fun. He stays up until 2 and so do his friends, constructing his 'normal'. And sometimes I stay up with him. Those are the fun times.)
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-25 at 12:11 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

17. - Top - End - #497

Humiliate? Itsjust AT being sillys. And using theory for lack f a better word, i assume. A "yo hownold you think Moonie is" is hardly a theory as mcuh as a bored convo, i dunno. The whole point is itnotbeing accurate cuz its a mystery. And i dont see any attacsk as much as AT assuming you are younger than him.
    I am not even referring to that part. All I care about is the comment about the staying up past 11. I couldn't care less about the rest.

You need to read xkcd more often then. Good for the soul.
    I've read the entire thing. Your point?
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #498
    Ogre in the Playground

Or just do a macerana. Get your female friends, my friend, and you can dress in a tux. AND DANCE SING!
    Ick, Gangnam Style. Now, Gunman Style is where it's at!

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

19. - Top - End - #499

I for one am partial to Lo Pan Style myself.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ettin in the Playground

NO, NO, NO!

This isn't La Macarena, next thing they'll be doing Gangnam Style in English or In the Garden of Eden in French; hell they might end doing Chega de Saudade in English at which point people will start mysteriously disappearing.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I for one am partial to Lo Pan Style myself.
    That is the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    His life was over.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    NO, NO, NO!

This isn't La Macarena, next thing they'll be doing Gangnam Style in English or In the Garden of Eden in French; hell they might end doing Chega de Saudade in English at which point people will start mysteriously disappearing.
    I prefer the half english version, with the 90's girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Ick, Gangnam Style. Now, Gunman Style is where it's at!
    ...damn. That video. Hot.

Oh my god... Big Trouble In Little China+Gungam Style=both kinda racist cuz korea, but DAMN YES JOHN CARPENTER.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-25 at 12:19 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

I...damn. That video. Hot.
    I know right? I also somehow found a weird Avatar Style thing.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ettin in the Playground

I prefer the half english version, with the 90's girl.
    It doesn't sound like La Macarena at all, the song is all about the Spanish lyrics cadenza, and the silliness of them. This is one of the few things that is actually better in Spanish than in English, El Quixote and 100 years of Solitude being amongst the reduced number of such cases.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-10-25 at 12:22 AM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

Randomly starts listening to Barbie Girl... Goddamnit, you guys have gotten me listening to 90's stuff!

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

26. - Top - End - #506

NecromancerGuy

@Moon: I suggest a overlarge dose of Macerana. Still a fun song.

(Let the senior have his fun. He stays up until 2 and so do his friends, constructing his 'normal'. And sometimes I stay up with him. Those are the fun times.)
    Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    NO, NO, NO!

Argh! Right in the childhood! x.x

I've read the entire thing. Your point?
    Hmm, must have gotten sidetracked then, my apologies. Thought we were still going on about the dating age pool thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Randomly starts listening to Barbie Girl... Goddamnit, you guys have gotten me listening to 90's stuff!
    Even better in the german.
    Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #507
    Troll in the Playground

Wow, being sick sucks. Who knew?

Also it feels like I lost a week of time somewhere. Side note: sleeping through the day is like a temporal whack in the head.
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

28. - Top - End - #508
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    Uncultured? I know a number of metalheads and one third of them are studying medicine. The number is 3
    I know a metalhead who can quote Shakespeare and enjoys theater as well as any metal concert. (and others who seem to have culture as a side interest like reading the heavy stuff of literature or something). It seems oxymoronic, but metalheads are significantly more times culturally aware then non metalheads...
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ettin in the Playground

So, anyhoo, I'm a horrible excuse for a human being and can't even really decide on what to do for my birthday that's coming up here soonish.

Any suggestions?
    Slaughter you enemies, drink their blood and fashion armour from their bones.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Slaughter you enemies, drink their blood and fashion armour from their bones.
    Bone armour? Not exactly a recommended material...
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!