1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Total War Serillia (IC)

The Silver Legion:

To the Serillian Engineering Core, and the Truggers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The Truggers, I understand, have been enjoying hunting the beasts that have come as a result of this flooding. Would it be possible to rebuild the levies, so as to direct the water away from Yaddis Ford without affecting the Hasten Swamp?"

"Or even to increase the flow of water to the Hasten Swamp, if the truggers so wish?"

To the Truggers
    Spoiler
    Show
    I had not considered fighting Grakkin. He is far enough away that I do not consider him a real threat, though I guess it would be an opportunity to get some experience, and befriend a few people across the country.

To The Cult of Many, and Unity
    Spoiler
    Show
    I do not want to be shipping you food every month. I'll help you fund your own crops though.

To Unity:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Such decisions are not to be made lightly. I would need to know everything; your organisations goals, your methods, your internal structure, your relations with other groups.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Barbarian in the Playground

Shienen Calvary

To recyclers
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is an acceptable offer. Our forces shall be arriving to aid you shortly.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

3. - Top - End - #153

The Recyclers

Shienen Cavalry
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent, I'm glad to hear it. For the record, how much aid will you be lending us? Just making sure we can balance our treasury accordingly. Of course, if you are concerned about disclosing that information in case potential enemies are listening, I understand. If that's the case, simply confirm that [3 RES] would be sufficient payment.

OOC: I offered 1 RES for each point of MIL you lend me this turn, so you can send more armies for more gold if you want. I'm capping the deal at 3 points, though I'd prefer to just know how much support I can count on.

4. - Top - End - #154

Shienen Cavalry

To Recyclers
    Spoiler
    Show
    I believe we can spare about [4 mil] from our other efforts. Also, we will be testing some magitek we have been developing recently, so don't be alarmed.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

5. - Top - End - #155

The Recyclers

Shienen Cavalry
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wonderful, thank you for your support. We can accommodate [4 MIL], and I'm sure the magitek will be fine: you are, of course, dealing with the premiere magitek enthusiast in the region! I'll dispatch a caravan at once to send [4 RES] of our supplies to Plateaus.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Guilds of Darkspire
    Desp 2

The Guild of Enlightenment to The Recyclers
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your sweet words betray you Braun. You make yourself out to be a caring friend and ally. You work your way closer to me and my seat of power. I know what you are planning. I have seen through your charade. Who put you up to this, was is Speaker Misha looking to better her status? Was it the Guild of Might? You shall NOT succeed in removing me from my rightful position as the Speaker for the Guilds.
    Elo

The Guild of the Pure to The Recyclers
    Spoiler
    Show
    You will excuse Speaker Elo for his outburst. It would seem that the surgery that he has undergone has effected his mind. This provides many setbacks as we work to reverse this effect but until we succeed Elo will be in a state of mild to extreme paranoia.
    Speaker Halazar

The Guild of the Pure to The House of Morn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your actions mock the Guilds Sir. You insisted that we not make any move against the Techmen not for the preservation of the people but for your own gain. You did not wish their to be competition in the complete conquest of Darkspire. We have let other insults slide in the past but this has gone beyond what we can accept. We expect repayment for your actions. Rest assured that we will not forget this slight easily.

The Guild of Might to The House of Morn
    Spoiler
    Show
    A plague of insanity is sweeping across Darkspire. Your men and our citizens alike are suffering. It has penetrated even the highest levels of our government. This is not something we can allow to continue. Your attack on the Techmen seems to point to them as the culprits. With your permission, we intend to finish what you started and destroy the Techmen and rid this city of madness.

The Guild of the Pure to The Crimson
    Spoiler
    Show
    The soul of Serillia lies in a delicate balance. We will attend your meeting of prophets.
    Total War Faction(s):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Credit goes to Nyrt

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Glorious House of Morn

Guild of the Pure
    Spoiler
    Show
    And why should we offer you any other boon when other guilds praise our actions? What compensation do you even ask for?

Guild of Might
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do as you will. We must recover from the damnable treachery.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Church of Forgiveness to Dastinian Revolutionary Front (DESP 7)
    Spoiler
    Show

Then join us in applying justice to the murderers. Many of our friends and family have died to their hands, help us attack and remove them from the city.

Cult of Many to The Sparrows (DESP PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

There are many of us who would be willing to fight for food. We can provide 1 MIL, ESP, or MOR for each RES or WEL you can provide us.

The Cliffolk Pale to The Crimson (DESP 1)
    Spoiler
    Show

We are willing to attend a meeting of the prophets.

Techocorp to The New highwaymen (DESP 2)
    Spoiler
    Show

I see. We will use the funds as a down payment. We should have what you desire ready in 2 months, and it will cost 4 WEL at the time of delivery.

The Serillian Navy to The New highwaymen (DESP PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

"Of course Falcon, anything for the man that removed that gang the locals were up in arms about. The new standard weapon installed on these can shoot for miles, with proper training we should be able to bombard Frostfort from the sea! They do lose some of the manuverability of the old ships, but we have not seen a ship battle in generations. These new weapons will make the navy a nessicary continegent of the Serillian Military." As he takes you down the the dock, you see galley after galley equipped with the same massive weapon installed on top. At the end of the pier, you see an even larger ship. Without the gun mounted it would be an impressive sight, with the gun that must wiegh tons mounted on top it looks almost like a city in iteslf.

"This is to be our new flagship 'The Yardmith', The weapon should be able to fire across half the continent. Of course all of these weapons will require some intense training for accuracy. Would you like to go aboard?"

GM to The New highwaymen (DESP PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Just make sure to state it in both your EOTs.

Unity to The Silver Legion (DESP 4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Our goals are to unite the country and save it from the comming darkness. Unity allows us to achieve a greater state of mind and see things that will come. We do not fight on the battlefield like your men, we convince others to join our brotherhood through progress and persuasion.

Serrillian Engineering Core to The Silver Legion (DESP 3)
    Spoiler
    Show

We can divert things that way, but we are hesitant to mess with the Truggers in any fassion. They are a backwards people and should anything go wrong they are quick to point to technology as the problem. They are also great fighters and have no problem solving their quarrels with a sword rather than words.

Truggers to Silver Legion
    Spoiler
    Show

We'd rather not have dem inginers near us. Day allways tryin to fix dings dat aint broken.

Pre-assult response to the Shienen Cavalry
    Spoiler
    Show

The Harkon familiy has been taking from this land for 10 generations, and while they did spend a lot in this war I'm sure they still have quite the stores in the castle. There will the technology that was never mass produced that the Harkons have keeped secret, the weapons they had stockpiled, the gold they still have in the vault, and there is the praise you will recieve for helping in the fight. There is treasure inside the castle than half the country. Us in the military are not concerned with those treasures, we are only interested in completing our mission of removing the Harkon presence from our land.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Sparrows-Cult of Many[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very good. I think ESP might be best for what I currently have planned. I'll get a shipment readied as soon as I return home.

GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    What is the morale and DESP of Lord Cral and his people? How difficult would an assassination be?

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

Glorious House of Morn

Recyclers
    Spoiler
    Show
    We're aware of Speaker Elo's... unfortunate words towards you. You should be aware that while the Guild of the Pure makes excuses for him, they turn around and threaten the Glorious House of Morn. From our interactions with the Cult of the Iron Angel, it seems that if one guild favors you, another despises you. If one says it is interesting to help, a second is not interested, and a third calls you a heretic. Has this been your experience as well.

On a... separate note. You had spoken of helping remove the Techmen. Do you have forces available for that, or other matters?

Frost Rangers
    Spoiler
    Show
    We praise you for your efforts against this savages in the desert. We are aware that you communicated to them that you are no longer interested in campaigning against them at this time. If you have forces at your disposal, would you be interested in hiring out your soldiers?

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

DRF

Church of Forgiveness
    Spoiler
    Show

Fine. We will lend you our assistance. Break your word with us again and it will be the end of our relationship, however.

Go Tigers!

12. - Top - End - #162

Recyclers

House Morn
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have never seen a united face from the Guilds. Even as we grew close with the Guild of Enlightenment, we were cast down by the Guild of Prosperity for our "indecent" workers. With Elo how he is now, I can only assume the Guilds will become more unstable.

As for my troops, I'm currently strengthening my army after sustaining some casualties in the Peaks, and I'd like to keep a defensive standing force. That said, I offered support against the Techmen, and I meant it. I'm waiting to hear back on some offers to other powers for temporary assistance. If those deals yield just a few more men to hold the line, I can spare some Unliving regiments to help in stabilizing the city.

13. - Top - End - #163

Kobold

The frost rangers

To Glorious House of Morn[2]
    Spoiler
    Show

Greetings
    Sure we have enough forces leftover, but because the crimson seem to wish to attack us if you wish to make a better deal we could meet personally.
    -Legionas

ooc: PM for a more interesting deal you might like.

14. - Top - End - #164

The Crimson
    DESP 1

To Frost Rangers
    Spoiler
    Show

So long as you truly leave this place, all is forgiven, for does not the Prophet say that God is merciful? We, alas, are not God, merely men; and we are not so kind. A compromise must thus be reached.

Any man who follows your flag found in Garham by the end of the week will die by the Hand of God. Beyond the offense of your assault on the tribes of Garham, we have no quarrel with you. Our martyrs must be avenged, but I think your blood will spill well enough without us lifting a finger to help it along.

Go with God, child. You have more enemies than you know.

Meeting of the Prophets (Iron Angel and Cliffolk Pale)(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

The Prophet Reborn was dressed in a simple red robe, faded and frayed at the hem and cuffs.

"Thank you both for coming, my friends," he said, "my brothers. We have much to discuss." He spread his arms wide and the sand dashed haphazardly across the table before him reshaped itself into a map of Serillia, mountains rising and rivers being drawn with a sound like hissing wind. He tried to keep his pride in the effect off his face, but it was difficult. It really wasn't something to be so proud of, to be honest, just a few simple runes and an understanding of sand, but it looked damn impressive.

"We are the greatest of those who still respect God in this land, though we go about it in different ways," he said. "You," he nodded to the Cliff Face, "have found God in rock and water, and your people worship at alters formed of moving rivers. You," to the white masked man from the Guild of the Pure, "have seen God in an angel of metal pulled from the depths of the earth, and in the energies that give life to iron that is otherwise dead. And I have come to know God in the empty spaces of the desert, and in the red sand of Garham's Heart."

He gestured to them both. "Often it comes that those who worship God find themselves on opposite sides, killing for the sake of their own beliefs, but I do not think that we need to walk that bloody path. We each have found God in our own ways, and who is to say that any of us are wrong? We are not God, after all. We are but Prophets."

He pointed at the Cliff Face. "The Prophet of Water and Stone." The white-masked man. "The Prophet of Iron and Spell." And himself. "The Prophet of Sand and Sky."

"We three are those who will bring respect for God back to this land that is so parched for it. We are the three great Prophets of this time, and I see no reason for us to work apart. What say you?"
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

15. - Top - End - #165

To Sparrows (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

They have DESP 2, APR -2, 3 MOR (you have 2 subverted), and 3 ESP. It can be done, but you may want a diversion to minimize losses.

Meeting of the Prophets (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

We agree. The land must learn its respect for God. The people have long been denied their connection to God with the old emporer. We must restore the faith of the people and the three of us will be much stronger together than separated.

16. - Top - End - #166

NinjaGuy

New highwaymen to Technocorp [2]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Perfect. We will save funds and pey the rest upon delivery.

New Highway to Serillian Navy[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'd like it very much, thank you."

Aboard the ship, and seeing the complex machinery, he couldn't but to ask:

"Admiral, I'm deeply impressed. What could we do to colaborate with you? As ruler of Lastion coast and representative of Naft Watch, I'm very interested in colaboration between us"

TOTAL WAR WIKI: Come out and play
    http://totalwar-mechanicsrepository.wikispaces.com/

17. - Top - End - #167

Kobold

The frost rangers

To The Crimson[1]
    Spoiler
    Show

Very well you have our thanks and our support for your mercy on the central camp a gift will be left[1 RES].
    Last edited by Orbiter; 2013-04-04 at 09:57 AM.

18. - Top - End - #168

Turn 3

War stalks the land
    Three wars take place this month, with the dead rivaling the Civil war turns ago. The least deadly war surprising takes place in the North, where armies never seem to meet. The Guilds of Darkspire assault the Smelter and route any remaining Techmen, taking the smelter. In the military's absence, House Morn and the Frost Rangers assault the Guilds territory. The Frost Rangers are now in control of the slums and House Morn controls Darkspire Mine. The Recyclers, with the aid of the Shienen Cavalry and the Semoril Family attack the Jarrdik. With the Frost Rangers military in the city they easily take control with minimal losses.

Meanwhile, all of Frostfort has been taken by General Krakk, with the Sightseers being pushed out of the city by military force.

The war in the south is easily the bloodiest. The Varrium guard allied with the Kreen Guard were attacked by the Church of Forgiveness and the Dastionian Revolutionary Front. No territory changed hands, but the death toll was high on both sides.

The Siege of Harkon Castle ended this week, with a massive attack from soldiers from all over the country. The siege started with an artillery barrage from the Serillian Navy stationed in Naft. The massive weapons caused a lot of collateral damage to Naft, but did significant damage to the Castle despite the huge distance. The attack finished off the rest of Grakkon's men, and Gaston himself dueled Grakkon and beheaded the monster. His head now sits on a spike outside the Capitol.

With the talks of war on everyone's lips, other news slips through the cracks.
    Last edited by HerbieRAI; 2013-04-20 at 08:55 AM.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

The Varrim Guard

To the 2nd Legion
    Spoiler
    Show
    It is my duty to report that the Varrim Guard, and Kreen Guard have come under attack by a combined assault from undesirables in Kreen, falling upon our men.

We have reached a bloody stalemate, and as Commander of the Varrim Guard, and acting Commander of the Kreen Guard, I must request any reinforcement that can be spared.

Without support, we may lose the city.

Ælle
    Commander of the Varrim Guard

To the Solidarity Movement
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings.

As you are no doubt aware, events in Kreen are moving fast, and the Dastin Revolutionary Front is threatening to seize the city. I know of your cause, the re-assimilation of Dastin, and the restoration of Serillian glory.

If the DRF are allowed victory, they will rip out yet another piece of Serillia, and the star of Serillia will dim further.

Will you allow this to happen?

Ælle, Commander of the Varrim Guard

To the Silver Legion
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings.

I have read much of your factions exploits in the south. I write now, as Commander of the Varrim Guard, to request your aid. Rebels and dissidents are now so bold as to attack in broad daylight, and I fear for the people of Kreen, with Serillia in the state it currently is in.

In return for your support, I am able to provide compensation in any form you would prefer, of an amount to be negotiated.

Ælle, Commander of the Varrim Guard, Acting Commander of the Kreen Guard

20. - Top - End - #170
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Guilds of Darkspire

The Meeting of Guilds To The House of Morn
    Spoiler
    Show
    You have dealt a serious blow to the Guilds. We thought you to be friends, allies, in this dark time but your true nature has shown through. You are cowards, hiding in the shadows of Highhome, plotting how best to destroy those who trusted you. Your madness is a disease on this city. You and your dogs from Jarrdik will pay. This treachery will not go unpunished.
    -Elo, Speaker for the Guilds

The Meeting of Guilds To The Frost Rangers
    Spoiler
    Show
    I pity you. I really do. You are striving for grandeur, but have no way to achieve your goals. The House of Morn has used you, played you. They have no intentions of keeping you around. They need you to be weak so that they might dispose of you when you are used up. You call them allies as we once did. Do you really believe that they won't do away with you as soon as the city is taken?

The Meeting of Guilds to The Recyclers
    Spoiler
    Show
    My brothers, first let me apologize for my earlier outburst against you. I have not been in the right head space recently. My scientists have found a way to ensure that the effects are somewhat minimal. Fits will still occur but not nearly as badly as before. You were right about the Doctor Eston, and he will be dealt with once more pressing matters have been seen to. We have been betrayed by the House of Morn. They and their dogs have seized two territories from us. We have put aside matters between the Guilds and stand united until this threat is disposed of. We ask for any assistance you can to drive them out of the city of Darkspire. But be careful what you say I'm sure that they have spies intercepting these communications.

The Meeting of Guilds to The Shienen Cavalry
    Spoiler
    Show
    Brothers as I'm sure you are aware we have been attacked by the house of Morn, any assistance you may be able to provide would be appreciated.
    -Elo, The Speaker for the Guilds

The Meeting of Guilds to The Crimson
    Spoiler
    Show
    Brothers of the sand. The Prophet of Iron and Magic begs an audience. As you are aware, The House of Morn and their dogs have taken what was ours. These heathens must pay for what they have done. We ask for an audience and any assistance you may be able to provide.
    Total War Faction(s):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Credit goes to Nyrt

21. - Top - End - #171

The Recyclers

Rubble from what once were fortress walls crumbled under Victus's boots.

A few straggling groups of Frost Ranger troops still remained, trying to slip away from the Recyclers' assembled troops and horsemen. Few remained now, but even before the fighting began, the Jarrdik had been less defended than anticipated. Something was wrong.

"Sir," shouted a captain, approaching the commander with a detachment of Unliving shock troops waiting obediently behind him. "The last Rangers are fleeing. Scouts have spotted them making a break for Darkspire."

"Darkspire." The word didn't fit any better in Victus's mouth than the idea did in his head. The two-pronged assault had hit the Rangers from the east and west. He had expected to route them into the central kingdom, or force them to flee north to Nertin. Instead they dodged around his reinforcements and moved in the direction of seemingly greatest resistance.

"Shall we dispatch the cavalry, sir?" the captain asked.

If the survivors believed that their safety lay to the west, then it could only mean one thing. The powder keg that was Darkspire was erupting, and they had a part to play in it. "No," breathed Victus. "No, let them go. We have what we came here for; the Jarrdik is ours, and no longer poses a threat to us or its neighbors. Begin preparing this fortress under our banners."

"What of you, commander?"

Victus turned, mounting his warhorse and already making new plans. "I need to speak with my brother."

To the Guilds of Darkspire
    Spoiler
    Show
    Elo, I can't say how relieved I am to hear the real you again. Of course, you know better than I that your actions last month have set something in motion, and I'm not sure it can be stopped. We've seen eye to eye on most things, but Decusiel Morn knows what he's doing. I won't make any promises I can't keep about the situation in Darkspire. I'm going to have a word with Decusiel and see what the situation is, and hopefully this will all be over soon.

If worst comes to worst, though... Darkspire may be everything the Guilds stand for, but if you must flee the city, choose any direction but north and you will find friends.

May you waste nothing.

-Simon Braun

To House Morn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Oh, my. We always knew that Darkspire was a powder keg waiting to go off, and it seems the fuse has been lit. I apologize for not lending my support last month, but as you've surely heard, I had important matters of my own to attend to.

Regarding the city. There are more players than ever in this game, and I feel it would be best not to discuss a matter this delicate over open channels. If you would have me, I can meet with you privately at any time.

To the Semoril Family
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, that was unexpectedly simple. The bulk of the Frost Rangers still live, but they are trapped in a three-way war inside the city walls, and something tells me they won't remain a threat much longer. In any case, the Jarrdik is pacified, and my men are setting up a new infrastructure even now. I thank you for your support, and bid you enjoy a peaceful western border.

To the Crimson
    Spoiler
    Show

The Frost Rangers no longer pose a threat to your people or your desert. Let me establish that I know little of your creed and even less of your intentions, but surely you agree that life will be much simpler with those wild dogs out of the way. I hope we will have a peaceful border now that we find ourselves new neighbors.

Although the Jarrdik is now under our rule, the Rangers live on. They are further removed from you, now, and I suspect they are not long for this world, being trapped in a three-way war inside an unfamiliar city. Still, they have some troops left, and will likely lash out after losing their homeland. They are more dangerous and unpredictable now than ever.

To that end, I ask your aid in this situation as it unfolds. I pulled this rabid beast from your door, only to find it on my own. I care little for who calls themselves lord of Darkspire when this is through, but I fear the Rangers' retaliation. Help me subvert them and rid the land of this nuissance once and for all.

May you waste nothing,

Simon Braun
    Last edited by Cognimancer; 2013-04-21 at 01:04 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground

DRF

Varrim Guard
    Spoiler
    Show

You say you are working to break ties with Serillia, yet you work with the Kreen Guard and the Solidarity Movement? I was right to not trust you.

Patric's Gang
    Spoiler
    Show

I know we are not on the best of terms, but hear me out - The Varrim Guard are seeking to ally with those who want to see Serillian order returned to the area. Once they get rid of me and mine, they are certain to come after an outlaw like you. Aid me in defeating them, and I will swear an oath to leave you alone in Freeman's Plain, so long as you will leave us be as well. We can stand together now, or fall separately later.

Go Tigers!

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Varrim Guard

To the DRF
    Spoiler
    Show
    You knew of my associations with the Kreen Guard from the beginning. My men were present at the attack on the Church of Forgiveness. I am soldier of Serillia, and I did my duty.

And as for the Soldiarity Movement, you truly are an idiot. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I am not the one who agreed to a deal to bring peace and order to Kreen, then attacked. Scum.
    Last edited by Imperial Psycho; 2013-04-20 at 04:46 PM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground

DRF

Verrim Guard
    Spoiler
    Show

I am scum? You said you would rein in the supposedly cowed Kreen Guard, yet they continued attacking my allies. I am only doing what any honorable man would, and helping my countrymen repel a hostile attack. You and your cronies are the ones who brought war to our city.

Go Tigers!

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

Varrim Guard

To the DRF
    Spoiler
    Show
    The only attack made was yours, falling on the Kreen Guard as they patrolled Kol Gate. Do not piss in my cup and call it wine.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground

DRF

Varrim Guard
    Spoiler
    Show

The Kreen guard attack the week of our meeting, threatened an attack the next week that was stopped only by my own forces intervening, and were clearly preparing for yet another this week, that we finally decided to act preemptively in order to stop. Either you lied to me about how cowed they were and were too stupid to notice their efforts to eliminate a group of people that had done nothing but care for tombs, or you were a part of it and are too much of a coward to admit it. Either trait makes for a poor ally.

Go Tigers!

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Varrim Guard

To the DRF
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Kreen Guard would have done nothing, had you held up your own part of the agreement. Instead you conspired, and decided 'pre-emptive attack' was your solution. A cowards attack.

You chatter like a woman, and I have no time for it. I have scum to wipe off my boot. Any further message will be burned.

Any further messengers will be burned.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

Glorious House of Morn

Decusiel Morn on his throne heavily, he had not taken part in the takeover, instead he had focused his attention at home. His bloodied sword was from a recruit, one who was too weak to serve him. He looked at the state of the city and the surrounding region.

He motioned for a servant to come to him. "The one-armed priest to a machine calls me a coward. I believe I shall educate him. Bring me the sharp quill."

Within a minute the servant was back with the quill and parchment. Decusiel pushed the quill against his arm until it drew blood, and began to write.

Guilds of Darkspire
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your Guild dared threaten me in my city. Of course we gave you no warning about our assault against the Techmen, you are fractured and capricious, one of your guilds shaking my hands while a second whispers secrets to my enemies. Of course as hypocrites you would steal my prize from me, a prize your earned from the blood of Morn. I have family members who barely resemble human stock, yet I keep them in line. If only you had kept your own malcontents from causing insult.

Morn was never weak, we have never been weak. Our losses to the Techmen's insanity powder was laughable compared to our recruitment at the same time. Our military is stronger than it has ever been, our blades are sharpened ready to strike, and we now hold most the city to make us grow faster than you can possibly hope for. The Smelter is mine. The harder you make it for me to claim what is mine by right of strength, the harder it will be for those cultists you left behind.

In the end, all that matters is that you sought to take an advantage over Morn in Darkspire, and were foolish enough to show us your hand. May you either grow stronger far away from what is now mine, or may you be forgotten to history.

-Lord Decusiel Isfran Morn

The Recyclers
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, we have a few things to discuss to ensure the stability of the North.

29. - Top - End - #179

The Crimson
    DESP 2

To the Guilds of Darkspire (2)
    Spoiler
    Show

The Prophet of Sand and Sky will hear you, brother.

To the Recyclers (2)
    Spoiler
    Show

Those who walked the Jarrdik are but ashes on the wind. They live in the slums of Darkspire where once they walked the grandest mountains in all the north; and there their bones will be laid to rest. They need not concern you. Have a care when speaking to the wolfshead in Highhome, brother, for there lies the true danger to your cause. Do not think that such as he will be long content to remain in a single city, surrounded by dead men walking.

To Gaston, Killer of the Mad King (2)
    Spoiler
    Show

I would like to congratulate you, brother. Long has the order of the Crimson suffered under the Harkon Kings, and to see the last one slain does my heart good. I had wished to see him dead by my hand, but God has chosen you as his instrument in this matter, and as always I bow to His desires.

Should you ever need the touch of the Hand of God, in any matter, you need only ask. Speak, and the wind will hear.

-Naze Avci
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

30. - Top - End - #180

NinjaGuy

To Serillian Navy
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Margrave looked astonished as the enormous gun destroyed many buildings in Naft.

"Admiral... What the......"

To High Loggers [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Morse Falcon entered the Logger's headquarters and took a seat. Only the logger's leaders were in the building.

"Friends, it seems I got you out of a bad one. The Preserve fiends were being helped by... By monsters. Beast men. I have one of the corpses, if you don't believe me.

I suspect of the Cliffolk Pale. They have been known to have a headquarters in Cliffolk.

And now I'm drawn to your war. Not that I'm complaining"

He smiled.

"The question is; what are we going to do about it?

Do you think Wastin will help?"

To Technocorps
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Are the weapons we commisioned ready? The money is."

OOC: How much do I owe them?

TOTAL WAR WIKI: Come out and play
    http://totalwar-mechanicsrepository.wikispaces.com/