New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Circle of Assassins XII: Wringling Sisters Circus

Well, sure, little girl. A hot dog appears out of midair and he carefully wraps it in aluminum foil and presents it to the girl with a flourish. One gold piece, if you please?
    Last edited by Cuthalion; 2013-10-18 at 09:10 PM.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Szilard View Post
    Making fun of my lack of facial hair. They'll all pay. I shaved with a katana this morning...

Noticing the apprehensive oglers, Stubbs flashes a smile, and they relax.
    A pretty brunette with big... eyes winks at Stubbs. "Hey cutie."

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    KABOOM!!

With a hint of yellow, Barnaby Bill goes flying through the air again, landing with a spectacular crash at the end of his journey and making quite the ruckus.
    And the crowd claps wildly. Woohoo!! Yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Quicksilver was still in his tent, trying to decide which mask to wear for the performance. The girl's death had been tragic, yes, but it was of no consequence to him. He hadn't been one of her many admirers. Admirers... that gave him an idea. He snatched up his rose-tinted mask, checked himself in the mirror, grabbed his matching bowtie, and headed outside.
    The Ringmaster steps out and looks around frantically. Then he sees Quicksilver and marches over to the magician in all seriousness. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you. Come on, come on. You're on in seven..." he looks down at his watch. "No, five minutes!" he marches away, expecting Quicksilver to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Peter was throwing knifes. As always when he was thinking. This time he used a puppet out of straw because kids were watching. He tried to cut only one piece of straw with one throw. Most of the time he succeeded.
    The children watched in breathless anticipation, clapping wildly when he succeeded. Frowning sadly when he missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim ranger View Post
    Emerging from his tent to see most of the other big time carnies milling about, Christopher feels quite awkward like always when around crowds. Trying to ignore the shakes he gets from being around such a crowd, he walks over to the hot dog vendor, tugging his sleeve and huddling in his snakeskin cloak. "Um...o-one for me, please..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Well, sure, little girl. A hot dog appears out of midair and he carefully wraps it in aluminum foil and presents it to the girl with a flourish. One gold piece, if you please?
    The little girl hands the hot dog vender a gold coin, then smiles up at the snake-charmer. "Oh hey! I remember you. You got the pretty snakes, right? I love snakes." she grins at him.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

NOTE: The Day will end when either:

1} The Narrator (me ) gets all the Assassination guesses

or

2} Every Monday or Wednesday morning.

So there are two more days for everyone to get their votes in. Thank you.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    The Ringmaster steps out and looks around frantically. Then he sees Quicksilver and marches over to the magician in all seriousness. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you. Come on, come on. You're on in seven..." he looks down at his watch. "No, five minutes!" he marches away, expecting Quicksilver to follow.
    The magician nodded, then bowed low. Within seconds, he appeared in front of the Ringmaster, trotting towards the stage, leaving the Ringmaster to wonder how he had been passed.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2013-10-18 at 09:48 PM.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

Russell mills around backstage for several minutes, muttering to himself. An attentive or keen ear could catch: "An 'at's 'e las' 'f 'em 'en. Daggum 'ere pe'ples goin' 'bout doin' stu' 'n na' tellin' me 'bout none 'f ih'. Pf' ah'll sho' 'em. Clean ih' 'p real nasse 'n purty-like."

He carefully arranges things backstage and hides off in the wings, scanning the place suspiciously with his one good eye.
    A few odds and ends.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground

With his break over, Travis hurries into the tent. He joins with the other circus band members to provide the music behind the magicians act. He studies the magician very carefully, certain he can figure out the secret to the trick this time.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

"Uh, y-yes, I guess?" the nervous young man replies, one of his snakes poking it's head out of his sleeve as he fumbles gold coin out of pouch on his waist. "Just don't, um, try t-to touch them... they are n-nervous fellows. Might bite."

8. - Top - End - #38
    Bugbear in the Playground

After nearly an hour training Peter collects his knifes and turns with a smile to the kids:

If you want to see the real thing, you know, without the puppet but with a living target tell your parents to buy a ticket. I'll see you in there. Next show begins in about two hours. Thank you for your attention!
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

He appears a hot dog. Relish?
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

The magician nodded, then bowed low. Within seconds, he appeared in front of the Ringmaster, trotting towards the stage, leaving the Ringmaster to wonder how he had been passed.
    The Ringmaster starts when Quicksilver appears before him, and looks around as if trying to remember the speedy magician passing him. It doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Russell mills around backstage for several minutes, muttering to himself. An attentive or keen ear could catch: "An 'at's 'e las' 'f 'em 'en. Daggum 'ere pe'ples goin' 'bout doin' stu' 'n na' tellin' me 'bout none 'f ih'. Pf' ah'll sho' 'em. Clean ih' 'p real nasse 'n purty-like."

He carefully arranges things backstage and hides off in the wings, scanning the place suspiciously with his one good eye.
    As he mumbles, the few players and customers who pass by "No-Face" either ignore him (those who know of him), or give him frightened looks and scurry away quickly (those who don't, mostly the customers).

Quote Originally Posted by tman2nd View Post
    With his break over, Travis hurries into the tent. He joins with the other circus band members to provide the music behind the magicians act. He studies the magician very carefully, certain he can figure out the secret to the trick this time.
    His fellow bandmates all play wonderfully alongside Travis. Not one note out of synch this time around.

"Uh, y-yes, I guess?" the nervous young man replies, one of his snakes poking it's head out of his sleeve as he fumbles gold coin out of pouch on his waist. "Just don't, um, try t-to touch them... they are n-nervous fellows. Might bite."
    Good thing he mentioned it. The smiling girl was just about to pet his curious snake. She frowns disappointedly. Aww. Hello Mister Snake. she says to it instead. I won't hurt you, promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    After nearly an hour training Peter collects his knifes and turns with a smile to the kids:

If you want to see the real thing, you know, without the puppet but with a living target tell your parents to buy a ticket. I'll see you in there. Next show begins in about two hours. Thank you for your attention!
    The kids watching the practice all get up (those who were sitting) and run off to tell their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    He appears a hot dog. Relish?
    No thank you. The girl says, still admiring the little snake.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

The snake looks at the girl and flicks it's forked tongue before settling down against Christopher's arm, it's coils wrapped around his forearm. The snake charmer himself does not really even seem to notice the fact: he has gotten used to carrying his snakes with himself after all.

"Ah, g-good thing you didn't, um, agitate him... I've had i-incidents when people t-think they are so braaave by harassing a w-wild snake...They are o-only calm around me" he explains awkwardly, scratching his hair.

12. - Top - End - #42

"Pah" Abdul mutters to himself as he cleans the tools he'd used to apply the latest show's round of make-up. "That magician is always in such a hurry."

Flicking the fine brush he'd just been cleaning the head of in a can of water, he watched the line of spray arc and let his horribly deformed face half-smile for a moment at the small display, before turning back to the rest of his equipment and falling back into his regular scowl.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    A pretty brunette with big... eyes winks at Stubbs. "Hey cutie."
    Stubbs tries to play it cool. "Hey. Nice... Eyes." phew. "Wanna see my katana?" Wait, what if she thinks that's my... "What I mean is, do you want to see my sword?" not much better... "I mean my... You know what, nevermind. You should probably get out of here while you still can." well that wasn't threatening at all...
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Day 1

Spoiler: Christopher Milav
    Show
    The snake looks at the girl and flicks it's forked tongue before settling down against Christopher's arm, it's coils wrapped around his forearm. The snake charmer himself does not really even seem to notice the fact: he has gotten used to carrying his snakes with himself after all.

"Ah, g-good thing you didn't, um, agitate him... I've had i-incidents when people t-think they are so braaave by harassing a w-wild snake...They are o-only calm around me" he explains awkwardly, scratching his hair.
    The little girl just nods her head once, then skips away happily.

Spoiler: Abdul Hamad, No-Face Russell, & Leslie
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    "Pah" Abdul mutters to himself as he cleans the tools he'd used to apply the latest show's round of make-up. "That magician is always in such a hurry."

Flicking the fine brush he'd just been cleaning the head of in a can of water, he watched the line of spray arc and let his horribly deformed face half-smile for a moment at the small display, before turning back to the rest of his equipment and falling back into his regular scowl.
    The day had started off very strange for Abdul Hamad. First, that crazy carnie, "No-Face" Russell walked right up to him and started patting him down. Hey! What do you think you are...

Wha's da da'gum banana, Abdul? I naows ya git hidun `ere somewhar?

Abdul shoves the ugly old man away, just as he was about to grope someplace he shouldn't. Get away from me you crazy nut.

But no sooner had Russell run off, Abdul then feels a stinging bite on his rump, along with the snap of a whip. Heel bear! *SNAP* Sit!

Abdul turns to face his new attacker, and catches Leslie's whip as she attempts to snap him a third time. What is wrong with you?! he growls.

Eep! Leslie the Liger Trainer says, eyes wide. Sorry, I heard you were really a bear. She then quickly yanks her whip away, then trots off as if no harm had been done.

Stunned for a moment, Abdul puts his last brush away, then heads off toward the main tent. Does she really think a bear could make miracles with her face?

Spoiler: Walter Pickles, Quicksilver, Peter Zar, & Abdul Hamad
    Show
    Quicksilver's magic show ended with his traditional cloud of silver, and his sudden disappearance.

Backstage, Peter Zar was waiting excitedly for the Ringmaster to announce him. This time, he was sure he wouldn't scar his assistant's pretty face, or sink it into her thigh, like last week. But then, he felt his arms pulled behind him and quickly hand-cuffed. A card was placed in front of his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver
    I know you are wanted in Germany and Turkey.
    But before Peter could answer the Magician's accusation, the card-holding hand was yanked away and, along with Quicksilver's other hand, was cuffed behind his back. Yes! I'm going to collect that ten-thousand dollar award! Walter Pickles begins to dance, only to be cut off by a third pair of handcuffs slapped onto his own wrists.

What are you talking about? You're the one wanted in Germany and Turkey... aren't you? Abdul Hamad asks, confused.

All three suspects at once turn their heads to the make-up artist and shake their head no. Abdul frowns and, after a short interview with all three suspects, goes about the business of uncuffing them all.

Spoiler: Stubbs McGee, Peter Zar, Barnaby Bill, & Travis
    Show
    Stubbs tries to play it cool. "Hey. Nice... Eyes." phew. "Wanna see my katana?" Wait, what if she thinks that's my... "What I mean is, do you want to see my sword?" not much better... "I mean my... You know what, nevermind. You should probably get out of here while you still can." well that wasn't threatening at all...
    The woman blushes at the not-so-subtle innuendo.

She then smiles at the poor guy's awkwardness.

And finally, she runs off feeling her life may very well be in danger.

After his brief and uncomfortable encounter with the opposite sex, Stubbs has another encounter. He turns around only to find Peter Zar, the not-at-all reliable knife thrower, and he has a knife pointed right at Stubbs neck.

The two stare at each other for a moment, with Peter Zar giving the other man a good look-over. Nope. You're not a bear. He then walks off as if it was nothing.

But not too far away, Travis the Trumpeter squares up with Peter Zar. "Why do you hate the circus? They've been nothing but good to you." Travis then walks away, shaking his head in disbelief.

"But... I don't hate the circus!" Peter calls out after him.

"But you do wish you was back in Parliament, right? Barnaby "The Flash" Bill asks.

Peter Zar looks dumb-founded. No, no, no. You guys got it all wrong. Stubbs says, slapping Peter Zar on the back of the head. This idiot can't read, nor write.

A pair of cuffs are once again locked onto Peter Zar's wrists. This time by actual police officers. Stubbs here is wanted back home for practicing his "skill" on his old teachers. A couple of them even died.

And so Peter Zar is shuffled off to stand trial in Mayberry, North Carolina.

Spoiler: Guesses
    Show

Amidus Drexel: Abdul Hamad always has a banana. Always.
    Bladescape: The Hotdog Vendor(Cuthalion) is wanted in Turkey and Germany
    Cuthalion: Sparkles Quicksilver...is Wanted in Turkey and Germany.
    Deathslayer7: Abdul Hamad the Make-Up Artist/Painter (bladescape) is really a bear. *dun dun dun*
    Grim Ranger:
    Kensen:
    Penguinator: Peter Zar is wanted in Turkey and Germany.
    Reinholdt: I accuse that Peter Zar the Juggler/Knife Thrower was once a member of Parliament!
    Szilard: Peter Zar is illiterate.
    tman2nd: Peter Zar hates the circus.
    Zar Peter: Well, I think that Szilard Stubbs McGee, the unbearded Gentleman is really a bear, just because it would be awesome if that is true. Well, he has to shave at least thrice a day if that's true

Spoiler: Characters/Secrets
    Show

1. Abdul Hamad the Make-Up Artist/Painter
    2. Barnaby "the Flash" Bill the Human Cannonball
    3. Christopher Milev the Snake-Charmer
    4. Lankie Tallson the Stiltwalker
    5. Leslie the Liger Trainer
    6. "No-Face" Russell the Carnie
    7. Sparkles the Clown/Quicksilver the Magician
    8. Stubbs McGee the Unbearded Gentleman
    9. Travis the Trumpet Player
    10. Walter Pickles the Hot Dog Vender

• ...Always has a Banana.
    • ...Hates the Circus.
    • ...was Once a Member of Parliament.
    • ...Prefers Pepsi to Coke.
    • ...is Really a Bear.
    • ...Runs a Dog Fighting Ring.
    • ...is a Secret Agent Trying to Catch a Serial Killer Travelling with the Circus.
    • ...Steals other Performer's Outfits from their Trailers.
    • ...is Trying to Take Over the Circus.
    • ...is Wanted in Turkey and Germany.

Spoiler: Player Chart
    Show
    {table=title]Player|Character|Act/Job|Secret|Fate|Points
    Amidus Drexel|"No-Face" Russell|Carnie|||
    Bladescape|Abdul Hamad|Make-Up Artist/Painter|||
    Cuthalion|Walter Pickles|Hot Dog Vender|||
    Deathslayer7|Leslie the|Liger Trainer|||
    Grim Ranger|Christopher Milev|Snake Charmer|||
    Kensen|Lankie Tallson|Stiltwalking|||
    Penguinator|Sparkles/Quicksilver|Clown/Magician|||
    Reinholdt|Barnaby "The Flash" Bill|Human Cannonball|||
    Szilard|Stubbs McGee|Unbearded Gentleman|||1
    tman2nd|Travis|Trumpet Player|||
    Zar Peter|Peter Zar|Juggler/Knife Thrower|Illiterate|Day 1|0
    [/table]

Day 2
    Please PM me your guesses/accusations.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2013-10-23 at 07:34 AM.

15. - Top - End - #45

Lankie walks in, and yawning, he says "Did I miss something?"

OOC: Sorry guys, I forgot to subscribe and didn't notice the game had started. I'll be better I promise.

16. - Top - End - #46

Peter looks around as he is dragged outside

What? You don't have a right! I want to call my lawyer! I'm not guilty! It's a ll a misunderstanding!!

Then he begins to kick and scream till the police has to stun him

Let me go! I'm not guilty! You have to let me go! I killl you all! Do you hear me! I kill you a... zzzzrrrrrrrrrrrt
    Last edited by Zar Peter; 2013-10-21 at 12:07 PM.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

One down... A few more, and the circus will burn...

"So, uh, that was exciting."

Maybe I even look heroic to that girl now, and I can pretend her needing to get away was in case violence broke out with Zar...
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

18. - Top - End - #48

I guess he didn't really hate the circus.

As Travis walks away, his cat comes out of the shadows and jumps onto his shoulders.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Day 2

Spoiler: Lankie Tallson, Leslie, Barnaby Bill, & Christopher Milev
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensen View Post
    Lankie walks in, and yawning, he says "Did I miss something?"
    Then the stiltwalker sees Leslie the Liger Trainer and offers her a Pepsi. She just looks at it as if he'd offered a can of poison. "Um, no thanks. I prefer RC cola."

Christopher Milev, who just happened to be walking by, "W-wasn't that the official drink of Parliament?" he asks quietly.

Leslie looks confused. "What? Why would anyone know that?"

But Christopher just walks on, not bothering to return an answer.

Leslie, still confused by this accusation, turns around, only to find Barnaby Bill nose-to-nose with her. "You will not be taking over the circus as long as I'm around, got it?" He says, accusingly.

Leslie's jaw just drops open.

to be continued.....

Spoiler: Stubbs McGee, Travis, "No-Face" Russell, & Abdul Hamad
    Show
    One down... A few more, and the circus will burn...

"So, uh, that was exciting."

Maybe I even look heroic to that girl now, and I can pretend her needing to get away was in case violence broke out with Zar...
    In his search for the girl he unintentional chased away, Stubbs comes across the carnie, "No-Face" Russell. "Did you hear what that guy accused me of?" He couldn't tell if Russell was listening real hard, or just squinting. "It was un-Bear-able. Heh heh." Continuing to laugh at his bad joke, the unbearded gentleman just walked on.

Russell, finding nothing shocking, nor amusing, about the jest, puts his shovel down, and walks toward Abdul Hamad. He had something he wanted to say to the make-up artist.

I guess he didn't really hate the circus.

As Travis walks away, his cat comes out of the shadows and jumps onto his shoulders.
    From the other direction, Travis is also approaching Abdul, who's attention seems to be focused elsewhere.

"Abdul! We need to talk." Both men say as one, making Abdul jump from the stereo attack.

"What!?" he asks, looking back and forth between the two men.

Travis steps forward first. The usually quiet man seems a bit upset. "I'm not really a dog person," he says, reaching up to pet his pet cat, as if making a point. "But I absolutely cannot abide your late-night dog fighting." Unconsciously he began stroking the cat harder.

"I think... you have the wrong man."

Travis pauses mid-stroke. "Oh. Okay then." And he walks off, as if nothing had happened.

Abdul is then roughly spun around. He'd forgotten about Russell. How anyone could forget that face, I'm not sure either. "Well that doesn't explain why you hate the circus."

"I don't hate the circus, Russell." Abdul says, placing a gentle hand on the carnie's shoulder. "I love it here. Where else can a man practice his art, and not be surrounded by phony Hollywood types or dumb models starving themselves?"

And with a pat on the back, Abdul heads off without another word.

Spoiler: Sparkles, Walter Pickles, Abdul Hamad, Barnaby Bill, & Leslie
    Show
    Sparkles the Clown crosses the backlot in silence. Well, almost. The sound of his over-sized shoes takes away from the otherwise sneakiness the man normally exudes.

Knowing that Walter Pickles won't be back anytime soon, he picks the lock on the hot dog vendor's trailer and steps inside. Carefully, he searches the man's dresser and small closet. But finds no evidence of walter stealing other people's costumes.

With a shrug, he exits. Leaving no trace that he was ever there. Not even large foot prints.

Meanwhile, at Leslie the Liger Trainer's tented cage, Abdul Hamad throws open the flap. "A-hah! I've.... caught you?"

Before him was a sight he didn't want to see. But never again would be able to unsee. Leslie's whip flying through the air, and snapping "The Flash" on his derriere. "Confess!" she demanded.

"I have no idea what you are talking about woman!" Barnaby Bill yelled out. He would run, but he was currently tied down to a large X. "I've never even been to Germany or Turkey!"

Leslie pulled back to give the man another smack, but Hamad raced over and stopped her. "Wait, wait, wait. Stop! It's not him." he says, grabbing her arm. "In fact, I thought it was you." he says, looking over her leather outfit.

"Oh no. I've never been to Turkey. Though I have been to Germany, and am wanted there. But not by the police." she says with a amused grin. "Well, not for anything illegal, that is."

Abdul blushes, then turns to leave.

"Wait! You're just going to leave me here?" Barnaby asks in a plaintive voice.

Abdul pauses, not looking back. "I... have this feeling you brought it onto yourself."

As he throws open the tent flap to exit, Walter Pickles dashes in under the other man's arm. "Barnaby Bill, I know you... are.... a secret agent...?" Walter turns his head to one side, a bit bewildered.

"Help me."

Walter follows Abdul back out. "Guess not."

Show

Amidus Drexel: Abdul Hamad hates the circus.
    Bladescape: Leslie is wanted in Turkey and Germany?
    Cuthalion: The Human Cannonball...is a Secret Agent Trying to Catch a Serial Killer Travelling with the Circus.
    Deathslayer7: Reinholdt is wanted in Turkey and Germany
    Grim Ranger: Leslie the Liger Trainer was Once a Member of Parliament.
    Kensen: For round 2 my guess is... Leslie the Liger Trainer prefers Pepsi to Coke!
    Penguinator: Walter Pickles steals other performers' outfits from their trailers.
    Reinholdt: Leslie the Liger Trainer is trying to take over the circus! I'm sure of it! Look at those shifty Liger eyes. Suspicious I tell ya.
    Szilard: Amidus Drexel is a bear.
    tman2nd: Abdul Hamad runs a dog fighting ring.

Show

6. "No-Face" Russell the Carnie
    7. Sparkles the Clown/Quicksilver the Magician
    8. Stubbs McGee the Unbearded Gentleman
    9. Travis the Trumpet Player
    10. Walter Pickles the Hot Dog Vender

• ...Hates the Circus.
    • ...Prefers Pepsi to Coke.
    • ...is Really a Bear.
    • ...is a Secret Agent Trying to Catch a Serial Killer Travelling with the Circus.

Show
    Amidus Drexel|"No-Face" Russell|Carnie|||
    Penguinator|Sparkles/Quicksilver|Clown/Magician|||
    [/table]

Day 3
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2013-10-23 at 08:52 AM.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Ummm. I'm sorry. Leslie says untying Bill from the cross. Truce? she asks. Even as she asks, she quickly turns around and yells at the people standing outside her tent Scram! Or I'll tie you up next!

She hears multiple footsteps as people actually heed her advice.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

TrucePleasedon'thurtmeanymore.

As soon as he's untied, he runs away. Far, far away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

22. - Top - End - #52

As Travis walks away he mutters to himself, "He may not run a dog fighting ring, but there seems to be something suspicious about that guy"

His cat, then, jumps off of his shoulder and scurries away to spy on Abdul.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Day 3

Spoiler: Leslie & Barnaby Bill
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    Ummm. I'm sorry. Leslie says untying Bill from the cross. Truce? she asks. Even as she asks, she quickly turns around and yells at the people standing outside her tent Scram! Or I'll tie you up next!

She hears multiple footsteps as people actually heed her advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    TrucePleasedon'thurtmeanymore.

As soon as he's untied, he runs away. Far, far away!
    As she is untying the human cannonball, Leslie notices a perfectly unpeeled banana sitting on the floor. After undoing the final knot, she bends down to pick it up.

It is at this time that Barnaby Bill throws off the remaining ropes and runs away. But before he gets far, far away, he hears Leslie call after him, "You forgot your banana!!"

Spinning one revolution as he runs, he yells back, "Keep it! I don't like bananas!" And then he's gone around a corner.

Spoiler: Lankie Tallson & Stubbs McGee
    Show
    Stubbs McGee was heading for the entrance to the circus, hoping to find the girl he'd scared off earlier. As he walked, he deep in thought about what he should say to her. "Hello." and "Sorry `bout that." being the most obvious ones. But how to..... *Bump* He walks into something, and both he and the something fall onto their hind-quarters.

Hoping beyond coincidence that it is the she he's looking for, Stubbs jumps up and offers his hand to the someone he'd bumped into. But before their hands meet, he sees who it is, and quickly pulls his hand away. "Oh, sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Lankie Tallson glares up at the owner of the removed hand. "You could at least give me a hand up, ja?"

Stubbs gives the man a second look, a curious tilt to his head. "That's German, right? Are you the...."

"It could be." Lankie interrupts. "But that's all I know. And no, I'm not wanted in Germany, nor Turkey."

"Oh." And after finally giving the other man a hand up, Stubbs continues on his search for the pretty woman.

Spoiler: Walter Pickles, Lankie Tallson, & Travis
    Show
    Lankie Tallson no sooner dusts himself off, then he notices Walter Pickles give Travis a hard shove, followed by a finger pointed into Travis' face. I don't know why you hate the circus, mister. But you better either get out, or learn to love it, understood!

Travis, looking both terrified and confused, looks from the finger to Walter's face, then back to the finger. "I don't hate the circus. I love it here."

"No, but you do prefer Pepsi to Coke, right? Lankie accuses, interrupting anything Walter would have said in return.

Travis takes a double look at Lankie. "Well that might give me reason to hate this circus, if that were true. But it's not. I happen to prefer neither. I like them both equally, which is to say neither at all. I prefer water." And Travis, not wishing to take anymore abuse from these men stomps away to look for his cat.

Spoiler: Travis, Abdul Hamad, & Christopher Milev
    Show
    Previously:
    As Travis walks away he mutters to himself, "He may not run a dog fighting ring, but there seems to be something suspicious about that guy"

His cat, then, jumps off of his shoulder and scurries away to spy on Abdul.
    Travis finds his cat pawing at Abdul's trailer. He smiles happily, lifting his little spy up onto his shoulder. "Good thinking. We'll just take a little peek..." and he raps on the door, lightly.

Sure that no one's at home, Travis opens the door. The door gives a sharp squeaking noise as it is opened, no matter how slowly or carefully Travis opens it.

Chagrinned at the awful noise, he nonetheless decides to step in. "Hello?" he calls out friendly-like. Is anyone here?

It's in the following silence that travis hears a thump from the back. Abdul, is that... *gulp* you?

But instead of Abdul, Christopher Milev, the Snake Charmer, steps out. His hands in the air in surrender. "I... I was looking for one of my s-s-snakes, and, perhaps, my newest costume. I think Abdul has stolen it." he confesses to Travis.

"I..."

"Why would I steal anyone's outfits? I'm an artist, not some kind of secret agent, like Travis here. Abdul says, placing an arm over Travis' shoulder. Looking for that Serial Killer, are you?

Travis begins to feint. "S-serial killer?" he says, then follows through with it.

As Abdul catches Travis, Christopher runs out.

Spoiler: Abdul Hamad, Barnaby Bill, & No-Face Russell
    Show
    Dragging Travis out of his trailer, Abdul sees Barnaby Bill running by. "Hey, Barnaby. Give me a hand here."

Barnaby Bill stops running, and looks at Abdul dragging the unconscious Travis out. "I want nothing to do with your violent take-over!!" he yells out, running once again.

Abdul watches as "The Flash" runs faster than he'd ever seen him run before. "Scaredy-Cat." he mutters after him.

"Sure is." No-Face Russell comments, almost causing Abdul to drop Travis. But Russell quickly catches the unconscious trumpeter up, and helps carry Travis to the infirmary. "Of course, if it was true, I wouldn't mind having a former member of Parliament in charge."

"You must have me confused with someone else. Sorry."

No-Face sniffs and scowls. "Yeah, me too." He then releases Travis, leaving Abdul to carry the load alone the rest of the way.

Spoiler: No-Face Russell & Quicksilver
    Show
    Back at No-Face's trailer, the old carnie finds the mute magician, Quicksilver, sitting on the stairs leading to the door. "What do you want?" he asks gruffly. "I'm not in the mood to entertain guests."

Quicksilver, silent as usual, pulls out a single item. A can of Pepsi, which he holds out to Russell.

Russell just screws up his already ugly face. So what? It don't prove anything.

Quicksilver just reaches up and opens the trailer door, leaning out of the way. Before Russell can wonder why he's leaning away, an avalanche of Pepsi cans collapses onto the carnie, burying him.

Quicksilver walks over and places a card in his hand, then walks away satisfied.
    "You know as well as anyone here, we don't drink Pepsi on the premises. Pack up, "No-Face". You're fired."
    Grumbling, "No-Face" Russell does as he's told. He'll find a job elsewhere. Someplace that accepts Pepsi drinkers.

Show

Amidus Drexel: Abdul Hamad was once a member of Parliament.
    Bladescape: Tman is a spy looking for a murderer that is in the circus.
    Cuthalion: Travis the Trumpet Player Hates the Circus.
    Deathslayer7: Barnaby Bill always has a banana
    Grim Ranger: Abdul Hamad steals other performers' outfits from their trailers.
    Kensen: Travis prefers Pepsi.
    Penguinator: Amidus Drexel (No-Face Russell) Prefers Pepsi to Coke!
    Reinholdt: Of course, of course. Logic dictates Abdul Hamad is trying to take over the circus! Who better than an artist to infiltrate the fine arts?
    Szilard: Lankie Tallguyperson stiltthingies (Kenson) is wanted in Germany and Turkey.
    tman2nd: Abdul Hamad steals other performers' outfits from their trailers.

Show

6. Sparkles the Clown/Quicksilver the Magician
    7. Stubbs McGee the Unbearded Gentleman
    8. Travis the Trumpet Player
    9. Walter Pickles the Hot Dog Vender

• ...Hates the Circus.
    • ...is Really a Bear.

Show
    Penguinator|Sparkles/Quicksilver|Clown/Magician|||1
    Amidus Drexel|"No-Face" Russell|Carnie|Prefers Pepsi to Coke|Day 3|0
    [/table]

Day 4

24. - Top - End - #54

"Here, as a farewell present you can have this can of Pepsi. No-one here seems to want it," Lankie says and bids Russell farewell.

"Back to square one," Lankie says sadly.

25. - Top - End - #55

When Travis comes to his senses, he thinks to himself, If there's a serial killer sneaking about, I don't think I should be by myself. So, he disappears into the crowd.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Sparkles sat in his chair patiently as Abdul applied his make-up. With the way everyone eyed the painter, it could easily be the last time.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

27. - Top - End - #57

'Everyone, they don't like the ugly one...' Abdul mutters as he fixes the clown's overdramatic make-up. All the enmity was almost cloying as the man tried to ignore the stares and focus on the art which he loved.
    Last edited by bladescape; 2013-10-29 at 10:37 AM.

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Sparkles sat in his chair patiently as Abdul applied his make-up. With the way everyone eyed the painter, it could easily be the last time.
    Abdul mutters as he fixes the magicians overdramatic make-up.
    Sparkles is the clown.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2013-10-29 at 10:21 AM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

29. - Top - End - #59

Sparkles is the clown.
    Damn you and your multi-personality characters. XD

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

Day 4

Spoiler: Abdul Hamad, Chrisopher Milev, Lankie Tallson, & Stubbs McGee
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensen View Post
    "Here, as a farewell present you can have this can of Pepsi. No-one here seems to want it," Lankie says and bids Russell farewell.

"Back to square one," Lankie says sadly.
    As Lankie made his way over to the Giraffe pens, he began to think. Think and walk, walk and think. Two things Lankie tried to do at the same time. It didn't always work in his favor.

In the distance, he spotted Christopher Milev looking about all slinky-sneaky-like. And qa thought occurred to him. Dogs don't like snakes, and therefore Snake-people likely don't like dogs. And there was the lightbulb of inspiration.

Feeling that he'd found something, Lankie walked faster toward the slinking-sneaker. "You're the one running those Dog Fights!" He pointed an accusing finger at Christopher.

By the time Lankie had arrived, Christopher was so focused on something, that when the accusation was spoken, the snake-man jumped, and one of his snake friends slipped out of his pant leg and slithered away from the excitement. "Who me? No! Never! I- I would never harm an animal like that. E-even mean ol' doggies."

"Sure you would. You've been running this operation for years." A third voice spoke up. And that's why you are wanted in Germany and Turkey."

"You're working the wrong angle, ain't ya? Agent Hamad? This wanted man you've been asking all over about, he's wanted for killing people, right?" Stubbs McGee, stepping out of a tent shadow, says knowingly.

Christopher nods his agreement. "Th-that's what I was going to say. You got the wrong case." and he looks back to Lankie. "And you, my stilt-walking friend, have the wrong man. I don't hate dogs."

Shoulders slumped, Abdul heads back to his make-up tent. "Well, if anyone figures out who the killer is, you'll know where to find me."

'Everyone, they don't like the ugly one...' Abdul mutters as he fixes the clown's overdramatic make-up. All the enmity was almost cloying as the man tried to ignore the stares and focus on the art which he loved.

Spoiler: Barnaby Bill, Leslie, Sparkles, & Travis
    Show
    When Travis comes to his senses, he thinks to himself, If there's a serial killer sneaking about, I don't think I should be by myself. So, he disappears into the crowd.
    Travis pushes his way through the crowd, not paying much attention to where he's going. When he emerges, he finds himself somehow standing n the bleaches, watching the beautiful Leslie do her Liger show.

He looked to either side of himself to see who was sitting beside him. To his left was a very unhappy looking Barnaby "The Flash" Bill. He growled in annoyance as Leslie instructed her favorite Liger, Lance, leap through a burning hoop.

To his right, he found the smiling Sparkles the Clown, silently watching the show, a maddening ever-present smile on his face. Realizing that one of these two could be the killer, Travis turned to leave, but both Barnaby and Sparkles placed a hand on the trumpeter's shoulders and he was sat down.

The threesome watched as Leslie wowed the audience with one liger trick after another. About a minute before their final trick, in which Leslie would stand atop both her liger's and ride them out of the ring and waving her hat in goodbye, the three stood as one and made their way down and into the ring.

If it'd just been the clown, Leslie would have continued. But she had an odd fascination with The Flash, and she wasn't certain why the unassuming piccolo player would be here. So she stopped and watched them approach. "What are you doing?" she demanded.

"I've seen the way you treat your ligers, and the way you treat humans." Try as he might, Bill couldn't resist rubbing his bum in memory. "The way I see it, you are the most likely to run a dog-fighting ring."

"No, no, no. You idiot." Travis spoke up. "She's obviously a bear. That's why she gets along with animals so well."

Barnaby Bill growls at Travis when accused of being an 'idiot'.

"Well, you're kinda right, Travis. I do get along with animals." she places an arm around Barnaby. "Which is why I've been so fascinated with you, my little Teddy Bear." and she rubs her nose against "The Flash"'s. The watching crowd awwwwws.

Barnaby Bill just blushes.

Sparkles the Clown, has other ideas though. He grabs the top of Leslie's bodice, and before she can even screech, rips it off, leaving her.....

Wearing Bill's human cannonball leather suit. It really shouldn't be under her own tights and very revealing one-piece, but there it was none-the-less. Still shocked and expecting to be nekkid, Leslie covers up.

But Sparkles isn't finished with his magic. He grabs the over-large suit collar and pulls outward, ripping the suit in half, somehow. And beneath that, magically, is one of the snake-charmer's lost outfits. Sparkles then walks behind the confused and honestly still stunned beauty, keeping his hands on the new collar of the leather jacket. The leather jacket that is open down the front, revealing Leslie's taught tummy underneath, and nothing else on.

With a practiced yank, he pulls the jacket, and somehow the leather pants as well, off the near-tears woman, leaving her wearing nothing but......

Quicksilver's favorite magic robe and her original liger-trainer outfit that she'd started with.

With great applause, the crowd stands up and cheers the wonderful magic show, even as Leslie runs tearfully out, Barnaby Bill chasing after. Travis, has seemed to disappear, along with the removed clothing.

The case of the missing performer's outfits has been solved.

Show

Bladescape: The Snake Charmer is wanted in Turkey and Germany?
    Cuthalion:
    Deathslayer7: Barnaby Bill is a bear! *dun dun dun*
    Grim Ranger: Abdul Hamad is a Secret Agent Trying to Catch a Serial Killer Travelling with the Circus.
    Kensen: Christopher Milev runs a dog fighting ring.
    Penguinator: Leslie the Liger Trainer steals other performers' outfits.
    Reinholdt: Leslie the Liger Trainer runs a Dog Fighting Ring for the amusement of her Ligers.
    Szilard: Abdul (Bladescape) is the agent who's looking for the murderer.
    tman2nd: Leslie is really a bear.

Show

1. Christopher Milev the Snake-Charmer
    2. Lankie Tallson the Stiltwalker
    3. Sparkles the Clown/Quicksilver the Magician
    4. Stubbs McGee the Unbearded Gentleman
    5. Travis the Trumpet Player
    6. Walter Pickles the Hot Dog Vender

• ...Hates the Circus.

Show
    Grim Ranger|Christopher Milev|Snake Charmer|||.5
    Penguinator|Sparkles/Quicksilver|Clown/Magician|||2
    Szilard|Stubbs McGee|Unbearded Gentleman|||1.5
    Bladescape|Abdul Hamad|Make-Up Artist/Painter|Secret agent trying to catch a serial killer|Day 4|0
    Deathslayer7|Leslie the|Liger Trainer|Steals other performers outfits|Day 4|1
    Reinholdt|Barnaby "The Flash" Bill|Human Cannonball|Really a Bear|Day 4|0
    Amidus Drexel|"No-Face" Russell|Carnie|Prefers Pepsi to Coke|Day 3|0
    [/table]

Day 5