New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS 10th Anniversary Calendar, 2014 Holiday Ornaments, and new T-Shirts

Yay, iPhone 5 cases! Take my money.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomePirate

Default Re: OOTS 10th Anniversary Calendar, 2014 Holiday Ornaments, and new T-Shirts

I'd love to get the Bloodfeast art in a print. Or an album cover.
    Last edited by Shale; 2013-11-26 at 11:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant
    Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. Sometimes, characters that have a similar hairstyle just have a similar hairstyle. How many hairstyles do you think there are that can be drawn in stick figure style, anyway?

3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    There's a subcategory where the wording is changed to "When I grow up", and the baby/kids items are in there. http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/10861435

Personally I'd like to see the Princess on a Unicorn design on a mug. I'd love to take it to work and drink my tea out of it everyday.
    Ooh, thanks!

I really need to invest more skill points into Search next time I level up.
    I have decided I no longer like my old signature, so from now on, the alphorn-wielding lobster yodeler in my profile pic shall be presented without elaboration.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

I'll look into adding the Princess/Unicorn design on a few more (non-shirt) products. Watch this space for the next few days, I'll announce it when I do.

And yeah, the baby/kids sizes for that design are in a subsection with wording more appropriate to a kid. You can find them here: http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/10861435

Edit: Link fix.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Wonderful stuff

And I see Z is as verbose with sign language as with the common one.
    There must be some sense of order - personal, political or dramatic - and if no one else is going to bring it to this world, I will.

Silent member of Zz'dtri's #698 Scrying Sensor Explanation Club.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

I'll look into adding the Princess/Unicorn design on a few more (non-shirt) products. Watch this space for the next few days, I'll announce it when I do.

And yeah, the baby/kids sizes for that design are in a subsection with wording more appropriate to a kid. You can find them here: LINK FIXED ABOVE
    Note that that link does not necessarily work. It leads to a "Session Expired" Page for me.

If you're looking for the Princess Rhinocorn: http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/10861046

If you're looking for the Princess Rhinocorn (Grow Up):
    http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/10861435

7. - Top - End - #37

And yeah, the baby/kids sizes for that design are in a subsection with wording more appropriate to a kid. You can find them here: http://members.cafepress.com/product...53861_10861435
    Did I say a few days? I just did it now. There are now mugs, water bottles, gym bags, laptop skins, etc. for the main design, and lunch bags and themos bottles for the "When I grow up…" variant. So you can get the young women in your life a complete Unicorn Princess lunch set to bring to school.

I can't work up new designs, but if anyone has a request for me to put one of these existing designs onto a product that I'm not offering, just ask. I mostly didn't do it because I had to draw the line somewhere in order to get this up in time, but if I know people want something, I'm more likely to do it. But no promises; there are some items that CafePress offers that I know to be not high enough quality for the price, so I won't put my designs on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Nappa View Post
    Note that that link does not necessarily work. It leads to a "Session Expired" Page for me.

If you're looking for the Princess Rhinocorn: http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/10861046

If you're looking for the Princess Rhinocorn (Grow Up):
    http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/10861435
    Whoops! That was a link to where I post the items. Thanks, I fixed it.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

8. - Top - End - #38
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

I can't work up new designs, but if anyone has a request for me to put one of these existing designs onto a product that I'm not offering, just ask.
    Any chance I could get the "When I grow up, I want to be a princess on a unicorn" design on the adult mug? I like that wording better, even though I'm already grown up (...sorta ). Thanks!

Edit: Either you already did it and I really failed my Spot check the first time, or you did it after I posted and I found it before you updated this thread. Regardless, thankyouthankyouthankyou
    Last edited by Savannah; 2013-11-27 at 01:49 AM.
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.
    Study hard.
    Be evil.

9. - Top - End - #39

OHMAYGAWD!!!!! DAT CALENDAR! DAT BELKAR TSHIRT!!!!

To paraphrase Julio, it doesn't matter if I starve, if I look cool doing it!
    "...As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Quote Originally Posted by Silverionmox View Post
    All the general's dinosaurs
    and all the general's men
    couldn't keep the Order
    from leaving again.
    Thanks to Cuthalion for awesome avatar!

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Pre-ordered the calendar.

Also, that TortoiseWizard design just begs for the Gandalf's "a wizard is never late" quote.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Poor Psteve, he cannot catch a break.

Calendar Ordered. I probably won't use it, but the two sample pictures look pretty great.
    "They couldn't know that the points from the mainline to the siding were frozen, and the signal should have been set at 'DANGER', but snow had forced it down."
    - The Flying Kipper

12. - Top - End - #42
    Halfling in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: BearDruid
    Show

(Yes, that's a druid turning into a bear while summoning a bear from atop a bear with his bear companion.)
    Yo Dawg, I herd you like bears, so I put a bear companion next to your bear so you can summon a bear while riding your bear.

Too bad I'm currently in a very bad financial shape, I definitly can't afford anything at the moment...

13. - Top - End - #43

MindFlayer

Oh...... Sad to see nothing with BatDwarf in it :(

Sniff Sniff... Next year? Pretty please? I promise I'll be good all year long!

14. - Top - End - #44

Can I safely put calendar and one book in ookoodok envelope?
    International shipping costs really make my wallet cry.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGuy

Yay new shirts! My old OOTS T-shirts are getting pretty worn out, so new designs now is perfect for me.
    It really sucks that you continue to have two venues for your stuff though. International shipping hurts just to get the calender, especially if i am already paying for the shipping of some shirts.

Guess i will have to live without that awesome looking calender.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    Yay new shirts! My old OOTS T-shirts are getting pretty worn out, so new designs now is perfect for me.
    It really sucks that you continue to have two venues for your stuff though. International shipping hurts just to get the calender, especially if i am already paying for the shipping of some shirts.

Guess i will have to live without that awesome looking calender.
    Yeah, that would be really handy to be able to only have one store or to somehow combine them. The selection of stuff I want from Ookoodook is pretty limited (since most of the awesome stuff I already have, like the books) and the T-shirt selection there is not nearly as awesome as on cafepress

Problems with [table]?
    All you want to know about [table]!
    The Order of the Stick
    Kickstarter Reward Collection

Last updated: 2016/08/09, containing:
    9 Crayon Drawings | 21 Stick its | 47 Signature Doodles

Custom Avatar made by the Giant.

Thanks!

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

That upgraded Trigax makes me wish the first book got redrawn.

Impressive art, Giant.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darth V View Post
    Yo Dawg, I herd you like bears, so I put a bear companion next to your bear so you can summon a bear while riding your bear and carrying your teddy bear.
    [/COLOR]
    Fixed that for you.
    Avatar by the incomparable araveugnitsuga!

19. - Top - End - #49
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Will the calender be available from cafepress at some point? I'd love to order it, but from ookdook international shipping is too expensive ($60 for a medium box).
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Will the calender be available from cafepress at some point? I'd love to order it, but from ookdook international shipping is too expensive ($60 for a medium box).
    Well, if there's a group of us in the UK that want it, we could do a bulk order and split the shipping costs. Could ask at the meet up. :)

21. - Top - End - #51

frown Re: OOTS 10th Anniversary Calendar, 2014 Holiday Ornaments, and new T-Shirts

Darn... So the plan to snag one locally to save on over $12 in shipping is out the door...

It does look lovely, but I can't afford $30+ for a calender...

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomePirate

I'm looking at it as $24 (with domestic shipping) for a set of 12 mini-posters that happen to have a calendar attached.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant
    Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. Sometimes, characters that have a similar hairstyle just have a similar hairstyle. How many hairstyles do you think there are that can be drawn in stick figure style, anyway?

23. - Top - End - #53
    Orc in the Playground

12 mini-posters, er, calendar ordered.

Watch those spell-checkers: "calender" is a word, so the spell-checkers won't catch it, but Ookoodook doesn't sell calenders -- I can only imagine the complaints about shipping costs if they did!

Last edited by Dr. Gamera; 2013-11-27 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Edited to add image.

24. - Top - End - #54

Yes.
    Question to the Giant:

So as a member of the REALLY Wants a Calendar But Doesn't Enjoy International Shipping Prices Club, I have a question about the release date of Book 5.

If it's title, colour, character etc are already known, this implies that it is going to be available soon (cue fanfares, parades and so on in my heart).

But how soon? Soon enough that I should wait and order Book 5 and the calendar together, saving shipping costs?

Or not so soon, and so I should order the calendar now to avoid possible Out of Stock disappointment and/or not being able to use the calendar for the beginning of 2014?

I completely understand if the response is 'I don't know yet', 'book 5 is ready when its ready', or even 'get lost, I'm not telling you that.' Any indication would be helpful, though.

And also, can I add: your promise of donations to help people in the Philippines; an awesome gesture of solidarity. Hats off to you, sir.
    Last edited by sam79; 2013-11-27 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Can never get the p's and l's in Philippines right...
    The prison was full of British officers who had sworn to die, rather than be captured.

Avatar by Rich Burlew: The Giant Stuck It To Me!

25. - Top - End - #55

Related to International shipping: anyone have an idea how many calendars can be shipped in one flat rate box?
    There aren't really any exclusive or original ideas on TVTropes. That's kind of the point.
    - Nerd-o-rama.

Avatar by kpenguin, who is gratefully acknowledged!

26. - Top - End - #56

MindFlayer

It kinda sucked having to pay shipping from 2 different vendors, but I had to have both the calendar and the Bloodfeast shirt. Merry Xmas to me!

27. - Top - End - #57

Also it would be really nice to have an option to buy holiday ornaments form ookoodook, since I really want calendar and Tarquin ornament both, but 2 different international shippings is really way over my budget.

28. - Top - End - #58

Quote Originally Posted by sam79 View Post
    Question to the Giant:

So as a member of the REALLY Wants a Calendar But Doesn't Enjoy International Shipping Prices Club, I have a question about the release date of Book 5.

If it's title, colour, character etc are already known, this implies that it is going to be available soon (cue fanfares, parades and so on in my heart).

But how soon? Soon enough that I should wait and order Book 5 and the calendar together, saving shipping costs?

Or not so soon, and so I should order the calendar now to avoid possible Out of Stock disappointment and/or not being able to use the calendar for the beginning of 2014?

I completely understand if the response is 'I don't know yet', 'book 5 is ready when its ready', or even 'get lost, I'm not telling you that.' Any indication would be helpful, though.

And also, can I add: your promise of donations to help people in the Philippines; an awesome gesture of solidarity. Hats off to you, sir.
    Indeed. Or if it's not so soon, could we have an option to pre-order the calendar but delay shipping until we can add the book? Or pre-order the book, too, I suppose, if it's possible logistically. I don't really need a calendar, I just want the pictures :-). They look awesome.
    Ares - Music and sounds system for roleplaying

29. - Top - End - #59

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't put anything that isn't printed by CafePress in the CafePress store.

See, CafePress is basically both the printer and the retailer for their stuff. When someone places an order, they grab a shirt, put it in their machine, and print it right then, on demand. That's how I'm able to offer so many different shirt styles, as well as take a chance on a design that may not sell as well. But it means that they don't sell anything that they don't produce themselves. The calendar is being printed at a regular printer, which means we have to ship it out the same way we ship the books.

That's also why we can't offer the CafePress stuff at Ookoodook—because it doesn't exist until someone pays for it (and I don't have the spare cash to order a bunch on the hopes that someone orders that exact size/design/style from Ookoodook).

Quote Originally Posted by Ewig Custos View Post
    Can I safely put calendar and one book in ookoodok envelope?
    International shipping costs really make my wallet cry.
    I don't know the answer to that, but I've asked Ookoodook owner Kevin Brusky to come here and answer such questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sam79 View Post

Book 5 is not so close on the horizon that I can safely recommend waiting on the calendar. We don't currently have the money to print it—that's half the reason I did the calendar—and as has been noted by others on this board, it's going to be really, REALLY big. So even if we raise the money to print it with these sales, I haven't started the work of getting it ready, which includes a dozen or so bonus strips and all the commentaries. There's no way such a book would even be offered for sale before the end of February, best case, and worst case is that I need to put out some other product after these ones to raise the printing costs, pushing the book back until next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddish Mage View Post
    When can we order the T-shirts. I know the perfect sweet princess to get that shirt for (will it be available in all sizes?)!
    Right now! They'll ship within a day or two of being ordered.
    Rich Burlew

30. - Top - End - #60
    Colossus in the Playground

Or you could do another kickstarter and become a temporary millionaire again.