New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #9541
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Flashlight, it's pretty elaborate, but I could give it a try.
    Also, asmodeus, I can't make the throne/Bane, so I'm sorry to say I'm taking it down.
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #9542
    Bugbear in the Playground

One Ninja itP Banner. If you want a different one let me know.

Credit if used.

I make avatars. PM if you want one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingchan View Post
    BTW, you rock. AWESOME. I shall forever worship the name Jason Doomsblade.
    Quote Originally Posted by insecure View Post
    That's perfect! All hail the mighty Jason Doomsblade.

3. - Top - End - #9543
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDoomsblade View Post
    One Ninja itP Banner. If you want a different one let me know.

Credit if used.
    wow, your rep is well deserved, thats a DANG good banner.
    Plus it has my name in the porperties. :D

4. - Top - End - #9544
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello people-who-are-much-more-gifted-than-I-am!

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to make me an OOTS style avatar of a white minotaur?

• Equipment: Golden belt, loincloth
    • Notable Features: White skin, blue eyes, black hair
    • Race: Minotaur
    • Class: Fighter/brawler
    • Pose: Anything that looks decent
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

5. - Top - End - #9545
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ipphli View Post

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to make me an OOTS style avatar of a white minotaur?

I thought someone had picked this up. I will get it done.

6. - Top - End - #9546
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDoomsblade View Post
    All finished Dr. Simon.

I'm almost certain i did something wrong, but that's for you to decide.

Credit if used.
    Groovy, cheers Jason. They all look quite cute! Annika doesn't normally wear as much as that, but she's just bought some human style clothes to blend in more, so the outfit works.
    The Lazy GM series. Lovingly crafted pre-gen monsters for Pathfinder and OGL d20 fantasy.

7. - Top - End - #9547
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm wondering if somebody could make a sigtar of my current avatar, sitting on the head of this character, preferably in a pose akin to this:
    If they could be sitting against a lone tree on a hilltop overlooking a large deciduous forest, with the words "Greetings from Fantasy Forest" over the trees, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Also, just the avatar, not the sword.
    Last edited by wadledo; 2008-08-29 at 12:38 PM.
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.

8. - Top - End - #9548
    Banned

Second repost.

Could I could be a bugger and request an OOTS Dani Filth avie?

Reference for avie:
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9549
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by wadledo View Post
    I'm wondering if somebody could make a sigtar of my current avatar, sitting on the head of this character, preferably in a pose akin to this:
    If they could be sitting against a lone tree on a hilltop overlooking a large deciduous forest, with the words "Greetings from Fantasy Forest" over the trees, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Also, just the avatar, not the sword.
    Didn't know RabbitHoleLost was using that avie already.

I will take this one. Did you want you both with the same pose?
    Did you want the max height 120 so you wouldn't have to spoiler it?

(feel free to PM details so we don't clutter the thread)
    Last edited by Qwernt; 2008-08-29 at 02:05 PM.

10. - Top - End - #9550
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ipphli View Post

If you would check 2 posts behind your original request you would find THIS!

Why bother asking for an avatar if you don't even bother to check if someone replied?

11. - Top - End - #9551
    Troll in the Playground

I was wondering if I could get an avvie of Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing. I'd like her standing with her rifle over her shoulder, and her big evil-teeth grin on her face (and her glasses "shining")

Some pics for Reference on Rip Van

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

I'd like the gun on her shoulder like it is in this picture, but on the other side

Spoiler
    Show

You can include the Swastika or not, I don't really care so its up to whoever wants to make it.

Here's the picture again if its not bright enough (I can never tell on this computer)

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks in advance and cookies to come
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

12. - Top - End - #9552
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'd like an avatar of Kroenen from the Hellboy movie dressed in his "Officer" clothes. Preferably backgrounded by the Portal Generator in the rain. I'd like him in a fighting stance with his swords. Superb detail will be rewarded with a Banner of Awesometivity and many, many, glomps.

Source Photos to Please the Eye:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kroenen with portal...

A few Frames later...

Artistic shot...

If you need more, please PM me.

13. - Top - End - #9553

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

Hi everybody! Yeah, it's me again, wandering in in an attempt to hoard more avatars.

Actually, I'd like to request two avatars, for when people have time, of Fullbladder on the side of, um, good. Yeah. Any, on to the show, eh?

[hr]
    The first on the list is a Paladiny Fullbladder, and everyone knows by now about the bald OotS goblin head that goes on top, right? Well, I'm thinking we'll kick it up a notch and give him a fiery red goatee (this allows for both a distinct variation from other versions of Fullbladder and allows for alternate universe theories). His expression should be somewhere around smiling and glaring at people.

And so we come down, to armourful shoulderpads and armour itself. I'm thinking probably a cliched little grey and white colour scheme down here on the full-body armour. Y'know? Right in the centre, or anywhere you can find room, you can put the symbol of a white old-style radio. Either that or it can be on a necklace. Your choice. I'm not sure if it'd work out, but I've been toying with the idea of playing up the robot body-ness by having large, button, slotted screws in the sides of his hips.

After all that, an ordinary yellow-glowing sword seems, well, ordinary. And bland. But stick it slightly into the ground tip-first, and a goblin paladin would made a dashing figure leaning on it. Or even just standing beside it, one hand on the hilt. Sound fun? It might be fun.

[hr]
    The second, much less important or exciting, is a much more simple Good Mad Scientist Fullbladder. Basic goblin head, minus fangs, maybe add some balding red hair... Finish up with a yellow sweater-vest over a white long sleeve shirt, a pair of tan pants, and a old fashioned pipe, and you've got the basics. Include, perhaps, a freckle-faced human child off to the side, ready to go off on an educational adventure.

[hr]
    Many thanks to anyone who tries these! They might be fun!
    Last edited by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins; 2008-08-29 at 06:33 PM.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

14. - Top - End - #9554
    Pixie in the Playground

These avvys are too cool to pass up, so I'll be dumping my Invisible Christopher Walken avatar :)

Gender - Male
    Equipment - Plainclothes, a sword in hand, swirly magic stuff in the other hand
    Hair color - Redhead, shortish hair
    Race - Human
    Pose - slumped shoulders, not very happy

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uKtM2QpPL.jpg
    (Harrier is the farthest person on the right, kind of hard to see)

If you've read the book, I'm basing this avatar off of Harrier Gillain.

Spoiler
    Show
    At the end of the book, Harrier becomes a Knight-Mage, meaning he's excellent with sword and spell.

Because of these turn of events listed in the spoiler above, Harrier's reluctant to accept this fate, thus the unhappy pose.

An early thank you to whoever will champion this cause!
    Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the awesome Walker Boh avvy! Thanks to Adghar for the great Harrier avvy!

Thanks to me for splicing them!

Spoiler
    Show
    I prepared my explosive runes this morning.

My characters:
    Spencer Cole
    Rhyldrin Zuandar

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

15. - Top - End - #9555
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    Hi everybody! Yeah, it's me again, wandering in in an attempt to hoard more avatars.

Actually, I'd like to request two avatars, for when people have time, of Fullbladder on the side of, um, good. Yeah. Any, on to the show, eh?

<hr>
    The first on the list is a Paladiny Fullbladder, and everyone knows by now about the bald OotS goblin head that goes on top, right? Well, I'm thinking we'll kick it up a notch and give him a fiery red goatee (this allows for both a distinct variation from other versions of Fullbladder and allows for alternate universe theories). His expression should be somewhere around smiling and glaring at people.

And so we come down, to armourful shoulderpads and armour itself. I'm thinking probably a cliched little grey and white colour scheme down here on the full-body armour. Y'know? Right in the centre, or anywhere you can find room, you can put the symbol of a white old-style radio. Either that or it can be on a necklace. Your choice. I'm not sure if it'd work out, but I've been toying with the idea of playing up the robot body-ness by having large, button, slotted screws in the sides of his hips.

After all that, an ordinary yellow-glowing sword seems, well, ordinary. And bland. But stick it slightly into the ground tip-first, and a goblin paladin would made a dashing figure leaning on it. Or even just standing beside it, one hand on the hilt. Sound fun? It might be fun.

<hr>
    The second, much less important or exciting, is a much more simple Good Mad Scientist Fullbladder. Basic goblin head, minus fangs, maybe add some balding red hair... Finish up with a yellow sweater-vest over a white long sleeve shirt, a pair of tan pants, and a old fashioned pipe, and you've got the basics. Include, perhaps, a freckle-faced human child off to the side, ready to go off on an educational adventure.

<hr>
    Many thanks to anyone who tries these! They might be fun!
    I can't say DIBS fast enough or loud enough. Will get first round to you tonight/tomorrow. As always if anyone (but Sneak ;^) wants to jump in and to them, you are welcome to, but I will finish these and poor Lord FullBladder will have to choose.

16. - Top - End - #9556
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    I was wondering if I could get an avvie of Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing.
    Ooh, can I do this?
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #9557
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwernt View Post
    As always if anyone (but Sneak ;^) wants to jump in and to them, you are welcome to,
    Awwww...

EDIT: Too bad I just finished the first one already!

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8293/fullbladderjj8.gif
    Last edited by Sneak; 2008-08-29 at 07:45 PM.

18. - Top - End - #9558

I would like an avatar that is
    Male
    has a hooded cloak shadowing his face, and two daggers
    pirceing red eyes shineing
    can't see hair
    preferably human but anything shadowy is cool
    i'm guessing rouge (shadowy back stabbing class)
    whatever looks cool
    Also he is chaoctic evil
    Last edited by Gourtox; 2008-08-29 at 08:56 PM.

19. - Top - End - #9559

I'd like a few banner sigtars using some of my previously mentioned Five Man Bands. One of them should include all the Good-ish Five Man Bands with the Saviors standing out front while flanked by Hallow Darkness and The Hard Ones with Granny's Gang to the back and on one side. Each Band's members are standing huddled together.

The Saviors
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Hero: Immortal Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40,000). He launched the Great Crusade to liberate humanity from both their human and alien oppressors and to unite Mankind as one. As the incarnation of all of humanity's (on his Earth) Shamans, the Emperor is among the most psychicly powerful creatures in his universe. He held back the forces of Chaos with his might, the Imperial Guard, the Space Marines and his own clones/sons the Primarchs. Sadly he was betrayed and mortally wounded by his Warmaster and one of his twenty sons, Primarch Horus and his Empire turned into an oppressive theocracy. Now all anyone else has to do his break into the Emperor's Throne Room and heal him back to health. Doesn't sound that hard, right? It's harder than that.

The Lancer: Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach). Half-Hallow Soul Reaper. Saved his friend Rukia from an unjust, albeit perfectly legal execution, knowing it could cost him his own life.

The Big Guy: Captain Carrot Ironfounderson (Discworld). He's one of the most noble and purest members of Anhk-Morpork's Night Watch. That and he drove a sword through a fully grown man and a stone pillar.

The Smart Guy: The Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who). A complete and utter genius and the savior of mankind on numerious occaisions. Slightly eccentric and likes sweets.

The (Staff) Chick: Aerith Gainsborough (FF VII). She's reasonably intelligent, kindhearted, independent minded and the only Final Fantasy Staff Chick that can pull her weight and isn't annoying. She's dead, but with the Hallowed Darkness group, this guys might be able to fix that.

The Sixth Ranger: Agatha Heterodyne (Girl Genius). Only known living heir to the Heterodyne dynasty and potent Spark (read as mad scientist) in her own right. Tough beautiful, highly intelligent and very good at violence when needed. As heir to the Heterodynes, Agatha is her world's best hope to return to the glory days of the Heterodyne Boys, when Europe was peacefully ruled by her father Bill and her uncle Barry. Both Heterodyne Boys were (or still are) heroic mad scientsts. Mad science just runs in her family and on both sides.

The Mentor: Death (Discworld). How many times did this guy put his own existance at risk to save the world and individual people? Five times I think.

The Tag Along Kid: Avatar Aang (Avatar: the Last Airbender). Seemingly the only bender capable of mastering all four classical elements, it falls to Aang to maintain their ballance. But more importantly, Aang has a moral responsibility to protect the innocent from harm. For that reason, Aang joined the rest of the Saviors.

The Team Pets: Binky (Death's horse) (Discworld), the Grim Squeaker (Death of Rats) (Discworld), the TARDIS (Doctor Who), Emperor Krosp I (Girl Genius) and Appa and Momo (Avatar: the Last Airbender).

Hallowed Darkness
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Hero: The Shadow (the Shadow radio broadcasts and pulps). Well trained in stealth and versed in the same tactics as the criminals he fights he is a terror to unjust. In addition the Shadow has the power to project his voice using a supernaturally enhanced form of ventriloquism and render himself invisible by clouding his enemies minds. That and his laugh.

The Lancer: Batman (Batman). He's a genius who pushed himself to achieve mental and physical perfection. Mister Wayne is a master of stealth and as he says, "Criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot."

The Big Guy: Hellboy (Hellboy). Big, red and physically powerful, Hellboy is a force to be reckoned with. Born to unleash the Ogdru Jahad, Hellboy has turned away from his unholy destiny to defend humanity. His true name is Anung un Rama meaning "Red Hand of Doom".

The Smart Guy/Chick: Doctor Byron Orpheus (Venture Brothers). He's a supremely moral man and a master necromancer to boot. What's not to like about him? While I know Doctor Orpheus is male he fits the role of the Chick better than Raven. Much better in fact.

The Action Girl: Raven (Teen Titans). She tough, rather smart and is capable of manipulating shadow and darkness as a weapon, for defense and as a means of telekenisis. Okay, she can heal too, but that's not her main function. Raven was born to unleash Hell upon Earth, but turned away from path.

The Sixth Ranger: Vinny Doombats (Erfworld). Unambigiously good, highly moral, loyal to his friends and seeks only to protect the innocent from harm. Sadly one of his friends (not included in this band) is a selfrighteous megolomanic with a short temper and an unwillingness to listen to and take advice. Also, Vinny is a vampire. Just try to top that.

The Tag Along Kid: Adam Young (Good Omens). Bright, cheerful, extroverted, charismatic, kind, compassionate and merciful towards all, Adam Young is the ideal child. He's an eleven year-old boy with golden-blond hair and warm friendly eyes. He can protect any small town to large city that he becomes attached to. In addition Adam can increase speed of plant growth as well as the size of plants. What's so dark about him, you say? He's the intended Anti-Christ. He could get along with Aerith though. He wouldn't like any of the Ravagers, especially Xykon and Sephy boy. He'd dislike the Purifiers too. His titles are The Adversary, Destroyer of Kings, Angel of the Bottomless Pit, Great Beast that is called Dragon, Prince of this World, Father of Lies, Spawn of Satan and Lord of Darkness. He's a really nice kid though.

The Team Pet: Dog (Good Omens). Adam Young's pet hellhound.

The Hard Ones
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Hero: Night Watch Commander Samuel Vimes (Discworld). Tough, principled, scary as hell and skilled at fighting dirty. He was possessed by the Summoning Dark and either drove it out or destroyed it through sheer force of will.

The Lancer: Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden (Harry Dresden novels). While Vimes is known for his strong dislike of magic he does have a good relationship with wizards. He’d really get along rather well with Dresden then. Harry Dresden is a wizard P.I. with a strong sense of morality, great skill in magic (including Hellfire and Soulfire) and non-magical combat, especially with guns. Harry also possess the same detective skills as Sam Vimes does. He also has the archangel Uriel backing him up. Also, at one point Harry necromanticaly animated Sue (the T-Rex skeleton in the Chicago Museum of Natural History) and rode it out against an army of necromancers and the undead.

The Big Guy: John McLane (Die Hard movies). Do I really need to go into any further detail on this guy? He shot and killed one his of main enemies while he was that man’s prisoner. In fact, McLane shot through his own shoulder to kill the bad guy, while he was still tied up. He also took out a helicopter with a car when he ran out of bullets.

The Big Guy #2: Toph Bei Fong (Avatar: the Last Airbender). At the young age of 12, Toph mastered earthbending in spite of her over protective parents by learning from the Badgermoles. She defeated such big name Earth Rumble stars as the Boulder and achieved a win-loss record of 42-0. Toph also invented metalbending by manipulating the impurities in metal. Oh, Toph is also blind. And she's a little girl no taller than 4'6".

The Smart Guy: Baron Klaus Wulfenbach (Girl Genius). Klaus’s chief benefit to this part would be his knowledge of science and his ability invent new devices and massively improve upon the technological works of others. In addition, Klaus is a tremendously skilled fighter who marches out to battle with his troops any time he has the chance. This is true even when he’s almost entirely paralyzed. He brings Castle Wulfenbach with him.

The Action Girl: Tifa Lockhart (FF VII). Very strong and highly trained martial artist. During an adrenaline fueled rage Tifa once wrestled Spehiroth’s sword (named Masumane) and tried to cut his head off with it. Pair her up with Toph and watch Sephy boy go down like a ton of bricks.

Sixth Ranger: Captain Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly and Serenity). Former solder against the Allience and currently a smugler Mal has a working understanding criminal, his own and others. He's a skilled combatant, especially with guns and possesses a good understanding of standard infantry tactics, which is why he makes up his own. He brings along the Serenity and its remaining crew (Innara Sera, Kaylee, Simon Tam, River Tam, Zoe and Jayne).

Granny's Gang
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Hero: Granny Esmerelda Weatherwax (Discworld). Chief witch of Lancre’s main coven, Granny fought off elves and vampires to maintain the security of her birth country. She uses magic (in small amounts), psychology, dirty tricks and whatever the hell she can pick up to combat supernatural baddies, like Discworld elves.

The Lancer: Katara (Avatar: the Last Airbender). 14 year-old master waterbender and skilled combatant in her own right. Katata can also control and manipulate water temperature, allowing her to produce ice or boil water. She also learned how to heal with waterbending and can bring people back from the brink of death. Her signature waterbending attack is the dual whip technique.

The Big Guy: Zeetha (Girl Genius). Highly skilled warrior princess and master of both armed and unarmed combat. Her two primary weapons are katar-like swords and she can knock out a raging bull with a single well-aimed punch.

The Smart Guy: Gilgamesh Wulfenbach (Girl Genius). Klaus’s son and fellow Spark, Gil is particularly gifted with designing and building clanks and electricity generators such as his lightning staff. Like his father, Gilgamesh is also an accomplished warrior and leader of troops, which he can bring to this team. He’s the token male of this group. He's probably the only one in this team who really knows how to cook well.

The Action Girl: Sergeant Delphine Angua von Uberwald (Discworld). First female and sole werewolf member of the Ankh Morpork Night Watch. Good for combat in either form and a brilliant tracker. She’s very good at search and rescue work. When in lethal combat Angua always goes for the throat.

The Team Pet: You (Discworld). Granny Weatherwax's white kitten. She once chased off Nanny Gynthia Ogg’s cat Greebo.

The second banner should have The Saviors and Hard Ones teams running into The Ravagers and The Conquerers complete with a Sephiroth-Davros Luke I Am Your Father moment. Davros is telling the truth.

The Ravagers
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Big Bad: Xykon (Order of the Stick. Need I say more? I supose not. He commits horrific acts of cruelty and brutality while on his way to conquering his own world. Just because it's "badass".

The Dragon: Sephiroth (FF VII). Criminally insane genius (though not as smart as his fanboys and fangirls think he is), super solder, with great magical power, a rediculously huge katana, is an utter psychopath and is delusional enough to think of Jenova as his mother. He actually believes that he is the last of the Cetra, even though he murdered the real last Cetra, Aerith Gainsborough. He should have his pretty boy face introduced to the business end of a sledgehammer.

The Brute: The Kurgan (Highlander). A ruthless and brutal warrior from Eastern Russia, off the coast of the Caspian Sea, the Kurgan is well trained and savage combatant. Around 3,000 years-old, the Kurgan served as a Persian mercenary in their wars with the ancient Greek city states. His immortal side was awoken by his own father, who crushed the Kurgan's skull in with a rock while drunk. The Kurgan recovered, heated said rock and force fed it to his father. His hobbies are rape, pillage, despoiling holy sites, playing chicken with unsuspecting drivers, running over pedestrians and forcing dogs and children to fight to the death for a bit of raw meat.

The Evil Scientist: Fabius Bile (Warhammer 40,000). A demon worshipping mad scientst who wears a lab coat made from human flesh. He created the Noise Marines.

The Dark Action Girl: Bangladesh DuPree (Girl Genius). An ex-air pirate who's hobbies include torture, maiming and murder. Her ultimate goal is to regain control of her family's empire and punish those who betrayed her mother. Will do her best to ingore any order that doesn't increase the odds of her killing someone else.

The Sixth Ranger: The Joker (Dark Knight Trilogy). Vicsous, brutal and in possession of a genius level IQ, the Joker is master of psychological warfare. He's fond of explosives and guns but prefers knives, saying, "Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all of the…little…emotions. You see, in their…last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way... I knew your friends better than you ever did. [pause] Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" That and the Joker's the kind of guy to keep a rocket launcher on hand just in case.

The Mentor: Randall Flagg (The Stand and various other Steven King novels). He can kill birds and give men prostrate cancer by just smiling at them. Flagg can also kill a human sized enemy by making an inverted sign of the cross at them. Oh, and he's an Anti-Christ figure. Isn't it obvious?

The Conquerers
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Big Bad: Mister Saxon A.K.A. Master No. Six (Doctor Who). This guy wormed his way into the Brittish government after the fall of PM Harriet Jones as the Defense Minister and married Lucy Cole after she met him during a book signing for his autobiography, even though he just got to Earth. Then, using his office as the Brittish Minster of Defense, the Master set up the Archangel network obstensibly to provide for easy internet and cell phone use for the world, chiefly for the UK. The Master then used the Archangel network to sway the electoret and won office as Prime Minister of the UK. He then gassed his own Parliament to death, conquered the world using his Toclofane and ordered them to kill 600,000,000 people, while he and his wife danced to Voodoo Child. He also plotted this mass murder of his while watching the Teletubbies.

The Dragon: Prince Vlad Dracula (real life). Warrior prince of Walachia in Romania, Vlad ruled with an iron fist and 15 foot stakes that he impailed his enemies and their families upon. When he first rose to power Vlad executed the boyars for betraying his father and to consolidate power, then he enslaved their families and worked them to death building Castle Poenari. He also invited Walaciha's poor and sick to a banquet then asked them if they would like it if their prince releived burdens and suffering. They said yes, so Vlad left the banquet hall, boarded it up, then had it set on fire claiming, "I did this so that no one will be poor in my realm."

The Brute: Grand Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars expanded universe). Admiral Thrawn is both a millitary genious and an expert in art and culture. He uses his studies of his enemies art and general culture to determine their basic psychology and turn it against them or use that knowledge to defend his own troops in battle or crush his enemies. Thrawn's a Brute, but he's a very smart one.

The Evil Scientist: Davros (Doctor Who). Creator of the Dalek race and master of genetic engineering, Davros is a perfect asset to this team. Ruthless, brutal and highly intelligent, Davros is a force to be reckoned with. Don't let his wheelchair-like device fool you.

The Dark Action Girl: Princess Azula (Avatar: the Last Airbender). Princess Azula conquered Ba Sing Se using treachery and deceit, yet without explicity lying. She killed, albeit temporarily, Avatar Aang, captured three Kyoshi warriors, including Suki, with Mai and Ty Lee (even though they aren't working with her any more) and scared Long Feng into surrendering. She's a lethal combatant and Hell on two legs.

The Sixth Ranger: Jonathan Teatime (Hogfather a Discworld novel). Master Assassin who has studied various imaginary creatures since childhood, with the intent to kill them. His targets included the Tooth Fairy, the Hogfather, the Soul Cake Tuesday Duck and Death. In fact, Teatime could have killed Death if he hadn't monologued long enough to get Susan Sto Helit's famed monster slaying fireplace poker chucked straight into his stomach!

The Mentor: Lucrezia Mongfish Heterodyne A.K.A. the Other (Girl Genius). Daughter to the late Lucifer Mongfish, wife of the missing William Heterodyne and mother to Agatha, Lucrezia Mongfish is a powerful Spark and deadly foe. After being temporarily redeemed by the Heterodyne boys' Lucrezia drugged her former lover and friend of the Heterodyne boys' Klaus Wulfenbach, shipped him off to parts unknown, married William Heterodyne, gave birth to both Barry Klaus Heterodyne (whom she killed in attacking Castle Heterodyne) and Agatha, attacked Castle Heterodyne and murdered her own father while storming her husband's castle.

Lucrezia also faked her own kidnapping and sent her husband and his brother Barry on a wild goose chase, trying to rescue her. She was only stopped in her bid for world domination by Baron Klaus Wulfenbach himself when he conquered Europa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    It's worse than the time some friends used a silver piece, a platinum piece, a delayed blast fireball and a scroll of passwall to make a nuclear explosion in a game...
    Quote Originally Posted by nagora View Post
    Chatter is usually a sign that it's time to break out the Lego pirates and start firing marbles at each other's ships instead of role playing. Some nights, we're just not in the mood!
    My fantasy/RPG blog A Voyage Into the Fantastic

20. - Top - End - #9560
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    Right in the centre, or anywhere you can find room, you can put the symbol of a white old-style radio. Either that or it can be on a necklace. Your choice.
    Beware! Avoid at all costs any reference to Flava Flav!
    Last edited by Occasional Sage; 2008-08-29 at 09:59 PM.
    Avatar by the incomparable araveugnitsuga!

21. - Top - End - #9561

Quote Originally Posted by Gourtox View Post
    I would like an avatar that is
    Male
    has a hooded cloak shadowing his face, and two daggers
    pirceing red eyes shineing
    can't see hair
    preferably human but anything shadowy is cool
    i'm guessing rouge (shadowy back stabbing class)
    whatever looks cool
    Also he is chaoctic evil
    Ill take this one

Avvy By Me
    Proud Avatarist, Oh and I take requests
    My Art
    In The Playground Website

Magic Items
    Spoiler
    Show

Apocalypse Rising
    IC | OOC
    "Check mate I sunk your battle ship"
    Quote Originally Posted by drakeblood4 View Post
    Great artist, I'm assuming clinically insane as hes willing to draw for me. Also, *cracks whip* WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR BOX, I TOLD YOU TO DRAW FASTER!

22. - Top - End - #9562
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Awwww...

EDIT: Too bad I just finished the first one already!
    Only excluded you because the last time we both worked on an avatar you really embarassed me

No problem if you really want to make them (but I will be anyway)

23. - Top - End - #9563
    Ogre in the Playground

I was wondering if I could get an avvie of Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing. I'd like her standing with her rifle over her shoulder, and her big evil-teeth grin on her face (and her glasses "shining")
    My vectors will punish all without distinction.

120x119, changes easy, credit if used.
    My other avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #9564

Quote Originally Posted by sheepofoblivion View Post
    Hey, I'd like an avatar based off of the character Daniel Jackson, from Stargate. Here's a link to a bunch of pictures of him.

(No floppy hair, the bottom right is the most accurate.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who may make it.
    *48 hour repost!!!!*

could I at least get some acknowledgement for that fact that I'm requesting something

semi-edit: here, I'll spoil some pictures...
    preferrable in the uniform in the second picture in the black uniform...

Spoiler
    Show
    = random jackson picture
    Spoiler
    Show
    = season 9ish SG-1!
    Spoiler
    Show
    = better face shot
    Spoiler
    Show
    = daniel jackson! FN p90, weapon used by sg-1 (mainly) have him weilding this

Now, I just put a lot of work into that post, please please please someone make the avatar?!!?
    Last edited by sheepofoblivion; 2008-08-29 at 11:44 PM.

25. - Top - End - #9565
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwernt View Post
    Only excluded you because the last time we both worked on an avatar you really embarassed me
    Really? Sowwy. I don't remember that...

No problem if you really want to make them (but I will be anyway)
    Nah, I was just joking. You can have them all to yourself.

26. - Top - End - #9566
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmm... It's been some time since my last avatar change so now I'm in the market for a new one.

However, I have exactly no idea what I want it to be. I'm thinking of maybe just an OotS style me, but I haven't any easy way to get a picture of me put up here for reference.

Hmm... well I guess I'll put that one on hold for a while. Luckily, while typing this out, I got an idea! *goes to site to set up link*
    Found a pic instead.
    Spoiler
    Show

So I guess it should be pretty clear that I want the Gnome OotSified. I definitely want him in the "hands up" *RAWR* position.

This would be the most coolest thing ever for me to have as an avatar right now and I thank in advance the kind soul willing to grant me my request.
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

27. - Top - End - #9567
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Really? Sowwy. I don't remember that...

Nah, I was just joking. You can have them all to yourself.
    Naw, you wouldn't remember. I submitted something to someone and it REALLY sucked. You submitted to them via PM at about the same time (maybe just before I did), and they (correctly) used yours - your art embarassed my art, clean and simple. Happily it made me want to improve (which I think I have).

Long story, off topic, no hard feelings, only inspiration.

back to topic:
    Yo, Lord Fullbladder, Done:
    I really like the Kingpin Fullbladder so I based sizes/dimensions off of that (a part of me wants to redo your current avie in the same style, but won't do it). Use them if you like them, ask for changes, ask for a new artist if you need to .

both sized 120x120
    And yeah, not sure I like the radio thing, if you have a different icon I could probably give you a better implementation.
    Last edited by Qwernt; 2008-08-30 at 02:07 AM.

28. - Top - End - #9568
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Chocobo View Post
    My vectors will punish all without distinction.

120x119, changes easy, credit if used.
    That looks nice, but for two things:

1. When I said "Evil tooth-grin" I sort of meant with the oversized chompers like in the first two teeth
    2. could you put the hand thats on the gun, like its slung behind it, holding it up more at the wrist (if you know what I mean)

also, could you have her looking more toward the viewer, instead of down and to the left (or right from her side)

Thanks.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-08-30 at 03:43 AM.

29. - Top - End - #9569
    Ogre in the Playground

That looks nice, but for two things:
    This should be better, then.

It's difficult to get the teeth right, though.
    EDIT: Here's another attempt at teeth.

EDIT2: They're both still 120x119.
    Last edited by Ninja Chocobo; 2008-08-30 at 09:48 AM.
    My other avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #9570
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Chocobo View Post
    This should be better, then.

It's difficult to get the teeth right, though.
    EDIT: Here's another attempt at teeth.

EDIT2: They're both still 120x119.
    I like the second one, and I'm going to use that one, but I think the reason the teeth are so big on Rip Van (like in the pictures) is because her mouth is alot bigger, and her teeth get progressively bigger until they get to like them middle, then they get smaller again. I really like it the way it is though.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-08-30 at 12:38 PM.