New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #11071
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Anyone think they could make an avatar of Yomiko Readman, aka ThePaper or AgentPaper, from the Read or Die anime?
    Excellent avatar by Elder Tsofu.

2. - Top - End - #11072
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

chronoplasm
    Hello. I'd like to request an avatar of Doom Guy, from the game Doom (with helmet on.)
    Also, I'd like for him to be holding a chainsaw.
    Third repost.
    Eat & Run
    Prerequisites: Con 13
    Benefit: You may eat an entire chicken, ham, or steak to spend a healing surge as a minor action. Instead of the hit points you would normally regain, you regain 10 hit points.

3. - Top - End - #11073
    Barbarian in the Playground

biggrin Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

I would greatly appreciate it, if someone would do this:
    Reference Images

-Old male Human
    -Wizard dressed in mottled gray and black wizard robes with hat
    -a raven on a big oak staff and a brown owl on his shoulder
    -eyepatch over left eye
    -sword slung over back
    -long wispy light gray/white hair and beard
    -make him mainly look like the first image under most important ones but combine elements of the other images
    -maybe some aviator goggles on his hat? artist decides

Please and thanks in advance
    Last edited by drum-n-bass; 2008-11-23 at 12:25 AM.

4. - Top - End - #11074
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPaper View Post
    Anyone think they could make an avatar of Yomiko Readman, aka ThePaper or AgentPaper, from the Read or Die anime?
    Ooh! Dibs on that.
    Current Characters

I made my avatar myself. You look kind of surprised! Eeh hee hee!

5. - Top - End - #11075

Quote Originally Posted by drum-n-bass View Post
    I would greatly appreciate it, if someone would do this:
    Reference Images

-Old male Human
    -Wizard dressed in mottled gray and black wizard robes with hat
    -a raven on a big oak staff and a brown owl on his shoulder
    -eyepatch over left eye
    -sword slung over back
    -long wispy light gray/white hair and beard
    -make him mainly look like the first image under most important ones but combine elements of the other images
    -maybe some aviator goggles on his hat? artist decides

Please and thanks in advance
    Yeah ill give it ago

Avvy By Me
    Proud Avatarist, Oh and I take requests
    My Art
    In The Playground Website

Magic Items
    Spoiler
    Show

Apocalypse Rising
    IC | OOC
    "Check mate I sunk your battle ship"
    Quote Originally Posted by drakeblood4 View Post
    Great artist, I'm assuming clinically insane as hes willing to draw for me. Also, *cracks whip* WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR BOX, I TOLD YOU TO DRAW FASTER!

6. - Top - End - #11076
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arokh View Post
    (59x120)

There you go. If you want any changes, just ask. Should you decide to use it,
    please give me credit.

So long, Arokh.
    That is awesome thanks

7. - Top - End - #11077
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm not sure which number repost this is and I'm not interested in figuring it out. There are some modifications of course.

I'm reposting this (again) in the hopes that someone will at least consider taking this request. I did make some modification as well. Thank you.

I'd like a few banner sigtars using some of my previously mentioned Five Man Bands. One of them should include all the Good-ish Five Man Bands with the Saviors standing out front while flanked by Hallow Darkness and The Hard Ones with Granny's Gang to the back and on one side. Each Band's members are standing huddled together. Something like this.
    Code:
      GG
    HD  HO
       S
    Adam Young is dressed in medium-gray formal clothes with black shinny shoes. He has blond hair and blue-green eyes. He's handing Aerith a flower. Also Tifa is wearing an unbuttoned light blue and green duster with gold epuletes over her normal clothes. The Baron is forcing her to wear this at least in public.

I'd also like to have Xykon, Sephiroth, Flagg and the Kurgan giving color comentary about this sight. With a reference to Adam Young being the Anti-Christ and his role in bringing Aerith back to life with Xykon's typical crass humor. Sephiroth looks dumb founded and scared out of his mind. Make him drool too.

The Saviors
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Hero: Immortal Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40,000). He launched the Great Crusade to liberate humanity from both their human and alien oppressors and to unite Mankind as one. As the incarnation of all of humanity's (on his Earth) Shamans, the Emperor is among the most psychicly powerful creatures in his universe. He held back the forces of Chaos with his might, the Imperial Guard, the Space Marines and his own clones/sons the Primarchs. Sadly he was betrayed and mortally wounded by his Warmaster and one of his twenty sons, Primarch Horus and his Empire turned into an oppressive theocracy. Now all anyone else has to do his break into the Emperor's Throne Room and heal him back to health. Doesn't sound that hard, right? It's harder than that.

The Lancer: Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach). Half-Hallow Soul Reaper. Saved his friend Rukia from an unjust, albeit perfectly legal execution, knowing it could cost him his own life.

The Big Guy: Captain Carrot Ironfounderson (Discworld). He's one of the most noble and purest members of Anhk-Morpork's Night Watch. That and he drove a sword through a fully grown man and a stone pillar.

The Smart Guy: The Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who). A complete and utter genius and the savior of mankind on numerious occaisions. Slightly eccentric and likes sweets. Most of the time he's very bubbly and effevecsent and even cheeky. However when innocents are harmed or endangered he becomes a living precision guided tactical Evil detecting nuke. He possesses encyclopedic knowledge on damn near every thing.

The (Staff) Chick: Aerith Gainsborough (FF VII). She's reasonably intelligent, kindhearted, independent minded and the only Final Fantasy Staff Chick that can pull her proverbial weight and isn't annoying. She's dead, but with the Hallowed Darkness group, The Hard Ones (Klaus in particular) and Granny's Gang these guys might would be able to fix that. They might be able to bring back more people while they're at it. She's also capable of employing healing, elemental, protective and utility magic in addition to her Limit Breaks ranging from Healing Wind to Great Gospel.

The Sixth Ranger: Agatha Heterodyne (Girl Genius). Only known living heir to the Heterodyne dynasty and potent Spark (read as mad scientist) in her own right. Tough beautiful, highly intelligent and very good at violence when needed. As heir to the Heterodynes, Agatha is her world's best hope to return to the glory days of the Heterodyne Boys, when Europe was peacefully ruled by her father Bill and her uncle Barry. Both Heterodyne Boys were (or still are) heroic mad scientsts. Mad science just runs in her family and on both sides.

The Mentor: Death (Discworld). How many times did this guy put his own existance at risk to save the world and individual people? Five times I think. He'd make a great mentor for Ichigo, Aerith and Aang.

The Tag Along Kid: Avatar Aang (Avatar: the Last Airbender). Seemingly the only bender capable of mastering all four classical elements, it falls to Aang to maintain their ballance. But more importantly, Aang has a moral responsibility to protect the innocent from harm. For that reason, Aang joined the rest of the Saviors.

The Team Pets: Binky (Death's horse) (Discworld), the Grim Squeaker (Death of Rats) (Discworld), the TARDIS (Doctor Who), Emperor Krosp I (Girl Genius) and Appa and Momo (Avatar: the Last Airbender).

Hallowed Darkness
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Hero: Batman (Batman). He's a genius who pushed himself to achieve mental and physical perfection. Mister Wayne is a master of stealth and as he says, "Criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot."

The Lancer: Raven (Teen Titans). She tough, rather smart and is capable of manipulating shadow and darkness as a weapon, for defense and as a means of telekenisis. Okay, she can heal too, but that's not her main function. Raven was born to unleash Hell upon Earth, but turned away from path.

The Big Guy: Hellboy (Hellboy). Big, red and physically powerful, Hellboy is a force to be reckoned with. Born to unleash the Ogdru Jahad, Hellboy has turned away from his unholy destiny to defend humanity. His true name is Anung un Rama meaning "Red Hand of Doom".

The Smart Guy/Chick (he helps hold this group together): Vinny Doombats (Erfworld). Unambigiously good, highly moral, loyal to his friends and seeks only to protect the innocent from harm. Sadly one of his friends (not included in this band) is a selfrighteous megolomanic with a short temper and an unwillingness to listen to and take advice. Also, Vinny is a vampire. Just try to top that. His jobs are to handle the big things, like tactics and strategy and the small but still important things like making sure that the rest of the team doesn't starve to death.

The Smart Guy/Chick: Doctor Byron Orpheus (Venture Brothers). He's a supremely moral man and a master necromancer to boot. What's not to like about him? While I know Doctor Orpheus is male he fits the role of the Chick better than Raven. Much better in fact.

The Sixth Ranger: Adam Young (Good Omens). Bright, cheerful, extroverted, charismatic, kind, compassionate and merciful towards all, Adam Young is the ideal child. He's an eleven year-old boy with golden-blond hair and warm friendly eyes. He can protect any small town to large city that he becomes attached to. In addition Adam can increase speed of plant growth as well as the size of plants.

What's so dark about him, you say? He's the intended Anti-Christ. He could get along with Aerith though. He wouldn't like any of the Ravagers, especially Xykon and Sephie boy. He'd dislike the Purifiers too. His titles are The Adversary, Destroyer of Kings, Angel of the Bottomless Pit, Great Beast that is called Dragon, Prince of this World, Father of Lies, Spawn of Satan and Lord of Darkness. He's a really nice kid though.

The Mentor: The Shadow (the Shadow radio broadcasts and pulps). Well trained in stealth and versed in the same tactics as the criminals he fights he is a terror to unjust. In addition the Shadow has the power to project his voice using a supernaturally enhanced form of ventriloquism and render himself invisible by clouding his enemies minds. That and his laugh.

The Team Pet: Dog (Good Omens). Adam Young's pet hellhound.

The Hard Ones
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Hero: Night Watch Commander Samuel Vimes (Discworld). Tough, principled, scary as hell and skilled at fighting dirty. He was possessed by the Summoning Dark and either drove it out or destroyed it through sheer force of will.

The Lancer: Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden (Harry Dresden novels). While Vimes is known for his strong dislike of magic he does have a good relationship with wizards. He’d really get along rather well with Dresden then. Harry Dresden is a wizard P.I. with a strong sense of morality, great skill in magic (including Hellfire and Soulfire) and non-magical combat, especially with guns. Harry also possess the same detective skills as Sam Vimes does. He also has the archangel Uriel backing him up. Also, at one point Harry necromanticaly animated Sue (the T-Rex skeleton in the Chicago Museum of Natural History) and rode it out against an army of necromancers and the undead. I wonder what Xykon and Sephy boy would have to say about that.

The Big Guy: John McLane (Die Hard movies). Do I really need to go into any further detail on this guy? He shot and killed one his of main enemies while he was that man’s prisoner. In fact, McLane shot through his own shoulder to kill the bad guy, while he was still tied up. He also took out a helicopter with a car when he ran out of bullets and killed a highly skilled martial artist with the same car.

He also outsmarted a well educated and highly intelligent German thug and gang. He killed each and every single one of them by himself.

The Big Guy #2: Toph Bei Fong (Avatar: the Last Airbender). At the young age of 12, Toph mastered earthbending in spite of her over protective parents by learning from the Badgermoles. She defeated such big name Earth Rumble stars as the Boulder and achieved a win-loss record of 42-0. Toph also invented metalbending by manipulating the impurities in metal. Oh, Toph is also blind. And she's a little girl no taller than 4'6".

The Smart Guy: Baron Klaus Wulfenbach (Girl Genius). Klaus’s chief benefit to this part would be his knowledge of science and his ability invent new devices and massively improve upon the technological works of others. In addition, Klaus is a tremendously skilled fighter who marches out to battle with his troops any time he has the chance. This is true even when he’s almost entirely paralyzed. He brings Castle Wulfenbach with him.

The Chick (you know this group is hardcore if Tifa's The Chick): Tifa Lockhart (FF VII). Very strong and highly trained martial artist. During an adrenaline fueled rage Tifa once wrestled Spehiroth’s sword (named Masumane) and tried to cut his head off with it after the pretty boy psycho murdered her friend Aerith. Pair her up with Toph and watch Sephy boy go down like a ton of bricks. She's generally calm, thoughtful, patient and wise. She's also a kind, if sarcastic motherly figure, acting as the Team Mom.

Sixth Ranger: Captain Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly and Serenity). Former solder against the Allience and currently a smugler Mal has a working understanding the criminalmind , his own and others. He's a skilled combatant (but not in a fist fight), especially with guns and possesses a good understanding of standard infantry tactics, which is why he makes up his own. He brings along the Serenity and its remaining crew (Innara Sera, Kaylee, Simon Tam, River Tam, Zoe and Jayne).

Granny's Gang
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Hero: Granny Esmerelda Weatherwax (Discworld). Chief witch of Lancre’s main coven, Granny fought off elves and vampires to maintain the security of her birth country. She uses magic (in small amounts), psychology, dirty tricks and whatever the hell she can pick up to combat supernatural baddies, like Discworld elves.

The Lancer: Katara (Avatar: the Last Airbender). 14 year-old master waterbender and skilled combatant in her own right. Katata can also control and manipulate water temperature, allowing her to produce ice or boil water. She also learned how to heal with waterbending and can bring people back from the brink of death. Her signature waterbending attack is the dual whip technique.

The Big Guy: Zeetha (Girl Genius). Highly skilled warrior princess and master of both armed and unarmed combat. Her two primary weapons are katar-like swords and she can knock out a raging bull with a single well-aimed punch.

The Smart Guy: Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer). A powerful witch and skilled computer technician, Willow Rosenberg would provide much needed tactical and logisitical support for Granny's Gang. She can provide magical healing, transportation, defense and offense as well. She can drain the life from her enemies and raise the dead. Willow practically has the words "Don't mess with me" stamped on her forehead. Yes, this is a copy and paste job from one of my earlier projects but I don't care.

The Chick (in this group only and don't call her that to her face): Sergeant Delphine Angua von Uberwald (Discworld). First female and sole werewolf member of the Ankh Morpork Night Watch. Good for combat in either form and a brilliant tracker. She’s very good at search and rescue work. When in lethal combat Angua always goes for the throat.

The Sixth Ranger: Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer).

The Team Pet: You (Discworld). Granny Weatherwax's white kitten. She once chased off Nanny Gynthia Ogg’s cat Greebo.

The second banner should have The Saviors and Hard Ones teams running into The Ravagers and The Conquerers complete with a Sephiroth-Davros Luke I Am Your Father moment. Davros is telling the truth.

The Ravagers
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Big Bad: Xykon (Order of the Stick. Need I say more? I supose not. He commits horrific acts of cruelty and brutality while on his way to conquering his own world. Just because it's "badass".

The Dragon: Sephiroth (FF VII). Criminally insane genius (though not as smart as his fanboys and fangirls think he is), super solder, with great magical power and a rediculously huge katana. Sephiorth is an utter psychopath and is delusional enough to think of Jenova as his mother. He actually believes that he is the last of the Cetra, even though he murdered the real last Cetra, Aerith Gainsborough. He should have his pretty boy face introduced to the business end of a sledgehammer.

The Brute: The Kurgan (Highlander). A ruthless and brutal warrior from Eastern Russia, off the coast of the Caspian Sea, the Kurgan is well trained and savage combatant. Around 3,000 years-old, the Kurgan served as a Persian mercenary in their wars with the ancient Greek city states.

His immortal side was awoken by his own father, who crushed the Kurgan's skull in with a rock while drunk. The Kurgan recovered, heated said rock and force fed it to his father. His hobbies are rape, pillage, despoiling holy sites, playing chicken with unsuspecting drivers, running over pedestrians and forcing dogs and children to fight to the death for a bit of raw meat.

The Evil Scientist: Fabius Bile (Warhammer 40,000). A demon worshipping mad scientst who wears a lab coat made from human flesh. He created the Noise Marines.

The Dark Action Girl: Bangladesh DuPree (Girl Genius). An ex-air pirate who's hobbies include torture, maiming and murder. Her ultimate goal is to regain control of her family's empire and punish those who betrayed her mother. Will do her best to ingore any order that doesn't increase the odds of her killing someone else.

The Sixth Ranger: The Joker (Dark Knight Trilogy). Vicsous, brutal and in possession of a genius level IQ, the Joker is master of psychological warfare. He's fond of explosives and guns but prefers knives, saying, "Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all of the…little…emotions. You see, in their…last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way... I knew your friends better than you ever did. [pause] Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" That and the Joker's the kind of guy to keep a rocket launcher on hand just in case.

The Mentor: Randall Flagg (The Stand and various other Steven King novels). He can kill birds and give men prostrate cancer by just smiling at them. Flagg can also kill a human sized enemy by making an inverted sign of the cross at them. Oh, and he's an Anti-Christ figure. Isn't it obvious?

The Conquerers
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Big Bad: Mister Saxon A.K.A. Master No. Six (Doctor Who). This guy wormed his way into the Brittish government after the fall of PM Harriet Jones as the Defense Minister and married Lucy Cole after she met him during a book signing for his autobiography, even though he just got to Earth. Then, using his office as the Brittish Minster of Defense, the Master set up the Archangel network obstensibly to provide for easy internet and cell phone use for the world, chiefly for the UK.

The Master then used the Archangel network to sway the electoret and won office as Prime Minister of the UK. He then gassed his own Parliament to death, conquered the world using his Toclofane and ordered them to kill 600,000,000 people, while he and his wife danced to Voodoo Child. He also plotted this mass murder of his while watching the Teletubbies.

The Dragon: Prince Vlad Dracula (real life). Warrior prince of Walachia in Romania, Vlad ruled with an iron fist and 15 foot stakes that he impailed his enemies and their families upon. When he first rose to power Vlad executed the boyars for betraying his father and to consolidate power, then he enslaved their families and worked them to death building Castle Poenari.

He also invited Walaciha's poor and sick to a banquet then asked them if they would like it if their prince releived burdens and suffering. They said yes, so Vlad left the banquet hall, boarded it up, then had it set on fire claiming, "I did this so that no one will be poor in my realm."

The Brute: Grand Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars expanded universe). Admiral Thrawn is both a millitary genious and an expert in art and culture. He uses his studies of his enemies art and general culture to determine their basic psychology and turn it against them or use that knowledge to defend his own troops in battle or crush his enemies. Thrawn's a Brute, but he's a very smart one.

The Evil Scientist: Davros (Doctor Who). Creator of the Dalek race and master of genetic engineering, Davros is a perfect asset to this team. Ruthless, brutal and highly intelligent, Davros is a force to be reckoned with. Don't let his wheelchair-like device fool you.

The Dark Action Girl: Lucrezia Mongfish Heterodyne A.K.A. the Other (Girl Genius). Daughter to the late Lucifer Mongfish, wife of the missing William Heterodyne and mother to Agatha, Lucrezia Mongfish is a powerful Spark and deadly foe. After being temporarily redeemed by the Heterodyne boys' Lucrezia drugged her former lover and friend of the Heterodyne boys' Klaus Wulfenbach, shipped him off to parts unknown, married William Heterodyne, gave birth to both Barry Klaus Heterodyne (whom she killed in attacking Castle Heterodyne) and Agatha, attacked Castle Heterodyne and murdered her own father while storming her husband's castle.

Lucrezia also faked her own kidnapping and sent her husband and his brother Barry on a wild goose chase, trying to rescue her. She was only stopped in her bid for world domination by Baron Klaus Wulfenbach himself when he conquered Europa.

The Sixth Ranger: Jonathan Teatime (Hogfather a Discworld novel). Master Assassin who has studied various imaginary creatures since childhood, with the intent to kill them. His targets included the Tooth Fairy, the Hogfather, the Soul Cake Tuesday Duck and Death. In fact, Teatime could have killed Death if he hadn't monologued long enough to get Susan Sto Helit's famed monster slaying fireplace poker chucked straight into his stomach!

Do you need reference pictures for any of these characters? If so I'll post them. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    It's worse than the time some friends used a silver piece, a platinum piece, a delayed blast fireball and a scroll of passwall to make a nuclear explosion in a game...
    Quote Originally Posted by nagora View Post
    Chatter is usually a sign that it's time to break out the Lego pirates and start firing marbles at each other's ships instead of role playing. Some nights, we're just not in the mood!
    My fantasy/RPG blog A Voyage Into the Fantastic

8. - Top - End - #11078
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zousha Omenohu View Post
    I don't mean to impose on anyone, but I would greatly appreciate an OOTS avatar based on this picture here.

This picture was photoshopped by the generous RavingDork on the 4e Character Development boards of one of my latest characters, Sarastro of Goab.

He's a half-elf paladin of Pelor (ears aren't quite right, I know).

At the very least, I want the golden plate armor, along with the beard (though maybe a little more hair on top).

What I was going for when I concieved the character was a very leonine look (lion-like). The background won't be necessary and neither will be that magic seal thingy under his feet.

If anymore information is needed, please do not hesitate to message me. Thank you for your kind attention.
    This is my second repost.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

9. - Top - End - #11079
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Actually I'd like to request two avvies, you can do one or the other, or both if you want :

I was just wondering if I could get an avvie of a symbol I'm going to be using for my evil dragon god: It's a planet, roughly earthlike (blue seas green land) in the jaws of a dragon, this could either be from a side view or a front view. For the kind of dragon, I would like it with two large horns on it's brow that sweep backward (sort of like a reds) and two smaller ones that jut above the eyes. Also, some crests that begin over the eyes (sort of like Allasaurus crests) and go backward between the larger horns, and then meet up at the base of the spine on the neck. For the scales, could it be like scintillating between all the chromatic colors or at least a number of them (with some definite white in there)

Thanks (sorry if it's overly complicated for a holy symbol >.<) you don't have to be that specific with the dragon, that's just a sort of guide as to what I'm looking for, any dragon is ok (but I'd like the scale thing above the other points)

A luminous eye like the moon on a field of starry black. I'd like the eye to be creepy, so whatever you think looks creepy as the moon and an eye is ok.
    M-M-M-MEGA REPOST-POST-POST...
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

10. - Top - End - #11080

Quote Originally Posted by Duos View Post
    Hello, all! In addition to needing an avvie, I'm running for Terran ITP. So is anyone up to the challenge of a Terran Marine (Starcraft) avatar and a banner with said marine on it? maybe a ghost or firebat on there as well? Thanks in advance!
    Repost. Maybe the variation in background color will help people notice this.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11081
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by insecure View Post
    So I'd like a bunch of avatars so I have enough for some time.

Well, I guess that's all there's needed to be said, except for the reference pictures, of course.

Reference pictures:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks in advance.

First one:

Edit: Be gone critics of paint!
    Last edited by onasuma; 2008-11-23 at 12:25 PM.
    Thank Saturn for this avatar!

12. - Top - End - #11082

Quote Originally Posted by onasuma View Post
    First one:

Edit: Be gone critics of paint!
    How the hell
    did you do those effects in paint?
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

13. - Top - End - #11083
    Ogre in the Playground

Steady hand and the use of a tablet. Oh and knowing how to get transparancy to work well.

Oh and also, if you saw the big one, youd see they arent that great at all. Shrinking (alabiet in a different program) does wonders
    Last edited by onasuma; 2008-11-23 at 12:44 PM.
    Thank Saturn for this avatar!

14. - Top - End - #11084
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay so I'm another freak who wants a baby (heh)!

Can anyone make a child version of a guy in my current avie and this:

?

To make it cute and stuff. I can provide illustration avie was based on, too.

Thanks!
    The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing;
    Rush in and die, dogs—I was a man before I was a king.

Whoever makes shoddy beer, shall be thrown into manure - town law from Gdańsk, XIth century.

15. - Top - End - #11085

Quote Originally Posted by Gourtox View Post
    I request an avatar of this guy.

Name: Prithuhara
    Domains: Darkness, Destruction, War, and Necromancy
    Appearance: He often appears as a shirtless Orc with a blood covered sword, scars, and tattoos or a Skelton. Always though he has bright red eyes that seem to ooze hatred.
    Description: He loves war and battle, but hates cowardice. He prefers fighting to talking, but will use diplomacy if he thinks it can gain him something. He holds no standard of others often notcaring what they do unless it affects him. As a god of necromancy he has powers not nessecarily over Death, but definately intermingled with Death.

120 x 120:

And a bigger version:

As always, you are free to request changes or wait for a better artist to come along.
    Last edited by spectralphoenix; 2008-11-24 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the fangs!
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

16. - Top - End - #11086
    Banned

Hi, I need a OotS-style drawing of an ethereal dragon. He's a mage who specializes in ethereal-type magic, like spells that create mist and things like that. For anybody who doesn't know what ethereal dragons look like:
    Spoiler
    Show

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2008-11-23 at 07:11 PM.

17. - Top - End - #11087
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tired N' Drowzy View Post
    I like it, although is there any way I could get the head a little smaller? It seems a little off, although that may just be me.
    Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

18. - Top - End - #11088

Quote Originally Posted by spectralphoenix View Post
    120 x 120:

And a bigger version:

As always, you are free to request changes or wait for a better artist to come along.
    Ahhheeemm... THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME! Big going in sig and using the smaller one as an avie and of course credit will be given.

19. - Top - End - #11089
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ipphli
    I would like to request a new avatar. Its based on a character from a god-game I'm currently involved in.

So basically its clear mannequin with roiling clouds filling it. When he gets upset, the clouds darken from white to black and lightning flashes can bee seen inside. Hope that makes sense.And a simple white loincloth to keep it G-rated.
    Repost. Can someone please help me with this?
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

20. - Top - End - #11090

Can someone lease make me a Keriss with a santa hat? Preferably being the same besides that. Here is my current avatar:

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Kroy; 2008-11-24 at 12:55 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Roland St. Jude View Post
    There is no mind control, citizen. Please go back to your fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Corm View Post
    Kroy speaks the truth.
    Avatar courtesy of Shades of Grey.

21. - Top - End - #11091

I would like a sig-atar of this(Not my Avvie cause that one's awesome)

Name: Knowit (know-IT)
    Domians:
    Major:Psionics
    Minor: Knowledge, Moons
    Description: An old Toad with a white cap with blue spots and has massive brain power and tends to move things with his mind. Plus he enjoys moons and the preservation of knowledge.
    Alignment: Grey

22. - Top - End - #11092
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Yay, it's time for Raz to request more OOTS art for his characters!

Three this time, and two of them are gods in mortal form. I just love god games.

Here's the descriptions:

Spoiler
    Show
    - Sainbec Windlord, male god of the Kitseri, DvR 11.
    - Platinum colored fur, almost silver. Oh, did I mention that he's a catperson? More like an anthropomorphic panther, he's got claws, daggerlike fangs and a tail. Emerald eyes. His fur hangs over his right eye, veiling it from view. On the right side of his body there are "strange patterns etched out in green, thin lines swooping and curling, intertwining with each other so that it was impossible to see where one ended and another began."
    - He wears a red headband with black diamonds on it, like Duke Devlin. A green vest and loose grey trousers are all he wears other than that, except for seven rings. Gold, obsidian, silver; emeralds, diamonds and sapphires. They're important, try to make every one unique.
    - He carries a long scimitar at his hip - his only weapon.
    - As for pose, I'd like him to be gesturing "Come on!" or controlling winds.

Spoiler
    Show
    - Mia, Goddess of Swords and Wandering.
    - Long purple hair, partially held back by a white headband. Orange leather armor, with black cloth beneath. You can see her at the link.
    - At her hip or in her hands needs to be a magnificent sword, excaliber-calibre. This is basically swords incarnate, and needs to be awesome.
    - Other than that? For pose I'd like her to be either walking or charging into the fight.

Spoiler
    Show
    - Boqura Ryuson, male Munchkinlander Beguiler.
    - Platinum-white hair. He's youthful and pretty bishie. He basically looks like Bakura from Yu-gi-oh!
    - Blue coat and dark blue gentleman's clothing, with a rapier belted at one hip.
    - He needs to have a deck of Tarot cards, either holding one up dramatically or shuffling the entire deck.

As usual, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask! Thank you very much, avatarists of this thread!
    Repost. Anyone's welcome to try, but I have high standards.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

23. - Top - End - #11093
    Pixie in the Playground

I don't mean to impose on anyone, but I would greatly appreciate an OOTS avatar based on this picture here.

This picture was photoshopped by the generous RavingDork on the 4e Character Development boards of one of my latest characters, Sarastro of Goab.

He's a half-elf paladin of Pelor (ears aren't quite right, I know).

At the very least, I want the golden plate armor, along with the beard (though maybe a little more hair on top).

What I was going for when I concieved the character was a very leonine look (lion-like). The background won't be necessary and neither will be that magic seal thingy under his feet.

If anymore information is needed, please do not hesitate to message me. Thank you for your kind attention.
    I don't mean to be a bother but the task seems a bit daunting. Perhaps you could narrow down the detail work a bit. For example do we really need to do the swirly inlay on the armor or make the shield seem made out of planks? If you will settle for a reduced quality (a bit more plain) then many avitarist would be willing to make it for you. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Master Crossbowman of the Kings Arcane archers.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Thanks to Nevtan for the AWESOME avitar. (thanks)

My new motto; anything is flammable

24. - Top - End - #11094
    Dwarf in the Playground

Looking for an OOTS avatar of william shakespeare. Reference image below.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks in advance!

25. - Top - End - #11095

Quote Originally Posted by Anondurl View Post
    I don't mean to be a bother but the task seems a bit daunting. Perhaps you could narrow down the detail work a bit. For example do we really need to do the swirly inlay on the armor or make the shield seem made out of planks? If you will settle for a reduced quality (a bit more plain) then many avitarist would be willing to make it for you. Thanks!
    Actually Ive been meaning to do this but I haven't had the time to dedicate to it. If you don't mind terribly, could I take this?
    I used to do avatars on request, feel free to use them.

26. - Top - End - #11096

Quote Originally Posted by Kwarkpudding View Post
    Hope you like it:

(120x120)

Changes are easy, so just ask.
    OMG, I love it!
    Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

27. - Top - End - #11097

The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

28. - Top - End - #11098

This is my second repost.
    I did it. Changes are easy.

And a bigger version to show the details.

29. - Top - End - #11099
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by starwoof View Post
    I did it. Changes are easy.

And a bigger version to show the details.

Oh my god thank you!
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

30. - Top - End - #11100

No problem, that was really fun to do.