New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

Praise the sun Ra!

They're probably going to be about as hard to come across as the spirit jewels I'll bet.

2. - Top - End - #962
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, my famous luck started out strong with 3 +eggs in my first run. I then, in my next four runs got 1 + egg each for a total of 7 in 5 runs :-(. Was kinda sad, I got so excited off my first run and then it just completely died off. Ahh well, it's not like I'll be +297'ing my poor Horus in the near future, not even halfway there yet, and I don't farm OoH anymore on weekends.

3. - Top - End - #963
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    I did about 10 runs (maybe 8 or 9? A bar and a third of stamina...) on OoH today and got 12 +eggs, so IDK if star vault is really worth it.

On that note, my Bonia is now +47 and Raphael is at level 44. Once he hits max, I can immediately evo then ult him: I got the last bits of material I needed today off a rainbow keeper run.
    If you could maintain that rate, you should be well over 1000 +eggs by now. The larger the sample size, the better the estimate of the expected value becomes, and +egg advice from someone with one or multiple +297's is a lot more convincing than someone with +47 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    So, I can't remember if this had been announced previously, but apparently Skill-up cards, one for each element(light/dark/wood/etc) has been released and as long as it's fed to the same element, it's a guaranteed skill-up. So between this and feeding max level creatures to the same creature granting a guaranteed skill-up, it looks like skill-ups will become wickedly easier now :)
    I hope these get thrown in the kings/super kings portion of the PAL egg. Right now evo mats is dominating in PAL events - would be nice to have 2 competitive choices rather than a hands down winner.

Well, my famous luck started out strong with 3 +eggs in my first run. I then, in my next four runs got 1 + egg each for a total of 7 in 5 runs :-(. Was kinda sad, I got so excited off my first run and then it just completely died off. Ahh well, it's not like I'll be +297'ing my poor Horus in the near future, not even halfway there yet, and I don't farm OoH anymore on weekends.
    Wow, that's exactly what happened to me as well : 3,1,1,1,1. Maybe Fax and Siuis are stealing your eggs!

One day I'll stone this. Not for the + eggs, but to skill up my Ifrit and Tiamat.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-09-17 at 02:02 AM.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Barbarian in the Playground

@jasmine and erloas:

Lilth is dark which is not used in kirin teams. And think of the 3 turn delay as additional stall timers for the other skills. Without two delays, its god damn hard to get kirin actives ready. You actually want to kill the tamandra slowly because it is a stall area.

Ok so lets talk math. You can tank one hit from one monster and not die. So you have to look at all the mob timers. BEST COMBINATIONS ARE PENDRA/PENDRA OR PENDRA PIRATE. But lets say worst case scenario and you cant stall at all.

Kirin | echi | ggy | ggy | ultimate midgard | Kirin

7 skill boosts, two all board changes from ggy.

Sweep all. Echi up at round 4. Use right away. Use all turns. Midgard will then be up at round 6. Use right away. Tank 2 hits from tamandra (11111 damage). Aim tamandra. Heres the tricky part, you can kill the blue dublit since you have mostly green. You need some mass attacks if you couldnt stall at all. My team kills the fire since i have mostly blue. So here you stay till you cant anymore. So echi 3 turn delay and midgard 3 turn damage reduction = kirin is ready at flr 7. Gravity and aim for the red one. You should be able to take a hit from the red one too after 2 tamandra hits. Echi delay will be when blue one have 2 turn left before it attacks. Use and kill.

Thats worst case scenario. Its easier if you can stall, in which case you sweep to tamandra, use echi, kill tamandra and 1 dublit, stall and use midgard to stall more. Delay and gravity twins.

Btw you forgot that my kirin team is messed up too...

Kirin | GrOdin | SunQuan | SunQuan | Echidna | Kirin

6 skill boosts and 2k autoheal but delay cycles... and 50x for three of my mons. too bad i couldnt skill up my 2nd SQ too...

Aca
    Last edited by Academia; 2014-09-17 at 02:11 AM.

5. - Top - End - #965
    Banned

I officially rescind my comments. My first run of star vault netted me four eggs, and the second, 0, but over eight runs I ended up with +13. That's 18.? Steam per egg, which is much better.

6. - Top - End - #966
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
    Kirin | echi | ggy | ggy | ultimate midgard | Kirin

7 skill boosts, two all board changes from ggy.

So here you stay till you cant anymore. So echi 3 turn delay and midgard 3 turn damage reduction = kirin is ready at flr 7.

Kirin | GrOdin | SunQuan | SunQuan | Echidna | Kirin
    GGY is heal->green + 3k heal.
    This is gold though. I hadn't thought about leaving one dublit alive to stall. If I swap in a bubblie for a ggy (kinda hard to level 2 from scratch, that's 11.8 mil green xp), I could menace going into wave 6, leave up one dub, take the hit, stall 3 more turns and enter with 7(skillboost) + 5 (wave 1-5) + 8 (2 turn spawn + 3 menace + 3 timer) for 21 turns of charge, allowing double grav + bubblie first round of boss, and menace will be changed 1 turn before blue can possibly attack. So barring orb trollage, this looks really nice. Have you accidentally killed both dubs via activating 25x + lots of combos? That seems to be the only weak point other than orbscrew.

I think your team is a lot more suited for U&Y...can I trade him for your apollo
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-09-17 at 03:42 AM.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Banned

New healer girls have dropped! And I somehow didn't get the light keeper I need for Fuu

Oh well. I can wait; this literally guarantees her a spot on my team, seeing as the row enhancement is all I wanted to replace Angelion. The bonus attack stat is just that, bonus, and I'm looking forward to goofing off with stuff like having an attacker team full of healer girls~

Wish I had kept my second Fuu though. I used her for an awakening to save TAMadra. XD

8. - Top - End - #968
    Titan in the Playground

Wow, I really want a Kano now. Although... auto-recover would screw with ZL, and I can't get the row enhance without the auto-recover... Still want one, though.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

9. - Top - End - #969
    Ettin in the Playground

Yay! Proud owner of Bonfire Fox, Mitsuki! She's been sitting in my box forever unused, but I had the mats to ult.evo her. Gotta say, with 2x Auto-heals, a Bind-resist and a Skill-resist awakening, + a fire row and 200 HP awakening, I might have to see if I can squeeze her in one of my various teams :)

10. - Top - End - #970
    Ettin in the Playground

So, I can't remember if this had been announced previously, but apparently Skill-up cards, one for each element(light/dark/wood/etc) has been released and as long as it's fed to the same element, it's a guaranteed skill-up. So between this and feeding max level creatures to the same creature granting a guaranteed skill-up, it looks like skill-ups will become wickedly easier now :)
    Note that they have only been released in JP so far. No idea when we're going to see them. My bet is that they are either going to be invades in some hard dungeons or they're going to be PAL points as rare or more so than the Tamadra.

And related to that, I pulled my second Yatagarasu from the PAL machine already. Of course no skill-ups so far.

I got all of 1 run of Starry Vault in, with the tablet. Got 1 +egg.
    I didn't have the stamina to run any others and didn't have the time to justify the stone. Of course I had one keeper run that got me 3 +eggs a while before that.
    I really wish I could have farmed Hill of Iris's Rainbow on monday, with the increased + rate on technicals that should have been very good but thanks to SSP trolling me the entire time I don't think I made a single run of a technical all day.

11. - Top - End - #971
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I officially rescind my comments. My first run of star vault netted me four eggs, and the second, 0, but over eight runs I ended up with +13. That's 18.? Steam per egg, which is much better.
    High five!

How's that squirt doing? I'm home with my younger one due to mystery fever.

12. - Top - End - #972
    Titan in the Playground

Oh god, you too? Mine just got over some sort of cough-borne death plague, and I think I've been infected.

13. - Top - End - #973
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    Oh god, you too? Mine just got over some sort of cough-borne death plague, and I think I've been infected.
    Wow! No, no cough. No runny nose. No puking. Just a fever with low appetite.

14. - Top - End - #974

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    GGY is heal->green + 3k heal.
    This is gold though. I hadn't thought about leaving one dublit alive to stall. If I swap in a bubblie for a ggy (kinda hard to level 2 from scratch, that's 11.8 mil green xp), I could menace going into wave 6, leave up one dub, take the hit, stall 3 more turns and enter with 7(skillboost) + 5 (wave 1-5) + 8 (2 turn spawn + 3 menace + 3 timer) for 21 turns of charge, allowing double grav + bubblie first round of boss, and menace will be changed 1 turn before blue can possibly attack. So barring orb trollage, this looks really nice. Have you accidentally killed both dubs via activating 25x + lots of combos? That seems to be the only weak point other than orbscrew.

I think your team is a lot more suited for U&Y...can I trade him for your apollo
    Yes. Skydrops extremely dangerous. But the brightside is that the dragons have 2.2 mil hp. Which can actually be done with kirin without her active. Skyfalls on flr 7 is godsend sometimes. Thats why i load more blue mons so i can burst the red one down fast. I think its key. Either that or more defense just in case. Forgot ggys active... my bad.

Haha love kirin gravity and awakening skills too much. 80% light orb enhance just for two kirins and jammer skill bind ressist stuff is really useful! Like i said, i think shes made for those tricky descents. Its not my normal kirin team though. Normal team is mostly light. Glade it helps!

Aca
    Last edited by Academia; 2014-09-17 at 10:35 AM.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    High five!

How's that squirt doing? I'm home with my younger one due to mystery fever.
    Sprog is good! She's adapting really well to being a people, and is learning to converse via sounds, and also to only screaming when she wants things badly.
    Still some sleep problems because my Filly insists babies belong in bed with mommies, and much kicking and face slaps occur but only to me, but otherwise fun. ^^

16. - Top - End - #976
    Ettin in the Playground

So I ran Wadatsumi Descended! with the tablet again. It cost me 2 stones but she dropped. It really is a pain to not have awakenings. I was using my Karin team and it has fairly low RCV, but I never noticed it to be that low. I realized after I was mostly done with it that it was because I was missing GrOdin's 2k every turn.

U&Y got me once because I got him around half health and did a board switch combo and it left him at about 5% life and he killed me.

Then I was making my way through Wadatsumi herself and more times than should have happened I hit 4 combos instead of 5 and healed her back up. I did one big combo on her and left her at about 20% and she killed me, so I stoned again, missed my combo and healed her up. But at least she didn't whack me then. So another board shift and I finished her off.

I think I would have been much better off if I had switched my other Karin (physical) for someone with better RCV, like Anubis.
    It is probably a 0-stone if I'm orbing a bit better.

Also took the same team into Mystic Land Dragon on legend without any trouble.
    And another Tamadra falls to my trusty S-rank team. Go team derp!

edit: Ah, how this game loves to mock me. Wadatsumi left me with a siren and I had 2 other goblins, decided to feed all 3 to a megalodran that I hadn't got around to skilling up yet. 3 skill-ups...
    Last edited by Erloas; 2014-09-17 at 01:42 PM.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Troll in the Playground

Decided to give the pink egg machine a roll to see what I'd get. A kurone, which is nice. Means I only need Kano and Fuu now.

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    So I ran Wadatsumi Descended! with the tablet again. It cost me 2 stones but she* dropped.
    *he. Wadatsumi is a man.
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2014-09-17 at 03:47 PM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

18. - Top - End - #978

I r sad panda....

Went to roll the pal and my phone slipped. When i picked it up, i was in the pink rem pull screen... got a cinderella. Then i was like **** it lets test my luck. One more pull and got a Fuu. Guess gunho was like F.U. lol.

Any use for these?

Aca
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

19. - Top - End - #979
    Titan in the Playground

Hooray, I got a Kano!

... what do I do with this? I guess, put it on a healer team? Maybe use it in a heartbreaker team? I don't think I have one of those. I don't think I even know what a heartbreaker team is. Maybe a sub for D/R Ult Haku or B/G Ult Karin? I dunno.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

20. - Top - End - #980
    Banned

The healer girls are much more useful now that they have an attacker subtype uvo. They're okay subs across the board, although somewhat lackluster, and I know the three I have will all find use on a healer or attacker team.

21. - Top - End - #981
    Ettin in the Playground

I thought 4x base evo masks + 2x Horus was enough to S-Rank anything? Just did Sword of Flames with that set-up, but only got an A-rank >< Kinda irritated now that it wasn't worth an S-rank.

22. - Top - End - #982
    Titan in the Playground

Aca, Cinderella would sit well on a WR physical team, esp since she'd shore up the biggest problem physical teams have: RCV.

Maybe something like WR Takeminekata//W Cinderella/RW Gigas/WW Kirin/WR Apollo//WR Takeminekata? Maybe pull someone for RR King Mastering, RW Jotunn, or WR Fuma Kotaro, or even just Echidna.

23. - Top - End - #983
    Banned

I thought 4x base evo masks + 2x Horus was enough to S-Rank anything? Just did Sword of Flames with that set-up, but only got an A-rank >< Kinda irritated now that it wasn't worth an S-rank.
    Oh hey, yeah, I should do that. Need tamas now.

24. - Top - End - #984
    Titan in the Playground

So, I'm thinking G/D Zhuge Liang//ZL//Kano/Griffin/(Thumbelina?)//Artemis, mostly so I can fake a full board enhance with Kano -> Artemis -> Griffin (and if there are 6 dark orbs, double up on row enhances); sound workable or silly?
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

25. - Top - End - #985
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, Just managed to beat Goemon on Mythical using my Lmeta team. It did cost me a stone(which I got back for completion though) as I misjudged Mitsukis health and she flaming-tail attacked me which one-shotted me. Goemon himself was a pushover, I completely one-shotted him using King Shynee. Over-all, I think I could probably do it regularly, stalling on the mid-ninjas are a cake-walk. Just have to make sure you don't take Mitsuki below 30% before you are ready to finish her off, otherwise she'll kill you in a hit. Though, thinking about, I think it might be possible to take on the dungeon if you go in with Unicorn or Sandalphon, it just likely won't be a one-shot on goemon, but with Echidna you'll have 4 turns to kill him, and with the double HP you don't have to be as worried about Mitsuki and her flaming-tail attack.

Speaking of Mitsuki, I decided to throw a single roll at the Pink REM, and of course I'd have to pull one of the two girls I already have >< Oh, hey, that's right, I have two...I need to go check and see what Kano needs for her ult.evo, maybe I can ult.evo her as well :)

26. - Top - End - #986
    Banned

I think you should fully evolve both instead of feeding off one for awakenings. With the attacker Evo they're much more useful, and having two sort of mitigates the problems of their high cool down.

27. - Top - End - #987

Judging by the gala and godfest history, we are looking at a egyptian and archmon godfest on a wood gala which would be absolutely wicked.

Its the two sets that i actually dont have. Might just give it a shot if thats the case. Damn why did i waste 10 stones that i been saving on the pink rem... havent bought stones since june i think....

But now the question is do i even try to skill up mystic flame knight.... dont even use him... back to practicing kirin.
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

28. - Top - End - #988
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
    Judging by the gala and godfest history, we are looking at a egyptian and archmon godfest on a wood gala which would be absolutely wicked.

Its the two sets that i actually dont have. Might just give it a shot if thats the case. Damn why did i waste 10 stones that i been saving on the pink rem... havent bought stones since june i think....

But now the question is do i even try to skill up mystic flame knight.... dont even use him... back to practicing kirin.
    I would probably use a fully skilled mystic flame knight. So I figure, while trying to find that perfect run what gives me an S-rank (I have blue Valk why haven't I been using her?!?!) I can do some skill training.

29. - Top - End - #989

I normally do 2x DQXQ + 4 masks. Same concept, but DQXQ is rarity 6 rather than 7 for Horus.

2 x DQXQ: 220K points for rarity
    2 x Horus: 183K points for rarity
    Last edited by Soepvork; 2014-09-18 at 04:42 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Linker View Post
    Soepvork? Bang freakin' on. A cookie must be doled out, though I fear its chocolate chip-deliciously-infected substance is far too lacking of grandeur to be a prize of the appropriate scale.

So you get two cookies.

30. - Top - End - #990
    Troll in the Playground

They're changing Devil Bastet. Her new leader skill is "increasing ATK for matching 2 sets of green/green or green/dark, up to 3.5x ATK for 3 sets of green/green/dark." which is interesting. Chinese celestial-ish. Could be a good mono-green leader of sorts.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.