New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Familiar in a UnFamiliar setting [IC]

Blackfeather the Beguiler glances around, taking stock of the surroundings. An endless desert -- too familiar. At least the pack was still here, along with its endlessly useful contents. And now the way through the next level way known. The sole remaining bandit remained a possible danger, but apart from that, it should be a relatively simple task to return.

Should be.

Blackfeather began walking.
    Last edited by Demidos; 2014-08-29 at 03:01 PM.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Familiar in a UnFamiliar setting [IC]

Once Blackfeather's stats are fixed (Feats aren't filled completely and neither are skills) I will respond to this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    ...Silva, you are a scary person.
    Awesome Avatar by Derjuin

My Homebrew: Here
    The Necromantic Codex: A collection of necromancy classes, items and monsters.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Done. He should only have two feats.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Your familiar wanders around for quite a while but he eventually finds a pit leading down to the next floor. Nothing on this floor really wants to attack a random rat it supposes.

After falling down he finds himself on the same floor and hallway he was when he was with Tuglinok.

Blackfeather is on world in conflict roll20.

What do you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    ...Silva, you are a scary person.
    Awesome Avatar by Derjuin

My Homebrew: Here
    The Necromantic Codex: A collection of necromancy classes, items and monsters.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, are we actually doing this one?

If we are...He'll sneak around with sneakiness and guile and using karsus' senses.

MS (1d20+7)[23]
    Hide (1d20+7)[13]
    Listen (1d20+17)[21]
    Spot (1d20+17)[29]
    My Homebrew:
    WIP

Completed Classes