New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central X: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

I'm sorry, guys. I started the games at a time when I had a lot more free time to come online and do stuff, but afterwards for some reason my free time started to reduce. Partially for academic reasons, partially for flu reasons. While I was ill, I obtained a game called MGS V The Phantom Pain.

Sorry for the lack of post on CoA, but part of the reason is that no one got a right answer this round. I was waiting for Robert Blackletter's PM in the hopes that he'll break the tie, so to speak. I'm typing up the narration now, I promise.

As for Everyone Is John, we needed more bidders, but the time limit's over, sorry. I'll have to PM some people a reminder about the game, it seems.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central X: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

So starting Saturday and lasting for ~8 days I'm going to be out of the country. I don't expect to have Internet.

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

If Flaming Eagle continues to be MIA, I'd like to volunteer to take over Circle of Assassins since I've been eliminated from this round anyway.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Orc in the Playground

Please, do. Life has dealt me a bad hand, and I'm spending my time fixing it.

If you notice I've been posting in FFRP lately, it's a relatively recent thing (I stopped coming to this site altogether for the longest time) and

Sorry, guys. When I started CoA, I didn't foresee most of the recent happenings in my life.

I'll PM the details to you, DiscipleOfBob. As of now, I'm officially stepping down from hosting this game, and handing the baton over to DiscipleOfBob.

As for EveryoneIsJohn, I made a huge mistake. Elenna has fulfilled her obsession already, so bidding is to start. My time was spent trying to solve life happenings, as well as wondering what to do. As I wasn't coming to the site (though I was online), I never did post on this.
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-11-18 at 09:18 AM.

5. - Top - End - #425

I'm back from my vacation, just in time to see that everything's over.

Extended Sig

Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I will take a slot for some time in March.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Titan in the Playground

That's probably pretty reasonable. Not sure what's going on right now. Logic's ahead of me in the list even though by what the schedule says I should be putting up a thread any day now. Not that I'm even ready to do so (kinda got lazy about it since I figured I'd put in more thinking time on it once Logic's game was actually running). I guess we're waiting to for Cuthalion's game to actually start? Obviously the schedule should be adjusted some once that happens and we get confirmation Logic is still planning on running his. Which I hope he is. It sounded interesting and I need the buffer time to think about my game more.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That's probably pretty reasonable. Not sure what's going on right now. Logic's ahead of me in the list even though by what the schedule says I should be putting up a thread any day now. Not that I'm even ready to do so (kinda got lazy about it since I figured I'd put in more thinking time on it once Logic's game was actually running). I guess we're waiting to for Cuthalion's game to actually start? Obviously the schedule should be adjusted some once that happens and we get confirmation Logic is still planning on running his. Which I hope he is. It sounded interesting and I need the buffer time to think about my game more.
    I am not done with my game. My recruitment has passed, so don't feel bad about jumping ahead with recruitment and taking the proper dates.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Troll in the Playground

I suppose I should start, but I was hoping to get to 25 players. Ah well. Next time.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

10. - Top - End - #430
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That's probably pretty reasonable. Not sure what's going on right now. Logic's ahead of me in the list even though by what the schedule says I should be putting up a thread any day now. Not that I'm even ready to do so (kinda got lazy about it since I figured I'd put in more thinking time on it once Logic's game was actually running).
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I am not done with my game. My recruitment has passed, so don't feel bad about jumping ahead with recruitment and taking the proper dates.
    Since both of you don't seem ready, would it be unreasonable to just move you both directly after my time slot? I've been trying to remember to remind people when they can begin recruitment, but it keeps slipping my mind.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2015-11-30 at 06:37 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground

Fine by me.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Since both of you don't seem ready, would it be unreasonable to just move you both directly after my time slot? I've been trying to remember to remind people when they can begin recruitment, but it keeps slipping my mind.
    Acceptable to me as well. I also tried to PM you when you reminded me, only to be reminded for several days afterwards that your inbox was full.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Troll in the Playground

My inbox was full? That's... unheard of! That's never happened before.

14. - Top - End - #434

My inbox was full? That's... unheard of! That's never happened before.
    Yeah I noticed that during CoA.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Troll in the Playground

Schedule has been updated.

- - - Updated - - -

I added you to mid-March, Penguinator. Let me know if that is acceptable.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Bugbear in the Playground

As long as you are in update mode, can you fix the links in the coa overview post? These two are missing:

IV http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...d-(Recruiting)
    IX http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...Duels-in-Space

Spoiler
    Show

"Leave my Rakkoon alone!"
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Supa Songs about me

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the banner and Rowsen for the avvie!

17. - Top - End - #437
    Troll in the Playground

Ah yes. You mentioned this before, and I forgot to update that for you. Fixed it now. Sorry.

18. - Top - End - #438

smile Re: Werewolf Central X: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

It's a team effort to keep everything up to date and you're doing a lot more than me

Spoiler
    Show

"Leave my Rakkoon alone!"
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Supa Songs about me

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the banner and Rowsen for the avvie!

19. - Top - End - #439

Spooky Manor is now recruiting.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

Anyone interested in a few rounds of Diplomacy? I'm thinking of hosting with the assistance of Jdip after New Years. Post if you're interested, if I get more than 7 players that'd be wonderful as a back up and for first serve for another round if the 1st works out.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

I've heard about it a few times, but I've never actually looked up the rules for it. I wouldn't mind giving it a shot at least.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks. With Murska that makes 2. I can post rules and help.

There's a decent amount of overlap for it's appeal with Mafia.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Orc in the Playground

Remember our 'We are all gonna die' game, LE.

Merry christmas to you folks.

24. - Top - End - #444

I'd play Diplomacy, though it'd be my first game.

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ogre in the Playground

New players shouldn't be a problem, I'm not particularly seasoned myself yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
    Remember our 'We are all gonna die' game, LE.
    Yep. Are things opening up on your end?

26. - Top - End - #446
    Troll in the Playground

I've a fair bit of experience with Diplomacy. I know the rules by heart, too.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks, that should be helpful.

Okay, we've got 4 interested, with Duck uncertain.

Murska, BoP, Gaaz and Ramsus.

If we don't have all the slots filled by New Year's, I'll open up a thread in Player recruitment. I'm hoping for all 7 with at least 2 backups.

I'd prefer to introduce beginning players to the classic map, but if we end up with less I might use a variant, probably the 5 or 6 player version of classic.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Thanks, that should be helpful.

Okay, we've got 4 interested, with Duck uncertain.

Murska, BoP, Gaaz and Ramsus.

If we don't have all the slots filled by New Year's, I'll open up a thread in Player recruitment. I'm hoping for all 7 with at least 2 backups.

I'd prefer to introduce beginning players to the classic map, but if we end up with less I might use a variant, probably the 5 or 6 player version of classic.
    I'd absolutely love to play Diplomacy.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I'll throw my name in the ring, but with low priority. I haven't been able to get to the computer much as of late.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Barbarian in the Playground

Happy New Year folks!

I got some solid sized werewolf games going over the holidays and ended up being pretty successful as a villager. The same is not true of my online villager play though, which I think could use a little work. Any tips specific to online play?

I'm also piecing together some rules for a Dota 2 mafia. Any players? I was thinking there are some things that translate better online and some offline, but if people here were interested I could flesh out the online version first and give hosting a go.
    Szilard has all of those sweet trophies for a reason. Awesome avatar is his handiwork.