New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1227282930313233343536373839 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1157
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central X: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Are people still playing Insanowar?
    No. I tried once, and another group tried I think. If you can get people that are dedicated to it, you might pull it off. Otherwise, no.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Werewolf Central X: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

So sorry i have been stupid busy with work this month dont think i got it in me right now to run something
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Troll in the Playground

Lexi has submitted a game. Hopefully it will be approved soon.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Lexi has submitted a game. Hopefully it will be approved soon.
    What will be the game’s theme?
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Troll in the Playground

I'm not sure. Those who sign up get to choose from one of the choices I have offered.

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

I'm not sure. Those who sign up get to choose from one of the choices I have offered.
    Which mod(s) did you send a PM too? Castaras was the one who admitted mine. From what I understand Zeb and Alara have left. Haruki-kun is still active, but is not very responsive. We have not heard from Chambers in quite some time.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Troll in the Playground

Wouldn't ya know it, I sent a PM to all of them, except Cassie.

- - - Updated - - -

Castaras PM'd.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Troll in the Playground

Oh look, a game! A game for which... no one has signed up for yet. I suppose it's just because no one knows it's there.

Feel free to join, people. I know, I know. You have no idea what the rules are. The rules are simple: choose a game type you might find interesting, then once the real game begins, look over the rules to see what they are.

Now join! Please.

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Halfling in the Playground

Oh look, a game! A game for which... no one has signed up for yet. I suppose it's just because no one knows it's there.

Feel free to join, people. I know, I know. You have no idea what the rules are. The rules are simple: choose a game type you might find interesting, then once the real game begins, look over the rules to see what they are.

Now join! Please.
    Convoy VI just needs one more player to fire. It’s gonna be super fun bc it’s a Lex game. Y’all should sign up!

please

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Troll in the Playground

From Thingyman:

INVITATION TO THE MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP (SEASON 5)

Hello there! :)

It is with great pleasure that I hereby invite your community to take part in Season 5 of the Mafia Championship.

The Mafia Championship is an annual forum tournament series that pits representatives from various online Mafia (aka Werewolf) communities against one another as they compete to determine the Internet’s greatest forum Mafia player. Each participating community democratically elects one person to represent them and be their “Champion”.

The whole thing started back in 2013, and since then more than 225 different communities and 50+ different nationalities have been represented.

I hope it sounds like a fun and exciting event :)

1. DO YOU ACCEPT THE INVITE?

If your community wishes to participate, please confirm your participation to me as soon as you can to ensure yourselves a spot.

If you agree to participate, the deadline for selecting your representative is May 1. If this is too soon for you to decide on anyone, let me know and we can work something out.

The games will take place on Mafia Universe. If it’s okay, I can link directly to the general discussion thread regarding this topic on Mafia Universe.

Important notes
    • You may decide yourselves how you want to elect your representative, but we highly recommend some sort of democratic process (public nominations followed by a poll usually works out well).
    • In addition to electing a representative, you should also name an alternate who will be asked to step in if the first choice needs to back out.
    • Your representative should be prepared for having to read upwards of 500 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. Additionally, there’s a requirement that each player must make at least 10 posts per Game Day. Only active players should apply/participate. I repeat: Your chosen player needs to be able to promise a good amount of activity on a daily basis.

2. SEASON 5 FORMAT

The tournament structure
    • 170 communities will participate, each sending one representative.
    • 10 Qualifying Games will be played, consisting of 17 players each. I.e. every representative plays in one Qualifying Game. The players themselves vote post-game to determine who is deserving of advancement. 1st place will advance directly to the Finale Game (i.e. 10 of the 17 finalists are found this way), while the 2nd places will advance directly to one of the two Wildcard Games.
    • A Jury consisting of finalists from Season 4 will discuss and vote to determine 25 players in total deserving of a second chance: 1 will advance directly to the finale, and the 24 other players will play in 2 Wildcard Games along with the 2nd places that advanced directly to these. From each game, three players will directly advance to the Finale Game based on a post-game player vote.
    • The Finale Game is played. Once it has completed, the players vote to determine who shall receive the title of Season 5 Champion and a winner’s certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of mafia.

The setup explained very briefly (more details on host site)
    This (view picture below) is a semi-open grid setup meant for 17 players: 4 mafia versus 13 townies. First you randomly select a number to decide the mafia team's composition of Power Roles (1-2), then you randomly select a letter to decide the town's composition of Power Roles (A-E). Fill in the number of Vanilla Townies needed to make the town team have 13 members total, and you have your setup.

*Town Jack of All Trades: 1x Vigilante, 1x Roleblocker, 1x Tracker.

Relevant mechanics info
    • Day start.
    • Deadline Lynch w/ Option for Majority starting Day 2. I.e. when day timer runs out, person with most votes will be lynched. However, day can also be ended early (starting Day 2) if there is ever a majority of votes on one person.
    • If there is a tied lynch, one of the tied players will be randomly lynched.
    • No outside communication. I.e. you may not contact the other players outside of the thread (unless you are Mafia and wish to speak with your teammates).
    • Phase Lengths and Deadlines will be up to the players themselves (I’ll organize them into games with deadlines that suit their preferences).
    • Thread is locked during Night Phases.

3. SEASON 5 TIMELINE

There will be 10 Qualifying Games, and your representative plays in just one of these. They will have start dates during the months of May and June. So in other words, as long as your representative can play sometime during that period, they should be good and I’ll make sure they get scheduled into a game that suits their schedule well. I.e. if your rep is busy until June, that isn’t a problem.

Wildcard games will be played in July, and the Finale Game sometime in August/September (whenever we can work out something that suits everyone).

Kind regards,
    Thingyman

If you want to get in contact with me ASAP, you can find me on Discord (Thingyman#6075).

>Link to the champs thread.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Ogre in the Playground

Regarding our representative: I nominate Kish, but would not be opposed to most here. (My only objection would be to someone that has gone recently, which I believe was Murska last year.)

Reminder to anyone that is nominated: before you accept, remember it is a pretty big time investment for a style and speed that is significantly different from games played here.
    Last edited by Logic; 2018-04-18 at 01:48 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Troll in the Playground

Just a note: the slowest d1 last year was 600 posts in 48 hours, and chances are it'll be more active than that; in addition any sort of wildcard or championship game is going to be super intense and you'll have to be able to keep up and post. Not trying to discourage anyone from doing it-- I'd love to see someone give it a shot who's able and willing and hasn't gotten the opportunity in the past, but just noting that it's a lot more competitive and constant than any game here has ever been.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Titan in the Playground

So uh...I'm kinda interested in running a new version of Time Paradox (discussed stuff with Tom the Mime way back when, but I don't think anything every came of it and they haven't been online in months >.>), and an open recruitment spot started yesterday...but the game Ramsus and Thematthew were looking at running hasn't started recruitment yet, so I don't wanna ahead of them in line if they're still getting that together, even if their recruitment is starting a bit late. >.<

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Titan in the Playground

I don't even know why that game is still on the list. We were asked if we were going to run it and we said we wouldn't be able to (as Thematthew is significantly busier now).
    So yeah, carry on.

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I don't even know why that game is still on the list. We were asked if we were going to run it and we said we wouldn't be able to (as Thematthew is significantly busier now).
    So yeah, carry on.
    Probably for the same reason that Convoy is listed as recruiting (not been updated for awhile). I'll get some rest, and come back; if it turns out there's people who've spoken up since the last time the list was updated that want slots, I'll just put in a request for the next open slot; if not, and I can have the slot that opened up yesterday, I'll get a recruitment thread cranked out and PM the mods.

EDIT: Thread has been submitted to Castaras, now just waiting for confirmation. Any other mods we can expect responses from?
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2018-04-19 at 09:51 PM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Troll in the Playground

At this point, I'm thinking the schedule isn't 100% needed any more. Which isn't a bad thing. Just let me know when a new game is created, and I'll put it on the schedule.

If things start picking up again, then we'll discuss the necessity of a schedule then.

Unless you all disagree with me, that is.

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Titan in the Playground

Time Paradox WW 2: Let's Do The Time Warp Again! is now recruiting. Recruitment will end by May 4th or so.

My Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Regarding our representative: I nominate Kish, but would not be opposed to most here. (My only objection would be to someone that has gone recently, which I believe was Murska last year.)

Reminder to anyone that is nominated: before you accept, remember it is a pretty big time investment for a style and speed that is significantly different from games played here.
    I vote for Kish as well.

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Titan in the Playground

Kish for the lynch. Send him to the angry mob!

My Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Colossus in the Playground

Me? I appreciate the thought (and am puzzled by it; I haven't been terribly successful in most of my Werewolf games here), but I don't have the time, I'm afraid.

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Troll in the Playground

What about yourself, Cuthalion?
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    What about yourself, Cuthalion?
    I second this nomination!
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Troll in the Playground

I'd be able to do it.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Troll in the Playground

Then I third the nomination.

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Ogre in the Playground

After the conclusion of Time Paradox, I would like to request the recruitment slot for Star Wars: Rebels werewolf, with new and improved mechanics! (for those of you that are aware of my previous iteration)
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Troll in the Playground

I will nominate Logic, though. Think he'd do a good job of it.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Troll in the Playground

After the conclusion of Time Paradox, I would like to request the recruitment slot for Star Wars: Rebels werewolf, with new and improved mechanics!
    Scheduled.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Don't forget that AvatarVecna's Time Warp WW 2 game is indeed recruiting, right this very minute! Join!

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    I will nominate Logic, though. Think he'd do a good job of it.
    If others agreed, I'd be willing to step up as an alternate, but I don't know if I could be justified as a primary.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Ghost in the Playground

Chimera

Hi guys

I'm going on a short*vacation tomorrow. Will be back Sunday, April 29.

As for the deadline for choosing a representative (or someone volunteering themselves), I am extending this by a couple of days to*May 3.

When/if your representative is decided, that person should please either PM me on Mafia Universe or reach me on Discord: Thingyman#6075. During evenings I will quickly check messages and get them the information they need to prepare for the game.

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Ghost in the Playground

Chimera

If others agreed, I'd be willing to step up as an alternate, but I don't know if I could be justified as a primary.
    Should I assume Cuth is main rep and Logic is backup?