New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Pelican has been lynched, successfully. He was Man-At-Arms, the Hero.
    ...I don't think that's the word you're looking for?
    Last edited by Elenna; 2015-09-29 at 02:21 AM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

Xihirli, I guess, for reasons stated yesterday.

I don't really know what to say to FC. He's stated that everything I've actually said seems Town but he's suspicious of me because I'd be a good Alpha pick. I can't exactly affect that.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post

I don't really know what to say to FC. He's stated that everything I've actually said seems Town but he's suspicious of me because I'd be a good Alpha pick. I can't exactly affect that.
    Anyone can say stuff that sounds town but your votes on the other hand has me thinking wolf. Who I think Logic would pick is a factor in my vote but it is not the only factor that's making me vote for you.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    Anyone can say stuff that sounds town but your votes on the other hand has me thinking wolf. Who I think Logic would pick is a factor in my vote but it is not the only factor that's making me vote for you.
    Well, that's a relief at least. You can elaborate on what about my votes is wrong if you wish, but I won't hold you to it.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

5. - Top - End - #455

It's mainly the Phantom vote that's setting off alarm bells in my head. Phantom's a soft target since he never says enough for people to get much of a read on him and you know it so he provides a relatively easy mislynch that's hard for anyone to assign blame on. I just don't really get why you chose him of all possible targets that day.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2015-09-29 at 07:27 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

A green clad figure looks over his fellows, looking for some sign that could tip him off to the secret evil of his fellows...
    I am a Neutral Good Elf Druid/Wizard

: "Disintegrate. Gust of wind. Now can we please resume saving the world?"
    : "Your approval fills me with shame."
    Never, EVER pick up a duck in a dungeon!

7. - Top - End - #457
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    ...I don't think that's the word you're looking for?
    Is killed better?

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Is killed better?
    Meh, I thought nothing of it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

9. - Top - End - #459

I don't know about Murska, he's very quiet for his reputation but that could be RL issues. I abstain from pointing in his direction, for now.

If necrochicken is a wolf he must be a very bold one given his point day 1. Although... he pointed away from him afterwards so I'm not fully convinced that he's town.

Fleeing Coward and Ramsus both seem town to me. Could be that one of them is a wolf but I think that's unlikely.

I point at Maleceptor, first he was the first second to point at Logic yesterday (eagerness), second Pelican pointed at him (propably no Mason) and third, he has already a point from Ramsus (possible discussions likely, discussions are good for the game).
    Last edited by Zar Peter; 2015-09-29 at 04:56 PM.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #460
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Ramsus. Why? Firstly, he's been suspicious to me for a while. Second, he's been described as "a deadly player" to me by another. And thirdly? I'm a mason. Thematthew revealed his masonness to Ramsus at one point (he said Ramsus deduced it) and Ramsus said he was the watcher. It was only after that when thematthew was killed. And now, Pelican, mason #2, is dead as well. I may be acting paranoid, but I think Ramsus is a wolf, possibly even the devil. He says that he watched FC and Zar Peter and found nothing. This could be because he is the watcher... or because they are fellow wolves or those he has scanned as normal boring villagers.
    I am a Neutral Good Elf Druid/Wizard

: "Disintegrate. Gust of wind. Now can we please resume saving the world?"
    : "Your approval fills me with shame."
    Never, EVER pick up a duck in a dungeon!

11. - Top - End - #461
    Troll in the Playground

Hm. Syldar's been sketchy, but I could see mason claim. Aaand yes. Ramsus. You have not done anything helpful so far.
    Last edited by Cuthalion; 2015-09-30 at 06:03 PM.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

12. - Top - End - #462
    Titan in the Playground

Congrats on losing us the game masons. Bonus points for doing it by convincing yourselves I would act in such a stupid way. Hurray we lose! Congrats wolves you had the game handed to you! Shortest game ever?

No seriously, what can I say to that? My cards are on the table here now. I was kind of bored by my role and took an educated guess based on thematthew's lack of activity in the early game and contacted him and amazingly lucked out with him being a mason. Which is just the advantage town needed since the wolves are either brilliant or lucky and offed the seer before they could do anything to help town. And what do the masons do? They piss it away in a fit of paranoia and assume I'm a lot dumber than I am and don't even bother looking at past games to see if I would act in such an obvious manner as a wolf before telling the wolves who to target.

Well town, now you've got one mason left who despite how pissed I am at them I won't reveal. I might as well show off the analysis I did for the masons though before I die. Who knows, maybe I figured everything out and town can win with just villagers. But most likely we're totally screwed, please blame Syldar and the other mason (and the wolves for their amazingly spot on kills).

So here's what I did for analysis....

Spoiler
    Show

Ok looking at the list of remaining players who aren't us. (Note: I added the remaining mason in here so as not to reveal them.)

So I'm betting so far that the wolves have been intentionally setting up lynches to be our choice of two villagers. FC lead with Elenna stuff and Logic with Xihirli. I can't see Logic being the first point on one of his own guys.

bladescape - well Bladescape the player is likely going to have told Lex he's dropping out since he did the same in my game. Was sadly still active on the day Trap-Jaw vortexxed me, which is too bad would have liked to rule at least one person out for that. Voted for Syldar on the day we found out Logic was alpha.

Cuthalion - Didn't vote on the day we found out Logic was alpha (think he was away at the time?). Has been oddly aggressive for a towny (or about right aggressiveness for a wolf).

Duck999 - Posted but didn't vote the day we found out Logic was alpha.

Flaming Eagle - Voted for Murska on the day we found out Logic was alpha.

Fleeing Coward - At the start of the day I thought he was probably town. At the end of the day I felt it was decently likely he's a wolf since he began behaving in ways he's done when he's been a wolf before. Used my power on him and he didn't do anything. Though looking back his Elenna wagon + Ramsus "clearly" is a wolf if Elenna is was terrible logic and is pretty suspicious. If we have no better ideas, I think we should try and lynch him and at least see what happens. Logic wouldn't pick me and FC again, but he might pick one of us. Then again he might pick neither since he's picked us before. Also looking at stuff here, he pushed the Elenna wagon stuff and yet was voting for Xihirli, hedging his bets to avoid taking responsibility? Could be trying to distance himself from Murska (and I can see Logic going for broke and picking both FC and Murska the way he picked FC and me in a previous game). Voted for Logic on the day we found out Logic was alpha.

Indarra - Voted for Logic on the day we found out Logic was alpha.

JohnTheSavage - Didn't vote the day we found out Logic was alpha.

Luizeu- II - Couldn't vote the day we found out Logic was alpha.

Maleceptor - Voted for ThePhantom on the day we found out Logic was alpha.

Murska - Used my power on him and he didn't do anything. If FC isn't a wolf, he has a decent point about the likeliness of Logic picking him to be part of the team. Was voting for ThePhantom on the day we found out Logic was alpha.

necrochicken - Pointed at Xihirli on the same day Logic did. Was voting for Silent_Interim on the day we found out Logic was alpha. Made a comment about Logic being a likely alpha earlier in the game. Not sure how to read that.

ThePhantom - Checking him out tonight but as always he's pretty quiet. Voted for Logic on the day we found out Logic was alpha.

Silent_Interim - Voted for Syldar the day we found out Logic was alpha.

Xihirli - As usual, pretty hard to tell anything. He did admit to being vortexxed, but that was after I'd said I was so that doesn't really mean much. Honestly I kind of want to let him play for a bit as at least he's trying to say logical stuff. (Although it could just being fed to him, who knows?) Pointed at Cuthalion the day we found out Logic was alpha.

Zar Peter - Pointed at Xihirli on the same day Logic did. Was pointing at Silent_Interim on the day we found out Logic was alpha.

Here are the votes for Day 3:
    ThePhantom: 4 (Murska, Ramsus, Maleceptor, Logic)
    Silent_Interim: 2 (Zar Peter, necrochicken)
    Logic: 5 (Pelican, Syldar, ThePhantom, Indarra, Fleeing Coward)
    Maleceptor: 1 (thematthew)
    Syldar: 1 (Bladescape)
    Murska: 1 (Flaming Eagle)
    Cuthalion: 1 (Xihirli)

Annoyingly Fleeing Coward was the swing vote that changed the lynch from being ThePhantom to being Logic. If this was pretty much anyone else that'd be a good sign. But it could have just been a calculated move to make FC look good and adding that to the fact of having the alpha choose role, if Logic did pick FC he would have made him the one that scries as villager.

If we assume people who voted for Logic on day 3 (who aren't FC) aren't wolves (a pretty good assumption to make I'd say given the lack of any serious evidence against Logic at the time)...
    Unlikely-wolves
    Cuthalion
    Indarra
    ThePhantom

Syldar, you are crazy to think thePhantom is a wolf in these circumstances I think.

On the other hand our most likely wolves are the people who were on thePhantom or the Silent_Interim wagons I believe.

Likely wolves
    Murska
    Maleceptor
    Zar Peter
    Necrochicken

Personally I'm really suspicious of Zar Peter and Necrochicken. I'm going to change my watching to Zar Peter.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Hm. Syldar's been sketchy, but I could see mason claim. Aaand yes. Ramsus. You have not done anything helpful so far.
    YEAH. I haven't done anything helpful. Aside from granting town the only network it possibly could have, showing the masons a number of people who aren't the devil/trapjaw/the baner, making a network earlier than we should normally possibly have one with the seer dead based on nothing but my intuition, working as hard as I could to prevent us from falling into the trap of not lynching a wolf while we had the opportunity and thus preventing a big mess for us down the line, and actually being active and having arguments based on actual logic. Yeah, not helpful is what I'd call that too. *rolls eyes*

So for everyone else's benefit, here are my watcher results:
    Night 1: Fleeing Coward did nothing
    Night 2: Murska did nothing
    Night 3: Syldar did nothing (thematthew had hinted at Syldar being a mason by telling me not to look at him Night 2 and look at Murska instead and didn't offer a good reason, thus I looked at Syldar a night later to see if I was making a very big mistake and talking to a wolf... of course if I'd just waited a day I'd have gotten another useful watch...oh well. To be fair, Syldar has basically made himself a bonus wolf. *shrug*)
    Night 4: Zar Peter did nothing
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2015-09-30 at 07:15 PM.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Maleceptor
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    I point at Maleceptor, first he was the first to point at Logic yesterday (eagerness), second Pelican pointed at him (propably no Mason) and third, he has already a point from Ramsus (possible discussions likely, discussions are good for the game).
    Objection! Ramsus was the first to point at logic. Zar Peter I don't appreciate you lying as an excuse to vote for me. Also, As the obvious eager wolf i am. Even I wouldn't kill the person who i myself called out as suspicious.
    Last edited by Maleceptor; 2015-09-29 at 06:50 PM.

14. - Top - End - #464

Quote Originally Posted by Maleceptor View Post
    Objection! Ramsus was the first to point at logic. Zar Peter, I don't appreciate you lying as an excuse to vote for me. Also, As the obvious eager wolf i am. Even I wouldn't kill the person who i myself called out as suspicious.
    Yes, sorry, you were second, I edited it out. And the whole Ramsus-Syldar story gives a new spin to all that. On the one hand, the wolves couldn't find all the masons through scries only. So, either they were lucky or they had a man inside. But what sense has a man inside if you kill all your informants before you get to the real target, the baner? That doesn't make sense. And Ramsus defence is sound, although a bit angry.

I change my point at Murska, mostly because I think he has the capabilities to find the masons the same way Ramsus did, by watching the thread.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #465
    Troll in the Playground

I pointed at Phantom first but didn't exactly start a wagon - my only offered (and actual) reasoning was that he was quiet and the way he posted his vote the previous day had been slightly suspicious in my opinion so I wanted to poke in his direction to get possible reactions. I didn't switch later, but then, I did not know Logic was the Alpha and so didn't know to switch to him. In fact, I think it's still perfectly possible that Phantom was also a wolf and therefore that'd make FC a more likely wolf as well. It's not my leading theory, but I do keep it in mind.

I don't want to touch this Ramsus thing right now, except to say that it is very bad for us in many ways.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #466
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

I can't imagine Logic choosing Xihirli. Until after the game already started, he would have counted as negative one teammate. I'm only saying it like that because, let's be honest, Xihirli will take it as a compliment. I'd have given Xihirli better than even odds of turning in all of his fellow wolves for fun until yesterday. I'm almost sure he's taking some sort of coaching or being fed his lines, but before just now I probably wouldn't have thought he'd actually listen. I can't imagine Logic putting any faith in such a loose cannon.

Edit: Nevermind the Logic point I had here earlier.
    Lynch Murska mostly to keep Ramsus alive for as long as we can. I'm not fully convinced that he's a wolf, though it does seem likely.
    Last edited by Indarra; 2015-09-29 at 05:16 PM.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

Spoiler
    Show

Likely wolves
    Murska
    Maleceptor
    Zar Peter
    Necrochicken

Personally I'm really suspicious of Zar Peter and Necrochicken. I'm going to change my watching to Zar Peter.

Well Hmm. If I was a wolf, why would I " Reveal " That Logick Was the Alpha?
    Quoth the necrochicken, Nevermore

18. - Top - End - #468
    Troll in the Playground

If you're not convinced I'm a wolf, I suggest picking some other target. We've got plenty of time, and Ramsus has proven (assuming he isn't a wolf) that I am at the very least not any of the wolves that have special powers. I think we should objectively be hunting among the people who still could be any wolf, especially since we would prefer to lynch wolves that do have special powers earlier rather than later.

Silent Interim as an alternative possibility. Me and FC seem to agree that he's suspicious, and Ramsus's notes say he wasn't voting for Logic either.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ogre in the Playground

So Ramsus is the watcher? necrochicken, what do you mean when you say change your watching?
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

20. - Top - End - #470

Samba sees the man in the green and walks over to him.

"So, is the guy doing the shouting one of the masters?"

21. - Top - End - #471

Syldar, unless someone claims privately to you that they're the watcher, I suggest you switch your vote to virtually anywhere else. Even if you suspect Ramsus was lying, you shouldn't have called him out like that since there are better ways to expose Ramsus if he was lying which I don't think he is.
    If you wanted to toss yourself to the wolves, you should have just claimed mason, say you have a watcher claimant but you have reason to believe they're lying and ask the real watcher to pm you. That would have had the same effect but not exposed Ramsus if he really is the watcher.

Murska's vote today is the other reason I'm staying on Murska today. There's wildcards that could gain you an advantage and then there's suicidal picks like Xihrili as Indarra pointed out.

My thoughts on a wolf team is that Logic would have picked 2 experienced players for his Beast/Faker and 2 low profile players for his Devil and Trap-Jaw to hedge his bets.

I agree with Ramsus on Maleceptor and Murska as the most obvious wolves at this point but I'm for lynching Murska first since he is the more dangerous player but I am willing to switch to Maleceptor if needed.

I completely disagree on necrochicken because both Maleceptor and Logic were fine with lynching him on the day Logic first got lynched which puts him firmly as town in my books.

Zar Peter is a possibility but his posts has me leaning town and I think Duck is more likely to be a wolf than him.

Silent Interim's bandwagon on the other hand had virtually no support from people I believe to be wolves which is why he is my 4th pick for potential wolf.

Bladescape/AVII is my dark horse but now that AVII has taken over the role, I'm willing to see what he has to say and convince us that he is not a wolf.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're not convinced I'm a wolf, I suggest picking some other target. We've got plenty of time, and Ramsus has proven (assuming he isn't a wolf) that I am at the very least not any of the wolves that have special powers. I think we should objectively be hunting among the people who still could be any wolf, especially since we would prefer to lynch wolves that do have special powers earlier rather than later.

Silent Interim as an alternative possibility. Me and FC seem to agree that he's suspicious, and Ramsus's notes say he wasn't voting for Logic either.
    This makes sense but why Silent Interim over Maleceptor?
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #472
    Titan in the Playground

I kind of overlooked this earlier, but now that roles are out in the open, He-Man should contact Syldar so that in case I do live through the day it reduces the risk I find someone and accidentally out the baner instead of a wolf. Although it does suck that there's about a 50% chance he'll think you're a wolf for no good reason.

Edit: @Duck: necrochicken was quoting me, that wasn't him saying it.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2015-09-29 at 06:17 PM.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Ogre in the Playground

Edit: @Duck: necrochicken was quoting me, that wasn't him saying it.
    Didn't realize.

So if we have no counterclaim on Ramsus, why are there still votes there?

And, in my inefficiency at keeping up, is Syldar confirmed mason?
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Titan in the Playground

biggrin Re: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Murska's played me like a harp and tricked me dozens of times. I'd hate to break tradition now. But... yeah. I'm probably not a wolf (unless I am!), I don't think I've been too suspicious. I've pretty much built a lot of my play-style around never being a wolf when there's an alpha who's not me (unintentional, by the way. I didn't even know we HAD alphas until last game). It strikes me as odd that Murska is going after me, but I guess no one would ever expect it if Logic DID choose me as a wolf, element of surprise and all that. Except that if Logic didn't die first, people probably would have killed me by D3.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    There's wildcards that could gain you an advantage and then there's suicidal picks like Xihirli as Indarra pointed out.

Aw, thanks, guys.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

25. - Top - End - #475
    Maleceptor
    Guest in the Playground

Zar seems genuine enough, I feel like Ramsus should watch me some random night in the future to see that i'm not scum. I'll wait for now to cast my new vote.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Titan in the Playground

I guess I should vote for somebody. And with the logical choice no longer available, I guess I should vote for suspicious people.

Xihirli, ThePhantom, or Murska...

Murska.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #477
    Titan in the Playground

@Duck: Yeah he is. Thematthew was my mason contact and Pelican contacted me when he died and we made a network QT. There's no way Pelican would know thematthew and I were in contact otherwise so yeah, Syldar is 100% for sure a mason.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    I guess I should vote for somebody. And with the logical choice no longer available, I guess I should vote for suspicious people.

Xihirli, ThePhantom, or Murska...

Murska.
    Why Murska?

If Syldar or Ramsus die tonight, we need to kill FC, Ramsus, or Murska. I don't see this making sense without one of them in charge.
    Last edited by Cuthalion; 2015-09-29 at 07:38 PM.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

29. - Top - End - #479
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Why Murska?

If Syldar or Ramsus die tonight, we need to kill FC, Ramsus, or Murska. I don't see this making sense without one of them in charge.

@Vecna: Chaotic Stupid Evil shenanigans.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2015-09-29 at 08:06 PM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

30. - Top - End - #480
    Titan in the Playground

Mostly 'cause I gave up paying attention to this game a week ago, when it looked like I wouldn't be subbing in for anybody...and then I got subbed in. So, without knowing anything about what's been going on so far this game (little things like who's dead, who's acted suspicious, who's confirmed town, what my new frickin' role is), I'm assuming I'm a vanillager of some kind and I'm voting on people I generally find suspicious.

Namely, those three people I mentioned. And of the three, Murska is the only one I should really be worried about, since ThePhantom won't do anything anyway, and Xihirli will somehow spontaneously self-combust via Chaotic Evil shenanigans.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew