New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: New Friends, No Axes IC

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    The man stares at her and stumbles over his words. "Meat? Butchers right here-yes um...the meat is good. Cooked. Raw meat isn't good. You knew that. You, you have... can I have some of your feathers?" He looked really nervous at seeing Zinnia and clutched his small bag tightly in his hand.
    Zinnia freezes and just stares flatly at the man. "You want what?"

2. - Top - End - #392
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Table Flipper View Post
    Braxton's eyes narrowed harshly at her disrespect for the divines, but he stopped himself from saying anything for a moment and sighed. "Don't worry, I'm not here to proselytize, nor do I need religious heraldry on my weapons." Braxton goes over to look at the new hammers. "Your brother did notice I'm a Caldian in fact, though he didn't seem too bothered by it, or by much of anything really. Easygoing fellow, that one is."

Spoiler: Question
    Show
    Are any of the new hammers on the wall MW, or is that the full replacement thing she's talking about?
    "Too easygoing. So you buying or not?"

Spoiler: Braxton
    Show
    They are MW, she is giving a slight (10 gold) discount due to overstock

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Zinnia freezes and just stares flatly at the man. "You want what?"
    "Your feathers. Just a couple, they go a long way. Look I promise not to sell them but I really need some okay?"
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!

3. - Top - End - #393
    Barbarian in the Playground

Braxton selects a fine looking warhammer from the wall. "Sure. I'll buy this one." He walks over to the counter and presents the shopkeeper the money.

Spoiler: Transactions
    Show
    So at a 10g discount that's 302g (I believe) for a MW warhammer. Braxton decides not to sell the regular warhammer for the moment. It's fairly light, and he figures she's not in the mood for buying things, especially if she is overstocked as it is.

Spoiler: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Show
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE!
    ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE!
    ┻━┻ ︵ \\('0')// ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES!
    ಠ_ಠ
    ಠ_ಠ Put.
    ಠ__ಠ The tables.
    ಠ___ಠ Back.
    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!

4. - Top - End - #394

Braxton selects a fine looking warhammer from the wall. "Sure. I'll buy this one." He walks over to the counter and presents the shopkeeper the money.

Spoiler: Transactions
    Show
    So at a 10g discount that's 302g (I believe) for a MW warhammer. Braxton decides not to sell the regular warhammer for the moment. It's fairly light, and he figures she's not in the mood for buying things, especially if she is overstocked as it is.
    "Pleasure doing business. You have a one month warranty on that. Any breaks will be repaired for free." With that she went back into the back and you hear the bellows start up again and then a clanging of metal.

5. - Top - End - #395

"Pleasure doing business. You have a one month warranty on that. Any breaks will be repaired for free." With that she went back into the back and you hear the bellows start up again and then a clanging of metal.
    "Thank you ma'am," Braxton replied, though he figured that she probably wasn't paying him much attention anymore as she headed on to the back. He exits the shop and continues looking around.

Spoiler: Note
    Show
    Probably done shopping at this point. I figure at this point Braxton probably starts selling BoH items, since we talked about doing that and he's the one carrying it. Or he can do that over the course of the party's stay in the city.

To double check: everyone's okay with selling the stuff on Catbeard's list (post #208)? Actually, the magnifying glass seems like it could be useful at some point.
    Last edited by Table Flipper; 2017-02-21 at 09:07 PM.

Show
    ಠ_ಠ
    ಠ_ಠ Put.
    ಠ__ಠ The tables.
    ಠ___ಠ Back.
    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Finally finished with her Traditional Parsnip With A Butter Inside, Laurel wipes her mouth with one magically clean-looking sleeve, then dabs clumsily at the kitten's nose.

Then she notices something is missing. Three somethings. Technically four. Weren't the others supposed to come into the city too? That had been the plan. She sighs. "Tyrannis, looks like we're going to have to go find the boys. And the bird." She smirks, and sets off through the market to look for them.

"I think you'll like the bird, but you are not allowed to eat her. She'll stab you. The dwarf will probably try to adopt you; you may not let him, even though Freya is almost as wonderful as you. Do whatever you please to the paladin, I don't think they're allowed to harm kittens..." She rambles on to the kitten as she walks, earning her fair share of strange looks.

7. - Top - End - #397

"Thank you ma'am," Braxton replied, though he figured that she probably wasn't paying him much attention anymore as she headed on to the back. He exits the shop and continues looking around.

Show
    Probably done shopping at this point. I figure at this point Braxton probably starts selling BoH items, since we talked about doing that and he's the one carrying it. Or he can do that over the course of the party's stay in the city.

To double check: everyone's okay with selling the stuff on Catbeard's list (post #208)? Actually, the magnifying glass seems like it could be useful at some point.
    Terrach follows Braxton out of the shop and heads back to find Freya finished with the sausage and poking around the vendors' kiosks, and earning some slightly concerned looks from some of them. He hurries over to her. "Didn't I say not to wander. These city-folk can't be trusted."

Spoiler
    Show
    Did Braxton get a chain shirt for Terrach, or is that not official yet? Okay, nothing against keeping the magnifying glass.
    Last edited by SirCatBeard; 2017-02-21 at 11:40 PM.

8. - Top - End - #398

Show

Braxton/Terrach:
    Braxton exited the shop, back into the marketplace. As he looked around he spotted Terrach waiting outside.

There were many merchants around still but most dealt in common goods and things a house would need. He saw some merchants weighing coins on scales. Towards the edge of the market there is a man with a handcart arguing animatedly with a merchant. The cart is stacked with bolts of cloth and there is a small pile of money on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by aReallyGreatAxe View Post
    Finally finished with her Traditional Parsnip With A Butter Inside, Laurel wipes her mouth with one magically clean-looking sleeve, then dabs clumsily at the kitten's nose.

Then she notices something is missing. Three somethings. Technically four. Weren't the others supposed to come into the city too? That had been the plan. She sighs. "Tyrannis, looks like we're going to have to go find the boys. And the bird." She smirks, and sets off through the market to look for them.

"I think you'll like the bird, but you are not allowed to eat her. She'll stab you. The dwarf will probably try to adopt you; you may not let him, even though Freya is almost as wonderful as you. Do whatever you please to the paladin, I don't think they're allowed to harm kittens..." She rambles on to the kitten as she walks, earning her fair share of strange looks.
    Laurel:Laurel gets many strange looks from the merchants, but they quickly ignore the crazy lady. As she looks around she spots Terrach, Freya and Braxton outside a blacksmith shop.

All: There is a sign for an inn hanging down the street. The Tipsy Harper. It has a painted image of a halfling with drunk bubbles and a comically large harp.

9. - Top - End - #399

"Your feathers. Just a couple, they go a long way. Look I promise not to sell them but I really need some okay?"
    Zinnia is silent for a moment. When she speaks again her voice is clipped, in that careful deliberate tone of false amusement.

"And what, exactly, do you need my feathers for? Oh I'd love to hear this one. Is it the potion to help you sneak around at night, or is it another aphrodisiac? Say how about we have a fair trade. Why don't you give me some of your hair, or your fingernails? The old crows say a brew of that can help make you more fertile, since you humans breed with everything. I can make a pretty silver off of that." She leans into his face, her amused expression dropping. "Hasn't anyone told you that's racist?!"

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Laurel:Laurel gets many strange looks from the merchants, but they quickly ignore the crazy lady. As she looks around she spots Terrach, Freya and Braxton outside a blacksmith shop.

All: There is a sign for an inn hanging down the street. The Tipsy Harper. It has a painted image of a halfling with drunk bubbles and a comically large harp.
    Laurel duly ignores the strange looks. After all, the dwarf talks to his cat, clearly she must do the same for Tyrannis to continue being The Best Kitten.

Finally she spies the rest of the group and attempts to sneak as close as possible.

Spoiler: Athedia question
    Show

Can I roll stealth untrained? I want to introduce the cat by shoving him in someone's face.

11. - Top - End - #401

Zinnia is silent for a moment. When she speaks again her voice is clipped, in that careful deliberate tone of false amusement.

"And what, exactly, do you need my feathers for? Oh I'd love to hear this one. Is it the potion to help you sneak around at night, or is it another aphrodisiac? Say how about we have a fair trade. Why don't you give me some of your hair, or your fingernails? The old crows say a brew of that can help make you more fertile, since you humans breed with everything. I can make a pretty silver off of that." She leans into his face, her amused expression dropping. "Hasn't anyone told you that's racist?!"
    The man's face quickly grew stormy and he shoved Zinnia back. Raising his fist as if to strike her, he looked over her shoulder and then lowered his arm. "Next time, bird. Just remember. I asked nicely." With that he pushed passed Zinnia, rejoining the crowd.

Laurel duly ignores the strange looks. After all, the dwarf talks to his cat, clearly she must do the same for Tyrannis to continue being The Best Kitten.

Finally she spies the rest of the group and attempts to sneak as close as possible.

Spoiler: Athedia question
    Show

Can I roll stealth untrained? I want to introduce the cat by shoving him in someone's face.
    Braxton and Terrach see Laurel slowly walking toward them, obviously trying to sneak, but very noticeable due to the fact she has not stopped telling her new kitten how good he is.
    Last edited by Athedia; 2017-02-27 at 03:07 PM.

12. - Top - End - #402

The man's face quickly grew stormy and he shoved Zinnia back. Raising his fist as if to strike her, he looked over her shoulder and then lowered his arm. "Next time, bird. Just remember. I asked nicely." With that he pushed passed Zinnia, rejoining the crowd.
    Zinnia snarls and turns to shout at the retreating man's back, "Next time you'll be pulling my metal feathers out of your lungs, you egg-bound son of a--" She trails off as she catches sight of the halfling woman, staring at her and saying something. What little zinnia catches makes the feathers on the back of her neck stand up and has her pretending not to notice anything very quickly. She hurries back to where she split off from the others, all thoughts of shopping and stealing momentarily shelved as she makes a brisk walk back, one claw on her blades at all times.

13. - Top - End - #403

Zinnia catches up to Braxton, Terrach, and Laurel, making sure to keep a very wide berth of the new cat. "Hey guys!" she says with false cheer before looking around to make sure there are no suspicious people and lowering her voice. "Just so you guys know I think someone tried to kidnap me for my feathers. Or at least he threatened to do that. Racist piece of ****."
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2017-02-28 at 12:39 AM.

14. - Top - End - #404

Braxton and Terrach see Laurel slowly walking toward them, obviously trying to sneak, but very noticeable due to the fact she has not stopped telling her new kitten how good he is.
    Braxton gives Laurel a questioning look. "What are you- oh nevermind. That's a nice kitten you got there. What's their name?"

Zinnia catches up to Braxton, Terrach, and Laurel, making sure to keep a very wide berth of the new cat. "Hey guys!" she says with false cheer before looking around to make sure there are no suspicious people and lowering her voice. "Just so you guys know I think someone tried to kidnap me for my feathers. Or at least he threatened to do that. Racist piece of ****."
    Braxton sighs and shakes his head. "Some people... We can keep an eye out for him to be sure, though hopefully nothing else comes of that." Braxton sighs again and turns to look a nearby sign. "The Tipsy Harper, huh?" Facing the rest of the group, "Shall we? First round's on me."

Show
    ಠ_ಠ
    ಠ_ಠ Put.
    ಠ__ಠ The tables.
    ಠ___ಠ Back.
    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!

15. - Top - End - #405

"Yeah, these city-folk seem to be racist bastards."

Terrach frowns at Laurel's attempt to sneak. Then he spies the cat. "You got a cat? Wonderful! Amazing creatures. Isn't that right, Freya?" Freya saunters up to sniff at the new cat in its containment.

Braxton gives Laurel a questioning look. "What are you- oh nevermind. That's a nice kitten you got there. What's their name?"

Braxton sighs and shakes his head. "Some people... We can keep an eye out for him to be sure, though hopefully nothing else comes of that." Braxton sighs again and turns to look a nearby sign. "The Tipsy Harper, huh?" Facing the rest of the group, "Shall we? First round's on me."
    "Sounds good to me." Terrach says, happy to get out of the streets full of people.
    Last edited by SirCatBeard; 2017-03-01 at 12:25 AM.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Laurel jumps when Braxton speaks to her, but recovers quickly."This is Tyrannis, she coos, And isn't he just the most magnificent thing you've ever seen? she looks sheepishly at Terrach. "I... thought having a cat might help me understand better. I've never really been much for animals before, it's odd being around something that you can't talk with or order around. I didn't expect him to be so cute up close!" she scratches the kitten behind his ears with one finger.

Laurel's face brightens at the thought of free drinks from
    Braxton. "Yes of course, the sooner the better! Nothing like drinks to make you forget about people stealing your feathers, or whatever. I'll be taking my own room, I hope you understand. Well, just me and this little paragon of cuddlefluffs... she trails off again to talking with the cat.

17. - Top - End - #407

Laurel jumps when Braxton speaks to her, but recovers quickly."This is Tyrannis, she coos, And isn't he just the most magnificent thing you've ever seen? she looks sheepishly at Terrach. "I... thought having a cat might help me understand better. I've never really been much for animals before, it's odd being around something that you can't talk with or order around. I didn't expect him to be so cute up close!" she scratches the kitten behind his ears with one finger.

Laurel's face brightens at the thought of free drinks from
    Braxton. "Yes of course, the sooner the better! Nothing like drinks to make you forget about people stealing your feathers, or whatever. I'll be taking my own room, I hope you understand. Well, just me and this little paragon of cuddlefluffs... she trails off again to talking with the cat.
    As Laurel walks off gibbering to the kitten, Terrach shares a look with Freya. "Kids." He mutters, as he starts towards the Tipsy Harper.

18. - Top - End - #408

As the group enters the tavern they see a roped off table that reads "Reserved". The rest of the tables have a smattering of people at them, and the bar is similarly populated. Some are engaged in conversation, others are taking long morose sips from the flagons in front of them. A board behind the bar lists a series of simple food available and another board lists the drinks. A bartender stands behind the bar, talking to one of the patrons.

Spoiler: Drinks
    Show
    Dwarf Blaster
    Halfling Toss
    Rogue's Thorn
    Wisdom's Dropper
    Lich's Grave
    Wyvern Nails
    Forest Leaf

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Laurel sits down at the bar and waits patiently for the bartender's attention. "Good morning, sir! One wisdom-drainer and a saucer of water please. If you don't have any water, I suppose weak ale will do. Are you the person to speak to about rooms? I saw your flyer on the wall."

She smiles up at him, deliberately making no move to indicate she was with the others. Even if this city was really as racist as Zinnia claimed, Laurel still wanted a real bed.

20. - Top - End - #410

Laurel sits down at the bar and waits patiently for the bartender's attention. "Good morning, sir! One wisdom-drainer and a saucer of water please. If you don't have any water, I suppose weak ale will do. Are you the person to speak to about rooms? I saw your flyer on the wall."

She smiles up at him, deliberately making no move to indicate she was with the others. Even if this city was really as racist as Zinnia claimed, Laurel still wanted a real bed.
    The bartender tickled Tyrannis under the chin, and then disappeared into the back room. He emerged with a little dish of water and some fish that looked like it had been removed from a stove a little too soon. After he got the cat settled he smiled at Laurel. "That would be me. We have two empty right now, or a couple half rooms if you don't mind sharing with a stranger. Those cost less. Course, no refunds if they snore." He laughed a little as he poured two fingers of a pale red liquid into a tall glass and then reaching into an area beneath the bar dropped in a large ball of ice. He then followed this by taking a long pipette and extracting a blue liquid from a heavy metal bottle. He dropped 3 drops into the drink. "6 silvers. And it's a Wisdom Dropper. For those wise enough to only drink a little of that stuff." He gestured to the metal bottle.

Spoiler: Laurel
    Show
    Fort save plz

21. - Top - End - #411

"Thanks, Braxton. I hope we don't have to fight in the middle of the street either. Or in a shop--actually would you be able to go with me when I go shopping later?. And Terrach, what happened?"

Zinnia looks around--if nobody suspicious is looking their way she lowers her voice and whispers, "Actually there's another reason I think we should stick together. One of them was staring at me and whispering into a rock. I didn't catch all of what she said but I heard something about tracking and buyers. Considering the threats the other guy made I really don't like the sound of that."

As the group enters the tavern they see a roped off table that reads "Reserved". The rest of the tables have a smattering of people at them, and the bar is similarly populated. Some are engaged in conversation, others are taking long morose sips from the flagons in front of them. A board behind the bar lists a series of simple food available and another board lists the drinks. A bartender stands behind the bar, talking to one of the patrons.

Show
    Dwarf Blaster
    Halfling Toss
    Rogue's Thorn
    Wisdom's Dropper
    Lich's Grave
    Wyvern Nails
    Forest Leaf
    Zinnias eyes flit back and forth as they make their way to the bar, and even when they step inside she looks over the entire room before going up to the bartender. "I'll take a rogues thorn and why is that table reserved?"

22. - Top - End - #412

[COLOR="#9900ff"]Zinnias eyes flit back and forth as they make their way to the bar, and even when they step inside she looks over the entire room before going up to the bartender. "I'll take a rogues thorn and why is that table reserved?"
    The man looked a little surprised at Zinnia's appearance, but quickly pulled out a metal shaker and a few bottles. After a series of deft maneuvers that even Zinnia lacked the dexterity for he poured a drink into a narrow and tall glass. The mixture was light pink at the very top, but as Zinnia looked at the clear glass she could see it gradually darkened down to the color of dried blood. The bartender put the glass down on the bar. "Couple traders reserved a room and table for their bimonthly trip up here. But they are a few days late, we just kept it as a courtesy. Repeat customers are good for business."

23. - Top - End - #413

"Thanks, Braxton. I hope we don't have to fight in the middle of the street either. Or in a shop--actually would you be able to go with me when I go shopping later?. And Terrach, what happened?"

Zinnia looks around--if nobody suspicious is looking their way she lowers her voice and whispers, "Actually there's another reason I think we should stick together. One of them was staring at me and whispering into a rock. I didn't catch all of what she said but I heard something about tracking and buyers. Considering the threats the other guy made I really don't like the sound of that."
    "Of course. I need to go back to the armorer to get fitted for some armor anyway." After Zinnia whispers about the other person, Braxton's eyes narrows and he lowers his voice too. "Or maybe to tell him to cancel the order. He said it would take about a week to make, but by the sound of things, we might not want to stay here that long. Either way, sticking together seems rather sensible."

Show
    Dwarf Blaster
    Halfling Toss
    Rogue's Thorn
    Wisdom's Dropper
    Lich's Grave
    Wyvern Nails
    Forest Leaf
    Braxton ponders his choices as the others order theirs. "Forest Leaf sounds interesting, I'll have one of those, please." Braxton pulls out some money to pay for his drink and the others' first rounds. "And how much exactly is a bed in one of the currently empty rooms, good sir?"

Show
    ಠ_ಠ
    ಠ_ಠ Put.
    ಠ__ಠ The tables.
    ಠ___ಠ Back.
    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!

24. - Top - End - #414

"Nothing happened, just everyone I have talked to here has been a jerk based on our race or nationality."

"Of course. I need to go back to the armorer to get fitted for some armor anyway." After Zinnia whispers about the other person, Braxton's eyes narrows and he lowers his voice too. "Or maybe to tell him to cancel the order. He said it would take about a week to make, but by the sound of things, we might not want to stay here that long. Either way, sticking together seems rather sensible."

Braxton ponders his choices as the others order theirs. "Forest Leaf sounds interesting, I'll have one of those, please." Braxton pulls out some money to pay for his drink and the others' first rounds. "And how much exactly is a bed in one of the currently empty rooms, good sir?"
    "I'll go with that group-shopping idea, too. Security in numbers and all that. Still need some nice new armor, too." In response to the Zinnia's shared suspicions, he quietly comments: "I knew there was trouble here; the sooner we get out of this place the better."

After glancing at the drink menu, he addresses the barkeep. "One Lich's Grave, if you please, and something for the lady." He gestures to Freya.

25. - Top - End - #415

[COLOR="#0000FF"]Braxton ponders his choices as the others order theirs. "Forest Leaf sounds interesting, I'll have one of those, please." Braxton pulls out some money to pay for his drink and the others' first rounds. "And how much exactly is a bed in one of the currently empty rooms, good sir?"
    "You've got'ta rent the room. Otherwise I rent out the other half to someone else. It's 2 gold for the whole room, 1 gold to share. We don't let people sleep down here anymore, not since the druid incident." The bartender opens a bottle of a bright green liquid and pours it into a small glass, filling a larger one with a clear liquid. He hands them both to Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCatBeard View Post
    [COLOR=#33cc33]
    [COLOR=#33cc33]
    After glancing at the drink menu, he addresses the barkeep. "One Lich's Grave, if you please, and something for the lady." He gestures to Freya.
    The bartender did a double take at Freya and disappeared into the back again, this time returning with a whole fish. "Sorry, but don't think that she will be satisfied with the extra bits. Gon'ta cost you 3 silver." As he set the plate in front of Freya (along with a small dish of water) he reached behind him, grabbing a glass. He went to a tap on the wall behind him and poured out a tall glass of a dark black drink, with a little foam on top. He set that in front of Terrach.

Spoiler: Anyone who takes a drink
    Show
    Please roll a fort save

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Laurel relaxes a bit when she sees the bartender talking to the others normally. Not so bad then. "I'll take another wisdom dropper, with extra... wisdom?"

Then she finally looks at the rest of her companions. "So, I guess there's no chance you'd let me have my own room? I propose three and three. Zinnia and me, Terrach and Braxton, cats as they belong."

Spoiler: Fort save
    Show

(1d20+2)[22]

27. - Top - End - #417

Laurel relaxes a bit when she sees the bartender talking to the others normally. Not so bad then. "I'll take another wisdom dropper, with extra... wisdom?"

Then she finally looks at the rest of her companions. "So, I guess there's no chance you'd let me have my own room? I propose three and three. Zinnia and me, Terrach and Braxton, cats as they belong."

Show

[roll0]
    The bartender raised his eyebrows at the short half-elf who seemed to not notice the strength of her drink. He carefully poured out another, wincing as a couple extra drops fell into the mixture.

28. - Top - End - #418

"You've got'ta rent the room. Otherwise I rent out the other half to someone else. It's 2 gold for the whole room, 1 gold to share. We don't let people sleep down here anymore, not since the druid incident." The bartender opens a bottle of a bright green liquid and pours it into a small glass, filling a larger one with a clear liquid. He hands them both to Braxton.

The bartender did a double take at Freya and disappeared into the back again, this time returning with a whole fish. "Sorry, but don't think that she will be satisfied with the extra bits. Gon'ta cost you 3 silver." As he set the plate in front of Freya (along with a small dish of water) he reached behind him, grabbing a glass. He went to a tap on the wall behind him and poured out a tall glass of a dark black drink, with a little foam on top. He set that in front of Terrach.

Spoiler: Anyone who takes a drink
    Show
    Please roll a fort save
    "Right you are, much appreciated." Terrach slides the coins across the bar and accepts his drink.
    Spoiler: Fort Save
    Show
    (1d20+7)[13] (+2 if alcohol counts as poison)

Show

(1d20+7)[13]
    "Careful, a few of those and you'll end up like a half-orc we used to know." He takes another drink from his glass. "But the room ideas sound fine."

29. - Top - End - #419

Braxton nods. "Rooms sound good to me. We'll rent both, good sir." Braxton slides the 4 gold pieces to the bartender to cover the rooms, plus the money for the various drinks. He then starts in on his own beverage.

Spoiler: OOC Question and Fort Save (anyone can view)
    Show
    How much were all the drinks total? Don't know that all the prices were stated.

(1d20+9)[13]

Show
    ಠ_ಠ
    ಠ_ಠ Put.
    ಠ__ಠ The tables.
    ಠ___ಠ Back.
    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!

30. - Top - End - #420

Braxton nods. "Rooms sound good to me. We'll rent both, good sir." Braxton slides the 4 gold pieces to the bartender to cover the rooms, plus the money for the various drinks. He then starts in on his own beverage.

Spoiler: OOC Question and Fort Save (anyone can view)
    Show
    How much were all the drinks total? Don't know that all the prices were stated.

[roll0]
    Braxton feels flush after drinking the drink, and in his slight tipsy overpays the bartender.

Spoiler: Open
    Show
    Not much, don't worry. This isn't a gold for a hotdog situation (Axe). 7 gold for everything.

The bartender smiles and slides the coins into a pouch at his side. Handing Braxton 4 keys. "I like anyone willing to spend some gold at this establishment."