New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 183334353637383940414243
Results 1,261 to 1,267 of 1267
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Kill6BillionDemons II: The Successor's coming will be followed by 108 burning thr

For the latest page (3-90 to 3-91 "Nukoku", the reveal of Nukoku's true form and name), Nukoku is an Ivory Devil, yet doesn't seem to have a mask on her face. Could be that the mask is just even more face-like than is typical for devils, but I think it suggests that her entire carapace is her 'mask'. Which adds symbolism to the fact that it's been tearing itself free of her for the last few pages.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2024-04-28 at 09:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Kill6BillionDemons II: The Successor's coming will be followed by 108 burning thr

Note that New Coke here is an IVORY devil, not a PALE devil. This is, as far as we know, an entirely new form of devil.

IIRC, devils are formless black flame, Masked by mortal sorcerers. The masks give the devils their forms and nature. Cio WAS her mask in many ways. Without it, she's just formless chaotic black flame.

It's possible that this Ivory Devil form is what you get when a devil is able to pull themselves into a body without a mask at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

And Alison somehow inspires some more impossible, never-happened-before-things to manifest. But will audiences accept Nukoku, or will we soon see a return as Koku Klassik (I have no idea how to format this joke properly).

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Titan in the Playground

Words fail to describe how awesome Nukoko's design are.
    Where just among many little details, i love how the armor is clearly also hurting it, driven into its body with organic nails.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Why exactly is she eating that worm? Couldn't she just blast it to oblivion? And how is this supposed to stop Nukoku (great name, by the way) from eating one? Everything around them is made of worms!

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Titan in the Playground

I initially assume, that the first and second question here, is answered by the final one.
    Nuking the worm likely dont solve much
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thales View Post
    Why exactly is she eating that worm?
    She is confident on taking on Jag even with a six-worm handicap.