New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Shadowrun 4th - In the beginning(IC)

Right, that works too. Wish I had more time and larger guns... Damien shrugs. For whatever wishing is worth. When are we leaving? He starts packing up the drones, as well as making sure to remember his duffel bag.

((Which, since nothing on my list was vetoed, I assume is full of the aforementioned goodies))
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground

{{ Damien - You don't seem to have a license for the smartlink sunglasses and they are restricted. You'll either need to buy a license first or buy them illegally. }}

Onyx returns at about 4:30 from his meeting and sleep session. The time you need to be at the first location is 17:35, just over an hour from now, but you need to get downtown. With the traffic today, you'd better get moving or be prepared to drive really fast/hazardously.(and make driving tests).

Vehicle Distribution :
    Sabrina (scooter)
    Onyx (bike)
    Damien (van)
    Renko (bike)
    Sinkalip (van)
    Johnny (AWOL)

Right?
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

((Alright. Dunno where he'd get a license, but if it's anywhere between the store and the apartment he could have picked it up along the way. Unless there are masses of paperwork or something. He'd probably know, considering he's got a license for his predator. Anyways, if it's not possible for him to get a license that quickly I'll just drop the sunglasses till later.))

Damien finishes packing and goes outside to put his stuff in the van. Once that's done he'll just wait around in the apartment until the people who are to be passengers in said van are ready to go.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

4. - Top - End - #334
    Ogre in the Playground

Time seems to both drag and fly by as the anticipation builds for the teams first shadowrun. Eventually it is late enough that you must leave or risk missing the time given for The Halloway Towers.

Traffic is bad and the bikers pull ahead to make sure someone is there on time. Eventually Damien hits a clear patch, thanks to Sabrina's scouting and he arrives in the vicinity with 5 minutes to spare. Damien grabs a parking place of his choice nearby.

[[17:30]]

{{ Not sure what the plan was? Shoot from the van? Park and get out and shoot from behind the cover of other people's cars? So... Damien can park pretty much anywhere he wants for now. }}

The traffic on these streets isn't really heavy, but is present. There will likely be quite a few mobile vehicles in the area when the shooting starts. One of the Orks in the suit, who seems to be a security guard, is outside leaning against the front of the building smoking(T26). The other might be inside or off-duty.

Halloway Towers and Vicinity
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

[Guys? I'd rather not get my van shot up, so I'm going to park around the corner.] This would be a team-wide message. Damien pulls around the nearest corner from the building and parks in the first open spot. Then he turns around to talk to the other people in his van. I'm going to stay here and do aerial recon. Maybe send the little Renraku drone with you guys to provide cover for an escape. If anyone thinks I should go with you instead and help shoot the building up, could you let me know, like, now?

It should be noted that Damien's Predator now has a laser sight, and is loaded with Gel rounds. He also spent a short amount of time filling all his spare clips with bullets.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground

Sabrina

Once everything seems to be planned as much as it could be, probably earning her eyerolls from everyone else, Sabrina starts pacing. And double-checking. And making lists of things they just agreed to. One look at Sin's expression, though, and she keeps her lists to herself. She leaves the boys in peace about 20 minutes before they intend to head out.

Sabrina takes her scooter around the block a couple of times while Damien is still en route. As soon as she gets a message to let her know they've all arrived, she takes off, heading for the second location.

To the team: [Good luck, guys.]

7. - Top - End - #337
    Halfling in the Playground

RogueGuy

Onyx

I decide to park my bike on or around AK-3 or 4. "I will start out on the same side (south side) as the group. I will walk along the sidewalk looking for security until given the prompt from the team that it is time then open fire on the closest guard." (Hmm, forgot gel rounds, this might get ugly). This I will communicate to the group as we are getting into position. "I will be walking north towards where I parked my bike. Perhaps me moving that direction and you all heading south will help split the security in two sections. This might give us a better chance of getting out without much damage. Someone call out times for me so I know when to bug out."

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Renko Gets out, makes sure both his weapons are loaded and waits for the go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ogre in the Playground

Rock-n-Roll

As everyone's commlinks tick down the last seconds before the shooting is supposed to start, the tension builds. The street is full of traffic and the sidewalks are fairly crowded with pedestrians making their way from work to The Tube or from The Tube to home.

Just before the time expires a long black limo rolls up and stops under the awning. Two men in dark suits and sunglasses step out of the building, looking around at the street scene. After a few seconds, the larger of the two, a troll, reaches for the door handle to open it for some old executive in a suit. Just as his hand touches the door, everyone's commlinks beep. Time to rock-n-roll.

Updated Map

Map Key :
    Spoiler
    Show

R = Renko
    O = Onyx
    P = Pedestrian
    G = Very fit man in sunglasses and suit
    T = Troll in suit and sunglasses
    E = Old executive in suit.
    B1 = Ork security guard for hotel
    B2 = Ork security guard for hotel
    S = Sinkalip
    D = Damien
    M = Evening Mist Drone
    C = Hotel Clerk

Street provides a lane of parking on either side and a single lane of traffic in each direction.

1 square = 1 meter.

Game Data :
    Spoiler
    Show

• It is daylight, so no visibility modifiers
    • I'm assuming Damien has his aerial drone up somewhere watching.
    • I'm assuming Sinkalip is in the Van for now(seeing as he didn't post).
    • Renko didn't mention a bike and said "Gets out" which isn't a bike term, so I figured he was in the van too.
    • Good luck, I'm running with 1 round = 6 seconds...

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

Damien waits by the van with the Evening Mist, wishing he knew where to buy smoke grenades. He's currently watching the little aerial drone's camera feed on his commlink. He punches a command in and watches as the view zooms in on the hotel front. ((Read next part only if Damien's drone can see the guard inside from right above the limo)) [There's another guard inside. Don't get yourselves shot up too bad.]

Spoiler
    Show
    The flyspy was across the street from the hotel. It's going closer now, keeping above the level of traffic because Damien doesn't want it to get hit. Probably stop right above the limo and wait there.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

11. - Top - End - #341

RogueGuy

Onyx

"[Guys, we got company here at the door. Might be the ones we were supposed to be distracting or might not be. All I know is there is added firepower up here. Let's hope this goes quickly.]" Onyx says over the comm.

I will start moving quickly towards the back of the car that just pulled up (P30 area), as I get close to the car I will pull my gun and launch some rounds into the guard B1, unless I hear a quick response from my team on my last transmission.

Spoiler
    Show
    I assume you want some initiative rolls? Hope I remember how to do this:

[rollv=Initiative]10d6[/rollv]
    Last edited by Mythknight; 2008-01-24 at 02:17 PM.

12. - Top - End - #342

RogueGuy

Try again on rolling.

Initiative - (10d6)[3][2][2][3][1][4][5][3][1][5](29)

13. - Top - End - #343
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Sinkalip

Sinkalip leans against the corner of the building, watching people move about him over the top of his sunglasses, his eyes shifting to the deep golden color as he does. Quietly his whispers, "Time to play," under his breath to the spirit. "Why don't you go have some fun with the two men from the limo that just got out?" he says softly as his hand moves out, brushing down along the back of the spirit beside him, or where it would be if manifested. "Be careful, but make sure they're properly distracted. Don't let them close the door is possible."

Spoiler
    Show

Initiative:6D6 = [6, 6, 3, 3, 1, 1] = 20

Astrally Perceiving and commanding the beast spirit to attack the two guards that just got out.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 1, Pass 1

48 seconds left.

Onyx begins running forward to take cover behind the lime, drawing his pistol as he goes. The guard by the limo spots Onyx drawing his pistol and draws his own, getting his shot off as Onyx moves behind the rear of the limo. His pistol, a Yamaha Sakura Fubuki seems to have had a bad ammo load and explodes in his hands sending debris in every direction. The front window of the hotel shatters, sending broken glass shards across the sidewalk.

Onyx, finally behind the limo, fires his pistol over the top at the Ork Security Guard. The guard takes the shot in the chest and staggers backward a step and leans on the wall.

Damien maneuvers his flying drone up along side Onyx. The bleeding Ork guard pulls out his Defiance Shocker dives behind the other side of the limo, taking cover from Onyx.

The Troll bodyguard smoothly opens the door and rushes inside, scooping the executive up and hauling him to the rear of the lobby. As he moves he draws a Super Warhawk. Once at the rear of the lobby, he tosses the executive down the hallway and takes cover at the edge of the passageway.

Renko, having walked up from the other direction, draws his pistol and shoots at the executive body guard. His shot misses, but it does draw the bodyguards attention.

The other Ork guard, the one inside the building, moves over to the check-in clerk and shouts something to him while unclipping his Defiance Shocker from his belt.

Sinkalip orders his spirit(I) to attack the executive body guard, who had just exited the building and was preparing to enter the limo. The beast spirit runs over excited to get a chance to play. Once directly behind the guard, it materializes and howls{using Fear power}.

Initiative Order :
    Spoiler
    Show

13 - Bodyguard(G)
    12 - Onyx (3 passes)
    12 - Damien
    12 - Ork Guard(B1)
    12 - Troll Bodyguard(T)
    12 - Spirit of Beast(I)
    10 - Renko
    10 - Ork Guard(B2)
    8 - Sinkalip

Rolls
    Spoiler
    Show

Renko Init : 1,2,6,6,3,6,3,4,3,1,3
    Spirit Init : 6,3,2,3,6,1,1,6,3

Bodyguard Shoots : 6-4 = {1,1} = critical glitch
    Exploding Gun : 4P
    Resist 4 damage : {3,5,2,6,6,6,2,6,2,1} = 5 hits

Onyx Shoots : 10-2-1+1 = {2,6,4,6,4,6,4,2} = 3 hits
    Guard Dodge :5,3,3,2,4,2,4 = 1 hit
    Damage : 5+2 = 7 > 6 = physical damage
    Resist 7 damage : {1,4,1,4,3,3,4,1,4,3,4,5} = 1 hit

Renko Shoots : 8-1+1 = {4,2,3,1,5,3,3,1} = 1 hit
    Bodyguard Dodges : 4,6,5,2,1,4,6 = 3 hits.

Fear Power : W+M opposed by W
    Beast{6,5,4,3,1,1} vs Bodyguard{6,2,1,1} : Net hits 1 + 1(from glitch)

Tally :
    Spoiler
    Show

B1 : 6 damage
    G : Fear - 3 rounds(I already rolled the C+W resistance)

Updated Map

Pass 2: {Need actions for Onyx}

15. - Top - End - #345

RogueGuy

OOC actions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Onyx plans on moving to the northern end of the Limo, and fire another shot at the same Orc I just hit. When my turn comes up again I will take a called shot on the next target I deem as a threat for his head and shoot there. On my head shot I want to use 1 point of edge for that roll since it will be tougher.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 1, Pass 2

Onyx continues to run north, squeezing between traffic and the stopped limo. Once around the front of the limo, he leans out and shoots at the hotel security guard again. The guard drops to the ground, his Shocker, rolls half a meter or so away from his hand, as he passes out. Onyx takes aim at the bodyguard, as the bodyguard prepares to run towards Onyx, and gets ready for his next action

Round 1, Pass 3

Onyx, continues his flurry, rampaging on against those present. He steadies his aim and then fires at the bodyguard's head. The shot hits and spins the man around, dropping him to the ground but conscious.

Rolls :
    Spoiler
    Show

Onyx Shoots : 10-2-1+1 = {1,4,5,5,5,5,5,1} = 5 hits
    Guard Dodge :5,1,5,3,2 = 2 hits
    Damage : 5+3 = 8 > 6 = physical damage
    Resist 8 damage : {5,1,6,5,3,4,2,3,3,4} = 3 hits

Onyx Called Shot : 10-2+1+2-5 = {2,3,3,2,3,2}
    Edge Reroll non-hits = {5,1,1,5,2,6} = 3 hits
    Bodyguard Dodge : {5,3,2,4,1,2,5} = 2 hits
    Damage : 5+2 = 7 > 0 = physical damage
    Resist 7 damage : {5,5,4,2} = 2 hits

Tally :
    Spoiler
    Show

B1 : 11 damage
    G : 5 Damage + Fear(3 rounds(I already rolled the C+W resistance)) K-Down

Updated Map

{{ Okay, lets get everyone actions / initiatives for round 2. }}
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2008-01-26 at 12:43 PM.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Titan in the Playground

Damien watches the seconds tick down on his Commlink. Hopefully they could get out of here before backup showed. Hopefully the traffic wouldn't be too bad. Traffic is always bad when you don't want it to be... He decides to try and get better at hacking stuff, or find some drones with guns, so he can be of more use in the future.

[I think there might be more security on the way. Watch your backs.] Damien is inferring this from the shouting guard inside.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

18. - Top - End - #348

AssassinGuy

Sinkalip

Sinkalip grins slightly as he steps around the pedestrian in front of him. [Allow me,] he says quietly as he starts to concentrate, eyes locked on the front doors of the building. His hair seems to fade as he stares towards the entrace of the building, the sides turning a slightly cream color as the top fades to a tan. [Pay no attention to the puppies,] he growls over the comm.

From around the cars, several large Hell Hounds emerge. Two immediately move to the doors of the apartment, glaring inside as four others begin plodding around, snapping and growling at people, especially at the guards, and making an attempt at looking like they dodge any shots fired at them.

Spoiler
    Show

Moving to: T52
    Casting: Trid Phantasm (Force 5) Centered on Q28

Spellcasting: 12D6 = [6, 6, 6, 5, 5, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1]
    Drain Resist: DV: (5/2)+3=5 9D6 = [6, 6, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1]
    Well... 1 stun isn't too bad...
    Last edited by Santanya; 2008-01-30 at 12:21 PM.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 2, Pass 1

45 seconds left.

Sinkalip's beast spirit, disappointed that the man hasn't run away yet, growls and howls again. While the man scrambles away from the beast, Onyx, fires a pair of shots at him. The first is clean miss, but the second clips the man's armor vest, twisting him and hindering his flight.

Damien continues to watch the situation and runs a diagnostic on the new droid to double check it is ready to cover the team when they leave in 45 seconds. The bodyguard closest to Onyx, drops his weapon and flees across traffic as the anxious beast makes chase.

The other of the Ork hotel guards, rushes up to Onyx and uses his Taser on the man. The darts hit and drop Onyx to the ground. The man watches the effect and smiles.

The troll bodyguard and his client remain in the hotel around the corner.

Renko, seeing Onyx drop, moves up and fires twice at the Ork security guard. The first shot missed, but the second, hits the guard in the hand, knocking the taser out of his hand and under the limo.

At the sound of the gunfire, pedestrians start to flee the scene, screaming and running in panic. Sinkalip 'summons' a pack of Hellhounds which begin to roam around snarling at people and vehicles.

Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show

19 - Spirit of Beast(I)
    14 - Onyx (3 passes)
    12 - Damien
    12 - Bodyguard(G)
    11 - Ork Guard(B2)
    9 - Troll Bodyguard(T)
    8 - Renko
    8 - Ork Guard(B1) - KO'd
    6 - Sinkalip

Rolls :
    Spoiler
    Show

Onyx Shoots(G) 10-2-1+2={4,2,3,5,3,6,2,4} = 2 hits
    Guard Dodge : {5,1,5,6} = 3 hits
    Onyx Shoots(G) 10-2-1-1+2={4,5,1,6,3,2,3} = 2 hits
    Guard Dodge : {6,2,4,4} = 1 hit
    Damage : 5+1 = 6 <= 6 = Stun damage
    Resist 6 damage : {6,1,5,5,2,1,3} = 3 hits

B2 Taser(Onyx) 8+1={5,1,4,4,4,2,6,1,5} = 3 hits
    Onyx Dodge(reaction + combat sense) : {4,2,6,3,4,1,2,1,3} = 1 hit
    Damage : 8+2 E = 10E
    Resist 10E : 4+3(half impact) = {6,6,3,6,4,2,6} = 4 hits
    Takes : 6 damage
    Resist Incapacitating Effect : (B+W) Threshold 3 = {1,1,6,4,1,3,6,2} = 2 hits
    Incapacitated for 3 Turns.

Renko Shoots(B2) 7+1= {4,1,1,1,4,4,3,4} - 0 Hits
    Renko Shoots(B2) 7+1-1 = {4,1,3,1,6,1,5} = 2 hits
    Guard Dodge : {4,1,6,1} = 1 hit + glitch
    Damage : 6+1= 7 > 6 = physical
    Resist 7 Damage : {6,4,4,1,1,2,6,5,2,5} = 4 hits

Tally :
    Spoiler
    Show

B1 : 11P Damage - Ko'd
    G : 5P + 3S Damage + Fear
    Onyx : 6S - Incapacitated till Pass 2 of Round 5.
    B2 : 3P damage
    Sinkalip : 1S

Updated Map

Round 2, Passes 2 and 3

Onyx is incapacitated, so no one can act.

{{ Post actions/init/etc for Round 3 }}
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2008-01-31 at 05:35 PM.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

Crap. Damien watches Onyx get tased and fall over. At least there won't be a chance of hitting civilians for much longer, with them all running away like that.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

21. - Top - End - #351

AssassinGuy

Sinkalip

Sinkalip stands back, concentraiting upon the hellhounds, having them circle and get as much attention as they can. His eyes shift to match his demenor slightly, reflecting a golden color as he watches.

Spoiler
    Show

Shifting to Astral Perception to try to get a read on the guards and people's reactions.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 3, Pass 1

42 seconds left.

The beast spirit, unhappy with his toy, decides to batter him around a little bit. The bodyguard doesn't seem to appreciate this attention at all and flees the scene, running up and around the corner, the beast hot on his tail.

The troll bodyguard and the executive inside do what they do unbeknownst to the runners outside. Damien zooms the drone up close to Onyx and can see that he is still breathing, but doesn't seem to be awake.

The Ork bodyguard, unhappy with Renko shooting him, turns to fire his taser at Renko. Renko, not wanting to get Tasered himself, fires a pair of shots at the Ork security guard first. The both hit, and the second one sprays blood all over the place as the guard collapses under fire.

With all the shooting and hell hounds running around, several vehicles swerve out of the queue at the stop light to get away, causing several accidents. Several vehicles approaching the area also slam on their brakes, stopping suddenly, causing more accidents. Most of the business class pedestrians flee the scene, though some stop and watch after taking cover.

Round 3, Pass 2

Sinkalip's beast continues to chase and play with its food. The screams of those nearby that witness the attack can not be heard over the more localized screams and shouting due to the various accidents.

Updated Map

Initiative :
    Spoiler
    Show

23 - Spirit of Beast(I)
    12 - Bodyguard(G)
    12 - Troll Bodyguard(T)
    11 - Damien
    10 - Renko
    9 - Ork Security Guard(B2) - KO'd
    7 - Sinkalip
    N/A - Onyx (3 passes) - Incapacitated
    N/A - Ork Security Guard(B1) - KO'd

Rolls :
    Spoiler
    Show

Beast Init : {6,5,6,6,6,5,5,5,1,3,1,3,1,2,1} = 8 hits
    Damien Init : {6,5,5,4,4,1,2,1} = 3 hits
    Renko Init : {2,2,3,3,6,6,6} = 3 hits
    Sinkalip Init : {4,3,3,6,3,1} = 1 hit

Beast Spirit attacks 6+5 = {2,2,5,1,5,3,6,2,5,2,4} = 4 hits
    Bodyguard Defends 4+3-2 = {6,6,3,1,3} = 2 hits
    Damage = 3+2 = 5 > 3 armor = physical damage
    Resist 5P damage = {5,5,1,2,4} = 3 damage

Renko Shoots(B2) 7+1= {1,5,4,3,5,5,6,5} - 5 Hits
    Guard Dodge : {3,6,4} = 1 hit
    Damage : 6 + 4 > 6 = physical
    Resist 10 damage : {2,5,6,2,5,1,2,5,4} = 4 hits (Takes 6P)

Renko Shoots(B2) 7+1-1 = {3,3,6,6,4,2,1} = 2 hits
    Guard Dodge : {4} = 0 hits
    Damage : 6+2= 8 > 6 = physical
    Resist 8 Damage : {3,3,4,3,3,2,5} = 1 hit = 7 damage

Tally :
    Spoiler
    Show

G : 10P + 3S Damage + Fear till Round 4
    B2 : 16P damage - Ko'd

{{ Not any visible threats right now, except that troll body guard inside, random pedestrians, Lone Star(if they are very very efficient), etc. So.. what is the plan? Shoot the glass? Blow stuff up? Anyone have a medkit/first aid skill? Depending on what people want to do here, I may jump forward to round 6(when onyx is awake)}}
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2008-02-02 at 03:33 PM.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

[Well, it looks like we did Too well, how much longer does the schedual say we need to keep this up?]
    Renko will grab Onyx and attempt to get him into cover behind the limo in case the troll starts shooting from inside, then he will reload his pistol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

[42 seconds. I'm sending my drone inside to get a closer look at that executive guy. If we want to keep appearances up we should probably shoot a few windows out. Works in video games, anyways.]

So Damien sends his little drone inside, and tries to get a look at what the other bodyguard is doing.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

25. - Top - End - #355

AssassinGuy

Sinkalip

Sinkalip moves behind a nearby car, crouching and leaning over to see what's going on. "What's going on over there?" he asks of a nearby pedestrian as he seems to strain to look, a hint of a grin on his lips. He keeps his focus mainly on the hell hounds, having them harass and bark and growl at people.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ogre in the Playground

<< Several Seconds Pass >>

Onyx, finally wakes up. Damien spins his drone around to try and see what the troll is doing. He can't get inside the building because all of the glass is still intact. He can see the clerk in the lobby talking on a commlink and ducked mostly behind the counter. He can occasionally see the troll peek out from around the corner and look about. This time, he sees the drone peering in and fires a shot at the drone.

Sinkalip and his hell hounds continue to roam around the street. The traffic backup is quite bad now. Lots of horns and angry shouting. Around the corner(to the north west), Renko and Onyx can hear several gun shots.

Drone :
    Spoiler
    Show

Drone needs to resist 7P damage. It gets +2 dice(because he shot through the glass).

Tally :
    Spoiler
    Show

G : 10P + 3S Damage + Fear till Round 4
    B2 : 16P damage - Ko'd

{{ Declare Actions for Round 7, 30 seconds to go }}

27. - Top - End - #357

RogueGuy

Onyx

Ouch that really stings! "Damn what the hell hit me?" Onyx says to no one in particular. "Well, lets try to avoid that in the future shall we?" he says again as he looks over his wounds.

Spoiler
    Show
    Onyx gets to his feet and begins making sure I have no deadly wounds. That being done I will take as much cover as possible while starting to shoot at any guards still standing, and none being visible I will shoot out the windows of the building we were supposed to be harassing.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Titan in the Playground

((I don't think the drone has enough dice for that. It's got no armour, and only body 1. I think its main strength is that it's kind of small, and thus harder to hit. It's pretty much fragged.... or not. Ok then. *edits* Unfortunately I don't have any skill or hacksofts, so I'll have to default. Meh, I'll give it a shot anyways. Next round though.))

Damien curses. He had more drones, but he didn't want to waste them. [Guys? My drone just got blasted, so I'm going to bring it back before it takes another hit. Oh, and remind me to find some hacking software somewhere next time we're shopping.] He starts walking towards the front of the building, stopping once he reaches the corner. He also tells the little aerial drone to make its way back to him. Once it's reached him he'll put it under his arm and shut it off, then stay where he is so he can still have a look at the battlefield.
    Last edited by Destro_Yersul; 2008-02-06 at 06:43 AM.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

29. - Top - End - #359

AssassinGuy

Sinkalip

Sinkalip crouches near the cars, peering towards the others. [So, what's happening up there?] he asks those that can see as he keeps the hellhounds roaming and barking.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 7, Passes 1-3

30 seconds to go.

Onyx and Renko fire a couple of random shots at the front of the building. Glass shatters and covers the sidewalk. Pedestrians, which had been watching the patrolling hell hounds, duck down behind cover and a few let out screams of terror.

Damien flies his drone back towards the van. The troll ducks back around the corner again to avoid any gunfire.
    Spoiler
    Show

Check the speed/movement capabilities of the thing.. not sure when it will get there.

The limo driver, suddenly concerned about the lack of support, starts up the limo and prepares to drive off.

{{ Round 8? 9? 10? }}
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2008-02-07 at 07:03 PM.