New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Banned

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XXXVIII: toy soldiers r srs bsns

AP5 hellblasters are fun :D

2. - Top - End - #542
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by LansXero View Post
    AP5 hellblasters are fun :D
    When you know that there's a tournament coming soon and someone might be running Titanics with +1 save (hint; It's me!), AP-5 might have a use.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

3. - Top - End - #543
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    When you know that there's a tournament coming soon and someone might be running Titanics with +1 save (hint; It's me!), AP-5 might have a use.
    Its always fun to tell people they save on No. 'sides they just have to point Eliminators at your Psyker, its not like they even need LoS anyways, and they deploy like scouts. Either that or a Vindicare, so 1 tank is like a bulky terminator with no inv. (due to the strat) and the others are just two Leman Russes worth of wounds, again with no inv. Once you're properly bracketed you'll sink nicely, as casuals tend to do :D.

On similar news, we had a 2 vs 2 grudge match this sunday. Nobody remembers what the grudge was about (its between someone considering Counter Strike GO better than 1.6, which is heresy, or something related to south american politics) but we agreed to bring our A game. We each got to pick a friend, and we would play the same format as the Doubles tournament (which is great since I dont get to play them).

1500 points per player. We went Craftworlds (me) + Dark Eldar (my friend) vs Imperial Fists + Blood Angels.

It was not pretty.

So, we deploy pretty agressively, and the Imperial Fist player was running Lascannon Centurions, so he baits our deployment with junk, forcing the BA player to deploy his assault marines instead of holding them in deep strike. I oblige and set the planes near the deployment line, he measures and gets his Centurions nicely castle'd up and just in range.

They get the first turn, we dont seize, and they are pretty happy about how they'll shoot the planes out of the table turn 1. So I pay 2 CPs and go 'lol, no' and redeploy them far back. Nothing else was in range either, so its a wasted turn for the Centurions. Meanwhile, the assault marines are kept back for... some reason, eliminators dont have range to any character so they shoot at rangers (kek) and the BA player has to move his Scorpius Whirlwinds to be in range of my Dark Reapers. 1 Reaper dies to 2 whirlwinds worth of shots, which is pretty sad, but other than that, no casualties. Oh yeah, they drop-pod in Mephiston, the drop-pod eats Forewarned from the reapers and blows up, and there are some casualties alongside the veterans but Mephiston is fine. After smiting some rangers he charges Eldrad (because Im an idiot) and fails to kill him through his 3++. Of course, Eldrad is a chump in close combat so Mephiston doesnt even lose a wound. Our turn 1 I withdraw Eldrad in the wrong direction, and we have to make a choice: those whirlwinds have to die, we cant lose the Reapers like that, so do we sacrifice the planes, or do we sacrifice the ravagers. We decide to give up the Hemlock, it jinxes a Whirlwind, half kills the other and sits there like a duck. The Crimson Hunters blow up the other Whirlwind and the Raiders bring the living one to 2 wounds. At BS 5 its no longer a threat so it can be safely ignored. Guardians run around, my ally had brought a Supreme Command of Harlequins, who also ran around doing very little, and that was it for the turn. Oh yeah, since the ravagers didnt want to come out of hiding, they blew up poor Mephiston and his retinue. Cant save so many shots, even with a nice inv.

Their turn 2 The Sanguinor drops alongside some Sanguinary Guard on our backline... and Eldrad is far from anything that could've shot them with Forewarned, because Im an idiot x2. Eldrad dies to bolter fire having acomplished very little. Meanwhile, the Incursors are tussling with the Solitaire and the Shadowseer, which goes as attacking melee characters with 3++ and a metric ton of attacks likely should. The Centurions blow my poor Hemlock out of the sky and are content to keep sitting where they are, while the assault marines are held back... for some reason?. The Sanguinor, having shot Eldrad like an idiot, fails his charge on a Raider 11" away, and so do the Sanguinary Guard.

Our turn 2 I move the Crimson Hunters into high terrain, and move the dark reapers in range to shoot the centurions (they didnt notice that the reapers didnt do anything on T1). The raiders evaporate the sanguinary guard, my autarch kills the sanguinor and I pour fire into the Centurions until they become a crater. Sadly, I leave my warlock on a bike awfully out of position and run out of Rangers to cover him.

Their turn 3 the assault marines move forward, realize their chance to charge my planes has escaped them and pile up to kill my poor Warlock. However, they first get lucky firing inferno pistols at a Raider, which disembarks 2 archons, so when they charge their lieautenant eats heroic interventions and dies. Sure, the Warlock dies too, but at that point we had ran out of things to jinx. The IF HQs castle up and bolter fire a bunch of guardians which has no effect at all.

Having over 2k points on the table while the other team has 2 assault squads, 1 intercessor squad and a bunch of HQs, we extend our hand and ask them if they'd rather concede. No, they say, lets play it out. We're pretty even in points, so our next turn we go '**** this' and wipe out everything but a Chaplain and 3 intercessors off the table. In their turn they kill the Solitaire, and then die on our turn 4, while we also lead in points by 4 or so.

A complete victory for the Aeldari, and a curbstomp that somehow was pretty entertaining for all involved. I mean, we went out to eat afterwards, and they were poking fun at our misplays, and nobody seemed too butthurt about losing, despite the loss having been horrendous.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Titan in the Playground

I'm thinking of running something not entirely dissimilar myself. Probably Relic Contemptors instead of Redemptors because I prefer the models - what weapons should I give them to make the most of move and shoot and extra -1 AP - I'm thinking autocannons, assault cannons, that kind of thing?

Also worth noting is the 1CP stratagem that gives a dreadnought the Character type: it's fun because you then can't shoot a Venerable Dreadnought unless it's the closest thing.
    Last edited by LeSwordfish; 2019-09-25 at 05:04 AM.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    I'm thinking of running something not entirely dissimilar myself. Probably Relic Contemptors instead of Redemptors because I prefer the models - what weapons should I give them to make the most of move and shoot and extra -1 AP - I'm thinking autocannons, assault cannons, that kind of thing?

Also worth noting is the 1CP stratagem that gives a dreadnought the Character type: it's fun because you then can't shoot a Venerable Dreadnought unless it's the closest thing.
    if you play with ruins / buildings that cut LoS thats pretty lulzy with the many new 'concealed positions' units marines have. Cant shoot the dread in plain sight because 3 eliminators inside a ruin are the closest thing :D. Of course, they can shoot you, since their ammo ignores LoS. fun times.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Troll in the Playground

I really think people are overselling eliminators.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show
    Lore: 7.

Factors: 2.

Wealth: 5

Magic: 4

Espionage: 4

Military: 2.

Faith: 6.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by LansXero View Post
    Its always fun to tell people they save on No.
    Generally when I know the AP of my gun is better that my opponent's Saves I say "Damage on 3s," or "Kills on 4s," when I make the wound rolls.

I'm thinking of running something not entirely dissimilar myself. Probably Relic Contemptors instead of Redemptors because I prefer the models...
    What's in your non-Relic Elite slots? Vickies and Venerables?

what weapons should I give them to make the most of move and shoot and extra -1 AP
    I assume you're running Mortis Contemptors with two guns. Two Twin Heavy Bolters or Kheres Cannons solves a lot of problems for relatively cheap. C-Beam Cannons are incredibly good if your opponent runs a horde that doesn't have Invulnerable saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    I really think people are overselling eliminators.
    At ~75 Points they're incredibly good. If you're playing Marines (solo or soup), and with that Heavy Doctrine going turn 1, they're well worth taking three units of just to rack up those Headhunter points quickly and relatively easily without giving up the Kill Points of your own 'cause they see through walls.

When you're not playing ITC, Ruins don't block LoS, and Assassinate isn't active every single turn, Eliminators drop in value fairly significantly and will absolutely play second fiddle to Thunderfires and Whirlwinds. However, Thunderfires and Whirlwinds are already out-competing Eliminators by a wide margin anyway. But it does depend on how you want to play the game. Hell, maybe you draw Assassinate on Turn 1, and suddenly you wish you brought three Eliminators instead of two Thunderfires and a Whirlwind (doubt it, though).

If anything, I might say that Eliminators open up an Interesting/Fun gameplay style that is actually viable on the table. That doesn't necessarily involve Marines castled up in the corner - although if someone has three units of Eliminators and a Captain behind a wall in the back of their Deployment Zone, I'm not going to say that that's not viable, either. It's pretty rare that a Fun tactic is a Useful tactic.

I think the bigger issue is people vastly over-rating Combat Doctrines, which come at the cost of Allies.*

*inb4; I'm well aware of LGT results. I'm also aware that chess clocks were involved which remove Marines' biggest threat from the meta.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2019-09-25 at 08:06 AM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

What's in your non-Relic Elite slots? Vickies and Venerables?
    I'd like either a Redemptor or a Venerable dreadnought or some Aggressors, and I have an apothecary and Ancient so could just use any two of those. The Kheres looks good: the C-beam seems neat but doesn't make much of any of my special chapter rules (Can't move and shoot, already good AP, only works if neither you or your target is trying to close.)

EDIT: Hang on, all that the Relic Contemptor gets me over the Contemptor Mortis is bonuses for dual fists, +2 wounds, and the same 6+++ I get from my chapter tactics anyway. For like eighty points! Might as well just take Mortises.
    Last edited by LeSwordfish; 2019-09-25 at 09:59 AM.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

EDIT: Hang on, all that the Relic Contemptor gets me over the Contemptor Mortis is bonuses for dual fists, +2 wounds, and the same 6+++ I get from my chapter tactics anyway. For like eighty points! Might as well just take Mortises.
    Yeah. If you're going to play Iron Hands, Relic Contemptors just aren't that good. The Ignore Wounds you've already got, and the C-Beam Cannons you don't want. +2 Wounds is kind of irrelevant when you've already decided to take -1 Damage and then half that, and then just repair up again.

Additionally, you lose the <Relic> Keyword which means you don't have to spend points on models you don't actually want.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

10. - Top - End - #550
    Titan in the Playground

Very abstractly, I'm thinking of a list that looks something like:

Ferrios
    Captain
    3x5 Intercessors

Librarian
    Redemptor Dreadnought (Gatling gun)
    Aggressors
    An Ancient I guess? Apothecary?

Lieutenant
    Eliminators
    Mortis Dreadnought (Anti-Infantry)
    Mortis Dreadnought (Anti-Tank)

Probably some hellblasters too.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

It's back, in Iron Hands form!

Battalion
    Iron Father Feirros - 110 Points
    Captain; Storm Bolter, Storm Shield - 86 Points

Scouts (x5); Boltguns, Boltgun & Chainsword - 55 Points

Razorback; Storm Bolter, Twin Assault Cannon - 116 Points

Battalion
    Librarian; Force Stave - 88 Points
    Techmarine; Flamer, Plasma Cutter, Chainsword - 56 Points

Razorback; Twin Assault Cannon - 114 Points

Total: 1999 Points | 13 CPs

Double wounds.
    Assault Cannons are now AP-2.
    Razorbacks can move and shoot.

40K isn't supposed to be fun.
    Win on Turn 1 or Lose on Turn 2. Then go for beers.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2019-09-25 at 08:35 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

12. - Top - End - #552
    Banned

Battalion

Battalion

Double wounds.

That list would die so hard to 3x Crusader though. Which I guess doesnt solve the rocket tag issue, but still.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Halfling in the Playground

Battalion

Battalion

Double wounds.

You're more likely to see three Repulsor Executioners or an unkillable Leviathan Dread than Razorbacks, I think. It's probably something like this:

Spoiler: Baby Seal Clubber
    Show
    Battalion

Stormhawk Interceptor; 2x Assault Cannon, Icarus Stormcannon, Two Heavy Bolters- 159 Points
    Stormhawk Interceptor; 2x Assault Cannon, Icarus Stormcannon, Two Heavy Bolters- 159 Points

Spearhead
    Techmarine; Chainsword, Boltgun, Servo-arm- 45 Points
    Librarian; Force stave, Boltgun- 88 Points

Repulsor Executioner; Heavy Laser Destroyer, 2x Fragstorm, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, 2x Storm Bolter, Twin Heavy Bolter, Twin Icarus Heavy Stubber- 324 Points
    Repulsor Executioner; Heavy Laser Destroyer, 2x Fragstorm, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, 2x Storm Bolter, Twin Heavy Bolter, Twin Icarus Heavy Stubber- 324 Points

Total: 1998 Points | 9 CP
    Last edited by Meatgrinder; 2019-09-26 at 08:49 AM.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    You're more likely to see three Repulsor Executioners or an unkillable Leviathan Dread than Razorbacks, I think. It's probably something like this:
    You could get an extra CP by throwing those planes in their own detachment too. Unless I'm missing something.

15. - Top - End - #555

Quote Originally Posted by Hootman View Post
    You could get an extra CP by throwing those planes in their own detachment too. Unless I'm missing something.
    Oooh, good point.

Spoiler: Baby Seal Clubber, 2.0
    Show

Battalion

Spearhead
    Techmarine; Chainsword, Boltgun, Servo-arm- 45 Points
    Librarian; Force stave, Boltgun- 88 Points

Air Wing
    Total: 1998 Points | 10 CP

The best part about this list is that it doesn't instantly fail against Eldar flyers, unlike a lot of other armies. Stormhawks can cancel out a fair bit of the Eldar's neg-to-hit modifiers, while the Eldar are only hitting on a 5+ in return. Throw in super-tough Repulsors, and you've got yourself an actually fair game.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

So, my local kill team league is wrapping up this week. The special tactic for the defender caught my eye.

4 CP- Orbital Strike

At the start of the battle round, designate a quarter of the battlefield, then roll a D6. On a 5+, the bombardment hits the targeted sector. Otherwise, roll a d3 to determine which other quadrant was hit. All models in the affected quadrant take a mortal wound on a 4+.

So, if you can manage to pull this off on turn 1 (Which I can, actually, thanks to Master Tactician on my commander), which would be the best case scenario, you have a 44% to bomb part of your own deployment zone.

I'm kind of tempted to use it, just to see how badly this will backfire on me.

Contex: Defender deploys on the back 6" of the long side of the battlefield. Attacker has the opposite half.
    Last edited by Squark; 2019-09-26 at 03:48 PM.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

17. - Top - End - #557
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    At the start of the battle round, designate a quarter of the battlefield, then roll a D6. On a 5+, the bombardment hits the targeted sector. Otherwise, roll a d3 to determine which other quadrant was hit. All models in the affected quadrant take a mortal wound on a 4+.

So, if you can manage to pull this off on turn 1 (Which I can, actually, thanks to Master Tactician on my commander), which would be the best case scenario, you have a 44% to bomb part of your own deployment zone.
    It almost makes more sense to pick your own DZ and roll less than a 5.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

18. - Top - End - #558
    Titan in the Playground

That still gives you the same odds of hitting the quadrant you want. With the added risk of blowing yourself up first.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    That still gives you the same odds of hitting the quadrant you want. With the added risk of blowing yourself up first.
    The Mathhammer narrowly favors the blast ending up somewhere in your opponent's DZ- A 1/3 Chance of hitting the target zone, a 2/9 chance of hitting the other half of their deployment zone, and a 4/9 chance of hitting your deployment zone. But yeah, not a great plan.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Troll in the Playground

FAQ is up, and is mostly a non-event. Exploding 6s from the recent Space Marine Codex have been nerfed. Also, Leman Rush Demolishers, now reasonably good. Still short range, though, so play Tallarn or Vostroyan.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by bluntpencil View Post
    FAQ is up, and is mostly a non-event. Exploding 6s from the recent Space Marine Codex have been nerfed.
    No it hasn't. Where? The latest FAQs all say that the last time they were updated was three weeks ago.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

22. - Top - End - #562
    Banned

? The bit where extra hits never rolled anything so dont get any bonuses from rolling a 6? That one is old, we checked it for our doubles tournament a while back.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

No it hasn't. Where? The latest FAQs all say that the last time they were updated was three weeks ago.
    I think they announced it on the community page before actually uploading the new stuff, but it's all up now. Their commentary indicates very few changes: https://www.warhammer-community.com/...mepage-post-3/
    Evil round every corner, careful not to step in any.

24. - Top - End - #564

Beholder

Which Kill Team expansion has the GSC Faction Attributes?

I was reading somewhere that the KT GSC faction has a list of attributes they can choose from (ex. Jormungandr Tunnels). But I couldn't find it in the KT core book.
    Last edited by xroads; 2019-09-27 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Fixed grammar

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by xroads View Post
    Which Kill Team expansion has the GSC Faction Attributes?

I was reading somewhere that the KT GSC faction has a list of attributes they can choose from (ex. Jormungandr Tunnels). But I couldn't find it in the KT core book.
    Faction Attributes for everyone (even single faction armies like Grey Knights or Death Guard*) are in Elites.

*Though those factions don't get to choose their faction trait. They just get one tailored to them. Grey Knights get +1 to psychic tests and can have two psykers cast a turn, Death Guard can fire heavy and assault weapons without the usual penalties for moving and have an extended rapid fire range, etc.

Jorgumndr tunnels is a Tyrand trait, though, not a GSC one.
    Last edited by Squark; 2019-09-27 at 02:33 PM.

26. - Top - End - #566

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    Faction Attributes for everyone (even single faction armies like Grey Knights or Death Guard*) are in Elites.

*Though those factions don't get to choose their faction trait. They just get one tailored to them. Grey Knights get +1 to psychic tests and can have two psykers cast a turn, Death Guard can fire heavy and assault weapons without the usual penalties for moving and have an extended rapid fire range, etc.

Jorgumndr tunnels is a Tyrand trait, though, not a GSC one.
    Thanks.

And you're right, the Jogrumndr Tunnels was a Tyranid trait. My bad.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by bluntpencil View Post
    FAQ is up, and is mostly a non-event. Exploding 6s from the recent Space Marine Codex have been nerfed.
    Still stacks though.
    Infiltrator Knives & Whirlwind of Rage & Gene-Wrought Might.

6 to hit = An auto-wound & two wound rolls.
    It's still a decent combo. Though not one worth spending 60 Infiltrators on. As I thought before - and continue to think, even more so - if your army includes more than 10 Infiltrators and you aren't playing Blood Angels, that's too many Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaris View Post
    I think they announced it on the community page before actually uploading the new stuff, but it's all up now.
    Silly me. When I hear that FAQs have been updated, I went to the FAQ page.
    Announcing that you've launched a thing before you've actually launched the thing happens all the time, right?

EDIT:
    As a follow up to last week's posts.

Spoiler: Gymbo
    Show

She's gonna drop eggs soon, if I know her...And I do.

Spoiler: Swoops
    Show

...He would like to know if I've caught any lizards or spiders overnight and may he please have them.

Despite appearances, Australian Magpies share no relation to European Magpies. Very similar to how Australian Butcherbirds are not Shrikes. Europeans just came over, looked at some birds, shrugged their shoulders. "Near enough is good enough." and called them the same things from England. 150 years later turns out they were totally wrong.

So yeah.
    Paint my Tyranids like Huntsmen Spiders.
    Paint my Raven Guard/White Scars as their natural predator, the Magpie.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2019-09-27 at 07:49 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

28. - Top - End - #568

NecromancerGuy

Silly me. When I hear that FAQs have been updated, I went to the FAQ page.
    Announcing that you've launched a thing before you've actually launched the thing happens all the time, right?
    Very silly of you: you should have done what the rest of the community does, which as far as I can tell is ‘go to the Warhammer Community FB page and complain about the new FAQ without it having actually been released’

There are very few changes, mostly just clarifications. A few which stood out to me are:

Q: Can an Index unit be equipped with a weapon from a codex weapons list (i.e. a Chaos Lord on Bike being equipped with a thunder hammer not previously available to them)?
    A: No.
    I think I assumed this was clear previously, don’t know if this affects some of the folk who still use index units.

Page 174 – Chapter Tactics
    Add the following:
    ‘Designer’s Note: The Chapter Tactic rules presented in Codex: Space Marines and its codex supplements replace any Chapter Tactics previously printed in other publications, including those for Blood Ravens and Crimson Fists in White Dwarf magazine and the Chapter Tactic for the Emperor’s Spears included with the limited edition of the Spear of the Emperor novel. Crimson Fists should use the No Matter the Odds Chapter Tactic (pg 175), while Blood Ravens and the Emperor’s Spears should use the Successor Chapter Tactics rules on page 176. Note that the Emperor’s Spears are a successor Chapter of the Ultramarines, and so if you choose the Inheritors of the Primarch Successor Tactic, you must use the Chapter Tactic of the Ultramarines.’
    Disappointing for all the Crimson Fist players: better hope they get some rules in the Imperial Fist codex (though I don’t think they will).

: If an ability or rule generates an additional hit (e.g. the Siege Masters Chapter Tactic or Whirlwind of Rage), do these additional hits gain any other benefits that would apply to an attack on a hit roll of 6 (e.g. an Infiltrator’s marksman bolt carbine)?
    A: No. If any additional hits are scored as the result
    of a particular hit roll, those additional hits are not considered to have been made with any hit roll – they simply hit the target and you must continue the attack sequence for them (i.e. make a wound roll).
    Designer’s Note: In the previous iteration of this FAQ,
    this question was ruled differently. Since that document was published, unintended combinations have come to light (such as some players interpreting that this allowed an infinite hit loop, effectively destroying any unit in the game as soon as a single 6 to hit is rolled – which was obviously never the intent of the rule), as well as that ruling being used as a precedent
    for similar abilities in other publications. As such, we have changed the answer to this question to ensure a more rewarding experience for all players.
    I don’t know where this discussion has been happening, but clearly it has!
    Evil round every corner, careful not to step in any.

29. - Top - End - #569

Quote Originally Posted by Avaris View Post
    Disappointing for all the Crimson Fist players: better hope they get some rules in the Imperial Fist codex (though I don’t think they will).
    Rumors suggest that they will. Black Templars, though... they're supposed to get rules in a Psychic Awakening book sometime in the future, I think.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    Rumors suggest that they will. Black Templars, though... they're supposed to get rules in a Psychic Awakening book sometime in the future, I think.
    Actual images of the unit list in the Imperial Fists book do not show Pedro Kantor, so I'd be surprised. The initial preview only shows the spines of six books, so they're probably not getting their own supplement either.
    Last edited by Renegade Paladin; 2019-09-29 at 11:54 AM.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein