New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Banned

Default Re: Alchemists II - Game Thread

Hmmm. O'Conell's death makes sense; the Homunculi would want to avenge Gluttony. But I can't divine a purpose behind Cristo Meyers's death. There's still too little evidence to make an educated guess, so for now, I'll point at Slaanesh.
    Last edited by Lord Iames Osari; 2008-01-25 at 02:28 AM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

"Doseki, we have to blame someone and you could have been the one, or not I don't really know."
    Last edited by Lamech; 2008-01-25 at 09:40 PM.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Keris walks into the courtyard, and pays his respects to the fallen Alchemists.
    "Yesterday's sucess, then this tragedy. While I may have been wrong yesterday, and the night has yielded little knowledge, it is time to rise against these demons! Those who remain silent while good men die, people like Irbis, are letting the homonculi take control."
    Last edited by Keris; 2008-01-25 at 10:58 AM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Banned

Flumph

I point at Emperor Demonking

5. - Top - End - #65
    Bugbear in the Playground

Trust is precious and must be earned.

The man in white and black posts an open message.

"Colonel Armstrong.

I have been contacted, but my loyalties are true. It is entirely likely I will be dead before the sun rises again without aid. Whomever among us has the intel files ((OOC: Seer-type)) I would ask to please investigate me to ensure my loyalty; that should I survive we might better coordinate our efforts.

I recognize that leaving this letter plain means the hidden enemy, or even the last Ishbalian may well move against me. Better that they waste their time killing me, then - it is one more night to gather intelligence for our cause.

That which was stolen must be recovered.

~ Evan LeMoraeu"

He continued walking...
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

The ghost of O'Connell ("two N's") floats into the base.

Meh. You people just love killing me, don't you?

He sticks his tongue out, then flies up through the ceiling and leaves.

Meanwhile, the F.W.M.U. goes to work repairing the damage to the fourth wall.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Bushranger try not to damage the fourth... crap.

Anyway I see I have never properly introduced myself; I am Lamech son of Methuselah, the light alchemist.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

A new New York IC OOC

8. - Top - End - #68
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Stu42 View Post
    I point at Emperor Demonking
    ((A mite too late for that bandwagon, Stu. First-day lynch, was the Homonculi Gluttony.))

Marek, the Feathery Alchemist

The green bird flaps down from the sky, alighting on a nearby statue. Surveying the crowd beneath him and the process of removing the bodies from the scene, he notices a new face among the gathered multitude. The bird's mind contemplates this new development as it observes the actions of it's compatriots down below, and a name floats to the top of it's memory. *Lor...Lord Iam...Iames Os...Ari...Lord... Iames... Osari...*. The mind of the avian sunk into turmoil as it seemed to recall another existence, one of walking on humanoid feet through a world much different from the feathery point of view. Marek's beady eyes settle on the one he has remembered as Lord Iames Osari, and though he cannot reason why he seems to know that he may have had a hand in putting Marek in his current feathery state.

His mind asks the question: *Is he one of THEM?*

His beak gives the answer it has so torturously learned to say: "Evidently"

*Marek points at Lord Iames Osari*
    In the desert
    I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
    Who, squatting upon the ground,
    Held his heart in his hands,
    And ate of it.
    I said, "Is it good, friend?"
    "It is bitter - bitter", he answered,
    "But I like it
    Because it is bitter,
    And because it is my heart."

Stephen Crane, 'In the Desert'

9. - Top - End - #69
    Banned

I agree, Keris, but shouldn't we focus our efforts on a single person at a time? Neither Irbis nor Slaanesh has yet contributed, but let us focus our efforts on the latter.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

An old man enters the... Whatever.

Aye ladies and gentleman. I am Armand Von Algiol. The Cold Alchemist.

Pleased to meet you all younglings.

The old man takes Slaanesh's hand and shakes it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

11. - Top - End - #71
    Pixie in the Playground

((If one cares, see first post for intro. Got around to it the other day finally))

The Peridot Alchemist approaches the scene, while stretching his arms and yawning, obviously not used to waking up so early.

After a few moments of looking over the body, and listening to those who have already gathered, he finally speaks "While I sympathize with those afraid to act, now is not the time Slaanesh."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out his lighter and a cigarette. Lighting it and taking a drag, he sighs heavily "I guess things shall only get worse from here."

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

"If we kill people that wait ideally by we will learn nothing new, therefore we should kill those who have done at least something."

(OOC: We shouldn't waste our lynch on people who will be autoed anyway.)
    Last edited by Lamech; 2008-01-24 at 11:11 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

A new New York IC OOC

13. - Top - End - #73
    Banned

Hmmm. You have a point, Lamech. In that case, I propose we lynch Stu42. He is clearly so delirious as to be no help to us, having accused a monster that died yesterday.
    Last edited by Lord Iames Osari; 2008-01-26 at 02:37 PM.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground

XF looks down upon the alchemists and homunculi below. He suddenly falls upside-down from the ceiling, landing in a heap of broken bones, flesh, and blood. The pieces joint themselves back into place as he stands up again.

Teehee...tickles. Butler! A moment's pause is followed by four bustling feet carrying the scribe and the butler into the room at the behest of their master.
    Yes sir?
    Find my fancy sandals. It is an occasion indeed. Also, find me a bottle of O-. I'm in the mood for a motley of flavors today.
    Yes sir, but what is the occasion? I also may ask, is it wise to show the others what you are?
    If they don't like vampyrs they can bite me. Heheh.
    Of course, sir. I'll be right back with your...err...drink.

XF draws himself up into a regal posture and looks around the room. He notices several people standing off to the side not doing anything. Hmmm...interesting, interesting. He walks over to them. Broohaha! Oogabooga! Yes...inactive just as I thought. They are safe...for now. He licks his lips as he looks at their necks, smiles at them disarmingly, and walks away.

I think, seeing as henceforward we may indeed say in such a time as this...that is to say that, from this point on, in absence of further requiem and ragamarole, we may, in fact, not withstanding further events to come...for where else would such events come, be in some, and by "some" I mean a great deal more...I say, we may be in some slighted, not slight...uhhh...I lost my place. Should I begin again? The scribe sighs wearily. That's enough of this. I think we shall decide by the classic way...Spin the bottle! Now where is that butler?

The butler hustles back into the room and hands his lord the bottle. XF downs it immediately and spins it on the floor, flinging what is left of its contents onto everyone's faces. The bottle points to Lord Osari, and XF points to Cristo Meyers

(Don't point at inactives you guys. Homunculi would pay more attention to a game that had started if they had a role to play. They're not a threat for now.)
    Last edited by Xykon_Fan; 2008-01-25 at 01:54 AM.
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

Blissfully proud owner of a Ceikatar!

Undead Wannabee and Poster-Boy for the Fanclub

15. - Top - End - #75
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    XF points to Cristo Meyers

(Don't point at inactives you guys. Homunculi would pay more attention to a game that had started if they had a role to play. They're not a threat for now.)
    ((I'm guessing if inactives aren't a threat, dead and gone is even less of a problem . Going to sleep in a few minutes, so imma just leave out the RP crunch.))

*Vavaara points at Lord Iames Osari*
    Big thanks to Kwarkpudding for my Gladiator Tam Avatar!
    Spoiler
    Show

Avatars: Xssar, Mechafox, Andre_Fairechilde, Moi

16. - Top - End - #76

((So, after playing the second incarnation of this game: Is it based on books, films or TV-Shows? I have no idea what you all reffering to and I can't really roleplaying anything I don't know))

The wise old Alchemist points at Slaanesh
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #77
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vavaara View Post
    ((I'm guessing if inactives aren't a threat, dead and gone is even less of a problem . Going to sleep in a few minutes, so imma just leave out the RP crunch.))

*Vavaara points at Lord Iames Osari*
    Heheh...did he die? Oops. I can never remember if translucent means ghost or normal person. *Sigh* He was innocent, huh? My bad. In that case I'll point at Bushranger!
    The butler hastily whispers in his master's ear.
    Like I said, I'll point at Lamech. Better?
    Yes, sir. Very good, sir.

((Oh, and @ZP: I wouldn't worry too much about it. Yes, it is based on a tv show, but unfortunately I haven't seen more than half a show anyway. My character's based largely on myself. Go for whatever you feel like! ))

@V: haha...just noticed your sig. Very nice.
    Last edited by Xykon_Fan; 2008-01-26 at 01:52 PM.
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

Blissfully proud owner of a Ceikatar!

Undead Wannabee and Poster-Boy for the Fanclub

18. - Top - End - #78

Lynch Stu42
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

19. - Top - End - #79
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    ((So, after playing the second incarnation of this game: Is it based on books, films or TV-Shows? I have no idea what you all reffering to and I can't really roleplaying anything I don't know))

The wise old Alchemist points at Slaanesh
    ((The first was based on a manga. This incarnation is based on the anime that was based on the manga.))

Iames looks around. Why are people pointing at me? Have I done something suspicious?

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

Better watch where you stick fingers, man. You might lose them, otherwise.

Irbis looks at Rain.

But for now, I'm willing to let that one incident by. Unlike you, I actually want to kill these damned not-men. And, there is one with a very suspicious name, evil name...

Irbis points at Slaneesh.
    Above Us Only Sky

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

The ambulatory corpse of Strum staggers back into the headquarters, having returned to the stony earth for the night. His cracked voice rattles within a dessicated throat as he points at Lord Iames Osari.

"....you....I remember you...from before....what are you doing here?"

The corpse falls to one knee as the rotting leg gives way, then rights itself with some effort.

"...sorry....I am not.....what I once was...."

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

22. - Top - End - #82
    Barbarian in the Playground

As the young alchemist enters the courtyard, he is slightly taken aback upon discovering that not one, but actually two alchemists were killed tonight. One was clearly the work of the Homunculi, though whoever was responsible for the stone alchemists' death was still a mystery to all. It might have been Scar, but then again, anyone could have smuggled a gun into the alchemist's HQ as well.

As he wanders around, Fyron Morris - for that is his name - chances upon the message written by Evan LeMoreau (Helgraf), which had been put on the wall for all to see now. After reading it over, he rips it off the wall and throws it away.

"Are we forgetting so soon that Pride is amongst us? He possesses the Ultimate Eye, and will know any and all who investigate his dealings. If the librarian Sheska tries to discover Pride's identity at night, she will surely pay the price. Pride, on the other hand, will simply be replaced in a matter of days."

"If your intentions are true, Evan, I say we let the power of alchemy be your judge. I, for one, wouldn't be surprised if that caduceus on your cane would turn into an ourobouros, especially not after you mentioned Pride's name yourself yesterday. There's no need to put private Sheska's life at risk."

Fyron turns towards the crowd.
    "I see no reason not to find out where Slaanesh is hiding. It probably won't help us - but acting uninformed will do us more harm than good."
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

23. - Top - End - #83
    Firbolg in the Playground

The two Spawn Siblings launch themselves from the tallest roof and swoop over the huddling buildings below them. Giggling with glee over the bloody bodies in the courtyard. "Oh Heknik; I wish we could feast on them. The flesh is soo tender and rotting already!"
    "Ekin! We promised our Spawn Parents that we wouldn't feast on any human flesh during our learning, And this is a blood oath! No demon reneges a blood oath. As much as I regret it we'll just have to hunt their domesticated anhimals." Heknik sighs and stares longingly at Elroy (Banjo). "But that one," she points to the ambulatory corpse "Is oozing with temptation. His biles and bloods coagulated to the perfect dessert and those organs!" They both stare at Elroy; ichor dribbling down their chins, "We'd better go before we break our oath. What's our first period again? Oh yeah; Advanced Illusiatory Arts. Then we have . . .Advanced Alchemy."
    "You're right. But one more cattle can't hurt right? We've only feasted on the flesh and innards of four."
    They glance towards the besmeared tower with its grisly decorations of half-eaten cattle.
    "No, maybe we can revel in destruction for lunch."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

24. - Top - End - #84

Evan consulted his pocketwatch, tsking a few times as he considered the circumstances.

"Yes. One out and six to cull. The actions of the wise old Alchemist Zar Peter concern me."
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Pixie in the Playground

((OOC: Soooooo damn busy, sorry, no RP crunch))

I point at Stu42
    Magical Hippopotamus Sneak-atar! Yay!

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick View Post
    And while you are not, apparently, of a typical Valkyrie height...
    I nonetheless retain a certain desire to be plucked from the fields of the slain by one such as you. There are, assuredly, worse final sights....and I can't think of arms more suited to a pleasurable ascent to Valhalla.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

The as yet unseen, iron-masked figure speaks from behind a pillar and declares,

"Aged wisdom well be wrought
    With such wyrd
    Let daemonsblood be bought
    From Slaanesh's black heart so feared"
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

27. - Top - End - #87
    Pixie in the Playground

"So Stu42, care to explain why you want us to kill someone who's already dead?"

"Three of our fellow alchemists are dead and rather than focusing on finding out who exactly is behind it you would rather waste our time killing corpses..."

Banner mostly by me (Stiltzkin the moogle by Keris Rain)

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

(Damn corsework stealing all my time)
    Points at slannesh
    Thank Saturn for this avatar!

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

Keris returns Irbis's glare.
    Unlike you, I don't want to see innocents hurt. If someone is silent then they are suspicious, and so your comment reders my accusation useless. I will go along with the crowd, for today. Slaanesh."

[hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by zar peter
    ((Just a note to help you and anyone else who's struggling with RPing, particularly as this game has benefits for RPers:))
    Spoiler
    Show
    This game is set after the events of Alchemists I, where we RPed as a group of aspiring State Alchemists who would be instated as such if we defeated the homunculi in our midst. We failed, and the Homunculi used the dead Alchemists to create a Philosiphers stone. This incarnation of the game is set when the Homunculi are attacking Central, and we have been rallied to stop them.
    We are State Alchemists, having passed the Alchemy Exam we have either joined the Military (like Colonel Mustang) at the rank of Major, or become a Research Alchemist (like Ed Elric), who still are treated as holding the rank of Major. Research Alchemist have no uniform, but Alchemists holding military ranks wear military uniform, consisting of Blue trousers and jacket, and a tasset like addition. They also wear Greatcoats and caps for dress parades. All State Alchemists carry Pocket Watches as a mark of status, and some have Alchemical circles on their clothing to speed up transmutations (Roy's Gloves).
    Last edited by Keris; 2008-01-25 at 11:17 AM.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

The secret agent in red makes his way into the room again, looking at the death scene.
    He speaks some words into his comunicator, and nods.

He points to Stu42.