New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Camp Sleep S'More (Night Two)

((I'm in!
    With something music-y.
    Either writing a script, or making a song on Garage Band.))
    EDIT: Alarm bells go off in Dan's head. Literally. "That's odd. Why would someone not in Mafia cabin be in the - Crap. Crap! Goof! Larra! I think we just got pranked!"
    ((If you get to Godmod me out of the way (technically, I hadn't left the bunk yet), then I get to Godmod in an Alarm spell. Alarm FTW!))
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-03-21 at 10:24 AM.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Dwarf in the Playground

V, who saw the whole 'mafia' thing, begins shouting at the top of her voice to the people in Mafia.

ATTENTION CABIN MAFIA! ATTENTION CABIN MAFIA! JIM HAS PRANKED YOUR CABIN! DO NOT ENTER YOUR CABIN UNTIL SOMEONE GETS RID OF THE PAINT!

She then repeats her message a few times.

((V, like me, has a really loud voice. She works better then an alarm, spell or no.))
    Spoiler
    Show

VJ: Dr. Bath

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I have to say I wish to make love to your no saying the horrible pluralization of ninja rule.

I'm not a girl, and I'm not a boy. I'm an androgyne, so please don't call me "him" or "her" - call me "zi" instead if you can. If you've got a problem with this, then don't both flaming, I'll just ignore you.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Barbarian in the Playground

A talent show eh? Well I'll definitely be singing something musical like ol Blue Eyes. You can't beat Frank Sinatra for music. I'll probably change some wording to make it fit camp*.

((*Another parody.))

Hearing the shouting come from inside near the Mafia cabin, Supagoof bolts.

Scuse me.

He rushes toward the cabin, throws open the door, and gets covered in pastel paint. He sees the stuff in the cabin all decorated in various colors.

Son of a....who did this?

Supagoof looks up at Dan who is still up in the bunk around in disbelief.

((Did you not learn anything from Jagg, Thanatos? ))
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2008-03-21 at 03:33 PM. Reason: accomodate changing stories.....
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

4. - Top - End - #364
    Firbolg in the Playground

A dark colour floats eerily through the trees. It's only when the car is actually right up in front of the cabin that one can hear the car purring almost silently.
    It appears to be a classic car from the '50s. But something is wrong with it.
    A mute chauffeur opens the passenger door and two people step out into the cool night.
    "Now, sweetie, don't you forget to practice."
    "Mum! You're nagging me from beyond the grave. How could you?"
    "And don't forget to avoid wearing dresses when standing over vents."
    "Yeah, I'd really want to imitate you wouldn't I?"
    "Don't talk back like that darlin'. Y'know I've only got the best in mind for you."
    "I know. But it's wierd that you can only manifest on the second night of the waning moon. It's not even traditional."
    "I know. But that's the deal."
    "But it's awkward coming now. I don't know anyone here. Or what cabin I got assigned to."
    "It'll be sorted out tomorrow."
    "And for now?"
    The mother shrugs and glances anxiously at the moon. "Honey, can't you just wait? We got to get going before the gate closes."
    The young child grabs hold of her mother and hugs her tight. "I'll miss you." Slowly, the mother gets back into the car and it drives off. A gong sounds distantly and echoingly and the automobile disappears into the gloom.
    Curly reads over the note her mother left her:

Dear Mr. Hippie; Ms. Faerie and Mr. Llama,
    Thankyou for allowing my daughter to come to your esteemed camp, especially at such an awkward time, but with my rather unusual schedule this is the only time I could personally drop her off.
    She has no allergies or phobias, but must be able to spend as much time in the moonlight as possible for her health.
    Yours,
    Ms. Monroe.
    xxx

P.S.: I'd be grateful if you would allow her to participate in the talent contest.
    "Great. Performing." Curly takes a seat on a chair on a porch somewhere and waits for daybreak.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ettin in the Playground

Completely OOC stuff to follow:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Its just a paint-job. If you don't like it so much, Jim would probably not be too adverse to cleaning it or re-painting it himself. I neglected to read who had been in the way - I though most people were by the campfire, so I admit to speed-hacking a bit, but god-modding was mostly unintentional. Jim was caught, but it was funny. I should have probably added a "After everyone else leaves clause" its not illogical to assume, however that Jim, who had been hiding in the bushes all day did the deed when he knew no-one was watching.
    However, since it seems that subject 5150's criminal instincts were completely dulled and ignored since he got swapped into his new body - I'm fine with whats happening and will roll with it.
    In regards to learning anything from JAGG - this has been planned for a while you, know, just finally following it up.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

6. - Top - End - #366
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thanatos5150 View Post
    Completely OOC stuff to follow:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Its just a paint-job. If you don't like it so much, Jim would probably not be too adverse to cleaning it or re-painting it himself. I neglected to read who had been in the way - I though most people were by the campfire, so I admit to speed-hacking a bit, but god-modding was mostly unintentional. Jim was caught, but it was funny. I should have probably added a "After everyone else leaves clause" its not illogical to assume, however that Jim, who had been hiding in the bushes all day did the deed when he knew no-one was watching.
    However, since it seems that subject 5150's criminal instincts were completely dulled and ignored since he got swapped into his new body - I'm fine with whats happening and will roll with it.
    In regards to learning anything from JAGG - this has been planned for a while you, know, just finally following it up.
    ((A dangerous game you play - since the bandwagon that formed yesterday was due to ICC reasoning. Personally I don't have enough OCC stuff to form an analysis of pointing yet to lead a charge against anyone, so here's to hoping it doesn't backfire on you. Though ICC it's all fun!))
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

7. - Top - End - #367
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mountain Faerie welcomes the two new campers. You all got here at a great time. You can put your things in your cabins and meet us by the fire for story time.

What? You don't know your cabins?

LeoMan, we'll put you in Cabin Werewolf, and CurlyKit, you can be in Cabin Rebellion.
    She hands the new campers a copy of the map (1st post spoiler) and sends them on their way.
    Spoiler
    Show

You love me... you really love me!

Ceikatar by the best Ceika, ever!

8. - Top - End - #368
    Orc in the Playground

"Okay, thank you, um the note was right in my hand...." he fumbles around looking for it..."Hehe..."

He slowly walks away off to his new cabin.
    Avy by Ink.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Faerie View Post
    Dallas Dakota - (I wasn't sure which talent you settled on)
    Drawing. I´m gonna try draw some people.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

10. - Top - End - #370

((Dan wasn't in the cabin when Thanatos pranked it. And I will prove it with logic!
    A. Thanatos would have seen me in the bunk, and it is unlikely that he would have attempted it with Dan still inside.
    B. I stated that I was going to go to the campfire. Granted, I didn't actually say that I went, but whatever.
    C. Had Dan been in the bunk during Thanatos' attempted prank, Thanatos would have been the target of a pair of Rays of Frost, a Magic Missile, and a Mage Hand-wedgie. As none of these things happened, Dan couldn't have been in the bunk! ))
    Spoiler
    Show
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Banned

((I would submit a totally awesome video of me break-dancing on the roof of my house, except that when I fell off the roof and broke both of my legs, my buddy (who was taping the whole thing) laughed so hard that he fell off as well, breaking the camera in the process.
    So, no video I'm afraid....)) This never happened.
    Last edited by Shadow; 2008-03-21 at 02:05 PM.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ogre in the Playground

(I want in. I don't know what I want to do, maybe some drawing, perhaps a skit, I dunno.)

13. - Top - End - #373

This never happened.
    ((I was about to sympathize about that when I saw the white text in the quote. I'm going to have to point at you now.))
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #374

A little girl wearing a Metallica t-shirt approaches Curly.

"Hi! I'm Roguey, and I'm from Cabin Rebellion as well!
    I'm sure we'll be great friends!

Come on, I'll show you the way.
    Just leave the suitcase on the empty bed next to mine, the scary story starts in any minute, it's awesome!"
    Last edited by I'm da Rogue!; 2008-03-21 at 03:49 PM.

All artwork stolen from Bathy

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #375

Nadia runs over to Jim, laughing her head off.
    Pastels! On the Mafia cabin! Man, they must be so embarrassed. That was epic! She sits down, still chuckling. Hey, are you going to do the talent quest? 'Cause you might be good at street paintings!
    Nadia passes a llama blanket to Jim and looks around. She spots Roguey wearing her Metallica t-shirt, and her eyes almost glow red with envy.
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

16. - Top - End - #376
    Ettin in the Playground

Ganurath arrives at the campfire, once again with extra jackets in addition to the one he's wearing.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ettin in the Playground

Jim grins at Nadia "I really hope so!" He replies brightly "If they do get extra-upset, I suppose I don't mine cleaning up too much, all fun and games. Don't want to leave any permenant damage and end up like JAGG." he ammends onto the end of his statement, and sits on the ground, leaning his back against the log which normally would serve as a chair and draws random, swirly designs in the dirt with his index finger.

Spoiler
    Show
    You know what? I JUST re-read my own post. I do have an "After everyone leaves" clause before I wrote of the prank's execution. Look, not an edit in there, either! Thats a pure, untouched post! Still, I'll roll.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

18. - Top - End - #378

As Dan runs back towards the cabin, he pulls up short next to Ganurath, hands him the jacket he borrowed the night before, and continues running.
    ((Fair enough. The thing is, the only reason I didn't have Dan cast alarm sooner (I had been planning to) was because of the stupid forum lag, which sorta made it hard for me to get onto the thread, much less remember what I wanted to post and manage to post it. Ah well.))
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #379
    Ogre in the Playground

((Count me in for the talent show. I'm planning to try a Flash Animation.))

20. - Top - End - #380
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Oh, hey. Can't believe my mum, swooping off like that with her dress and the atmosphere. I'm surprised she didn't have any special effect fog." Curly grabs hold of her luggage and drags it after Roguey. "What's this Metallica thing? Is it a cult?" Stopping to rest her arms, she yawns a bit and introduces herself, "I'm Curly. I was born 23rd March 1946. My mum's currently dead, but working on her new film. All very hush hush. Oh, and I'm eleven. What else do you like apart from this cult-like thing Miss Roguey?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

21. - Top - End - #381

((Decided on doing poetry. Now the big question, pull an old ooc poem from out of the hat, make a new ooc poem, or make a character-written poem?))

Pity you got caught by that alarm. Nadia yawns and stretches. Yeah, you'll probably end up cleaning that off. I hope you don't get kicked out of camp, like Jagg, because he was innocent. The small girl muses for a moment, then pulls out her notebook. The first few pages are filled with calligraphy, but the rest is more scrapbook-y, with random things like leaves and bus tickets. "Help me think of ideas for a poem?"
    formerly known as xNadia

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ettin in the Playground

"Love poems are usually a hit, but its hard to write one well... especially being so young like we are." Jim muses...
    "How about something fun? Like pranking people our swimming, or something involving sunflowers?"
    Jim rattles of the ideas without thinking, and stops himself after the last one.
    Sunflowers? Why did I say that?
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ettin in the Playground

((I'm doing an old OOC poem. I wrote it for a school assignment to write a love poem, and the teacher kept a copy for her stash of examples to present to future classes.))

24. - Top - End - #384

Alright kids, the best thing we can do now is to push forward with the rest of our camp activities. You’ll have to lean in close for this story… it can’t be told very loud.

This story is about a kid by the name of Jason…
    Jason!?!?
    Shhhhhh no no no… not that Jason. He’s just pretend. This Jason was a young kid with a terrible problem. I think he may have been part bear… but anyway, Jason’s problem was that he could not wake up in the morning. He always wanted to participate in the wonderful activities in camp, but just couldn’t drag himself out of bed in the morning!

We were aware of this little problem, since his parents met with us for a pre-camp conference. They suggested that we connect his alarm clock to a megaphone, to help get him moving. So every morning, the bugler would play at 7:00, and just about everyone would stroll down to the dining hall.

Jason’s alarm…
    Spoiler
    Show
    …would go off at around 7:15. But he still wouldn’t make it to breakfast until almost 9:30!!

After about a solid week of this, the campers requested that their parents send in extra speakers and other gadgets to connect to his alarm clock, in the hopes of getting Jason moving in the morning.

But once again, the bugler would play at 7:00… and Jason’s mega-alarm
    Spoiler
    Show
    … would ring for about two hours… until Jason finally shut it off.

Hey! Wait a second! I thought this story was supposed to be scary? What’s so scary about a kid that doesn’t like to wake up in the morning?

Spoiler
    Show
    …………… nothing. Good night kids.

Well that was weird.

*The following morning……from Cabin Llama Llama Duck…
    Spoiler
    Show
    *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* IT’S TIME TO GET UP KIDDIES!!!! This is your final warning to pack it up and leave… just like Aemoh.

Spoiler
    Show
    Aemoh was scared away by Camp Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks. He was the unfortunate victim sleeping too close to the blaring sounds system. He was a camper.

In addition, when everyone returns to their cabins to get dressed, they find that all of their shoes have been filled with jelly!! The Prankster!
    Unofficial Brew-Meister in the playground. Just ask!

25. - Top - End - #385

Default Re: Camp Sleep S'More (Day Three)

((First post!
    Gotta run, and my interweb connection will be questionable for the next few days. So, I will randomly point at TPBM to prevent Auto-Lynching.
    See you all soon!))
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-03-23 at 08:33 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #386
    Banned

O'Shadow steps out from his cabin in the morning to find Uncle Festy staring him down.

"What? What'th the matter with you?
    Buttfathe."

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ettin in the Playground

Ganurath steps out after O'Shadow, placing a green hand on his shoulder. "Don't mind him, he's a wizard. Brainy type, not strong like us. Come on, I hear they restocked the bacon."

28. - Top - End - #388

Nadia stumbles out of the cabin, rudely awakened and grumpier than ever. Who the hell set that alarm? Then she realises what has happened to Aemoh, and her eyes widen. Ohh... Poor Aemoh! She rubs her eyes. I'm gonna go find out who scared him so bad! She stomps out of the cabin and the first person she sees is O'Thadow. Hey, you're always mean to people!

((Point subject to change if I can come online later, and have thought of an actual reason))
    ((As stated, changed))
    Last edited by Nychta; 2008-03-22 at 01:35 PM.
    formerly known as xNadia

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ettin in the Playground

Ganurath looks up at the newcomer, and points at xNadia "Isn't she the person that Aemoh was always saying was from the bad camp, O'Shadow? I don't know about you, but his leaving makes me think he was on to something."

((I know, it seems transparent, but it's the sort of thing that can be expected of those new to WW. Besides, do we have any better leads?))

30. - Top - End - #390

The noise of the blaring alarm wakes Thessie out of her 36 hour slumber. She awakes with a start, sitting straight up and out of bed, as if someone waking from the dead. She turns her head and to survey the cabin. The bags under her eyes are inexplicably dark and droopy.

"Wow, what year is it?"

She rubs her eyes with her balled up fists and clambers out of bed. She dresses quickly in a purple and pink skort outfit with a lacey pink and lavender tank top.

She walks over to the tommy guns and fedoras, not noticing at first that they now match her clothing. After a few moments trying to remember which one she picked out yesterday she realizes that there is a pink fedora and a purple tommy gun that would perfectly match her outfit. She understands that some people place importance on these things so she makes sure to choose them.

She goes over and puts on her knee high white leather boots, and romps out of the cabin, swinging her tommy gun much like someone would swing a machete.

I am currently concentrating on RL stuffs. If you need me PM me.