New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Any Orc/Goblinoid Fans??

I've looked around on this, and this seems to be lacking something: FLAVOR:

I can't seem to find anything about things like how Goblin/Orc Life works, the relations between Orcs and Goblins, Goblins and Hobgoblins, etc.

I'm unsure if you intend on doing this with the same format as the other Races books that were created by wizards, but, if so, you need to make an orc chapter, a goblin chapter and a New Orcish/Goblinoid race that has never been seen before:

A few ideas:

Goblork/Orcblin/Orc-Goblin A half orc half goblin is a new take on things we could expand on that.

Half-Goblin

or, we could do a race that has been seen but is not all that well known:

Hobgoblin, Bugbear, etc.

P.S Neat Job, BHU!
    Last edited by Lord Loss; 2009-05-29 at 08:10 AM.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!
    Improve Kébec's Industry!
    Improve Kébec's Transport!
    Improve Kébec's Security!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

Also, if anyone has any sort of problem at all that they feel like talking about, my PM box is open.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Titan in the Playground

There's more hobgoblin and bugbear stuff coming.

I haven't introduced flavor because this thread was strictly for reviewing PrC's. The main thread was in wizards, and it's is disuse now cause almost no one but me posted :(

A board member named Dulsi has the work saved so far done, but I could barely keep up with my contributions to the threads that were active let alone the ones that were ignored, so I stepped down.

But I did promise to do 100 Orcish/Goblinoid PrC's, and I intend to do so. Mostly cause I need to get better at writing them. So this thread (which was made for more feedback) will continue till I have finished.
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

3. - Top - End - #663
    Titan in the Playground

I guess the Battleaxe is his favored weapon. never mind. All the class abilities except for caster levels are up. Thoughts?
    Orcs and Goblins

4. - Top - End - #664
    Titan in the Playground

Okay I've begun editing in the hyperlinks to the list on page one.

Still no thoughts on the SOns of Maglubiyet?
    Orcs and Goblins

5. - Top - End - #665
    Titan in the Playground

OK the sons are done, will have another deity up soon.

You guys maybe want some 3.5 versions of older goblinoids like the Norkers?
    Orcs and Goblins

6. - Top - End - #666
    Ettin in the Playground

Norkers are nifty but, on a side note, the Book of the Horde is getting a bit long and not quite as interesting as it once was, at least for me. Psionics and divine champions are all fine and dandy but it's kinda burning me out, personally.
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!

7. - Top - End - #667
    Titan in the Playground

Hmmm....well I spose for Gitp at least I could just make it various PrC's as opposed to just Orc/Goblinoid.

Gnome Gunfighters perhaps

Would it help if I added more fluff and such to new classes? I realize I've kinda been shortchanging that.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2009-06-02 at 06:18 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ettin in the Playground

Trying to butter me up with gunslinging gnomes, eh? While I'm not opposed (part of the reason I hate 4E Forgotten Realms is they utterly destroyed Lantan, home of the gnomes and purveyers of smoke powder to the realms ;_;), you'd have to topple Privateer Press' gun rules, as they are my favorite way of handling powder weapons and other material for making a gunslinger =D, which I'd say most anybody would be hard-pressed to improve on.

More fluff wouldn't be bad by any means but my view on it is if you've done an admirable job of providing feat and PRC support for the goblin and orcish races. I just wouldn't want to see the previous work sullied by beating the PRC horse into a thin, greasy mess in the name of making exactly 100 PRCs. The PRCs have kinda been sliding in quality of means of doing their core concept and fluff to support 'em. It just may be time to finalize the project, make a pdf for all to enjoy without having to worry about the status of the boards being alive or sluggish as hell and call it good.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

9. - Top - End - #669
    Titan in the Playground

Some part of that has been due to intense stress in rl off the boards.

I could always make it a request a PrC thread. That might get things back on track again. Thoughts?
    Orcs and Goblins

10. - Top - End - #670
    Titan in the Playground

Well there's a few I promised still, so I might as well put them up here too since I'm working on them elsewhere. It'd be a shame to close up now that I'm finally getting the hyperlinks and stuff up. I'll do more races and stuff too.

THE SKULL TAKERS

[IMG]Picture URL[/IMG]

"You must take the heads of your enemies to honor Hruggek. This is the only proper way to show him respect outside of battle."

The Skull Takers are the clergy of the Bugbear deity Hruggek, and are proficient headhunters. Known for taking the heads of their victims they use the skulls as helms, drinking cups, and decorations of all kind. Predominantly they are stealthy killers who weaken other humanoid communities through acts of terror and murder. Nothing convinces people to move away from Bugbear hiding places like one of them losing their head every night, without anyone realizing what happened.

BECOMING A SKULL TAKER
    All Skull Takers must be Clerics who worship Hruggek.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Race: Bugbear
    Patron: Hruggek
    Domains: Evil, Trickery
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Skills: Knowledge (Religion, War) 4 ranks, Hide 4 ranks, Move Silently 4 ranks
    Feats: Advantageous Avoidance, Sly Fortune (See Complete Scoundrel)

Class Skills
    The Skull Taker's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Local, Religion)(Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Spot (Wis), and Survival (Wis).
    Skills Points at Each Level : 2 + int

Hit Dice: d8

Code:
       BAB  Fort    Ref    Will  Abilities
    1. +0    +2     +2     +0    Headhunter
    2. +1    +3     +3     +0    The Art of Sabotage, +1 level of Divine casting class
    3. +2    +3     +3     +1    Fear and Intimidation,  +1 level of Divine casting 
    4. +3    +4     +4     +1    Headhunter, +1 level of Divine casting 
    5. +3    +4     +4     +1    The Art of Sabotage, +1 level of Divine casting 
    6. +4    +5     +5     +2    Fear and Intimidation, +1 level of Divine casting 
    7. +5    +5     +5     +2    Headhunter, +1 level of Divine casting 
    8. +6    +6     +6     +2    The Art of Sabotage, +1 level of Divine casting 
    9. +6    +6     +6     +3    Fear and Intimidation, +1 level of Divine casting 
    10.+7    +7     +7     +3    Master Headhunter
    Weapon Proficiencies: Skull Takers gain no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Headhunter (Ex): You train extensively in hitting opponents for maximum effect. At 1st level the Critical Threat Range of your attacks increases by 1 (i.e from a 20 to 19-20 if it would normally critical on a 20). This does not stack with other effects increasing critical threat range.

At 4th level the Critical Threat Range of your attacks increases by 2 (i.e from a 20 to 18-20 if it would normally critical on a 20). This does not stack with other effects increasing critical threat range.

At 7th level you automatically kill an opponent if you succeed in rolling a 20 and then confirming a critical hit similar to the Vorpal Weapon ability.

The Art of Sabotage (Su): You train extensively in sneaking into and out of the cities of other races to hit targets. At 2nd level you may "lose" any spell you have prepared for the day, and gain a Bonus to Hide and Move Silently Checks equal to your Hit Dice divided by 5 for 24 hours.

At 5th level you may "lose" any spell you have prepared for the day to spontaneously cast Word of Recall (The designated place is always your temple of worship. If that has been destroyed you must designate a destination at the beginning of each day until you find/build a new temple).

At 8th level you may "lose" any spell you have prepared for the day to spontaneously cast Phase Door.

Fear and Intimidation (Su): At 3rd level you may expend one of your daily uses of Rebuke Undead to gain a +4 Profane Bonus to Intimidate Checks for the duration of the encounter.

At 6th level you may expend on of your daily uses of Rebuke Undead when making an attack. If the attack successfully hits your opponent is Shaken for the duration of the encounter (Save DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier). If he succeeds he is only shaken for 1 round.

At 9th level you may expend one of your daily uses of Rebuke Undead to spontaneously cast Evil Glare (see Spell Compendium).

Master Headhunter (Su): At 10th level, if you kill a victim by taking his head (i.e. killing him instantly with your Headhunter ability), you may perform an hour long ritual over his skull. For the next 24 hours you gain a Profane Bonus to all rolls equal to your opponents level or hit dice divided by 5.

PLAYING A SKULL TAKER
    Bugbears are always the low man on the totem pole it seems, even among other Goblinoids. Quite frankly this ticks you off. So the clergy of Hruggek has been tasked with fixing this situation, and you can't wait. You've been training hard at magical assassination techniques, and you hope to be taking the heads of many heathen races soon. With luck you will have your entire house decorated in skulls in the manner of your teacher soon.
    Combat: Skull Takers are not meant to be toe to toe combatants. They prefer to sneak up on opponents, and kill them in their sleep. They're assassins, not warriors. This doesn't mean they can't fight (they are pretty strong after all), but they prefer to be more pragmatic and kill targets who aren't fighting back. Less risk for them, and more potential to create victims, and spread fear of their race.
    Advancement: Skull Takers are murderous fiends who delight in killing defenseless opponents (or even live ones for that matter). They concentrate on abilities that increase their stealth, and give them more options for killing, whether it's spells or multiclassing (many also become Rogues), or for intimidating opponents into submission.
    Resources: Skull Takers are heavily respected in their community, and enjoy many advantages because of it. Other Skull Takers will always lend them a hand, as well as the common people. The nobility (if Bugbear rulers can be called such) tend to be more wary considering the clergies abilities, but tehy need them to remain in power so sometimes they can be cowed through intimidation.

SKULL TAKERS IN THE WORLD
    "That's the seventh man dead in a week. All of them killed with no witnesses, some of them with their spouse laying in the bed next to them unawares. This won't end good."
    You spend your time as a virtual celebrity among your own people, and stress filled nights slipping into the communities of nearby races hoping not to be caught while committing atrocities. As long as you can keep up your success, you will find ever greater fame and fortune among your own. But you know in your mind that if you ever get caught, a quick death is the best you can hope for. With all the people you've murdered you'll probably be drawn and quartered at the very least...
    Daily Life: Much of your day is spent resting in preparation for the nights events. If you live through that, there is much celebrating to do. On nights you aren't participating you train in both your clerical duties and skills at murder. If a situation arises where the lair is being assaulted you participate in the defense, usually by means of ambush.
    Notables: Hamit (CE Male Bugbear Cleric 6/Skull Taker 2) had always been a particularly scrawny Bugbear, but his fanatic devotion to Hruggek has paid off as he has recently been recruited by the Skull Takers. His lack of Strength is not seen as an impediment as most of his opponents will be unconscious.
    Organizations: The Skull Takers are an organization amongst the clergy of Hruggek dedicated to driving away other humanoid races (even other goblinoids) by whatever means are necessary (i.e. murder). Once they are driven out the Bugbears can expand their territory, slowly expanding due to your efforts.

NPC Reaction
    NPC's are terrified of the Skull Takers. They murder seemingly at will, without being seen or heard, and slip away again into the night. Bugbears hold them in awe, but the common Bugbear knows little of what the Skull Takers do besides killing racial opponents. They have no idea that they also sometimes participate quite brutally in local politics, murdering whoever the clergy opposes.

SKULL TAKERS IN THE GAME
    Since the Skull Takers are heavily nationalistic, they will likely be found in Bugbear or Goblinoid only parties. At a stretch they could be found in an evil multiracial party so long as it's goals do not conflict with his races needs.
    Adaptation: The Skull Takers are meant more for a dark, gritty campaign than anything else. Murder and cutting up the dead are acts that may squick players too, so be sure they can handle this.
    Encounters: PC's will probably be hired to end the Skull Takers reign of terror if it's in the beginning, or to protect the caravan of fleeing people if it's towards the end of things. If they assault a Bugbear lair they can expect that if it has any serious clerical presence that they will face at least one Skull Taker.

Sample Encounter
    EL 12: The PC's have been asked to stop a series of brutal recent murders, and while on watch one night they see a group of Bugbears fleeing over the city walls in silence. It's quite probable they're responsible for the killings, but for what reason? And do they follow them since doing so will prevent them from telling anyone whats happened if they ant to catch them.

Hamit
    CE Male Bugbear Cleric 6/Skull Taker 2
    Init +2, Senses: Listen +7, Spot +6, Dark Vision 60'
    Languages Common, Goblin, Gnoll
    ------------------------------------------------
    AC 26, touch 12, flat-footed 23 (+2 Dex, +3 Natural, +11 Armor)
    hp 71 (11 HD)
    Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +8
    Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
    Melee +2 Morningstar +10/+5 (1d8+3/19-20)
    Ranged +2 Morningstar +12 (1d8+3/19-20)
    Base Atk +7, Grp +8
    Atk Options Rebuke Dead 6/day, Headhunter
    Combat Gear
    Spells Per Day 0: 6 (DC 13)
    1: 5 (DC 14)
    2: 4 (DC 15)
    3: 3 (DC 16)
    4: 1 (DC 17)
    Caster Level 7
    -----------------------------------------------
    Abilities Str 12, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 8
    SQ Domains (Evil, Trickery), The Art of Sabotage
    Feats Advantageous Avoidance, Extra Turning, Sly Fortune, Stealthy
    Skills Climb +4, Concentration +6, Hide +8, Intimidate +3, Knowledge (Religion, War)+6, Listen +7, Move Silently +12, Spot +6, Survival +5
    Possessions +3 Improved Shadow Improved Silent Moves Full Plate, +2 Doomburst Morningstar, Vanisher Cloak, Ring of Avoidance, Gauntlets of Throwing, 542 GP

EPIC SKULL TAKER

Hit Die: d8
    Skills Points at Each Level : 2 + int
    Class Ability Epic levels continue to increase your caster level, but you not gain extra spells per day.
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Skull Taker gains a Bonus Feat every 3 levels higher than 20th
    Last edited by Bhu; 2009-06-09 at 03:33 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

11. - Top - End - #671
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

You should totally read the Slayer's Guide to Bugbears. I think they've got a couple of little tidbits for Hruggek.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

12. - Top - End - #672
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre View Post
    You should totally read the Slayer's Guide to Bugbears. I think they've got a couple of little tidbits for Hruggek.
    is it available online? The local gaming stores wont carry much 3.5 stuff anymore.

Oh and the Takers are done cept for epic level stuffs, and added caster levels
    Last edited by Bhu; 2009-06-05 at 04:04 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

13. - Top - End - #673
    Ettin in the Playground

The 7th level Headhunter ability doesn't really compare to the Vorpal weapon quality, as it's definitely more powerful, as you just have to confirm a crit, as opposed to roll a natural 20. This also puts it head and shoulder above some epic feats that do the same thing (Overwhelming Critical, I believe), as those give a save to not die. Something to think about, I suppose.

Them's my 2 coppers. Take as you will.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

14. - Top - End - #674
    Titan in the Playground

Woopsie. Missed that one. Errors should be fixed now. Soon as I decide on caster levels I'll finish up and maybe do the first race.
    Orcs and Goblins

15. - Top - End - #675
    Titan in the Playground

Im thinking of going with it losing 3 caster levels.

SO which of the old 2e goblinoid/orc races would you like done?

I had thought that several weren't translated to 3.5, but it appears ENworld and several other sites have made their own ideas already.
    Orcs and Goblins

16. - Top - End - #676
    Titan in the Playground

Hyperlinks on page 1 continue to progress.

Well since there doesn't seem to be much interest in variant races, how about magic items or racial feats?

CULTIST OF THE BLACK CLAW

[IMG]Picture URL[/IMG]

"I will show you true fear. You think we are merely dumb brutes. But we are not the simple brutes you think we are."

The Bugbear deity Skiggaret has no clergy. Instead he himself actively terrorizes the lesser goblinoid races (i.e. all of them except Goblins and Hobgoblins), and often preys upon the Bugbears whom he resembles. To propitiate him a group of Bugbears have been specifically trained to cause terror, wreaking havoc on nearby races assumed to be their enemies, and kidnapping victims for sacrifice. These victims are tortured to death to appease Skiggaret and the other Bugbear deities, and to call upon the aid of the Gods in times of need.

BECOMING A CULTIST
    You must have performed some sort of service to the Cult (usually by providing victims) and been accepted by them for training. It is also preferred that you have learned to inspire terror in others.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Race: Bugbear
    Feats: True Believer, Intimidating Strike, Intimidating Rage
    Skills: Intimidate 8 ranks, Knowledge (Religion) 4 ranks
    Patron: Skiggaret
    Special: Must have personally captured, tortured to death, and sacrificed no less than 5 non goblinoids to join the cult

Class Skills
    The Cultist's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Religion)(Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str).
    Skills Points at Each Level : 4 + int

Hit Dice: d10

Code:
       BAB  Fort    Ref    Will  Abilities
    1. +1    +2     +0     +2    Omens and Portents
    2. +2    +3     +0     +3    Finding the Mark
    3. +3    +3     +1     +3    Terrifying Rage
    4. +4    +4     +1     +4    Omens and Portents
    5. +5    +4     +1     +4    Finding the Mark
    6. +6    +5     +2     +5    Terrifying Rage
    7. +7    +5     +2     +5    Omens and Portents
    8. +8    +6     +2     +6    Finding the Mark
    9. +9    +6     +3     +6    Terrifying Rage
    10.+10   +7     +3     +7    Calling Down the Darkness
    Weapon Proficiencies: The Cultist gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Omens and Portents (Su): Cultists must be trained in the art of interpreting omens sent by the Bugbear gods, which isn't easy because they really aren't well suited for it. But eventually they learn how. They have no choice, because if they don't interpret the signs correctly everyone they know is dead. At 1st level the Cultist may cast Commune once per day as a Supernatural Ability. He may also see Skiggaret's "mark", a supernatural brand he puts on victims he has chosen for death.

At 4th level you may cast Vision once per day as a Supernatural ability, and Commune 3 times per day. It helps you to perform tasks Skiggaret wants done.

At 7th level you may cast Discern Location once per day as a Supernatural ability, Vision 3 times per day, and Commune 5 times per day. This is to find specific victims Skiggaret may want.

Finding the Mark (Ex): When attacking victims 'marked' by Skiggaret or the Bugbear pantheon for death, you gain advantages. At 2nd level you gain a +2 Profane Bonus on all rolls against them. This increases to +4 at level 5, and +6 at level 8.

Terrifying Rage (Su): At 3rd level you take on some of the terrifying madness of Skiggaret himself, terrifying your foes. Whenever you go into rage all foes within 60' must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier) or be Shaken for the duration of the encounter. If their Save is successful they are immune to your Terrifying Rage ability for 24 hours.

At 6th level, whenever you successfully kill an opponent while Raging, all opponents within 60' must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier) or be Frightened for 1d6 rounds. If their Save is successful they are immune to your Terrifying Rage ability for 24 hours.

At 9th level if your opponent fails his Save when you go into Rage, he is Panicked for 1d6 rounds, and Shaken if the Save is successful.

Calling Down the Darkness (Su): At 10th level the Cultist can call upon Skiggaret himself to smite a foe. This is identical in effect to the Wail of the Banshee spell, and may be used 3 times per day.

PLAYING A CULTIST
    No one should be asked to do the things you do. Granted your race is evil for the most part, but even you have your limits. You have the choice of allowing your village to be eaten by the avatar of your God, or participating in some of the most foul rights imaginable to ensure he focuses his attacks elsewhere. This means torturing live victims to death, as it is the only thing your deity finds acceptable as a bribe to let you be.
    Combat: You do well enough in a fight. This job requires someone a little off to begin with, and your "anger management" problems that got you noticed make you well suited for it. Which is a polite way of saying that they wanted a lunatic for the job, and you were the closest thing they could find.
    Advancement: Cultists advance in whatever way they believe will best serve their community. Your job is to predict your gods random outbursts of violence, and persuade him to direct them elsewhere. Whatever enables you to predict his appearances more accurately is considered a must.
    Resources: Cultists have the full resources of their communities to draw upon, and can even ask for members of it for sacrifice. You have a great deal of sway as you are the only thing standing between the Bugbears and death at the hands of their God.

CULTISTS NAME IN THE WORLD
    "I wouldn't do his job for all the gold in the world."
    You make others nervous. The nearly unendurable strain of dealing with a homicidal God year after year shows on you quickly. Calling you insane after a certain period of time would be charitable. Insanity should be a prerequisite for the job you do. Even the most delusional and sadistic megalomaniacs know that one day their bribes will fail, and they will be among the first to be eaten. Until then they decide who lives and dies, but if they fail Skiggaret devours their soul, ensuring Resurrection is impossible.
    Daily Life: Your daily life consists of keeping constant watch for the omens of Skiggaret's appearance. At the first signs, you are to procure suitable sacrifices immediately, and begin the procedures to drive Skiggaret off towards other targets. Should the community be in danger, you are also commissioned to bribe him to protect it somehow.
    Notables: Uzuntu (CN Male Bugbear Barbarian 6/Cultist 1) was a warrior in his village who had ambitions to become something greater, and willingly joined the Cult of the Black Claw when given the chance. He's had cause to regret it since, being asked to choose which of his people have to die so the rest can live. It goes against his instincts as a warrior. But what else can he do.
    Organizations: The Cult of the Black Claw is fairly loose as an organization, as it's members often work to cross purposes. Cultists in one village may succeed in getting to Skiggaret to attack the nearest target besides themselves...which is often another Bugbear village.

NPC Reaction
    No one likes you. No one. Not outsiders, not your fellow Bugbears, not even your deity. But you do a thankless job no one else has the guts to do. So it earns you some respect (or more likely a decent amount of Fear).

CULTISTS IN THE GAME
    This is kind of a twitchy PrC. It would ask a player to make some pretty darn brutal decisions, so make sure they can handle that, or restrict it to NPC's.
    Adaptation: This is a fairly dark PrC, and is best used in campaigns that are pretty grim. It's kinda hard to make jokes about Gods who eat their own chosen people.
    Encounters: PC's will generally encounter the Cultists on a Bugbear raiding party that's out to fetch sacrificial victims. Otherwise they stay at home, and the party will only encounter them if they are conducting a raid.

Sample Encounter
    EL 12: The PC's are on an expedition in the Underdark when they come across several destroyed Bugbear villages. Eventually they come upon one whose occupants are still living, and a very weary looking Bugbear comes out to ask them for help with a problem...

Uzuntu
    CN Male Bugbear Barbarian 6/Cultist 2
    Init +3, Senses: Listen +6, Spot +6, Dark Vision 60'
    Languages Common, Goblin
    AC 24, touch 13, flat-footed 21 (+3 Dex, +3 Natural, +8 Armor)
    AC Raging 22, touch 11, flat-footed 19 (-2 Rage, +3 Dex, +3 Natural, +8 Armor)
    hp 84 (11 HD), 106 Raging
    Fort +11 (+13 Raging), Ref +8, Will +8 (+10 Raging)
    Uncanny Dodge, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Trap Sense +2
    Speed 40 ft. (8 squares)
    Melee +1 Spiked Gauntlet +15/+10 (1d4+6 plus paralysis)
    Melee Raging +1 Spiked Gauntlet +17/+12 (1d4+8 plus paralysis)
    Base Atk +10, Grp +15
    Atk Options Rage 2/day, Finding the Mark +2
    Combat Gear
    Supernatural Abilities Commune 1/day
    Caster Level 11
    -----------------------------------------------
    Abilities Str 20 (24 Raging), Dex 16, Con 14 (18 Raging), Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 6
    SQ Fast Movement, Illiteracy, Omens and Portents
    Feats Instantaneous Rage, Intimidating Strike, Intimidating Rage, True Believer
    Skills Climb +7, Hide +9 (+14 w/Breastplate), Intimidate +6, Jump +11, Knowledge (Religion) +4, Listen +6, Move Silently +9 (+14 w/Breastplate), Search +2, Spot +6, Survival +6
    Possessions +3 Shadow Silent Moves Breastplate, Pair of +1 Paralytic Paralysis Burst Spiked Gauntlets, Belt of One Mighty Blow, Boots of Swift Passage, 40 GP

EPIC CULTIST

Hit Die: d10
    Skills Points at Each Level : 4 + int
    Finding the Mark Your Profane Bonus against Marked victims increases by +2 at level 22, and every 3 levels thereafter.
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Cultist gains a Bonus Feat every 3 levels higher than 20th
    Last edited by Bhu; 2009-06-16 at 05:57 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

17. - Top - End - #677
    Titan in the Playground

There are no official stats for the Bugbear pantheon in 3.5 are there?

If not I believe I shall have to give this a shot.

I need more experience making god critters anyway.
    Orcs and Goblins

18. - Top - End - #678
    Ettin in the Playground

Hell, we're lucky we even have an orc pantheon, let alone any of the other humanoids other than the PC races besides their main god.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

19. - Top - End - #679
    Titan in the Playground

HRUGGEK
    Intermediate Deity
    Symbol: Morningstar
    Home Plane: Pandemonium (his personal residence is the cave Hruggekolohk on the second Plane of Pandemonium, Cocytus)
    Portfolio: Violence and combat
    Worshipers: Bugbears, particularly mercenaries and soldiers
    Cleric Alignments: CE, CN, NE
    Domains: Chaos, Evil, Trickery, War
    Favored Weapon: Morningstar

The Bugbear deity of violence and warfare, Hruggek is quite something to behold. Standing over 12' tall with clawed hands and feet he has huge fangs and wields the morningstar Oldurmek. His fur is thick and matted, and his eyes shine red in the darkness of his cave home. Due to his thick fur, Hruggek sees no need for clothing, and often looks far more savage than he truly is.

Dogma
    Hruggek urges his people to kill the other races whenever possible, but by stealth and guile only. The other humanoids outnumber his people greatly, and he knows they cannot fight a stand up war. He also knows that the other races will stereotype the Bugbears as fools and dullards due to their appearance and size.

While he prefers stealth he also preaches violence or the sake of violence. He often tells his followers that whenever they have the opportunity to commit destruction and murder without being caught to indulge themselves as fully as possible. This helps keep the other goblinoid races from being too offensive to the Bugbears. They're secretly afraid the Bugbears will snap at any given moment.

He urges his followers to interfere with the schemes of the Goblinoid pantheon (including the other Bugbear Gods) as he does not wish the Bugbears to become subservient to the Hobgoblins and Goblins (or at least no more than they already have). Hruggek also urges his priests to kill the followers of the God Meriadar whenever possible since the philosopher God attempts to convert the evil humanoid races to the path of peace.

Clergy and Temples

Hruggek's priests prefer to dress in black and wear the skulls of their dead enemies. They're considered the leaders of their people, and are often warriors as well. For a priest of Hruggek to not be a capable fighter would mean great shame for him, and he would quite likely be assassinated by his fellows. Most are also excellent craftsmen with bone or taxidermy, as they always use the skulls of dead enemies for various things.

Temples to Hruggek are made in caves, carved into great halls if possible, but always a cave. They are always decorated with severed heads that Hruggek can animate to deliver omens, and sacrifices during the full moon ensure that there are always more heads to add to the collection.

HRUGGEK
    Rogue 20, Scout 20
    Large Outsider (Chaotic, Evil)
    Divine Rank: 15
    Hit Dice: 20d8+240 and 40d6+480 (1120 hp)
    Initiative: +15
    Speed: 100 ft. (20 squares)
    Armor Class: 73 (+12 Dex, +15 Divine, +28 Natural, +8 Deflection), touch 45, flat-footed 61
    Base Attack/Grapple: +50/+62
    Attack: Claw +76 melee (1d6+12) or spell +76 melee/ranged touch or +5 Morningstar +81 melee (2d8+22)
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +76 melee (1d6+12) and 1 Bite +71 melee (1d10+6) or spell +76 melee/ranged touch or +81/+76/+71/+66 melee (2d8+22)
    Space/Reach: 10 ft./10 ft.
    Special Attacks: Domain Powers, Salient Divine Abilities, Spell-Like Abilities, Skirmish (+5d6, +5 AC), Sneak Attack (+10d6), Opportunist
    Special Qualities: Divine Immunities, DR 45/Epic and Good, Fire Resistance 20, Spell Resistance 47, Spontaneous Casting of Divine Spells, Understands/Speaks/Reads all Languages, Speak directly to all beings within 15 miles, Remote Communication, Godly Realm, Teleport w/out Error at Will, Plane Shift at Will, Divine Aura (1500', DC 33), Evasion, Improved Evasion, Uncanny Dodge, Improved uncanny Dodge, Trap Sense +6, Trapfinding, Defensive Roll, Slippery Mind, Blindsight 30', Battle Fortitude +3, Free Movement, Hide in Plain Sight, Camouflage, Fast Movement +20', Flawless Stride, Trackless Step, Fast Healing 35
    Saves: Fort +54, Ref +63, Will +49
    Abilities: Str 35, Dex 35, Con 35, Int 24, Wis 30, Cha 26
    Skills: Balance +73, Bluff +63, Climb +67, Diplomacy +74, Escape Artist +67, Gather Information +68, Hide +77, Intimidate +69, Jump +73, Knowledge (Dungeoneering, Geography, Local, Nature, War) +42, Listen +70, Move Silently +72, Search +62, Sense Motive +60, Sleight of Hand +72, Spot +70, Survival +71, Swim +82, Tumble +73, and Use Magic Device +68
    Feats: Bounding Assault, Combat Brute, Combat Expertise, Combat Reflexes, Deft Opportunist, Dodge, Elusive Target, Improved Combat Reflexes, Improved Critical (Morningstar), Improved Disarm, Improved Feint, Improved Skirmish, Improved Sunder, Improved Unarmed Strike, Mobility, Monkey Grip, Power Attack, Power Critical (Morningstar), Rapid Blitz, Spring Attack, Telling Blow, Whirlwind Attack, Weapon Focus (Morningstar) (B)
    Divine Immunities: Ability Damage, Ability Drain, Acid, Cold, Death Effects, Disease, Disintegration, Electricity, Energy Drain, Mind-Affecting Effects, Paralysis, Poison, Sleep, Stunning ,Transmutation, Imprisonment, and Banishment.
    Salient Divine Abilities: Annihilating Strike, Battlesense, Divine Fast Healing, Divine Inspiration, Divine Rogue, Divine Storm, Divine Weapon Focus (Morningstar), Extra Domain (Trickery), Frightful Presence, Increased Damage Reduction, Irresistible Blows (Morningstar), Rejuvenation, Sunder and Disjoin, Wave of Chaos, Wound Enemy
    Domain Powers: Can cast spells with the Chaos or Evil descriptor at +1 Caster Level.
    Spell-Like Abilities: Hruggek can cast the following spells at will as Spell-Like abilities: Animate Objects, Blade Barrier, Blasphemy, Chaos Hammer, Cloak of Chaos, Confusion, Create Undead, Desecrate, Dispel Good/Law, Disguise Self, Divine Power, False Vision, Flame Strike, Invisibility, Magic Circle Against Good/Law, Magic Vestment, Magic Weapon, Mislead, Nondetection, Polymorph Any Object, Power Word Blind/Kill/Stun, Protection from Good/Law, Screen, Shatter, Summon Monster IX (Chaos or Evil spell only), Time Stop, Unholy Aura, Unholy Blight, Word of Chaos, Caster Level is 25 (26 if the spell has the Chaos or Evil descriptor). Save DC is 23 plus the spell level.
    Possessions: Oldurmek is a 10' long Morningstar meant to be used by a Huge creature, but can be wielded two handed by a large one. It is a +5 Blurstrike, Deadly Precision, Collision Morningstar. Caster Level: 20, Weight 32 lbs.

Other Divine Powers
    As an Intermediate deity, Hruggek automatically receives a die roll of 20 on any check. He treats a roll of '1' on an Attack Roll or Saving Throw normally and not as an automatic failure. he is immortal.
    Senses: Hruggek can see, hear, touch, and smell at a distance of 15 miles. As a Standard Action he can perceive anything within 15 miles of his worshipers, holy sites, objects, or any location where one of his titles or name was spoken in the last hour. he can extend his senses to up to 10 locations at once. He can block the sensing power of deities of his rank or lower at up to two remote locations at once for 15 hours.
    Portfolio Powers: Hruggek sense any act of violence or warfare the instant it happens and retains the sensation for up to 15 weeks after the event occurs.
    Automatic Actions: Hruggek can use Craft (metalworking), Craft (weaponsmithing), Hide, Intimidate, or Move Silently asa Free Action if the DC for the task is 25 or lower. he can perform up to 10 Free Actions each round.
    Create Magic Items: Hruggek can create magic weapons, armor, and destructive items as long as the items market price does not exceed 200,000 GP.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2009-06-18 at 04:14 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

20. - Top - End - #680
    Ettin in the Playground

I don't particularly know the bugbear pantheon but, given the bugbear propensity for stealth, this seems like a good mix of levels. I'd recommend he have Swift Ambusher and Improved Skirmish from Complete Scoundrel for him (Skirmish +10d6/+10 AC looks pretty nice, next to that Sneak Attack +10d6, possibly increased to +12d6/+12AC when Improved Skirmishing >=D).
    Last edited by Cieyrin; 2009-06-11 at 10:07 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

21. - Top - End - #681
    Titan in the Playground

I have most of the Cultist up (it just needs a capstone).

For Hruggek:

Was there a 3.5 update for Deities?

What is the God's Damage Reduction now? DR/Epic?

What are the Deity's class skills for its outsider HD? Do I just pcik whatever I want?
    Orcs and Goblins

22. - Top - End - #682
    Titan in the Playground

Found the 3.5 update for deities. Jebus making them is more complicated than necessary. I'm gonna have to do a template to cut down on the time.

Cultist is theoretically done except for the example NPC.

Hruggek's crunch is almost done, I just have to add the fluff.
    Orcs and Goblins

23. - Top - End - #683
    Halfling in the Playground

Wow the work here is amazing. Bhu, guys, this is awesome. Sorry I kind of dropped off the earth. I just kind of lost a lot of interest in D&D, so I left it for awhile, and now I am kind of getting back into it. I don't expect I will ever get those PrCs done, I fully completed the ones I am happy with and plan on using personally so feel free to pick up anywhere I may have left off and make it your own.
    --
    Bhu, I missed you buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
    That point can be debated, depending who we're talking about cooking.
    I play Lawful Evil. I love goblins. I like Prestige Classes.

Visit Dwenty, a collaborative project I took part in with several other people from all over the world.

Some of my Prestige Class work with the brilliant BHU

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    "I know that you believe that you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

24. - Top - End - #684
    Titan in the Playground

Don!!!

It's nice to see you back!

How oyu been?
    Orcs and Goblins

25. - Top - End - #685

Yep, I am just dipping my foot in so to speak. Great job with the epic advancement. Right now I am working on a goblin nation, The Emerald Syndicate, here on the boards.

Visit Dwenty, a collaborative project I took part in with several other people from all over the world.

"I know that you believe that you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

26. - Top - End - #686
    Titan in the Playground

Got a link?
    Orcs and Goblins

27. - Top - End - #687
    Titan in the Playground

SKIGGARET
    Lesser God
    Symbol: Black claw
    Home Plane: Abyss
    Portfolio: Fear, Madness
    Worshipers: Technically the Bugbears, but it's less worship than it is bribery.
    Domains: Evil, Fear, Madness
    Favored Weapon: Spiked Gauntlets

Skiggaret is less a deity of the Bugbears than a curse they must endure. Appearing as a large jet black bugbear with red lips, hands, and feet his insanity is obvious from the moment he comes into view. Technically a messenger of the Bugbear Gods, he spends much of his time killing and eating his own people.

Dogma
    Perversely the Bugbears believe that they are strengthened by Skiggaret's depredations as he weeds out the weaker members of their kind (and that the terror he inspires will make them better warriors if they survive). He is also occasionally willing to directly attack the enemies of their race if they are in dire need, and they make the appropriate sacrifices.

Clergy and Temples
    Skiggaret has no worshipers, priesthood, or temples. Instead his few cultists keep watch for the omens that warn of Skiggaret's approach. Should they begin to feel fear or see creeping pools of darkness they know the Bugbear Gods are angry, and sacrifices must be made to appease them or Skiggaret will be sent to devour them.

SKIGGARET
    Hexblade 20, Rogue 10, Assassin 10
    Divine Rank: 6
    Hit Dice: 20d10+200 plus 10d6+100 plus 10d6+100 plus 20d8+200 (1080 hp)
    Initiative: +11
    Speed: 80 ft. (16 squares)
    Armor Class: 57 (-1 Size, +11 Dex, +19 Natural, +6 Divine, +12 Deflection), touch 38, flat-footed 46
    Base Attack/Grapple: +54/+64
    Attack: Claw +69 melee (1d6+10/19-20) or Spell +63 melee touch/+64 Ranged Touch
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +69 melee (1d6+10/19-20) and 1 Bite +65 melee (2d6+5/19-20) or Spell +63 melee touch/+64 Ranged Touch
    Special Attacks: Domain Powers, Salient Divine Abilities, Spell-Like Abilities, +10d6 Sneak Attack, Poison Use, Spells, Death Attack (DC 28), Dire Hexblades Curse 5/day (DC 34)
    Special Qualities: Divine Immunities, DR 20/Epic, Fire Resistance 11, Spell Resistance 38, Spontaneous Casting of Divine Spells, Understands/Speaks/Reads all Languages, Speak directly to all beings within 6 miles, Remote Communication, Godly Realm, Teleport w/out Error at Will, Plane Shift at Will, Divine Aura (600', DC 28), Evasion, Uncanny Dodge, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Improved Evasion, Trap Sense +3, Trapfinding, +5 on Saves vs Poison, Hide in Plain Sight, Arcane Resistance +12, Mettle, Aura of Unluck 3/day, Dark Companion
    Saves: Fort +30, Ref +38, Will +35
    Abilities: Str 30, Dex 32, Con 30, Int 24, Wis 28, Cha 35
    Skills: Balance +50, Bluff +60, Climb +48, Concentration +58, Craft (Bonecarving, Leatherworking, Taxidermy) +35, Diplomacy +44, Hide +59, Jump +62, Intimidate +97, Knowledge (Arcana) +55, Listen +56, Move Silently +59, Search +55, Spellcraft +39, Spot +56, Survival +39 (+43 Tracking), Swim +38, Tumble +59, Use Magic Device +42 (+46 w/Scrolls)
    Feats: Ability Focus (Hexblades Curse), Cleave, Combat Expertise, Deft Strike, Devastating Critical (Claw, Bite), Empower Curse, Enlarge Spell, Great Cleave, Improved Critical (Claw, Bite), Improved Feint, Overwhelming Critical (Claw, Bite), Power Attack, Quicken Spell, Silent Spell, Still Spell, Telling Blow, Weapon Focus (Claw, Bite), Combat Casting (B), Greater Spell Focus (Necromancy) (B), Greater Spell Penetration (B), Spell Focus (necromancy) (B), Spell Penetration (B)
    Divine Immunities: Ability Damage, Ability Drain, Acid, Cold, Death Effects, Disease, Disintegration, Electricity, Energy Drain, Mind-Affecting Effects, Paralysis, Poison, Sleep, Stunning ,Transmutation, Imprisonment, and Banishment.
    Salient Divine Abilities: Avatar, Battlesense, Divine Inspiration, Frightful Presence, Lay Curse, Terrible Claws (see below)
    Domain Powers: Cast Evil spells at +1 Caster Level, Spells with the Fear Descriptor gain +1 to their Save DC, -1 to all Wisdom based Skill Checks and Will Saves, +30 Bonus to one Wisdom based Skill Check or Willpower Save 1/day
    Spell-Like Abilities: Skiggaret can cast the following spells at will as Spell-Like abilities: Antipathy, Blade of Pain and Fear, Blasphemy, Bolts of Bedevilment, Cause Fear, Confusion, Create Undead, Desecrate, Dispel Good, Evil Glare, Fear, Insanity, Lesser Confusion, Maddening Scream, , Magic Circle Against Good, Nightmare, Phantasmal Killer, Protection from Good, Rage, Summon Monster IX (Evil only), Symbol of Fear, Touch of Madness, Unholy Aura, Unholy Blight, Weird. Caster Level is 15 (16 if the spell has the Evil descriptor). Save DC is 27 plus the spell level.
    Hexblade Spells Known: 1st: (6/day, DC 23) Bloodletting, Death's Call, Protection from Good, Reaving Aura, Tasha's Hideous Laughter
    2nd: (6/day, DC 24) Arcane Turmoil, Blindness/Deafness, Eagle's Splendor, Karmic Backlash, Touch of Idiocy
    3rd: (6/day, DC 25) Nightmare Terrain, Nondetection, Poison, Slow, Vampiric Touch
    4th: (6/day, DC 26) Finger of Agony, Greater Invisibility, Karmic Retribution, Scrying, Unluck
    Assassin Spells Known:1st: (5/day, DC 18) Critical Strike, Mimicry, Obscuring Mist, True Strike
    2nd: (5/day, DC 19) Invisibility, pass Without Trace, Spider Climb, Veil of Shadow,
    3rd: (5/day, DC 20) Enduring Scrutiny, Fangs of the Vampire King, pall of Twilight, Vital Strike
    4th: (4/day, DC 21) Clairvoyance/Clairaudience, Implacable Pursuer, Mordenkainen's Trusted Bloodhound, Vulnerability
    Possessions: None.
    Create Magic Items: Skiggaret can create magic weapons, and fear causing items as long as the items market price does not exceed 30,000 GP.

Other Divine Powers
    As a Lesser deity, Skiggaret may take a 10 on any check. He treats a roll of '1' on an Attack Roll or Saving Throw normally and not as an automatic failure. He is immortal.
    Senses: Skiggaret can see, hear, touch, and smell at a distance of 6 miles. As a Standard Action he can perceive anything within 6 miles of his worshipers, holy sites, objects, or any location where one of his titles or name was spoken in the last hour. He can extend his senses to up to 5 locations at once. He can block the sensing power of deities of his rank or lower at up to two remote locations at once for 6 hours.
    Portfolio Powers: Skiggaret sense any act involving fear or madness the instant it happens and retains the sensation for up to 6 weeks after the event occurs.
    Automatic Actions: Skiggaret can use Hide, Intimidate, Listen, Move Silently, or Spot as a Free Action if the DC for the task is 20 or lower. He can perform up to 5 Free Actions each round.

As Skiggaret except Divine Rank 3; AC 51 (Touch 32, Flat-Footed 40); 2 Claws +66 melee (1d6+10/19-20) and 1 Bite +62 melee (2d6+5/19-20) or Spell +60 melee touch/+61 Ranged Touch; DR 15/Epic, Fire Resistance 8, SR 35, Divine Aura (30', DC 26); Fort +27, Ref +35. Will +32; all skill modifier reduced by 3, Salient Divine Abilities (loses Avatar, Lay Curse, Terrible Claws), Spell Like Abilities (Caster Level 13, DC=26 + spell level).

Fear Domain
    Granted Power: Add +1 to the Save DC of any spell with the Fear descriptor that you cast.
    1: Cause Fear
    2: Scare
    3: Blade of Pain and Fear
    4: Fear
    5: Nightmare
    6: Symbol of Fear
    7: Evil Glare
    8: Antipathy
    9: Weird

Terrible Claws
    You have powerful natural weapons.
    Prerequisites: Natural weapons, Divine Rank 5+
    Benefits: Your Natural Weapons ignore Damage Reduction of all kinds. Wounds caused by them may only be healed magically.

Editors Note: I know he's supposed to be a Demigod, but you have to be a lesser god to have an avatar in 3rd edition, and it's said he most definitely has one.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2009-06-21 at 07:50 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

28. - Top - End - #688
    Titan in the Playground

Okay the hotlinks on the front page are finally done (if for some reason one of them doesn't work lemme know and I'll fix it).

Hruggek is done cept for his weapon (finally!).

The Bugbears apparently have unnamed Earth and Fertility deities according to wiki. Anyone interested in their being made up?

and if anyone has suggestions about the Fear domain
    Last edited by Bhu; 2009-06-17 at 06:15 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

29. - Top - End - #689
    Titan in the Playground

GRANKHUL
    Lesser God
    Symbol: Eyes watching from the Darkness
    Home Plane: Abyss (Palpitatia, the 241st level)
    Portfolio: Hunting, sense, surprise, stealth
    Worshipers: Bugbears, particularly hunters and warriors
    Domains: Celerity, Chaos, Evil, Knowledge, Travel, Trickery
    Favored Weapon: Longsword

Grankhul appears as a tall, lean Bugbear with protruding eyes and long, skeletally thin fingers. Often he is seen carrying a flat black longsword made of some indefinable material. His eyes always seem to follow whoever is in his presence, even if there are multiple beings moving in different directions.
    Grankhul is well known among the Bugbear pantheon and others for his incredible fits of temper, and more than once Hruggek has had to threaten him to calm him down.

Dogma
    Grankhul insists his worshipers have speed and dexterity, necessary attributes to the tasks they will be performing. He also expects them to be somewhat witty and intelligent as opposed to the crude image their race has been stereotyped with. Despite his own temper he also perversely expects his subjects to be able to control their own emotions. He is worshiped primarily by assassins, hunters, and fighters who prefer guerilla style warfare.

Clergy and Temples
    Grankhul's priests are expected to be excellent hunters and explorers if they wish to "keep their job" so to speak. He does not tolerate clergy who aren't self sufficient. Worshipers are different, and the priests are expected to provide food and shelter for them. The priests are also expected to lead any campaigns of terror and stealth warfare the Bugbears engage in.

GRANKHUL
    Barbarian 20, Scout 20
    Divine Rank: 10
    Hit Dice: 20d8+240 plus 20d12+240 plus 20d6+240 (1240 hp, 1480 Rage)
    Initiative: +19 (always goes first)
    Speed: 110 ft. (22 squares)
    Armor Class: 61 (-1 Size, +12 Dex, +23 Natural, +10 Divine, +7 Deflection), touch 38, flat-footed 49
    Armor Class (Rage): 59 (-2 Rage, -1 Size, +12 Dex, +23 Natural, +10 Divine, +7 Deflection), touch 36, flat-footed 47
    Armor Class (Divine Rage): 56 (-5 Rage, -1 Size, +12 Dex, +23 Natural, +10 Divine, +7 Deflection), touch 33, flat-footed 44
    Base Attack/Grapple: +54/+66 (+70 Rage, +71 Divine Rage)
    Attack: +5 Longsword +70 melee (or Ranged) (2d6+12/17-20) or spell +65 melee/ranged touch
    Attack (Rage): +5 Longsword +74 melee (or Ranged) (2d6+16/17-20) or spell +69 melee/ranged touch
    Attack (Divine Rage): +5 Longsword +75/+75 melee (or Ranged) (2d6+17/17-20) or spell +70 melee/ranged touch
    Full Attack: +5 Longsword +70/+65/+60/+55 melee (or +70 Ranged) (2d6+12/17-20) or spell +65 melee/ranged touch
    Full Attack (Rage): +5 Longsword +74/+69/+64/+59 melee (or +74 Ranged) (2d6+16/17-20) or spell +69 melee/ranged touch
    Full Attack (Divine Rage): +5 Longsword +75/+75/+70/+65/+60 melee (or +75 Ranged) (2d6+17/17-20) or spell +69 melee/ranged touch
    Special Attacks: Domain Powers, Salient Divine Abilities, Spell-Like Abilities, Mighty Rage 6/day, Skirmish (+5d6, +5 AC)
    Special Qualities: Divine Immunities, DR 20/Epic, Fire Resistance 5 (15 in Divine Rage), Spell Resistance 42 (53 in Divine Rage), Spontaneous Casting of Divine Spells, Understands/Speaks/Reads all Languages, Speak directly to all beings within 10 miles, Remote Communication, Godly Realm, Teleport w/out Error at Will, Plane Shift at Will, Divine Aura (1000', DC 27), Trap Sense +6, DR 5/-, Tireless Rage, Indomitable Will, Fast Movement, Uncanny Dodge, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Batle Fortitude +3, Blindsight 30', Free Movement, Camouflage, Hide in Plain Sight, Evasion, Flawless Stride, Trapfinding, Trackless Step, Fast Movement +20'
    Saves: Fort +55 (+59 Rage, +60 Divine Rage), Ref +52, Will +43 (+47 Rage, +48 Divine Rage)
    Abilities: Str 35 (43 Rage, 45 Divine Rage), Dex 35, Con 34 (42 Rage, 44 Divine Rage), Int 28, Wis 29, Cha 24
    Skills: Balance +66, Concentration +42, Climb +62 (+66 Rage, +67 Divine Rage), Craft (Blacksmithing, Bowmaking, Stoneworking, Trapmaking, Weaponsmithing, Woodworking) +59, Hide +62, Intimidate +59, Jump +66 (+70 Rage, +71 Divine Rage), Knowledge (Dungeoneering, Geography, Nature) +39, Listen +65, Move Silently +62, Search +59, Sense Motive +69, Spot +59, Survival +83, Swim +62 (+66 Rage, +67 Divine Rage), Tumble +66
    Feats: Far Shot, Improved Initiative, Point Blank Shot, 18 more plus scout bonus feats
    Divine Immunities: Ability Damage, Ability Drain, Acid, Cold, Death Effects, Disease, Disintegration, Electricity, Energy Drain, Mind-Affecting Effects, Paralysis, Poison, Sleep, Stunning,Transmutation, Imprisonment, and Banishment.
    Salient Divine Abilities: Battlesense, Clearsight, Divine Archery, Divine Celerity, Divine Dodge, Divine Rage, Extra Domain (Celerity, Travel, Trickery), Supreme Initiative
    Domain Powers: Land speed is +10' unless wearing heavier than Light Armor or carrying heavier than a Light Load, Cast spells with Chaos and Evil descriptors at +1 level, Divination spells are cast at +1 caster level, 10 rounds per day you have may act as if under a Freedom of Movement spell
    Spell-Like Abilities: Grankhul can cast the following spells at will as Spell-Like abilities: Animate Objects, Astral Projection, Blasphemy, Blur, Cat's Grace, Chaos Hammer, Clairvoyance/Clairaudience, Cloak of Chaos, Confusion, Create Undead, Desecrate, Detect Secret Doors, Detect Thoughts, Dimension Door, Discern Location, Disguise Self, Dispel Good/Law, Divination, Expeditious Retreat, False Vision, Find the Path, Fly, Foresight, Greater Blink, Greater Teleport, Haste, Invisibility, Legend Lore, Locate Object, Longstrider, Magic Circle Against Good/Law, Mass Cat's Grace, Mislead, Nondetection, Phase Door, Polymorph Any Object, Protection from Good/Law, Screen, Shatter, Summon Monster IX (Evil or Chaos only), Teleport, Time Stop, Tree Stride, True Seeing, Unholy Aura, Unholy Blight, Wind Walk, Word of Chaos. Caster Level is 20 (21 if the spell has the Chaos or Evil descriptor). Save DC is 27 plus the spell level.
    Possessions: Grankhul carries Oruulah ("Hawk"), a +5 Throwing, Returning, Keen, Brash, Deadly Precision Longsword.
    Create Magic Items: Grankhul can create magic weapons, and items used for hunting or perception as long as the items market price does not exceed 30,000 GP.

Other Divine Powers
    As a Lesser deity, Grankhul may take a 10 on any check. He treats a roll of '1' on an Attack Roll or Saving Throw normally and not as an automatic failure. He is immortal.
    Senses: Grankhul can see, hear, touch, and smell at a distance of 10 miles. As a Standard Action he can perceive anything within 10 miles of his worshipers, holy sites, objects, or any location where one of his titles or name was spoken in the last hour. He can extend his senses to up to 5 locations at once. He can block the sensing power of deities of his rank or lower at up to two remote locations at once for 10 hours.
    Portfolio Powers: Grankhul sense any act involving hunting or stealth that involves at least 500 people the instant it happens and retains the sensation for up to 10 weeks after the event occurs.
    Automatic Actions: Grankhul can use Hide, Intimidate, Listen, Move Silently, or Spot as a Free Action if the DC for the task is 20 or lower. He can perform up to 5 Free Actions each round.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2009-06-21 at 07:34 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

30. - Top - End - #690

Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    Got a link?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113059

There you go