New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Any Orc/Goblinoid Fans??

Thanks Cieyrin. 1st class ability is up.
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

2. - Top - End - #962
    Titan in the Playground

minor update to veteran
    Orcs and Goblins

3. - Top - End - #963
    Ettin in the Playground

Y'know, I think this might possibly be better represented by an epic destiny, as it sounds a lot like the Blade of Ragnarok Epic Destiny (this is 3.5, by the way, not 4E. Just scroll down to the Blade of Ragnarok and you'll see what I mean.)
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!

4. - Top - End - #964
    Titan in the Playground

I'll be darned, I didn't think they did 3.5 stuff anymore. I wonder why I can see the article? All the others are blocked cause I'm not a subscriber.
    Orcs and Goblins

5. - Top - End - #965
    Titan in the Playground

Scarred Veteran updated
    Orcs and Goblins

6. - Top - End - #966
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I'll be darned, I didn't think they did 3.5 stuff anymore. I wonder why I can see the article? All the others are blocked cause I'm not a subscriber.
    That isn't actually recent, it's pre-4E, produced prior to its release. All the content from that era is still up and you don't need a subscription to get access to it. Wizards like never takes stuff down, either, so it'll be up a good long time, I think.

EDIT: Also, wouldn't the last step of Legendary Toughness be that their DR changed to Hardness, b/c that's basically what it is.

Speaking of, shouldn't this perhaps continue Barbarian advancement, at least DR and Rage attempts, maybe Trap Sense?
    Last edited by Cieyrin; 2010-02-09 at 02:53 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

7. - Top - End - #967
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
    That isn't actually recent, it's pre-4E, produced prior to its release. All the content from that era is still up and you don't need a subscription to get access to it. Wizards like never takes stuff down, either, so it'll be up a good long time, I think.

EDIT: Also, wouldn't the last step of Legendary Toughness be that their DR changed to Hardness, b/c that's basically what it is.

Speaking of, shouldn't this perhaps continue Barbarian advancement, at least DR and Rage attempts, maybe Trap Sense?
    i didn't call it Hardness cause theres ways around Hardness

i was thinking of continuing rage and such, but it's already kinda powerful...
    Orcs and Goblins

8. - Top - End - #968
    Titan in the Playground

Capstone is up. If you guys like I shall move on.
    Orcs and Goblins

9. - Top - End - #969
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I'd prefer you finish the sample NPC, but 'like'? I'm in love.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

10. - Top - End - #970
    Titan in the Playground

At a guess im thinking a 45th level character has 22,600,000 for equipment. Am I off?
    Orcs and Goblins

11. - Top - End - #971
    Ettin in the Playground

At a guess im thinking a 45th level character has 22,600,000 for equipment. Am I off?
    Well, given the MIC ends WBL at 30th without providing how to increase from there, your guess is as good as mine.

Going back to an analysis I did a while back, studying the trend of WBL, it appears that, if the pattern is followed, a 45th level character should have 15,800,000 gp. Whether that's remotely correct or not, I have no idea but hey, I'll just go with the trends I'm seeing.

Them's my 2 coppers. Take as you will.

EDIT: Congratulations, you've paved the way for an Orcish Kratos. Just get him some Blades of Chaos from some Athena wannabe and we'll be in business.
    Last edited by Cieyrin; 2010-02-12 at 08:49 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

12. - Top - End - #972
    Titan in the Playground

Well its in the millions either way, so I'll go with your estimate. Lemme look up epic bling and i shall equip Tarn. And now to finish those other 3 requests so I can do the Epic Goblinoid PrC:

OROG JUGGERNAUT

[IMG]Picture URL[/IMG]

"Force is always the most effective diplomacy."

The Orog Juggernauts are a specially trained military force designed to operate in siege situations to bring down walls, or on battlefields to wipe out massed troops. Since they won't have the advantage of protective spells they train hard in ever heavier forms of armor to protect themselves.

BECOMING AN OROG JUGGERNAUT
    Most Juggernauts receive training as Warmages by their races military, and the best among them progress to this class.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Race: Orog
    Feats: Armor Proficiency (Heavy), Battle Caster, Extra Edge
    Skills: Concentration +10 ranks, Intimidate +10 ranks, Knowledge (Arcana) +10 ranks
    Spells: Must be able to cast 4th level Evocation spells without preparation.

Class Skills
    The Orog Jugernaut's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Arcana, War)(Int), Spellcraft (Int), and Spot (Wis).
    Skills Points at Each Level : 2 + int

Hit Dice: d6

Code:
       BAB  Fort    Ref    Will  Abilities
    1. +0    +0     +0     +2    Unstoppable Force 1/encounter, +1 Level of Arcane casting class
    2. +1    +0     +0     +3    Warmage Mail, +1 Level of Arcane casting class
    3. +1    +1     +1     +3    Blaster training +1, +1 Level of Arcane casting class
    4. +2    +1     +1     +4    Unstoppable Force 2/encounter, +1 Level of Arcane casting class
    5. +2    +1     +1     +4    Warmage Mail, +1 Level of Arcane casting class
    6. +3    +2     +2     +5    Blaster training +2, +1 Level of Arcane casting class
    7. +3    +2     +2     +5    Unstoppable Force 3/encounter, +1 Level of Arcane casting class
    8. +4    +2     +2     +6    Warmage Mail, +1 Level of Arcane casting class
    9. +4    +3     +3     +6    Blaster training +3, +1 Level of Arcane casting class
    10.+5    +3     +3     +7   Master Blaster
    Weapon Proficiencies: A place to put the different proficiencies.
    Put all the different class abilities in here!

Unstoppable Force (Su) At 1st level, once per encounter as a Free Action the Juggernaut can declare that any opponents damaged by the spell he has just cast do not receive a Saving Throw. This increases to twice per encounter at Level 4, and three times per encounter at Level 7.

Warmage Mail (Su): Beginning at 2nd level you may subtract your Warmage edge from the check penalty you take while wearing armor. For example if the Armor Check penalty is -4, and your Warmage Edge is +3, you effectively have an Armor Check Penalty of -1.

At 5th level you do not take Movement penalties in Armor while you have at least one spell slot left.

At 8th level as a Free Action you may forego using your 2nd level Warmage Mail ability, and instead gain an Enhancement Bonus to your Armor Class (or increase the one you already have if wearing magical armor) equal to your Warmage Edge. This lasts until you switch it back as a Free Action (it cannot be changed back until the beginning of your next turn).

Blaster Training (Ex): At 3rd level you gain a +1 Competence Bonus to Attack rolls with spells. This increases to +2 at level 6, and +3 at level 9.

Master Blaster (Ex): Yes. It is a bad name.

At 10th level the Orog Juggernaut may choose any one Metamagic Feat she has currently taken. A number of times per day equal to her Charisma Modifier she can apply it to a spell without it increasing the level of the spell cast. For example a 3rd level spell cast with Explosive Spell (+2 level) would normally be a 5th level spell, but in this instance is still a 3rd level spell.

PLAYING AN OROG JUGGERNAUT
    You're bad. And you know it. You make sure everyone else knows it too. You rely on force as the primary means of solving any problem, and are quick to blast anything or anyone with magic. You're more restrained in battle situations because you're a professional soldier, but outside of war you can be a real screw-up.
    Combat: If something makes you made blast it. If it's in your way blast it. If it looks at you funny blast it. If anyone disagrees with you blast them. Not only is it good advice because it assures you that you're enemies are dead, but it burns off the massive stress you accumulate due to training and fighting.
    Advancement: Most Juggernauts simply wish to accumulate Arcane power, particularly destructive power. How you get it isn't important, and if you feel the military can't take you any further, you won't feel the need to hang about once they've finished your basic training.
    Resources: Being members of the Orog military special forces you can often request equipment or help as long as it benefits the military or you have reason to have it.

OROG JUGGERNAUTS IN THE WORLD
    "His presence is a force on the battlefield. It causes the other side to be nervous in anticipation. that's where I want them."
    A brief description of how your class is persevered in the world and how he interacts with the world.
    Daily Life: You spend most of your days blowing stuff up. Seriously, it's like you have a fetish for it or something. Its like your the Evil Mad Bomber, What Bombs At Midnight, except you don't discriminate based on the time of day.
    Notables: Kaan (CN Male Orog Warmage 8/Orog Juggernaut 3) is a fairly unstable member typical of his profession. Unlike most he is not as unrepentantly evil, and sometimes has guilt over his actions. At least when he can see things clearly.
    Organizations: All Orog Juggernauts are members of their races military, or were at one time. It's rare that a Juggernaut can be said to 'retire' without dying, however, and many join other organizations if they quit the army.

NPC Reaction
    NPC's do not like you. At all. Probably because you're responsible for their home bing a pile of ash and debris. And you appear to be a bit unstable. And lets not forget the whole 'orcish race' thingie...

OROG JUGGERNAUTS IN THE GAME
    The fluff for this PrC kind of infers that the Juggernauts are military special forces. If you aren't running an Orog military campaign, you'll have to do some fiddling with the PrC or simply say it takes place after the PC escaped the army.
    Adaptation: Military campaigns generally imply a serious tone, but they don't have to. Although a destruction happy madman is kind of hard to make funny in the long term.
    Encounters: Orog Juggernauts can be encountered in any situation involving the Orog armed forces. About the only other time they're ever seen is if they've quit or been thrown out, and joined something or someone else.

Sample Encounter
    EL 15: The PC's have been asked to man a lonely watchtower at the edge of civilization, and one day it blows up with them in it. As they regain consciousness and/or their footing the PC's notice some odd orc like critters nearby...

Kaan
    CN Male Orog Warmage 8/Orog Juggernaut 3
    Init -1, Senses: Listen -1, Spot +5, Dark Vision 120'
    Languages Orc, Undercommon
    ------------------------------------------------
    AC 23, touch 12, flat-footed 23 (-1 Dex, +2 Natural, +9 Armor, +3 Deflection)
    hp 58 (13 HD)
    Fort +4 (+7 w/Cloak), Ref +2 (+5 w/Cloak), Will +8 (+11 w/Cloak)
    Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
    Melee +2 Greatsword +11 (2d6+8/19-20)
    Base Atk +5, Grp +9
    Atk Options Unstoppable Force 1/Encounter, Blaster Training +1, Warmage Edge (+2)
    Combat Gear 2 Potion of Cure Serious Wounds
    Spells Prepared 0: 6 (DC 14)
    1: 7 (DC 15)
    2: 7 (DC 16)
    3: 7 (DC 17)
    4: 7 (DC 18)
    5: 4 (DC 19)
    Caster Level 11th
    -----------------------------------------------
    Abilities Str 19, Dex 8, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 18
    SQ Energy Resistance 5 (Cold, Fire), Orc Blood, Light Blindness, Warmage Mail (-2), Armored Mage (Medium), Advanced Learning (Ray of Flame, Chain Missile)
    Feats Armor Proficiency (Heavy), Battle Caster, Empower Spell, Extra Edge, Spell Focus (Evocation), Sudden Empower (B)
    Skills Concentrate +15, Craft (Armorsmithing, Weaponsmithing) +9, Intimidate +18, Knowledge (Arcana) +13, Profession (Soldier) +0, Spellcraft +16, Spot +5
    Possessions +1 Retaliation Greater Blurring Heavy Plate, +3 Ring of Protection, +2 Greater Dispelling Greatsword, +3 Cloak of Resistance, 2 Potion of Cure Serious Wounds, 500 GP

EPIC OROG JUGGERNAUT

Hit Die: d6
    Spells Your caster level increases with Epic levels, but you do not gain additional spells per day.
    Blaster Training Your Blaster Training Bonus increases an additional +1 at level 23 and every 3 levels thereafter.
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Orog Juggernaut gains a Bonus Feat every x levels higher than 20th
    Last edited by Bhu; 2010-02-25 at 05:00 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

13. - Top - End - #973
    Titan in the Playground

hadda work today so the only thing I got done was the prerequisites for the Juggernaut. More is coming I promise, I just ran out of time.
    Orcs and Goblins

14. - Top - End - #974
    Titan in the Playground

got most of the fluff up.
    Orcs and Goblins

15. - Top - End - #975
    Titan in the Playground

Is this only PrCs?
    Because I could use some ideas for alternative Half-Orc traits.

So far I've got a +2 to all Fortitude saves covered by the Endurance feat, and a +4 bonus to all Will saves against Fear effects.
    But I really need at least one actual ability, to get them in line with my other race variants. The only one I usually find is Rage 1/day, which is just a class features and doesn't fit my idea of cunning warriors and hunters.
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

Spriggan's Den Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying

16. - Top - End - #976
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    Is this only PrCs?
    Because I could use some ideas for alternative Half-Orc traits.

So far I've got a +2 to all Fortitude saves covered by the Endurance feat, and a +4 bonus to all Will saves against Fear effects.
    But I really need at least one actual ability, to get them in line with my other race variants. The only one I usually find is Rage 1/day, which is just a class features and doesn't fit my idea of cunning warriors and hunters.
    Giving them some actual racial skill bonii would probably do well, so they don't seem left out. Half-orcs are semi-bestial in nature, though tempered somewhat by their Human side, which to me would translate to bonii to Handle Animal and Survival. They'd at least balance out the Charisma penalty for Handle Animal so that animals would sense a kindred spirit.

For something that's distinctly Half-Orcish so people would want to play a Half-Orc and not just play an Orc for the better Strength bonus, maybe we should tap on their tenacity and survivability, like giving them the ability to gain temporary hit points or a minor smite against somebody that hit you, based off of Con instead of Charisma.

Just some thoughts. Them's my 2 coppers. Take as you will.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

17. - Top - End - #977
    Titan in the Playground

It's for anything orcish/goblinoid in general. Originally it was the Gitp side of a project on Wizards to do a Races of the Horde book, but everyone lost interest cept me. I just kept going with the PrC's. So yes go ahead and post ideas ofr variants, they are most welcome.
    Orcs and Goblins

18. - Top - End - #978
    Titan in the Playground

Got the Juggernaut fluff up
    Orcs and Goblins

19. - Top - End - #979
    Ettin in the Playground

Got the Juggernaut fluff up
    So they're Orog Warmages? Might I suggest utilizing T.G. Oskar's Warmage redux as a base to build from? Linky is here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131346
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

20. - Top - End - #980
    Titan in the Playground

I'd like to have full caster progression. What do you think about 3 blank levels?
    Orcs and Goblins

21. - Top - End - #981
    Ettin in the Playground

I'd like to have full caster progression. What do you think about 3 blank levels?
    Dead levels aren't generally fun ones, so I'd say go for something minor to fill in those spots.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

22. - Top - End - #982
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
    Dead levels aren't generally fun ones, so I'd say go for something minor to fill in those spots.
    How about a cumulative +1 to hit with spells requiring an attack roll?
    Orcs and Goblins

23. - Top - End - #983
    Ettin in the Playground

How about a cumulative +1 to hit with spells requiring an attack roll?
    That could work but sounds vaguely like Battlecaster Offense to me.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

24. - Top - End - #984
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah but BO require you to hit them first (and this kinda stacks with it). Just need to think up capstone now.
    Orcs and Goblins

25. - Top - End - #985
    Titan in the Playground

Capstone is up. THoughts o nthe Juggernaut?
    Orcs and Goblins

26. - Top - End - #986
    Ettin in the Playground

Capstone is up. Thoughts on the Juggernaut?
    Hey, looky there, it's DMM in a semi-controlled manner, though it's all or nothing, as opposed to turn uses equal to adjustment. Considering Warmages don't really have the buffs to Persist cheese, it seems fine. Though, on the other hand, this could get pretty awesome on an epic Rainbow Mage, since you then have cleric spells to Persist. This, of course, requires that you have 10 levels in 2 PRCs, plus the Warmage levels to get into both. Oh wells...
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

27. - Top - End - #987
    Titan in the Playground

Looks like I'll finish it up then and start the next one. That may require some time. Things did not go well at work today, and I do not know if I have a job as of yet, and I need to see a doctor due to a reaction to some medication he put me on.
    Orcs and Goblins

28. - Top - End - #988
    Titan in the Playground

GAIJIN MARSHALL

[IMG]Picture URL[/IMG]

"The true barbarian is he who thinks everything barbarous but his own tastes and prejudices."

Bushido is a code prone to certain hypocrisies. While the Samurai themselves are not allowed to commit certain acts, nor break the Code, it seems perfectly okay to order their subordinates to do so. For this reason many hire foreign mercenaries that are largely considered barbarians by their people. They can order the mercs to commit any act, and a terrified populace becomes even more terrified as the Daimyo who is normally allowed to murder them by law now has a sadistic monster he sends to perform that purpose. A monster who can commit atrocities even their Lord could not.

BECOMING A GAIJIN MARSHALL
    Be a warrior of a foreign country or of a minority race in the land you live in, and be pitiless enough and dangerous enough to attract the attention of a rich Daimyo who needs such a servant.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Class Features: Staredown
    BAB: +6
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Skills: Intimidate 6 Ranks, Sense Motive 6 Ranks
    Feats: Intimidating Strike, Kiai Shout

Class Skills
    The Gaijin Marshall's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Local, Nobility)(Int), Ride (Dex), Sense Motive (Wis), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str)

Hit Dice: d10

Code:
       BAB  Fort    Ref    Will  Abilities
    1. +1    +2     +0     +0    Glare
    2. +2    +3     +0     +0    Cull the Weak 1/encounter
    3. +3    +3     +1     +1    Quick Tempered 1/encounter
    4. +4    +4     +1     +1    Mass Staredown
    5. +5    +4     +1     +1    Cull the Weak 2/encounter
    6. +6    +5     +2     +2    Quick Tempered 2/encounter
    7. +7    +5     +2     +2    Improved Staredown
    8. +8    +6     +2     +2    Cull the Weak 3/encounter
    9. +9    +6     +3     +3    Quick Tempered 3/encounter
    10.+10   +7     +3     +3    A Peon No More
    Weapon Proficiencies: Gaijin Marshall's gain no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Glare (Ex): Beginning at 1st level, if you successfully use your Staredown ability on an opponent he is -2 on all rolls, not just the ones listed on page 76 of the PHB.

Cull the Weak (Ex): Beginning at 2nd level the Gaijin Marshall may Cull an opponent once per encounter if he fits one of the following criteria: His Strength score is less than that of the Marshall's, his Hit Dice are less than the Marshall's, or he has failed a Save against the Marshall's Staredown ability. The Culling must be announced before attempting a melee attack, and the strike gains a bonus to Attack and Damage rolls equal to your Gaijin Marshall level. You gain an additional daily use at levels 5 and 8.

Quick Tempered (Ex): Beginning at 3rd level whenever you take damage you automatically threaten a critical on your next successful attack. This ability may be used once per encounter (twice per encounter at level 6, three times at level 9).

Mass Staredown (Ex): Identical to the Samurai ability listed on page 10 of the Complete Warrior.

Improved Staredown (Ex): Identical to the Samurai ability listed on page 10 of the Complete Warrior.

A Peon No More (Ex): Beginning at 10th level you may now use your Cull the Weak ability on any opponent. Any opponent subject to a Fear or Morale effect that is successfully hit by you must make a Fortitude Save (Save DC is 10 plus 1/2 HD plus Strength Modifier) or be Stunned for 1 round.

PLAYING A GAIJIN MARSHALL
    As long as you keep your Lord's favor, you can do just about anything you want. And that's good, because he's probably going to ask you to do more than a few things even you don't like. And you'd better do them because otherwise he'll have you tortured to death to keep you quiet and tie up loose ends.
    Combat: It's rare that you have to engage in actual combat since you're usually sent to rape and murder peasants (or put down people barely armed and inexperienced). You're an instrument of terror. But your excesses (or more accurately the excesses ordered by your Daimyo) occasionally cause serious rebellions, so you'll need to keep those combat skills sharp.
    Advancement: Advancement for you will depend on whether or not you wish to follow your Lord's wishes. After all if you don't bad things will happen to you. So he pretty much decides what you'll be doing (which will heavily influence what classes you'll be taking).
    Resources: While on missions for your Lord you get whatever he assigns you. And you can commandeer things in his name as long as you don't go overboard. On personal missions you might be on your own as long as your interests don't overlap those of your patron.

GAIJIN MARSHALLS IN THE WORLD
    "It sounds mercenary and it smacks of rats leaving the sinking ship. But get real, when everyone is bailing out, you don't want to be the last man standing."
    You pretty much interact with the world in one of two ways: A subordinate taking orders, or a brutal monster carrying them out. You rarely have any 'off time' to be yourself, always having to maintain a certain facade of control. It's little wonder you're capable of horrifying acts with that level of stress.
    Daily Life: Most of your day is spent performing whatever bloody act of retribution you've been ordered to do. It's actually somewhat of a relief because if you weren't out raping and killing you'd have to be playing sycophant to your Daimyo telling him how he's always right.
    Notables: Crom (LE Male Hobgoblin Samurai 6/Gaijin Marshall 5) knows he is nothing more than a tool of his Daimyo. A blunt force instrument of terror and represion, and he chafes at being used. But he has a plan...
    Organizations: You pretty much belong to your Daimyo's household, which is effectively an organization even if you don't perceive every part of it. You just know he's got some ninjas somewhere spying on you.

NPC Reaction
    NPC's are horrified by you, even the Daimyo's staff. After all you're little more than a monster in their eyes, and should be a slave at best, yet you're the Daimyo's right hand man. Theoretically he can order him to kill you, and what greater shame than being killed by a beast.

GAIJIN MARSHALLS IN THE GAME
    This is a pretty nasty piece of work, and it assumes the PC is willing to be a monster who kills for other monsters in human form. You might wanna discuss it with your player before allowing this.
    Adaptation: This one is almost definitely for dark campaigns, especially tragic ones where good and evil isn't really easily decided.
    Encounters: Gaijin Marshalls are usually encountered performing work for the Daimyo. In other words murdering innocents and putting down rebellions. They can also be seen at court, being quietly intimidating.

Sample Encounter
    EL 12: "The Daimyo has asked me to escort you to his presence. You are to come now. In pieces if necessary. Get dressed."

Crom
    LE Male Hobgoblin Samurai 6/Gaijin Marshall 5
    Init +0, Senses: Listen +1, Spot +1, Dark Vision 60'
    Languages Common, Goblin
    AC 27, touch 14, flat-footed 27 (+13 Armor, +4 Deflection)
    hp 93 (11 HD)
    Fort +12, Ref +3, Will +4
    Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
    Melee +3 bastard Sword +16/+11/+6 (1d10+5/19-20)
    Base Atk +11, Grp +13
    Atk Options Quick Tempered +2, Cull the Weak 2/encounter, Two Swords as One, Kiai Smite 1/day, Staredown, Glare, Mass Staredown, Quick Tempered 1/encounter
    Combat Gear 1 Potion of Cure Serious Wounds
    -----------------------------------------------
    Abilities Str 14, Dex 10, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 16
    SQ
    Feats Greater Kiai Shout, Intimidating Strike, Kiai Shout, Power Attack, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Katana)(B), Quick Draw (B)
    Skills Concentration +6, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (Local, Nobility) +3, Move Silently +4, Ride +3, Sense Motive +7
    Possessions +5 Full Plate, +4 Ring of Deflection, +3 Bastard Sword, Cape of the Mountebank, 1 Potion of Cure Serious Wounds, 185 GP

EPIC GAIJIN MARSHALL

Hit Die: d10
    Cull the Weak You gain an additional daily use at Level 22 and every 3 levels thereafter.
    Quick Tempered The Bonus of this ability increases by an additional +2 at level 23 and every 3 levels thereafter.
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Gaijin Marshall gains a Bonus Feat every 3 levels higher than 20th
    Last edited by Bhu; 2010-03-08 at 09:23 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

29. - Top - End - #989
    Ettin in the Playground

Gaijin Marshal? a PRC about leading Foreigners to Japan? How...interesting.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

30. - Top - End - #990
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

I've been absent for a long time, lurked a little since monday, and I can only say this - outstanding orc/goblinoid stuff Bhu !!