New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground IC

Kaern felt Eul's black presence surround the pyramid, and hear Klik'chak's defiant shout. It seemed he would have to choose a side, and he chose Klik'chak's. Kaern stood, and ran through the halls of the palace, and as he did so, he gathered up sand and bound it into the shape of a warhammer. He reached the outside, and stood at Klik'chak's side, tiny though he was in comparison.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ogre in the Playground

Realizing that a confrontation was at hand and believing there was no way Klik'chak could handle it alone, Teera leapt from her chair, rushing toward the entrance of the Palace. Pausing at the entrance to the chamber, she called behind her, "Come! A deity has forced entrance into Amensi. If we are to hold this place at all, we must stand together now and shore up defenses afterwards."

Rushing to a balcony overhanging the Great Pyramid below, Teera readied her magics to influence the battle, should the stand off below evolve into one.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Firbolg in the Playground

Xiua’hi felt his brother stir, finally awakening from his half slumber, sliding from the soft shadows of his realm and into the burning fortress. He awaited patiently until one of the Flameborn noticed his presence

“I seek council with your lord, If you would be so kind as to let him know the Daimyo of Solid Testaments awaits his most appreciated attentions."
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Troll in the Playground

Lossethir was beside Kaern's side in an instant; concerned with Eul's sudden appearance, but not shaken...loathsome though The Soulrender was.

"Peace, Uncle," he touches Kaern's right shoulder lightly and whispers in his ear like some sort of beneficent serpent. "We must conserve our energy for Varr. There will be no winners if a battle is fought today. Help me convince them!"

A quick glance to Lossethir revealed that he was unarmed, the Godlance left back at the Grand Court.
    Last edited by Nefarion Xid; 2008-08-04 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Edited for Lineage Oopsie

5. - Top - End - #545
    Titan in the Playground

"Ke n'ak kej, nk tak kcha thodeja."
    ((I don't want to fight you, but I will not let you destroy these souls.))

A few souls of the deceased began to gather together behind Klik'chak, deciding that they would risk their own existence to protect Amensi if it came to it.
    Last edited by Rizban; 2008-08-04 at 02:08 PM.
    Spoiler: Links to my content threads
    Show
    Aldhaven - May 27, 2010 and ongoing.
    Aldhaven Rules and Homebrew (aldhaven.com)

Character Repository
    Homebrew List
    Quod tibi vis fieri, facias.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ettin in the Playground

Eul stared down at the surroundings with the blue lights that were his eyes, hearing Klik'chak answer what he wanted to know before any question was made. Good.

And he spoke, a echoing, whispered, bellow that rang like a blasphemy from beggining to end.

"You are responsible for fewer souls wandering the void into my realm.

Amensi. Is that it? I see...
    "

And Eul stared down at Lossethir, Teera and Kaern, the darkness that was his face ripped itself to reveal what seemed to be Xam's face, but skeletal and lifeless, before it reformed, allowing sight of nothing but a titanic smile with millions of razor teeth.

"Young ones. Who I have never seen... And Kaern.

And Klik'chak spoke again. Eul cared little for these words, he wanted to know what was happening, nothing else.

-------------

The Deadlands are immense, and merely entering the place and speaking to the air, deity or not, avails nothing.

Well, it avails a random ghoul hearing you, noticing you are not made of flesh and not paying any further attention.

The wind blows in the wasteland. And Fiona should better find a settlement if she wants to meet with anything.
    Last edited by Draken; 2008-08-04 at 02:11 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Enigma manafests before the slumbering lord, burning as a pyre of flesh. "I am Enigma. I burn. You are brother. You question Enigma. Enigma burns." the fortress creaks with the power of two gods, it has not felt this power sense it's creation, with a wave of his flaming arm, the fortress soilifys to accomidate them.

---------------------

Fiona waits. She does not know what is required of her in this land. Enigma has forsaken her, but there are her peaple here and she must find them. Unite all of her peaple she made sure with conviction and faith. Father into the dread lands she traveled but not before waiting for 10 days. This was her way, wait, travel, wait travel. Farther and farther looking for some creature who could speak to her of Eul, the Soullord.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

8. - Top - End - #548

Xiua'hi bows deeply

"Brother you humble me with your presence. I am glad to see you awake and well, though the damage upon your immaculate form troubles me deeply. War is comming soon brother, and i merely wonder if you are ready for the comming devestation?"
    My Current Works

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Enigma flickers and what seems to be a smile etches it across his 'face' "I am power. I am fire. I am Enigma." flames flicker across the fortress. Two flameborn priests bow before Xiua'hi and speak at the same time. Seeming to answer some unheard question. "We are priests. We speak for Enigma. Enigma is preparing a great weapon. Enigma is our lord...wait..." a flinch of pain from both of them. "Enigma burns. Enigma will destroy all who opose his last living brother. Enigma wishes him well. "

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

10. - Top - End - #550

Xiua'hi bows deeply again, a grin playing on his face

"Burn bright brother. In the shadows of your glory, i shall wait."

And with that Xiua'hi seems to pull himself through the shadows of the fortress back to the Shadow of the Playground.
    My Current Works

11. - Top - End - #551
    Ettin in the Playground

The wasteland is a dark and suffocating place, where even the sun seens to glow weaker.

Given time, Fiona stumbles upon a tower of walls white like bone, and with the same feel to the touch. In this place which seens to be an outpost for finding those who wander in the waste, she is met by a small group of deadborn, mostly dwarves and elves, but two who look like her, one black and purple, the other made of shades of dark blue. And the second one speaks.

Who are you flameborn, what brings you so far from your molten lands?
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Fiona gulps "Enigma, the lord of forbidden flame created me in his fortress for war. I am to be a massager to the creatures of this land. And his speaker to the Gods. I have been chosen to speak on his behalf to his people. You, who are tainted by the very darkness that blights the land, I bear you no maxis, no ill wishes. I want to band the many varied races of fire together. Our brother in the land of sands believes he does not need to listen to the fire lord. But, if you would simply join me in creating an army when the time comes. Our control of the forces that are our souls will be necessary. Our souls will flare and yours too will assist." with that she awaits to see if she will be killed, greeted, or turned to an undead monstrosity.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tsuuga View Post
    You talk of beauty, of principles? Destroyer, you were the one who slew these ones before seeing what they could become. Was the deal I offered them so terrible? Yes, I demanded obedience or death. And obedience to me was not such a terrible thing; I gave them the chance to kill budding heroes, and forbade the heroes to kill them in return. In the years of training they received at the hands of my students, they grew stronger than they would have through the blind hedonism you left them to. And you killed them.

Yet... you have shown me something important, as well. The ones that remain had the strength, the courage, to tell you NO. They have learned more from me than I expected, and I will reward them for that.
    "... You really are an idiot aren't? Is this the enemy I have sought for so long? This?! There is more meaning in blasting a rock to dust than fighting with you. It would be like the mountain climber who trips and stumbles to his death.

Is obedience to you so bad? How can you stand there saying that. Of course it is!
    "

The sound of the word "course" seems to strike almost like a hammer smashing one in the face.

"Do you even know what happened here? That circle of corpses. You don't have a chance of understanding this, but that was to honor me. Most of those who were "training" under you wished to feel new experiences. Then they realized that you were a killer of experience, but were too afraid to do the right thing, destroy themselves, and return to The Abyss. But I give hope and courage. And my presence reminded them of what it means to be a Demon, and how they are all great beings. And so, they assumed the symbol that mortals have begun using for me. It was beautiful, and I accept that gift.

Some of them did reject me. And so I freed them. By killing them. They would have return, and will make their choices. But you continue with these atrocities! What is it about freedom that so disgusts you?! Why do you hate life?!

You've ruined those souls. And while I am not one who tends to interfere directly, I will not allow this."

The angels, recently formed, suddenly went up in flames. The smoke, ashes and fire then all were sucked into the body of The Destroyer, and a massive shockwave was launched.

"I could have returned them to The Abyss. And maybe that would have been their best chance, but I have decided to honor what they were. I have scattered their souls so that you will not be able to defile them more. They will be reborn as mortals, and will make their choices. Maybe they'll make the same ones again. Maybe they'll stupidly follow you. But at least they'll have the choice."

The Destroyer shakes and shudders, before wretching blood onto the ground, which began to burn through.

"You should know something. I did not believe I was capable of being angry. You have made me angry."

The Destroyer disappears, but a moment, it almost looked as if there were countless black axes off in the distance.
    Last edited by Xuincherguixe; 2008-08-04 at 08:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ettin in the Playground

The darkblue creature that spoke to Fiona chuckled, as did the dark and purple creature next to him.

Firstly, make no mistake, I am not one of you kind, I never was. I was born in the glades of Evadize, abandoned and taken by the winged night to this place.

And then the other spoke.

But I was flameborn once, abandoned in the volcanoes, the shadows in the night took me here. Here we are the darkborn, and we have nothing with fire or heat.

To make hi spoint, the darkborn channels the clinging darkness of Eul into his hand, negative energy.

The wraithfolk next to him just gives Fiona a stern gaze.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Fiona for a moment began to cow, then she stiffened her resolve "All of the races of flameborn must come together. The Dark ones from the Wastes, the Beings of Light and Life from the Glades, all must come together and create a better race. We are the Army of the Gods, the best at controling what we are made from. Nothing can stand in our way if we put our mind to it." flames flicker around her body and a great bird forms behind her creating a cast of light and shadow that makes Fiona seem twice as tall "I am here to offer you membership in someting great. Both, twice forsaken" pointing to the purple creature "and once forgotten" making much the same gesture to the black creature. "With the combined power we will be unstoppable, and when the war that the flame lord warned me about comes, we will be ready to defend ourselves."

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ettin in the Playground

Our flames have been quenched.
    Our lives have been snuffed.

And like the dark lord in his dark home, we care nothing for the living, save for their souls and bones!

The last line is shouted by all the deadborn in the outpost, not only the two, it is like a mantra to them.

Fiona's fiery spectacle is diminished by the dead aspect of the land, which seens to feed on the flames, but it is still enough to brighten the tower, which causes a nightwing perche don the ceiling to shriek in fury and drop to the floor behind the flameborn woman, it's dark wings fluttering with violence to send a storm of deathly chill to quench the flames (A cone of cold).

Begone flameborn. There is nothing for your crusade in this place.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #557

The Destroyer appears to be gone, but Osric is mad enough to speak to empty air.

"I'm glad you're angry, you... you... insane fingerpainting! You know nothing of life, of beauty, or even of patience! This will come back to bite you. That I swear." I feel like a schoolchild, but I will have to tell Kaern of this. He is not going to be happy... Perhaps I shouldn't tell him until Varr is defeated.

Osric sighs heavily. "Grab some mops, students... we have some cleaning to do.

----------

Kaern spoke softly but clearly. "This is a place of preservation, Darkfather; created so that all souls need not fall to you to be torn apart. I support this endeavor, I helped create it, and I will defend it if the need arises. But, I do not think you have a great need to oppose this. Souls no longer fall into your dark realm on their own, true, but a little effort from your followers will supply all you need. It would take only a little push to send a soul to your maw, rather than here.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground

Elimanishon sat in his reclaimed throne and watched various scenes of chaos projected on his wings. The light cast through the moving glass panes put an eerie shadow across his features. He had been half-watching the scenes and half-listening to voices - sounds - in that shadow of chaos. Elimanishon understood them as only a god of chaos could, and he listened to countless ramblings and shattered lectures to a divine audience of one. "We are what you seek. We are one, shining one." His hydra would search out that particular voice from within the colors and snap at it until it crackled away to some other spot wherein it began expounding on some angry primordial protest.

The sun god looked around, taking a break from these activities, and looked deep in his soul. "I shall give form to virtue, like with the demons. These exemplars will herald undarkened passion, so that I can be left unburdened by its surging ideals." His form collapsed in on itself briefly and all fourteen hydra sung the tones of chaos throughout the Playground. It was an imperceptible sound, but a chosen few of mortals who lived lives of virtue could feel its call. The shard long embedded in their own souls resonated and they died on the spot when the sun god channeled all that was good in his soul.

It was not until seven years, seven months, seven days, seven hours, seven minutes, and seven seconds later that the shards wholly took on the shapes of the souls of their hosts and blossomed like butterflies. A blizzard of white crystals was witnessed that day as they rose in a swarm to the Temple of the Sun. Upon arrival, Elimanishon saw the field of pure virtue. One that even he as a god could not hope to attain in his quest for perfect chaos.

There was a roar of light and a multitude of winged creatures, bearing the faces and pure hearts of those long deceased, soared in endless circles around the sun. What remained of the original hosts beyond those two things was yet to be seen. "I am your one creator, Elimanishon! War is upon us. Will we hold back the invaders?" He did not await a response. He didn't need to. Many of them had already set themselves upon the chains of Luffen with angelic weapons singing the sweetest notes across vile steel.

[1 = 3 - 2 (Create Populous: Angels, initially CG)]

The sun god selected the first angel, a mighty solar, from the group - Rathesarn, a former flameborn. Imak too - the first of those fated to be demon - was summoned from the world below; he had long since completed his transformation to a balor. The honor of meeting his god face-to-face overwhelmed him.

Both the Imak the balor and Rathesarn the solar were cloaked in silver and golden robes so that not even Elimanishon could tell which was which. One was to follow the ways of his left, and the other to follow at his right - this was the way of Elimanishon's Praetors. Two opposing ideas joined in unity with chaos.

With his preparations made, he traveled to the Burning Fortress with his Praetors in tow. Elimanishon hoped to find Xam there, or at least someone interesting.
    Last edited by Maerok; 2008-08-04 at 09:46 PM.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Fiona pulls a cloak out, a flame resistant cloak over herself "I will take my leave, in peace, but I do ask that you take this...mockery...to help that witch you once were. That is all I ask, do you really see it as much? If all living are destroyed by the coming war, there will be nothing for your kind to consume. There will be no questions to answer. There will be simply nothing." a tear of magma falls onto the ground and turns into a bead of rock and ice. Fiona left the darklands.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Bugbear in the Playground

Xam began wandering the webs and forgot to shrink when he stepped on a small one.

This web was rather hot and dry. He knew he was about to fall into the Burning Void.

Out of a fractal shaped flame Xam fell.

"Amazing, the amount of alliteration I account for when naarrating my own experience. Also, the lack of rhyme." And then Xam turned about to see Elimanishon. And Xam noticed a small split in his hand from the fall.

"One moment, Elimanishon." And Xam drank of the blood running from the wound. And Xam grew stronger instead of weaker.

"Ah. How are you today?"

(I will Raise DR next week. I hafta do stuff this time.)
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    Want some Pathfinder 1e homebrewed? Hit me up!
    Ted Kord Avatar by KPenguin!
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctemwolf View Post
    Thank you very much. you know, I think I like you, Prime. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    You, sir, have created the best Pokerman possible. Here is your medal. Everyone else can just give up.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ettin in the Playground

Fiona is allowed to leave, under the stern gaze of the deadborn and the dark glare of the nightwing.

When there is no creation left to change into death, Eul will be sated.

The deadfather will never fall, for wherever a shadow remains, his hungering maws shall open again.

-----------------

Eul turned his gaze to Kaern, and his face became completely dark again.

Perhaps. But this loss is not something I will take lightly. Even if the stray souls were never many, I could feel the lack of their presence.

Eul fluttered his wings, and dark storms formed above him.

I will find a way to regain this income. But be sure I shall not interfere with your little... Afterlife. - Eul spat the word as if he saw it as an insult against his own being. Then vanished from the sky, leaving Amensi like a storm of wailing winds.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

Hmm, the plan kind of went out the window, but groundwork is still available.

"Rather fine. Still working out some of the bugs from your Web? I have not tried it yet, though I am sure it is breath-taking. Magic is more my style, and that's why I have been looking for you."

23. - Top - End - #563

Coberal emerged from the entrance of the Grand Palace, Godlance in tow. She joined the group of gods, thrusting the spear shaft into Lossethir's arms. Ice that had caked onto her hands rained upon the ground, melting in the heat of Amensi.

"That dark god has shown us Amensi has other entrances. Perhaps our combined powers will seal them?"
    I can already imagine that somewhere, there is a lovecraftian world that is horrified by someone writing about a place like Earth.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Titan in the Playground

Shrinking back to his natural size, Klik'chak spoke to his allies.

"N'nk kera k'dul ko kosdeja Eul la'ko. Kera dus-no dun lu'ak daluk tsu chik'tok."
    ((Yes, we must seal the hole created by Eul and any others we might find. For now, let us return to the Grand Court and forge our alliance in earnest.))

Klik'chak gathers the other three gods within a swirling cloud of sand and deposits them all back in the courtroom. Teera walks back to her throne, the unspent arcane energies crackling in the air about her as they slowly dissipate.
    Last edited by Rizban; 2008-08-04 at 11:15 PM.
    Spoiler: Links to my content threads
    Show
    Aldhaven - May 27, 2010 and ongoing.
    Aldhaven Rules and Homebrew (aldhaven.com)

Character Repository
    Homebrew List
    Quod tibi vis fieri, facias.

25. - Top - End - #565
    Troll in the Playground

"Bastion of defense, hm? Ugh, the air still reeks of that Abomination!" Lossethir shudders as he paces in the Grand Court, the Godlance firmly in hand.

"Klik'chak, you must ensure that this realm remains barred against the intrusion of all deities. The souls of this realm are in your charge...and falling prey to Eul's hunger is a fate I could wish on no being." Well, perhaps the Destroyer, but who could be sure that thing was even edible?

"At the very least, the lot of you appear ready and capable of battle." He spins and makes his way towards the fountain to the north of the room. "So, let us stand united against all who would do harm to our world."

He presses the tip of his lance into his left palm and lets a drop of blue blood fall into the water of the fountain. "I will defend the Playground. Nothing more do I swear."

Spoiler
    Show
    ((0 AP) 1 - 1 contributed for the pantheon)
    Last edited by Nefarion Xid; 2008-08-05 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Edited for tense error!

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ogre in the Playground

Teera's eyes glow turquoise as an aura builds around her right hand. Condensing into a sphere of crackling energy, Teera adds her power to the fountain, giving the waters a faint bluish glow.

"I too make this oath to defend all of Playground. In addition, I swear that as long as it is within my power, I will defend the members of this alliance."

Spoiler
    Show
    (AP 2 = 3 - 1(Create Pantheon))

Also, unless Teera is otherwise engaged, you may assume she uses her Aid abilities to support any member of this pantheon who is the defender in a combat. She won't automatically spend AP, so only her Aid abilities count to help you. If I don't say she helps when you are the attacker, then you can't assume she automatically helps you.

27. - Top - End - #567

"I will defend the Playground from those who would bring it harm. All of you are welcome in Second Chance, should you wish to go there. Call for me, and I will come to your aid." Kaern squeezes the stump of his missing finger, and a drop of his jasper blood falls into the pool. (AP1=2-1(Create Pantheon)

28. - Top - End - #568
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Hm... well... I have an idea that might as well appeal to you. A type of warrior, like a fighter or paladin, that instead changes thier very elemental makeup with training and becomes the sort of creature people fear. I figure if Varr has some odd mortals, we should have something better to hit them with.

"What was you idea, glowing Grandson?"
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    Want some Pathfinder 1e homebrewed? Hit me up!
    Ted Kord Avatar by KPenguin!
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctemwolf View Post
    Thank you very much. you know, I think I like you, Prime. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    You, sir, have created the best Pokerman possible. Here is your medal. Everyone else can just give up.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

Within the pools of the Endless Swamp, Ooulzoth started to brew new and deadly creatures.

New virus strands and bacteria formed and grew. Tiny parasitic worms and blood sucking leeches infested the waters of the plane and the material swamp it stood in contact with.

The Myxiniloth and Gibbering Horrors formed symbiosis with these, and there bites and slime became even more vile, for the slightest touch would infect any mortal (and lower outsiders).

Because of the high concentrations of infectionous organisms living in the Swamp plane, any creature created by Ooulzoth in it is virtualy immune for any disease or poison.

(3Ap = 4Ap - 1Ap ; create deadly diseases & parasites)
    (dunno if this would cost 1ap or 2ap, since it isn't realy a race that's been created)

30. - Top - End - #570

Coberal sweeps her hand over the surface of the water, touching it lightly with her finger tips. The water gaines a metallic hue (and taste if anyone drank it).

"I will provide tools for the Playground. The works of the Godforge are yours to claim if they are not in another god's service."

She gives a slight bow to the four gods before speaking again.

"I will be leaving for the Godforge. I have one last work to complete before Varr arrives, one that you all may find use with."

Coberal exits the Grand Court and down the path to the Veil, carefully avoiding the dead souls.

--------------------------

The Flameborn of the Godforge scrambled to their old workstations when the Iron Maiden returned. Ignus had pulled a large amount of workers away to construct more stone, iron, and clay statues. Instead of the usual scolding, the goddess called for them to return to the chamber where the statues rested.

Coberal inspected the legion of constructs before her. Even though their joints were locked, their ability to move in a variety of patterns was noticeable. Coberal pulled the animate doll from her robes, turning her head from its flailing form to the stiff statues several times. She reached into the doll's chest, producing an angry strand of orange light. The doll's flailing decreased in fervor. With a flick of her wrist, the strand dissolved into the air. Coberal faced her Flameborn; if it wasn't for her voice, her emotionless face would have masked her joy.

"I will not ask who is responsible for these, for you all contributed with your skills. It is time you all created something more than mundane crafts."

In the years that followed, Coberal taught the Flameborn how to manipulate both arcane and divine power. Their works were infused with energy: weapons more lethal, armor more fortified, and other tools more powerful. The finest of their creations were the golems, the animated statues of iron, stone, and clay. The golems's strength provided heavy labor until needed for combat. It wasn't until an iron golem carrying ore went berserk that both Coberal and her Flameborn discovered the flaw, but nothing could be done without reducing their strength and immunities.

The mortal armies of Varr will think twice before attacking the Playground.

0AP= 3 - 1(create pantheon) - 1(Create Populous: Golems {Iron, Stone, Clay}) - 1 (Teach Populous: Artifice/Artificer Class)

(Golems are as they appear in the MM, but they all posses the 1% berserk flaw because of Elimanishon's passion being a major component to constuction. The Godforge produces the main 3, but other varieties may appear in time (hopefully without the need for AP spending).)

Spoiler
    Show
    I double checked, there is not internet access that I know of where I am going.

Until Sunday, Coberal will remain in the Godforge unless there is a direct order to retreat. If attacked, she calls for the help of her Pantheon, using her Caster, Combat, and Mold land (Constructing metallic prisons) abilities to hold back her attacker.
    Last edited by Moose Fisher; 2008-08-05 at 04:07 PM.
    I can already imagine that somewhere, there is a lovecraftian world that is horrified by someone writing about a place like Earth.