New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XVIII: Perfect Isn't Easy

Cutie Mark Crusaders Theme (Power Metal)

Actually kind of awesome.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    alrighty then, sounds like a plan. I'll hopefully be conscious by 10, awake by 11.
    Oh, right, you're in a different timezone. While that's kind of awkward for me, I can still work with that. I can even get in my mandatory daily walk without missing anything, though I'll have to try to post into the night. I look forward to this, when it happens.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    .... Ó.̉ I'm confused. I can't grow one and he ready HAS one...

SiuiS, have you been showing ponies pictures of you in highschool again? Making them believe you don't have a full beard and moustache-- shame on you!!
    Well, it's a no girls club. And a moustache can't be long enough.
    Pictures... that reminds I wanted to send him some "spicy" stuff for weeks via PM. But I knew he had a girlfriend, and was afraid she might find out and he would get into trouble. But now I can put you in CC and he definitely will be in trouble. It's more efficient that way.

Off topic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    SiuiS works at a gas station. I'm hanging out cuz I have the day off.
    Someone came in and told us that pump #3 gave them A full tank for $.98.
    That's right. A FULL TANK OF GAS FOR 98 cents.

We parked my truck in front of it.

So far two people have complained my truck is "camping" out on 3. I wonder how many people know about the pump and HAVEN'T said anything and have told their friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    My next suggestion would involve an industrial strength chainsaw.
    I don't know; I like SiuiS, I like chainsaws, and I really like explosions. But I don't think all three should be combined at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Such indecency! Something like that should be sensored.
    Spoiler
    Show

Much better.
    Spoiler
    Show

you know, I still can't tell what the exact mix of silly versus world-crushing despair is in your posts. Makes them awfully interesting to read.
    The ratio is in my signature. The numbers are from Johnny Blade, so they are sound.

Hm. Tomorrow is Wednesday, I need to get to bed early so I can POST! or at least so I can tell everypony the mods said don't do it, whichever comes up.
    Yay, posting marathon.

I'm sorry, Welf. Our love can never be.
    But Mongolia...

Hm. So if I vote for you, I can keep my slaves?
    Yes, but nowadays they are called "temporary staff".

I will admit, that comic is the first thing I thought of when you started this.
    No surprise, since the comic gave me the idea.

I always thought myself that, for reasons I won't doings until the appropriate quote, that Steve the griffon was actually Scootaloo's father; it's where she gets her chicken-ness. The bird genes, they are recessive.

I feel so bad for laughing at this.*

I am taking this as implied permission to politely annoy you myself.

We shall see if I have the requisite memory to do so.

See, I have Scootamum going off with Steve, and leaving her daughter with Ollie, because she is an equestrian secret agent and needs to go into deep cover.

The reason is because the SCOOTALOO'S ADOPTED AND NOPONY LOVES HER reaction pic was going to be a trench-coated, fedora wearing griffon talking to a crying Scootaloo, telling her her mom loves her. After Scootaloo leaves the creepy bird guy, he walks back to his partner.

"did you tell her?"
    "I did"
    "how did she take it?"
    She thinks I'm crazy and was going to eat her."
    "... Well, at least she knows I still love her."
    Ollie: "I thought you weren't going to ever show up again, Miranda.

"Ollie! I... Well, you know... " *smokebomb*
    Ollie: *coughs* Dammit, Miranda!
    Scoot: "dad? What're you doing here?"
    "uh, Borglum, scoots. Let's go home."

Alright, yeah. I'm sold. HEY BOBCAT. DO THIS.
    I'm sure if I brought this up later when you were around we could have sold him on this. He was so close.

... You know, considering all the times you tell me not to give out personal information, you sure give out a lot of my personal information.
    If this weren't pony thread, I might be irked
    Well, if you give out your personal information she can't. It makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    @ SiuiS: Dangit, I'd closed the door on the Scootaloo is Soarin's Daughter thing. Now you have to go and be enthusiastic about it...

I'm definitely going to have them be friends. I could write Ollie out of it (call ... And Apple Accessories "Earth A" and my other fics "Earth B" to be all pre-Crisis about it) or, alternately...

Have it revealed that Ollie's on the road a lot doing his extreme sports shows. Scootaloo might wind up staying over at Sweet Apple Acres a lot, and as much as Ollie's wonderful to her when he's there, prime extreme sport show season coincides rather neatly with the end of school, so Scoots is feeling lonely. Soarin is visiting AJ, but winds up with a lot of spare time because AJ insists that he's a guest and thus isn't allowed to help her with the farm work. So after finding that nopony's taught Scootaloo to fly yet, he decides to make that his project, and the two bond. We learn from this my longterm theory that Scoots isn't all that impressed with the Wonderbolts, finding them cool only because Dash does. Soarin gets food for thought, because 1) he had assumed he'd be hopeless with kids and he finds out he was wrong on that front but 2) his career would have him on the road a lot, and he sees it's negative effects on Scootaloo.
    Perhaps we can still peer cute pressure him into doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    I'm about 5 pages behind right now, but had to pipe in at this. Sorry if it has already been brought up.

If you go with Scootaloo being Soarin's bastard daughter, it should be revealed when she gets her cutie mark...and it is the same as Soarin's! If I remember correctly, you mentioned it was a family cutie mark (either that or a family symbol, can't remember now), and the CMC do ask about cutie mark stories. Soarin might tell Scootaloo about how he got his, and then Scootaloo is all "wow", looks, and is astonished to see she has the same one.

EDIT:

And it looks like someone beat me to the punch....three pages ago. This is what I get for not checking ponythread for almost a full day, isn't it?
    Well, great minds think alike.
    Last edited by Welf; 2011-08-03 at 07:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

4. - Top - End - #814
    Titan in the Playground

*looks around cautiously*

No crazy allied goddess around?

Phew.

I never thought I'd be in a position where I'd be feeling kinship with Chowder of all people...

You know, sometimes I think you're trying to compensate for something with all your babbling about starships.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Something about soft tissue and undead.
    How dare you, sirs! Don't you dare besmirch the greatest creations in the universe, in all of their mulititude of forms and shiney death-bringing by comparing them to your squishy-squicky hormoney-flesh nonsense!

*double slaps with gauntlet*

Wait, that's not nearly dispropotionate enough retribution.

*double slaps with butt-end of Snake Launcher*

Muuuch better.

Wait, you'll be Rarity, and Spike?
    I vote you say yes, Commodore. I for one would like to see how that works, out of simple scientific curiosity.

My guess is she splits in two, polymorphs, and then makes you wish you had eyes to gouge out ;D
    Aarrgh! Stupid visual imagination! Why did you have to bring that up! I'd only just blocked from my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS
    ... now seems like as good a time as any to say that, during the whole Airship thing, I brought about nightmarish, twisted skeletons only so after I collected the detritus, I could build the commodore a skeletal pony body to use.

Aye. He's not a pony, so he needs to be extra awesome to compensate.

Or he could wait until I build him a pony body
    Wuh...buh...what? Why would I even...

You. Are. Not. Helping. SiuiS!

Don't encourage her, for Lichemaster's sake!

Wow, you broke his mind. Immune to mind affecting my flank.
    Contrary to what paladins believe about their own fear immunity, immunity to mind-affecting effects does not, in fact, render you incapable of emotion, so Undead are just as capable of feeling fear, squick and soul-shattering terror as humans; you just can't telepathically/magically compel them to do so. (Paladins think they're immune to their own fears because they're stupid.)

Wait, you have standard regulations about what to do when presented with a random goddess?
    I need your rulebook, commodore. It would be an amazing read.

Also, I probably shouldn't be here for watching this.
    Lord Death Despoil has been a Lich for of his two thousand seven-hundred years. He has, as they say, been aound the block a few times, and has learned a lot of things, which filters down to the regs. For example, any creature that ever says, paraphrases or implies the phrase that it is "beyind such petty concerns as good and evil" is always, always Evil. And if you encounter any near-to-late teenagers, you should always assume them to be the most dangerous threat; especially if they are girls and doubly-especially if you in Japan; because odds are, they'll turn into some kind of superpowered superbeing and kick your arse.

Also, YOU shouldn't have been there?! How d'you think I felt!?

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    Gotta keep those firstborn privaleges locked down.
    I hear you, dude, I hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    I... find the discussion about pony being made of candy wandering into mindfcuk territory there. Just sayin'.
    You are not alone, brony. I believe myself and Druid Droid made that observation yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    .... How many Lix does it take to get to the quivering mentally broken down soft and gooey center of a Lichie-Pop?

The world may never know. ^^
    Hhhuh...wuuh...

*twitchtwitchtwitchtwitchtwitch*

It had better bloody not!

What, is it pick-on-the-Lich day or something?

Um, sir, according to the Royal Elven Kingdoms calender, it actually is.

What, really? Damn, I thought that was next week! Well, in that case, in the spirit of the day, Lieutenant Spleenripper, I have a present for you, to thank you for all your help last night.

This is going to hurt me more than you isn't it?

Oh, I do hope so. War Droid, pass me my Snake Launcher.

Mummy.

*repeated sound of large metal object spifflicating bone*
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-08-03 at 06:17 AM.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ladies and Gentleponies.

About this time three days ago, I had something to say. Now, being the stickler I am, I didn't want to start posting in this thread without context. So, I just read the last five threads.

Yes, the last five threads.

So, as to what I was going to say? I completely forgot. . I guess I'll just say "hey everypony, what's up?"

Also, that Doctor Whooves animation is amazing.
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

6. - Top - End - #816
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    How dare you, sirs! Don't you dare besmirch the greatest creations in the universe, in all of their mulititude of forms and shiney death-bringing by comparing them to your squishy-squicky hormoney-flesh nonsense!

Muuuch better
    ...I don't get any mercy for suggesting we hook you up with Abbey from NCIS?
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    uhhhh.. now I feel stupid. I hope Trixie doesn't read this, but I know she does. Sorry
    Eh, I really don't, I missed last 3 threads being sick. I saw that only by accident And you don't have to be sorry.

I probably missed a lot of stuff people wanted in OP, too :(
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

8. - Top - End - #818
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Eh, I really don't, I missed last 3 threads being sick. I saw that only by accident And you don't have to be sorry.

You didn't make Fluttershy cry, so we forgive you!

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

9. - Top - End - #819
    Titan in the Playground

...I don't get any mercy for suggesting we hook you up with Abbey from NCIS?
    No. No, you do not.

I mean, Abbey's cool and all, but you besmirched starships. That's like, one stage worse than making Fluttershy cry.

Also, on the hooking up point I feel I must also remind you that LICH!!!!

Also, odd that we should both use the same analogy in consequetive posts. great minds or something. (Mine at least, anyway. Zing!)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-08-03 at 06:29 AM.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Troll in the Playground

No. No, you do not.

I mean, Abbey's cool and all, but you besmirched starships. That's like, one stage worse than making Fluttershy cry.

Also, on the hooking up point I feel I must also remind you that LICH!!!!

Also, odd that we should both use the same analogy in consequetive posts. great minds or something. (Mine at least, anyway. Zing!)
    Hey, I wasn't besmirching starships! I love starships.

I just love making dirty jokes even more, so I was taking the opportunity to besmirch you.

Also, I did have something in mind when I quoted the post originally, but forgot what it was.

Though I don't think Abbey would mind the lich thing. Probably be right up her alley.

And as an after thought, you and the NCIS team would have a lot to offer one another.
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-08-03 at 06:43 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #821
    Titan in the Playground

Though I don't think Abbey would mind the lich thing. Probably be right up her alley.
    I refer you to the aforementioned ewewewewgrossegrossegrossegrosse!

12. - Top - End - #822
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiery Tower View Post
    Ladies and Gentleponies.

About this time three days ago, I had something to say. Now, being the stickler I am, I didn't want to start posting in this thread without context. So, I just read the last five threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

I wish there was a "get well soon" card with ponies available.
    I wouldn't worry about missing anything, it had been two good weeks in regards to videos, but not great ones, and I think you have already covered the fanfics
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

13. - Top - End - #823
    Troll in the Playground

Who said anything about doing that kind of stuff? I just meant the whole dating a lich thing.

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #824

I... find the discussion about pony being made of candy wandering into mindfcuk territory there. Just sayin'.
    To be completely fair, most of the things that we discuss will fall into the realm of mindfcuk for somepony. That's just the way this place goes.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    They're just candy, unless you really want to assume Pinkie is a death priestess and Bon-Bon is an undertaker. And you all need to stop being trolled by The Great and Powerful Mother/Daughter Trolls.
    Hey, our findings are completely accurate, and were double, no, triple checked. I mean, after all, we *are* ponies, surely we know our own physiology! How dare you insinuate that we are somehow lying to you humans for our own amuesment?

Hey thanks! That's lotsa tonsa help! ^^
    Shimmer is just such a pretty pony. :3

WIP - Captain Maneway!

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm....trying to figure out how that is a work in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    That looks absolutely gorgeous. o.o

Unrelated, although important announcement: In a few hours, I'm leaving to go attend GenCon with some friends of mine. There will be much fun and frolicking. Where this concerns ponythread is that I will not have time to check it. Furthermore, while I am gone, you lot are scheduled to "see how fast we can make the thread move" on... it's either today or tomorrow, I think. Combine that with the fact that my next good chance to sit down and pony will be on Monday, and there is a zero percent chance I am going to be able to comb through the explosion that is to take place in my absence. I'm not even going to try. I'm not made of super colossal multi-quotes like SiuiS. If you have something to share with me, something that needs my attention or that you'd like me to hear, please, please, please PM it to me. I will not see it otherwise. Thanks, and have a great couple of days.
    You have a really great few days, there, Phoe. Man, I'd love to go to GenCon or one of those big huge conventions like that one of these days, if only I had the money and the time. Mostly the money aspect.

And I absolutely don't blame you for not even trying to catch up, because, yeah, even without these peoples crazy plan that they're going to enact, the thread moves fast enough we'd probably be halfway through our next thread by the time you get back.

So hey, pony folk! It's Wednesday. When I get up in the morn', I'm totally goof to blow through the thread unless told otherwise. How about you folks?
    Oof, there is no way I'm going to be able to keep up with the explosion that is about to happen. I think I'm gonna get left behind myself, because of stuff that I need to do today.

I don't know; I like SiuiS, I like chainsaws, and I really like explosions. But I don't think all three should be combined at the same time.
    Awww. But I wanted to see SiuiS on the news today!

Muuuch better.
    *Ponysanity field!*
    Silly little lich. I'm just saying, what with all the spaceships and trying to conquer the universe and all, it just sounds like you're just sexually frustrated. I mean, it must have been while since you got laid. Well, you happen to be in luck, I have a few spells that can probably help you, first we need to put some meat on those bones, and then we'll work from there!
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-08-03 at 07:22 AM.

15. - Top - End - #825

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    Wait nobody had realized this yet?

WHY DID THIS NOT DISTURB ME ENOUGH TO BRING THIS UP SOONER OH GOSH
    It just shows that you're going ponysane at an astonishing rate! Jade, get me the clipboard!

I ain't your secretary. *Bashes with Clipboard*

*shrug* sorry, I just wanted to follow the thought-train where it would go. I still Believe ponies have standard anatomy, including bones, if only so the disturbing torture scene with erotic undertones I've had bouncing around my mind has somewhere to find purchase.

That being said, jelly-like beasts whose internals are a paste and whose fur are symbiotic parasites would make a good Sci-Fi story.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The gel would have to be akin to the subcutaneous and submuscular fascia, though, and allow for mild data transfer like a back-up nervous system. They could form random pockets to function as whatever specific organ they needed at he time, giving immunity to damage at the cost of slower metabolizaion of things like toxins or disease.
    The really creepy part comes when you realize that all you need is enough brain/mass ratio, and you could combine a bunch of these creatures into one. Their gelatinous nature would make healing themselves, or healing several individuals together, functionally identical. The hive mother is probably every leader of their people combined into one hideous, hecatoncheiral beast.

Alright, I'll stop now.

Ollie's also a pegasus. My justification is that he was on the road a lot (probably why her mom left) and his talent isn't related to flying; he's the one who taught her the buzzing motor wing trick, and he mostly focuses on that, since that's what he loves doing. He might actually be bad at flight; I haven't defined him that far.

And now I'm off to a friend's birthday party. Yes, it is awfully late for that. He lives on a weird schedule.
    Which would quite well explain why Scootaloo seems to be having so much trouble with Flying. It's not an issue of being unable to learn, it's a genetic issue.

.... How many Lix does it take to get to the quivering mentally broken down soft and gooey center of a Lichie-Pop?

The world may never know. ^^
    I read that as "How many licks does it take to get to the quivering mentally broken down soft and gooey center of a Lix-Pop? And I was just like "WOOOAH. Too risque! TOO RISQUE!"

Oooh I hope so~

Hey! hey! everypony!
    SiuiS has REDACTED, REDACTED, REDACTED!!

Well fine then. >c *pout*
    Magical across the room censorship powers? *Gasp* Teach me your ways!

Unrelated, although important announcement: In a few hours, I'm leaving to go attend GenCon with some friends of mine. There will be much fun and frolicking. Where this concerns ponythread is that I will not have time to check it. Furthermore, while I am gone, you lot are scheduled to "see how fast we can make the thread move" on... it's either today or tomorrow, I think. Combine that with the fact that my next good chance to sit down and pony will be on Monday, and there is a zero percent chance I am going to be able to comb through the explosion that is to take place in my absence. I'm not even going to try. I'm not made of super colossal multi-quotes like SiuiS. If you have something to share with me, something that needs my attention or that you'd like me to hear, please, please, please PM it to me. I will not see it otherwise. Thanks, and have a great couple of days.
    Bye, have fun! We'll miss you, oh queen of Bondage!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Oh wow. Indeed.

Ladies and Gentleponies.

So, as to what I was going to say? I completely forgot. . I guess I'll just say "hey everypony, what's up?"

Erm, pardon. Welcome to the herd!

You'll never escape us now...

One of us... One of us... One of us!
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-08-03 at 07:38 AM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

16. - Top - End - #826
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, it's a no girls club. And a moustache can't be long enough.
    Oh. No girls? Time to get out the duct tape!!

Pictures... that reminds I wanted to send him some "spicy" stuff for weeks via PM. But I knew he had a girlfriend, and was afraid she might find out and he would get into trouble. But now I can put you in CC and he definitely will be in trouble. It's more efficient that way.

You know Welf, I like the way you think sometimes xD

Also: send away! I like spicy as much as the next BiPedal girl ^^
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

17. - Top - End - #827
    Titan in the Playground

I just meant the whole dating a lich thing.

*Ponysanity field!*
    Silly little lich, you can't hurt me, you should know that by now. I'm just saying, what with all the spaceships and trying to conquer the universe and all, it just sounds like you're just sexually frustrated. I mean, it must have been while since you got laid. Well, you happen to be in luck, I have a few spells that can probably help you, first we need to put some meat on those bones, and then we'll work from there!
    Oh.

Oh.

You did not just go there.

Spoiler
    Show

It. Is. ON, pony.

First off, I am not sexually frustrated, I am not sexually anything! I do not, never have, and never will need to get "laid!" That's the entire point of being a Lich, being able to put that fleshy, squishy, icky fluidy nonsense behind you and concentrate on the important things, like, say, totally at random, finding four thousand, two hundred and twenty-seven new ways to skin a pony using only a blunt, heavy instrument!!!!

And second of all: prepare for vengeance!

Now, I bet you're expecting me to fire missiles or coldbeams at you or something, right?

Hahaha, no.

I'm not stupid. I learn from past events.

But? Most of all?

I cheat.

Oo-ohh, Celestia? Luna? Twilight? Trixie?

Midnight's making inapproriate sexual suggestions to a Lich!

Spoiler
    Show

Right, that's it, no more super-powers for you, young filly! We raised you better than to consort with abominations! You come here right now!

That'll do for starters...

The nerve... *huff*

18. - Top - End - #828

Oh.

Oh.

Spoiler
    Show

It. Is. ON, pony.

First off, I am not sexually frustrated, I am not sexually anything! I do not, never have, and never will need to get "laid!" That's the entire point of being a Lich, being able to put that fleshy, squishy, icky fluidy nonsense behind you and concentrate on the important things, like, say, totally at random, finding four thousand, two hundred and twenty-seven new ways to skin a pony using only a blunt, heavy instrument!!!!

Now, I bet you're expecting me to fire missiles or coldbeams at you or something, right?

Hahaha, no.

But? Most of all?

I cheat.

Spoiler
    Show

Right, that's it, no more super-powers for you, young filly! We raised you better than to consort with abominations! You come here right now!

The nerve... *huff*
    Spoiler
    Show

(I apologize, I just couldn't resist. I've been sitting on that image for a month without an opportunity to use it. XD)
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-08-03 at 08:01 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

19. - Top - End - #829
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh.

Oh.

Spoiler
    Show

It. Is. ON, pony.

Hahaha, no.

But? Most of all?

I cheat.

Spoiler
    Show

The nerve... *huff*

Someone is maaaaadddddddddddddddddddd....

20. - Top - End - #830
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Someone is maaaaadddddddddddddddddddd....
    I AM NOT...tense.

Huh.

You know, I think I said that exact line in my last panto.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-08-03 at 08:11 AM.

21. - Top - End - #831
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Ladies and Gentleponies.

Welcome! I don't have a traditional greeting, so have some juggling apples instead.

Spoiler
    Show

Also, Ponythread. I thought you were going for 50 pages in one day! It's already been nine hours by my time, and I only see one page. I am a disappoint...
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

22. - Top - End - #832

I think the best way to answer this question is with references. In that case!

Image dump: Shimmer Snowflake edition -

Spoiler
    Show

If you noticed, Shimmer's eye color has not been set in stone. I've seen it go from green to blue to a nice amber gold (which is my personal favorite)
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

23. - Top - End - #833
    Titan in the Playground

I AM NOT...tense.

Huh.

You know, I think I said that exact line in my last panto.
    Hmm, I think we need a second opinion...

Oh he so mad.

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Also, Ponythread. I thought you were going for 50 pages in one day! It's already been nine hours by my time, and I only see one page. I am a disappoint...
    I think we may be waiting for the green flag from SiuiS? That, or our heavy-hitter posters to wake the heck up.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-03 at 08:16 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

24. - Top - End - #834

Oh.

Spoiler
    Show

It. Is. ON, pony.

First off, I am not sexually frustrated, I am not sexually anything! I do not, never have, and never will need to get "laid!"

Aww, did I touch a nerve? See, this is exactly why I think you need to get laid, you always react like this whenever the topic comes up! So clearly, you must still have feelings and thoughts towards that direction!

That's the entire point of being a Lich, being able to put that fleshy, squishy, icky fluidy nonsense behind you and concentrate on the important things, like, say, totally at random, finding four thousand, two hundred and twenty-seven new ways to skin a pony using only a blunt, heavy instrument!!!!
    See, there? Right there. 'Blunt, heavy instrument'. You're clearly channeling your former sexual feelings towards that of violence and mayhem. But if you start channeling those thoughts through the avenues they're supposed to-

Hahaha, no.
    Silly lich, there's nothing that you can do to m-

But? Most of all?

I cheat.
    Wait, what?

Spoiler
    Show

C-Calling in my parents and my gammy?! T-That's completely unfair! Not fair at all! M-Momma Twilight, I'm not consorting with him, I'm just trying to help him through his problems! And he wasn't going to be an abomination once I was done with him, and...aw....*slinks over to the four, head down*

The nerve... *huff*
    *muttered under breath as she does so* I'll remember this, silly little lich, I'll have my own revenge...

25. - Top - End - #835
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmm, I think we need a second opinion...

Oh he so mad.

I think we may be waiting for the green flag from SiuiS? That, or our heavy-hitter posters to wake the heck up.
    Hey, it's already 9PM here, so I'm guessing we're running a lil' late by my count.

Spoiler
    Show

C-Calling in my parents and my gammy?! T-That's completely unfair! Not fair at all! M-Momma Twilight, I'm not consorting with him, I'm just trying to help him through his problems! And he wasn't going to be an abomination once I was done with him, and...aw....*slinks over to the four, head down*
    Ohhh... that's low. Gotta respect an undead lich who knows how to play dirty. Maybe he can help me with one of my schemes to kidnap Twilight...
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-03 at 08:26 AM.

26. - Top - End - #836
    Troll in the Playground

You think Abbey is gross? Better hope Gibbs doesn't hear you say that.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #837

Hey, it's already 9PM here, so I'm guessing we're running a lil' late by my count.

Spoiler
    Show
    9:30 AM here. Don't worry! Let's go by the earliest possible time for MAXIMUM PONY.

</brawndo>

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #838
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    9:30 AM here. Don't worry! Let's go by the earliest possible time for MAXIMUM PONY.

</brawndo>
    You'll never catch me! Not when I shift into MAXIMUM PONYDRIVE! HIYAAH!
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

29. - Top - End - #839

You'll never catch me! Not when I shift into MAXIMUM PONYDRIVE! HIYAAH!
    Prepare the thread for pony speed.
    No, no, no, pony speed is too slow.
    Pony speed, too slow?
    Yes, we're gonna have to go right to ludicrous speed!

Prepare thread for ludicrous speed! Fasten all seatbelts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three ring circus, secure all ponies in the zoo!
    Sir, why do we have crewmen in the zo-AUUGH!

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #840
    Ogre in the Playground

Awww. But I wanted to see SiuiS on the news today!
    He's offering a full gas tank for just 0.98$. He should be in the news anyway.

Oh. No girls? Time to get out the duct tape!!
    Duct tape... the most menacing concept for people with facial hair. Don't you have any burning cigarettes?

You know Welf, I like the way you think sometimes xD

Also: send away! I like spicy as much as the next BiPedal girl ^^
    Don't motivate me
    ― Joseph Stalin