New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXXIV: There is Pony of it, no exceptions!

Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Oh no you dont!

I have a EV trained Arbok and I am not afraid to use it!

"Crackles Hyper Beam"
    ...Hyper Beam? Seriously? When you could have it use... I dunno, Poison Jab?Your loss.

Torterror, use Earthquake!
    "TOOOOR!!!"
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Geno9999 View Post
    Hahah! Your Pikachu is no match for my Torterra! Torterror, I choose you!

TOOOOR!!!
    Oh no you dont!

I have a EV trained Arbok and I am not afraid to use it!

"Crackles Hyper Beam"
    Don't make me get the rest of Carnage Team out.

Seriously, don't, we'll be there all week, there's, like eight hundred of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    well...lets repost this and see if it helps improve your mood
    Spoiler
    Show
    Marginally; though the gratuitous beauty mark rather mars it for me. (Never understood the appeal of those, I think they look pretty dreadful.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Happy New Year.
    (Provides an indestructible statue/clone/thing of Blueblood, that reacts realistically to any attack, but reforms from /anything/ in scant seconds)

(And a Discord too)

(Finally, you may note a lack of hugs in this post.)
    So noted.

And thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have excessive violence to bestow...

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
    (However I am gonna heal hopereaver.)

(>_>)

(<_<)

(Hugs Hopereaver)
    This is gettin' to be habit...

Darkspark... why are you grinning like th-...don't you dare!

Piiii...kaaaaa...

Yo, Darkspark, Thunder-to-the-inards practise time!

Pik! *snaps fingers*

*points to his eyes with one paw, then points at Lixie and Hopereaver*

Pi pikapi chu.

*follows Bleakbane*

That is one mean little Pokemon.

The boss must so proud.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Geno9999 View Post
    ...Hyper Beam? Seriously? When you could have it use... I dunno, Poison Jab?Your loss.

Torterror, use Earthquake!
    "TOOOOR!!!"
    ....Its been a while, and thats the first attack on the top of my head, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Say everypony while I'm not sure if it would be tonite but anypony given thought to a new thread title?
    Well, we had two solid titles that barely lost last time:

A) The Thread Everypony Should Know;
    B) Luna Ruined My Fanon/Canon, probably the least lucky thread name proposal

Speaking of which, it would be nice if remaining 3 pages lasted about 7-8 hours, though ^^"
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    How about:
    My Little Pony XXXV: All work and no Pony makes Jack a dull boy
    ?
    XXV: All work and no Pony makes Brony something something...

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Colossus in the Playground

Perhaps something about converting everyone we know? I converted my best friend and my younger brother, and my brother converted his friend...

Friendship and ponies: The best virus ever!

8. - Top - End - #1418

I still vote for "Season 2 Ruined my Fanon!" Poor title is overdue for a moment in the spotlight after getting passed over so many times.

Unless you want to come up with a title that references Hasbro pulling down the YouTube channels.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    I still vote for "Season 2 Ruined my Fanon!" Poor title is overdue for a moment in the spotlight after getting passed over so many times.

Unless you want to come up with a title that references Hasbro pulling down the YouTube channels.
    Between those two? I'd pick "Season 2 Ruined my Fanon". Hopefully the latter situation gets resolved in a decent manner.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Titan in the Playground

I vote for "season 2 ruined my fanon" because it's been kicked around so many times and deserves its moment in the sun.

Yeah, it does. There's something about this that's bothering me now that Hasbro has confirmed their position, but I'm finding it hard to pin down exactly why it's so upsetting (beyond the obvious "omg no can watch pony!!1!").

I think my issue is that Hasbro is acting correctly for its own interests and its leading to a bad result, possibly for all parties and future products. That usually means there's something wrong with the whole system. Hasbro is a corporation, it has not only incentives to make money but also a legal duty to serve the interests of its shareholders above the interests of anyone else. It knows it can make money by charging for My Little Pony and controlling distribution. But, I'm not sure that it would be in the position to profit from this control without the free spread of the show via Youtube over the last year.

So, the incentive structure of existing copyright seems to be the following: release something new and make it free because otherwise nobody will notice it. Then, when it gets big enough that you can make money, quash all free sources of the IP and charge for it. That's a really crummy system, especially since existing profitable distribution channels tend to be region-locked. Moreover, a system that leads to enjoyable properties be released then removed may eventually lead to lower overall sales in the future because fans will become hesitant to invest themselves into new releases for fear that the thing they enjoy will be taken away.

What the system should have is some way to price discriminate between existing customers who are willing to pay in order to support the media and new/potential customers who will/can only watch the media in the first place over free distribution channels. I'm not sure what this would look like though. Maybe something similar to the bandcamp distribution model, where a certain number of people paying to download the episodes would open up free downloads, or at least free streaming of the episodes via the Hub website? I'm not sure what the best way to do it would be to both maximize Hasbro's profit and give a way for people who would never have paid for the episodes a chance to be introduced to the series.

I would be interested to hear what other people think on the issue, beyond the initial suckiness (plus, if this develops into a paper, I'll be sure to credit the giantitp ponythread).
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Perhaps something about converting everyone we know? I converted my best friend and my younger brother, and my brother converted his friend...

Yes, Coffee is one of us!

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Firbolg in the Playground

Bout time you converted. By this rate, this entire forum will be all bronies!

Muhahahahahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

So, if anyone cares to read a short story, here's the tale of how Vinyl Scratch went deaf (as she is in my fanfics).

Deaf: Vinyl's Tale
    Extended Signature

Words of Wisdom from other Playgrounders:
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    Like your own little harem of jealous wearable anime girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterkerfuffle View Post
    I've seen horsemancers absolutely shred campaigns.

14. - Top - End - #1424

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post

What the system should have is some way to price discriminate between existing customers who are willing to pay in order to support the media and new/potential customers who will/can only watch the media in the first place over free distribution channels. I'm not sure what this would look like though. Maybe something similar to the bandcamp distribution model, where a certain number of people paying to download the episodes would open up free downloads, or at least free streaming of the episodes via the Hub website? I'm not sure what the best way to do it would be to both maximize Hasbro's profit and give a way for people who would never have paid for the episodes a chance to be introduced to the series.

I would be interested to hear what other people think on the issue, beyond the initial suckiness (plus, if this develops into a paper, I'll be sure to credit the giantitp ponythread).
    Oh, there's an easy fix to this free/premium user thing. Resolution. Paid users get high definition high quality episodes, and free users get watermarked and low quality episodes. Hasbro can then simply opt to crack down on distribution of the HQ episodes and leave the 360px ones up for everyone to view. Alternate method is free users have to see advertising, etc.

There's a certain proportion of people who will never pay for anything on the internet. You have to cater to those people because otherwise you get nothing. You also have to make it convenient for those people to upgrade. There's plenty of history for this - free to play video games, TF2, the premium user settings for mediafire and rapidshare. Make money on the upgrades and peripherals.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I've explicitly compared it to herpes before. I now consider this more accurate:

Spoiler
    Show

WE ARE THE HERD.
    LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR MEDIA DEVICES.
    WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN
    YOUR SOCIAL LIFE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US.

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Titan in the Playground

Seconded!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

There's plenty of history for this - free to play video games, TF2, the premium user settings for mediafire and rapidshare. Make money on the upgrades and peripherals.
    A TV series can't follow a good F2P game's paradigm exactly... the reason why Hasbro hasn't cracked down too hard on the internet bootlegger community is because the series was created from the start around their real source of money. A good F2P game does this within the game... how would Hasbro charge you $2.50 to have Rarity always wear your favorite hat, or have Twilight's coat dyed the same as your OC pony's?

...Actually, that might work. And a couple of exclusive-to-DVD side stories, like an extended, illustrated cut of Spike's life story as told to Fluttershy in the first episode.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, there's an easy fix to this free/premium user thing. Resolution. Paid users get high definition high quality episodes, and free users get watermarked and low quality episodes. Hasbro can then simply opt to crack down on distribution of the HQ episodes and leave the 360px ones up for everyone to view. Alternate method is free users have to see advertising, etc.

There's a certain proportion of people who will never pay for anything on the internet. You have to cater to those people because otherwise you get nothing. You also have to make it convenient for those people to upgrade. There's plenty of history for this - free to play video games, TF2, the premium user settings for mediafire and rapidshare. Make money on the upgrades and peripherals.
    I certainly agree that a similar system has worked in some contexts. MLG, for example, broadcasts Starcraft matches for free and charges users for a pass to view the high quality streams. The MLP context does present certain challenges for the premium quality business model though. People use the episodes heavily for PMVs and remixes, so many who would pay for the high quality episodes really want a download that they can edit, not merely a way to watch the original episodes in HQ. But, once you give out the download (unless it's protected by DRM) stopping people from distributing it freely becomes rather like fighting the tide. Controlling all distribution means that some portion of bronies will pay for iTunes, and moreover that parents who want to show MLP to its intended demographic have to buy the DVDs or the iTunes videos.

There's probably a way to make the pitch that Hasbro should use a premium quality payment model like you suggest, but it's also possible that their marketing guys have run the numbers and the focus group results and concluded that it's worth more to control the DVDs than to rely on increased toy sales, a small number of premium viewers, and ad revenue.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

19. - Top - End - #1429

I vote for "season 2 ruined my fanon" because it's been kicked around so many times and deserves its moment in the sun.

Yeah, it does. There's something about this that's bothering me now that Hasbro has confirmed their position, but I'm finding it hard to pin down exactly why it's so upsetting (beyond the obvious "omg no can watch pony!!1!").

I think my issue is that Hasbro is acting correctly for its own interests and its leading to a bad result, possibly for all parties and future products. That usually means there's something wrong with the whole system. Hasbro is a corporation, it has not only incentives to make money but also a legal duty to serve the interests of its shareholders above the interests of anyone else. It knows it can make money by charging for My Little Pony and controlling distribution. But, I'm not sure that it would be in the position to profit from this control without the free spread of the show via Youtube over the last year.

So, the incentive structure of existing copyright seems to be the following: release something new and make it free because otherwise nobody will notice it. Then, when it gets big enough that you can make money, quash all free sources of the IP and charge for it. That's a really crummy system, especially since existing profitable distribution channels tend to be region-locked. Moreover, a system that leads to enjoyable properties be released then removed may eventually lead to lower overall sales in the future because fans will become hesitant to invest themselves into new releases for fear that the thing they enjoy will be taken away.

It does reek of bait and switch, and nopony likes having their entertainment cracked down upon after enjoying a wink wink nod nod "understanding" with the official owners. Certainly, Hasbro had benefited from the internet making this available to a fan base that wouldn't otherwise check it out. Still, we've been watching the first season and a half free of charge and we always knew this was a possibility. I don't think the argument that people will be afraid to invest in a show if they know that some time in the future it might get pulled holds up especially for a show as continuity-free as MLP. Everyone knows that shows can and do get cancelled and that's far more permanent than this.

I don't think the band camp model would be a successful one. Too many people would grab it at the minimum possible price, there's absolutely no incentive to bid higher. The only thing I can think of would be putting older episodes up somewhere for free as the "free sample" but make people pay for access to new episodes. Or pre-sell entire seasons and offer them to subscribers a day or two before they air. In a way it's a shame Hasbro can't slip ads into the youtube streams or otherwise monetize them, because I would guess that most bronies are savvy enough to just shift to other forms of digital piracy, but it makes the show harder to introduce to newer viewers.

Still, even if this became the new norm (being lenient on copyright enforcement until you have a hooked fan base then slowly restrict access) that's still better than keeping access to the show restricted from the get-go in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by legomaster00156 View Post
    So, if anyone cares to read a short story, here's the tale of how Vinyl Scratch went deaf (as she is in my fanfics).

Deaf: Vinyl's Tale
    Well that was kind of a downer. I admit when I clicked I was hoping Vinyl was deaf but had managed to contract some kind of synaesthesia that would let her still experience the music she created in another way. And I have to wonder; Vinyl doesn't even seem to care she's deaf and completely cut off from this world of sound she obviously loved enough to make a career. So why should I, as a reader, care either? She sounds like she could be recounting her last trip to the grocery store. This deserves to be fleshed out a bit more.

Also there's what looks like an undeleted fragment right at the end.

"I changed my I really only miss one thing these days."

gotta either split that into two sentences or take out the first part. Also I'm not sure Earth pony should be hyphenated.
    Last edited by Eakin; 2012-01-02 at 10:35 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I've risked incurring infractions on my account enough for today to talk intellectual property politics with everypony.

(Beyond, its not like its going to stop whatever Hasbro does everypony, youtube is only one source...)

21. - Top - End - #1431

Bout time you converted. By this rate, this entire forum will be all bronies!

Muhahahahahaha!
    Yes, Coffee is one of us!
    I've actually been a brony for several months.

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

frown Re: My Little Pony XXXIV: There is Pony of it, no exceptions!

Ponythread, I'm feeling down. Hurl ponies at me, please.

23. - Top - End - #1433

Ponythread, I'm feeling down. Hurl ponies at me, please.
    *Fires Pinkie from party cannon in Lego's direction*

Also I edited in some feedback on your story into my last post.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Well that was kind of a downer. I admit when I clicked I was hoping Vinyl was deaf but had managed to contract some kind of synaesthesia that would let her still experience the music she created in another way. And I have to wonder; Vinyl doesn't even seem to care she's deaf and completely cut off from this world of sound she obviously loved enough to make a career. So why should I, as a reader, care either? She sounds like she could be recounting her last trip to the grocery store. This deserves to be fleshed out a bit more.

Also there's what looks like an undeleted fragment right at the end.

"I changed my I really only miss one thing these days."

gotta either split that into two sentences or take out the first part. Also I'm not sure Earth pony should be hyphenated.
    The accidental sentence fragment has been fixed. And the point is that she really doesn't care much anymore. As far as she is concerned, as long as the crowd is happy, so is she. She's the kind of pony who, like Pinkie Pie, siphons off of other ponies' joy. Even if she can't hear and enjoy the music, they can.
    If you haven't read it already, you can find out how she plays beats by reading Music to my Ears.
    Last edited by legomaster00156; 2012-01-02 at 10:45 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ettin in the Playground

A warning: the rest of this post is really goddamn depressing. If you don't like upsetting things, just imagine that I'm talking about why I've got a tiny Twilight Sparkle next to my bed right now and apologizing to people for letting my PM box fill up, and to Thanqol because I've really got no idea when I'll respond to his marvelous roleplay.

Oh, and, uh, if anyone happens to drop any high-quality Rarity imagedumps, that would be cool. Just saying.

Spoiler
    Show
    Let me tell you about my little sister, Rarity.

She loved My Little Pony. She got to know all the ponies by name - well, most of them, anyway - and she loved looking at her older brother's vast collection of pony pictures, off his phone. She decided that she was obviously Rarity, that her big brother was Twilight Sparkle, and then named all her four other siblings; she would cheerfully relate, were you to ask her, the plots of various episodes, and little quotes from them. Even though she named herself Rarity, she was as cute as Fluttershy and as happy as Pinkie Pie. She was outrageously happy, overbrimming with it, whenever she wasn't having a Rarity-esque, over-the-top, meltdown. She practically bounced everywhere, and she was always curious, always wanting to help out.

She turned three years old last week. Her birthday party was last Friday. She got to go out and see a show with her dad and all her sisters and she loved it. She was ecstatic; she was similarly so when her big brother Applejack came home from camp, and when her big brother Twilight Sparkle came home, New Year's Eve, after working all day. She was so very, very happy, almost explosively joyful.

Today, to use the metaphor we've been bandying about the thread so much, her song ended. She tried to be adventurous, like her big sister, and there was an accident. She was rushed to the hospital, but soon after, she passed away.

So that's why I've got the little Twilight Sparkle toy she gave me after Christmas sitting on my desk, and why I'm having a little bit of a meltdown right now. Because I'm crying and yet I'm smiling because she smiled and would want me to. Her name was Aimee Katherine, and she was a wonderful little sister, and I'm looking forward to seeing her again one day.

If you happen to be of a religious persuasion, please pray for my family, especially my parents. I'll muddle through this, but they desperately need your prayers.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

26. - Top - End - #1436

I certainly agree that a similar system has worked in some contexts. MLG, for example, broadcasts Starcraft matches for free and charges users for a pass to view the high quality streams. The MLP context does present certain challenges for the premium quality business model though. People use the episodes heavily for PMVs and remixes, so many who would pay for the high quality episodes really want a download that they can edit, not merely a way to watch the original episodes in HQ. But, once you give out the download (unless it's protected by DRM) stopping people from distributing it freely becomes rather like fighting the tide. Controlling all distribution means that some portion of bronies will pay for iTunes, and moreover that parents who want to show MLP to its intended demographic have to buy the DVDs or the iTunes videos.

There's probably a way to make the pitch that Hasbro should use a premium quality payment model like you suggest, but it's also possible that their marketing guys have run the numbers and the focus group results and concluded that it's worth more to control the DVDs than to rely on increased toy sales, a small number of premium viewers, and ad revenue.
    There is no way a casual spectator like me sitting at home can tell you if it's cost effective to do this one way or the other. If Hasbro has a team of goons capable of telling them that this is the most cost effective strategy then, hey. Game over. Question's moot. If this discussion continues, it's going to be in the realm of cold, hard speculation.

But I know that I have spent, what... seven pony shirts, plus shoes, plus toys, plus art... about $150 on pony and pony based merchandise. About $20 went to Hasbro because they simply have not been providing the services I demand; the rest went to the fandom. If MLP was premium only, that figure would be $0. There is a LOT of money in the upsell market.

27. - Top - End - #1437

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    A warning: the rest of this post is really goddamn depressing. If you don't like upsetting things, just imagine that I'm talking about why I've got a tiny Twilight Sparkle next to my bed right now and apologizing to people for letting my PM box fill up, and to Thanqol because I've really got no idea when I'll respond to his marvelous roleplay.

Oh, and, uh, if anyone happens to drop any high-quality Rarity imagedumps, that would be cool. Just saying.

Spoiler
    Show

She loved My Little Pony. She got to know all the ponies by name - well, most of them, anyway - and she loved looking at her older brother's vast collection of pony pictures, off his phone. She decided that she was obviously Rarity, that her big brother was Twilight Sparkle, and then named all her four other siblings; she would cheerfully relate, were you to ask her, the plots of various episodes, and little quotes from them. Even though she named herself Rarity, she was as cute as Fluttershy and as happy as Pinkie Pie. She was outrageously happy, overbrimming with it, whenever she wasn't having a Rarity-esque, over-the-top, meltdown. She practically bounced everywhere, and she was always curious, always wanting to help out.

She turned three years old last week. Her birthday party was last Friday. She got to go out and see a show with her dad and all her sisters and she loved it. She was ecstatic; she was similarly so when her big brother Applejack came home from camp, and when her big brother Twilight Sparkle came home, New Year's Eve, after working all day. She was so very, very happy, almost explosively joyful.

Today, to use the metaphor we've been bandying about the thread so much, her song ended. She tried to be adventurous, like her big sister, and there was an accident. She was rushed to the hospital, but soon after, she passed away.

So that's why I've got the little Twilight Sparkle toy she gave me after Christmas sitting on my desk, and why I'm having a little bit of a meltdown right now. Because I'm crying and yet I'm smiling because she smiled and would want me to. Her name was Aimee Katherine, and she was a wonderful little sister, and I'm looking forward to seeing her again one day.

If you happen to be of a religious persuasion, please pray for my family, especially my parents. I'll muddle through this, but they desperately need your prayers.
    And then there were no words left.

I'm not religious, but I believe in a higher power, and I believe in souls. I don't pray often, but today, I will.

28. - Top - End - #1438

The accidental sentence fragment has been fixed. And the point is that she really doesn't care much anymore. As far as she is concerned, as long as the crowd is happy, so is she. She's the kind of pony who, like Pinkie Pie, siphons off of other ponies' joy. Even if she can't hear and enjoy the music, they can.
    If you haven't read it already, you can find out how she plays beats by reading Music to my Ears.
    Ah, well I'll have to read those as well and see if that changes my view of this, but if the story doesn't stand by itself maybe you're better off incorporating it into Music to my Ears instead of making it stand alone? Because nothing that you wrote above about drawing inspiration from the crowd comes through for me even knowing what you're going for. Which is a shame, because it's a solid idea!

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post

Spoiler
    Show

If my thoughts and hopes can be of any solace to you or anyone close to you, they are yours.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Ogre in the Playground

I have no idea what to say, Raz. My condolences to your family; we'll always be here for you.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.