New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Standing in the Balance (IC)

Zeref steps forward and somewhat sadly speaks to the group, Yes, I shall help. I will do all in my power to stop them and the conflict they bring. I shall find myself most useful serving Clankencog the Wise in this quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    ...Silva, you are a scary person.
    Awesome Avatar by Derjuin

My Homebrew: Here
    The Necromantic Codex: A collection of necromancy classes, items and monsters.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Banned

Goblin

Nanny Grunch, who since meeting the gods was quiet and tried to look very representative, cannot stop herself from cracking a smile. On one hand she seems happy about the mission of bringing back peace. On the other, she seems happy about all the fighting she will have to do.
    "Well of course I will help you. It would be impolite to refuse somebody who is asking so nicely." She says. She is sure she doesn't have to bring up her own quest now, they're gods, they already knows about it. She will just have to beat up few strong guys and gods will basically teleport her little Kastjus back into her hands. Piece of cake, she was fighting with a lot of scary cats in her life already. "As my patron I choose Rok, I heard he's such a nice guy once you get to know him. Like me, only I'm a girl, of course."

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

Aler looks up curiously at the voice:
    I cannot fathom putting my children into danger, I am not just the god of elves, I am also father to all sentient beings. The mass slaughter of my children has made me distraught, I apologize for my appearance.
    Last edited by Lonewolfe208; 2012-06-25 at 10:19 AM.
    Narian Wolfe

Narian speaks in Deep sky blue

4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground

The red maned giant slowly turns when the orge calls the name of Rok:
    Are you sure that you are capable of championing Rok's name? Will you be able to fight when doom is near and knocking on your thick skull? A fiery blaze in his eyes, He seems to almost challenge the Nanny's pledge just with his glaze.

Spoiler
    Show
    Nanny roll a knowledge religion even if you don't have it.
    Last edited by Lonewolfe208; 2012-06-25 at 10:24 AM.
    Narian Wolfe

5. - Top - End - #65
    Bugbear in the Playground

A latecomer arrives on the sound of enormous wings. On lupine legs he lands and strides towards the chamber of the gods. A cloak of emerald leaves trail him alongside two segmented brass tentacles tarnished with verdigris that peek out from underneath while hell-forged chains attached to links fused to tarnished brass plating on his arms and legs clink noisily as they are dragged forward.

Broken Chains Derelict enters the chamber and considers that his protocols must have been more corrupted than he realized to come and visit his enemies brazenly, the ones who have unjustly imprisoned him for more than a century before his escape, while they ponder on war. They still believe that he was the one who caused the destruction of the Amber City just because he was the only one who survived at ground zero. Since then, he was bodily taken and imprisoned in the realm most fit for those who have committed acts such as the one he supposedly did.

It has been less than a few years since his escape and he has used each and every moment since then searching who amongst the Old Ones framed him for a crime that, for once, he was innocent of. The most successful way so far has been to bodily interrogate each and every follower of the Old Ones that has crossed his path as well as some well-targeted acts of terror amongst the believers.

His face obscured by a three-fold mask that hovers less than an inch from his face, he greets the assembled gods and Protheos in particular in a mocking tone just a shade less than an all-out insult. Instead though of his brass mouth moving in greeting, it is the three-fold mask consisting of a fierce lion, a demonic goat, and unusually replacing the traditional savage dragon, an amalgamation of a green dragon and the blind beast known as a Yrthak, that alternates between the faces as he speaks.

"Hail assembled gods both noble and just. And to you oh 'Great Defender', Demonbane! What has troubled you so? Has the Lord of Darkness attempted to break free of his restraints seeking to emulate my/our example? Or have the two heads of Vitrahi come to bicker and argue amongst itself?"

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry for the switcheroo but this is going to be my char for the game. Let's see how much affront the Old Ones can stand.

As can be seen in the short internal musing above, my guy has a definite beef with the Old Ones but he knows that they are still his number one bet to get proper justice or restitution.

@Lonewolf: What makes the crime worse is that he basically destroyed a great city which contained the race that created him. I hope that I'm not contradicting any fluff that you might have planned.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

"My Lord Clankencog, I would serve you, assuming no objection. The favor of the All-Wise will surely ease the task ahead."
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomWombat
    You are a magnificent person and you should feel magnificent.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground

Clankencog nods approval.
    Narian Wolfe

8. - Top - End - #68
    Firbolg in the Playground

Archos looks over at Aler for a moment.

Sentient beings die. They have their time, however long that may be, and then die - whether naturally or because they were killed. That's how it is. No need to be distraught over it.

9. - Top - End - #69

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolfe208 View Post
    The red maned giant slowly turns when the orge calls the name of Rok:
    Are you sure that you are capable of championing Rok's name? Will you be able to fight when doom is near and knocking on your thick skull? A fiery blaze in his eyes, He seems to almost challenge the Nanny's pledge just with his glaze.
    Looking between Nanny Grunch and Rok, Iados wondered if he should step in and interfere. Shrugging, he realized that this was the Rok's business and his alone - as a God he surely had the right to choose his champion and test them if he wanted to.

Aler looks up curiously at the voice:
    I cannot fathom putting my children into danger, I am not just the god of elves, I am also father to all sentient beings. The mass slaughter of my children has made me distraught, I apologize for my appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Archos looks over at Aler for a moment.

Sentient beings die. They have their time, however long that may be, and then die - whether naturally or because they were killed. That's how it is. No need to be distraught over it.
    Nodding his head, Iados understood Aler's sentiment. "While that might be true Archos, you cannot blame Aler - he is a God of life. All this senseless death, all these people dying so others can gain even more power, it is nothing but sad. I can understand Aler's attachment to them."

Looking at Aler, he bowed. "I will try to minimize the causalities myself, if that is the best that I can do." Iados was serious about his promise - he had seen much death in his life, and he could remember every detail, every face, down to their last dying breaths. He could see their disappointment, their hopes and dreams crushed as their life slowly drained away from their faces. There was no reason to encourage that for much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonŽ View Post
    A latecomer arrives on the sound of enormous wings. On lupine legs he lands and strides towards the chamber of the gods. A cloak of emerald leaves trail him alongside two segmented brass tentacles tarnished with verdigris that peek out from underneath while hell-forged chains attached to links fused to tarnished brass plating on his arms and legs clink noisily as they are dragged forward.

Broken Chains Derelict enters the chamber and considers that his protocols must have been more corrupted than he realized to come and visit his enemies brazenly, the ones who have unjustly imprisoned him for more than a century before his escape, while they ponder on war. They still believe that he was the one who caused the destruction of the Amber City just because he was the only one who survived at ground zero. Since then, he was bodily taken and imprisoned in the realm most fit for those who have committed acts such as the one he supposedly did.

It has been less than a few years since his escape and he has used each and every moment since then searching who amongst the Old Ones framed him for a crime that, for once, he was innocent of. The most successful way so far has been to bodily interrogate each and every follower of the Old Ones that has crossed his path as well as some well-targeted acts of terror amongst the believers.

His face obscured by a three-fold mask that hovers less than an inch from his face, he greets the assembled gods and Protheos in particular in a mocking tone just a shade less than an all-out insult. Instead though of his brass mouth moving in greeting, it is the three-fold mask consisting of a fierce lion, a demonic goat, and unusually replacing the traditional savage dragon, an amalgamation of a green dragon and the blind beast known as a Yrthak, that alternates between the faces as he speaks.

"Hail assembled gods both noble and just. And to you oh 'Great Defender', Demonbane! What has troubled you so? Has the Lord of Darkness attempted to break free of his restraints seeking to emulate my/our example? Or have the two heads of Vitrahi come to bicker and argue amongst itself?"
    Looking at Broken Chains Derelict, Iados sighed. This was a tortured soul, and his cries of innocence had rocked entire planes, as had his violent retribution afterwards. Iados did not pity him, nor did he hate him either. "You really know how to make an entrance, don't you?" Iados said as he turned towards the latecomer.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Banned

Goblin

"Well, if the Rok thinks I'm not good enough for him, if the Rok wants to put good old nanny to a test, then I only have to say one thing." Nanny Grunch responds, as she stands proudly, with her arms crossed, looking boldly into Rok's eyes. Clearly showing by her stance she is ready for anything anytime, she says "Just bring it."

11. - Top - End - #71

Mockingly Chains replies. "The gods won't notice anything mundane. Nooooo! We/We are but ants upon their feet. I/We must do something grand to get even the barest acknowledgement from them."

He pauses for a few moments before continuing. "One pantheon is as good as another. If the mission is to weaken the opposing pantheon then a systematic slaughter of their believers is required. If even one/single/sole/distinct worshiper remains, it will take root again. Therefore, problems like these must be cut at the root."

12. - Top - End - #72
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mockingly Chains replies. "The gods won't notice anything mundane. Nooooo! We/We are but ants upon their feet. I/We must do something grand to get even the barest acknowledgement from them."

He pauses for a few moments before continuing. "One pantheon is as good as another. If the mission is to weaken the opposing pantheon then a systematic slaughter of their believers is required. If even one/single/sole/distinct worshiper remains, it will take root again. Therefore, problems like these must be cut at the root."
    Thanatius' mouth curls into a wicked smile:

I like this one Protheos. I would request that you are my champion.
    His eyes burn into Mocking Chains like the fires of Hell.
    Narian Wolfe

13. - Top - End - #73

Thanatius' mouth curls into a wicked smile:

I like this one Protheos. I would request that you are my champion.
    His eyes burn into Mocking Chains like the fires of Hell.
    "My/Our services do not come cheap. I/We require two things. First, I/We are to be exonerated of all charges. Second, I/We wish to know who falsely charged me/us. Third, I/We wish to enact due recompense from said entity without interference from any of the Old Ones or their vassals and followers or anyone present in this room.

14. - Top - End - #74

SwashbucklerGuy

Hoping that Rok wouldn't be pounding Nanny Grunch into the floor anytime soon, Iados turned to Chains. Crossing his arms, he looked into the whirling mask that Chains wore. "What is your real purpose Chains? Why do you come here, the one place that you hate the most? Does your drive for innocence push you that far? How many more are you willing to kill before you relent? Or will you simply let it consume you, until you are guilty for more than what you were originally accused of?"

Spell List!

Spoiler
    Show
    Swiftblade

Spoiler
    Show

1st: Shield, True Strike x 12

2nd: Bladeweave, Gust of Wind x 12

3rd: Greater Mage Armor, Scimitar of Sand, Anticipate Teleportation, Bands of Steel, Arcana Bolt x8

4th: Dimensional Anchor x2, Resilient Sphere x2, Superior Swiftblade's Speed, Celerity x7

5th: Cyclonic Blast x5, Dispel Magic, Greater x6, - Gave up one slot for Arcane Weapon.

6th: Antimagic Field, Forcecage x4, Reverse Gravity x3, Spiritwall x3, Greater Heroism

7th: Foresight, Mindblank, Howling Chain x2, Augmented Haste (Timestop 3 rounds) x5

Wizard

Spoiler
    Show

0th: Prestidigitation x4

1st: Snuff the Light x3, Silent Image x12

2nd: Rope Trick, Eyes-In-Time, Detect Thoughts, Sculpted Whirling Blade x12

3rd: Arcane Sight, Battlemagic Perception, Karmic Backlash, Greater Magic Weapon, Sense of the Dragon, Ferocity of Sanguine Rage, Sculpted, Empowered Whirling Blade x8

4th: Heart of Earth, Dispelling Screen x2, Celerity x4, Assay Spell Resistance x4, Greater Mirror Image, Black Tentacles x2

5th: Telekinesis x3, Wall of Stone x6, Refusal, Cloudkill x4

6th: Resistance, Superior, True Seeing, Eye of Stone, Freezing Fog x4, Assay Spell Resistance x4, Dispelling Screen x2, Starmantle

7th: Sculpted Choking Cobwebs x3, Choking Cobwebs, Energy Absorption, Elemental Body, Glass Strike x4, Project Image, Kiss of Draconic Defiance, Bite of the Werebear

8th: Maze x3, Prying Eyes, Greater, Chain Dispel x5, Moment of Prescience, Augmented Slow (Timestop 3 rounds) x3

9th: Maw of Chaos x8, Wish, Shapechange, Visage of the Deity, Greater, Augmented Slow (Timestop 4 rounds) x2
    Last edited by JKTrickster; 2012-07-17 at 11:13 PM.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Dwarf in the Playground

Before the ogre was any wiser, a giant hammer appeared in Rok's hands, swinging it with the might of one thousand ogres, Rok slams the giant hammer into the nanny's side, launching her into flight, and crushing the air out of her. Flying for a good 10 seconds, the nanny crashes into one of the stone pillars like a giant green cannonball, shattering the pillar and bringing tons of rock, raining down on the nanny's head.
    Narian Wolfe

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

Flutter looks at Ladara, clearly wondering if she is going to test him as well.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Banned

Goblin

Nanny slowly raises from the rubble. Everybody can hear how she mutters to herself more and more.
    "Amazing. Absolutely Amazing. You are so strong. This is going to be fun. This is going to be BEST! THING! EVER! She yells in excitement and her scream slowly turns into incoherent animalistic roar.. She suddenly grows larger and everybody around her can feel how air becomes incredibly hot. Her skin changes into more akin of a strange metal, which quickly starts getting hot - it's suprise her equipment doesn't burn, apparently it's protected. Then, still roaring, she charges at the Rok.

Spoiler
    Show

Okay, so first mechanics:
    Greater Rage activated, +6 to Str and Con to STR, to effective 37 (+13 bonus+ and 39(+14) Fort 40, +4 to Will, to 39, -2 to AC to 48.
    Fiery Aura - anyone within 20 feet must make Fort save with DC equal her constitution, so 39, or suffer 2d12 damage.
    She becomes one size larger, updating her to Huge. If Rok is still larger than her, she is threated as one size larger, updating to Gargantuan. In first case she gets +2 to Str, up to 39 and +14 modifier, -2 Dex to 21 and +5 modifier, -1 Attack Rolls and -1 AC to 47. In second case she gets double bonuses, giving her +4 Str to 41 and +15 modier, -4 Dex to 19 and +4 modifier, -2 Attack rolls and -2 AC to 46.
    Iron Body - All effects of Iron Body Spell, so +6 Str to 47 and +18 modifer, - 6 Dex to 13 and +1 modifier. Half normal speed. All other benefits of Iron Body spell granted on her.
    Charge - doesn't provoke attack of opportunity and can make full attack in charge. +2 attack rolls - 2 AC to 44, moves with twice speed, so speed returns to normal. Opponent mustake Will save or becomes shaken. Automatically overruns all smaller creatures in her path, without dealing any damage.
    With minus Dex AC is either 42 or 40, depending on size.
    With flurry of blows full attack bonus will be +54/+50/+44/+40/+19/+14
    Attack Rolls for double size, -1 from result if size if only one size applies:
    (1d20+54)[73]
    (1d20+50)[62]
    (1d20+44)[53]
    (1d20+40)[55]
    (1d20+19)[24]
    (1d20+14)[25]
    Damage should be, for double size increase, 6d6+5, for single size increase it's 4d6+5. Going to roll for double, tell me if I have to roll for single and I'll roll again:
    (4d6+5)[22]
    (4d6+5)[24]
    (4d6+5)[20]
    (4d6+5)[20]
    (4d6+5)[19]
    (4d6+5)[21]
    Also, + (2d20)[19] damage to attack with highest roll from cannon punch and as much damage to her.

Also, weapons that hit's her must make save with DC equal her Con or take 4d12 points of fire damage.
    Last edited by Man on Fire; 2012-06-29 at 06:40 AM.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Banned

Goblin

Spoiler
    Show

I said I do damage for double size and did for single, here is double size increase damage

(6d6+6)[29]
    (6d6+6)[31]
    (6d6+6)[20]
    (6d6+6)[24]
    (6d6+6)[22]
    (6d6+6)[22]

19. - Top - End - #79
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rok steadies himself, and right before the nanny reaches him, He drops his hammer and throws his arms up in front of himself before receiving the onslaught that the muscled mass had prepared for him. Faltering under the rain of blows, Rok suddenly reaches out and grabs her arm, pulling with all his strength, he manages to heave the 60 foot tall ogre over his shoulder, slamming her into ground behind him.

Pausing, Rok then let's out a torrent of laughter:
    I accept you as my Champion, you have strength and courage that almost rivals my own.

He then reaches down to lend her a hand standing up.
    Narian Wolfe

20. - Top - End - #80

Quote Originally Posted by JKTrickster View Post
    Hoping that Rok wouldn't be pounding Nanny Grunch into the floor anytime soon, Iados turned to Chains. Crossing his arms, he looked into the whirling mask that Chains wore. "What is your real purpose Chains? Why do you come here, the one place that you hate the most? Does your drive for innocence push you that far? How many more are you willing to kill before you relent? Or will you simply let it consume you, until you are guilty for more than what you were originally accused of?"
    The face nearest Iados, the goat's head answers.
    "There are no innocents amongst the worshipers. They are guilty by association."

"There is an old adage that says 'Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.' I/We intend to follow that."

Without turning his heads, Chains watches the quick skirmish between Nanny Grunch and Rok. The lion's head stares directly at Thanatius' face.

"We both know my/our capabilities Demon King. If you wish to test me/us, be prepared for repercussion similar to my escape." All three heads break out into a nasty grin as Broken Chains Derelict remembers his actions during his escape which led to a sizable fraction of hell either incapacitated or dead.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanatius glares at the beast:

I would love to crush the life out of you Chains, but I believe we can come to an agreement instead. You fight for us, and you vow to NOT kill anymore of our people while you are doing it. I am also sure that Protheos could accommodate your wishes.
    Last edited by Lonewolfe208; 2012-06-29 at 12:00 PM.
    Narian Wolfe

22. - Top - End - #82
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Demidos View Post
    Flutter looks at Ladara, clearly wondering if she is going to test him as well.
    Ladara almost seems upset by Rok's actions, You doubt she will test you in any similar way to that.
    "My/Our services do not come cheap. I/We require two things. First, I/We are to be exonerated of all charges. Second, I/We wish to know who falsely charged me/us. Third, I/We wish to enact due recompense from said entity without interference from any of the Old Ones or their vassals and followers or anyone present in this room.
    Protheos grows pale:
    I can agree to allowing you to be exonerated after you have completed the task before you, the council will discuss your other requests, and we will let you know when we have reached a decision, Is this satisfactory?

The color drawns from Aler's face while Thanatius starts to chuckle before he speaks up:
    I hate to agree with Mockingly Chains, but he is right, if we don't cut the problem at the root, we will have to deal with this same problem in a few thousand years
    Narian Wolfe

23. - Top - End - #83
    Banned

Goblin

Nanny accepts Rok's hand, turning back down to normal.
    "That was fun!" She says, smiling like a happy child. "Once this war and my mission is over, can fight again?" She asks, in tone more fit to a child asking parents if they can go to circus second time. "But of course as a bonus, my main request still is that, once this is over, you, all of you, help me find my little Kajstjus. But I bet you already know that, I just wanted to be clear" She quickly adds, now very seriously and adressing all of the Gods. "Sorry, but, as my master likes to say, you must do business before fun." She says to Rok.
    Last edited by Man on Fire; 2012-06-29 at 01:07 PM.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Man on Fire View Post
    Nanny accepts Rok's hand, turning back down to normal.
    "That was fun!" She says, smiling like a happy child. "Once this war and my mission is over, can fight again?" She asks, in tone more fit to a child asking parents if they can go to circus second time. "But of course as a bonus, my main request still is that, once this is over, you, all of you, help me find my little Kajstjus. But I bet you already know that, I just wanted to be clear" She quickly adds, now very seriously and adressing all of the Gods. "Sorry, but, as my master likes to say, you must do business before fun." She says to Rok.
    Rok nods:

Understood. You have my blessing. I look foward to your return. Nanny can see a gleam of joy in his eyes.
    Last edited by Lonewolfe208; 2012-06-29 at 06:12 PM.
    Narian Wolfe

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Standing up from his place at his goddess' feet, Flutter turns to address the assmbled gods. So just to clarify here, we're planning to destroy all the churches of new pantheon, all the records of their existence, all their worshippers, and the manifestations of the gods themselves? I was fuzzy on the last one.

If the above is correct, how do you wish us to start? Where, and when? If we have to fight the gods themselves, how can we survive? Or will killing their worshippers make them weak enough to encounter?

And when can we start?
    he ends with a grin.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

Standing up from his place at his goddess' feet, Flutter turns to address the assmbled gods. So just to clarify here, we're planning to destroy all the churches of new pantheon, all the records of their existence, all their worshippers, and the manifestations of the gods themselves? I was fuzzy on the last one.

If the above is correct, how do you wish us to start? Where, and when? If we have to fight the gods themselves, how can we survive? Or will killing their worshippers make them weak enough to encounter?

And when can we start?
    he ends with a grin.
    Zeref nods and starts talking since the group starts talking about the mission. Yes, any further information before we begin would be appreciated. Also we have a lot of people here. It may be beneficial if we try to accomplish multiple of the goals at once and split up. It would also be harder for the gods to counter attacks on multiple fronts. Even with their abilities.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Dwarf in the Playground

And when can we start?
    he ends with a grin.
    Protheos grins:
    You will spear head the war against the Ardanians, there are 6 of them, and yes, you will need to do all of those things. It is a difficult task, but It will be well worth it.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm moving today and tomoro, so I won't have very long posts, :/
    Narian Wolfe

28. - Top - End - #88

SwashbucklerGuy

Iados sighed as Nanny Grunch emerged unharmed from the rubble. He evens smiled when he saw her counterattack. It looks...rough, but it certainly seems to work, he thought as Rok chose finally chose her as his champion. Perhaps they will be useful here.

Turning to Protheos, Iados nodded as he explained what they had to do. Looking at Aler in the corner of his eye, he kept in mind what he had promised to the god. After all, there was no reason for more pain than was absolutely necessary - it reminded of far darker thoughts than he would have liked.

"Well then we better be off. May your guidance be with us," he said simply as he started turning around and leaving. Looking at Flutter, he motioned for the rest to follow. "There are some easy places to start. But first we have to catch their attention. That is more than simple enough - their temples themselves. But they are many and we want to make as much noise as possible. Perhaps we can split up into different groups?"

29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JKTrickster View Post
    Iados sighed as Nanny Grunch emerged unharmed from the rubble. He evens smiled when he saw her counterattack. It looks...rough, but it certainly seems to work, he thought as Rok chose finally chose her as his champion. Perhaps they will be useful here.

Turning to Protheos, Iados nodded as he explained what they had to do. Looking at Aler in the corner of his eye, he kept in mind what he had promised to the god. After all, there was no reason for more pain than was absolutely necessary - it reminded of far darker thoughts than he would have liked.

"Well then we better be off. May your guidance be with us," he said simply as he started turning around and leaving. Looking at Flutter, he motioned for the rest to follow. "There are some easy places to start. But first we have to catch their attention. That is more than simple enough - their temples themselves. But they are many and we want to make as much noise as possible. Perhaps we can split up into different groups?"
    Zeref nods, Yes, I think splitting up is going to be more efficient then anything else. I believe we are all competent enough in our own skills that we shouldn't need to have everyone at every temple. It would only slow us down. I believe splitting people into groups based on skill set would be useful. That way the assassins and stealth focused members of our group aren't impaired by the clanky direct fighting type of characters.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Banned

Goblin

"I'm with the direct guys then. I'm sadly too big girl for stealthy stuff." nanny says, through everybody can notice she smiles a bit at the perspective of fight that clearly goes with that group.