New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1527
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Serpentine's Secretly Sapphic Salacious Sacrarium of Random Banter #180

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    ION: I am finding it increaisngly hard to bleieve that teal is actually blue. This is a conspiracy on the part of the mattress makers and the NRA. And the cobblers. EVEN THE PEACH CRUMBLE
    Well... It's half blue and half green...
    So, one could say it's both blue and green?
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Serpentine's Secretly Sapphic Salacious Sacrarium of Random Banter #180

In case it helps the puzzle any, Sheep is 3 years younger than me. Ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Sulphur, Carbon and Ammonium Nitrate? No acid there, how does that op... OH! Right, gunpowder!

Seriously, I did A-level chemistry. I'm ashamed of how long it took me to work that one out.
    They don't teach how to make the fun stuff there though. Water, Salt, Bicarbonate, Nitric and Sulphuric Acid and some glycerine (all mixed on an ice filled bathtub) for epic fun!

[Warning! do not try at home, ever, may cost you an eye. No instructions provided for forum goers safety.]
    ION: I am finding it increaisngly hard to bleieve that teal is actually blue. This is a conspiracy on the part of the mattress makers and the NRA. And the cobblers. EVEN THE PEACH CRUMBLE
    Well, every colour is going to be either red, yellow/green or blue saturated and mixed to certain degree mainly because of how light works. Teal is unlikely to be red or yellow, so it is a given saturation of either green or blue mixed with one of the other primary colours.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Yha, I meant to say "too bad Moonie isn't here". I have no idea why I didn't spell it right at all.

Also, we know because he recently just postted a picture of him with a plush hippo toy on his head. And also a picture of him hugging it, looking all like a super model.

I think I may join you, hehe
    RIght. Your brain went wonky. I blame the mattress people!

Cobra just showed them to me. Which reminds me. TEDDY MARRY ME

<shoves off> Get out of my bed lady! I'm preoccupied!

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Well... It's half blue and half green...
    So, one could say it's both blue and green?
    Sneaky. Well played Elemental.

ION: I voluntarily decided to succumb to the crazy I've been holding back. THIS IS AWEOSME.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Colossus in the Playground

RIght. Your brain went wonky. I blame the mattress people!

Cobra just showed them to me. Which reminds me. TEDDY MARRY ME

<shoves off> Get out of my bed lady! I'm preoccupied!

Sneaky. Well played Elemental.

ION: I voluntarily decided to succumb to the crazy I've been holding back. THIS IS AWEOSME.
    Hey, he's (one of) my artists, hands off

I meant my own bed, silly. This too shall be blamed on the matress company, I assume.

6. - Top - End - #1416

Hey, he's (one of) my artists, hands off

I meant my own bed, silly. This too shall be blamed on the matress company, I assume.
    No. Too cute, he's mine now. You may have the hippo.

THEY CONJOINED OUR BEDS??? THE BASTARDS!
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1417

No. Too cute, he's mine now. You may have the hippo.

THEY CONJOINED OUR BEDS??? THE BASTARDS!
    Why can't we just share? Afterall, if there is enough of ME to go around, there certaintly should be the same for the others

The bed situation would certainly help with that, hehe

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    In case it helps the puzzle any, Sheep is 3 years younger than me. Ish.
    WHAT PUZZLE? *scans last two pages frantically because why not*

There is no puzzle.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

9. - Top - End - #1419

NecromancerGuy

Ok, I gotta admit, that sounds cool.

I'm not sure what you mean by "not alone" either Moonie. I think I meant to say "I wish Moonie was here so she could laugh at this situation".

Also, yes, Teddy is very handsome. I'm actually inclined to use a more femanine term, if only because it's clear even the guys want him.

Cobra x Teddy OTP. Just kidding
    Indeed. I just get this awesome picture of a steampunk mad scientist shouting "Come Zodi, we must make Lazors!" With like, zeppelins and airships in the background and such.

So Teddy is purdy, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    He's pretty. But in a manly way. There really isn't one word that encompasses that, unfortunately.

...also, I'm expecting a drawing of a snake wrapped around a teddy bear now. =3
    Sounds more like yummy, I think, but then that gets a bit kinky.

Sulphur, Carbon and Ammonium Nitrate? No acid there, how does that op... OH! Right, gunpowder!

Seriously, I did A-level chemistry. I'm ashamed of how long it took me to work that one out.
    I thought it was Potassium Nitrate myself.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-08-30 at 09:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

10. - Top - End - #1420

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Indeed. I just get this awesome picture of a steampunk mad scientist shouting "Come Zodi, we must make Lazors!"

So Teddy is purdy, eh?
    Lets make science!

And yes he is. It's one of the few times I've ever seen...anything, really, and had my jaw literally drop, no understatement.

Also I realize Teddy will probably find this all very embarassing in the morning when he reads all of this.

11. - Top - End - #1421

Why can't we just share? Afterall, if there is enough of ME to go around, there certaintly should be the same for the others

The bed situation would certainly help with that, hehe
    Wihch reminds me, LaLa, Cobra jsut said you two were dating. WHAT.

And no, Teddy is all mine now. I'll even have Bast be nice to Elden for an in-game week, which is like, a year of our time.

No cheating on Cobra!
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1422

Wihch reminds me, LaLa, Cobra jsut said you two were dating. WHAT.

And no, Teddy is all mine now. I'll even have Bast be nice to Elden for an in-game week, which is like, a year of our time.

No cheating on Cobra!
    Well to be fair, Bast IS currently feeling happier then normal becuase of the Shadowfell, so it's not without the realm of possibility.

13. - Top - End - #1423

NecromancerGuy

Lets make science!
    Most effective pickup line I've had used on me yet, haha. I was thinking there had to be room for a lazor light show too, haha.

And yes he is. It's one of the few times I've ever seen...anything, really, and had my jaw literally drop, no understatement.
    Oh myyy. Also, oh my. Did he post these in the You Thread or was this just a private communique?
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #1424

Most effective pickup line I've had used on me yet, haha. I was thinking there had to be room for a lazor light show too, haha.

Oh myyy. Also, oh my. Did he post these in the You Thread or was this just a private communique?
    He posted them here. Search for fleece because he was talking about his fleece jacket that he was showing off in the pictures.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Ettin in the Playground

He posted them here. Search for fleece because he was talking about his fleece jacket that he was showing off in the pictures.
    Page 46, IIRC. It's plus shaped and in a spoiler.
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

16. - Top - End - #1426

Yeah. <coughs>

Well to be fair, Bast IS currently feeling happier then normal becuase of the Shadowfell, so it's not without the realm of possibility.
    Is there any chance you can do a resurgence of that almost incurable lust Bast had earlier? Now I have information that may prove for it to be more.. entertaining.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Ettin in the Playground

I now realise I mixed up good old ANFO with black powder. Yes, it's Potassium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate is used with Diesel to make ANFO, much more powerful, much more risky.

[Warning: Ammonium Nitrate is dangerous by itself, I believe it is a regulated substance and as such not easily acquirable, but I repeat, do not acquire Ammonium Nitrate unless you know what you are doing. Also, ANFO proportions and methodology of production are not written down for forumers safety.]
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Troll in the Playground

I had to go searching for it myself, so I feel like reposting this hotness a civic duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    I have a very intimate relationship to fleece jackets (not that intimate, though), and I'm currently wearing the one I got for my last birthday, which is even softer and warmer than my previous favourite (which I accidently burned holes into). It's like a neverending soft hug, and I like that. :3
    Here's a 4in1-picture-cross-thing of me in a my second to favourite fleece jacket (one of my warmest, and it's the darkest in colour for when I need a bit of a toned down attire) I posted in the You thread a few days ago, in case you haven't already seen it:
    Spoiler
    Show
    /feels goooooood
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

19. - Top - End - #1429

Yeah. <coughs>

Is there any chance you can do a resurgence of that almost incurable lust Bast had earlier? Now I have information that may prove for it to be more.. entertaining.
    I'm unsure, since I've already done the rolls and know the results that will happen. Really curious as to what you're thinking of though, maybe you should get online so we can discuss it

20. - Top - End - #1430

I'm unsure, since I've already done the rolls and know the results that will happen. Really curious as to what you're thinking of though, maybe you should get online so we can discuss it
    We're currently on playground.beta. Discussing how hot Teddy is, and other things...
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1431

NecromancerGuy

Ah. ANFO is bad news, yeah.

Also, that's some hippopotamus. Teddy could be a model, all right.
    Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah. ANFO is bad news, yeah.
    Incredibly stable but insanely powerful.
    Also, that's some hippopotamus. Teddy could be a model, all right.
    Agreed on both accounts.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ogre in the Playground

Question: How long should you expect the flavor of gum to last? I bought a pack of a new flavor, and thought it didn't last very long. Later, I decided to test my theory, only to discover from the moment I began chewing to the moment I discovered I could no longer tell what the flavor of my gum was to begin with, only 11 minutes had elapsed.

So, what are your expectations? How long SHOULD the flavor of gum last?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Question: How long should you expect the flavor of gum to last? I bought a pack of a new flavor, and thought it didn't last very long. Later, I decided to test my theory, only to discover from the moment I began chewing to the moment I discovered I could no longer tell what the flavor of my gum was to begin with, only 11 minutes had elapsed.

So, what are your expectations? How long SHOULD the flavor of gum last?
    Longer than you expect.
    I personally don't chew gum, but my Mum told me that when the flavour runs out, it actually hasn't run out, your brain has merely adjusted to the constant signal of gum flavour and stopped paying attention.
    It's also the same reason we can't taste our own saliva.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ogre in the Playground

That actually makes a lot of sense. It would also explain why (to me, at least) gum with multiple layers tend to last a little longer.
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Let's Read the Monster Manual II!

Dwarf Cleric avatar by azuyomi244. Thanks!

Saurial Soulknife avatar by Serpentine. Thanks!

Warforged Fighter Avatar by C-Lam. Thanks!

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Bugbear in the Playground

My brand of peppermint gum has minty freshness that lasts for hours on end.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    They don't teach how to make the fun stuff there though. Water, Salt, Bicarbonate, Nitric and Sulphuric Acid and some glycerine (all mixed on an ice filled bathtub) for epic fun!

[Warning! do not try at home, ever, may cost you an eye. No instructions provided for forum goers safety.]
    What does that one do?

Oh. Oh my.

Saltpetre used to be made from urine, so ammonium would make more sense. I don't remember though.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ettin in the Playground

What does that one do?
    Water, Salt,Nitric Acid, Bicarbonate, Sulphuric Acid and some glycerine (all mixed on an ice filled bathtub) for epic fun!

Saltpetre used to be made from urine, so ammonium would make more sense. I don't remember though.
    Ammonium Nitrate is VERY unstable, I don't even know what would happen if you replaced Potassium Nitrate with it, the procedure for black powder involves some rough work with the nitrate, so it would probably explode before it was even a final product. Even the isopropylalcohol method is somewhat scary to try out because ammonium nitrate loves blowing up.

My only contact with Ammonium nitrate was for a very by the book making of certain types of explosives, and even then I treated it like it was landmine, the thing has been known to explode for little to no reason.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-08-31 at 12:29 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

We're currently on playground.beta. Discussing how hot Teddy is, and other things...
    Link please? Somebody? Anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Ogre in the Playground

Well guys, the housing freeze was lifted today, and, according to the e-mail I got, I'll probably be getting a roommate soon. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Maybe he'll have a microwave, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.