New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1483
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I wish you luck Moonie, and I'll be sure to assist you with that!

And right, I forgot you were leaving for France. Why you no tell me!
    Fank you LaLa!

Nah, I meant my last trip to France. not the one I might be doing this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post

I want more info...
    My now sadly deceased cat jumped on my head and made a tiny nick at my temple. I couldn't even find it, it was so small, and it didn't hurt, but I naturally decided it was fricking awesome and refused to wash it off. I was slightly concerned about how much I was bleeding, so I called my parents and asked them to come home in case I might pass out in a puddle of blood, and then proceeded to just go about my regular business(I was making dinneR), with the blood very neatly spouting down precisely one side of my face, almost perfectly dividing over my nose. It was drying pretty quickly, so one side of my face was totally normal, while the other half was completely covered in quickly drying and layering blood that was starting to cake my hair on as well.Before my parents got home, and campaigner dude happened to knock on the door, and be greeted by a young lady who looked more like Two-Face than she'd care to admit. I was also holding a knife at the time, and since I was cutting onions, I was slightly teary. He left quite expediently for a rotund man of sixtyish.

Gaaah why do I keep on making that mistake so much recently.
    *gaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Ah, you should hop online so either Zodi or I can explain anything you're finding confusing. =3

...and should we take your blush to mean there's some sort of ulterior motive for wanting to join this group? A cute boy, perhaps?

Oh, don't worry, Moonie, I believe you. You're just adorable when you're being teased mercilessly.

*snuggles*...even if your propensity for affection in dark places with this boy is beginning to stretch the realms of plausible deniability...
    I will be online tonight! But I wont be able to talk to anyone who isn't LaLa.

I'm the only girl in the group of five. One boy is, like, ten. Another is a jerkass who bullied my friend, one is the dude who had a crush on me this summer, and one is the dude I had a crush on but not anymore.

Believe it or face my WRATH! Rawrr!

We were playing the Human Knot game! I held hands with everyone! And then the teacher was like 'ooh, let's do this next round, IN THE DARK!'

I doubt it has anything to do with a boy, but she's more embarassed because "oh mai gaaaw I'm going to do things with friends in real life that's so awesome!!!!!!! I wish I could do it with you Zodi!"

Or something like that.
    Oh yes LaLa, I'd love to do it with you.

Something.

Aww, spoilsport, ruining my teasery opportunities. It's almost like you don't find blushy Moonies in denial utterly cute. =3
    What am I in denial about? I don't see anything I'm denying...

I do find her blushy denials cute, I just like playing devil's advocate.

I'm actually going to go out on a limb here and say that's...probably more likely then you know

Not that I'd know myself.
    Not doing blushy cute denials! And it isn't playing Devil's Advocate to say what I've been saying the whole time!

LaLa, have you been MINGLING?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    I find Moonie to be... silly. *answers quesiton no one asked because I AM SO SLUGGISH NOW A DAYS. WHYYYYY. >_<*
    What did I doooo?

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    oh myy...
    That is so takei.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    INow you're just asking for it.
    Oh, I could tell you about some of the other things that have happened in that class...

I'm betting she sets herself up for these things because she secretly enjoys being teased. =3
    Oh, never. I just like getting other people to commentate on how annoyingly surreal/dramatic/stupid my life can be sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    "Feed the birds! Tuppence a bag!"
    EDIT: this actually gives me an idea for a really fantastic short horror fiction.
    holy crap, that seems aweosme jsut from that non-premise!

Umm...hmm. I suppose I'm a pretty good friend...I'm not a terrible boyfriend...I'm decent at any feats of endurance...umm, what else? I've been told I have a way with words, though that description's never been applied to any of my writing that wasn't smut, or just really imagery-prone descriptions of, say, Moonie making out with her bunker boy.

...you may not have meant any innuendo, but all my talents appear to be in that area. =\
    I don't have a bunker-boy! And if y'all keep on saying that, newbies are gonna get the idea that I have some sort of male slave holed away in a bunker for my... amusement. Do I look like I wanna be the new pervert of the RB?
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-09-26 at 11:23 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I don't have a bunker-boy! And if y'all keep on saying that, newbies are gonna get the idea that I have some sort of male slave holed away in a bunker for my... amusement. Do I look like I wanna be the new pervert of the RB?
    Heh, you better not be trying to usurp me, Moonie. =3

Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Troll in the Playground

... You has a male slave?
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

...I have since been corrected. My ability to write a character backstory has also been complimented. =P
    Yeah, baby. Write my backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Despite having no objection to budgies, I'd still find the ability to transform into a swarm of them slightly unnerving. But that's just me.
    Still, I suppose I'd be able to get used to it.
    I would promise not to assassinate you -- although certainly, I would walk all over your shoulders and hair and make an adorable racket.

Oh, I could tell you about some of the other things that have happened in that class...
    I know what happens in the theatre, darling, so I'm all ears.

I kissed a girl in theatre class and I liked it. Your move.

I must now take me to bed, so I wish you all good tidings!

Tee hee hee! I suspect the word he wanted was supplant, but I'm happy to imagine the mistake.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-09-27 at 12:05 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Colossus in the Playground

Yeah, baby. Write my backstory.

I would promise not to assassinate you -- although certainly, I would walk all over your shoulders and hair and make an adorable racket.

I must now take me to bed, so I wish you all good tidings!

Tee hee hee! I suspect the word he wanted was supplant, but I'm happy to imagine the mistake.
    Knee, is it wrong that I imagine you in a tophat and monocle at all time, talking like a mix between a british dandy and the Hedonismbot?

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Ettin in the Playground

That would certainly creep out my paranoid cat... I have no idea how the other one would react...
    Anyway... Goodnight to you. Sleep well and hopefully your dreams shall not involve evil budgies coming in the night to feast upon your soul.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ogre in the Playground

Knee, is it wrong that I imagine you in a tophat and monocle at all time, talking like a mix between a british dandy and the Hedonismbot?
    Far from being wrong, that's one of the nicest things somebody has ever said to me.

I apologize for nothing, by Jove

That would certainly creep out my paranoid cat... I have no idea how the other one would react...
    Anyway... Goodnight to you. Sleep well and hopefully your dreams shall not involve evil budgies coming in the night to feast upon your soul.
    They too will be cuddled: their fluffyish distinctiveness shall be added to our own.

Goodnight, thanks! Believe me, for me no dream involving budgies could be bad.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-09-27 at 12:15 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ettin in the Playground

They too will be cuddled: their fluffyish distinctiveness shall be added to our own.

Goodnight, thanks! Believe me, for me no dream involving budgies could be bad.
    And now my mind has started planning a dream scenario where by a dream involving budgies is bad. But I won't tell you because it's too horrible to imagine.

Anyway... Good night.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

9. - Top - End - #1179

I don't wanna! I'm not going to be the resident RB pervert, even if I have to emulate DP to achieve it!

I owouldn't be surprised. LaLa, you're still female, right?

I know, right? It's like, all inhibitions are just swept away. And so are personal boundaries. I love it!

Nice. I'll try and top you later, I've too sleepy now.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Ettin in the Playground

As clearly evidenced by your failing ability to use the correct words...
    Even though you only got one word wrong in that entire post.

Dragons!

11. - Top - End - #1181

I don't wanna! I'm not going to be the resident RB pervert, even if I have to emulate DP to achieve it!

I owouldn't be surprised. LaLa, you're still female, right?

I know, right? It's like, all inhibitions are just swept away. And so are personal boundaries. I love it!

I'm still a female, sorry to dissapoint

12. - Top - End - #1182

As clearly evidenced by your failing ability to use the correct words...
    Even though you only got one word wrong in that entire post.
    huh? Which word? Did my English regress?

Aww, I wanted a third big brother!
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ettin in the Playground

...I've too sleepy now.
    I've too sleepy now?

Dragons!

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ettin in the Playground

You never disappoint. <3

And I meant usurp my position as resident perv, not usurp my position as male sex slave owner.
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ogre in the Playground

I've too sleepy now?
    Permission to giggle?

I've been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender lately (just finished Book 1: Water) and I keep making references to it in the Lords of Creation game I play.. Even a 'but everything changed when the fire nation attacked' reference xD

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ogre in the Playground

:smallattempttoretainfinalvesitgesofbeingbelievedw hentellingthetruth: )
    As an aside, at the gaming shop on Tuesday evening, I played one game I've forgotten the name of, in which one player is selected as the 'host'. The host aims to infect other players without getting discovered and killed. When the the guy sitting next to me tried to infect me, I knew he was the host and told the other players so. Later, when I was proven right, I was called 'a really bad truth teller'. I had the same problem playing werewolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Steak flavored potato chips are ... interesting.
    Are they not common in the US? I'd rate them amongst my favourite flavours...

Now, I do this too. Retroactively.

ion, I had a lecture at 9am today and woke up at 9.40

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Troll in the Playground

So this weekend I caved and dug out my old copy of Pokemon Emerald.

My friends might not see me for the next couple of weeks.
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm off to America on a rather long flight in two weeks time (Yay, meet up in 2 weeks! =D) and I'm tempted to grab a pokemon game of some description so I have something to while away the wee hours. Black/White 2 aren't out yet are they? If not, which one would you suggest for a relative newcomer that only played blue/red?

In terms of gameplay, I'm just looking to enjoy the meat of the game (the collecting/battles/levelling) rather than too much faffing around.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Black/White 2? Is this the first real sequel they have done to the core game series?

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Troll in the Playground

As far as I'm aware they're still only on Black and White. I might be wrong though.

Truthfully my favourite was the Gold/Silver/Crystal version (generation 2? something). Minimal faffing about, as far as I can remember.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

21. - Top - End - #1191

Seems it's a sequel to Black/White, and is being released on Oct 7th in NA.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Seems it's a sequel to Black/White, and is being released on Oct 7th in NA.
    Not to be confused with the Peter Molinyeux Black/White, where you control a small creature that battles other small creatures, learns new tricks and grows in power as the game progresses.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    I'm off to America on a rather long flight in two weeks time (Yay, meet up in 2 weeks! =D) and I'm tempted to grab a pokemon game of some description so I have something to while away the wee hours. Black/White 2 aren't out yet are they? If not, which one would you suggest for a relative newcomer that only played blue/red?

In terms of gameplay, I'm just looking to enjoy the meat of the game (the collecting/battles/levelling) rather than too much faffing around.
    Black and White 2 are due out on the 12th of October I believe, if you're likely to be buying before that, I'd get black or white so you can cash in on the current Keldeo giveaway event (which runs until the 11th October) at Game or Gamestation stores...

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Black/White 2? Is this the first real sequel they have done to the core game series?
    To be honest I'd argue that Gold and Silver were the first sequels they did, because from watching playthroughs on youtube Black 2 and White 2 are as close to sequels as they ever were in that while the same geography and some of the same characters are there, there are additional areas and you do not play as the same character as Black and White... and in both the Johto games and Black 2 and White 2 you face off against a changed version of the evil team from the previous games. So to be honest, if Black 2 and White 2 count as sequels then by definition Gold and Silver (and Crystal) should also count.
    Part of YugiohITP

Warning: This post may contain traces of nuts, madness and/or sarcasm, you have been warned.

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary Pen View Post
    Black and White 2 are due out on the 12th of October I believe, if you're likely to be buying before that, I'd get black or white so you can cash in on the current Keldeo giveaway event (which runs until the 11th October) at Game or Gamestation stores...
    :smallpuzzled: What's a Keldeo?

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Troll in the Playground

Not to be confused with the Peter Molinyeux Black/White, where you control a small creature that battles other small creatures, learns new tricks and grows in power as the game progresses.
    Although that one was called Black & White, and already had a sequel.

And was a pretty fun game.

26. - Top - End - #1196

That was Black & White.

Oh, yeah, he's going to the US, not from it.

To be honest I'd argue that Gold and Silver were the first sequels they did, because from watching playthroughs on youtube Black 2 and White 2 are as close to sequels as they ever were in that while the same geography and some of the same characters are there, there are additional areas and you do not play as the same character as Black and White... and in both the Johto games and Black 2 and White 2 you face off against a changed version of the evil team from the previous games. So to be honest, if Black 2 and White 2 count as sequels then by definition Gold and Silver (and Crystal) should also count.
    Well, in that case, the first numbered sequel then.

27. - Top - End - #1197

BlackDragon

Technically you don't *control* the creature--it's an independent entity you can encourage to do certain things, but it won't necessarily do them. Another, perhaps better, description of the game I once heard called it "A second-rate RTS mixed with a Tamagotchi", which I think fits the bill pretty well!

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ettin in the Playground

The thing is, I liked the RTS aspect, the magic aspect, the gestures aspect...everything except the frigging pet. -.-

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Titan in the Playground

Beware, beware! Garment adjustments are not a beginner's undertaking, ma huître!

You wouldn't need much equipment to bring in the side seams a little: but to encourage the garment to really cop a feel on your curves, you'd need to employ darts. - which are a troublesome enough lover when making something from scratch, never mind in alterations.
    So not something I'm likely to be able to do? Damn. I was really hoping I'd be able to combine my pseudo-Victorian finery with girl mode.
    Last edited by Heliomance; 2012-09-27 at 06:52 AM.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

30. - Top - End - #1200

BONUS POKEMON PRIZE:

Spoiler
    Show