New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

View Poll Results: Will you vote on this poll?

Voters
337. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

110 32.64%
  • No

79 23.44%
  • Maybe

61 18.10%
  • What's a poll?

87 25.82%
Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4873888990919293949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 3016
  1. - Top - End - #2911
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Forum Staff's Random Banter of Oh My Gosh You Guys Really Talked for 200 Threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    *starts buttering scones for Finn*
    I always find a little something to eat helps me when I'm not feeling too good.
    *mutters silently*
    I can't eat these...

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Somehow this doesn't sound very convincing...

Eh, I practically live in a zoo as it is. Have at it.
    I AM VERY CONVINCING

You live amongst many men, don't you? In university dorms, right? They have some rather animalistic occurrences there, don't they? I bet you have done a little experimenting with these lads, eh? Like in a zoo, eh?
    I DON'T KNOW I'M STILL A LITTLE ILL AND THERE IS STILL A SMALL YAOI FANGIRL IN ME
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

2. - Top - End - #2912
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Forum Staff's Random Banter of Oh My Gosh You Guys Really Talked for 200 Threads?

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    *mutters silently*
    I can't eat these...
    *margarines dairy-free scones for*
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

3. - Top - End - #2913
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
    You've been to Japan? Dang I am somewhat jelly. Abd my friend Varsu definitely would be. But I am glad you did sorta well. Thumbs up!
    Yep! I went back when I was ... 14? I was in Tokyo for around two weeks, and then I did some traveling to Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Kyoto, and Osaka. For reference (and proof), here is a very derpy picture of me in Japan taking a calligraphy lesson in Tokyo.

Spoiler
    Show

Next week when class starts, I shall try to speak more to you and Wombat about all this, and hopefully understand the lesson better.
    Sounds fun!

I know the class you mean, a bit at least. Though I do not know of the mutations stuff. I almost was a part of a game once with some friends which was Modern, but we all had some type of super power that would advance as we went. My character had a kind of banshee shriek power. And I intentionally made the character with as high a wealth bonus as possible. I was like Bruce Wayne but with SONIC SCREECH! Sadly the game never really got up off the ground.
    That sounds wicked! I'm not so hot as a DM and I doubt you want to be in *another* PbP, but if you did, we could totally go looking for a DM for some sort of similar game. Heck, so could Milo, I'd be he'd be interested ...

Would you be interested, Milo? *is desperately looking for a game at college*

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    *sheds a single tear for the pending demise of Forum Staff's XL sized thread*

It was fun while it lasted.
    Don't worry, Rawhide. RB 300 can always be XL. Heck, it could be XXL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

4. - Top - End - #2914
    Firbolg in the Playground

*mutters silently*
    I can't eat these...
    I can't use these items together!
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #2915
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by banthesun View Post
    'fraid not, all my soft toys are penguins.

I'm glad everyone in here likes cute pics!

Spoiler: A big hug for everyone here who's having problems
    Show
    D'aww so very huggable!

*sheds a single tear for the pending demise of Forum Staff's XL sized thread*

It was fun while it lasted.

By the way, remember not to fuss over who goes next. Start deciding on page 100 (50 normally), and don't panic if there's no one around, it can go over by a few pages, it's not going to blow up the internet.
    True true. But you know we are all so diligent about that. If we intentionally forgot, it would just be like we keep forgetting and keep forgetting and then boom! 2000 pages in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Yep! I went back when I was ... 14? I was in Tokyo for around two weeks, and then I did some traveling to Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Kyoto, and Osaka. For reference (and proof), here is a very derpy picture of me in Japan taking a calligraphy lesson in Tokyo.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dang that is a ton of travel right there. And you do not seem at all derpy to me! Why do you think that you are?

That sounds wicked! I'm not so hot as a DM and I doubt you want to be in *another* PbP, but if you did, we could totally go looking for a DM for some sort of similar game. Heck, so could Milo, I'd be he'd be interested ...

Would you be interested, Milo? *is desperately looking for a game at college*
    Heh well it could be fun...being in games doesn't bother me as much, at least not with PbP stuff. Running games is what wears me down. And I do plan to run a zombie-themed Modern game, once stuff settles down a bit around here with all my stuff. But yeah for this, if you could find a DM I would be in!

Don't worry, Rawhide. RB 300 can always be XL. Heck, it could be XXL.
    Again, 2000 pages.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

6. - Top - End - #2916
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    The ears are too high still to tell you're looking down, and you look quite jovial.
    I always draw my ears at that height no matter how far up or down I look in my scribbles, because as soon as you add the slightest bit of perspective to them, they become a pain to draw, and I don't want to spend that time perfecting them when scribbling (Inkscaping is another thing, because then I've got a much greater room for error correction).

Also, it's supposed to be a "saying nice, comforting things" smile. I'm not going to look dead serious, and I'm not the person to cry with you...

ION:
    Can someone please stop time, I want to rest...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

7. - Top - End - #2917
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    You look... creepily like my brother did at that age.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

8. - Top - End - #2918
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
    Dang that is a ton of travel right there. And you do not seem at all derpy to me! Why do you think that you are?
    Indeed it was. Tokyo is an amazing city, let me tell you. I really want to go back. (Hence why I am taking Japanese.) And probably because I have a very silly expression on my face. That is also the *best* picture of me in Japan ... So yeah.

Heh well it could be fun...being in games doesn't bother me as much, at least not with PbP stuff. Running games is what wears me down. And I do plan to run a zombie-themed Modern game, once stuff settles down a bit around here with all my stuff. But yeah for this, if you could find a DM I would be in!
    Hmmm. Perhaps we should PM and see if we can seek one out together?

Again, 2000 pages.
    Except that probably would crash the internet.

ION: Anyone remember me complaining about having to write a research paper written in prose? I finally got that back. I got an A- and my professor said I "actually created a new kind of format." And she would know, she's the head of the creative writing department. *does a jig*

EDIT:

You look... creepily like my brother did at that age.
    Do I still?
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2013-11-22 at 03:42 PM.

9. - Top - End - #2919
    Troll in the Playground

Do I still?
    Not at all, really. Your bones are larger, hair longer, can't remember if you still have a beard, but either way that's longer.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

10. - Top - End - #2920

Woo! Just enrolled for the winter quarter for college. English 114: Introductory to Drama and English 101 (It was required. :pouts:) should be fun. And I'm prolly going to be ready to smash things when I take 114, since it's being taught by Cuckoo Teacher and I have stronger opinions about play interpretations than even history.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #2921
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Woo! Just enrolled for the winter quarter for college. English 114: Introductory to Drama and English 101 (It was required. :pouts:) should be fun. And I'm prolly going to be ready to smash things when I take 114, since it's being taught by Cuckoo Teacher and I have stronger opinions about play interpretations than even history.
    Hahaha. That's unfortunate. And nothing else that would fulfill the requirements? (Specific classes being required without wiggle room is very unusual.) And only two classes? That's odd.
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2013-11-22 at 06:26 PM.

12. - Top - End - #2922
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Your APs not good enough and not able to CLEP out? ouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

13. - Top - End - #2923
    Ettin in the Playground

Scare you?
    Yes. Eventually, one starts to believe they have a hidden agenda behind their adorable faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Was that the "Don't bring a thing" one?
    Indeed it was. And an effective ad it was too because now I desire individually wrapped miniature chocolate bars...

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    No point at all. Weed mats are a lie. I have a use for them here but that is a sand mat to keep the soil from drying up and flying away. They do not keep out weeds!

Tomatoes can use hand pollination too. Not flower to flower. Just pretend you are wind and shake the flowers a little. They should not need help outside. How big were the cloths? Did they block all the wind?

I think underwater needs a different class of license.
    Well, that makes all the effort we went to put one under the stairs seem wasted now. Though I suppose, if it weren't there, there's be more weeds.

We've never needed to do that with out tomatoes, which I suppose is part of the problem. If you fail to harvest every single fruit, then there'll be a few that germinate and begin the trifid cycle anew.
    Let me see... It was some years ago, but I do believe they were more akin to a heavy netting than a cloth.

Nonsense. You have a license to drive a car, where does it say that said car has to be on dry land?

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Nibbles birthday is a day after mine? Ooh.

I helped!

I should really make scones again sometime.
    It is a fortuitous coincidence, very convenient from my standpoint.

Well... For a given definition of helped. Though in any case, thank you. It was greatly appreciated.

And yes you should. Mmm... Scones...

Oh derp, your geography. That had not occurred to me...
    Yes... Geography. The silent bringer of inconvenience and incorrect assumptions.

By the way, remember not to fuss over who goes next. Start deciding on page 100 (50 normally), and don't panic if there's no one around, it can go over by a few pages, it's not going to blow up the internet.
    How can you be so certain it won't?

*mutters silently*
    I can't eat these...
    Oh... Umm... *presents fresh fruit as a distraction before absconding to the bakery*
    I forgot you were allergic to dairy and somehow confused it with lactose intolerance. *gives apology hug*

*margarines dairy-free scones for*
    Or that! That works too. Thank you Cuthalion.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

14. - Top - End - #2924
    Halfling in the Playground

I hereby do make it known: I am, at heart, a teenage girl. What other explanation could there be for how much I just bloody well loved the new Hunger Games? 9/10.
    This is what you get when you turn your back
    A clear blue sky turning dirty black

15. - Top - End - #2925
    Troll in the Playground

furious aSHVEWHVOIHEhvhdshewfie MOTHS

The moths are back. They attacked my ****ing neckie. My. Neckie. MY NECKIE. MY PRECIOUS NECKIE.

I am not going to sleep for the next damned eternity. I can't store my clothes properly here at all. Everything has to be sealed away. I'm glad the moths haven't been able to get in my drawers, but I can't have ANYTHING in the actual closet. IT'S A MASSIVE CLOSET AND I CAN'T EVEN USE IT.

I have to go out tomorrow, if my health so allows, and buy TWO new winter coats. The other one I don't care much about money-wise - I've had it since I was 13, it's served its damn time. That coat is ANCIENT. The other one, well, it only set me back about 30 quid last year, but knowing that it could have served me for at least through uni, I'm pissed off. and when I buy them, I also need to go and get those vacuum bags that are so well proofed a ****ing nuke can't get through them.

Honestly, after I've gotten all of my clothes sorted to a proper place and have managed to tidy my room to a decent manner again, I'm going to contact the agency and say, hey, the moths went away and they ****ing came back again, I did not bring them with me, I have no clue what the hell I'm supposed to do as I've tried all the ****ing home remedies. I am so done with this load of crap.

Living here is nice. Until the moths.

Those evil bitches.

I'm sincerely blaming the hideous carpets for the moths, where else are they to breed? I have NOTHING organic visible in the closet. My coats are both 100% non-natural fibres. I can't think of them feeding off from anything else. I can't get my hair out of the ****ing thing. At all. It's just not happening. Carpeting is so disgusting. disgusting disgusting disgusting I sincerely hope the next place I live in has zero carpeting. It's the most stupid invention of the past century and I have no idea what kind of imbeciles thought it was a good idea to keep on having them.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

16. - Top - End - #2926

Default Re: aSHVEWHVOIHEhvhdshewfie MOTHS

Living here is nice. Until the moths.
    Oh god, that sounds awful. I've never had to encounter moths myself, but they sound dreadful. And here's hoping you can get a better living situation, or they at least get rid of the moths. I hate bugs

Also, this reminded me of Mothra.

17. - Top - End - #2927
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: aSHVEWHVOIHEhvhdshewfie MOTHS

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Oh god, that sounds awful. I've never had to encounter moths myself, but they sound dreadful. And here's hoping you can get a better living situation, or they at least get rid of the moths. I hate bugs

Also, this reminded me of Mothra.
    Zooziemunch, hold me. *hides under your bed and brings her duvet & pillows with her*

*glares at*
    I opt not to open that link.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

18. - Top - End - #2928

Moths sound awful. Haven't really had to deal with them, but there's been mosquitoes. How do they compare?

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

19. - Top - End - #2929
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    Moths sound awful. Haven't really had to deal with them, but there's been mosquitoes. How do they compare?
    They don't compare at all.

Mosquitoes bite you.

Clothes moths destroy your life.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

20. - Top - End - #2930

Zooziemunch, hold me. *hides under your bed and brings her duvet & pillows with her*

*glares at*
    I opt not to open that link.
    *hugs tightly* Don't worry, there are no moths up here to bother you.

It's just the Mothra Chant from Godzilla VS Mothra

21. - Top - End - #2931

Hahaha. That's unfortunate. And nothing else that would fulfill the requirements? (Specific classes being required without wiggle room is very unusual.) And only two classes? That's odd.
    I chose it on purpose dude. I don't even have to take a 114, that's taking off part of my senior credits. And it's only two classes because I'm taking four at the high school like a normal junior. I'm getting sort of tired of all the assumptions that every feature of my college is some awful trial that I'm suffering through.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Your APs not good enough and not able to CLEP out? ouch.
    No idea what a CLEP is, but I don't have any AP classes. They didn't offer those until junior year, and by then, every class with an AP option I was taking at the college.

If I were in an AP class, I'd be doing just fine, thank you.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2013-11-22 at 08:17 PM.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #2932
    Ogre in the Playground

You live amongst many men, don't you? In university dorms, right? They have some rather animalistic occurrences there, don't they? I bet you have done a little experimenting with these lads, eh? Like in a zoo, eh?
    I DON'T KNOW I'M STILL A LITTLE ILL AND THERE IS STILL A SMALL YAOI FANGIRL IN ME
    Heh. I can't imagine Ami experimenting. He's too straight and innocent.

It is a fortuitous coincidence, very convenient from my standpoint.

Well... For a given definition of helped. Though in any case, thank you. It was greatly appreciated.

And yes you should. Mmm... Scones...
    But then, Nibbles is far older (and more sophisticated) than I am.

Well, I moved some things.. Otherwise just stood around being sick.

I haven't made them for sooooooo long.

How can you be so certain it won't?
    Spoiler: Esplosion!
    Show

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

23. - Top - End - #2933

Would you be interested, Milo? *is desperately looking for a game at college
    Definitely interested.

Indeed it was. And an effective ad it was too because now I desire individually wrapped miniature chocolate bars...
    Wait you normally don't have the desire for individually wrapped miniature chocolate bars?
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

24. - Top - End - #2934
    Ettin in the Playground

Money is an important thing ... And number of students really shouldn't be an issue. If you've got the drive, you've got the drive.
    You've got to have enough students with the drive to actually do things.

I will say that, despite the reputation all-male dorms have garnered over the years, mine is both pleasant and relatively clean, and if there's any experimenting going on, no one invited me.

The moths are back.
    -snip-
    That sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Heh. I can't imagine Ami experimenting. He's too straight and innocent.
    You just need to work on your imagination.

Also: straight, yes; innocent... depends who you ask.
    A few odds and ends.

25. - Top - End - #2935

NecromancerGuy

No idea what a CLEP is, but I don't have any AP classes. They didn't offer those until junior year, and by then, every class with an AP option I was taking at the college.

If I were in an AP class, I'd be doing just fine, thank you.
    College Level Examination Program. They've been around since at least the 60s/70s when my progenitors were of a relevant age. Tests you take for introductory college credit. Though IIRC, the languages ones can bump you up to intermediate or possibly advanced, allowing one to bypass the boring language courses and go straight to the more complex and/or interesting ones.

Okay? Not sure where that's coming from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

26. - Top - End - #2936

I'm getting sort of tired of all the assumptions that every feature of my college is some awful trial that I'm suffering through.
    Couldn't possibly be due to all the terrible things in school you HAVE gone through, mixed with what appears to be a complaining tone.

Like, it depends on what information you tell us. Everything you tell us seem to point to "this is stressful and bad". It'd be like me being tired of people thinking my sister was always bad all the time, it's my own fault for painting that picture of her always being bad. Well, I mean, she IS, but you get my meaning.

27. - Top - End - #2937
    Ogre in the Playground

Anyone here good at maffs? Shady need math halps.
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #2938
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    Listenin'.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #2939
    Ettin in the Playground

Depends on the math you need help with, but I might be able to help.
    A few odds and ends.

30. - Top - End - #2940

What sort of math?
    Show

Spoiler
    Show