New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #11371
    Banned

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Quote Originally Posted by ghost_warlock View Post
    I'm thinking about getting involved in ACRONYM/the Town again, but I need an awesome avatar/portrait for my character idea.

So, could one of you much-more-skilled-than-me avatar artists please create me a ghoul-like character with mold and/or mushrooms growing on him? I'd perfer he had pointy ears as well and a color-scheme reflecting his semi-undead nature.

I'm thinking posed something like this, but with less pixelated suck:

If he could be wearing tan/brown baggy, tattered pants rather than bike shorts (XD) I'd very much appreciate it! (Legs are straight-lines like that because it was easier to throw together in Paint.) I think I like the mushrooms to be red, orange, & yellow but I'd like the mold (not shown above) to be a greenish color. He's bald, but I'd like some mold growing on his head and maybe a couple other spots on his chest.

Edit: If I could get a couple versions with him holding odds & ends in his hand I'd also appreciate it. Maybe one with a sausage-inna-bun, another with a leg bone, stuff like that.
    That actually looks pretty good. Just remember to use line thickeness next time, and you could join the ranks of Paint Masters.

2. - Top - End - #11372
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelaroth View Post
    OK, it's time to request an avatar.

Option number one:
    A girl, with long brown hair, messed up/plaited, and brown skin. Brown, or yellowy brown eyes. A pink dress, and dark coloured/black apron/pinny, both stained with blood. A gun in one hand, a dagger, serrated, dripping blood, in the other. Flames in the background. Maybe some smashed drinks on the floor, if you're willing.

Option number two:
    A boy, with curly brown hair, a little less than shoulder length. Pale skin, but very veiny. Big grey eyes, and, a confused/worried expression. Green or red medieval peasant style clothes. Dragonfly wings, please, and either a halbard or a glaive in his hands. Would be greatly appreciated.
    First repost. Anyone?
    Words, my weapons...
    Je veux aller sous votre peau.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Dihan-atar

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    You rascally psychopath, you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    On the phone, people talk back. And over. And aren't obliged to listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixaar View Post
    Kael, awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    I has been owned.
    Yup, Kael beat the Book Geek at her own game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Don't tick off Kaelawrath. The dear fellow is above reproach.

3. - Top - End - #11373
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by neoseph7 View Post
    I'm pretty sure showing Aeris getting stabbed might be a bit too graphic. Also as it turns out, my old Seph SVG file is on my dead hard drive. I had to start from scratch, and I'm not that impressed. I may redo it later.

Amazing awesome.
    Credit in my sig for this work of art.
    IF you do happen to re do it (my only compliant is that the hair looks different then in the scene, but thats such a impossibly silly nit pick that I wo0nt expect any changes on that.) PM me.

4. - Top - End - #11374
    Ettin in the Playground

Yay, it's time for Raz to request more OOTS art for his characters!

Three Five this time, and two of them are gods in mortal form. I just love god games.

EDIT: Also, two new banners to depict!

Here's the descriptions:

Spoiler
    Show
    - Sainbec Windlord, male god of the Kitseri, DvR 11.
    - Platinum colored fur, almost silver. Oh, did I mention that he's a catperson? More like an anthropomorphic panther, he's got claws, daggerlike fangs and a tail. Emerald eyes. His fur hangs over his right eye, veiling it from view. On the right side of his body there are "strange patterns etched out in green, thin lines swooping and curling, intertwining with each other so that it was impossible to see where one ended and another began."
    - He wears a red headband with black diamonds on it, like Duke Devlin. A green vest and loose grey trousers are all he wears other than that, except for seven rings. Gold, obsidian, silver; emeralds, diamonds and sapphires. They're important, try to make every one unique.
    - He carries a long scimitar at his hip - his only weapon.
    - As for pose, I'd like him to be gesturing "Come on!" or controlling winds.
    - Expression:
    - Lastly, if this can be done right, I might be interested in using it as an avatar...

Spoiler
    Show
    - Mia, Goddess of Swords and Wandering.
    - Long purple hair, partially held back by a white headband. Orange leather armor, with black cloth beneath. You can see her at the link.
    - At her hip or in her hands needs to be a magnificent sword, excaliber-calibre. This is basically swords incarnate, and needs to be awesome.
    - Expression:
    - Other than that? For pose I'd like her to be either walking or charging into the fight.

Spoiler
    Show
    - Boqura Ryuson, male Munchkinlander Beguiler.
    - Platinum-white hair. He's youthful and pretty bishie. He basically looks like Bakura from Yu-gi-oh!
    - Blue coat and dark blue gentleman's clothing, with a rapier belted at one hip.
    - His ring needs to be visible over his shirt. It's a golden circle with a pyramid in the middle of the circle, and five cones hanging down from the circle.
    - He needs to have a deck of Tarot cards, either holding one up dramatically or shuffling the entire deck.
    - Expression: or

Spoiler
    Show
    - Davin Argetlam, King of Scotland and High King of the Sidhe; half-elf bard/paladin, basically.
    - Wild brown hair, with an emerald eye and a turquoise eye. Wears light bronze armor over minstrel's garb. His right hand is covered by a black glove.
    - A harp is slung over one shoulder, and an ancient but magnificent sword hangs at his belt, slightly glowing even inside its scabbard.
    - And lastly, he needs to be smiling or smirking .

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, this is different. Instead of one character, I'm going to ask for four alien species that make up an empire in the Galactic Crossfire game.

- Khal warrior: a troll-sized avian in segmented plate, with a energy rifle or a two-bladed - as in split down the blade - sword. Large wingspan, sharp beak and talons, black/grey feathers. Probably charging or challenging an opponent. Expression: ...It's a bird.
    - Vela skirmisher: an anthropomorphic fox, carrying two long knives in her belt and a light rifle. Two bandoliers across her chest, with a green headband, ends trailing in the wind. Probably red or silver furred. Expression:
    - Nebensee mechanic: humanoid with extremely pale skin, red cat's-eyes and fangs. Very vampiric in appearance. Wearing an engineer's uniform, with several alien tools in his belt. Expression: or .
    - Spican captain: high-elven and angelic in appearance; very strong knightly theme. Carrying a sword - yes, in Sci-Fi - and wearing archaic armor over flowing white robes. Usually glowing slightly. Expression:

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, I'm going to ask for two banners. Here's the first:
    - Seto Kaiba, Yugi Motoh, Duke Devlin and Bakura from Yu-gi-oh, all on the left side, OOTSified.
    - Blue Eyes White Dragon, Dark Magician, and Change of Heart on the right side, OOTSified.
    - In the middle, the words "Yu-gi-oh Fanboy" and underneath "Yu-gi-oh" the word "Abridged."

Spoiler
    Show
    Second 'un. This is more important than the above banner.
    - The entire Fellowship of the Ring - Frodo/Sam/Merry/Pippin/Gandalf/Aragorn/Boromir/Gimli/Legolas - all OOTSified.
    - Pose: Either traveling or in a group pose.
    - Caption: Lord of the Rings Fanatic!
    - Background: either mountains or simply black, with the image of the One Ring.

Superspecialawesome Repost!!!

As usual, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask! Thank you very much, avatarists of this thread!

Also, I'd like to be notified by PM when they're complete or when you've decided to try them - I don't check this thread often.

Now get to work, vermin slaves suckers wonderfully talented artists willing to give 'em a shot...
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2008-12-10 at 01:24 PM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

5. - Top - End - #11375
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Here's a new OotS style avatar request. This is my character in a god game. As a god, he should look suitably awesome

Description: Moghor looks like a 25 feet tall giant. He has muscular limbs and golden skin. He has a thick black mane and eyes like gleaming gems. He wears a dark toga and many animal furs. He's particularily fond of jewelry and owns several crowns for different occasions as well as a torque/torc/that thing the celts wore decorated with obsidian and matching rings on the arms and wrists. He wields an oversized weapon that he can shape in whatever form he wishes, as long as it is made from stone or metal. He prefers the Maul above all weapons.
    He is proud, cunning and evil, but a bit overconfident.

Pose: I don't really mind. He should look ready for battle.
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-12-10 at 03:29 PM.

6. - Top - End - #11376
    Orc in the Playground

Well i would like a super special cute avatar... How to put it?

A man in long brown robe ( dosen't matter if it's with a hood)
    Medium lenght grey hair.
    Wearing a short sword in one hand, while holding a fireball or some other kind of spell above the other.

On beforehand thank you for whoever takes his time and makes this for me.
    Last edited by Jinura; 2008-12-11 at 08:12 AM.
    I can tell you so much that I honestly have no idea what to put in a signature here..

English is not my native, just so you don't jugde me to harsh

7. - Top - End - #11377
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shraik View Post
    I was wondering, would I be able to get a full detail avatar of this OotS-ified
    Spoiler
    Show

Huge fan of the Album, and really would love this as an avatar

Edit: Also, may I please have it sent to me via Private message
    Repost Number four I think
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lair, Done By Banjo1985

Need to know something about Star Wars? PM me, I know more the Old Ben himself.

8. - Top - End - #11378
    Pixie in the Playground

Somewhere between Charleston Illinois and Planescape

Wow, it's been too long since I've been online for any length of time!

Wayyyy too long.

Wait... is that me up there

9. - Top - End - #11379
    Firbolg in the Playground

Yes. Raz_Fox has taken your job, money, title, and Social Security Number
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2008-12-11 at 12:18 AM.

10. - Top - End - #11380
    Pixie in the Playground

Somewhere between Charleston Illinois and Planescape

It gets worse, I like that avatar better than this one...

As the creator of Raz, may I have it as well? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
    Last edited by Raz; 2008-12-11 at 12:20 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11381

I'd like an avy of my ship fic alter ego, Brandi.

She is average build, dark hair (almost black). Eyes can be green or grey. Due to the duality of her nature, I'd like for her to be choosing from two different outfits. One rather conservative, jeans and a top, maybe. The other more...schlutty.

Thanks a ton!
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

12. - Top - End - #11382
    Bugbear in the Playground

Could somebody make me a halfling style version of ,but with a slightly longer version of the knife on his belt in his empty hand? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Partof1; 2008-12-11 at 07:10 PM.

13. - Top - End - #11383
    Halfling in the Playground

Thank so much to the wonderful people that made me avatars of myself, displayed in my signature. I love you guys.

If more people are interested to give me their artistic vision:

Quote Originally Posted by Nof View Post
    Hello everybody. I'd love to have an avatar of myself in a fantasy setting, according to the idea of you, artist, make of myself.

I can provide pictures, but as I'm not sure it's safe to display them in public (and some can be a little to much revealing ), I'd prefer the volunteers PM me.

Thank you by advance. :)
    I apologize shamefully for my broken English.

Current Avatar by Keris Rain, lovely lord of the catgirls. =^.^=

French girl actualy looking for an avatarisation of herself.
    You can see all the avatars done here. Thank so much to the artists.

14. - Top - End - #11384
    Dwarf in the Playground

Really want An avatar that is my character in my RL game. i have a dwarven fighter (stereotype axe and shield dwarf) he is bald except his beard. thing is he only has patches of beard because of a severe fiery explosion burning off most of it. so in reality it's mostly beard and ash and smoke. if anyone could make an avatar of him i would be greatly in debt
    He came out of the closet? wow who could have known he was a bard this whole time.

Thanks to crimson Angel for my kickarse avatar.

15. - Top - End - #11385

Quote Originally Posted by Risek View Post
    Ok, so I figured it's time to ask.

Can somone make me an avatar of Ah'Dask, my warforged? Here is a bit of description:

Standing almost six feet tall, Ah'Dask's thick, pock-marked adamantine frame seems to almost be falling apart, although somehow it stays together throught the toughest fights. His head has not one, but three faces: A sad elder, an angry adult, and a joyful infant, but each leaks fire through his eyes. From the many seams and cuts in his armor plating, red-hot metal can be seen, giving the air around him a nice toasty feeling. He wields a pair of tarnished bastard swords, which he sheathes on his back when they're not in use.

I hope someone can work with that..
    Third Repost

C'mon peeps...
    Last edited by Risek; 2008-12-12 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armoury99 View Post
    Dungeons & Dragons obviously - that's why White Wolf won't let their PCs take a look at it. Sadly the game has degenerated into an argument over which suppliments are allowed and who's paying for the pizza... an of course which edition is best.

...Although traditionally of course, the gods play Populous.

16. - Top - End - #11386
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello playground arists. I would like a sigatar if anyone of willing, please.

I'd like an image of eight tau pathfinders (three with rail rifles) and two gun drones disembarking from a tau devilfish.

Thank you bery much if anyone can do this for me.

17. - Top - End - #11387
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

My request is slightly complicated but I've got pictures you can work off of (took me forever to find the freaking things).

Anyway, I'd like a stick avatar of Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia like this (Note: these pictures may be considered spoilers for the game, which is why I'm just putting links):
    http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...ma/kratos1.jpg

Here's a side-view of wings that are similar so you can get a better look (Yeah, that last picture was the best I could find of Kratos with wings):
    http://www.zapchu.com/mizuho/images/zelos6.jpg

Also, I want him holding this sword. I couldn't find a screenshot of him holding it that gave a good look at it, but I found a drawing that's fairly faithful to it:
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/f...n/152.jpg?o=73

As for poses, well, I figure I'm asking quite a bit of any avatar artist who wants to give this a shot, so do whatever is easiest for you.

Thanks to anyone who gives this a shot.

18. - Top - End - #11388

I want a panel sigtar of Sephiroth charging five individuals with bloodlust in his eyes. These individuals are listed below.

Spoiler
    Show
    The Tenth Doctor

Spoiler
    Show
    Sam Vimes

Spoiler
    Show
    Immortal Emperor of Mankind

Spoiler
    Show
    Agatha Heterodyne

Spoiler
    Show
    Gilgamesh Wulfenbach

The Doctor is armed with an orange. He doesn't look worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    It's worse than the time some friends used a silver piece, a platinum piece, a delayed blast fireball and a scroll of passwall to make a nuclear explosion in a game...
    Quote Originally Posted by nagora View Post
    Chatter is usually a sign that it's time to break out the Lego pirates and start firing marbles at each other's ships instead of role playing. Some nights, we're just not in the mood!
    My fantasy/RPG blog A Voyage Into the Fantastic

19. - Top - End - #11389

Quote Originally Posted by evil_d4_swarm View Post
    Hello playground arists. I would like a sigatar if anyone of willing, please.

I'd like an image of eight tau pathfinders (three with rail rifles) and two gun drones disembarking from a tau devilfish.

Thank you bery much if anyone can do this for me.
    I'm expressing interest in taking this one, though it will not be done for several days.
    Spoiler
    Show

I won something!
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #11390
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    I want a panel sigtar of Sephiroth charging five individuals with bloodlust in his eyes. These individuals are listed below.

Spoiler
    Show
    The Tenth Doctor

Spoiler
    Show
    Sam Vimes

Spoiler
    Show
    Immortal Emperor of Mankind

Spoiler
    Show
    Agatha Heterodyne

Spoiler
    Show
    Gilgamesh Wulfenbach

The Doctor is armed with an orange. He doesn't look worried.
    *Blinkblink..... blink.*
    "And I may be a moron."
    "Yes you are a moron.
    "But I am a moron with a dream! And that my friends, is the most dangerous kind of moron."

"Well, I think we all know which ship Jans was on."

Theme Music Carcer Zoviir Matthew

21. - Top - End - #11391
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, since things are apparently swamped, I'll make this brief:

Current avatar, with little sprig of mistletoe attached to head like a lantern fish.
    Avatar swinging sword like it's trying to chop the sprig off.
    preferably from the side, so it doesn't look as odd as I think it would look from the front.
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.

22. - Top - End - #11392

Quote Originally Posted by Taiyama View Post
    My request is slightly complicated but I've got pictures you can work off of (took me forever to find the freaking things).

Anyway, I'd like a stick avatar of Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia like this (Note: these pictures may be considered spoilers for the game, which is why I'm just putting links):
    http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...ma/kratos1.jpg

Here's a side-view of wings that are similar so you can get a better look (Yeah, that last picture was the best I could find of Kratos with wings):
    http://www.zapchu.com/mizuho/images/zelos6.jpg

Also, I want him holding this sword. I couldn't find a screenshot of him holding it that gave a good look at it, but I found a drawing that's fairly faithful to it:
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/f...n/152.jpg?o=73

As for poses, well, I figure I'm asking quite a bit of any avatar artist who wants to give this a shot, so do whatever is easiest for you.

Thanks to anyone who gives this a shot.

rough draft.
    Last edited by The_Stoney_One; 2008-12-13 at 02:28 PM.

T.S.O.

Warforged do not worship Optimus Prime. It is wrong to tell warforged this.

23. - Top - End - #11393
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, yeah. My seph avvy isn't compatible with these boards, and the 3 pm's I sent to neoseph have remained unanswered.
    So, now I'm going to reuest a avvy of the following
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Fan; 2008-12-13 at 03:46 PM.

24. - Top - End - #11394

Quote Originally Posted by Duos View Post
    Hello, venerable OOTS artists. I'm still looking for a Starcraft Marine avvie, and maybe a banner with said marine, maybe a firebat and a ghost, and "vote Duos Terran ITP!" on it. I'd love a pose like this, if you can manage.

Only bits I'd want changed are: Shaved bald, smoother face, radon green eyes, annoyed expression, mouth not visible. Everlasting thanks in advance.
    Repost. Starcraft ITP is over, so you don't have to do a banner if you take this request. I wouldn't say no to a Hydralisk on the side, however ^^.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #11395
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

Here's a fun one: can someone make an undead female lawyer (business suit)with brown or black hair slaying something evil?

26. - Top - End - #11396

I would very much like an OotS style version of my current avatar pic; it's The Comedian from Watchmen if you don't know. The picture I have is from the new movie, not the comic, but a comic-style Comedian in another pose would be good too, like maybe one of him lighting a cigar or something.
    My friend and I have a blog, we write D&D stuff there: http://forgotmydice.com/

Comedian avatar by The_Stoney_One

A Guide to Commonly Misunderstood 5th Edition Rules

27. - Top - End - #11397

Quote Originally Posted by Jansviper View Post
    *Blinkblink..... blink.*
    What? It's for my signature.

28. - Top - End - #11398
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Durp View Post
    Hi. i'm requesting an avatar. He's my town character. I'd link you to him, but I forgot how to link. >.>

Hair: Blonde, decently long.
    Eyes: Green blast goggles shield his real eyes.
    Appearance: He is wearing a white labcoat, and thick, black leather gloves. He is either wielding a black and silver chainsword, or a black death ray. He also has a small, white ferret walking around his feet. his labcoat should reach to about his calves. as for a pose... he's just holding whichever weapon you choose for him to hold. his expression is a small grin.
    Thanks to whoever picks this up.
    Reposting.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #11399

Quote Originally Posted by Grynning View Post
    I would very much like an OotS style version of my current avatar pic; it's The Comedian from Watchmen if you don't know. The picture I have is from the new movie, not the comic, but a comic-style Comedian in another pose would be good too, like maybe one of him lighting a cigar or something.

another rough draft... blended the comic version with the movie one.
    Last edited by The_Stoney_One; 2008-12-13 at 09:03 PM.

T.S.O.

Warforged do not worship Optimus Prime. It is wrong to tell warforged this.

30. - Top - End - #11400

Quote Originally Posted by FF fanboy View Post
    Well, yeah. My seph avvy isn't compatible with these boards, and the 3 pm's I sent to neoseph have remained unanswered.
    So, now I'm going to reuest a avvy of the following
    Spoiler
    Show

I have not recieved these PMs. Are you sure you included the '7'?
    Spoiler
    Show

I won something!
    Spoiler
    Show