1. - Top - End - #1411
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LI: FE

More Pony X-Com time! Special Rarity edition

UFO-10
    Spoiler
    Show

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

How are things over in the North American base? When we arrived in this Europe base things were pretty drab but I soon spruced things up!

My latest line in fashion has just come through, as I've taken a personal hoof in designing the new personal armor that is being released! Thanks for sending over your supply of alien alloys by the way. Couldn't have done it without you darling! So far I've only designed two sets, one for myself and one for my darling Spiky-Wiky.

With the arrival of our own personal carrier my squad was officially moved into active duty. They even summoned some more ponies to help and you would never guess who showed up. Fancy Pants! He's proven already to keep up with the rest of us mares. He was also pretty impressed with my improvements to the base. And don't tell Rainbow Dash but Soarin and Spitfire arrived as well! Between these three ponies and my new armor I'm sure I'll be perfectly safe. Oh and Blueblood showed up as well. Ugh.

Anyways so they sent us out on our first mission the other day and we landed in some horrid desert. The heat was just unbearable. I was sweating all over my new armor and the humans don't have dry cleaning for it! How do they expect us to fight in these conditions? It was those 'sectoid' things again. Our own tank was scouting and even killed one of them for us. Then an alien opened fire and BOOM! Our tank was ripped apart in a dazzling fireball. Naturally this could not stand so Spike Spruce (Haha, of course I wouldn't bring Spike to a battlefield. That's just silly.), Spruce is a royal guard by the way, I don't think you've met. So Spruce and I opened fire on the beast, I winged it once but the gallant Spruce is who finished it off!

Another alien showed it's ugly mug and we dropped it just as quick! Moving in I bravely er braved the dangers of the UFO. I spotted an alien and called Octavia up to try and capture it alive. You know what? I think Octavia has a bit of a bloody thirsty side to her cause she just walked up and shot the alien once in the head! Didn't even try and capture the poor thing. Ah well.

So we are in need of a new tank. The humans weren't too happy about that and claimed that my 'gaudy ornaments' made it a easier target! How dare they! Clearly they have no sense of battlefield fashion! Also our current equipment is a bit of a nightmare. Seriously can you just send over a list of what you use so we can copy it exactly?

Sincerely,
    Rarity Unicorn

PS. Congratulations to Pinkie Pie and Applejack for making Captain. And to Cadance and Big Mac for making Sargent! And Celestia for becoming a Colonel.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2012-08-23 at 05:16 PM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    I clicked on that link expecting this.

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Also...

Spoiler
    Show
    Hee hee! I like that one.

Hey guys... wanna see something cool?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Hmm, this makes me think of a Rent joke. Would 525,600 ponies be too vague referencing the fact that there are 52 weeks in a year?
    FIVE HUNDRED TWENTYFIVE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED PONIES
    VOTE FOR IT
    DO IT
    PLEEEEEEAAASE

Related: "52 card pickup" is a "game" where you dupe someone into telling you to fire, wherein you squeeze the deck of cards and Spray the entire thing (all 52 cards) and tell the other person to pick them up. 52 card pickup.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, I almost forgot.

Today, I went out to London wearing my bronycon shirt. While at the train station a woman comes up to me and says "Excuse me sir, can I get a brohoof?" After the brohoof she then points me out to her boyfriend, who gives me a V sign.

I'm sure similar stuff has happened to you guys but it made my day.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Bugbear in the Playground

Changing my vote to 525,600 Ponies!

And Twisted Breeze would totally be the last person in an Item Chain Quest who opens the path to an option dungeon.

I started listening to the song and came up with a half-assed filk of the song.
    Spoiler
    Show
    525,600 Ponies
    525,000 Friendships so pure
    525,600 Ponies
    How do you measure, measure a mare
    In parties, in dresses, in birdsong
    in cups of cider
    In races, in books, in harmony 'n life.
    In 525,600 ponies, how do you measure a year with a mare
    What elements x3
    With Harmony x2
    (Twilight)
    525,600 Ponies
    525,000 Reports to plan
    525600, Ponies
    How do you measure the life of a dragon or mare|

(Spike)
    In spells that she learned
    Or in times she defied
    In friendships she earned
    Or the ones she let die?
    (All)
    It's time now, to sing out
    Though the lessons never end
    Lets celebrate
    Remember a year in the life of friends
    Remember the love!
    Remember the love
    With Harmony!

(Twilight while all sing)
    Oh you got to got to
    Remember the love!
    You know friends are a gift from up above
    Share love, give love spread love
    Measure measure your life in love.
    Last edited by Merellis; 2012-08-23 at 06:10 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Titan in the Playground

Well, the Jalyrkieons, you will be pleased to know did rather well in their first time out, maneuovering the Cybertanks to a draw. (I say "maneouvering" not fighting, since casualties were rather light on both sides, but never-the-less we managed to reach a draw.)

A couple of surprises came when my mate worked out some unusual properties of the Jalyrkieon vehicles - by virtue of their structure, something that I'd not considered. The most interesting of these was that the Idoex buggys can roll up to a hull-down position, and with thier missile pod, fire while in a defiladed position.

Which means (to those of you as unfamilair with the term as I was myself before tonight!) that because of the dead space caused by the crest of the hill means that the vehicle is basically invulnerable to direct weapons fire, meaning you need a missile to attack it (or get to higher ground than it.) This came as total surprise to me, but is a nice little trick!

The Jalyrkieon infantry didn't do too badly either - one pair got a bit shot up by a Cybertank Dispersion and a Radial tank, but their mate a little behind were able to put a missile right through the latter!

All in all, a promising start to the army, meaning the stats aren't far off! I was a bit concerned, because at the moment, I was conscious that only having basically six MBTs (the Cybertanks and sci-Soviets work in tank platoons of four not three, so even two platoons isn't an even match), the Jalyrkieons might have been a bit under-gunned, but with the Idoex's little surprise, they held their own; not bad, as they have to wait for the bulk of their main AFV (AppleBloomTank) for a bit! But I think the Jalyrkieons will do fine.

SiuiS, did you get my email with the rules?
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-08-23 at 06:07 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Banned

To the moon with you Thanqol you cad! I'm trying to buy something and the price I'm seeing is different enough from what someone told me they got an item for that I'm freakin out over your discrimination thing.

Also, apparently walmart's official website has some sort of I'm guessing Malware that even affects iOS, as seen below;

Spoiler
    Show

An it renders my multiquote button as the drop down folder icon. Gonna have to figure out how to fix this... Last time I voter following up on a lead like that though, I tell you what.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    More Pony X-Com time! Special Rarity edition

UFO-10
    Spoiler
    Show

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

How are things over in the North American base? When we arrived in this Europe base things were pretty drab but I soon spruced things up!

My latest line in fashion has just come through, as I've taken a personal hoof in designing the new personal armor that is being released! Thanks for sending over your supply of alien alloys by the way. Couldn't have done it without you darling! So far I've only designed two sets, one for myself and one for my darling Spiky-Wiky.

With the arrival of our own personal carrier my squad was officially moved into active duty. They even summoned some more ponies to help and you would never guess who showed up. Fancy Pants! He's proven already to keep up with the rest of us mares. He was also pretty impressed with my improvements to the base. And don't tell Rainbow Dash but Soarin and Spitfire arrived as well! Between these three ponies and my new armor I'm sure I'll be perfectly safe. Oh and Blueblood showed up as well. Ugh.

Anyways so they sent us out on our first mission the other day and we landed in some horrid desert. The heat was just unbearable. I was sweating all over my new armor and the humans don't have dry cleaning for it! How do they expect us to fight in these conditions? It was those 'sectoid' things again. Our own tank was scouting and even killed one of them for us. Then an alien opened fire and BOOM! Our tank was ripped apart in a dazzling fireball. Naturally this could not stand so Spike Spruce (Haha, of course I wouldn't bring Spike to a battlefield. That's just silly.), Spruce is a royal guard by the way, I don't think you've met. So Spruce and I opened fire on the beast, I winged it once but the gallant Spruce is who finished it off!

Another alien showed it's ugly mug and we dropped it just as quick! Moving in I bravely er braved the dangers of the UFO. I spotted an alien and called Octavia up to try and capture it alive. You know what? I think Octavia has a bit of a bloody thirsty side to her cause she just walked up and shot the alien once in the head! Didn't even try and capture the poor thing. Ah well.

So we are in need of a new tank. The humans weren't too happy about that and claimed that my 'gaudy ornaments' made it a easier target! How dare they! Clearly they have no sense of battlefield fashion! Also our current equipment is a bit of a nightmare. Seriously can you just send over a list of what you use so we can copy it exactly?

Sincerely,
    Rarity Unicorn

PS. Congratulations to Pinkie Pie and Applejack for making Captain. And to Cadance and Big Mac for making Sargent! And Celestia for becoming a Colonel.
    Do you think you could take screenshots of your units skills and statistics? Based upon these reports, you seem to have gotten some decent ones.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, strife. Have we had any fresh Tumblr Questions?

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Hey, strife. Have we had any fresh Tumblr Questions?
    There is only one. *document*

I've actually been making sure to check it often, it's just that nothings been coming up.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Troll in the Playground

oh god someone make a "pinkie and the brain" reference with this.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Ogre in the Playground

[FFRP] [Slice o'Life] Loaf it or Leave it
    Spoiler
    Show

Yeah, these guys are weird. Come on! I think I know an old building up for sale down by the school house! It mysteriously caught fire all those years ago during the Cutie Mark Crusade.

Constance trots along next to the tan earth pony, heading into town.
    [FFRP] [Slice o'Life] Loaf it or Leave it

Spoiler
    Show
    "Ah, thank you very much, Miss Constance!" Fresh smiles and allows the astrologer to lead the way, looking at the rather interesting town. "Thanks for showing me around, miss. I owe you one. Who's selling the building?"

The protagonist is Phoe wielding a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, so I don't think she woul side with either of you, honestly. That's the point, especially since you both would be twisted into something do much worse than at current.
    *Nodnodnod*

What do you think of what Iiiiiiii said. *Hopeful eyeeesss*

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    Do you think you could take screenshots of your units skills and statistics? Based upon these reports, you seem to have gotten some decent ones.
    Err, I suppose so. I'll try and get some for the next report.

On that note

UFO 11
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

Today we had another night mission. This was our first without Princess Luna so I was a little nervous but everything went fine. Our tank scouted as usual with no difficulties as we followed up. I almost walked into an ambush but Fluttershy spotted a Sectoid hiding on the roof of a building. I managed to kill it with a quick burst of fire and Trixie ran into the neighboring building to try and get a good vantage spot.

Other then that our tank took some fire and I got another quick shot off at the last Sectoid. It ran to the other side of the building where Rainbow Dash was. Big Mac drew it's fire and Rainbow Dash gave it a quick zap getting us another prisoner! It was a solider though so the humans weren't too impressed.

Speaking about the humans it seems the ones in Rarity's base aren't very well organized either. They forgot to order additional ammo for their new tank so it couldn't be deployed. Instead of putting them at risk, you volunteered our squad for the mission instead. Considering how much damage our tank took I'm glad you did.

Your Faithful Student,
    Twilight Sparkle

Quick, easy mission. Didn't get much from it but had no problems either.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, I've got no real preference for the next thread na---

FIVE HUNDRED TWENTYFIVE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED PONIES
    VOTE FOR IT
    DO IT
    PLEEEEEEAAASE
    I guess I'm voting for this one then.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Err, I suppose so. I'll try and get some for the next report.

On that note

UFO 11
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

Today we had another night mission. This was our first without Princess Luna so I was a little nervous but everything went fine. Our tank scouted as usual with no difficulties as we followed up. I almost walked into an ambush but Fluttershy spotted a Sectoid hiding on the roof of a building. I managed to kill it with a quick burst of fire and Trixie ran into the neighboring building to try and get a good vantage spot.

Other then that our tank took some fire and I got another quick shot off at the last Sectoid. It ran to the other side of the building where Rainbow Dash was. Big Mac drew it's fire and Rainbow Dash gave it a quick zap getting us another prisoner! It was a solider though so the humans weren't too impressed.

Speaking about the humans it seems the ones in Rarity's base aren't very well organized either. They forgot to order additional ammo for their new tank so it couldn't be deployed. Instead of putting them at risk, you volunteered our squad for the mission instead. Considering how much damage our tank took I'm glad you did.

Your Faithful Student,
    Twilight Sparkle

Quick, easy mission. Didn't get much from it but had no problems either.
    This makes me want to play the new X-com game so bad. Squad size is six people ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Oh, I almost forgot.

Today, I went out to London wearing my bronycon shirt. While at the train station a woman comes up to me and says "Excuse me sir, can I get a brohoof?" After the brohoof she then points me out to her boyfriend, who gives me a V sign.

I'm sure similar stuff has happened to you guys but it made my day.
    Aww, that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Was this the bronycon shirt from the documentary? I haven't gotten mine yet D=

Haven't had anything happen to me yet. But I've only been sporting my new satchel swag for the last few days

15. - Top - End - #1425

Guys

Guys

Oh my Faust guuuuys.

This link. Click on it now. Seriously guys, it's awesome.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Orc in the Playground

I would like to put another vote for 525,600 ponies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Every time someone presses the quote button on one of my posts I steal a very small part of their soul.

I have a Tumblr now. So that's cool.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    Guys

Guys

Oh my Faust guuuuys.

This link. Click on it now. Seriously guys, it's awesome.
    Known about that for years, long before pony. Mostly because you can edit it to make up your own stars and stuff, and someone did a mod that gave you a tour of Earth, Alpha and Proxima Centauri as depicted in the Terran Trade Authority universe.

@SiuiS: you - email - got?
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-08-23 at 07:40 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Titan in the Playground

I shall change my vote to 525,600 ponies too, even though I'm not entirely sure why that particular number.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I shall change my vote to 525,600 ponies too, even though I'm not entirely sure why that particular number.
    I'm pretty sure it's the number of minutes in a year. It's a reference to a musical.
    Also, 525,600 ponies gets my vote.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-08-23 at 07:53 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

20. - Top - End - #1430

Because of this song from Rent.

Since 52 episode pickup doesn't seem to be a contender, I'll vote for 525,600 Ponies too

Edit: Pinkie'd by an edit!
    Last edited by Eakin; 2012-08-23 at 07:56 PM.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's the number of minutes in a year. It's a reference to a musical.
    Also, 525,600 ponies gets my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post

Since 52 episode pickup doesn't seem to be a contender, I'll vote for 525,600 Ponies too

Didn't know about the musical. So its relation to the number of weeks is just that it begins with 52?

Anyway, looks like the thread slowed down a bit, so I'll be going to bed. Gadora or someone else will have to post the emotes and stuff unless the last two pages or so can last a night.

23. - Top - End - #1433

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post

WAIT... THAT. SONG. *Head explodes*

525,600 ponies gets my vote too.
    Last edited by Maxtronaut; 2012-08-23 at 08:14 PM.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    @SiuiS: you - email - got?
    Yep. My friend even had a bit of critique since you asked for it.

Spoiler
    Show

So far i have read about a third of accelerate&attack, and it seems very usable. As for comments about the phrasing and such: the majority of the subject divisions and the order of information covered makes sense (where it doesn't is more of a matter of personal peferance). It is not greatly troubling for me to understand. It is clear, but not concise. Each topic seems weighty and requires a moment of thought before proceeding, and i believe this is due to the tendancy to cluster all the exceptions together in the same paragraph (in the introduction mostly, so far).

I would advise giving thought to breaking that up a little by either adding exceptions as bullet points or a sub heading just to emphasize the slight change of focus. Or perhaps add in a blank line to seperate thoughts.

While the verbage of the rule set is no barrier to my understanding, some thought should also be given to your target audiance. If i am it, well done. If you want to broaden your market to smaller children or teenagers like heroscape did, more forgiving non-genre specific language should be utilized(which is unlikely given the complexity of the players role, but i felt it should be mentiined)

give thought to removing unnecessary or redundant words as i find no matter how smart a person is the more excess there is on the page the less they easily retain.

Odds are its going to be his hobby of choice for a year or two.

It is the number of minutes which equal one year. Just like 52 weeks is a year. They then go on to state that you should measure a year in your life not by it's length but by the love it contains.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    *Nodnodnod*

What do you think of what Iiiiiiii said. *Hopeful eyeeesss*
    I think everyone should add to it, as much story wise as they can. I also think you should be careful about addin mechanics however, of you ever want to see a finished product!

By all means, go right ahead though.

-

Getting paranoid. Nothing has cleared out the data error so far, but it's possible it's an issue with my cache rendering graphics. The browser I use is designed to work more like a desktop browser, so...

Trouble is, clean my cache will destroy my history :(

See you when I can remember my password, ponies

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Titan in the Playground

Yep. My friend even had a bit of critique since you asked for it.

Spoiler
    Show

So far i have read about a third of accelerate&attack, and it seems very usable. As for comments about the phrasing and such: the majority of the subject divisions and the order of information covered makes sense (where it doesn't is more of a matter of personal peferance). It is not greatly troubling for me to understand. It is clear, but not concise. Each topic seems weighty and requires a moment of thought before proceeding, and i believe this is due to the tendancy to cluster all the exceptions together in the same paragraph (in the introduction mostly, so far).

I would advise giving thought to breaking that up a little by either adding exceptions as bullet points or a sub heading just to emphasize the slight change of focus. Or perhaps add in a blank line to seperate thoughts.

While the verbage of the rule set is no barrier to my understanding, some thought should also be given to your target audiance. If i am it, well done. If you want to broaden your market to smaller children or teenagers like heroscape did, more forgiving non-genre specific language should be utilized(which is unlikely given the complexity of the players role, but i felt it should be mentiined)

give thought to removing unnecessary or redundant words as i find no matter how smart a person is the more excess there is on the page the less they easily retain.
    Cool (really just checking to make sure I didn't need to try again), and feedback - even cooler! (More than 20% in fact!)

Bit late for a more intelligent of in-depth response, but he is correct in his assumption that this is intended for a more adult audience (as is Manouvre Group for that matter) - the games we play are tactically demanding (MG even more so than AccAtt), and require a different sort of thinking (and in MG spacial skills). Neither game is what could be described as being in the "six pack and boldy go" territory (Dad describes MG and being "geeky" even by wargaming standards.)

Must meditate now.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Titan in the Playground

Didn't know about the musical. So its relation to the number of weeks is just that it begins with 52?
    It's
    It is the number of minutes which equal one year. Just like 52 weeks is a year. They then go on to state that you should measure a year in your life not by it's length but by the love it contains.
    Yeah, that. I was a little worried some ponies wouldn't get it, but it seems like it's getting a lot of support.

Oh, have people been following the LoTR as ponies comics? The author just updated today with Spike as Bilbo Baggins.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I'm back everypony. And what does ponythread not expire without me to push it along or something?

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Firbolg in the Playground

So, my little brothers have known for a while that I like My Little Pony. I have a Derpy button on my backpack, a Trixie sticker on my laptop, and they've often seen me play My Little Pegasus.

Today, I watched the first two episodes with them. They loved it.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    You Forgot Something
    Spoiler
    Show

Cute.

"Flys Away"
    No, No He Didn't
    Spoiler
    Show
    You're trying to escape my robobears by...flying? *ahem*
    JUST WHO THE HAY DO YOU THINK I AM!

GRRRRHHHH!
    *the backs of the robobears open up and fire out a barrage of undead-seeking missiles*

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post

oh god someone make a "pinkie and the brain" reference with this.
    Ook ook ook?
    The same thing we do every weekend, Igor. TRY TO DESTROY SILENT NIGHT!

They're Igor and the brain
    Yes, Igor and the brain
    One is a genius
    And also insane...
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Titan in the Playground

Good.
    Now draw it/paint it/collage it.

In similar news, It's hard to get a good nights sleep when instead of getting an early night you decide that you surely have time to draw a pony instead.

So I drew a pony, because I don't need sleep anyway, right?
    Spoiler
    Show

It's a good pony though, so it's okay.
    She might be called Wayfarer. If so, then she comes from a strange land across the sea; A rocky, cold land known for it's hot-springs. She runs funny and has partially lost her sight to disease.