New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [TWI] Twilight IN SPACE!!!! Out of Character

Not bad, though incest is fairly easy to find (don't ask me why. I can only assume it's written by people who don't actually have whatever relation they are fantasizing about).

I'll let this speak for itself.
    Lance Bass/Fred and George. Yes, they are twins. And yes, that doesn't stop them. I think that says all that needs to be heard.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-10-05 at 07:26 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Pixie in the Playground

Now, now Children! That's enough Incest for one night!

And as for which Draculas you prefer...don't you worry: all Dracula's are welcome! Original Book Dracula, Castlevania Dracula, Hellsing Dracula, Fate/zero Dracula, Lugosi Dracula, Monster Squad Dracula, Dr. Mcninja Dracula...heck even Count Orlok, if you're feeling in the mood for some German Expressionism!

And as a suggestion, Industrious: maybe you could play the the historical Vlad 'Teppes' Dracula, the bloodthirsty yet Socially Progressive Lord who fought the Turks to bloody ruin in the name of God and Country. No doubt he'd be horrified to see how many of his alternate selves became monsters.

Regardless, Cracklord and Doliest (whichever Dracula he's talking about: is it the one from the League of Extraordinary Gentleman game?) are both approved.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Troll in the Playground

I can't play a real person; I always feel like I'm doing injustice to them. Fictional characters, since they aren't real, are a lot more comfortable for me.

I'm thinking either this dracula:
    Spoiler
    Show

Van Helsing (2004)

Or this one:

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ogre in the Playground

"There are two hundred and eight bones in the human body. I counted them."
    In all seriousness, why not both?

I think Doliest means Castlevania Dracula.

Also, and on the subject of Doliest's theoretical game, don't forget to put a lot 30H in it as well.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Bugbear in the Playground

On (Wastelands of Time)

Read it. Not a fan. Thought it was incrediably written, don't get me wrong, but not my cup of tea. Sort of like Lord of the Rings; great work. Not something I want to read.

Won't join in immediately on the 'Bad Fanfiction off' because I weened myself off s***, and was trying to keep it that way.
    Actually, screw it, is it allowable to link to ALL the works of 'Perfect Lionheart' my least favorite fic-writer in existance?

Also, Indy, You wanna play a Pimp?

Colesign:No, Castlevania-my Dracula from Game VII.

EDIT:DON'T LINK TO INCEST. I was part of the Crack Pairings thread; that got us locked.

Edit 2.0: Also, 30Hs has the distinction of being AWESOME instead of JUST Hilarious.
    Last edited by doliest; 2011-10-05 at 07:59 PM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by doliest View Post
    Won't join in immediately on the 'Bad Fanfiction off' because I weened myself off s***, and was trying to keep it that way.
    Suit yourself.
    Wimp.

EDIT:DON'T LINK TO INCEST. I was part of the Crack Pairings thread; that got us locked.
    As one of the co-founders of that thread, I just want to say good times were had by all, and it was worth it.

Edit 2.0: Also, 30Hs has the distinction of being AWESOME instead of JUST Hilarious.
    Exactly. Plus it gives the game a kind of grandeur.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-10-05 at 08:10 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Colesign View Post
    Fate/zero Dracula
    Fate/extra.

But I'm not posting just to nitpick, but to tell you that there are now two Servant versions of Dracula to choose from, the second in the cancelled Fate/apocrypha. Fate/apocrypha is weird.

In both continuities he's the original Vlad the Impaler, a normal guy who has most of the power he was summoned with because Dracula is a Memetic Badass. The main difference is that the Extra version went mad because of it.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2011-10-05 at 08:25 PM.

8. - Top - End - #368

I said I'm joining in. I'm just not going to be looking for ridiculous pairings that don't make the least bit of sense.

And, as I said, I'm tossing Perfect Lionheart's works in-all of them are absolute garbage, and the straw that made me stop using Fanfiction for things to read without a tool like the Rec page to help me. It's the worst kind of fics-Bash fics with the Author's favorite characters made into pure, overpowered gods, with nothing but disrespect for the author; and they never have the decency to be 'funny bad' they're just 'All the worst qualities of fanfiction, except with an author with spell check and a good sense of pacing' bad.

Getting off that rant, The Crack thread was fun while it lasted. I contributed, and enjoyed writing for it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

Agreed

And if we're not doing crack anymore, then I place the most terrible thing ever produced and leave it at that, since no power in this or any earth will convince me things can get any worse after this.

Here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Fate/extra.

But I'm not posting just to nitpick, but to tell you that there are now two Servant versions of Dracula to choose from, the second in the cancelled Fate/apocrypha. Fate/apocrypha is weird.

In both continuities he's the original Vlad the Impaler, a normal guy who has most of the power he was summoned with because Dracula is a Memetic Badass. The main difference is that the Extra version went mad because of it.
    Are you joining this time? We could use your assistance in making this work.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-10-05 at 08:48 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

10. - Top - End - #370

On the Crackthread, or Lionheart?

And if you respond with 'Yes' then I WILL be the one wielding the stick when you come to hurt me for not completely hating the relaunch.

And that fic....it's not the worst, not even in 'Kingdom Hearts and not crack'. That title goes to If I was your nazi

Edit:For several reasons, not the least being that, like with My Immortal, 'Bloody Death' was something likely intended to be bad. If I was your Nazi was something the author thought was good.
    Last edited by doliest; 2011-10-05 at 08:53 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground

The first.

And don't see it. I don't care if it was intended to be bad. Death of the Author, Doliest. The result is still appalling, like if Dominic Deegan was somehow compressed into a single moment, and then fed to you all at once.

Sure, the nazi one is bad, but it doesn't have the same punch, the same appalling, concise badness that hits you with no respite.

I'm just grateful that I read it recently, not a long time ago. Had I read it five years ago, it would have been with me during my first kiss, my graduation, when I stood atop Mount Kosciuszko, when I went snorkling on the great barrier Reef, and a hundred other moments. In short, whenever something good happened in my life, my mind would go back to that, eating away at me like a cancer, and all that is good would be ruined for me.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

12. - Top - End - #372

That's a point. Still, I'm of the opinion the longer something bad is, the worse it gets. The Nazi one was multiple chapters, posted over time. And it's not even like the Anne-Frank DBZ crossover. That was juvenile. The Nazi one? That's stupid, verging on offensive. 'Verging' because I'm almost impossible to be offended.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground

Point. So anyway, do you think you will do the epic of bad fanfiction? Because I couldn't run it, but if you do I'd like to be part of it.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

14. - Top - End - #374

Yes, but not for a while(it would likely be a Lynching Universe game) because 1. October is going to be very busy; I'm scripting and filming an adaption of 'Frankenstein' as a Semester long project in addition to my work load and sending out applications for Universities as my last year of community comes to an end.

2.I wouldn't want to detract from your game, or Darkblades, or any others.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground

Do it the same way Colesigns doing his, a sidestory.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Pixie in the Playground

That's all good news. Not the crappy fanfiction, I mean the decision to make the game into what is essentially a world of ham, rather then a world mired in enforced stupidity. I can only assume that we are all living in the same castle (I smell sitcom) guarded by our minions, where the Vampire hunters periodically break into and we have to defeat them. As the game goes, the vampire hunters will start forming groups, and we'll have much more work cut out for us. This is the version of Dracula I think I'll play. Yes, essentially the real thing, only a memory of him granted superhuman powers rather then actually the person himself.

As for Doliest's game? The force of rationality himself, Lex Luthor.

That's right. You might have the power of god on your side, but I have the cajones to regularly duke it out with the same, and I play for keeps. If you think your powers are a match for my ego, I dare you to try and take me on.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-10-05 at 11:09 PM.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Pixie in the Playground

Right: This is Excellent! Really Glad to see that there's lots of interest in this game!

That makes for:

Cracklord: Alucard

Draxx: Fate/stay night/zero/somethingortheother Vlad Teppes

Doliest: Castlevania "Have at You" Dracula

And Industrious: Count von Count and/or Hugh Jackman Dracula.

...All are Accepted!!! Anyone else who wants to come please post here. Ahnd vnow, my vvery good friends...[Draws Cape over the lower part of his head] vwe, ze children of ze night, shall rise to the occasion. For tonight, zis Epic Tale shall Begin! Ze Dark Tale of...

[Eyes suddenly glow an Evil Red]

The Chronicles of the Impaler:

Crisis of Infinite Draculas

18. - Top - End - #378

Heh. Feel free to post a link whenever you start it. Now...for inspiration.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

19. - Top - End - #379
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hey guys, Doliest gave me an idea. You see Shoveler was going to ask to play Remillia Scarlet for this game. I was wondering, would it be okay if I played Seras Victoria?

20. - Top - End - #380
    Titan in the Playground

Are you joining this time? We could use your assistance in making this work.
    I will offer nitpicking advice as usual.

Who summoned Lancer? They'd need to be very powerful to pull it off "out of season", though there's precedence for binding a Servant to a magical location instead of supplying the mana upkeep yourself (the drawback is they can't leave without running out of power and vanishing).
    Last edited by Prime32; 2011-10-06 at 08:40 AM.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    I will offer nitpicking advice as usual.

Who summoned Lancer? They'd need to be very powerful to pull it off "out of season", though there's precedence for binding a Servant to a magical location instead of supplying the mana upkeep yourself (the drawback is they can't leave without running out of power and vanishing).
    It's up to Colseign and Draxx but I think the obvious answer is Dracula, more than one has that capacity as a mage.

Edit: For CoID would be permissible to play as Fangire King/Kamen Rider Dark Kiva? While it is never stated in the show that he is Dracula he is the King of the Vampire-like Fangire and side material makes offhand references to him being being born in Hungary in the fifteenth century (despite looking rather Japanese) and how the organization of Fangire hunters was inspired by a Dutch Doctor who once fought the Fangire King.
    Last edited by darkblade; 2011-10-06 at 09:58 AM.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

22. - Top - End - #382
    Pixie in the Playground

Given the power of the average mage placed against the power of either Dracula or Alucard, I don't think there is much chance he'll be running out of fuel. Indeed, I suspect there is more concern he'll explode due to too much.

Also, Industrious? If you wish to play Count von Count, it is a moral imperative that you first read this.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Pixie in the Playground

Apologies. Here's the In Character Link.

And As for non-Dracula characters...if you really, really, really want to, and they have a direct connection with Dracula...then I'll allow it.

The more the Merrier!!!

24. - Top - End - #384
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well with the Fangire King he is never said to be Dracula but it is implied he might have been, so I wasn't sure if that was enough to count him as a Dracula or not.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

25. - Top - End - #385
    Pixie in the Playground

It's all Wallachian to me.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Okay then. Colesign, I want to play Seras Victoria. The second Vampire of the Hellsing organization, turned by Alucard, and Grandmother of Remilla Scarlet via Noodle incident with Alucard involving time travel and a ****-tonne of Alcohol.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-10-06 at 02:21 PM.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Pixie in the Playground

Post it in the OOC page, specify which part of the timeline she's from, and I'll start it off.

You can bring the Harkonens

28. - Top - End - #388
    Troll in the Playground

You know, since the next game will be the high school game...

Cass and X-23 should somehow interact with each other at some point. It would be...interesting. To say the least.
    Last edited by industrious; 2011-10-11 at 12:49 AM.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ogre in the Playground

Thankfully, the new Superman movie looks like it will be worth seeing (at least, as long as they keep the hell away from the reboot). Christopher Nolan is helping write it, there is actual talent on board, and what has been leaked actually looks good.
    Shame they are using Zod instead of Lex, but given I'm not going to be reading the comics for a long, long time, by this point I'll forgive them anything if they make something I don't have to refuse to watch for moral reasons.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Troll in the Playground

And the Avengers trailer was incredible.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2