New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Stories of Kyou: The Facestealer - Game Started

Now before the game starts I'm going to give you some details about the game and its rules, the game is officially going to start early (in my time zone) tomorrow with the opening narration.
    My narration from now on is not going to reveal the names of players that was targeted for a kill but somehow avoided to be killed.
    If a player in the summarizing have “disappeared” or anything like that its just another word for “killed” so you are not confused by that.
    The days are going to last for 48 hours and the night for 24 hours and updates will be made at 06.00 PM in my time-zone and that is about at 12.00 AM Central Time.
    Every day is going to end exactly that time so any votes or actions after that time will not be counted.
    Every narration (by me at least) is going to look like this:

Day/Night X

Story Part (that not in anyway have any connections to player’s roles or anything else.)
    Summary of the Night/Day (players that was killed/lynched and other stuff)

And that is pretty much it; this game is going to use the scrying interface rules as well as other (pretty obvious) rules:
    Pointing at yourself or saying “I’m pointing at TPBM/TPAM” is not allowed you have to say the name of the player you point at.
    If you change your vote please cross over the last vote so no mistakes are made.
    If you are away from Internet a while and are afraid of getting auto-lynched please tell me and The_Rouge_Monk about it and we won’t auto-lynch you. If you don’t and you have not voted for two days you will be auto-lynched if you didn’t alert us of it (even if you have posted in night actions or post without points during that time).
    Revealing your role in the game thread is not allowed either and yes the roles were randomly selected. Revealing your role to death player is never to end up good for your part so please avoid doing that too.
    If you got any further question just ask me but please do it outside the game thread since I won’t answer any questions in this thread.
    Consider the recruitment thread as some kind of “ooc-thread” were I will answer your questions about the game (or just send a private message to me).

Now for the more exciting part of the game:

To the players that have the “villager” role, yes it seems pretty boring at first but in this game certain actions in the game thread may change your role a bit and some of you have already got a taste of this, role-playing can have its rewards…
    Note to all the scryers out there, I have made a slight change in the rules:

If a scryer dies the other scryers will get a message from the game leader about who died unless Zubera stole that players face.
    If Zubera stole the dead scryers face the other scryers will not know that that player died until Zubera changes his face or Zubera dies.
    Also the minions won’t win if Susumu (the devil) has Taken he must give it to a Mujina or Zubera to make his team win the game. But if he would be the last member in the Minion team he will win if he gets That which was Taken.

And for the player with That which was Taken:

If the same player would hold this artifact for three nights Zubera will learn what player that is holding That Which Was Taken and their role.

Here is the map of Kyou:
    Spoiler
    Show

Some notes about the map:
    The squares in various sizes are actually poorly drawn houses!

The Grey thing surrounding the town is a wall to keep unnatural things out.

The brow things on the water are small fishing boats that just happen to be exactly the same size, here is what it would look like in real life.

Yokai Forest is in fact quite hunted so I advise you to don’t go inside there…

The orange things are in fact poorly drawn bridges! Here is what it would look in real life.

The House of Masks is a “shadow” theater as well as a “normal” theater. Shadow theater is where the “actors” are forming shadowy figures on a paper in the light of a lamp.
    This is borrowed from china, here is the winkipedia article.

The temple on the map is devoted to the kami as well as fictional deities that you can make up yourself.

You may RP in this thread if you like but don't expect anything to happened game-wise yet.

Player ListIn alphabetic order
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aemoh
    BadgerX
    Banjo1985
    Dallas-dakota
    DemonicAngel
    Detrevnisisiht
    Draken
    EagleWiz
    Emperor Demonking
    FaceofEvil
    FleeeingCoward
    Freshmeat_
    Griever
    GTAhraawn
    Hap_hazard
    Jontom Xire
    Lepre_Kahn
    Mordokai
    Murska
    Recaiden
    Saint Nil
    Supagoof
    WrstDmEvr
    Yoritomo Himeko
    Yspoch
    Zombie pixe
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2008-07-01 at 04:06 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Stories of Kyou - Game Started!

*Insert epic intro music here*
    *The title emerges from the darkness*
    Stories of Kyou: The Face Stealer

*The title fades away*

“Empires fall, Empires rise, but evil is eternal.”

Night 0

In the Otorio Clan Hall…
    Spoiler
    Show
    The smoke of the torchlight’s filled the chamber, Katsurou tried to relax; the mediation was the only way he could maintain inner peace these days. He breathed out and tried to find a more comfortable position, his old war wounds had been acting up again.
    He opened his eyes and moved his arm along his left shoulder; the scar was still there mocking him of his cowardice.
    If he had done his duty that day he would be with his family now, not eternally reminded of his disloyalty to his own house.
    Katsurou sighted it was useless to relax today, his own mind seemed hell bent on remember these dark things.

*Donk*
    *Donk *
    *Donk*

The sound of the knocking echoed in the chamber, there was not often anyone came to disturb his mediations sessions but this time Katsurou was glad someone could take his mind off his dark thoughts.

“Shukun (master) are you there?”
    Katsurou immediately recognized the voice as Mino’s.
    “Yes, is there anything that matters Mino?”
    A silence followed, all that could be heard was the burning torchlight’s.
    “Shukun may I enter?”
    “Of course Mino, I would enjoy you company.”
    The large door slowly opened and Mino entered the room, he was dressed in his traditional Zôshikinin that he had worn ever since the day he had left the politics of the court.
    Katsurou immanently saw that something was wrong; Mino had always been good at maintaining a neutral face but now something seems to have shocked him greatly.

Shukun…” Mino begun, “I am afraid I’m must act as the kami of ill news today.”
    Katsurou remained silent, fearing what terrible news Mino came bearing with.
    “Some moments ago a body was found inside a abandon house, he had been murdered.” Mino replied calmly.
    Katsurous back straightedge, “Murdered? Someone has been murdered?”
    “Yes I’m afraid so Shukun and- Mino hesitated for a moment, something Katsurou never had seen him done before. –the dead man didn’t have a face.”
    Katsurou suddenly felt ill a felt how all of his inner peace almost melted away, his breathing become rapid and he felt how sweat ran down his head.

“Th…the curse” Katsurou managed to stammer before he sank down on the floor.
    All the dark memories came back into his mind in an instant and he felt how a chill crept up his spine.
    “Are you absolutely sure about this Mino? Was the dead man really faceless?”
    “I am afraid he was Shukun, the man that found the body was as terrified as you are.”
    “He have no idea… do anyone else know about this Mino?”
    “Well the man and his family of course.”
    He paused in the middle of the sentence giving Katsurou a accusing look. “I don’t think we should try to keep this a secret Shukun, we must tell the villagers what this is about.”

Katsurou felt cold inside this was supposed to be over, the curse could not possible have followed him all the way here could it? He could see images of his family’s faces before his eyes, there had been no one left they all had disappeared except him and now it had come for him, after so long time…
    He slowly rose from the floor and noticed how cold the chamber suddenly felt despite the presence of the many burning torchlight.
    Silently he walked toward a small cabinet in the back of the room; it was finely crafted but without any symbols or other art that decorated its surface that made it look a bit plain.
    Katsurou opened it, inside lay a simple piece of silk cloth covering a small round object.

He touched it and felt the think layer of dust covering it. Slowly he moved his hand over its silk covered surface and felt how to his touch awaken the memories he had tried so hard to forget. Katsurou removed the cover and dust danced and swirled in the light of the torches under it was a completely black orb-like object.
    The old man took it up and held it firmly in his both arms like it was his own child; he remained silent for a while with a hunted expression on his face.
    Then
    “Take this cursed thing Mino I never want to see it again, it have cost me so much I held dear.”
    Katsurous face looked terrible; his expression told Mino that he wanted to be left alone with his inner oni so he took the dark object from Katsurous hands, it felt cold because of some reason. The old man seated himself on the floor again and said
    “Mino we can’t tell the villagers about this, not yet, we must wait and see what happens it’s for their own good.”
    “I must say I disagree with you in this Shukun.”
    “Yes I know you do Mino, but promise that you will not tell them, not yet at least.”
    “I promise shukun I promise that I won’t tell the villagers a thing” Mino replied dutifully.
    “Good, I thank you for this Mino, I thank toy with all my hearth. Now go I don’t want to see that thing anymore, keep it safe lure out whatever evil that is drawn to it.”
    “What about you, shukun?”
    “I will remain here; I don’t have the energy to fight anymore… My end is near Mino and so are my Clan’s.”

“Don’t say th- Mino begun but Katsurous didn’t appear want to talk anymore he had closed his eyes and seemed to be meditating again.
    Mino stood there for a while with the dark object in his hand watching the now peaceful old man that just sat there apparently free from all the world troubles.
    Then he turned around opened the door and leaved the old man in that room maybe for the last time in his life.
    Mino somehow felt that this thing were going to happened in the coming days, unspeakable things like that time in the imperial city, the time that most of the Otorio clan including Katsurous own family was transformed into faceless horrors by something.

A terrible scream had awoken a large part of Kyon’s populace that morning and many people had quickly gathered to see what it was all about.
    Outside one of the houses lay a man that some of you recognized as “Freshmeat” as he was called, he was staring at something inside the house seemingly unable to move.
    The house door was wide open and was moving with the wind making squeaky noises.
    It was quite dark inside the house but it was still easy to see what Freshmeat had been looking at, a man laid not far away from the doorway half way in the darkness of the room.
    “By the ancestors…”
    The man in the room was dead and that was not all his face was smooth and completely featureless.
    Most in the crowd made the sign to protect themselves from whatever evil that had took place here other remained completely “Tha- that’s Hitomo.”
    No that can’t be him I saw him on the way here, he even talked to me!”
    Banjo looked surprised and horrified at the same time constantly gazing down at the faceless man that laid before them.
    “Are you absolutely sure about that? Because that is clearly him, I recognize his clothes.”
    "I swear I just saw him!"
    "But thats impossible because he is laying right there!"
    "Calm down! Everyone need to calm down! There must be some kind of explanation to this."
    The crowd still looked terrified and disgusted at the sight of the faceless-man laying there many had already gone back to their homes to pray to the spirits for protection.

Suddenly a voice could be heard from inside the house, it was Freshmeat’s, “Here, Come look at this!”
    Carefully avoiding the faceless Hitomo, Aemoh and banjo entered the house leaving the rest of the crowd outside. As they entered they tried to close their eyes so they didn’t look directly at the smooth surface that once had been a human face.
    Inside the house was a huge dinner standing on the table, “isn’t this house supposed to be abandoned?” Freshmeat asked them, “Well yes-"
    “Why are there a huge dinner here then? And I can see other signs of that someones been living here for a long time."
    The dinner table was indeed filled with strange food and some of it didn't even look eatable.
    Freshmeat took a closer look at the food and then slowly turned around, "Let us get out of here, I don't want to spend any more time in this house" and with that he quickly want out the door that still went back at fourth with the wind making banging sounds as it hit the wall.
    Aemoh and Banjo followed Freshmeats lead after they had seen what he had found on the dinner table, Hitomo's face laying on a plate ready to be served, his eyes blood-red and his mouth forzen in a scream.

After that they closed down the house with Hitomo's body in it, no one dared to even touch it.
    "Who ever did this must still be here in Kyou, so it have to be one of us..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of Night 0

Hitomo (NPC) face was stolen during the night and with that the game has officially started, may the ancestors be with you...
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2008-07-01 at 10:54 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: Stories of Kyou - Game Started

Was Freshmeat chosen randomly?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

((@^ I'm pretty certain he was ED, no narrator would condemn a person to a certain lynching by including them in the story that way. Flavor for flavors sake.))

Supagoof opened his noodle shop per usual this morning. he noticed the customers were all abuzz about the event that had happened last night. He caught glimpses of words such as faceless and horror being used, but it wasn't until he was making the fresh dumplings for the day that he heard the full tale. It made him quesy. He excused himself for a moment from the kitchen, and headed outside to the back to deposit the unsightly into the waste recepticle. No face? he thought. How is that...is time...oh boy.

He headed back inside and down into the root celler. Here is where he kept a good variety of spices and ingrediants fresh. He went to the far back, and found a small wooden box. He blew the dust off of it, and opened it. A soft light appeared from inside. He closed the box, and went back upstairs. Placing the box on the counter, he put a sign on it. Special for the day, inquiries taken aside.

Getting back to the dumplings, he tried to focus his mind on the work, but the same even that caused the stir amongst the crowd kept creeping back into his mind. The dumplings were not as soft and moist this day.
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2008-07-01 at 09:53 AM.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

I just want it confirmed.

6. - Top - End - #6

((I used dice when I choose the persons in my narrations so yes they are randomly selected.))

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Why no space in [COLOR="Red"]Fleeing coward[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2008-07-02 at 11:15 AM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Halfling in the Playground

Jontom sat on his veranda next to his Goban, watching life pass by and waiting for someone to play with. A joseki book lay on his lap, but he wasn't really studying it. His mind was awhirl with the news of recent events.

OOC: The map of Kyou seems to be broken - it doesn't show for me.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

I can see it.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

((I love how people automatically focus on Freshmeat's involvement in the narration, I was in there too you know! ))

Sayaki looks down at the faceless corpse and turns white. She's never seen a dead body before, let alone the body of her next door neighbour.

"This is an ill omen. Kyou is under a pall of horror. We must ready ourselves for a storm."

Sayaki sighs and looks up to the grey sky, wondering whether she'll live to see the sun again. She had a bad feeling about this death, she really did.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

11. - Top - End - #11

wink Re: Stories of Kyou - Game Started

((I love how people automatically focus on Freshmeat's involvement in the narration, I was in there too you know! ))
    *snip*
    ((Supagoof points at Banjo1985. You want attention, you got it! ))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Summary:

12. - Top - End - #12

Default Re: Stories of Kyou: The Facestealer - Game Started

I'm just going to go with WrstDmEvr for now.
    Here are two good sites for Dragon Cave dragons.
    Spoiler
    Show

http://dusk.datavibe.net/draco/index.php
    http://www.sotidragon.net/

You just put your dragons on there and they'll get the clicks you need. And you can also click other people's dragons as well. I hope this helps.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Firbolg in the Playground

Recaiden walks into supagoof's Noodle shop. He notices the special, but is distraught over the earlier events and leaves quickly, without asking. As he walks through the streets, he notices that a group has begun pointing and looking at him, and he points back at Aemoh.points at Emperor Demonking.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2008-07-02 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Misspelling of name
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

((I was never one for creativity, and recently I've just been "meh" with trying. But yay me for being in the narration! ))

*points at Recaiden*

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

((Random point at Zombie pixe, you want a bit of RP, you got it... Just an intro post))
    At the end of the village. An old man sat upon a hill. Bare to the elements, with only a tree behind him to shelter him from lightning. For it was not thick, so it did not stop the wind. But the village of Kyou did not notice him anymore. Just faded to the back of their minds. And the youth? The youth just called him the 'crazy man up on the hill'.

But a storm was gathering. And he felt it.
    And thus, for the first time in many years. He stood.
    He walked to the base of the hill. He started chanting. Some people who were passing by stopped to see this.
    Hey, the old man has finally stood up.
    I wonder what he's doing...
    You can never know with that crazy old man.
    Ignoring the comments he swishes his fingers around and with one final motion, a dead straight point at the blank smooth rock at the hill, a door opens.
    As people get closer, they can finally see the almost down moon shining upon the door in a hole in the clouds. As the last moonrays hit the door. Silvery writing appears on it.

The youth, their curiousity taking over get even closer and try to read it. Only to find out it is partially in a dialect they do not know and partially in a strange language. But as some of the older people come forward, they recognize the dialect.
    Let me read this to you...
    A few whispers start going around its explained by :
    That's the man. I heard he specialized in ancient languages, he must know.
    I only know the dialect... The language is... strange... But the door reads...

Home of Darnur.
    Son of Furnor.
    Banished by the evil gods,
    to forever be alone.
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2008-07-02 at 01:34 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Halfling in the Playground

OOC: Ooh, I can see the map now. Bagsy the brown house up and right from the bridge by the House of Masks!

Jontom looks up from his goban as Murska wanders by. There's nothing obviously wrong in what he sees, but nevertheless Jontom senses a wrongness and feels tingles of suspicion in his spine.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

OOC : Oh map, lets pretend for the sake of my RP that just outside the village on the east side, there's a big hill....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Ceikatar!

18. - Top - End - #18

((Just a note, I will update the map at the end of each day/night and mark the house you own in dallas case I did put an hill on the east side of the village (don't get strange ideas now...).
    Anyway you better claim a house before you die.))
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2008-07-02 at 06:57 AM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Just after second breakfast the stone door opens. The old man walks out in royal blue robes. His hair looks freshened, it blows in the wind, yet never getting tangled up in front of his face. His footsteps are swift, yet not hasty. He walks lightly. When some of you glance at his eyes you can see a fire in them. A fire of passion, yet filled with sorrow. It looks like he was walking over the temple.

Once inside the temple, he walks on. He goes to the back, through the halway which split the temple for several deities. He walks towards the door at the end. That room was always empty. No matter what happend. Each time somebody placed something there or stayed there for the night, it was always found outside the temple just before dawn. The room was not small or big, the grey walls were strong and nobody had ever managed to break them down. In the room there was always light as long as it was day. The light would always come from four shafts, east, south, west and north. No matter the time of the day. And they always landed on the same spot, exactly in the middle of the room.
    But the normal brown wooden door is gone now. Instead it's replaced with the same kind of door in the hill. One can only wonder if the same kind of text was written upon it, apparently only visible in moon or starlight. The old man stops before the door and finishes again with the circle and the blank point. It opens for him. Yet when he is through, it closes fast, allowing nobody through. As you listen at the door you can hear him mumbling, no talking in himself... No.. It was praying...

My god, my lord and my patron.
    I need your guidance in these dark times.
    I sense a storm brewing, and I fear it will hit this town and maybe me along it.

I understand. I will try and make you proud.

But suddenly you hear another voice, deeper, elegant yet wiser.
    Do not fear, you have already made me proud of you.
    Thenk you, I will not.
    Do not let the villagers see me, for it is not time yet for me to be revealed. Later though, it will be.
    I will do so! Thenk you, for all your advice and wisdom, almighty Cookiemanjaro!

With that, it is silent for a few minuts, before the old man walks out of the room, seeming to ignore all the curious villagers. Back to his home.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ceikatar!

20. - Top - End - #20

*Clang*
    *Clang*
    *Clang*
    The forge was still active, with the blacksmith working all through the night. Only samurai were allowed to forge katanas, but this was his masterpiece. He had noble blood in him somewhere, but he put more merit into a person's character than bloodline. Warriors, mystics, knew many things, including that spirts could bring great power to wepons if they were respected.

Almost done, byakko, give this blade strenght.

Into the base of the blade, he carved the symbol of the fox into the stell, along with a few runes.
    Great spirts of the forest, bring this weapon power,

The blade was alomost ready.
    Almost perfect,
    He took off the woden mask he was wearing to wipe the sweat from his face. He didn't like to take it off more than needed, Kamen placed the mask back over his face, the red rune covered mask completly covering his face.
    Thank you spirts, , and then went to soak the blade in moonlight. He would forge the greatest blade ever, and with he could even slay the Emperor Demonking(random point, your name is just easy to RP with)

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

A local priest, who shall not be named as of yet, rested in his living room, enjoying a cup of tea, his house just abovebehind the temple.

No matter how things falter, we must not give in to despair, no, never. - He spoke to himself.

(... Not much RP I can do, so I will just point at Hap_hazard for now, this is totally random)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

I'll point at Recaiden.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Vote at me will you. Recaiden.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

I point at Yspoch. I rolled a 25 on my d26
    I apologize for the quality of the above post.

25. - Top - End - #25

((22 hours left of the day, just reminding you.))

26. - Top - End - #26

*clang*
    *clang*

Hearing the sound of the blacksmith (Saint Nil) still at work, and business being slow, Supagoof decides to take a bowl of the Wonton noodles over the smithee. He prepares larger serving, then adds his secret ingredient. Wrapping the noodles into their wicker bowl, he makes his way to the blacksmith.

*clang*
    *clang*

The sound got much louder as he approached. He knocked on the door, but it could not be heard over the noise. Slipping off his shoes, Supagoof enters and tries to get the blacksmith's attention.

Hey zeere-a. I heerd yuoo vurkeeng ell thruoogh zee neeght, su I thuooght I vuoold breeng yuoo sume-a ooff my femuoos Vuntun nuudles tu help esseest veet yuoor inergy. Vhet ere-a yuoo mekeeng zeere-a unyvey?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hey there. I heard you working all through the night, so I thought I would bring you some of my famous Wonton noodles to help assist with your energy. What are you making there anyway?

He asks, setting the still steaming bowl of noodles down on a nearby bench.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary:

27. - Top - End - #27

Kamen looks up in surprise, but recoginizes Supagoof, and puts the katana down.
    Hello Supagoof-san, nice to see you. Thank's for the noodles, working for 12 hours tends to take it out off you.
    *Smells noodles*
    Mmm, this smells like your best batch yet. As for what I'm working on, I'm just adding a few touchs to a project of mine. We might need it if the rurmors I've heard are true.
    *Re-adjusts mask tighter*
    So, what is the special today?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

28. - Top - End - #28
    BadgerX
    Guest in the Playground

i'll vote Recaiden because of die roll

29. - Top - End - #29

The votes:

Recaiden: 4
    Banjo1985: 1
    EmperorDemonking: 2
    WrstDMEvr: 1
    Zombie Pixie: 1
    Murska: 1
    hap_hazard: 1
    Yspoch: 1

That's only 12 votes, so 16 people have only (about) 20 hours to get their votes in!
    silver

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

A grey-haired ronin walks slowly down to the port as his mulls over his thoughts. Facestealers... this is a dangerous situation for such a seemingly peaceful village...

As he arrives at the waterside, he gazes out at the setting sun with his one good silver-pupiled eye, his mind filling with memories. So many years ago now, he had gazed at this very same sight, although the scene was vastly different. He was much younger, his hair black and unkempt, both eyes intact as they sobbed, gazing at his best friend's lifeless body on that accursed field.

Lowering his gaze from the horizon, the man said his small prayer of mourning before turning and walking back up towards his home. Before arriving he noticed a furtive individual lurking in the shadows. Walking closer, the figure disappeared into the darkness.

The man was unsure of what or who it was, although he had his suspicions of Supagoof, who had once sold him soggy noodles.

Arriving at his home, he took down an old rectangular box from a dusty shelf. Removing the wrappings, he pulled out a beaten and dented sword of great size.

Swinging it around as lightly as ever, the man sighed, as memories continued to flood back. Whatever was coming, he was ready, or so he hoped.

((Randomly random, Supagoof, no offense meant, but if there is any, well, blame that muffin man.))
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?