New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Stargate: Lost In Space - A Werewolf Game Day 6

SG1 are missing, your mission is to find them. We believe that a solar flare interrupted the worm-hole that SG1 was attempting to use to get to P3X-395. Since that worm-hole collapsed we have had no contact with them. We can only assume that they have lost their radio communication with us, perhaps even with each other. Doseki, Fin and Ranna you will make up SG2 and will be getting sent to P3X-395, it’s the planet where they were heading and perhaps you’ll be able to find them there, if we are lucky.

We’ll leave right away Sir.

Good, now remember there may be more to this then meets the eye and SG1 are experienced enough to have taken precautions. You could be right by them and not realise that they are even there.

Its ok Sir I think we can handle it.

Good job soldier, Gods speed! Walter start the dialing sequence please. Bring them home soldiers.

We wont leave without them sir.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerging onto P3X-395 SG2 begin their search in earnest, yet in vain.

Perhaps SG1 never made it this far, perhaps the worm-hole was cut short, that would mean that they could be on any number of nearby planets that are between here and earth!

Hmm, it could be a possibility, I know that SG1 may be good at keeping a low profile, but nobody is this good. I mean c’mon! How could we miss Teal’c!? Lets move out.

As SG2 approach the Stargate it immediately becomes apparent that they are not the only ones that made a trip through that gate recently, a contingent of about seven Jaffa soldiers are making patrols around it. Disheartened by their failed search, SG2 realise too late and there is no avoiding the fire fight that ensued.

Immediately staff blasts ring out and the members off SG2 dive for cover. Fin is clipped in the leg and is left short of the tree that he attempted to use as cover. Rolling onto his back he unleashes most of the clip he had loaded but it’s his last act for his planet. With no cover to protect him the remainders of his team are amazed he even got the clip empty before he died.

Spoiler
    Show
    Fin was killed – He was a member of SG2

It’s no good we’re gonna have to charge for the gate, if we can dial out one of us might make it, get the word to Hammond!

OK, ready?

Yeah, 3, 2, 1!

On one they run, Ranna takes two out immediately to her left with some well placed shooting and Doseki takes out a third to the right. They continue like this for about sixty of the last hundred feet to the stargate but it wasn’t meant to be. As they reach the DHD Doseki take a staff blast to the back and he goes down.

Spoiler
    Show
    Doseki was killed – He was the Leader of SG2

Ranna completes the sequence and the ensuing blast from the event horizon takes out two more Jaffa but as she turns her back to run through the worm-hole she is hit. She dies on the steps mere feet from freedom.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ranna was killed – She was a member of SG2

Meanwhile a few stray staff blasts make it through the gate and Hammond has no choice but to close the gate again before the Jaffa can attempt to assault the base. After the battle has died down the leader of the Jaffa troop radios his boss, Anubis. He may be interested to know that some of his old ‘friends’ from earth are nearby in the galaxy.

Assuming the worst, that SG2 are all dead and that SG1 are either captured or not on P3X-395, Hammond sends out a number of other rescue teams to the nearby planets that the worm-hole SG1 traveled through may have jumped to.

Your job as either alien or member of SG-Command is to find SG1 before the systems lords do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rules
    Spoiler
    Show
    Good Guys
    Spoiler
    Show
    SG1 win if all System Lords are killed and their cronies. At the start, the Team don’t know each other as they are on separate worlds.

SG -1 – Jack O’neill –Jack is the leader of the group, his votes count as 3. (Scry as SG 1)
    Tael’c – Baner – Chooses who to protect someone each night. (Scry as SG 1)
    Carter –Can disable any planets stargate for one night. Two night cooldown. (Scry as SG 1)
    Daniel Jackson – Scryer – Using his abilities to read ancient text, Daniel is able to see people for what they are. (Scry as SG 1)

Masons – Bra’tac (Jaffa Rebellion), Thor (Asgaard), Antaeus (Nox) and Selmak (Tok’ra) – Bra’tac has a night kill, has a three day cooldown. (Scry as Tau’ri Defence)

Civilians – Vote for player to lynch each day. Can only vote for people on the same planet as them.

Bad Guys
    Spoiler
    Show

Goa’uld (Wolves) win if they reduce the number of players to equal their own.

Spoiler
    Show
    Anubis – Alpha – Can recruit a civilian or Jaffa Rebel once every three nights. (Scries as Civilian)

Ba’al – Devil – Can choose to scry someone each night. (Scries as Goa’uld)

Hathor – Possessor - she takes over someone’s body (once per person). If the person has a night ability then she can use it, if this is a night kill then she is able to make them murder for her but unable for them to commit suicide.(Scries as Goa’uld)

Jaffa – They have a standard wolf role and to work together. (Scry as Jaffa)

Goa’uld get an extra super cookie win if they can kill all of the Jaffa rebellion.

Jaffa Rebellion
    Spoiler
    Show
    : (a yet to be determined amount of players) will be Jaffa rebellion they will have no powers but will have to keep themselves secret. The goa’uld get absolute win if they kill all of them. (Jaffa Rebellion do not know each other.) Win if not annihilated by Goa’uld.

Extra Factors:
    Spoiler
    Show

Planets: Every night players can PM the narrator to use the stargate to travel to any of the other planets. All players will be assigned a starting planet at random.

All actions (except Carter’s) can only be used on players occupying the same planet.

Roleplay: Stargate based roleplay will be monitored very carefully. Certain topics of conversation could cause spatial anomalies.

Away Missions: Occasionally there will be missions off world. The population of the planet involved will vote for who goes on the mission, with unknown consequences.

Players
    Spoiler
    Show

Aemoh
    Alarra
    Atreyu the Masked LLama
    BadgerX
    Bayar
    Coldheart - Autolynched was Mason – Selmak - Day 5
    CommodoreFluffy - Lynched was Carter - Day 5
    Cristo Meyers - was killed by the Goa’uld – Citizen - Night 1
    Dallas-Dakota
    Deimos Hellfire - was autolynched – Jaffa - Day 2
    detrevnisisiht
    Diva-De21 - Citizen - Night 3
    Easyname
    Eldritch Knight - lynch was Jaffa - Day 4
    Emperor Demonking a Mason – Thor - Day 1
    Fleeing Coward
    Freshmeat_
    GAThraawnJaffa - Day 2
    Griever - Citizen - Night 2
    Jagg
    Jontom Xire - Citizen - Night 2
    lamech - was a system Lord, Ba'al - Night 3
    Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins - Citizen - Day 3
    Mordokai
    Murska
    Shadowcaller - was killed by Bra’tac– Jaffa Rebellion - Night 1
    Sheepofoblivion
    Szilard - Was Killed by Gou'ald - Night 4
    The Bushranger - Autolynched was a Citizen - Day 5
    Zar Peter
    Zombie Pixe
    Last edited by Doseki; 2008-06-25 at 12:02 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Stargate: Lost In Space - A Werewolf Game (Please move to Structured)

Here are the planets and their occupants;

Planet 1
    Land of Light,
    The world is divided in half; half is bathed in light the other in darkness, fields and fields of long grasses dotted with wildflowers and the occasional tree. It was once a civilized world with ruins of many Grecian-like cities dotted about these plains. These were a people that appreciated great beauty in their cities; there are statues and ancient artefacts littered amongst the ruins.

The other side is a very cold desolate place. Dark 24/7 this freezing cold desert has never seen a drop of rain or a minute of sunlight. But even so, beasts live in the rocky caves near the border between the world of light and the darkness. Preying on those foolish enough to venture too close to the ever dark realm of this planet.

How did the ancient civilization die do the answers lie on the dark side of this planet? And what artefacts can you find in these ancient cities?

Occupied By:

Spoiler
    Show
    Dallas Dakota
    Griever
    SheepofOblivion
    Shadowcaller
    Easyname
    CommodreFluffy
    Atreyu The Masked Llama
    Jagg
    Szilard
    Murska

Planet 2
    Juna,
    The planet has always been a Mecca for commerce and industry. Juna is a place anyone can find a chance to become rich in the futuristic City. But with great rich also comes crime and disease, robbery and gambling have become the source of income for the underworld.

With the main City surrounding the stargate, the rest of the planet is mostly untouched as deserts spread for most of its surface. And where there aren’t deserts, endless oceans take their place

Occupied By:

Spoiler
    Show
    Mordokai
    Divade21
    Alarra
    Zombie Pixe
    GAThraawn
    Lord Fullbladder
    lamech
    Eldritch Knight
    Coldheart
    Jontom Xire

Panet 3
    Nasya,
    The stargate itself is in the depths of a huge rainforest, however the planet does have some civilisation. A few miles hike from the Stargate is a vast jungle city, it appears to have grown straight of the jungle rather than built within it. There are many walkways suspended between the trees as most of the inhabitants live in well worked tree houses and as such the community is built many feet in the air as well as on the ground.

There are many such cities as these but the one closest to the Stargate is the biggest and busiest. Travel between the villages is most often by boat along the many criss-crossing rivers due to the unknown perils of the forest depths…

Occupied By:

Spoiler
    Show
    Cristo Meyers
    detrevnisisiht
    Emperor Demonking
    Aemoh
    Fleeing coward
    BadgerX
    The Bushranger
    Freshmeat
    Bayar
    Zar Peter
    Deimos Hellfire

Just a clarification, you can only point and RP with people on the same planet as you during the game. You can, however PM whoever you want, wherever they are!

Finally Zombie Pixe has filed away noticed and will not be auto-lynched!
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Stargate: Lost In Space - A Werewolf Game (Please move to Structured)

Alright, who wants to go see what's on the dark side?
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

hifillerfiller

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

((*after several hours of searching for this thread in structured....*))

Hmm.... I wonder why the cities were abandoned by the ancient races which occupied it... I say we search for artifacts...

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmmm, it could give us a clue to the dark side. Szilard starts to rumage through the litter on the ground.

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Szilard is wise.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

Um... can I share some of my stargate knowledge, I know where this is, where the stargate is, and who lived here

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

A young lad emerges from behind a rock, smiling at the gathered three.

Hey everyone! Let's go exploring, I've always been curious about lost civilizations!

With that said he behinds to walk towards a nearby ruins, still dominated by a great looming stone statue.
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

"Sure Szilard, I'll go see what's on the dark side with you." Jagg offers. "But lets go kill some game so we have something to eat whilst we go."

A hunting we will go,
    a hunting we will go
    Hmm Hmm hm hm hmm hmm
    a hunting we will go.
    Jondar in Winding Roads

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Cool, lets go.

You know who seems strange? Commodre Fluffy.
    Last edited by Szilard; 2008-05-26 at 11:24 PM.

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Szilard is wise.

11. - Top - End - #11

Agreed, let's go get some food, we don't want to get stuck on this rock without anything to eat. Says Sheep. We ought to stick to the light though... It will probably be a little safer.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

Griever notices sheep, Jagg and Szilard making off in a different direction and hurries to catch up.

So what's the plan, guys? Anyone know what kind of food there is to eat here?
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

To Szilard - Really? Fluffy is weird? What makes you say that?

To Griever - Of course I know what there is to eat here. US if we are not careful....so be careful.

To Sheep - But the interesting stuff seems to be on the dark side. I don't know about you but that's what I want to find.

Pointing at Dallas Dakota - No real reason just that I haven't seen the fluffy monster around yet.
    Jondar in Winding Roads

14. - Top - End - #14
    Halfling in the Playground

First day pseudo-random point at Zombie Pixe.
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2008-05-29 at 02:34 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Ooh! Pick me! I want to go to the dark side too!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

*points at detrevnisisiht*

No reason other than I can't pronounce that

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"My planets got Freshmeat and Fleeing Coward hah."

Aemoh, I didn't see your post.
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2008-05-27 at 04:34 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground

Standard first day point at Freshmeat for no reason.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Oh, so we dont neceserilly have to roleplay. Yeah, could have posted earlier, but no knowledge on how to post it. *points at demonking*.
    Last edited by Bayar; 2008-05-27 at 03:34 PM.
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

20. - Top - End - #20

((Three planets... three (potential) lynches... How very Excellent. [you take 5 pun damage].)
    ((I'll roleplay as a Teal'c clone. And by 'roleplay' I mean I'll use the word 'indeed' a lot.))

Like:
    "It is indeed a possibility that Deimos Hellfire is a System Lord."
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

21. - Top - End - #21
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Stargate: Lost In Space - A Werewolf Game Day 1

A man in a green traditional military uniform seems to take a closer look at his sorroundings. The very air here seems to be strengthen him,He takes a deep breath and then breath out.
    A planet of shadow and light...
    The balance between those two things have always fascinated me deeply, I think I will find myself at home here.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Jontom Xire how are you doing? You look a little blue.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

23. - Top - End - #23
    Halfling in the Playground

I always look a little blue. The time to worry is when I look pink - like you. Hmm - soft pink delicious squishy things. uuuhhhhrrrrr <drools>
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

24. - Top - End - #24

Vala comes nearly tumbling out of a bar on Juna. She turns and angrily shakes a fist at the smug-looking man standing there. Don't think for a minute I wouldn't vaporize you right now, Jontom Xire, if it weren't for that guard standing right over there!
    Spoiler
    Show

Little Fears banner by Crimmy
    Queen of Hearts avatar by Alarra

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

(I really want to point at DivaDe for that but I'm on the wrong planet)

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jagg View Post
    To Szilard - Really? Fluffy is weird? What makes you say that?
    He thinks he knows a lot, how could any of us know that much? Unless he's simply lived here longer than us. Knowledge is power, and if he has that knowledge, he could force to do god knows what.

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Szilard is wise.

27. - Top - End - #27
    BadgerX
    Guest in the Playground

I pont at Emperor Demonking because I used a die function in excel and it came up with them twice.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

*points at Alarra*

((Random dice roll. All the cool kids were doing it... ))
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

I point at Murska because...

Actually, I forgot.
    Last edited by easyname; 2008-05-27 at 09:57 AM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

A tall, thin woman slips quietly out of the bar behind Vala (DivaDe). and places a hand lightly on her arm. "Come dear. I think you've had enough. I'll signal you a cab." She punches a number into a pager like device and a vehicle pulls quickly in front of them.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.