New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXV: Au Contraire, Mon Ami!

Heheh... My Little Gargoyle...
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Eeyup. Fun fact: The school at the end of my road installed metal detectors at the doors thanks to knives and guns being brought in by students.

This is the school I used to go to

Hoping to move out at some point soon.
    That doesn't actually surprise me. Move to Barnet. Then we can like, do pony things.
    And stuff.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    That doesn't actually surprise me. Move to Barnet. Then we can like, do pony things.
    And stuff.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

And on that single entente, I'm going to sleep.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

And on that single entente, I'm going to sleep.
    No.

What do you mean? Huh? HUH!?

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Titan in the Playground

Easy as Lying p4

gDocs for assembled.

I'm so glad I at least partially took Dexam's suggestion for this and did a full rewrite, even though I had the thing basically done before then. The problem was that in group scenes, Twilight gets designated talky pony and the others get kind of forgotten about. Splitting them up let me do so much more.

Thanks Dexam!

Spoiler
    Show

"Is it just me, or did the Princess seem kind of strange?" said Pinkie Pie into the silence.

"What happened to her?" Twilight said blankly.

"Easy there, sugarcube," Applejack said, putting her hoof on Twilight's shoulder. "We all know there's plenty in this world that can make a pony act like somethin' she ain't."

"Yeah, like Poison Joke!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Or Discord," Fluttershy said in a very small voice.

"I... you're right." Twilight said, swallowing, "We have to find what did this to her. But I don't even know where to start looking..."

"Well, it's Canterlot Castle," said Rainbow Dash, "There's guards everywhere! One of them probably saw somepony strange lurking around!"

"On the topic of Canterlot Castle," said Applejack, "that name just as likely means some ancient evil or other got loose an' is running amok."

"Right... we should split into teams," said Twilight. "Somepony needs to ask around, somepony needs to check the vaults, and somepony needs to keep an eye on Celestia..."

"Oh, can I be on Rainbow Dash's team?" said Fluttershy, eyes lighting up. Rainbow pretended to look annoyed.

"I think we should keep an eye on Celestia and her... kin," said Rarity to Twilight, "We are, after all, the most likely to notice what is amiss. And I wouldn't trust that oaf not to be behind this entire thing."

"I guess Pinkie and I'll check the vaults, then," said Applejack.

"All right, sounds like a plan," said Twilight, straightening up. "Meet back in the front of the castle after you've checked everything out. Let's go!"

The ponies nodded, and ran in different directions. Momentum was restored.

"I, Princess Celestia of Equestria, have a proclamation to make!" Shouted Pinkestia from her balcony window. Blueblood stood next to her, a pair of cloaked unicorn fillies behind him holding fans up to shield his delicate features from the sun.

There wasn't really anypony watching the speech. Pinkestia hadn't organised it, or told anyone, she was literally just shouting at the passerby. Being sophisticated courtly passerby, they applauded politely and stopped to listen.

"I promise that for every day of my rule, there will be a new Rainbow over Equestria!" Pinkestia declared.

There was a pause, and then some confused applause.

Pinkestia beamed, cleared her throat, and opened her mouth. And she sang.

"Made a rainbow,
    One two three,
    What a pretty sight to see!
    What a joy it is to be
    Here in Equestria!"

And she beamed down at her stunned subjects.

One ambitious courtier took the chance to yell out "Woo! Way to go Princess!" and started stamping his hooves. Pinkestia smiled at him, then turned around and went inside without so much as another word. The rest shook their heads and slapped themselves in case they were dreaming. Some of them strained their eyes to look for the rainbow that was supposed to be there.

"Twilight, darling," said Rarity, putting aside the fan she'd been using to shield Blueblood's eyes, and pulling down the hood of her cloak, "I don't know what came over me when I volunteered for this job, but if you ever see any sign of it in my eyes again, I want you to stop me. By force, if necessary."

"Rarity, I -"

"Use this brick."

"Hey, Fluttershy, check this out," Rainbow Dash said when they spotted one of the golden armoured guard pegasus ponies walking down a corridor. He was a head taller than either of the mares and built like a toolshed, and he wore a perpetual scowl that those who didn't know better would assume could never be broken.

The blue pegasus crept up behind him, as stealthy as a wildcat.

"BOO!" Rainbow Dash shouted, jumping out in front of him. He didn't so much as flinch. From behind her, Rainbow Dash heard Fluttershy squeak in fear and take cover under a table.

"Fluttershy, you can come out," she said, looking over her shoulder. "It was just - woah!" And this time, Rainbow Dash flinched back.

The guard was looking at her. Actually, looking was too strong a word. His head was facing her, and his eyes were completely blank white spheres covered in blue spots.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" said the blinded pony.

"Wow! Imagine how cool it must be to be inside one of those vaults!" Pinkie Pie said, ogling a locked and barred door with a picture of something with too many mouths on it. "Blaaah!" Pinkie said, trying to replicate it's expression, and bursting into giggles.

"Pinkie, I don't think 'cool' is the word you're lookin' for there," said Applejack, giving a wary glance at the petrified statue of Discord, which was locked up behind three feet of plate iron.

"Are you kidding? These are all the best monsters!" Pinkie said, bouncing up and down, "You know there's an evil star in there? And a griffon that can do magic? And a -" she stopped, and looked in through a window at a trussed up and gagged white-and-pink pegasus pony. "What's she doing in there?"

"Whatever she's in there for, she probably deserves it," said Applejack flatly.

"Mmph!" Pleaded the pegasus. Pinkie Pie grinned at her and bounced away.

"Anyway, all the creatures seem to be in place, so the next thing to check out is the artifacts." Applejack said.

"Oh! I heard that Celestia's keeping a UFO down here!" Pinkie said excitedly. "You know that UFOs come down and kidnap cows all the time? Betsy was telling me this one time that she was taken up into this spaceship full of little grey ponies and they did tests!"

"What kind of tests?" Applejack said, looking kind of worried.

"Algebra!" Pinkie Pie said. Applejack looked more worried.

"Right. Well, let's see here... the Eye of Autochthon's where it should be," Applejack said, pulling out the checklist Twilight had given her and ticking off artifacts as they passed, "There's the pieces of Nightmare Moon's armour. That one looks kinda like a frisbee!"

"So Many Different Ways To Play," Applejack read the label, "And, judgin' from the enormous spike trap hanging above it, we should keep away from it."

"Ooh! What's the one that goes behind the big, broken door?" Pinkie Pie said, pointing excitedly.

Applejack looked up from the paper, and her blood ran cold. She didn't need to read Twilight's notes to know about this one.

"The Liar's Mask. That's where they kept the Liar's Mask."
    I think this is getting funnier everytime. Rarity's line made me crack up!

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIi3Xvh5i14&NR=1
    that is all
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Psh. That's a terrible attitude to take. No wonder you're only kinda blue instead of full-on 0000FF. No, I am an engine of becoming, and will do as my people have done since time immemorial; get better.
    No, I just walked into the middle of a conversation and made a one-liner that doesn't make any sense considering the beginning of said conversation, which I hadn't read.

And I'm exactly the ambiguous shade of color that I want to be, thank you very much.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Titan in the Playground

Ahh, okay.

Let yourself be genderbent by who, may I ask?
    Long story, I'd rather not get into it.

Never been, but it's pretty much the opposite side of London. Probably no more than two hours by train
    I see. xD

Eeyup. Fun fact: The school at the end of my road installed metal detectors at the doors thanks to knives and guns being brought in by students.

Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Bugbear in the Playground

What do you mean, "If"?

*over loudspeaker*

MIDNIGHTS TWO THROUGH ELEVEN! MIDNIGHTS TWO THROUGH ELEVEN! DON REPO SUITS AND REPORT TO DEBRIEFING ROOM.

MIDNIGHTS ONE, TWELVE THROUGH TWENTY TWO, TWENTY FOUR THROUGH TWENTY SIX, THE AMUSEMENT PARK LIBRARY MASSAGE SALON IS NOW OPEN.

MIDNIGHT TWENTY THREE, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID.
    <Midnight 23> I don't regret it, either! It was great fun! Nopony got too hurt!

I'm going to kill myself.

Others may die also.

I'm kinda playing this by ear.
    There's suffering for your art, and then there's just simply suffering, man. You're falling on that side of the line

Hirr Hirr Hirr.
    Hm. Still a filly, forgot about that. Gonna have to get that fixed... And I'll have to find Lixie herself to get it done.

I mean, I already know how the conversation with Midnight would go;
    "Hey Midnight! You learned the feminizing part of your haremizer from Lixie, right?"
    "Yep! She was my favorite professor in college. *blushes slightly between 'my' and 'fsvorite'*"
    "Great! So you can reverse it, right?"
    "... Reverse?"
    "you know, make me a colt again?"
    "Hm. Nope! "
    Look, I told you before, it might be in version 2.14a of the spell! Mmmayyybe 2.65b. It depends on how the other features I'm working on interact with the reversal spellthread.

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    Happy Nightmare Night, all you happy little ponies!

Spoiler
    Show
    Amazing as usual, Inkwell.

Hoping to move out at some point soon.[/SPOILER]
    Geez. I can see why you wanna move away from that...

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

Easy as Lying p4

gDocs for assembled.

I'm so glad I at least partially took Dexam's suggestion for this and did a full rewrite, even though I had the thing basically done before then. The problem was that in group scenes, Twilight gets designated talky pony and the others get kind of forgotten about. Splitting them up let me do so much more.

Thanks Dexam!
    I'm being useful!

And any day I diminish a murderous rampage is a good day in my books.

Spoiler
    Show

"Twilight, darling," said Rarity, putting aside the fan she'd been using to shield Blueblood's eyes, and pulling down the hood of her cloak, "I don't know what came over me when I volunteered for this job, but if you ever see any sign of it in my eyes again, I want you to stop me. By force, if necessary."

"Rarity, I -"

"Use this brick."

Clearly Rarity is missing Tom. And who wouldn't? Those chiselled features, that flinty gaze - and talk about rock-hard abs!

(Feel free to steal if you want Twilight to make a bit of fun of Rarity. After carting Tom around for her, Twilight deserves a little revenge.)

"Are you kidding? These are all the best monsters!" Pinkie said, bouncing up and down, "You know there's an evil star in there? And a griffon that can do magic? And a -" she stopped, and looked in through a window at a trussed up and gagged white-and-pink pegasus pony. "What's she doing in there?"

"Whatever she's in there for, she probably deserves it," said Applejack flatly.

"Mmph!" Pleaded the pegasus. Pinkie Pie grinned at her and bounced away.
    Clearly she is a very naughty pegasus, and must be punished!

Also, dropping references to a mod's OC to butter them up? I approve!

Glad to be of assistance. This works really well.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post

I am more worried about those I CAN'T ship.
    Now when you say "can't" do you mean those who won't let you ship them, or those that you'd honestly find yourself unable to ship?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    As the treasurer who is totally not embezzling everything to fund his ever-more elaborate deathtraps, and certainly doesn't require an easily-duped patsy, I approve the motion that we make Ido King of Bondage forever.

Except that would imply Ido/Phoe shipping. Or bondaging, or something like that.
    Hmm... Bonding + Shipping = Bondage!

It makes so much sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post

I'll put the new vetting process on the agenda for Tuesday's meeting, right after we review Vent Reynolt's performance and brainstorm for the next Guild fundr*BANG* MASK SHALL BE MINE!
    Oh yeah, about those dues...

I'll have to get back to you on that; I'm all tied up at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Question: if we start some sort of ghoulish pancreas cloning farm...

terror beyond terror?
    sound business strategy?
    both?
    Sound business strategy. So sound, in fact, that it has already been done!

Quote Originally Posted by Roninhirox View Post
    I wish my phone had that many ponies on it, so far I have found a pretty decent sound board app that came preloaded with tons of ponies, and a background. Also wait iPods can have music on them?
    I know, right! I couldn't believe it when I first found out that you could use an Ipod for music.

I honestly dis not consider this rebuttal when outlining this joke-path.
    See, the implications are... You know, never mind, I'll just have to improve. Always a good goal right? Improvement?
    Yep, improvement's a great goal. Although, I halfway expected Braz to kill me for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Heh, okay, I love this:

Zevox
    Friendly Muffin!

Easy as Lying p4

gDocs for assembled.

Thanks Dexam!

Spoiler
    Show

-snip-
    Rarity's line was priceless! Keep them coming!

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    Happy Nightmare Night, all you happy little ponies!

Spoiler
    Show
    Yay! Inkwell arts!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I'm Starseed, the creator of the thread on AH.com, another smaller haven of Pony/Brony chatter. (Don't bother, the forum it's in is hidden. I'm just looking for peeps from AH.)

That said, here's a humanized pic with no horns.

Spoiler
    Show

Hueg image. Might be too showy for this fourm. (It's not for conservative AH so I'll take my chances.)

<_<

>_>

Mine!

Also, what's AH?

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    [RP] Blue Ponies Yay!

Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, we're a mix as well, but we're a mix of unicorns and earth ponies. Well, earth pony. Rowan is the earth pony, she used to work as a store clerk but now she's a schoolteacher; her's husband's a pegasus musician. Green Eyes is a dog trainer, she's the kind of different one. Honey manages an office in Manehattan, but she does keep a pretty large garden on the side. I'm the only blue one, though.
    Spoiler
    Show
    These things always have a strange way of turning out. Can you believe that there are some families where everypony actually does share similar interests?

(By the way, if anypony else is actually following this, (I know, it has been kinda exclusive) let me know what you think of my descriptions of weather magic. As far as I know, there isn't much, if any, actual fanon regarding this, but I'm sure that somepony else has already done this much better than I can.)
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Now when you say "can't" do you mean those who won't let you ship them, or those that you'd honestly find yourself unable to ship?
    Not sure quite how to explain what I mean.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

12. - Top - End - #1422

Not sure quite how to explain what I mean.
    Um... Okay then. Just forget I said anything.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1423

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Brilliant, and I was wondering where you've been for the past week or two! Welcome back! I don't have any welcome back pictures, but you can always pretend these are:

Spoiler
    Show

Glad to be back! Nothing like a little Scootalove to brighten up a grey morning either :D

Oh gosh... she... she's jumping in time to the Your Face video

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Doesn't that mean it increased?

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post

We probably should have sent a couple of War Droids or something, if i hadn't been distracted by the Worlds.

Really, ponythread, I thought you guys had this one. Do I have to do everything myself...?
    Apparently so do I, but that's sort of how I got into that mess in the first place

You sir, may have a Best Pony award.
    Aw shucks

Edit: Oh! We're near to the end of the thread aren't we? I'd like to put my vote in for the the Applebloom to Zecora one. Has a nice ring to it.

Double Edit: So, anyone have any experience with YouTube in general? I have literally never signed in with an account, and Google's now making me sign in with my Google profile. Since I need to be signed into gmail and gchat at work, I apparently must also be signed into the youtubes when listening to my musics I think I'm most concerned about what data there is public or private/my pony video viewing history >_>
    Last edited by Capt. Ido Nos; 2011-10-03 at 10:44 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Troll in the Playground

Are there any ponies with name starting with 'Z'?

Also, what would be nice pony name that can be easily mistaken for 'Rarity' if the person speaking it whispers?
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

15. - Top - End - #1425

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

Also, what would be nice pony name that can be easily mistaken for 'Rarity' if the person speaking it whispers?
    Has the word Zephyr been used for anypony? That would be the best candidate that I could think of for ponies proper, outside of Zecora.

For the MOST mistakable for Rarity, "Raridy" is indistinguishable from Rarity when whispered. Woo phonetics! It's not much of a real name though. In that case, I'd go for something more along the lines of Lairadee, though I bet that spelling could be improved...

16. - Top - End - #1426

Aside from Zecora, I can't think of any. Perhaps there are some fan-names that start with "Z".

Apparently, one of this pony's fan-names is Ziggy Stardust. This is the only one that I could find.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Pixie in the Playground

........Scarcity?
    I come and go where the wind blows me.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    For the MOST mistakable for Rarity, "Raridy" is indistinguishable from Rarity when whispered. Woo phonetics! It's not much of a real name though. In that case, I'd go for something more along the lines of Lairadee, though I bet that spelling could be improved...
    Hmm... Brevity? Charity? Clarity?

Any ideas?

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

19. - Top - End - #1429

oo, Charity! That's not bad.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Troll in the Playground

Well, sadly, I have no idea how to pronounce some of these perfectly correct so suggestions which of the words are the closest match would be appreciated :P

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Troll in the Playground

*facepalm* I just now found this out:

Pinkie's parents are Sue and Clyde.

Her siblings are probably Blinkie and Inkie.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

22. - Top - End - #1432

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    *facepalm* I just now found this out:

Pinkie's parents are Sue and Clyde.

Her siblings are probably Blinkie and Inkie.
    You pointing it out like that, now I realize why people gave them those names. And yes Blinkie and Inkie are the 'official' names.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Troll in the Playground

Braz, did you see my response as to why I keep bringing up how many bladed weapons you and SuiuS keep concealed around your house? I had a 503 error at some point around there.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    You pointing it out like that, now I realize why people gave them those names. And yes Blinkie and Inkie are the 'official' names.
    <wonders what cultural reference I'm missing this time> :P

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Titan in the Playground

Quick experiment time pony thread!

(You can blame Thanqol, is was is random oven question that made me think.) Not terrible pony-related, though ponies were used a reference.

Thus I ask the assemblied ponies (especially arty ponies) what, with minimal context, your impressions of a partial model.

There is something specific I am trying to do with it (and I can't really hint at it without potentially biasing everypony). If I haven't succeeded (likelihood), I will have to explain further and invest in further advice from the artistic among you (as it's running up against both my lack of skills in this particular area and the material limitations).

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Titan in the Playground

<wonders what cultural reference I'm missing this time> :P
    The ghosts from Pac-Man were Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde. Not sure where Sue comes from, but it's probably something related.

How I still know this, and yet manage to bungle my Operating Systems terms on a regular basis, is beyond me.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Troll in the Playground

(You can blame Thanqol, is was is random oven question that made me think.) Not terrible pony-related, though ponies were used a reference.

Thus I ask the assemblied ponies (especially arty ponies) what, with minimal context, your impressions of a partial model.

There is something specific I am trying to do with it (and I can't really hint at it without potentially biasing everypony). If I haven't succeeded (likelihood), I will have to explain further and invest in further advice from the artistic among you (as it's running up against both my lack of skills in this particular area and the material limitations).

Spoiler
    Show
    It makes me think of Transformers.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

28. - Top - End - #1438

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strif
    Braz, did you see my response as to why I keep bringing up how many bladed weapons you and SuiuS keep concealed around your house? I had a 503 error at some point around there
    XD yes I did. I meant to quote it but I didn't know how to respond. So many people telling me how jealous they are. It makes me want to just shut up ><

SiuiS and my old highschool looks like a prison now. It used to be open and now they have the whole school fenced in o.o Including the parking lot with 8 foot high rod-iron fences.
    It's creepy

I am jealous of your nothing.
    O.O <///<
    *is embarrassed*
    I... I'm sorry.

I want to know what you did so much. xD
    Me too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post

Yep, improvement's a great goal. Although, I halfway expected Braz to kill me for that.
    Dude, I'm still working on a rebuttal!

Edit:

Spoiler
    Show
    It looks like a face. O.o
    Last edited by Brazen Shield; 2011-10-03 at 11:58 AM.
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    TF Megatron's ugly mug?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The ghosts from Pac-Man were Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde. Not sure where Sue comes from, but it's probably something related.
    Ah. Thanks.

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

30. - Top - End - #1440

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post

How I still know this, and yet manage to bungle my Operating Systems terms on a regular basis, is beyond me.
    I think Sue's one of the other ghosties, but from Mrs. Pac-Man.

I also bungled my OS terms, as it were.