New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Tales of Kyou II: The Darkness (Game Thread)

Todays narration will be combined with the next narration due me being busy.

Spoiler
    Show
    billtodamax was lynched, he was a Villager of Kyou

Night starts and will end in 24 hours

2. - Top - End - #752
    Barbarian in the Playground

Okay, have fun villagers.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #753

A city of death. They never should have come here. The ice whore had killed all of their companions: Ai, Simone, Aegnor, and Cessie, but now, with Yuki-Joro's death, they had finally taken the vengeance they had sworn to take. The rest of this city's problems were too big for them.

Promise and Hope packed their few belongings, with a few momentos of each fallen friend, and left the city together, towards the wilderness where they could try and rebuild a life together.

But but as they passed the gate unseen eyes were watching them. Deep within the darkest corners of the city something woke up.

They continued down the road into the unkown wilderness of Yokai forest, but as soon as they had enter it white silky mists started to sorround them.
    Even Promise had trouble seeing anything in the mist that had suddenly come over them, Hope could hardly see her own hand.

There were sounds following them, coming all around them in the fog. For a moment Hope could have sworn she heard Simone scream somewhere inside the mist.

Promise put an arm around her. "Keep moving. Maybe it will let us pass."
    More screams, wailing sounds of misery came from all around they could see grotesque mockeries of human faces take form.

"Go away!" Hope shouted. "We're leaving this horrible place. Just leave us alone."

The mist went from white to dark, a more smoke-like substance as they tried to move further into it "There is no escape... we-I are soon..."
    The voice came from everywhere at once, the wailing screams followed it as it spoke.
    "Just let us go..." Hope was starting to feel ill.
    "No! Please let me go! I promise I will be nice I-" The voice souned like Aegnors
    "Lies!" Promise snarls.

"Promise? Are you there? I won't lie anymore... I said I never would lie to you..I said..." this time the voice is Simone's
    "You stole their lives. Now you steal their voices."
    "Stole? Promise please... Hope... Where am I? Why won't you let me..." Cessies voice replies.

Hope buries her face in Promise's fur. "Make it stop. Just make it stop..." she cries.
    The black mist starts to swirl around them, faces of the many deseased can be seen within it, like black shades.

Hope refuses to look, but Promise stares them down.
    "There is a peaceful solution to this, there is a peaceful fight, there is so much blood... peaceful passed away... died in agony..." Ai's voice becomes more twisted for every word.

After that there was a long paus, Promise tried to urge Hope to continue once again, out of this cursed fog. But suddenly the voice came again, more powerful then ever before, "Why won't you just... DIE?!" mist, like black tentacles pushes them away from each other.

Hope saw how the mists quickly covered Promise's body, hiding him away in the darkness.
    She draws the spirit knife and tries to fight her way through the mist to reach Promise's side again.

She cuts throught the mist, desperatly trying to find her way back to Promise, for a second she can see him in the middle of the mist, staggering to not be overwhelmed by it.

"Promise!"
    She continues to fight towards him.
    As she is almost there Promise goes up into Smoke and she finds herself outside the mist once again. Snarling, she fights her way back in.

The mist is like water now, it feels like she is drowning "Don't worry Hope, I be here, I always be here.. I always...I..." Promises voice echoes around her.

Hope keeps fighting against the black fog until it finally withdraws with the quiet voice of promise whispering in her ear, "Too... late."
    Hope falls to her knees. "Don't leave me.... don't leave me alone."

Hope cry is just met by the sound of the wind.
    Some distance away Hope can see Promise lay, cudduled up against a rock, it looks almost like he is sleeping.

She races to Promise, throwing herself at him to heal him.
    His fur is standing in every direction, as he have been in a voilent fight, but there are no signs of bruises or injuries upon his body.

She calls upon all her healing skills to try and reach him, to bring him back.
    For a moment it looks like he is about to move again, but then she realizes thats just the movement of her shaking him.

And she is left with him, all alone.
    She knows now that she cannot escape Kyou.

Spoiler
    Show
    RedScholarGypsy was killed by the darkness itself, he was Promise

Day starts and will end in 48 hours
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-06-23 at 06:56 AM.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Firbolg in the Playground

~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #755
    Orc in the Playground

Rats, I was hoping to win three games straight before dying for my first time. So close too. Does this role count as mason or a special?

Excellent death scene btw.
    I reserved the right to be wrong. I just try not to exercise it.

Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #756
    Halfling in the Playground

No getting distracted. Selrahc.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ogre in the Playground

Well.. at least I got a days reprieve. I'm not the threat, but it looks like you guys don't have any other alternatives, except maybe Aemoh. I doubt that I'm going to survive though.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Barbarian in the Playground

Shush, take your death like a man.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

9. - Top - End - #759

The following players are up for auto-lynch:

EagleWiz
    Silzard
    toasty

10. - Top - End - #760
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Selrahc is not a "man", he is a ghostey.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Pixie in the Playground

*points at Selrahc*

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

12. - Top - End - #762
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Selrahc

Didn't I vote yesterday? Oh well... not that it matters to much.

13. - Top - End - #763

The mists came again as the sun rose over Kyou and they stayed just outside the walls, as it were waiting for something. The villagers were terrified as this was no ordinary fog, last night one among them Silzard had gone out to chop some wood but never to returned again.

The villagers feared what was out there into the fog, but Selrahc knew such phantoms only existed in fiction and fiction did not frighten him. He stepped outside the gates, into the mist had the village surrounded.

After a while he found how easily it was to imagine things in the fog, he imagined faces, voices and even glimpses of something moving out there in the whiteness.

Then as suddenly as he had been enclosed by the mist he saw a creature rushing towards him, luckily, Selrahc had brought his ax (as protection against the real threats outside Kyou, like bandits) and could protect himself against this foe.

As the creature approached he cut it down in one single blow, almost tearing its arm off. He turned away as hot blood spayed out of the creatures wound, it death-screamed echoed around him but finally it was dead.

He could not look at the cadaver; it was too hideous, too bloody. Instead he turned in another direction and come face to face with himself. The other he smiled at him and he could just look back surprised until he exclaimed:

“This isn’t real.”
    “No, it’s not.” His doppelganger responded.
    “Then what exactly do I have to fear?”
    “Your fading sanity…”
    The doppelganger faded away and Selrahc found himself looking at the creature he just had killed and noticed how human it suddenly looked…

It was Silzard.

Selrahc never returned to Kyou either, but the stories of a bloodthirsty ax-killer did…

Spoiler
    Show
    Selrahc was lynched and Silzard was auto-lynched, they were both Villagers of Kyou

Night starts and will end in 24 hours
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-06-25 at 07:28 AM.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Halfling in the Playground

A very well played game, Aemoh! I had the right analysis but the wrong person, it wasn't Selrahc, it was you.

Unfortunately for you, everyone else left in the game knows that everyone else but you is not a wolf.

I can't work out if Slizard's auto-lynch was to your advantage or not. If he hadn't been auto-lynched I couldn't be sure if it was you or Slizard who was the last bad guy. On the other hand with him dead you are very very close to winning.

To be honest I didn't realise we were so close to the bad guys winning either. I blame Billtodamax. If he hadn't distracted me by asking for the masons list then we would have lynched Selrahc instead of him, and Aemoh next, and won already. I probably should have scried him last night phase. Not that it matters to me. Bane myself tonight and I've own either way

Also the controller power is very powerful when there aren't many players left and the controller gets to use his power every night.
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2009-06-25 at 08:18 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

15. - Top - End - #765

The Amonojaku was standing at a rooftop, overlooking Kyou, it was wearing the skin of a man the villagers had called “Aemoh” but such names didn’t matter anymore, nothing mattered anymore.

It had lost its partners, but it didn’t matter either, it didn’t need them anyway, the great darkness was on its side, nothing could harm it. As soon as it heard footsteps it knew that its last prey was there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toasty stepped up on the roof, for some time now he had felt the presence of yet another evil spirit, they had believed they were all gone after the girl died, she had been the last one but now there was something else, a strange presence in the city.

He felt his draw to the hilt of his sword, whatever was up here was evil, pure evil. It was almost dawn, in the east toasty could see the first glimpses of sunlight. It was going to be a beautiful day.

He walked towards the presence, but as he reached the top, there was nothing there. He looked around, enthralled by the sight of Kyou so far above. He had never been here before; the guild hall was usually restricted for scribes and such but today he had been granted guard duty here, he was finally moving himself up in the world.

Maybe he had just imagined it all? What would an evil spirit be doing here anyway? While he would have liked to just sit here and enjoy the view, he had a job to do; he needed to return to his post. But yet – there was something that kept him from leaving, a part of him wanted to embrace the dawn as it came.

He stepped closer to the edge, feeling himself draw to that rising light on the horizon. Then suddenly the building shock and the illusion were gone. Toasty looked around, what had just happened?

He turned around, suddenly wanting to go back to his post more than anything in the world. But there at the door a ugly goblin-like creature was blocking his path.

He put his hand on the hilt and drew his sword, the morning light reflecting itself into it. But the creature just stood there, showing no signs of fear and as he came closer, it suddenly started to laugh and make pointing gestures toward him.

He was caught off-guard by the creatures strange laugh. But as it kept making appointing gesture against him toasty realized that it wasn’t meant toward him, but at something behind him.

Deeming the creature physically weak enough to not be able to harm him, but yet keeping safe distance from it, he took a quick glance at whatever the creature was pointing at.

At first he was a bit blinded by the now rising sun, but then he noticed that there were more than one sunrise, in the morning mists he could see smoke and fire everywhere, Kyou was burning.

He turned back at the yet hideously smiling creature that now also looked quite smug. “What- what have you done?!”

He took another step backwards, thinking of his family back home, where they safe? Was their house on fire? But his train of thought got interrupted by a voice that filled his entire mind at once.

You be dead, you all be dead. Darkness is rising; there is nothing you can do. Your family be the first to die.

He shook his head trying to get rid of the voice, but it kept pestering him.

You will soon die too, be consumed by the darkness, the legion, unless of course, you end it before it get you huh?

He turned in rage against the creature that was still standing there, grinning like an idiot. “You sick little thing, I’m going to end you now!”

But as he prepared himself to charge, the building shock yet again, he could now hear screams from the streets below as parts of the building fell off in the shock. He fell backwards and backwards and backwards… all the way down to the streets below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First there had been the quakes, then the fire and the screams, then only screams. Now the city was quiet, so very quiet.
    Hope was in the inn, the last place with some type of familiarity left and now it was quit too.
    Suddenly the silence was broken by footsteps; someone was coming up the stairs
    Instinct had Hope putting her hand to her sword, but she didn't complete the motion. There was no reason to fight any longer.
    The sound stopped as soon as it was outside her door. She heard Arik's voice, almost in a whisper now. "Hope?"

"Come in, Arik," she said.
    "No, I am only here to tell you that I’m leaving and that you should too, this whole town is going to ruins.
    She goes to open the door. "Why should I be the only one to survive?" she asks.
    Arik stands outside her room, but he makes no motion to enter it "I don't know Hope and frankly I don't care, I'm going to leave now..." He took a step backwards.

"You could have prevented this," she says.

He stops and turns facing her "You could have stopped this Hope, I didn't even care about you or the others, you were then who cared about them, not I. The only one I ever cared about can still be saved, if you had paid attention enough, the one you cared about could have been saved too."

"I know. I failed Promise. I failed them all."

Arik didn't reply, he just stood there for a while, looking at her. Then he turned around and started walking down the stairs. "Farwell." He said in a cold voice, "I'm done here now." His voice already started to sound more distant

A few minutes later, Hope left as well. Not to follow Arik. Just to find a better place to die.
    The legion came to her swiftly as she walked outside the building, she didn't even have time to scream as it consumed her.

It was such a beautiful day.

Spoiler
    Show
    The villager toasty was killed by Aemoh the Amanojaku, Hope (Eagelwiz) let herself be consumed by the legion. Arik (Jontom Xire) would be the last being who left Kyou before it was destroyed by the legion (the darkness).

The threats managed to destroy all of Kyou and have won the game. Arik completed his main goal but lost his sister. He might be able to bring her back throught the art of necromancy thought. The Amonojaku survived and therefore completed its seconday goal.

The game is over with the threats as the winners.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-06-28 at 02:02 AM.

16. - Top - End - #766

Role List
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. DD the Cookiemonster - Villager of Kyou/Killed night 1
    2. evnafets - Tanuki (Threat)/Lynched day 2
    3. Night Surgeon - Villager of Kyou/Auto-lynched day 2
    4. Atreyu the Masked LLama - Cookiemanjaro/Killed night 2
    5. deathslayer7 - Simone/Killed night 3
    6. Kyouhen - Tengu (Threat)/Lynched day 4
    7. Murska - Villager of Kyou/Killed night 4
    8. DarkComet - Villager of Kyou/Lynched day 5
    9. Mordokai - Griever/Auto-lynched day 5
    10. Fleeing Coward - Aegnor/Killed night 5
    11. Bitzeralisis - Jopo Samu/Lynched day 6
    12. InaVegt - Villager of Kyou/Killed night 6
    13. Mechafox - Villager of Kyou/Auto-lynched day 7
    14. Uncle Festy - Cessie/Killed night 7
    15. Banjo1985 - Mino/Lynched day 8
    16. pondshadow - Villager of Kyou/Killed night 8
    17. Happyturtle - Nia (Threat)/Lynched day 9
    18. The Bushranger - Villager of Kyou/Killed night 9
    19. Kuma Da - Villager of Kyou/Killed night 10
    20. Recaiden - Allyria (Threat)/Lynched day 11
    21. Mustadio - Yuki-jorō (Threat)/Lynched day 12
    22. Lex-Kat - Villager of Kyou/Killed night 12
    23. billtodamax - Villager of Kyou/Lynched day 13
    24. RedScholarGypsy - Promise/Killed night 13
    25. Selrahc - Villager of Kyou/Lynched day 14
    26. Szilard - Villager of Kyou/Auto-lynched day 14
    27. toasy - Villager of Kyou/Killed night 14
    28. EagleWiz - Hope/Killed night 14
    29. Jontom Xire - Arik/Won
    30. Aemoh - Amonojaku/Won
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-06-27 at 01:23 PM.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

You know, I honestly didn't expect Team Evil to win this. Not after FC's little network right at the beginning. Tons of fun seeing how long we could keep ourselves alive though.

*Does the Go Go Super Team Evil Victory Dance*

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ogre in the Playground

Aw. Still, I played a perfect game. Never pointed at a single person who wasn't a threat. Yay me. Think that may be the first time I've done that...

19. - Top - End - #769

This game was great fun. And I suppose we technically won, since nothing says we have to survive.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

20. - Top - End - #770

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    This game was great fun. And I suppose we technically won, since nothing says we have to survive.
    Yeah, all threats won, Aemoh just won extra much.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Pixie in the Playground

Ohh, look JX, joint win, high five!

Not that, you know, we ever really in contact or anything but hey

I really, really wanted to respond to your last post, even if only in PM, but every time I started to type something out I remembered how bad I suck at bluffing

Erm, Happyturtle, a special apology to you. We(all of us threats) basically stopped believing you were who you said you were. Not that anybody wanted to trust you much(besides me, I figured we were doomed day 1), and the day the other secret role got lynched, that had me thinking you weren't telling the truth(on account of the rules stating ONE secret role was added)

*shrugs*

Sorry

I still can't believe we won... just, how the hell did that happen? Masons, I'm looking at you for an explanation

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

22. - Top - End - #772
    Troll in the Playground

I'd say it was mostly that FC did his trick before some changes and such so he basically wasted himself, and the remaining masons decided to let JX lead, not to mention forgot their abilities and were inactive and such. The wolves never had much trouble.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Troll in the Playground

Well, I can't speak for all the masons, but you are always quiet, so you were fairly low on our to kill list.

Billtodamax leapt to the head of the class with his insistance that we speak out in the open.

The final three, Selrahc, Szilard, and you, Aemoh were the other 3 suspects.

EagleWiz & RedScholarGypsy were the last two Masons.

Toasty was verified by Jontom Xire.

And I was verified by the Masons earlier.

It was just a matter of luck, as far as I can tell, that Szilard was auto-lynched. Because then Jontom and Toasty or Szilard would have had one more day to go after you.

But as Assassins has shown, not even that is a guaranteed win for the good guys.

Good job Threats. Well played game. It was fun.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

24. - Top - End - #774

Happyturtle, I'm sorry, but since the rules said there was only 1 secret role, I recomended killing you once we killed the villagers' secret role. Shadowcaller's mistake.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

25. - Top - End - #775
    Orc in the Playground

Yea, I screwed the pooch more than a bit on this game. Didn't send my night actions when it was my turn as I was confused as to whose turn it was; didn't help kill recaiden the first attempt; didn't use my powers later, but I didn't think it'd help much. Real life got in the way, but no excuse for a mason . I'll do better next time.
    I reserved the right to be wrong. I just try not to exercise it.

Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #776

Long rant ahead containing everything I wanted to say but couldn't before the game ended. Thus the spoiler.

Spoiler
    Show

Good game wolves. I still don't know how villagers could have screwed that up considering how obvious you guys made yourselves

Jontom extremely well played there especially after what I chose to do. I still don't know how the masons decided that you shouldn't be lynched after Murska got killed, you got Banjo lynched after we wasted a day on Recaiden AND Uncle Festy got killed after you promised to protect him.

I'll apologise once again to Uncle Festy about giving his name to Jontom, it's the one mistake this game that I'll admit to making. PMing Jontom after a night at the pub probably isn't the smartest move I made and I regreted it the very next day

Atreyu's death was unfortunate, I did try to move the bandwagon away from him because I wanted the wolves to kill him that night. How was I supposed to know he was the baner?

Pushing to get Jontom lynched is something I do not regret for one second. If given the chance, I'd do it again. Not really much of a choice there between sacrificing the rest of the neutrals who contacted me before you and sacrificing you who also wanted the baner dead.

Mustiado, Lex misquoted me when he got you lynched. What I actually said was that evnafets was good to point at another wolf when he knew he was a dead man. Had it not been for that point, you'd have been further down on my list of suspects.

Finally, the 4 things the villagers/masons did that made me want to bang my head against the wall:

1) Lynching Banjo. You guys wasted a whole day following my final suggeston and then you turn around and lynch a neutral who still counted as a villager for number purposes while Jontom didn't. As soon as that happened, I gave up the game as a lost cause.

2) Letting Jontom lead you guys around especially when the masons knew that I had told Jontom about Uncle Festy, the fact that Murska had claimed seer to Jontom the night before he died, that Jontom immediately pinned the blame on Banjo when Festy died when you already wasted a day trying to lynch Recaiden and the likelyhood of him holding a grudge against the masons after what I pulled. Did he have to come out and admit that he was trying to help the wolves before you killed him?

3) Lex's point on Bitzeralisis. You knew he was a neutral by my final pm. Why would you point at him when I told the masons I asked him to block all actions on Recaiden for the next day?

4) Selrahc's lynch. Selrahc and Toasty were the 2 villagers I had absolutely no doubt about from day one to the night I died and I said as much in that final pm of mine. Everything he had done and suggested was of help to the villagers yet you guys decide to lynch him just when I thought we might actually pull this one off despite everything that happened

Finally, me coming out day one was because of a misunderstanding on how much room I was given on checking what was posted and the subsequent lessening of my powers didn't help.

I stand my my opinion that Aegnor is far from overpowered since he could only use his power once every 4 days, he leaves vidence of what he's doing in te thread unless the villagers decide tohelp and the fact that the wolves had a day baner that could severely hinder the villagers as was shown in this game. The number of people he can pseudo-scry only becomes a real problem late game but you could always reduce his power as the number of players is reduced rather than right at the start.

I only agreed to cut my power to 3 targets because I believed that most is not all of the people who claimed on day 1 were actually villagers. Happy was the suprise packet of the lot and she did give herself away later on. I don't know why more wolves didn't take the risk and make a false claim since that was the best way to screw up my powers.

A further cut to my powers were made after the first night (to just checking up on 1 person) and that I agreed to because I believed that there was a serious shortage in wolves. Had I known that Shadowcaller had added a blind wolf, I'd have outright opposed further reductions in my power. This of course didn't matter in the end since i got killed before i used my powers again.

Think that's all I want to say. I'll add more if anything else comes to me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, also, for anyone who believed anything I said I was lying about 90% of the time. I got to scry on the first night and ended up hitting Recaiden with a lucky scry, so we knew who the day baner was before FC got anyone to claim being a wolf.

Also most of our night kills were lucky shots too. Just randomly aimed at someone and ended up hitting a power role.

And finally, not sure about the rest of the wolves, but I didn't trust Jontom. You guys might have thought he was helping the wolves but as far as I know we never really did much planning with him that we actually followed through on. Pretty sure he was telling the truth when he said he lost contact with the wolves after I had died too.

28. - Top - End - #778

Yea, Jontom wasn't lying about that. He told me that much after I died. He would have been more than willing to help had you trusted him.
    Can't say I blame him after I tried to kill him and all and consistently tried to ram in the message that he can't be trusted
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

29. - Top - End - #779

Oh come ON!
    … *sighs*
    Yeah, I'm counting this as a villager win, since we would have won if there hadn't been TWO autolynches at the end.
    Anyways, I had planned on trying to get in contact with Jontom after FC died, but that never really worked out.
    And then I died.
    Oh well, 'twas a good game.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

30. - Top - End - #780

I blame Mr. Murphy. All his fault we lost a game we couldn't possibly lose.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2009-06-27 at 10:19 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show