New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 41 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Llama, Llama, Duck. (Game underway. Kill Ducks & Save Llamas)

You've waited. And the time is finally here. Annoucing Llama, Llama, Duck - the crazy mixed up wacked out version of a Werewolf Game where everyone, EVERYONE! has a role. No random roller to decide your role either, as your narrators Atreyu and myself have based roles on, you guessed it, ALL 100 Llamatars!

The Ducks have had it. For too long now, they have been considered second rate to the Llamas, and the decided to do something about it. The 2 to 1 ratio must end! So they have disguised themselves as Llama’s, infiltrated the ranks, and now at night continue a killing spree….

First, you sign up, and pick a Llamatar! Do so when you sign up! First come, first serve

The Ranch
    Spoiler
    Show
    Removed for posting ease....

Which will get one of these roles
    Spoiler
    Show

Ducks
    Spoiler
    Show

{table]Role|Description Of Role
    Alpha Duck|Alpha Duck. Knows Duck Masons and leader of Team Duck. Scries as Llama
    Consort Duck|Like noble/consort in rebellion, this Duck is attached to The another duck. If the other duck dies, then so does this one.
    Devil|Like the seer, this foul beast of the underworld can learn a role each night.
    DracoLlama|Like the noble role in rebellion - This Llama has the draco-bobblellama attached to it. If he dies, so does the draco-bobblellama
    Dragon Llama|Once every 4 nights, they can unleash a powerful breath weapon, killing their target.
    Duck Mason (x3)|Llama is on team of Ducks set of kill others who are Llama's. (Masons for Ducks)
    Emperors Thumb|Gets an extra finger for pointing from the use of thumb.
    Frozen Llama|Will die if not on bandwagon for lynching.
    Ghost Duck|Can hide from Scriers eyes. Results of scry returned as failed.
    Howard, the Duck.|Similar to the day Baner, this Duck can protect someone each day by pointing at them.
    I'll go first!|Duck who will give his life as sacrifice for another duck not to die. Wins if dead and team wins.
    Incarnate|Similar to the Heiress, the Incarnate takes the role of devil when the devil is killed.
    Creep|He has the power of Mesmerism. At night, he may influence the minds of one other llama and force them to vote as he wants them too. (The was the Enchanter ability in WW VII, but I don't think it was ever used.)
    Last Duck Standing|Can not be lynched until all the other ducks are lynched.
    Llumble Bee|Stings anyone who gets close to protect. Makes protector unable to protect the next night.
    Mouse|Scries as villager to everyone except the cat.
    Mummy|Banadges protect from one scry but not from any others. Scry results not returned until 2nd scry.
    Feuder Duck| If the other Feuder duck is also chosen, then this duck and the other are Feuding. Winner if survives and opponent is dead. If the other feuder is not chosen then this duck will have pledged to protect a random duck, and if that duck dies then the this duck dies as well.
    Owner|Master of the disturbing Llama. Directs his points and actions in the game.
    Pirate Duck|Steals the items of any one person each night. ((Like potions or telescopes)
    Promoter|Llama has affinity to be in the spotlight. As a promoter, can make any person's he chooses vote count twice.
    Proof is in the jello.|Will know who the devil is. ((A way to confirm the identity of the devil to whomever the devil contacts.))
    Rocky Horror|Will nullify one pointing per day due to distracting the player with his "charisma"
    Sea what?|Similar to the fool, this Llama can scry nightly. Results returned at randomn.
    Secret Agent|Is given the name of 1 Llama at the beginning of the game.
    Snake Llama|Will die if on bandwagon for lynching
    Wise Guy (x3)|Ducks who know other ducks. No leader to hide behind. Just a few ducks who know they are ducks.
    Your Friend the Reaper| Pick one person every 5th day to die
    Zombie| Already dead. Points count until rezzed.[/table]

Llamas
    Spoiler
    Show

{table]Role|Description Of Role
    Consort Llama|Like noble/consort in rebellion, this Llama is attached to The Masked Llama. If the Masked Llama dies, then so does this one.
    Disturbing Llama|He starts the game with an owner that he must obey their commands.
    Angel Llama|Llama has heavenly ability to point without pointing (by PMing the narrators.) in a post.
    Chef Llama|Once every 3 days creates potion to give to someone to save themselves from being killed at night.
    Proof is in the pudding|Will know who both Seer and Fool are, but not if they are seer or fool. ((A way to confirm the identity to whomever the seers/fools contact.))
    Proof is in the pudding|Will know who both Seer and Fool are, but not if they are seer or fool. ((A way to confirm the identity to whomever the seers/fools contact.))
    Baner|Can protect one person each night from a duck kill.
    Creep|Can possess one person each night and control their point for the next day.
    Friend of Friends|Is given the names of two Llama's at the beginning of the game, but not their roles.
    Me, not you!|Llama will give his life as sacrifice for another Llama to not die. Wins if dead and team wins.
    God of New Life|Person picks 1 player every 4th day to be rezzed.
    Eggsactly Like You|Person must vote like the person above them.
    Feuder|Llama is in feud with other Feuder Llama. Wins if survives game and kills the other feuder.
    Top Reporter|Is given the inside scoop as to % of people on either side made the lynching possible. Will not know if Top or Rookie at the beginning of game.
    Ghost Llama|Can hide from Scriers eyes. Results of scry returned as failed.
    Fool|This Llama is high on fumes. Thinks he can figure out who the ducks are, but is hopelessly lost. Results at random for his painted over eye. Scries roles and sides.
    Scryless Llama|Protect a person from being scried. Scry results are hazy and scrier knows scry has failed.
    Sherllama Holmes|Can hunt for clues at night (We randomly assign clues to a number and have them PM us a number - we'll respond with the clue associated with a number.) Clues will give hints to side.
    True Sight Llama|Once scried the seer and the fool know they are the seer and the fool. Until that time, even if one dies, they won't know for certain (role is not revealed upon death).
    Invisible Llama|can attempt to sneak around at night and learn if someone is a Duck, but since he can be heard and smelled he's not quite as good as a Seer, but he's better than a Fool. He has an 80% chance of guaranteed accuracy.
    Jester|Charismatic enthusiasm influences others. The jester's vote counts as 2 votes
    Sky-Watcher|Can make a telescope every 3 Days. Telescope allows you to see side but not role and can be given to any player.
    Good Guys|Knows the other good guys. No leader to hide behind, just a few llamas’ who know they are llama's.
    Masked Llama|Like the noble role in rebellion - This Llama has the bobblellama attached to it. If he dies, so does the bobblellama
    Llamachu|Hides in his Pokeball at night and cannot be attacked by the ducks
    Mason (x3)|This Llama is familiar with the other Llama's in his circle of friends. (Mason)
    Good Guys (x3)|Knows the other good guys. No leader to hide behind, just a few llama's who know they are llamas.
    Seer|Can Scry one person at night to determine person’s role.
    Heiress|Becomes the Seer if the Seer is killed
    Baner|Can protect one person each night
    Heir|If the Baner is killed, then the Heir becomes the Baner.
    Alpha Llama|In legends of the past (Werewolf Classic I) he was the protector of a small village with a few chosen he could trust. He will be so in this game, as well. He knows the rest of the masonic order of llamas and scries as duck.
    Justice|Points count as double when pointing at person who was involved with previous days lynching.
    Cat|Can scry to find the mouse and only the mouse. All other scry as villager.
    Invincible Llama|Protection for the first time he dies, but not the second.
    El Lamino|Similar to the day Baner, this Llama can protect someone each day by pointing directly at them.
    Rookie Reporter|Is given mixed % about who was responsible for the lynching. Reporter will not know if Top or Rookie
    Pinata|This Llama wants a beating. Tries to convince other Llama's to lynch him. Wins if killed by lynching (does not end game.)
    Puppy Love (x2)|Searches for other puppy love each night. Wins if they find them at least one day before other is killed. (Note: Game still continues despite both finding each other. Must survive one day after being found.)
    Lampire|Already dead. Points will only count when rezzed. Has the ability once risen to nullify the effects of someone's role by biting them at night.
    Pirate Llama|Steals the items of any one person each night. ((Like potions or telescopes)
    Beast|Can take one other person down when killed in a performance induced moshing.
    Day Baner|Can protect one person from a lynching per day.
    Disguie Master|Can change any player to scry as Llama or Duck.
    Game Over|Game ends if this Llama is killed.
    Lover (x2)|If one lover dies then the other lover dies.
    Follow the leader|Will die if not on bandwagon for lynching.
    Emperors Thumb|Gets an extra finger for pointing.
    The Avenger|This Llama can take one of those who killed him down when he dies. (Within 24 hours of death.)
    Galliant Llama|Will die if on bandwagon for lynching
    [/table]

Either! This team has different win conditions
    Spoiler
    Show

The game is set to begins in probably 2 weeks. We are seeking one more person to help keep track of this, since every player has a role, you can imagine the amount of PMs and work this will take.

Are we crazy? YES!
    Are we insane? YES!
    Will we do this anyway? YES!
    Should you join? YES!

Llama. Llama. Duck - because you should know better then to pick up a duck in a dungeon.

((Please note we may have some minor changing of names to avoid confusion between roles of llamas with pictures of llamas. Roles of llamas are assigned at random to pictures of llamas. For ease of or narrators, you agree to keep a picture of the llama of your choice in your sig for the duration of the game. All llamatars copyright Ceikatars Limited. Mis-use of any llamatar may results in expulsion from game. By Expulsion we mean a cold stabbity death with no legionary of protection to help you.))

PLAYERS! 65 signed up. 13 Still in the game.
    Spoiler
    Show

Alarra - Killed Night 7. Was the Careless Baner
    Almighty Salmon - Autolynched Day 13. Was a Wise Guy Llama
    Andre Fairchild - Killed night 4. Was God of New Life Llama.
    Androgial - Lynched Day 2. Was Feuder Llama.
    Ariko
    Banjo1985 - Killed night 3. Was Chef Llama.
    bassetKing - Autolynched Day 5 - Invisible Llama
    Beren One-Hand - Killed Night 10. Was Ghost Llama
    Bookman - Autolynched. Was Galliant Llama.
    Boomwolf - Autolynched day 13. Was the Me! Not You Llama
    Captain Van Der Decken - Killed night 13. Was Ghost Duck.
    Castaras - Lynched Day 11. Was Disguise Master.
    Ceika - Taken down by the avenger Day 10. Was Last Duck Standing.
    Crystall_Myr - Killed night 7. Was Follow the Leader.
    Cult Of the Raven - Killed night 11. Was Feuder Llama.
    CurlyKitGirl - Lynched. Was the Owner Llama.
    Dallas Dakota
    DarkCorax - Autolynched day 13. Was the Consort Llama.
    DarkLightDragon - Lynched. Was the Llumble Bee.
    Dr. Bath - Lynched day 14. Was the Angel Llama.
    DragonPrime - Autolynched Day 3 - Top or Rookie Reporter
    Evnafets
    Exachix - Killed night 14. Was Vampire Llama.
    Ezlo - Killed night 14. Was Scryless Llama.
    Fleeing Coward - Killed Night 9. Was The Avenger Llama
    Freshmeat - Killed Night 3. Was You're Friend the Reaper
    Goblin Music - Autolynched. Was Frozen Llama.
    Haruki-Kun
    Hawkeye - Lynched day 13. Was the Mummy Llama.
    Helgraf - Killed Night 5. Was Feuding Duck
    HyramGraff - Autolynched Day 5. Was Illusionist Llama
    Indurain - Lynched day 12. Was Justice Llama.
    Jaykell - Autolynched Day 3 - Seer or Fool
    Jontom Xire - Killed Night 3 - Seer or Fool
    Kantur
    Khalden - Killed night 2
    LeoMan
    Lizard Lord - Killed night 8. Was Llama Lover
    Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins - Autolynched Day 5. Was Llamathrope
    Lord Magtok - Autolynched day 13. Was the I'll Go First Llama.
    Mountain Fairie - Killed night 12. Was Rocky Horror Llama.
    Mustiado - Killed night 8. Was Llama Lover
    North
    Phantom Fox - Killed night 13. Was Either Feuder.
    Pheonixinoehp - Killed night 11. Was Zombie Llama.
    PirateMonk - Autolynched Day 5. Was Day Baner
    Pwenet
    Radikal Skippy - Lynched Day 3. Was Devil or Sea What Duck
    Raelden - Lynched Day 4. Was Dragon Duck.
    Raiser B1ade
    Raistlin1040 - Oops! - Still Alive Killed Night 12. Was Detective Llama.
    Raldor
    Shadow - Lynched Day 8. Was Snake Llama & Devil Incarnate
    Shas'aia Toriia - Autolynched. Was Alpha Llama.
    Slaanesh - Lynched Day 10. Was Either Feuder
    Smellie Hippie
    Strategos - Autolynched. Was Alpha Duck.
    Stu42 - Autolynched. Was the Creep Llama.
    Sweet Rein - Killed Night 5. Was Sky Watcher
    TheCrimsonMage - Killed Night 6. Was Secret Agent
    Therarde - Autolynched Day 5. Was Emperor's Thumb Duck
    Timberwolf - Killed night 8. Was Howard the Duck
    Vespe Ratavo - Autolynched Day 3. Was Wise Guy (Duck Mason)
    Zar Peter - Killed Day 2 by Assassin. Revived by God of New Life.
    Zeb the Troll - Killed Night 9. Was Feuder Duck

77% Llamas, 8% Ducks, 15% Either are still alive.
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2008-02-06 at 11:47 AM.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Llama, Llama, Duck. (Recruiting - To be moved to structured game)

Im sooo in!

Also first wewt!

Llama as a zombie!! Llambie!! I'm so getting lynched for snagging this one.
    Last edited by Raiser Blade; 2007-10-22 at 03:08 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

I don't care I'm not supposed to be signing up for these games! IN!

Rock and Roll Llama for me please!

Edit: And The Llamathrope role might not work...would the Llamathrope find out who the other werewolves are when he switches? If so, he could create an instant win for the villagers.
    Last edited by Castaras; 2007-10-22 at 03:08 PM.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

Roman Llama for me. It goes with my avvie.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

5. - Top - End - #5

In!

Original Llama please

Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    I don't care I'm not supposed to be signing up for these games! IN!

Rock and Roll Llama for me please!

Edit: And The Llamathrope role might not work...would the Llamathrope find out who the other werewolves are when he switches? If so, he could create an instant win for the villagers.
    The Llamathrope is not told the identities of any role. It just has the ability to switch sides. If scried, he scries as what he chooses that night (or the previous night if no PM is received by person with that role.). This role alone should mean you need to be careful who you trust in this game.

First post edited through the Salmon of Almightiness.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Summary:

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Hehe I am in far too many games, but no matter, I just have to be in this!

Loch Ness Llama for me please!

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

In

Pikachu Llama please
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

9. - Top - End - #9
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

OK, I have to join this.

I'll take the I choose you! Llama, if it's free.

@^: meanie

Invisible Llama, then.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2007-10-22 at 03:50 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10

In. This looks great.

Egyptian llama for me.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Hey, Banjo made it easy for me to choose

Scottish Llama for me please.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah... that's disturbing." please

13. - Top - End - #13

Updated through Kantur.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRein View Post
    "Yeah... that's disturbing." please
    Sorry SweetRein. Indurain placed a request long ago for Disturbing Llama when the game was in concept in the WW Central thread.

Please pick another.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary:

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kantur View Post
    Hey, Banjo made it easy for me to choose

Scottish Llama for me please.
    Heh sorry about that...if you really want the Loch Ness Llama I'm happy to go for something else

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

In
    Shadow Llama!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

I probably shouldn't sign up for another game, but this game looks awesome.

is 'recovering dracollama' free?

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Firbolg in the Playground

*looks at list of lamatars*

AHHH THE SCREEN STRETCH!

Anyway, I'm in. I'd like the CthuLlama.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

18. - Top - End - #18
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Sorry SweetRein. Indurain placed a request long ago for Disturbing Llama when the game was in concept in the WW Central thread.
    So did I....
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Music View Post
    In
    Shadow Llama!
    Fine.
    I guess I'll take the Llampire....

Quote Originally Posted by Llampire
    He has the power of Mesmerism. At night, he may influence the minds of one other llama and force them to vote as he wants them too. (The was the Enchanter ability in WW VII, but I don't think it was ever used.)
    We're using it in Vampire as well.
    It's been quite usefull there.
    Used almost every night, it actually changed thge outcome of one of the lynches, if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Shadow; 2007-10-22 at 04:37 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

I'l find time and if I cant find any time I'l make it, this sounds totally awesome!

I'l take The LIamurai, number #59.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

I'l find time and if I cant find any time I'l make it, this sounds totally awesome!

I'l take The LIamurai, number #59.
    And I'l put the picture in a spoiler couse my siggie already be to big.
    Spoiler
    Show
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

21. - Top - End - #21

Just plain scary!
    Spoiler
    Show

Do you surmise it's wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?
    -They Might Be Giants, "The Lady and the Tiger"

22. - Top - End - #22
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMonk View Post
    Just plain scary!
    That's the Psychadelic Afro-Llama!

23. - Top - End - #23

I did have that as a note Shadow. If Indurain decides not to play, then he's all yours. I believe at that point in discussion, we were thinking that there might be more then one person to a Llamatar (like the masons for example would all have the same llamatar.) As you can see, we didn't go with that route. For gameplay reasons of course. You will se however that the SHADOW role is in the game under the "Either Llama" selections.

Sorry about the screen stretch. The llama-palooza's are the cause. I thought originally they were standard avatar size, and they aren't. I'll work with Atreyu and Ceika to resolve that issue.

@Updated through Alarra

Edit: Yeah, I used the names Ceika gave them to order them by. Hence Psycho-Afro-Llama not being the name of Just Plain Scary. Oddly enough, the jester came up 23. Spoooky!
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2007-10-22 at 04:42 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary:

24. - Top - End - #24
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

I'm in, and I believe already signed up for jester llama. And I would like to know, was it just coincidence as to what order they're in? Cause how ironic is it that the llama who's always been mine is number 23? You're probably saying 'huh?', but to me anyway, the fact that he's 23 is perfect...but I think you'd have to been in my head to understand that.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

25. - Top - End - #25

Default Re: Llama, Llama, Duck. (Recruiting)

I'm in and I take Leif Eriklama, Number 41, please!
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I can't resist a llama. IN!

I'll go for sherllama holmes. #85
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'll play as Llama dressed up as a duck! Which is number #46
    Last edited by Ezlo; 2007-10-22 at 05:00 PM.

Resident Meatloafologist.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

Eh, the number 23 is everywhere already. It's already got it's own conspiracy based movie.

Ye gods. Ooo, I'll join.

Hmmm.... Frozen Llama or MerLlama.... Hmmm....

And the penny says... Sea Llama, # 83, please.
    Last edited by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins; 2007-10-22 at 06:13 PM.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

29. - Top - End - #29

In. Llama #13, please.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

ooo, ok then.

I would like to try out for Ninja Llama then.. I think.
    But before you sign up, I see one's with "cat" in their title near the end, yet all of them seam to be a werefox llama.
    Why is this so?