New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 30 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Grave Robbers from Outer Space - game thread

Grave Robbers from Outer Space

Scene 1 Begins

Matthew shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot in front of the crowd of actors. Since he’d started this internship, he hadn’t had an easy day yet. And it wasn’t looking up either.

Uh, thank you all for coming. We’ll get started in just a moment. But first, we seem to have had … a little mishap with the script.

What kind of problem?

Well, it appears that someone got a little hungry last night and, um, ate parts of the script.

Matthew held up the tattered remains of a script. A few of the pages looked mostly intact, but the rest were just pieces.

We’re missing a several pages, most importantly, the title page. All we have left of that are the following words: Mummy, Peculiar, Power, Trail, Abyss, Lair, and Space. So first off, we, uh, kind of need to piece it all together again. That’s why I asked everyone to come a little early to the set. I’m kind of hoping that you guys can come up with something the Director will love with what words we have.

Giving it a look of mixed disgust and apprehension, Matthew dropped the remains of the script to the floor and looked at the crowd around him.

But obviously, we can’t postpone filming while we sort this out, so we’re going to be filming the … scene at the same time. Any questions?

Mikey! What's going on here?

Matthew jumped and looked slightly guiltily over his shoulder at the approaching director.

Director! These are your actors; they’ve shown up early to help us solve a little … problem.

There are no problems on this set, Mayonnaise, only opportunities!

…yes, sir…

Now then, the scene is…wait a moment…ah! You’re all in a rubber life raft on a lake in the middle of a dark forest! Now for this scene, ... The director points randomly throughout the crowd.

You! The Director points at Atreyu the Masked LLama. You’re pregnant!

You!
    The Director points at Shadow. You have delusions of grandeur and think you‘re the king of the Winter Carnival!

You!
    He points excitedly at SweetLikeLemons. You’re a sexy French maid who thinks everyone is jealous of you.

And you!
    The Director turns on smellie_hippie. You’re…a dyslexic James Bond!

Having delivered his vision to his actors, the director spun on his heel and strutted over to his chair.

He’s a bit unorthodox, but he’s a world renowned director. Just… um, be careful, okay?

The Director clapped his hands to demand attention to his masterpiece.

Now people. We don’t have all day here, you know. Now, Mario, go get that special guest star we discussed for today’s shoot.

Matthew started to object, to try and reason with the single-minded Director once again.

No! My vision needs them! Go! He looked at his actors once again. And… action!

Scene One begins now and ends in 48 hours at 7pm GMT-5 on Wednesday, October 29.

The Name Game:
    Just like every game of Grave Robbers From Outer Space, we're starting this by naming our movie. We have dealt out seven cards, and here are the words you have to use:

Mummy
    Peculiar
    Power
    Trail
    Abyss
    Lair
    Space

The words may be altered slightly (Mummy to Mummies for example) and words like "of" or "and" may be added. Put your titles in Blue and we'll vote during the night phase.

Roles and rules:

Villagers:
    Spoiler
    Show

Extras (Villagers): Cool! A walk-on part for a real movie! This’ll be great! Hey…that guy supposed to be gnawing on his own arm?… Each day you point at whom you wish to lynch. Scries as Extra/Villager.

Skippy the Wonder Dog (Baner): Skippy, the world famous golden retriever and star of the picture. Well, actually, it’s the third Skippy. The first died in a tragic golfing accident (don’t ask, you really don’t want to know the details) and the less said about the second, the better. Anyway, you save people, it’s what you do. Each night you nominate a player to protect from night kill. Scries as Skippy/Baner.

Bookish Girl with no Boyfriend (Seer): She’s seen it all: read every script, book, magazine, and wiki she can get her hands on. So, obviously, she knows it all: every trope, cliché, plot device, and storyline there is. Who would’ve thought that this knowledge would actually come in handy? Once per night, her genre-savvy-ness provides her with a single scry action. Scries as Bookish Girl/Seer

Town Drunk (Fool): Will be told they are the Seer. For whatever reason (we try not to ask), he thinks he’s the Bookish Girl and as such is constantly trying to figure out who’s who, but with all the wrong info (and a thorough helping of whiskey, vodka, or whatever happens to be handy). Each night, he may make a single scry action with a random result. Scrying the same player multiple times will result in the same result each time. The Seer will always scry as the Fool. Scries as Drunk/Fool

Military Officer (Sniper): Awesome! This is the kind of thing you’ve always dreamed of! Screw all those drills and orders and crap; all of the perks, none of the government red tape! You’re gonna go in guns blazing and kick some serious…err… why is that child over there giving me the evil eye? Every third night phase, you get an attempt at a night kill at 75%. Scries as Military Officer/Sniper

Troupe (Masons): An acting troupe that has been working together for some time. Usually you get better roles, but you needed the money. Scries as Troupe/Mason

The troupe will be given one of the following roles. The roles mean nothing; they just sound cool. Some of these roles couldn’t make it to the set on time.:
    Annoying Little Brother
    Old Priest
    Helpful Guy from Next Door
    Camp Counselor
    Funny Guy Who Gets It in the Final Reel
    Nervous Girl
    Coed Science Major
    Hot Headed Secretary
    Best Friend
    Redneck Pump Jockey

Neutral
    Spoiler
    Show

Creepy Old Innkeeper (Illusionist): Good evening…would you like a room? Every movie has that one really creepy guy, and this one is no exception. Meet the Creepy Old Innkeeper, no one knows what side he’s on, but everyone’s sure they really don’t want to get caught in the shower whenever he’s around. Once per night, you can select a player and change their role for the purposes of scrying (no, I don’t know howit works…shut up, it’s magic!). Scries as Innkeeper/Illusionist

Janitor (Thief): No one ever notices the Janitor. It’s like he’s not even there. Which is great if, like this particular Janitor, you’ve got sticky fingers. Besides, if anyone ever catches you with that prop you’ve taken out of the closet, you can just say they threw it away… Once per night you can either attempt to steal an item from a player, or scry any player to see if they are holding an item. Scries as Janitor/Thief

Mad Scientist (Cloner): They thought you were mad…MAD! But you showed them…oh yes, you showed them. Now the Clonatron 3000a cloning machine and frozen yogurt dispenser is complete! Now if you could just get the clones to stop exploding… The Clonatron 3000a can make 3 clones during the game. They last for 2 day phases before they explode on the 2nd night phase. If the cloned player is attacked during the time they are cloned, the clone is killed instead of the player. Scries as Mad Scientist/Cloner

Wolves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Creatures (Wolves): The creatures, the monsters, everything from Dracula to the demonic toys. We’ve got it all, and this time they’re real. Scries as Creatures/Wolves.

Mom (Alpha): Let’s face it: hell hath no fury like an angry Mom. Nothing can be scarier, creepier, or more just plain psycho than Mom. Mom scries as an Extra and gets to choose her team.

Telekinetic Child (Devil): Would you like to play with me? No movie would be complete without a creepy kid. So here we are: a telekinetic child. I mean, he can move things with his mind, how creepy is that? Once per night, the child can make a single scry action. Scries as Telekinetic Child/Devil.

Space Mimics from Uranus (Beast): We need a creature, even better if it’s FROOMMM SPPAAAACCCEEEE! The Space Mimics have the ability to copy anyone they see. Unfortunately, instead of causing confusion and panic, it usually just means the mob will shoot both you and the guy you copied. If the Space Mimics are lynched, then the last person to point at them will die alongside them. Scries as Space Mimics/Beast

Special Effects Cards:
    Spoiler
    Show

Special Effects Cards work just like items. Every night, a single card will be dealt out and given to a player. The card effects are:

CUT! : Bane a player, may be used during the day as well as the night phase.
    Pyrotechnics failure: Banes a player and has a 50% chance of killing one of the attacking creatures
    Too Dumb Too Live: 100% accuracy night kill
    By the Power of PLOT!: Your point counts triple
    Broke a heel: 75% night kill
    Say, is that a tentacle?: Scry a player
    Over Budget Cancels out a Special Effect card if played during the same phase

Special Rules
    Spoiler
    Show

Days are 48 hours long; nights 24.

Helgraf's scry interference rule is in effect

Autolynch after 2 consecutive missed days.

Player List-19
    Spoiler
    Show

{table="head"]Player|Killed On|Role
    Aemoh|
    Alarra|Night 3|Extra
    Allysian|Night 8|Best Friend
    androgial|Day 1|Creature
    Atreyu the Masked LLama|
    Banjo1985|Night 6|Mad Scientist
    Blue Umbrella|Day 6|Extra
    Bushranger|Night 11|Extra
    Coplantor|
    Dallas-dakota|Night 7|Funny Guy
    Deathslayer7|
    Dragoon|
    Emperor Demonking|Day 2|Extra
    Griever|Night 1|Extra
    hap_hazard|
    Helgraf|
    Hero 1.0|
    IcedDragons|Day 9|Extra
    Jontom Xire|Day 11|Extra
    lamech|
    Lex-kat|
    Lord Fullbladder|Day 5|Hot Headed Secretary
    LordRod|Night 10|Camp Counselor
    Moofin Bard|Day 4|Military Officer
    Mordokai|
    Mountain_Faerie|Night 3|Nervous Girl
    Murska|
    Mustiado|
    Philistine|Day 7|Extra
    PirateMonk|Night 4|Town Drunk
    Reinholdt|
    Rogue Monk|Night 6|Extra
    Selrahc|Day 6|Creepy Innkeeper
    Shadow|
    Shadowcaller|Day 8|Extra
    Shishnarfne|
    smellie_hippie|Day 5|Extra
    SweetLikeLemons|
    Talic|withdrew|Coed Science Major
    The Valiant Turtle|Night 2|Bookish Girl
    TwoBitWriter|
    Uncle Festy|Day 3|Helpful Guy
    Vampiric|Night 5|Skippy
    Vossik|Night 9|Annoying Little Brother
    Wolfbane|
    Zaragon|Day 4|Janitor
    Zar Peter|Day 10|Extra
    [/table]
    Last edited by LadyMeyers; 2008-12-01 at 07:56 PM.
    Co-author of the Criminal Elements urban fantasy series by Cris and Clare Meyers. Playing with Fire and Fly by Night are out now, and Shifting Identities is coming later this year.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Grave Robbers from Outer Space - game thread

Abyssal Trail to the Space Lair of the Peculiar Power Mummies

ok lets kick this off right first day point at blue umbrella because blue is one spectrum shade away from indigo which is a purple color and umbrellas are used during rain which has lightning giving us purple lightning...never a good sign.....which tripples the attack strength of monsters against a movie therefore blue umbrella must be the janitor and everone knows that skippy and the janitor must die
    This is my BRUTE'S MINICITY

3. - Top - End - #3
    Banned

*hic*
    King uv da Winner Carnival?
    *hic*
    Ifs you say so lady!

Welcomesh to my... Carnibbles of da Winner!
    Ifs you looksh to yer leff, we hash a treat fer ya!

*hic*
    The gatewaysh that leadsh From the Peculiar Trail of Power in the Abyss to the Mummy's Space Lair!
    *hic*
    Yoush dere! Fillish... Philat... Fila... Philistine!
    *hic*
    I dids it...
    You dere! Lead da way fer us!
    Last edited by Shadow; 2008-10-29 at 09:47 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4

On the Trail to the Abyssal Lair of the Space Mummy's Peculiar Power

Not particularly good, but neither is the movie itself. Right?

Drake Burr is reading through his contract again while making his preparations for the first day of filming. "Does it say my name is going to be in the credits? ... Oh, here it is. Okay, as long as it doesn't include me under "and others" like the last studio is, I'm fine. The pay is good enough for me. liabilities, studio's rights, actor's rights, insurance I don't care about since I'm not a stuntman, blah blah blah... Okay, it's all good. What's my first scene? Running? Screaming? Running while screaming?"
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

5. - Top - End - #5

Power Mummy of the Space Trail to the Peculiar Lair of the Abyss

He shivered menacingly...

*cut! try again!*

Dammit.

He shivered... worryingly...?

*yeah, we can go with that*

Heck, I forgot what I was shivering at now. *leaves stage*

As I was leaving the stage, I bumped into a peculiar fellow, by the name of Emperor Demonking... or was that the part he was playing?

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

Uncle Festy shambles onto the backstage. "Yes! I'm finally in show biz!" He turns to Dragoon. "Um… where's Show Biz again?"
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Why am I playing a pizza delivery boy again?

It was the only job open.

Can't i get a different acting position. I'm sure there is bound to be one open.

Well, as a matter of fact there is.

5 minutes later...

Why the hell am I playing a dead body!?

Quiet you! Dead bodies don't talk! Unless of course you're iceddragons.

Mummy, Peculiar, Power, Trail, Abyss, Lair, and Space

Space Mummies use Peculiar Powers to Trail Abyss to his Lair.

(what no one said abyss couldn't be a name. )
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2008-10-27 at 08:06 PM.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

((The Trail to the Lair of Abyssal Mummies with Peculiar Spacial Powers.

First day random Dallas-dakota))

"They’re here!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #9

Oh boy, I can't believe they cast me in Trailing the Peculiar Space Mummy to his Abyssal Lair of Power!

I can't wait to see what part I got!

Oh boy I'm the... Possessed space turtle head mounted in the den of the brave space hunter. I get to follow people with my eyes and snarl at them while they aren't looking.

<sigh>

I guess I better start training my spooky staring skills by staring at lamech for a while.
    Last edited by The Valiant Turtle; 2008-10-27 at 08:08 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

Peculiar Power on the Abyssal Trail to the Lair of the Space Mummy, a survival horror western mostly set on the railroad.

"we're all gonna die, man! We're all gonna die!"

The frightened secondary character bumps into Selrahc in his panic.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

The peculiar trail to the abyssal space mummies's lair of power!

Hey, dont you think it's funny that this lands used to be indian cemeteries?

(Randomness says... Vampiric)
    I WAS THERE
    Life is like a dungeon master, if it smiles at you, you just know that something terrible is about to happen

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    Sane.... isn't the word I'd use with you, Coplantor. Or myself, in fact. With myself, I'd say obssessive. With you, I'd say.... Coplantor.

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

12. - Top - End - #12

((Oh right… title.
    The Abyssal Mummy Trails the Peculiar Power's Lair to Space.))
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Halfling in the Playground

DrowGuy

A Peculiar Trail to the Lair of the Space Mummies of the Abyss of Power

and... Uncle Festy.
    -SPLAT!-

14. - Top - End - #14

The Peculiar Abyss Mummy and its Space Powered Lair

*Atreyu the Masked LLama*
    Last edited by Helgraf; 2008-10-29 at 12:59 AM.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

I've never seen any one named valient the turtle, playing a WW game before. We probably won't lose any talent at wolf hunting by lynching him.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

16. - Top - End - #16

Quote Originally Posted by androgial View Post
    Abyssal Trail to the Space Lair of the Peculiar Power Mummies

ok lets kick this off right first day point at blue umbrella because blue is one spectrum shade away from indigo which is a purple color and umbrellas are used during rain which has lightning giving us purple lightning...never a good sign.....which tripples the attack strength of monsters against a movie therefore blue umbrella must be the janitor and everone knows that skippy and the janitor must die
    Why would you want skippy to die? skippy protects us from the monsters, so only monsters want skippy dead, therefore you, androgial, must be a monster

17. - Top - End - #17

"Here I am to save the day, I'm the defender of justice, light in the darkness-" The young man realizes that he's no longer in the voice studio, and this was definitely not a superhero theme picture. "Well, I guess I can branch out, obviously I have the voice work for a lead. A title I hear is needed, The Power Mummies Particular Trail to the Abyss Lair in Space. and we need heroic people for this movie, not Fleeing Coward. Let me know when I'm needed."

((Gotta love when random points fit well with said character))
    Thank you to starwoof for the awesome Astrid avatar.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

A Peculiar Power Trails through the Abyss of Space to the Mummy's Lair.

Alarra arrives on the set, banging the door loudly and walking into Uncle Festy nearly as soon as she enters. "Hey...watch it, buddy!" She glares angrily through large dark glasses. "Don't you know who I am?" The man clearly has no idea, but before he has a chance to reply she waves a hand dismissively. "Get someone to fix the lights in here, it's so dark I marvel that anyone can even see what they're doing. And send someone to escort me to my dressing room."

With this and a flip of her long hair, she stalks toward the throng of actors, making it approximately 4 steps before tripping over a pile of cords. "Of all the..." She mutters under her breath. Picking herself up, she realizes that she is still wearing her sunglasses. Taking them off, she finds that the room is actually rather adequately lit. Of course, she would never admit to such a mistake, and proceeds to complain about the dark, gloomy working environment for the next 20 minutes. It becomes apparent that no one actually informed her that the movie she was accepting a role in was a horror film and that dark and gloomy would have been appropriate, had the set actually been dark and gloomy.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

19. - Top - End - #19

The Powerful Abyss Trails the Peculiar Space Mummy Back to its Lair!

I'm pregnant! I don't know how to act pregnant. I need pickles, lots of pickles and peanut butter. Oh, I ummm...ack! Maternity clothes! I wonder if it will be a boy.

*The stunt llama runs around trying to find wardrobe.*

Vampiric is in charge of clothing, right?

(Vampiric is about to be auto'ed in Convoy, so I'm pointing at him here.)
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

20. - Top - End - #20

"Oh, shusht greht! Shta primadonna shhoon the shet," he muttered to himself.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

*has post typed up*
    *Schlock board eats it*
    *points at Blue Umbrella*

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

The new girl looked over the pieces of the title. I think it's supposed to be:
    The Peculiar Mummy left a Powerful Space Trail back to his Lair in the Abyss.

What do you think Emperor Demonking.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

Space Mummies use Peculiar Powers to Trail Abyss to his Lair., truly a frightfully popular film, won't it be? Right, right!

A young man enters the studio, he attempts to walk and talk that of a refined gentleman, but you notice he is hiding a small limp in his left leg and a twitch in his right eye.

Yes, indeed! This film shall, without a doubt, throw me up into the limelight so my brilliance can be fully recognized by those whom currently are foresaken without me! Brilliant! Here! Pregnant llama, take this down! The man thrusts a clipboard towards the llama and walks off, continuing his self-monologue.
    Last edited by Griever; 2008-10-28 at 11:05 PM.
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?

24. - Top - End - #24
    Halfling in the Playground

I have no idea for a title except that it involves the Abyss of Space, but I point at Murska because the last two times I did he turned out to be a bad guy.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Deathslayer7

Yeah, seems fine to me.

26. - Top - End - #26

PirateCaptain

@ lord rod

1 that was an attempt at llama logic since llama had silliness handed to him

2 it appears youve never played the game grfos and havent seen some of the other things like mom nervous girl bookish girl with no boyfriend and skippy....in the back seat of the car....and some one plays only the virgin survives

3 the games manufaturers made the sequel game skippy's revenge starring skippy the undead wonderdog which auto kills any movie with skippy in it and is a monster

oh yes skippy must die and the janitor once collected 15 props adding a defense of some like 50 points to the movie he was in by himself interestingly enough the player had the prom queen in that movie and again a smart play of only the virgin survives eliminated the power in the hands of the leading player

yes im predjudiced against the janitor and skippy in any grofs game skippy must die and so must the janitor
    This is my BRUTE'S MINICITY

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

*hello point at Allysian*

Titles.. titles.. hrm...

Mummies from the Abyss, Peculiar Space Lairs, and Powerful Trails

There, I have no idea what that movie would be about, but hey, it's got powerful trails, so it's got to be good, right?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

28. - Top - End - #28

Poney Menny, you're looking right quavishing. Why haven't you ever balled me cack for our date? I just bot gack from a mission chasing androgial, for threats against puppies...

How's that Mr Director sir? What?
    I sound like George Lazenby?
    I thought I was supposed to sound like James Bond... I had hoped that all those years with Drew Carey on 'Whose Line' would have been helpful.

Oh, I also brought your extra tall decaf skinny latte with soy and extra whipped cream. I was making this in... my trailer (looks longingly at Skippy the Wonderdog's trailer) and came up with a movie title!!

The Trail through the Abyss that leads to the Lair of the Space Mummy with Peculiar Power
    Unofficial Brew-Meister in the playground. Just ask!

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by androgial View Post
    @ lord rod

1 that was an attempt at llama logic since llama had silliness handed to him

2 it appears youve never played the game grfos and havent seen some of the other things like mom nervous girl bookish girl with no boyfriend and skippy....in the back seat of the car....and some one plays only the virgin survives

3 the games manufaturers made the sequel game skippy's revenge starring skippy the undead wonderdog which auto kills any movie with skippy in it and is a monster

oh yes skippy must die and the janitor once collected 15 props adding a defense of some like 50 points to the movie he was in by himself interestingly enough the player had the prom queen in that movie and again a smart play of only the virgin survives eliminated the power in the hands of the leading player

yes im predjudiced against the janitor and skippy in any grofs game skippy must die and so must the janitor
    Sweet gibbley gibblets, man! Use some punctuation! *brain asplodes*

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Trail to the Abyssal Lair of the Peculiar Space Power Mummies

Banjo stood at the edge of the stage, sweating profusely. This was his biggest part yet, he didn't want to screw it up...not like the last time, the doctor had only recently taken the stitches out. It had taken him hours to remove all the porcupine spines from his backside. Banjo wasn't going to screw up this time.

"Scene 3 - The Bar on the edge of Oblivion, Take 1....ACTION!"

Banjo walked through the fake door and onto set, a kind of futuristic bar full of strangely dressed patrons. He walked upto the bar behind the main character in the movie and gave a winning grin to the barmaid.

"A pint of Moofin Bard's intergalactic snotcurler please."

"CUT! Pretty good people, now lets bring the zombies in!"
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2008-10-29 at 10:42 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn