New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pirates V The WW Game. Setting Sail!

Octember 32.

@V: I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Philistine; 2010-04-30 at 08:25 PM.

Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

May 6th, and Philistine for lying to the narrators! And not at all for being TPAM!
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Halfling in the Playground

DrowGuy

26 March.
    -SPLAT!-

4. - Top - End - #94

The llama's announcement caused some murmurs, but Alarra's question was easily the center of attention because whenever a Pudding Goddess asks about your birthday, it can only mean one thing, BIRTHDAY PUDDING! The crowds jubilantly shouted their birthdays while some called for Trixie or Reinholdt to be thrown overboard. Reinholdt and Trixie both looked at each, and snuck away, so that when the quadrupedic first mate appeared and asked for the potential pirate to be thrown overboard, the two suspects could not be found.
    The llama whimpered Guys, if we don't try to find a pirate, then the Emperor is gonna .. Exachix!...really get angry and ..EXACHIX!...did someone say Exachix?

Yeah. Exachix is always a wolf, right? So we should throw him overboard! Another passenger speaks up Exachix isn't playing. You can't lynch him. but...he's right over there.

The passengers turn and look to see a very confused red fox sitting in the corner. They quickly swarm him, taking him to the edge of the ship and throwing him off the starboard side. The fox swims to the shore of Werewolf Island. He looks back at them with confusion on his foxy muzzle and magically shifts into a werefox form. He shrugs and yells back at the ship This place is filled with werewolves and wererats, a werefox is going to fit right in. With a wave goodbye, he walks toward the center of the island. Unfortunately, as he reaches the top of a hill, a large reptilian form flies up, then swoops down, gobbling the tasty werefox up! It looks at the shocked passengers with an evil grin. He forgets that the dragons won the last game. YUMMMM!!

Due to no one reaching the 25% limit, Exachix was throw overboard. Exachix was a Werefox on team Neutral.

Please send all night actions to Atreyu, Alarra, and Indurain. Night will end in approximately 24 hours at 11PM EST.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Pixie in the Playground

september 30
    Query: why?

IT'S HERE

6. - Top - End - #96
    Firbolg in the Playground

My birthday is July 3rd. Why do you ask?

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

7. - Top - End - #97
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

10/09 for me, I hope I won.
    Remember Diogenes.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by YimmytheSneak View Post
    10/09 for me, I hope I won.
    now depending where you are from, that could be month/day or day/month.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hmmm, July 30.
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

10. - Top - End - #100

Default Cat Attack! The best premise ever for a WW game, some of the best roles, too!

ZombieNinja was relaxing in his quarters, cleaning his shuriken, but since he was a bit crazy and a zombie, he was cleaning them with the blood of the people that he was going to hit with them. It was a slow process because he had to find the people, take their blood, store it, then use it to clean the shuriken later. It was also a lot of hard work, so when he heard a scratching at the door, he was eager for a break.

Oh boy! I bet that's one of the guys, looking to talk strategy.

*He quickly opened the door and was shocked to see that it was only a small yellow cat wearing a silly hat, carrying a tray on its back. The tray held a dessert and a note. The crazy guy picked up both and read the note. Ooooh, its a gift from Alarra. It must be pudding!

He sat on his bed, the fez wearing kitty in his lap, and quickly nomm'ed the desert until it was gone. Yum! The little bits of muffin were a nice touch, although it didn't taste quite like pudding, but more like a custard!

The feline looked up, smiled an evil grin, and meowed You called? The cat snarled and launched himself at ZombieNinja, who tried to flee, but soon found himself surrounded by cats. There was a Fat Cat, a Mechanicat, a Plague Cat, even a Flying Cat. The hoard was too much for the crazy man who fell to the onslaught.
    .................................................. ..............................

The next morning, when ZombieNinja wasn't seen, his fellow HALO members went to his room to look for him. They found him torn to shreds and the following message carved into the floorboards. "Pirates > Ninjas. Cats > Cat Muffins."

ZombieNinja was killed by pirates, well technically, he was killed by the Custard Cats, but you know what I mean. He was a Member of HALO (Mason) and will be missed.

Day begins and will run for approximately 44 hours. Today the good ship Bandwagon sails to the island of Mafia! Please make sure all your outstanding debts are paid before we arrive. We don't want you to have any "accidents" while in port.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

November 14th, and...

Today, the crazy raincoated guy encourages everyone to get in the mood by doing some Mafia-style interpretive dance. His twin pistols come in handy.

Mordokai
    There is no spoon.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

Okay, so who would kill Zombieninja on day 1? My guess: Philistine.

But this is just a really bad guess, with absolutely no logic behind it.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

13. - Top - End - #103
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blue ghost for a random point.

Hang on, no, wait, we need a lynch today, so we can analyze something

Philistine for the hunch.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

Philistine!
    For teh bandwagonz!

15. - Top - End - #105
    Orc in the Playground

One bandwagon is as good as another! Philistine.

EDIT:

-stops being a sheep and starts thinking-

On second thoughts, Philistine is a really bad guess. Zombieninja has been around this boards a pretty long time, and wolves that night kill night 1 would probably be pretty experienced players too. Maybe its just me, but I haven't seen Philistine around that much. Lex-kat, though, has been around forever, and the sheer wrongness of the guess makes me suspicious....
    Last edited by lostlittlebear; 2010-05-02 at 05:37 AM.

WW Games I have won:
    Spoiler
    Show

Day of the Dead 2 - Doctor
    Monster Mash III - Zombie Alpha

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Avatar courtesy of the wonderful Strawberries

16. - Top - End - #106
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Or...the wolves are so new they're just killing people in reverse alphabetical order. Maybe not.

Lex-kat, because 2 bandwagons are better than one.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

Smellie Hippie for no good reason.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Lostlittlebear, for reason left undisclosed until further notice.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

((Before you read through this bull, please know I'm not trying to make any sort of sense here. Also, I'm 31st of August))

"Ha! You wippersnippers, talking like you're doing that figuring-it-out thing. Get yourselves over here and give yourselves a good kick in the rear end, 'cos I don't have the legs for it! Actually, carry person, get over here! Go kick some people in the rear end to teach 'em a lesson about talking 'bout things! Or get that table, I think I left it downstairs. No, wait, I'm sitting on it. Go back to that whatsit thing you were doing. Where you doing something? Anyway, what was I saying? Yeah, you think you know what's going, well let me tell you what's going on! Ya see, they wanted you to think it was the whole pirates versus ninja thing, though back in my day it was clowns versus grapefruit, or was it truffles? Anyway, once they had you thinking that you'd realise it was all a plot, and then you'd change your votes. If it was someone blaming it on the feudy thing then it would have to be zombies. So then you'd be thinking he killed himself to make it seem like the pirates, but that's also part of their plan! They knew that dancing guy would figure through all that to point at Mordokai! And the only person who could have thought of that is Lex-Kat!"

((I think I might have been too tired to even write a good rambling post... ))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

20. - Top - End - #110

I'm trying to see exactly where this bandwagon on Lex has sprung from and I'm not terribly impressed with the logic behind it.

Yes, Lexie has been around a while, but that has no relationship with ZN going in the night that I can see. Rather I think it points towards her being more innocent. Why ? because she knows that there are far more dangerous players on this ship, that's why.

However, this willingness to Bandwagon her is somewhat suspicious. Therefore, although his logic isn't great, I'm going to look beyond LLB and go for third on the wagon, banthesun

"What's in this empty box ?"
    "Youth and talent is no match for age and treachery."
    Mechwarrior by Elder Tsofu

21. - Top - End - #111
    Orc in the Playground

The reason I pointed at Lex-kat was not so much because I thought that she would kill ZN, but that her guess of Phillistine was terribly bad, and I don't think it's like her to do that - unless of course, she is a wolf trying to get us to waste a bandwagon. Pointing at a more experienced player would invite a spirited defense, so a newer player is always an easier target for a lynch. (See all my first few games )

But please don't point off wagon - either get on Lex-kat's wagon or Philistines. Much as following a possible wolf-directed bandwagon is bad, no lynch is worse!

WW Games I have won:
    Spoiler
    Show

Day of the Dead 2 - Doctor
    Monster Mash III - Zombie Alpha

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Avatar courtesy of the wonderful Strawberries

22. - Top - End - #112

Quote Originally Posted by lostlittlebear View Post
    The reason I pointed at Lex-kat was not so much because I thought that she would kill ZN, but that her guess of Phillistine was terribly bad, and I don't think it's like her to do that - unless of course, she is a wolf trying to get us to waste a bandwagon. Pointing at a more experienced player would invite a spirited defense, so a newer player is always an easier target for a lynch. (See all my first few games )

But please don't point off wagon - either get on Lex-kat's wagon or Philistines. Much as following a possible wolf-directed bandwagon is bad, no lynch is worse!
    No, I don't think I will thank you. I am my own person and I'll point as I see fit. I will not blindly follow something based on what amounts to first day logic (based on there being no lynch yesterday). Or because someone told me to do it. Sorry, but that irritates the living stuffing out of me.

At least Lex has had the grace to admit her point has nothing behind it when she made it. How do you know that Phillistine is a bad guess by the way ? You claiming you 2 are masons ? I can't see any other way that you would know this on day 2.
    Last edited by Timberwolf; 2010-05-02 at 12:37 PM.

"What's in this empty box ?"
    "Youth and talent is no match for age and treachery."
    Mechwarrior by Elder Tsofu

23. - Top - End - #113

I'mma go with Lost Little Bear, actually, for starting a rather shaky wagon.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

24. - Top - End - #114

Waking up, Phantom walks over to the bow of the ship.

Ah, the Island of Mafia, good times, good times. I wonder if the bird is currently there? Oh well.

He leans against the railing and more fruit falls off his hat, burying the people nearby lostlittlebear in fruit.

25. - Top - End - #115

So Xavier, what’s up today?

Sir, discussions. A whole lot of it.

Oh, good news. I love a bit of quarreling. At least we didn’t lose a passenger yesterday. Poor Zombie in his cabin. Should be bad enough.

Well sir, the discussion is mostly that it was a bad thing that no one died yesterday. They think we should kill someone today. Then we can do so called “vote analysis”

And how should we do that?

Well, if we kill a Pirate today we could analyze that everyone who didn’t point at said Pirate is a Pirate himself. Or herself for that case.

That’s great! And… do we have a Pirate to kill?

They don’t know Sir. They just point at someone and say that everybody should point at him to get him lynched.

But if everybody points at him then we can’t do vote analyzing.

Yes. That’s why we spread the vote a bit. We vote on two or three persons.

But they are most likely no Pirates, isn’t that the case? We would kill innocent bystanders.

I think it’s called “collateral damage”.

Oh yes, that happens. Sad thing. Any suggestions?

Well, we have one point at Mordokai for being good in another game.

Valid reason I think. Anything else?

Three quick points at Philistine because Lex-Kat had a hunch and guessed. Lex-Kat itself got three points because lostlittlebear thought the explicit stomach feeling of Lex-Kat was not a well funded thought.

Which was explicit stated as I think

Yes. For this lostlittlebear got two points himself. And then we have a point at Smellie Hippie and banthesun, each.

So you say we have two bandwagons with three people…

Yes sir, but… you wouldn’t do this? This rule was false often enough. And neither of them has already a vote.

I… I have to do it. It’s the only logic. It must be!

I point at Crown of Thorns for being third on the Philistine bandwagon. And bring me a beer Xavier, it’s about time to start drinking today.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #116
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Mr. White steps out of his cabin or whatever he sleeps in and walks on deck, noticing a strange turmoil surrounding Lostlittlebear.

"This is a rather peculiar situation," he says. "Perhaps I should step in..."

Then he starts walking through the crowd and handing presentation cards. They read:

Mr. White
    Legal Advice
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2010-05-02 at 03:01 PM.

27. - Top - End - #117

"Hmm, that's a lawyer down there. Well, lets see."

Phantom searchs his hat, and pulls out a tomato.

"This should work."

And he drops the tomato off the balcony onto Mr. White.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lostlittlebear View Post

I'll point at Zar Peter because I forgot to wish him a happy birthday. Whatchagonna do about it llb?

29. - Top - End - #119
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

LostLittleBear I suppose. And sorry about that, October 9th.
    Remember Diogenes.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

In their tearing up of zombieninja's room, the custard cats managed to find his stash of 3 gold coins, which they hid around the ship.

The following passengers each managed to stumble across one:
    Calar
    Hap_hazard
    Ranna

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.