New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Mei shrugs, and sits down on a chair, watching Jiro.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro shows no sign of noticing her, staring at the wall resolutely, and continuing to run his mind through his options. At least this one left him alone, unlike the the Snake Woman.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ettin in the Playground

[Novena's district]

Puzzlingly enough, Lalita found neither his master nor the Novena in his Palacio. Awww, did I miss them?, he muses, wriggling his legs in the air as he sits at the edge of the Palacio's roof, looking back to the Ciudad Baja's entrance. Master Edward will be sad if his little ploy fails... but what can I do about it? Old grumpypants sure didn't feel very co-operative...

'Not know discipline if it hit me between the eyes', eh? Person of my 'underwhelming caliber'? That's so not true! Just because I'm not such a stick-in-the-mud about it, doesn't mean I aren't capable warrior...

Suddenly, the beautiful Fraccion jumps up - to mortal eyes, he'd seem to teeter dangerously on the edge of the roof, at the brink of falling down any moment. Of coure, to someone who can walk in air, such is not a concern. I'll show that ugly geezer 'discipline'! I'll show him the collected grace only those under Master Edward's regime can possess! I just need to... find some more suitable attire...

Lalita hurries back to Segunda's sector to change his clothes. Apolinar is in for a surprise...
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #424
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Gate to Ciudad Baja]

Apolinar takes up his position at the gate once more, wondering if he should send someone anyway. He'd certainly never grace such an occasion with HIS presence... And if that limp-wristed wimp Lalita tried again, or if he brought Edward, who was EVEN WORSE, Apolinar would have a lot to say, none of it good. Okay, so they were Sonido experts. That just made 'em good at running away. "What's the deal with this melee anyway...?" he mused aloud. He had more important things to do than that, surely?
    Last edited by Steilos; 2010-06-26 at 10:32 AM.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #425
    Halfling in the Playground

Katarina looked towards Pan, and spoke to him quietly. Excuse me, Pan-sama, but you know that I am not very into fighting and all of its concepts, besides, fraccion aren't required to attend, I believe. If you'll excuse me, I'll take my leave back to the palacio novena now. She bowed and disappeared in sonido, slow enough that her master could stop her if he wished.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

6. - Top - End - #426
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward stood awaiting Katarina as she arrived eager to begin another one of his fancy spiels. A small cheerful smile crept across his face when she came into view. He suddenly leapt to her side, bowed humbly and presented her with a bouquet of brown roses which perfectly matched her eyes. "Oh Katarina, I was just looking for you. These are for you." His tone was polite and jovial.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 10:50 AM.

7. - Top - End - #427

Katarina stopped abruptly, looking all sorts of confused. Her eyes widened to a curiously large size and scarlet blush appeared on her cheeks, clashing with her silvery hair. R-roses? For me? F-from Edward-sama....oh, wake up, wake up, wake up! She screwed her eyes shut and re-opened them. Oh. You're still there. She said quietly. Um.... Suddenly, manners kicked in. She bowed, embarassed, and squeaked, Thank you very much, Edward-sama!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward's smile grew at the damsel's adorable bewilderment. "No need to bow or thank me. If anything I should be the one showing my gratitude after having been graced with your presence. I know it's selfish but I ask that you bestow upon me another gift. May I have the honour of brushing your gorgeous hair? I wish to talk to you about something but I fear my attention is held prisoner by your luscious locks. If I were allowed to tend to them I believe I would be better able to compose my thoughts."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 11:27 AM.

9. - Top - End - #429

((Sorry for the sudden deadtime.))

Katarina blinked several times and took the roses, her eyes widening even larger, if that was possible. She quickly held the roses to her face to mask the red on her cheeks. Sure, all right. She said, her voice just the slightest bit shaky. I've never had any man here ask something like that...who knows, maybe I'll turn out to like him.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    [Gate to Ciudad Baja]

Apolinar takes up his position at the gate once more, wondering if he should send someone anyway. He'd certainly never grace such an occasion with HIS presence... And if that limp-wristed wimp Lalita tried again, or if he brought Edward, who was EVEN WORSE, Apolinar would have a lot to say, none of it good. Okay, so they were Sonido experts. That just made 'em good at running away. "What's the deal with this melee anyway...?" he mused aloud. He had more important things to do than that, surely?
    *Ahem*

Clearly determined to keep pestering the larger man, Lalita Tandon steps into view, smiling politely at the General. He has changed his usual attire to an outfit consisting of straight trousers and a multi-pocketed jacket, both made of white linen, reminescent of a modern soldier's uniform. He's also wearing a pair of immaculately polished black marching boots.

"Hello again, General Rodriguez, sir"
    , Lalita chimes and brings his hand to a military salute. "I hope your words are a sign you are... reconsidering our offer."

"Master Edward was greatly saddened to hear about your decline", he lies. "He hoped so much he could trust a man like you to help a brother-in-arms. I'm sure he's considering sending someone... more to your tastes to plead for our cause. But that's not why I'm here."

"I'm here to challenge you. To defend my honor."

11. - Top - End - #431
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward led Katarina into one of the various rooms of Pan's palacio. "I know it sounds like a strange request... If you would be so kind..." He motioned for her to sit on a chair in front of him as he took a seat of his own behind it.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 12:33 PM.

12. - Top - End - #432

Katarina sat down, fully aware of Edward's presence behind her. Her eyes were closed, but she was straining her pesquisa so hard that she felt like she could see him behind her...
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

13. - Top - End - #433
    Ogre in the Playground

And so it began. Edward pulled out his trusty curry brush and began to passionately run it through the comely Katarina's mane. His masterful meticulous movements were sure to please.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 01:00 PM.

14. - Top - End - #434

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    *Ahem*

Clearly determined to keep pestering the larger man, Lalita Tandon steps into view, smiling politely at the General. He has changed his usual attire to an outfit consisting of straight trousers and a multi-pocketed jacket, both made of white linen, reminescent of a modern soldier's uniform. He's also wearing a pair of immaculately polished black marching boots.

"Hello again, General Rodriguez, sir"
    , Lalita chimes and brings his hand to a military salute. "I hope your words are a sign you are... reconsidering our offer."

"Master Edward was greatly saddened to hear about your decline", he lies. "He hoped so much he could trust a man like you to help a brother-in-arms. I'm sure he's considering sending someone... more to your tastes to plead for our cause. But that's not why I'm here."

"I'm here to challenge you. To defend my honor."
    Apolinar's train of thought is stopped dead by Lalita's arrival. Faking astonishment, he takes a few steps back from the Fraccion. "It seems I was wrong about you, Tandon. You really are..."
    A pause.

"THE WORST EXCUSE FOR A SOLDIER I HAVE EVER SEEN!" Apolinar glares with almost-physical levels of hostility straight into Lalita's eyes, and continues. "You are not fooling anyone with that getup. Or that salute. And what's this about Edward being a brother-in-arms? Do you even know him!? He wants to be a sister, for the love of..." Stopping for a few moments, the privaron finally realises what Lalita just said. "Wait.. did you just challenge me, to defend your... heh... Honour? Seriously? heh heh... You're a comedian, I'll give you that..."

Apolinar breaks into particularly unpleasant laughter for a bit before stopping himself. "Alright, I'll consider this challenge of yours, as laughable the notion of you possessing honour is."
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #435

She let him brush her hair, thinking, Now that's a first. A man with a hair brush. Mind you, this is Edward-sama.... a question suddenly formed in Katarina's mind. Edward-sama, just a question...not to offend, of course not, but, er...why exactly are you brushing my hair? She asked meekly.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward let out a little sigh and spoke wearily as if his soul were draining out of him with each word. "I know... I know... I'm hopeless. I just couldn't resist touching such a beautiful maiden's hair. When I first saw you I said to myself, 'Come on Edward, surely you can avoid asking to brush her hair. You're supposed to be a gentleman. It's rude to ask such weird things straight out of the blue. What if she thinks you're a creep?' But then I answered my own question, 'Neigh! Nay Edward! You cannot! Who knows how long you might have to wait before you get another opportunity! Besides she's such a kind and sensible person she'd take it as a compliment!' And so, here I am. I simply couldn't bridle my desire." He continued to move his comb with gentle precision.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Tercera]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    [Arcelia's Palace]

There is a quiet knock on the doorway to the room Talon is in, just to get her attention, and then an arrancar steps into the room and gives a respectful bow to the privaron. Presumably this is one of Arcelia's fraccion, though Talon won't recognize her. The fraccion has a build rather similar to Arcelia's, though she is shorter, and possesses black hair where Arcelia's is blond; Further, her clothing is predominately a light gray, with blue edging and a small choker that matches.

"Good evening."
    She says in a soft, courteous voice.
    "I hope you have found your accommodations to your liking?"

For the moment, she doesn't move from the doorway, apparently waiting for Talon's permission.
    Talon raises an eyebrow. "...Yeah, yeah, it's fine." She waits, and watches for anything suspicious.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ettin in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palacio]

So she had been right then, he had been lying but at just a quick glance...she hadn't been able to tell with any certainty that was the case. It was a somewhat impressive feat when she thought about it, and the way he was going out of his way to suggest he wasn't a threat, with body posture at that, was equally intriguing. Most arrancar and hollows gained power by being aggressive and down-right predatory of those fellows, but she had a difficult time even picturing this...Tadzio attacking anything. Let alone with any sort of gusto!

"Can tell ya ain't 'een here long. Ya think Ah'd take offense to something as minor as 'hat? Ah admire yer audacity, jus' dun do eet again, eh? 'ever know when someone 'ight decide ta gut ya fer it." she comments off-hand as her hand falls away from the pommel of her falchion. The Primera is almost a stark contrast to him, standing tall and proud despite her somewhat short stature with an air of confidence that fit's the threatening feel of her reiryoku, even as her slitted eyes creep over him again.

"Ya seem to already know 'ho Ah am, so lets skip the introductions, eh? Why are ya lounging in this cruddy room? Surely ya could boot somoene else out of their's..."
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

19. - Top - End - #439

Katarina gave an involuntary twitch, and it seemed for a moment like there were small black horse ears on her head, folding back in a horse-like style. I know....that my hollow form is a horse, Edward-sama, but I am a person....and....do you do those puns to everyone? Or is it like a special thing...
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

20. - Top - End - #440
    Pixie in the Playground

Tadzio listens quietly to the Primera, tilting his head slightly in a slightly curious gesture when she speaks of admiring his audacity, though he nods in affirmation to assure her he understands the risk of trying such a second time. "Very well.."

He takes his eyes off of her finally, casting an appraising glance around the room for a brief moment, though seems no more relaxed than before, merely slightly more apathetic.

"Someone did me the trouble of 'booting out' the previous resident here already. It is intact at least.. I did not feel spilling my blood for a more luxurious place to sleep was a fair trade, when an alternative existed for free, mediocre as it may be.." he glances back at her cautiously.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Ogre in the Playground

"You're a special case. I hope you don't mind. It's just my way of showing affection. By the way, this isn't the only reason I decided to visit." Edward began to speak solemnly. "I wanted to let you know that if you or Pan, so long as you care for him, ever need any help I'll be there for you. I couldn't stand the idea of letting someone as good natured as you get hurt. You really mean a lot to me. Your mind is just as exquisite as your looks."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 01:59 PM.

22. - Top - End - #442

Katarina blushed and turned around in her seat to face Edward. I thought you were just a flirt...I was wrong. You're actually really nice, Edward-sama. N-not that I didn't think you were nice before.... she trailed off.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

23. - Top - End - #443
    Ogre in the Playground

"Thanks. I'm glad you think so. A lot of other people misunderstand me and think I'm a bad guy. Then again, they might be right. I'm quite greedy." Edward winked, smiled playfully and slowly leaned forward. "So greedy in fact, that I wish to steal a kiss, if you would permit me." His voice was an enticing whisper.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 02:34 PM.

24. - Top - End - #444

Katarina closed her eyes, still half-believing that she was dreaming. All right...
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

25. - Top - End - #445

Quote Originally Posted by Free Hand View Post
    [Septima Arena]

The Gillian finally comes to a halt by the arena tower. The gillian, Mr. Canary, is a notably tall specimen of it's type and manges to draw it's head level with Sereg's position with minimal difficulty. Pan is sitting cross legged with his arms folded in his poncho out of sight. He rocks from side to side in his seated position, almost like he's imitating the jaunty sway of the gillian.

Hello Sereg! So then the fighting contest is really happening? I wanted to see the arena first before the day, I never saw it before, you know. So where is it?

Pan looks around expecting to see an amphitheatre or insidious pit somewhere around the chapel shaped arena.
    [Septima Arena]

Sereg looks at Pan questioningly, his head involuntarily sways with Pan's body, leaning slightly from side to side. "Why, we're here. Quite unsuspecting, is it not? Surely you believed Arcelia when she told you there would be a fight, yes?" He says to the Novena.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

26. - Top - End - #446
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward moved closer still and delicately framed her face with his hands. He likewise closed his eyes as their lips gradually met. The act was both a sign of his childlike innocence and an attempt to better enjoy this sensual moment with his other senses. For what seemed like an eternity, at least to him, he held her close and let himself take in all there was to experience. The precious pulse of her rapidly beating heart, the sweetness of her lovely lips, the smoothness of her silky skin, the ambrosia that was her fantastic fragrance and the heavenly hair that lightly laid upon him.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 03:48 PM.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    Apolinar's train of thought is stopped dead by Lalita's arrival. Faking astonishment, he takes a few steps back from the Fraccion. "It seems I was wrong about you, Tandon. You really are..."
    A pause.

"THE WORST EXCUSE FOR A SOLDIER I HAVE EVER SEEN!" Apolinar glares with almost-physical levels of hostility straight into Lalita's eyes, and continues. "You are not fooling anyone with that getup. Or that salute. And what's this about Edward being a brother-in-arms? Do you even know him!? He wants to be a sister, for the love of..." Stopping for a few moments, the privaron finally realises what Lalita just said. "Wait.. did you just challenge me, to defend your... heh... Honour? Seriously? heh heh... You're a comedian, I'll give you that..."

Apolinar breaks into particularly unpleasant laughter for a bit before stopping himself. "Alright, I'll consider this challenge of yours, as laughable the notion of you possessing honour is."

"Yes, my sense of humour is one of the reasons my Master tolerates me"
    , Lalita says cheerfully, completely without irony. "What comes to my honor... you said I know no discipline. I think you are wrong. I'm so sure of it, infact, that I'm willing to put my own well-being at risk to prove that to you."

"I might no longer belong to a dedicated military like yours, good General, but I am a skilled warrior. I've honed my speed and reflexes strenuously to become as fleet of foot as my good lord Segunda. Surely, you can't say achieving such grace is possible without considerable self-discipline."

"My challenge is, then, a race, by foot, from this place to any locale of your choosing. If I lose, I will admit I'm an inferior being, and submit to your service for as long as you deem fit, so you can teach me what true discipline is. If, for some unfathomable reason, I win, you will take back your words... and help my master by participating in the Gran Melee."

28. - Top - End - #448

Katarina slowly opened her eyes, her sight slightly hazy. She spoke softly, her lips brushing Edward's with every syllable. That was the best kiss I've ever had.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

29. - Top - End - #449
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward opened his eyes at exactly the same time. "I feel the same way," he murmured. He withdrew his hands and moved his head back for a moment before darting forwards to plant another much quicker yet still tender kiss on her lips. Afterwards he put a little distance between them and stared directly into her eyes with a tinge of sadness on his face. "I have another favor to ask... Unfortunately it's one that isn't anywhere nearly as pleasant. I do hope you'll forgive me."

30. - Top - End - #450

Katarina looked at him, and blinked to clear her hazy vision. I don't mind. Although I'm not sure what kind of favour an espada could ask of me.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!