New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343550 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VII: The Dog bites Back!

Flandre
    "Yay! We beat the bad guy!" she says, going into an awkward kind of pose. You can tell she's watched too much TV.
    "So, I know where the next bad guy is! He's Mr. Edward, a real mean man who killed Mr. Jack's girlfriend," she informs the Corps as she flies up to lookout for where the mansion is.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

2. - Top - End - #722
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanos and Darkseid
    The Titan finishes Edward off, grinding him beneath his heel. As there aren't any nearby flower or chocolate shops, she should be satisfied with someone who had tried so hard to escape her.

Anderson
    A green hooded robe settles over your shoulders, and gloves form around your hands. The ruddy color of your skin fades to a ghostly pale, a deathly palor - crepuscular white, like a warty fungal growth. Your green eyes become black as the dark beyond the reach of stars.
    You are the walking man, the earthly instrument of divine wrath.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

3. - Top - End - #723
    Bugbear in the Playground

Pinhead
    "No. I personally inserted these into my head. It's one of my fondest memories." Kamina didn't much interest Pinhead, but then, few truly did. The last interest he'd had was Alucard; that had been a battle to remember.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

This may be a huge mistake on his part, but Fayt decides to speak up. "Bella, there is no such thing as perfection. You can get as close as you want but you can never attain it. Besides it is our imperfections that make us who we are. We are all loved for our features and our flaws. If everyone was perfect Edward might have fallen in love with someone else, but he didn't because he loved you for who you were. He didn't love you because you were perfect. In his eys you were perfect because he loved you."

5. - Top - End - #725
    Troll in the Playground

Bruce Wayne

"Right."

Being led by a little girl wasn't the oddest thing that he had encountered. Close to it, but not the oddest.

John Taylor

A good argument. It probably wasn't going to work, but I'd have said the same things.

Sam

"Get. Away. From. My. Son!"

Sam isn't trained in any sort of martial art. He has the upper body strength of somebody who struggles with washing machines. But he has enough adrenaline to lift cars, and he is not going get his son drawn into this mess.

He slugs the guy, cradling his bruised knuckles, and in an odd, lurching sort of lunge, throws himself at the coin.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

6. - Top - End - #726
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    He feels the power, feels the holiness inside of him. He sees the world in black and white, even moreso than he already did. He walks forwards, confident that the world will change to help him fulfill his mission. And right now, his mission was to stop the evils that were attempting to undo reality, starting with the Crimson King.

Twilight, the Lynching

7. - Top - End - #727
    Ogre in the Playground

Fayt, John Taylor
    It occurs to you, looking at her and in light of what John Taylor said, that Edward, attractive enough to make heterosexual males uncomfortable, multi-talented and self obsessed probably only fell in love with her through use of her powers.
    It also occurs to you that she probably is very attracted to Edward, but if she really cared about him he wouldn't be out the front of the mansion getting ground into the dirt by Thanos.
    She doesn't seem to understand your point. "Why do you want to spoil our love?"

Sam
    Unbelievably, it works. Flagg staggers back, a bruise forming on his cheek, and you have a clear path to your son. Nick is holding the coin in pudgy hands, head twisted slightly, as though listening to something.
    Flagg gets to his feet behind you, the shock worn off. "I'm going to crucify you for that." He swears, his face twisted in anger.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-30 at 11:06 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Troll in the Playground

John Taylor

Time for a different tactic. Debating love wasn't the most ideal way to save the Nightside, but any port in the storm. And I doubted my gift was going to help unless I was clever. And to be clever, I needed time to think.

A simple question, then. Something true.

"Would you die, so that he would live?"
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ogre in the Playground

John Taylor
    "He can't die, he's immortal." She replies, ignorant of Thanos proving the incorrect nature of this statement a hundred meters away. "That's because he's a vampire."

Anderson
    You appear behind Pinhead, amongst the Authority. Long repressed Knight Templar tendencies are awakening.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Troll in the Playground

John Taylor

"Interesting."

I reach out with my gift, and Find Edward.

"Well, he's dead now. Not by me, either. And as this discussion is pointless, I'll leave now. Bye-bye, as you Yanks say."

She won't let me leave. Not on that sort of note.

Sam Oliver

Sam hastily grabs the coin from his son's hand, and keeps it in his palm.

"You aren't touching my son. Get out of here."

There is a small glass bottle in Nick's room, identical to every other one in the house. The carpet had large circular patterns; circles being the sole shape in which the Devil was blind to and could be trapped in. The bottle contained holy water; Sam had the local priest bless them every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. He picks it up.

"Or else."
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-08-30 at 11:14 PM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

11. - Top - End - #731
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    He sees a mass of pure black in front of him and it sets off a reaction.
    "Pinhead, you have been deemed a blight upon this Earth and you shall be judged," he says, putting his hand on the Cenobite King's head.

Twilight, the Lynching

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

John Taylor
    She shakes her head, and blinks her eyes aside. She looks out the window, and sees what just became of Edward.
    She goes very quiet. Very quiet indeed. And still as well. Like she's been carved from stone. You swear you hear something snap inside her head.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

13. - Top - End - #733

Light
    Light turns, seeing Anderons, "Greetings, Father." Inside, Light was cursing God, Flaggen, and Ryuk for good measure, in every language he knew. Anderson. It had to be Anderson.

Pinhead
    Pinhead turns, a cruel smile on his face, "Father Anderson. The Walking Man. The Spectre. Divine Justice. How lovely to see you in our first few minutes on Earth."

He pulls back to avoid the hand, "Do not judge me, Spectre; concern yourself with Hell, lest you meddle in forces that will overwhelm you." The other Cenobites in the background all stare at Anderson, ready to attack.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-30 at 11:15 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

14. - Top - End - #734
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

In what is probably his stupidest move ever Fayt kneels down to Bella and pulls her into a hug trying to convey is sadness for her loss. Even if her actions inderectly caused all of this.

KM

Mary is still out and KM does not lecture her because of how worried she was for Anderson and Kane. "Anderson, it is good to see you again. Are you okay? Where is Kane?"
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-08-30 at 11:19 PM.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Elric
    "Indeed. I suspect that this is no ordinary beast. If you are truly hell-bent on going back to your beast this moment, then I could slay it. But it would be wiser to rest here. Something is afoot." Elric awaits the German youth's reply.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

16. - Top - End - #736
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    He hadn't time for the Cenobites at the moment, as Pinhead said. Greater evils were out there, whether they knew they were committing the evils or not.
    "Yagami, I shall see you later. One day I shall come for you when you least expect it, and you shall receive the judgement you have avoided for much too long. And Cenobites, I have no fear of what you bring. All fall before the judgement of the one and only, and you shall meet your fate as well," he says, turning from the Cenobites and walking towards La Casa de Bella.
    He turns his head as he walks. "Kane is performing his holy mission in helping to save the very fabric of creation itself from the Crimson King at the Black Tower, Mary," he says. "I advise you find a way to get there if you can."
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-30 at 11:22 PM.

Twilight, the Lynching

17. - Top - End - #737
    Troll in the Playground

John Taylor

I keep walking away. It builds tension. Makes her think more emotionally.

"Of course, there are ways to save him. And if I was in your position, I'd be trying every lead I had. Maybe I'm not perfect. Maybe Suzie and I aren't destined to be or whatever you two were. But I would fight for every scrap of every chance I had if I was in your shoes."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

18. - Top - End - #738

Light
    Light hated Anderson; which is funny since if you took away his intent to reign as God they had the same general set of morals. Death to the heathens and heretics. Regardless, the man was too much trouble. He was the rare type of thing that made him temporarily thankful for whatever protection his 'Master' offered.

Pinhead
    Pinhead turns away from the priest, and back to the group,"Would any of you like to inform me of why I am here...lest I simply drag you back with me."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

19. - Top - End - #739
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

"What the hell is going on in here?" This loud shout is punctuated by several bullets slamming into Flagg's body. Not enough to really hurt him, but it stings like whoa.

There, standing in the freshly kicked-in doorway, stands a well built man in a great red coat, holding a smoking pistol in one hand and cradling the pommel of a greatsword in the other. That was distinctive enough, but the alabaster-white hair and ever-present cocky smirk confirmed the newcomer's identity.

Dante
    Spoiler
    Show

+Son of the legendary Dark Knight, Sparda
    +Arrogant, cocky jerkstore of a man
    +Loves him some strawberry-based ice cream dishes
    +Blah blah blah demonic physical attributes blah blah blah massive arsenal of exotic forbidden weaponry blah blah blah incredibly skilled blah blah you should know this already
    +Pretty much broke all the time due to a variety of circumstances
    +Kind of a dumbass, really

The Devil Hunter holsters his pistol and takes out a fairly large briefcase from... somewhere. Blade walks in while he's doing this and takes a look at the situation. "See man, I told you there was something going on here. Don't doubt my instincts again, you hear?"

The Son of Sparda shakes his head and sighs a little. "Anyway, I think it's a safe bet that you're up to no good, so let's just skip over all the pre-fight posturing and take this outside." The boisterous half-devil does... something to the briefcase, which promptly changes into an enormous energy cannon, just as tall as Dante and twice as wide. Despite its hugeness, Dante still has enough room to aim it directly at Flagg.

"I'll get the door for you!" THOOM

The Stig

Welp, so much for that. Your microwave shimmers and disappears and returns to the Hangar as you click the radio back on and turn to your new comrades.

*Naked Thing Gone. Dogs Now, Then House, Then We See What Left.* Releasing the power, you tap a button on your belt to summon the R-100 again, and fly towards the big lizard and the not as big dogs.
    Last edited by Gulping; 2010-08-30 at 11:31 PM.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanos, Darkseid, Piccolo, Green Lanterns, John Taylor, Elric, Asuka, Fayt, Flandre, The Stig
    A telepathic hand grabs you and sends you flying, swatting you against a wall, alongside everyone else in the room. Then the wall gives way as well as the entire house is torn apart, giving way before her gift. She floats in the air as the house turns to wreckage around her, hair streaming in the wind, eyes alight with hate. She's going to kill everyone.
    The destruction increases, as she rises further, trees tearing themselves up and hurtling around, as she screams her fury to the heavens.

Dante
    The bullet slams into his tearing the right half of his head away and leaving a fatal wound that oozes something green like those glowsticks children sometimes play with.
    Blade steps up beside you, draws his weapon smoothly and empties a machine pistol into his stomach, punching out the other side.
    "What he said, mother f*cker." Blade says by way of his own introduction.
    Randall falls to the ground, an expression of shock on what's left of his face, and at the last moment his body just... vanishes, as though it was never there. In fact, the only sign he was is the denarii that skidded across the ground, and the greenish substance that he bled instead of blood.
    He got away. You're sure of it. And you need to find him before he does even more harm.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-30 at 11:37 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Elric
    Elric picks himself up. Cyril has already flown off, hovering near Asuka again. Elric smiles, the grin of a demon with all of chaos in his eyes. The Melnibonean pulls out Stormbringer and Mournblade, readying the twin swords. So this has been the cause of all the trouble? One stupid girl? Still, enough to drag him in. The White Wolf plunges the swords into the ground, screaming "Arioch! Arioch! I beg your aid, my dark lord Arioch!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

22. - Top - End - #742
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    "OH NO SHE DIDN'T!" Flandre yells, attempting to put the eye of pressure for Bella in her hand. She squeezes, bellowing "KYUU!!" as she puts all of her power and effort into her own gift.

Twilight, the Lynching

23. - Top - End - #743
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

He gets up and tries to stop her. "BELLA YOU'VE GOT TO STOP THIS, IS THIS WHAT EDWARD WOULD HAVE WANTED FOR YOU TO GO PSYCO ON THE WORLD. YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT AGAIN. YOU HAVE A GIFT, A GIFT THAT COULD BE USED FOR GREAT GOOD INSTEAD OF FOR SELFISH REASONS. DON'T MAKE ANOTHER MISTAKE BELLA. DON'T DESTROY YOUR SELF LIKE THIS. YOU MAY NOT HAVE EDWARD, BUT YOU STILL HAVE YOUR FAMILY. YOU STILL HAVE ROSALIE, YOU CAN STILL MAKE THINGS RIGHT AGAIN. PLEASE BELLA!!!!"

KM(Mary)

She nods at Anderson and says in a mixture of her and KM's voice and says, "Affirmative." She then tries to lock onto Kane's location and using her superspeed tries to get there in record time. When she takes off she looks back and says over her shoulder, "Hey Anderson, don't die." she finishes the sentence with a smirk.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-08-30 at 11:43 PM.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Ogre in the Playground

Flandre
    This is a calamity a bit beyond your own expertise. The blast doesn't even make it to her, dissipating in the power around her.

Elric
    The swords howl in usion. They've fed on lords of chaos, on Galbatorix, and they've developed a taste for godsblood.
    Arioch ignores your calls. It's what you expected, it's in his benefit to let her kill you all, and let the entire universe slide into chaos. It's what you'd expect of him, he'll help you only if he knows it will directly benefit him.

Fayt
    Your heartfelt words don't reach her, she's on the rampage and nothing will stay her now. You doubt she even hears them.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-30 at 11:41 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

25. - Top - End - #745
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

The Stig

*Forget Dogs Then.* The Hangar automatically aborted sending the R back due to the blast. Something getting damaged while in transit never turned out well for anyone. Your hand drifts to a button on your belt marked 'engine start.'

*click*

"Time to hand it over to our tame racing driver!"

You leap towards the girl that just blew up most everything, your fist cocked back and ready to strike.

"Some say that he once punched a horse to the ground."

It wasn't a horse, but a freakish monster that looked kind of like a horse, and it was INTO the ground. The rumor mill really needs to check their facts about you one of these days.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Troll in the Playground

John Taylor

I stood there, coat shredding into pieces before my sister's wrath. Even in my darkest days, even when it seemed that everything I stood for was gone, I had never cut loose. I was scared. I had always known the nature of my gift. I had spoken with it, to it; literally, several times. I had seen Mother Dearest wreck havoc upon the Nightside. But still. There was always a barrier between my thoughts between her and myself. I wasn't my mother's Darling John. I made my own way through the world. But seeing her cut loose, in a fit of rage...it drove the point clear, how close I was to my mother.

Hands fumbling in pockets, I pulled Walker's golden pocketwatch, and whispering the activating Words, revealed the Timeslip within it. And had it show the moment just before Edward Cullen's death.

"Bella! You don't have to do this! He can be brought back! He's dead now; but where's the body? Where's the body?"

There isn't one here. Because time travel is a very tricky business. And I've been attacked by Shrodinger Cats far too many times for me to attempt to explain it.

Green Lantern

He remains where he is, just barely, his ring projecting a field around him for protection.

Ring Charge: 50%. Ring Charge: 49%. Ring Charge...

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

27. - Top - End - #747
    Sandwitches
    Guest in the Playground

As the scream of fury rings out to the heavens...

The Heavens Scream Back.

"TOMAHAWK BOOOOOOMERANG!"

Ryoma Nagare
    Spoiler
    Show

This second roar of fury is accompanied by a pair of massive battle axes screaming down from the sky towards the woman, a massive black machine, cloaked in a cape as dark as the rest of it, diving down from the upper atmosphere to join the fray.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Pixie in the Playground

Thanos
    She was all that had been promised and more. With this fight, he would either prove, at long last, he was no longer a flawed being, or perish in the attempt, and welcome at last the sweet embrace of death.
    With that in mind, he hefts Edwards corpse, or what's left of it, and tosses it at Bella's feet. "You consort proved a minor distraction, hardly a worthy test of my power. You, on the other hand, I suspect will test me adequately." He says clenching his hands into fists. "Come meet the reaper."

Kamina
    "Now that is a nice cloak. Fitting for one such as yourself!" Kamina says, in what passes for his inside voice.

Yoda
    Yoda senses what is happening, and shudders, tremmors wracking his frail body as he beholds what is happening. It was like staring into the heart of the force.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Ogre in the Playground

Everyone who is on the planet at the moment is close enough to see what is happening.
    Except Ash.

Bella stares up at the incoming robot and stretches out her hands. The axes stop, and smash to the ground motionless. The actual machine itself finds itself compromised as the hull is breached by tendrils of her power. unless you break off the charge you'll be individual atoms before you get anywhere near her.
    But her attention is on Thanos. Dazzling arcs of raw power slam into him, tearing through him as though he was completely powerless to defend himself. In moments he's barely able to stand upright, and the beating goes on.
    Darkseid can sense it. Acting through her, somehow, is the anti-life equation. There must be some way to remove if from her...
    She turns, moving in time to catch the Stig's outstretched fist, and tosses him aside, still focusing her rage on those she deems responsible, which is anyone nearby.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    He looks at the scene and passes judgement from afar with his bayonets, imbuing the direct holy power he was given to attempt to strike true at his target. This was his reason for coming back, and he would make sure that he succeeded in his mission.

Flandre
    That wasn't enough. She shoots every single type of magic energy attack (danmaku) known to Touhou as she unleashes 100% of her power, utilizing the shadow clones to cause 4x the potential damage. This was the final stand, the last fight for Flandre if things went bad. She'd go out having fun.

Twilight, the Lynching